[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patrice Desilets commentary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Patrice Desilets.jpg (51KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
Patrice Desilets.jpg
51KB, 660x330px
Greg Rice from Double Fine plays PoP Sands of Time and Assassin's Creed II with the lead guy from those titles, Patrice Desilets doing commentary, it's fairly interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ODNMBG4MUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syV2-ZuaxC8

cliffs:
>Desilets mentions how he went to learn/teach Michel Ancel once
>lots of game design stuff from those games
>talks about small things on Desilet's next game
>Desilets talks about movie references in games, seems to be a bit of a movie bluff
>talks about how he thinks the player is an actor in a play when he plays games
>sometimes when talking about all new AssCreed games, Patrice looks a bit let down by the whole thing
>talks about how big his ACII team was and how he wants to return to Sands of Time kind of team size of 30~ people
>>
AC was clearly his baby and he always only meant for it to be a trilogy.
>>
>>322472423
Does he talk about how Ubisoft is dedicated to making sure he has no joy or success in his life?
>>
ubisoft is still riding on the coattails of this guy and clint hocking for all of their open-world games

it's unbelievable, really

either their current designers are all retarded, or they've deliberately castrated themselves from coming up with new concepts, mechanics and game systems because they think that current players are 'in love' with their regurgitated and tepid game designs
>>
No commentary from Jade? You know, the person who made these games?
>>
>>322473002
nah, jade was just a whore really
>>
File: 1428259279815.png (3KB, 804x228px) Image search: [Google]
1428259279815.png
3KB, 804x228px
>>322473002
>>
File: misdirection.png (324KB, 444x501px) Image search: [Google]
misdirection.png
324KB, 444x501px
>>322472684
He'll be alright, I wonder if his game will blow AssCreed out of the water, it would be a fun turn of events.
>>
>>322474071
That's if Ubisoft doesn't snatch that shit up like they did his last game.
>>
File: patrice.png (149KB, 358x266px) Image search: [Google]
patrice.png
149KB, 358x266px
>>322474263
they can't do it, he founded a company, when he joined THQ montreal, he wasn't in charge of everything

Unless they send hit squads to kill him or something
>>
>>322474665
>Unless they send hit squads to kill him or something
Hey you said it, not me. He's probably in a sniper's sight as we speak.
>>
File: assassinate the templar monkeys.jpg (75KB, 638x340px) Image search: [Google]
assassinate the templar monkeys.jpg
75KB, 638x340px
>>322474782
nobody can stop the Monkey Creed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucyi2WT7XwQ
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.