[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck is my ArmA III PS4 port?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Where the fuck is my ArmA III PS4 port?!
>>
>implying the ps4 could even run arma 3 at 20 fps
>>
Don't worry it's coming right after DayZ
>>
>>322334968
This lol. PS4 would struggle with ARMA 2, let alone 3.
>>
>>322334968
>>322335060
its not even about that, the ps4 controller couldn't accomodate even half the functions.

Furthermore why would you even want to play that on console?
>>
>>322334851
>P-Pc has no exclusives guys
but really you need a keyboard to play arma
>>
I've been thinking about getting Arma since it's on sale. Is it an actually fun game?
>>
>>322338587
It doesn't have AAA+ exclusives which are the only ones that count on /v/
>>322338693
Depends. Does the idea of going prone and thrudging through filth for 200 meters as you get bombarded by all kinds of shit excite you? Then by all means get it.

But really between the campaigns, multiplayer, mods and map editor its pretty worth it

If you want single player make sure to pick up the arma X pack, the renamed opflashpoint 1 is easily the best campaign even if the grafix are a bit shit

If you want multiplayer make sure to find a decent server and crew to play with

Everything else is up to you
>>
>Implying the console crowd would even know what to do with a real FPS
>>
The PS4 probably can't even run ARMA: Cold War Assault.
>>
why is my gpu sitting at 20-30% usage while i get 25fps? a bit better in single player with 50fps but gpu usage is still not maxed
>>
>>322339735
That ran on my 9600gt so it probably can, just not with highest draw distance since that fucks up even modern PCs
>>322339862
bottlenecking maybe? try to force off power saving features or ramp up the graphical details, does this happen in the arma games?
>>
>>322335060
Dean Hall said PS4 would do well enough to run ArmA 2 / DayZ, actual issue were controls
>>
>>322342747
Of course it could, arma2 runs on worse hardware than the ps4's, but it would still run like shit and like you already stated you cant make it fit the controller and how many people use usb keyboards on a ps4? Not many
>>
>>322340154
only in arma games.
idk, taking for example battlefield 4 i get 120fps on high/ultra
>>
>>322339735
never heard of OFP:Elite?
>>
>>322344171
well what specs?
>>
>>322334968
>implying that a pc can
>>
File: arma3_maxed_out_and_not_really.jpg (675KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
arma3_maxed_out_and_not_really.jpg
675KB, 1920x2160px
>>322344883
adjustable settings are the key
ArmA 3 at max and min (except draw distance) setting,
Back then I had GTX 550 ti
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.