[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that: >Huey didn't know the inspection was a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1450224156335.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450224156335.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder that:
>Huey didn't know the inspection was a ruse
>Huey tried to clear Big Boss's name after he fucked everything up by making the nuke
>Huey only made Sahelanthropus because Skullface forced him to at gunpoint
>Huey doesn't know what happened to Strangelove
>Strangelove committed suicide
>Skullface killed Strangelove
>Huey saw Strangelove lock herself in the machine, but it couldn't be opened from the outside
>Huey only found out Strangelove was dead when he opened the machine and found her body
>Huey didn't know he had a son
>Strangelove disappeared with his son
>Huey never made his son pilot a Metal Gear
>Huey only made his son pilot a Metal Gear because he wanted to
>Big Boss is obsessed with revenge and hunted down Skullface to kill him like a blood crazed animal
>Huey didn't know where Skullface or Sahelanthropus were
>Huey helped Mother Base more than anybody else, by telling Big Boss where Skullface and Sahelanthropus were
>Big Boss should have been the one on that boat
>>
File: huey.png (800KB, 1308x1440px) Image search: [Google]
huey.png
800KB, 1308x1440px
fuck off Huey
>>
>>322605393
Get in the boat, Huey.
>>
>>322605393
>>Huey didn't know where Skullface or Sahelanthropus were
>>Huey helped Mother Base more than anybody else, by telling Big Boss where Skullface and Sahelanthropus were

this is conflicting statements
>>
>>322606525
That's the joke.
>>
File: 1451363491751.jpg (151KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451363491751.jpg
151KB, 800x800px
>>
File: 1443192663282.jpg (722KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
1443192663282.jpg
722KB, 1305x892px
>>322605393
>>
>>322605393
Here's what i don't understand. Nuclear deterrence only works if everyone knows you have a nuke. If that's the case why get a nuke then hide it? What is the purpose?
>>
File: 1445166251962.jpg (63KB, 588x559px) Image search: [Google]
1445166251962.jpg
63KB, 588x559px
Fuck off Huey.
>>
and lets not forget
>refused to give you info for no reason
>used child labour because he felt like it
>tried to kill his kid while drowning himself
>>
>>322605393
i bet you think dd is a wolf
>>
>>322607621
dd IS a wolf
>>
>>322605393
>Huey only made Sahelanthropus because Skullface forced him to at gunpoint
Yeah...but at some point you have to realize you're being selfish, doing horrible things for people just because you'll die if you don't. Just eat the bullet instead you'll be an unknown hero.
>>
Reminder that Huey sacrificed himself for his comrades yet Venon, Kaz and Ocelot still used him as a scapegoat and ruined his robolegs like merc scum dogs of war they are
>>
>>322608554
Huey still had his son out there, he couldn't let himself die

The fact that even after being betrayed by Diamond Dogs he still managed to find Hal and raise him like an actually good father (Unlike Big Boss) is a testament to the kind of person Huey is
>>
>>322608263
DD is a husky.. they mention ingame that dd's a breed between a dog and a wolf.. a husky.. dd's a husky
>>
>>322608263
It doesn't matter if he's a wolf or a dog.
He's one of us.
>>
So were Huey's conflicting statements the result of bad writing or his character?
>>
I believed Huey and was on his side for a long time, blaming his lies to BB on how they were holding him prisoner and torturing him. I'd lie to people like that too. But when the tape of Strangelove showing he killed her came out I was like well fuck, guess he is evil.
>>
People who defend Huey are the same kinds of people who sided with the Legion in NV, right?

Edgy cunts making the worst possible decision just to infuriate sane & rational people?
>>
>you dont get to build your own MG
>you dont get to go on dates
>you dont get to fight monsters
>you dont get an ending
>the whole point of MGS is that a Metal gear is the ultimate weapon, even above nukes
>Your ultimate ''weapon'' in TPP is Nukes

I will never be not mad
>>
>>322609495
His character. It's what happens when you spin a web of lies and misinformation and forget what truth you were trying to go for.
>>
>>322609495
It's a character thing, Huey is a compulsive liar.
>>
>>322609495
They were the result of:
>be kidnapped tortured and interrogated
>lie
>lie gets found out
>confess and cover your ass to the torturers
>>
>>322609495
Considering how cool he was in PW I'd say writing.
>>
>>322609634
>Based his entire career around plagiarism
>pissed his cripple pants
>"cool"
>>
You think Kojima will make a new ''Totally not Metal gear Konami plz dont sue'' game?

I hear he set up a new studio.
>>
>>322607197
so when someone starts threatening you with a nuke you can be like
>OH YEAH?
dramatic reveal, etc.
>>
>>322609495
It was his character.

He's basically built up such a web of lives that be believes them himself and is so desperate to cover his own ass that he'll do whatever is possible without even thinking twice about it, like when he tried to make a new parasite to sell to Cipher while all the while thinking he's down nothing wrong
>>
>>322609634
>>322609625
Huey in general is a snake. More of a snake than big snake himself. The only reason he was cool in PW is because MSF kicks in his front door and he goes "oh wow hey guys, let me j-just work for you n-now heh hehehe". And then when XOF kicked in the MSF's front door, he went "oh wow hey guys let me j-just work for you n-now heh hehehe", and then DD shows up and kicks in his front door and he does the same exact thing again.

He will betray everyone just to save himself. He's done it three times.
>>
>>322609759
did you play pw?
>>
>>322609767
what makes mg good (besides TECHNOLOGY) is kojimas balls to the walls retarded writing. Imagine how much crazier he can be with his own company on a brand new game
>>
File: 1451792714576.jpg (85KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451792714576.jpg
85KB, 960x960px
I don't care because Huey is a shitty character. I never liked him. Otacon was way cooler.
>>
>>322609495
Huey literally only cares about saving himself and building giant death robots

He LITERALLY cannot stop building giant death robots, it doesn't even matter who he's building them for
>>
>>322610024
Well Huey was really terrible when he was Otacon in a wheelchair, but in PP he's a fresh kind of antagonist for the series
>>
>>322605393
Fucking bullshit, he knew she was in ai mammal pod and did nothing to save her. You disgusting little prick, you like that fucking nerd guy because you see yourself in him. Fucking kill yourself already
>>
https://youtu.be/7PwiOmXHQx4
Chico should haven been in the game.
>>
>>322610384
Cecil and Amanda should have been in the game.
>>
>>322605393
Into the boat.
INTO. THE. BOAT.
>>
>>322609254
husky's are not half dog half wolves, fool.
Those are wolfdogs, DD is a wolfdog
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.