[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About Splatoon's lack of Voice Chat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: VoiceChat?.jpg (48KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
VoiceChat?.jpg
48KB, 600x1066px
Does Splatoon really need voice chat?
>>
Christ.

What the fuck did you do?
>>
It'd be nice to have the option.
>>
No, I don't want to know that my team is full of 9 year olds and that's why I keep getting the most turf inked. Also gookspeak.

Aside from that, I wish people would send me butthurt messages about splatoon you lucky dog
>>
>>322540459
He stole his kill
>>
Matches are only like 5 minutes long and there's really nothing you can say that will help the situation other than telling someone to paint the ground more and to stop sucking.

You can't tell them of a better load out because you'll never see them again once they back out and change their gear. I'd like more button commands or whatever they're called though.
>>
>>322541871
Yeah having at least two more options would be nice besides just "C'mon" and "Booyah"

I do love spamming booyah when I see a good play or our team is kicking ass though.
>>
Honestly? The small amount of benefit voice chat would bring isn't worth it especially since most players are Japs or kids. I almost think of the lack of voice chat as a benefit.

The game does have a shit ton of small problems with online like the lack of load out editting in lobby, the inability to back out of lobbies, and rotations being too small and infrequent.
>>
That's like letting a gang of pedophilic neckbeards into a kindergarten, just a bad idea tbph

Preset communication phrases would work though
>>
File: 1433575884654.jpg (687KB, 729x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1433575884654.jpg
687KB, 729x1032px
>>322540342
Even if it did I wouldn't bet on it working well with Nintendo technology and everyone would use Skype anyway.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.