[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With so many shitty early access survival games similar to rust,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rust.jpg (15KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
rust.jpg
15KB, 460x215px
With so many shitty early access survival games similar to rust, are any of them actually worth playing?
>>
No, Rust was always the best with the most dedicated development team. But even Rust lately is seeming to go off the rails to what the original vision was.

I think when Rust dies, that will be the end of the survival early access genre fad
>>
>>322357932
I bought this game during the sale. It kept fucking crashing during loads, and the load times were fucking horrendous. I'm talking 5-10 minutes to get into the main menu, and 20-25 minutes to get into a game. It managed to crash my entire computer too.

I don't know what the fuck I expected buying an "early access survival game". Instant refund, never falling for the shills again.
>>
>>322358320
Sorry bro, didn't mean to quote you.
>>
Subnautica is pretty great, if your processor can handle it.
>>
>>322358320
Are you running it on a computer from 2002 and do you have dial up? These are serious questions. Its not optimized very well but it should not take that long to do any of that. My friends with shit pcs didn't even have trouble.

To answer you OP this is the only good game in this kind of multiplayer survival genre.
>>
>>322358320

Enjoying your 2008 laptop gaming?
>>
>>322358320
I have a PC from 2012 and loading times aren't that bad. Roughly 4 minutes to get in game and on server.
FPS is however different matter, no matter what I turn on or off in settings, it stays the same. Jumps from 30 to 70 randomly.
>>
>>322358320
I've never played these games, but I've heard they're a nightmare. Why do so many people buy early access survival games?
>>
>>322357932

I've personally found the Exile gamemode on Arma 3 is a better survival game than all these dedicated survival games.

The only thing it lacks is a fucking queue system.
>>
I would have bought this, but that fact that you're randomly and irreversibly made a nigger means I'm not touching it.
>>
Fuck early access.
More like shovelware offload
>>
File: FrontRunner.jpg (248KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
FrontRunner.jpg
248KB, 600x437px
Fun with friends, otherwise look elsewhere
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.