[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS4 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: ps4gamesp5qld.jpg (3MB, 1304x5374px) Image search: [Google]
ps4gamesp5qld.jpg
3MB, 1304x5374px
PS4 Thread
>>
>>322409314
SONY WON
>>
>>322409695
What are you looking forward to the most friendarino?
>>
>Two David Cage games
>God of War shit
Just in the first two rows. We should create a condensed version desu
>>
>>322409314

> Greatness still awaits thread

How many of those are out bro?
>>
File: ps4gamesgoodimage.jpg (4MB, 4916x4339px) Image search: [Google]
ps4gamesgoodimage.jpg
4MB, 4916x4339px
>>322410025
"we" did
Needs Ni No Kuni II though
>>
>>322410203
>Uncharted
>God of War
Swing and a miss.
>>
>>322410306
>Implying they arent good games
I love Japanese games the most too but a good game is a good game
>>
Sony Playstation fucking WON
>>
>>322410389
I can't care about either of those franchises anymore. It's been the same casual stuff every time.
>>
>>322410592
You can make that complaint about EVERY game senpai
>>
>>322410006
Not that guy, but I'm most looking forward to either Y0 or Nioh.
>>
Gonna be buying about half of those games when they come out
Will be avoiding shit like David Cage crapfest though
>>
>>322410816
Well I liked God of War 3's conclusion so there's that too, I don't care for more games with Kratos.

Uncharted... I've never cared for. Just my opinions though. The charts are fine I guess.
>>
>>322410984
I'm kinda morbidly curious about them, but not enough to actually spend money on them. Except that one with David Bowie. That sounds strange enough to at least check out.
>>
>>322411160
>I'm kinda morbidly curious about them

Just watch a YouTube run. You'll get the exact same experience as actually playing.
>>
>>322410984
I know there's going to be some retarded plot twist part way through Detroit just like every Cage game. Gonna YouTube it on 1080p and get the same experience.
>>
>>322411098
I really enjoyed Ascension but the fact that they removed unique weapons which is a staple of the series and penned a story which had no reason to exist hurt the game.
Uncharted 2 is one the most fun games of all times.
>>322411160
What David Bowie game?
>>
>>322410592
>It's been the same casual stuff every time.
Hope you didnt buy any nintendo product then.
>>
>>322411328
Cage seems like the vidya equivalent of Shyamalan. But then even Shyamalan made one good movie.
>>
>>322411420
Omikron: The Nomad Soul.
>>
File: nioh.jpg (161KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
nioh.jpg
161KB, 1366x768px
>People discussing David Cages shitty games
Can we talk about ANYTHING else but his shit?
How about Geralt in Asia
>>
>>322411438
Nobody mentioned Nintendo but you.

>>322411503
I thought Omikron was considered pretty good. Haven't played it though.
>>
>>322411676
>This is our generations Ninja Gaiden Souls Edition
Gonna be fucking fantastic senpai
>>
>>322411676
I'm hyped for Onimusha Souls.
>>
So what would Atlus need to do to convince you guys to buy the PS4 version of Persona 5?
For me it'd be simple, just make it the only version with dual-audio. They could come up with some bullshit about PS4 discs being large enough to support multiple voice tracks.
>>
>>322411676
LOOK AT THAT FUCKING TEN EIGHTY PEEPEE SEXTY FRAMES GAMEPLAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH5UG7AMhOY
LOOK AT IT
There is actually a great amount of detail in some of those areas
>>
>>322411717
>Nobody mentioned Nintendo but you.
Okay. My point was every nintendo game is the same casual shit I said I hope you didnt buy any consoles from them because that would mean you're a hypocrite, and that is just poor form.
>>
File: ni-no-kuni-2-logo.png (165KB, 833x403px) Image search: [Google]
ni-no-kuni-2-logo.png
165KB, 833x403px
Did anyone else lose their shit at this game when it was announced?
fucking cried at joe hisashi's music
>>
>>322412315
Well fair enough, I'm an idort and I enjoy some casual shit from other franchises. And to correct myself, I liked GoW 1-3 but don't care for most third person shooters so I never got into Uncharted. Poor choice of words on my part. Not trying to do console war shit, my bad.
>>
>>322409314
>movies and rehases
woah
4 da playas
>>
>>322412196
Hope we can dual wield with a wakizashi, look like a neat variety of weapons styles.
>>
I'm really excited for Rime, I hope it can scratch the adventure itch that I've had lately.
>>
>>322412643
>I liked GoW 1-3 but don't care for most third person shooters so I never got into Uncharted
Yeah now I see where you're coming from. I don't know if you have a PS3 or whatever but if you ever see Uncharted 2 for $20 bucks or so I recommend you give it a try. Uncharted 2 was the game sold me on Western gaming again after Japan had a fallout from consoles during last generation, it proved to me that Western games could be un-serious and a lot of fun. It also gave me a feeling of exhilaration like no other game has up until this point.
>>322412776
It has stances too, I wonder if Dark souls 3 devs heard about it in Ni Oh and put it in DS3
>>
A lot of publishers, especially Japanese, have become emboldened by the great sales of the PS4.

Don't let them down and buy their games, once they finally finish, ok?
>>
>>322413429
I think it's safe to say that everyone on /v/ who bought a PS4 did so for that exact reason so there is no reason to worry. No game can really even be discussed on /v/ that isn't Japanese. Look at all the people shitting on David Cage and God of War despite how popular the latter is.
>>
>>322413429
>especially Japanese, have become emboldened by the great sales of the PS4
Have they? Many Japanese publishers are still releasing games on PS3, like Gust, Atlus and Sega.
>>
>>322413858
Apart from SEGA who just announced two games exclusive to PS4 the other two publishers announce games for the whole PSFAM
>>
>>322412196
Looks very Dark Souls-y to me. But cool!
>>
>>322413429
I'd have to be broke before I'd pass up on buying a Vanillaware title at least. There's some other really good looking Japanese games coming out but I don't know the developers as well.
>>
>>322413858
Dengeki playstation had a livestream a little while back where they talked about it.
Where Yoshida explains why games like Ni no Kuni 2 were announced at western conferences first.
He talks about how these games wouldn't even exist without PS4's overseas success so Japanese games should be happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bo1InmAzG8
At the 6 hour mark (it's all in Japanese though)
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.