[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: shit you'd like to fight in videogames

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: The_Bloop.jpg (193KB, 876x658px) Image search: [Google]
The_Bloop.jpg
193KB, 876x658px
doesn't matter the genre, and doesn't matter if it's a mook or boss. post beasties you think you'd enjoy fighting

this guy a la monster hunter or shadow of the colossus style.
>>
I would love to have a hunting game, as in a first person hunting game where instead of game, you hunted monsters and demons like bigfoot and other cryptids.
>>
File: berserk-1593270.jpg (225KB, 1200x863px) Image search: [Google]
berserk-1593270.jpg
225KB, 1200x863px
miura please.
>>
>a mook

wut
>>
File: Salvador_Dali_DAS022.jpg (89KB, 700x508px) Image search: [Google]
Salvador_Dali_DAS022.jpg
89KB, 700x508px
I'm surprised vidya don't tend to make world out of various paintings that much.
So much potential that makes you avoid using the usual now boring "plain grass world -> forest world -> desert world -> water world -> ice world -> lava world"
>>
Those 1-hit kill enemies that stop you from leaving the map. I always managed to get in two kicks before this fucker ate me
>>
Normal zombies. Not special zombies with tentacles, not fantasy undead with swords, not space zombies; just plain old normal zombies.
>>
>>322608342
There's plenty of games with "normal zombies"
>>
>>322609192
name 10
>>
>>322609274
Project Zombiod
H1Z1
Cowadoody WaW Nazi Zombies
Various Arma mods
Every dungeon crawler, ever
The Walking Dead + that shitty spin off shooter that came out
DayZ
Cataclysm: DDA
HotD
Dead Rising
>>
I want to kill stuff like this in games
pictures like these always interest me why do no games let me fight them
>>
>>322607095
There is a monster like that in Lost Planet.
Its more like a giant sand worm though, but if it bites you once you are done.
>>
Space game where you fight planet eating monsters

Seriously, all the blandness of games like ED would be removed if you could do stuff like this.
>>
What happened to all the cool collosal monster we used to fight.

I'm writing fantasy setting. General background stuff with how gods created this world. There's some real cool stuff.

There is this giant dog/ox creature with a giant gaping mouth. He's called Elementos and he's the size of a cathedral. The thing is, his entire body is always made of the lanscape he is standing on. When he's in the desert. he's made out of sand, but when he walks in the ocean the snad slowly falls of him and his body gets filled with water.
>>
>>322612537
because game designers don't know how to make large fights interesting anymore
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.