[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A videogame publisher comes to you and wants you to design the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

A videogame publisher comes to you and wants you to design the next big smash hit for autistic children and manchildren.

What do you come up with?
>>
A shitty pay2win game with loads of microtransations and in-game DLC. Oh and has things in it that make it hip and relevant for the children XDDD
>>
>>322410926
I'd rather design for non autistic people, autists can't be pleased
>>
Anime game
>>
/v/ simulator
>>
undertale clone with minecraft mechanics.
>>
a game where if you die in-game, your real life cat dies too
>>
File: 1451090583252.gif (156KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1451090583252.gif
156KB, 500x282px
Pay-2-win Dark Souls with colorful characters and "cute" designs
>>
>>322410926
Minecraft: Sonic Edition.
>>
>>322411798
Took the words right out of my mouth
>>
Sonic the Hedgehog + Undertale + FNAF Ultimate Crossover : Minecraft Edition
>>
Undertale sonic edition
>>
>>322411182
Sorry, MICROTRANSACTIONS, I misspelled there.
>>
Any video game would do, really.
>>
Does anyone have a link to that autism simulator game where static starts to appear the closer you get to other children?
>>
Collection-based RPG where units are robots and can be customized. A lot of them will have animal-motif parts and faces which are simplified for easy conveying of emotions.
>>
>>322410926
Take a look at steam right now. Just shit out some anime VN.
>>
>>322410926

OP Simulator 2016.
>>
A furry MOBA where you unlock characters with collectible toys.
>>
A dating sim where all the ladies are feminists
>>
>>322410926
A game about anthropomorphic animals.

Characters all have the same base template design, just swap around features like color and shoes, so it's easy to make donut steels.

At least two characters will:
>Be homosexual
>Continuously spout one meme-worthy catchphrase
>Be fanmade by top crowdfunder
>Be fetish fodder (top selections: vore, inflation, diapers, scat/piss, feet/crushing)
>Have a mental illness of some sort, especially if it involves multiple personalities or voices in their heads

When in doubt, include all of the above.

Wacky, inoffensive humor with a good sprinkling of lolsorandum and memes.

Include a series of random, cryptic easter eggs that don't really add up to anything. Don't worry, the autists will make up deep lore for themselves.

Finally the game must continuously break the 4th wall, and be in your face about it every time. It is imperative that even the dumbest retard child realize the game breaks the 4th wall. Spare no quarter in how blatantly meta you are.

Charge some inconspicuous amount for your game. Say, 10 - 15 bucks. This gives people the illusion that a) You put enough effort in the game to justify it costing money b) It's not just another lazy, uninspired indie piece of shit c) You're totally sticking it to the AAA shithead publishers who charge games for $70 when really your crap game shouldn't cost jack shit at all.

Congratulations, time to cash in on depressive parents' credit cards!
>>
Rogue like with built in speedrun stats
Game theme will be feels
>>
>>322411960
You forgot to mix it with other cringeworthy fanbases.
>>
>>322410926
A new title from Nintendo.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 240x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 240x239px
>>322410926
An exploration horror game based on anthropomorphic furry characters and most of the content is locked behind physical amibo style dlc.
>>
File: kek.jpg (209KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
209KB, 682x600px
>>322413141
>Google search to see if this is pasta
>It's not

YOU REALLY TYPED ALL THIS OUT OH MY GOD
>>
>>322412204
Please I know someone knows what I'm talking about
>>
>>322413913
This maybe?
http://gamejolt.com/games/auti-sim/12761
>>
>>322414209
YES. Thank you Anon
>>
talking animals
"collectible" toys and cards
ability to romance a QT animal
"creative" mode that has no point but can be shared with others
available on ipad and consoles
insert "funny" things that pewdiepie can yell at in a 10 minute video
>>
No movie.
Shrek reboot.

4 players.
Brawler.
Easy drop in and dropout system.
Free dlc for extra characters as game is out.
Free blowup Donkey in every case.
Coupon for a free dozen of onions at Wal-Mart.
>>
Furries in Space
>>
File: evefedora.jpg (869KB, 1294x892px) Image search: [Google]
evefedora.jpg
869KB, 1294x892px
A game with a cast that's almost furry, but by all means not furry. i would make them have the most predictable personalities possible so it's easy to RP. And then make it a minecraft spinoff.
>>
>>322414209
>no ability to look down and read a book
>no ability to hit head against wall for clarity

its like they dont even get it
>>
>>322415281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JufpYzkD3PA

we had a spiritual successor to power stone and no one even played it :(
>>
File: freedom planet 2.jpg (586KB, 887x441px) Image search: [Google]
freedom planet 2.jpg
586KB, 887x441px
Someone screencap this post right fucking now, its going to be pic related
>>
if you die in game you die in real life
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.