[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Played Silent Hill 1-3 and enjoyed them a lot. Managed to find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: silent-hill-downpour-cover.jpg (482KB, 2217x1267px) Image search: [Google]
silent-hill-downpour-cover.jpg
482KB, 2217x1267px
Played Silent Hill 1-3 and enjoyed them a lot. Managed to find pic related in a 1-5$ discount bin and picked it up. Good or bad? I know it's supposed to do some things bad and some things good but elaboration please.
>>
>>322586506
prepare to be disappointed
>>
Just play the game. It's not made by the same people so it's a fragment of the success of sh1-3. If you really enjoy the franchise, even with its bastardization, then you'll enjoy downpour.
>>
its a good game, dont listen to these memers, they're just mad pyramid ain't in it
>>
>>322588679
Pyramid head shouldn't exist outside of silent hill 2. Fite me.
>>
>>322588679
Yeah, Bogeyman, right? He's the desire to judge vs PH who is to be judged.
>>
>>322586506
Downpour is a better game than homecoming and 4
>>
I honestly think it's the worst Silent Hill game by far, even more so than Homecoming, who at least tried with designs and things, even if it was a plot hole convenienced ripoff.

Downpour just...it does almost nothing right other than Murphy's voice, name (which all SH had good naming conventions at least), and how the Water part of the Otherworld works (stupid black hole shit is dumb as fuck).
>>322588796
Do you not like the SH2-3 Valtiel Connection Theory then?
>>
>>322589406
I'm largely uneducated in internet fan theories but a brief search leads me to believe this theory is of the interpretation that the manifestations of a god become immortalized characters in the sh universe which is why pyramid head exists outside of James's timeline and therefore means valtiel is the same being in essence as PH? In short, it seems executioner characters remain the same physical manifestations with no logical character tie-in other than for sake of being an executioner character. Seems like a shallow theory to me, but like I said I am uninformed.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
WHY. THE. FUCK. do these piece of shit threads exist. Play the fucking game you dumb fuck. You already bought it . Just put it in. Just take it out of the case and put it in the console. Literally. JUST DO IT RIGHT NOW
>>
File: 1451010526404.jpg (618KB, 1201x884px) Image search: [Google]
1451010526404.jpg
618KB, 1201x884px
>>322591575
Here Anon, have this reaction image. This way, the next time your autism has a violent allergic reaction to a discussion, you can express yourself in a 'hip' cool way.
>>
>>322591575
If you'd contain your retard anger for a second, you'd notice that the second response was "just play the game". retard.
>>
>>322591691
Thanks senpai, but tell me why this shit exists. Why can't he come back after completing it and inciting a conversation by expressing his thoughts on the game and his thoughts on the franchise in general?
>>
>>322592782
Well gee whiz, Anonymoose, most people ask what they're about to get into. You ever been in line for the kiddy coaster and ask your friend who has been on the ride before what you're getting into?
>>
>>322592782
The implication of the thread is that OP just picked it up and asked /v/'s opinion without playing. Which is frowned upon. Again, second response was "play the game" so stop forcing your meme /v/ response to any actual vidya thread.
>>
File: nyt_kyllä_naurattaa.jpg (62KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
nyt_kyllä_naurattaa.jpg
62KB, 440x440px
>>322592901

mby he doesnt have any friends lmao desu
>>
>>322593171
Well memed
>>
>>322592901
I see your point, but I can't help but think that OP will probably use the responses in this thread to validate his opinion or have one prematurely made for him before he begins the game. Kind of like looking at review scores before seeing that movie you're excited for.
>>
It's not awful. Just play it. I enjoyed it.
>>
>>322586506
Second best of the Silent Hill's not done by the original team. You'll probably enjoy it.
>>
It's okay, not great. I really liked Murphy as a character.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.