[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the average person consider "gotyay"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (34KB, 200x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34KB, 200x173px
I stopped caring about games journalism 10 years ago (and I'm not about to start caring now) but there's something I'd like to know. 10 years ago Ocarina of Time was widely considered to be the best game ever made, has this changed since then? Is there a newer title that pops up in the minds of most people when someone brings up "the best game ever made"?
>>
No, that's mostly unchanged.
>>
>>322611362
I still think the best game ever made was super metroid.
>>
>>322611362
Probably something like modern Warfare 2, a GTA game or Skyrim among Males.

Mass effect or some bioware shit or an indie title /v/ has never heard of among females.
>>
>>322611362
Casual gamers grew up with the ps2 or Xbox 360 so I think OoT is too old for them. Older gamers will probably answer OoT or FF7 yes.
>>
>>322611362

For me it's Morrowind.. Probably more out of nostalgia-goggle vision than anything else. I don't think I'll replay the game, if only because I cannot handle grinding through the early Sceyda-Neen/Balmora stages of the game..
>That limeware platter exploit
>That Fargoth, his stump and his ring
>That tax collector
>>
>>322611362
Mass Effect 2 for me, I've replayed it a ton, and every time I get ready to play it again I think: "Surely it's not as good as I remember it, it's only nostaligia" and then I play it and it's always as good as I remember. It's the only game that has stayed good for the years I've had it.
>>
>>322611362
A lot of places will say things like one of the older 2d Super Mario games, or OOT, but I think public opinion is swaying to the newest greatest game of all time _____. You know the one.
>>
>>322612150
Fallout 4.
>>
>>322611732
Average mouthbreathing casual? Cod, Fifa, Madden or Skyrim.
>>
>>322612114
Your opinion is really depressing.
I just finished playing ME2 for the first time, and boy did it suck really bad.
Maybe I was just spoiled because ME1 did a lot of shit right. But man. ME2 felt like such a massive step backwards in so many ways.
>>
>>322611362
I've been working in the VG industry since '99 and I've never met anyone, be them American, British, German, French, Japanese, South Korean, or Chinese that considers Ocarina of Time to be the best game ever made. Not a single one and I think the comments here today are testament to that.
>>
>>322612748
your opinion is really depressing, I love ME1 just as much
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.