[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this shit going to have regenerating health again? That was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Is this shit going to have regenerating health again? That was pretty much the only flaw with Human Revolution.
>>
File: 1346533206994.jpg (67KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1346533206994.jpg
67KB, 429x410px
>>322613292
You're saying cyborgs shouldn't be able to regenerate health?
>>
>>322614274
Well there was no regenerating health in the original game, and it was set after both Human Revolution and Mankind Divided.

Besides, there's no real reason why it would be less ridiculous for Adam to regenerate health than, say, a CoD protagonist. If his robotic limbs get damaged then they need to be fixed, and I'm pretty sure a bullet in his remaining biological parts isn't just going to vanish after 10 seconds, even if he is a cyborg.
>>
>>322614640
>there was no regenerating health in the original game
There was, but in 2052 bioelectricity is more scarce than 2027 so they made it manual instead of automatic
>>
>>322615180
>in 2052 bioelectricity is more scarce than 2027
This is almost as dumb as "they made Darth Vader's suit bad on purpose because of budgetary constraints".
>>
It's been a while since I've played but wasn't health regeneration really slow in this game?
>>
>>322615602
It was slow in HR, but its existance still removes the gameplay element of managing your health/recovery items, as well as removing the need to actually play smart because you will always just heal back to full.
>>
>>322615520
Sure is. Such is the nature of prequels.
>>
File: comedy.jpg (18KB, 608x98px) Image search: [Google]
comedy.jpg
18KB, 608x98px
>>322613292
You mean aside the fucking press x to win takedowns right?
The point in these games is not the kind of power you can have, you can literary be able to fly and regenerate from light sources for all I care, the point is how you need to build your character to achieve that.
Do you want to see through walls? Great but you will have to spend the points and be less effective at running or jumping and so on.
That is what worries me about MD, if they forgot that and went full Dishonored you-can-do-anything mid game bullshit.
>>
>>322616503
>you NEVER have enough ammo
What the fuck? I'm in the middle of doing a full lethal run on hard mode and I have so much ammo that I have to leave most of it behind. And that's without ever using takedowns.
>>
>>322616705
you run out of ammo pretty easily if you're a retard who only uses one or two weapons
>>
Only time I took damage in that game was bosses, so it didn't really bother me much.

Then in the directors cut I almost never took damage.
>>
>>322616503
>you NEVER have enough ammo
Surely he must be talking about Bioshock Infinite.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.