[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>''You're tied to this place, kid. Your energy...''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Mamma Murphy.png (1MB, 589x948px) Image search: [Google]
Mamma Murphy.png
1MB, 589x948px
>''You're tied to this place, kid. Your energy...''

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>322620895
She ment that if you try to kill any of the plebs invading your neighborhood they will just go down on knees and then rise up again and say the same line over and over again while trying to kill you.

>Never should've come here!
>>
What she meant is that the color of your energy is the reason that her visions are so accurate of their cosmic destiny and you should definitely bring me some more jet.
>>
First thing i did when i realized those fucking squatters were moving into sanctuary was try to kill them, then i realized bethesda made them essential so i disabled them with console.
>>
>>322620895
JUST
>>
>>322620895
i hate this obnoxious stoner whore i wish i could kill her
>>
She means that Bethesda's writing is so shit they can only write cliche's and rehashes of previous characters now.
>>
Epic meme bro XD So fresh and dank unlike those pesky rebbitors that run them into the ground with no creativity.

Well meme'd sir.
>>
she's a rambling drug addict

don't take anything she says seriously
>>
>>322620895
I hated this woman IMMEDIATELY and was very annoyed I couldn't kill her. And then I was annoyed she refused to just shut up when I spoke completely negatively to her.

Same thing with Preston

>"I wanna tell you my backstory"
>"I don't give a fuck"
>"Hey man you need to hear this"

Mama Murphy
>"I can see your future and know about your kid"
>"You're lying, I'm still traumatized about this and you're being inconsiderate with this bullshit I obviously don't believe"
>"Blah Blah Blah this sight"

It's so frustrating. And I bet all the people that died that Preston mentioned died trying to protect her totally worthless ass. She does NOTHING of value in the settlement after you build her chair.
>>
>>322621887
can't you kill her if you give her enough drugs? last time I did it she said her heart stopped for a second
>>
>>322622886
Yeah give her enough she will die and all the NPCs will gather and mourn and be mad. And then as they do you can fuck with her body all you want and they react in no way at all. It's sadly shallow, not emotional sad.
>>
>>322620895
What she means is that you're bound by the game engines limit, so you can't go too far.
>>
>>322620895
You still haven't finished paying the house
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.