Most realistic shooters?
I really like insurgency. Is Red Orch 2 still played online by enough people?
Insurgency isn't really realistic.
It has good gunplay but it's nowhere near realistic.
I like it really much tho. Thanks to steam sales I've been able to raise my K/D from 3 to 3,5
I used to like realistic shooters but authentic is the term you should be using when talking about insurgency or red orchestra. The sounds are a huge factor in this
It's nowhere as realistic as arma and realistic gunplay isn't all that fun considering how much you need to put in to actually be okay imho
●M1 Garand recoil slightly reduced
● Time remaining is now set to 90 seconds (instead of 60) when adjusted due to depletion of
● Changed Center of Mass for Sherman Firefly & M3 Half Track in hopes of alleviating shaking and
leaning while driving
● Fixed bug where anti-tank soldiers would show a “reload” prompt under their name even while
● Fixed bug where voice icons would appear over players that were not talking
● Fixed bug where bayonets would erroneously appear attached after spawning in a deploy vehicle
● Fixed bug where players could be killed by very slow moving vehicles
>dem casuals are going to love it
Rising storm is the pacific theater and emulates kind of tight jungle warfare. You can play it with RO2 vanilla, but only as a rifleman. RO2 is Eastern front. Get them both. There's separate servers