[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: watch_dogs_gta_5.jpg (139KB, 874x874px) Image search: [Google]
watch_dogs_gta_5.jpg
139KB, 874x874px
LOL
>>
they're right though, two months is more than enough time to see everything GTAV has to offer
>>
Most underrated game of 2014 tbhfam.
>>
File: The Truman Show.webm (3MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
The Truman Show.webm
3MB, 1280x800px
>>322738929
>>
The sequel is coming out this year and is set in San Francisco apparently.

Looking forward to it, despite not really liking the first one.
>>
>>322739075
if it was coming out this year it would have been announced last year and delayed at least twice.

earilest we would see a sequel at this point is late 2018
>>
>Set it in San Francisco
>Everyone's "secret" is they're giant faggots

Guess it'll be a spree killer sim for me then.
>>
>>322739069
>68 million dollars budget
>>
>>322738929
No it's pretty fucking awful
>>
>>322739139
Ubisoft announced Far Cry 4 like 1 or two weeks before E3 and came out the same year.

2 years is enough time, I'm sure it'll come out either this year or 2017 at the latest, with an announcement definitely happening this year.
>>
>>322739139
It's Ubisoft. If a game doesn't have a sequel at most every 2 years, they'll never be a sequel.
>>
>>322739359
i was mostly joking about the state of AAA development
>>
>>322739359
you mean Far Cry 3 reskin?
>>
>>322739475
Oh, sorry then, didn't understand.
>>
>>322739514
yeah
real far cry 4 when
even primal looks like a reskin
>>
>>322738246
Why do a lot of games like Watch Dogs implement fun side-missions but literally no gang presence outside of it?

The convoy and gang hideout missions are GOAT but outside of it there's really not much areas that have more than one random person mugging or trying to murder a guy or something.

Also, fuck the CTOS for only picking up my shooting. Why can't the police track down the mugger guy with me instead?
>>
>>322739773
>Also, fuck the CTOS for only picking up my shooting. Why can't the police track down the mugger guy with me instead?

this is good point, since the protag was only able to track them due to having access to ctos in the first place.

it would have been more interesting to see the cops show up before you to make an arrest, or sometimes be brutalizing a suspect, or decide to chase you instead. but then again, police brutality doesnt really make sense in a game where the protag is going to kill thousands of people before its over
>>
>>322738246
>the game was delayed after that as was put out
Kek
>>
>>322738246
who was the genious made this advertisement?
>>
>>322740389
Right? I like the idea of a random event where the police went to the crime scene but found you beating up the criminal instead, thus chasing you down thinking that you're the criminal.

Instead we have the police being nonexistent for every single crime potential. You'd think with all the crime potential popping up more cops would patrol, too.
>>
>>322740914

I heard it was a fake one but dno
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.