[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been four years, anon. Are you still improving yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (559KB, 1200x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
559KB, 1200x683px
It's been four years, anon.

Are you still improving yourself and doing it for her?
>>
3 times a week.
Allways for her.
>>
>doing it for anybody other than yourself
>>
>>322619414
I'm sorry Emi, I failed you ;_;
>>
>>322619414
I don't even like Emi.
>>
I picked that route by mistake, senpai.

I wanted Lily from the beginning, all of a sudden just because I want to get fit, I get Emi? No way.
>>
>>322619414
I was just out for a ran today, actually.
Been slacking it a bit. But I'll run some more, don't worry
>>
>>322621206
Do you even lift, brah?
>>
Is the legless one incredibly short because she's got no legs, or because she was just always short?
>>
>>322621206
It happened the same for me.
>this girl seems nice and she's friends with best one, lets become friends
And suddenly I was trapped in her shitty route.
>>
>>322621451
She's the shortest among the rest
>>
>>322621451
She's short, even with prosthetics
>>
4 years ago I had a job. Now I don't.
4 years ago I was 200 pounds. Now I'm 158.
4 years ago I was afraid of the world ending on December 21. Now I laugh about it.

A lot happens in 4 years.
Yet some people still talk about a 5 hour amateur VN.
>>
GIMMIE THE CHOCOLATE, HISAO
>>
File: 1449943057022.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1449943057022.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>
File: 1451626556276.png (356KB, 524x634px) Image search: [Google]
1451626556276.png
356KB, 524x634px
how do i even lift
ive been trying but i have no idea what im doing
>>
>>322621276
>>322621554

>Doctor says I should run to get better,
>Don't want to be cripple for the rest of my life.
>Pick yes. I'll run. Doctor's orders.
>Become apart of the Autistic Musketeers with the two halves.
>Miss out on the dignified, and refined companionship of The Blind Bandit and Joshua Graham.

Game was alright. Glad I saw that I got stuck in a route and started over though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.