[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy Xbox Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Xbone.jpg (32KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
Xbone.jpg
32KB, 940x529px
Are you guys enjoying KI?
>>
File: 332qnts.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
332qnts.gif
2MB, 320x180px
:D how many xbox games won GOTY this year? or were even nominated?
>>
>>322364119
I downloaded KI but I can't pretend I'm enjoying it. Shit is hard, yo. Anyway I've mainly been playing Smite, Halo 5 and I bought Ori a few days ago which I've yet to start. Kind of excited for Rocket League in February, just to see what all the fuss is about.
>>
Why isn't Microsoft even trying in Japan anymore? Their marketing is literally copy pasted from their American ads with Japanese subtitles. Their Japanese exclusives are not even in Japanese dub, just English with Japanese subtitles.

At least with the 360, we got a shitload of JRPGs, VNs, schmups and all other good niche titles. But now that the Xbone is a console with no region locking, they fucking ignore the Japanese market altogether.
>>
Should I get Halo Reach, guys? I understand that right now, it's glitchy and has framerate issues so I'll hold off until those get fixed. But how good is the multiplayer and campaign? I hear Reach was the worst in regards of multiplayer, but it can't be worse than 4 or 5, right? I'm really bored of 5 due to the lack of maps and variety in that the game gets repetitive and gets boring fast.
>>
>>322365243
Reach is 'aight. Campaign is a good and the multi is serverly underrated. It also has the best firefight mode, if you like a survival co-op. I don't think it's as good as Halo 5 though. I'm still having tonnes of fun with BTB and Arena. Warzone a shit.
>>
>>322365243
The campaign and Multiplayer are miles better than Halo 4 and 5.

still not 2/3 territory, but fun non the less. The biggest problem with Reach is that most of the maps are terrible.
>>
>>322364119
Fuck off shill. We will try your piece of shit killer instinct when it comes to pc. Then we will decide if it's 'enjoyable'...
>>
>>322365709
Spoiler: it's shit
>>
File: ap.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ap.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>xboners got KI
>I'm getting Grim Fandango
>>
Hows gold's free games, typically speaking?

Got an Xbone for Christmas and I'm not planning on playing online, just want to get some good games for cheap of possible.

PS+ has been biting me in the ass.
>>
File: butt.png (15KB, 390x394px) Image search: [Google]
butt.png
15KB, 390x394px
I like KI. I've got just under 1000 hours in it so far.
>>
>>322365665
>Still not 2/3 territory

Oh fuck off with this shit. I can give credit to Halo 2, it pioneered online fps on consoles, but Halo 3? Give me a break. Literally only good for customs and BTB. It's slow, all the weapons feels like shit, it has some terrible fucking maps (Rats Nest anyone?), and to top it all off, it looks like warmed up shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.