[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I like Sonic so much? You see, Sonic is one of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: s.jpg (408KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
408KB, 1500x1500px
Why do I like Sonic so much?

You see, Sonic is one of the important characters in the universe. Without Sonic, we wouldn't have known for example that hotdogs are delicious and that speed is a better answer than violence.

Sonic is philosophy, much like Mocho. Have you ever read the lyrics to "His World"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VHnFwVskl0

It is a postmodernist post-irony Foucaltian-Lyotardian cultural Marxist take on the borgouise concept of solipsism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism -- it is refreshing to see a Cartesian take in today's age and yet still be relevant to our postmodernist philosophies.

It is also well-known that Sonic has inspired many franchises. Many have noted Falcom's love for copying famous anime franchises (Code Geass possibly be a huge inspiration for the Sen/Coldsteel series), but did you know that it was also inspired by Sonic? After all, it is the Coldsteel series. Let's also not forget that the protagonists correspond to Sonic characters.

Estelle = Tails
Joshua = Shadow
Lloyd = Sonic
KeA = Chao
Rean = Knuckles
Crow = Silver
Anton = Robotnik/Eggman
Eidos = Solaris

Sen 2's gaiden chapter is a huge homage to the Sonic & Knuckles. It is a reimagining of the first time they met. Not many people seem to have picked this up.

I recommend looking at the world in Sonic's eyes. How fast can we go on, say, the Hadron Particle Collector? Can we go so fast that we obliterate ourselves and become nothing but the God particle? Can we run so fast that time won't be able to catch us and then solve all of philosophy's problems on where we would place time -- either as something to be intuited, perceived, or both? Wittgenstein wished he was Sonic the Hedgehog. He could have raced so fast, not even the Vienna Circle and falsificationists could catch up with him.

Sonic is the hero we need. He is not just a decentered text, but a protagonist who abides to no rules -- not even the conception of antihero. He is Sonic the Hedgehog.
>>
File: 1361389726559.png (25KB, 222x185px) Image search: [Google]
1361389726559.png
25KB, 222x185px
>>
Bump nau.
>>
Have you ever even gone fast
>>
>>322474795
Either you're stupid or I just don't get around that much to know this is copypasta.
>>
>>322476307
It's from Kastel-sama's Ask.fm. He was probably jesting, but with him it's sometimes kinda hard to tell.
>>
>>322474795
Not reading your nutty shit.
Just wanted to state that Smash's Sonic render is terrible. This Render from 2008 is better.
>>
File: Sonic.jpg (613KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic.jpg
613KB, 1500x1000px
>>322476520
Honestly Unleashed is the best looking Modern Sonic
>>
>>322476689
Sonic Unleashed is when they finally figured out how to really render Sonic in 3D. From there, it appears they've been using essentially the same model. It's difficult to tell if they really changed anything since then. Or if it's just new angle/lighting.
>>
>>322474795
>Why do I like Sonic so much?

autism
>>
>>322474795
Chili Dogs, not hot dogs you brainless aids infested prolapse cuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.