[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you have this guy on steam you regret having added him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1444633687913.png (119KB, 674x897px) Image search: [Google]
1444633687913.png
119KB, 674x897px
Did you have this guy on steam you regret having added him the next day?
>>
File: 1451524472139.jpg (9KB, 165x148px) Image search: [Google]
1451524472139.jpg
9KB, 165x148px
>>322473548
>people that add you for no reason other than you played a game together once and chatted
>silence for the next few months
>can't think of anything to say, don't know them at all
>remove them
>"faggot has added you to their friends list"
>"hey man why did you remove me?"
>>
>>322473762
One day somebody I didn't know at first added me, invited me to run a 1v1 game on a well known RTS.

Game begins, he asks me why I removed him.

He won the match...
>>
I would probably become that guy, that's why I don't add people.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (235KB, 668x812px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
235KB, 668x812px
yes
>>
>>322473548
>>322474623
all me
>>
>>322473548
never met people like that online, but I knew a guy once, who would constantly call a former friend of mine. and who just wouldn't take a hint, even though my friend never picked up any of his calls and never called him back

this went on for months and he just kept calling and kept sending him messages, like "what are you doing", even though he never got a response

heard other stories about him and it sounds like he's somewhat retarded

like actually mentally retarded

his mother recently died and he didn't take it so well and then he yelled at people at a family meeting

that was around the time he stopped calling my friend

no idea what he's doing now, maybe he's killed himself

how do people even go on living like this?
>>
File: 1433002015960.png (54KB, 295x252px) Image search: [Google]
1433002015960.png
54KB, 295x252px
>>322473762
>>
>>322473762
>>322475178
Best girl. Would get throatraped with long tongue by.
>>
>People add me during a game or after I gifted them something
>Never talk to them because of my autism/work
>Try to small talk with me but I'm just plain boring
>They delete me eventually
I guess I'm cursed forever
>>
I love socially awkward people. An old school friend of mine worked at a place a couple of years ago and I heard he constantly asked a cute female coworker if she wanted to come over to his place. They never flirted, she never made any sign that she was into him - he just kept asking her, maybe because he thought they hit it off. The guy was chubby back then and all in all just didn't look very handsome or manly. The typical gamer type. I don't know what he was thinking. Did he think he honestly had a chance?
>>
>>322475563
>Did he think he honestly had a chance?

Never underestimate the desperation of socially awkward fat spergs.

I remember one back in collage who asked practically every girl out in his class and got shot down by all of them before throwing a massive hissy fit.
>>
>>322475972
kek
>>
File: 1422561518938.gif (177KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1422561518938.gif
177KB, 500x419px
>some people add me after posting my profile in a thread
>I try talking to them but they never answer back
What's the point then?
>>
>>322476301
Maybe they're scared. To people I don't know I tend to answer with short answers which may seem that I'm not interested in talking to them. But that's not true, I'm just bad at smalltalk.
>>
>>322476649
Even if you are scared you could at least reply hello back when someone greets you. There's a limit to social awkwardness where it becomes entirely your fault.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.