[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know it almost looks tolerable when you disable that fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (842KB, 1356x795px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
842KB, 1356x795px
You know it almost looks tolerable when you disable that fucking bilinear filtering.

Why the fuck didn't they give the character sprites decent shadowing though? That's all it would've taken to not look like shit.
>>
>>322737461
why not just emulate the original

why play at all final fantasy is fucking boring
>>
>>322737461
The UI isn't that bad for Mobile, but just emulate the SNES version man.
>>
I wonder how hard it would be to mod this version.

It honestly doesn't look that terrible without the god-awful character sprites, and it's probably the best version of the game, excluding the graphics overall, what with the best version of the soundtrack, and with the infinite esper bug patched out.

If we could just replace the existing character sprites with better ones we'd have arguably the best version of the game
>>
>>322738863
>snes version
you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>322739082
Would you suggest the GBA version then? I dunno.
>>
>>322739082
Well fuck you man, he could have emulated the Playsation version.
>>
>>322739013
It's not hard at all, what's hard is the amount of time it's going to take to mod the character sprites to not look shit.

There's a guy doing it on the steam forums but even after weeks he's only like half way through Terra's sprite or some shit.

>>322739125
GBA with sound fix is the 'best' other than the Steam version, but it also has framerate issues.

SNES version is trash because shit translation, and the PS1 version has god awful load times (can't remember if it used a new translation though).

GBA version has extra content and a far better translation.
>>
File: 1434412671474.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434412671474.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>322739224
I just pirated the APK for the android version.
>>
>>322739224
>God awful loadtimes

Nigger can't even afford puting the ISO on a SSD
>>
>>322739325
Even on an SSD they're still awful, it's like the load times were fucking hard coded into the actual game code or some shit, absolutely aids.
>>
>>322739428
>it's like the load times were fucking hard coded into the actual game code or some shit,

That's actually not far at all from the truth.
>>
who cares, I've finished it long ago

I just play FFRK now
>>
File: dfgdgfgfhg.webm (3MB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
dfgdgfgfhg.webm
3MB, 800x532px
The chocobo view is actually pretty cozy, can't wait to get the airship to see if it looks as good.
>>
>>322742467
that looks terrible
>>
>>322743078
you look terrible
>>
Don't listen to the idiots in this thread. Simply play the SNES version. It is still the best.
>>
>>322742467
>that like 2 frame walk cycle
It looks fucking terrible
>>
>>322742467
They even put a box telling you were to go now.
>>
>>322737461
Does anyone ever use the equip or defend commands?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.