[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally no games for 2016 >Its okay because it has 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: wiiu.jpg (53KB, 850x530px) Image search: [Google]
wiiu.jpg
53KB, 850x530px
>Literally no games for 2016
>Its okay because it has 1 or 2 exclusives coming out.

How the hell is this acceptable? Why do so many fans of this system refuse to accept the third party problem?
>>
Third party is irrelevant if I can get them on my other machines.

I'm just miffed about how slow nintendo are to let their games prices drop.
>>
>>322421110
The "third party problem" is a nonissue.

If you want to play third-party games, you just get another system.
>>
>1 or 2 exclusives

at least try to sound serious with your bait
>>
>2016
>Playing games
>>
Nintendo probably has some games lined up that they haven't announced yet. Maybe. I'm trying to remember a time they announced a game and released it later that year, what with the (formerly) frequent directs and all that, but the only examples I can come up with are on the 3DS so I might be remembering wrong. I guess it looks pretty dire regardless.
>>
>>322421110
>third party problem
>wanting to play third party games on a Wii U
Holy shit your dumb
>>
>>322423462

>Wanting games

Heh yeah OP is a total retard. These Wii U droughts are the BEST.
>>
pls sequel to kid icarus uprising. just STOP trying to make money, nintendo. you've already lost this gen. just make good games for your few fans to play
>>
>>322422889
There are unannounced games, they're just all for the NX

I can't believe how many drones on here haven't accepted that the Wii U is dead yet. This is worse than the Dreamcast denial back in the day
>>
>>322421110
I've already gotten my moneys worth and I have all systems and a PC because I'm not fucking poor.
>>
>>322421110
Because people with a Wii U either have another system with it, or a PC with it too.

I have all three, a Wii U, PS4, and a PC.
>>
>>322423834
>>322423884

>W-w-w-w-well its great with other systems

Might as well go third party. Even you admit the system can't stand on its own.
>>
every 3rd party game hits steam eventually

but if i want to play the newest mario, zelda, metroid, pokemon, etc, i have to get a penisu
>>
>pokken
>star fucks
>mother 3
>#FEG
>Tuwairato Purinsesu
>Zelda U
>Pikmin 4

>implying AAA shovel ware is necessary
>mfw you niggas bought Fallout 4, Metal Solid Shit V, Star Wars, Witcher, and other hot garbage last year instead of playing Wii U with cute boys

Ahahah
>>
>>322424057
>every 3rd party game hits steam eventually
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>322424215

Mother 3? You mean that fan made game? Its coming to consoles? Pikmin 4 confirmed Wii U?

source?
>>
>>322421110
>Why do so many fans of this system refuse to accept the third party problem?

Personally, it doesnt bother me because I have a PS4, a decent PC and a PS3 for those.
>>
>>322421110
XCX and Zelda makes it worth alone.
>>
>>322424468

What Zelda?
>>
>>322424019
>nintendo should go third party

10 points to gryffindor
>>
No amount of Sonyggering will undo the fact that Zelda U is the most widely anticipated game of 2016, and you guys are gonna have to hear about it for months on end when it comes out.
>>
>>322424345
Mother 4 is the fanmade game.
Mother 3 is just the game that hasn't been released outside Japan yet.
>>
File: Deluxe_package_4133.jpg (17KB, 332x218px) Image search: [Google]
Deluxe_package_4133.jpg
17KB, 332x218px
>>322424345
>mother 3
>>
>>322424515
The next one.
There has never been a bad Zelda game.
>>
>>Literally no games for 2016
>>Its okay because it has 1 or 2 games coming out.
Sonygger logic 101
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.