[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonic thread What are you playing? Reading/watching? Favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Sonic thread

What are you playing? Reading/watching? Favorite game? What do you think of the recent rumors for this years game?
>>
Listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcxNwdZlQT8 is the only Sonic-related thing I've done recently.
As for the 25th Anniversary game. I'm pretty excited, hope the OST is good.
>>
File: slw-home-pusher.jpg (209KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
slw-home-pusher.jpg
209KB, 980x551px
>>322646391
Playing Lost World for the first time. Just got to the Sky world. This game pisses me off so much. It's so close to being good, but it's like it doesn't want me to like it. Every time I start having fun, something completely fucking retarded happens and just ruins it. Music is great, though.
>>
>>322646843
Thats to bad. The ost will always be good in sonic, you can count on that.

>>322647109
Oh yeah? How is it? I'm usually decisive and buy all Sonics on launch but everything that touched the Wii U seemed to be utter shit, Sonic included so I held off. Even at $15 on steam, I couldn't find it in me to pull the trigger. I wish they made another boost or Adventure styled game
>>
File: 250px-The_Dark_Brotherhood.jpg (8KB, 106x121px) Image search: [Google]
250px-The_Dark_Brotherhood.jpg
8KB, 106x121px
>>322647320
Can I ~really~ count on it?
>>
>>322647463
Might as well add boom too. I obviously mean official sega-sonic team sonics.
>>
>>322647320
Don't bother. If it drops even more sometime it might be worth it. The controls are the clunkiest thing I've ever had to deal with, and sometimes things just don't work. It's such a shame. I really want to like this game. It can be a lot of fun, but it has these bursts of awful that just ruin it.
>>
>>322647320

Lost World has/had potential to be great, but goes full retard with the gimmick stages.

Also, the Deadly Six fights are terrible.
>>
>>322647586
Thats the impression I got when I tried a demo of it at a gamestop. I'll definitely try it when its 75% off, probably in this years winter sale. In comparison, the Sonic 06 and Unleashed demos I instantly fell in love with on the first go through which is what allowed me to go balls in.

I really hated the parkor shit and the multiple running speeds controlled by a button. Either use momentum or map speed bursts to one button like the spin dash/boost and leave it up to the player to memorize the level and go fast.
>>
>tfw realizing most Sonic games, even the original ones, were pretty shitty

Generations and Battle were the best ones.

Also, Sonic Boom is somehow the best Sonic tv show by far. Its so self aware and meta, I love it.
>>
I think only a fool believes in rumors
>>
>>322647965

I hate the sonic franchise but the first 2 sonic games were gold, maybe it's because I grew up with them but I play them every year or so and I still have fun. Same thing with the first 4 Mario games.
>>
>>322648046
What were some times the sonic rumors were true? Does anyone remember that wentos guy who leaked unleashed and generations stuff? What happened to him?
>>
>>322647906
>Either use momentum or map speed bursts to one button like the spin dash/boost and leave it up to the player to memorize the level and go fast.
It's weird because they actually gave Sonic the spindash in this game in addition to the run button. The spindash is so satisfying and is one of the best parts of the game. Also, the biggest problem with the parkour is that it activates when you are holding the run button, but I'm always holding the run button because why wouldn't I be? Because of that, I always get stuck on walls and shit. Pisses me off.
>>
>>322648325
I know. I kept tripping up when trying to go up walls and shit and hated the tube designs of the level. I eventually played it enough and found out the spindash was a mini boost but it was so much fucking slower it was nowhere near as fun to use
>>
AU6W4-JX3Z5-ZIU5O
W7DCT-54IVJ-6A4KZ
X6DDH-UROWO-F6RRP
IQ3G7-WKKIG-NMNG6
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.