[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's only one right answer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: cassandra-profile-v4.jpg (22KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
cassandra-profile-v4.jpg
22KB, 260x260px
There's only one right answer.
>>
I like how even if you play a freedom loving mage who hates the Chantry she still respects you as a person and you can still be friends with her. The bro-est of girls in the game.
>>
who is that semen demon and where can I see her naked
>>
But what was the question?
>>
>>322322421
Look up a video of her romance scenes online. I think she's the only one that gets them out in-game
>>
>>322322795
Female Inquisitor does too in some of her romances
>>
>>322321937
I've barely seen this discussed after it came out and was agreed that it was bad,yet now there are three faggot threads about it.

Is it on sale or something?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvIFm6sNrxU
>>
>>322323412

Cassandra is good at murder
>>
Reminder that Cassandra is nearing her forties by the time of Inquisition.
>>
>>322325026
So you can't get her preggers? Sounds like a good thing
>>
>>322321937
Pretty much the Only answer for normal heterossexuais males in that game...not that is bad, she is cool as fuck...but more options should be nice
>>
>>322326005
I was literally just thinking about that. I mean, it's not like we're the guys who buy their games right?
>>
>>322326163
Actually the DA games have a larger female playerbase than male. Also straight males have got more romances than any other gender or preference in every BioWare game up until this point, so deal with not being pandered to for once :)
>>
File: DAIR.png (1MB, 672x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DAIR.png
1MB, 672x1500px
>>322326005
We still had the brown girl. (Unless you consider her not "normal.")

But yes, all males had the fewest. Female dwarves follow after, then humans and then elf chicks. And that's just if you're straight.

Bisexual female elf? Got your pick of everyone but Cassandra and Dorian.
>>
>>322325576
>indeed. fuck and dump
>>
>>322326426
>female playerbase
Are you so memed that you unironically believe females play video games?
>>
>>322326616
Hey, all two of them bought Inquisition.

Did the final sales ever come out? I remember them being terrible in the first month or two
>>
File: 1451462136456.jpg (55KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1451462136456.jpg
55KB, 499x499px
What's with all these fucking Inquisition threads?
>>
>female
>pixie cut
>Bioware
She's a gay, isn't she?
>>
>>322326846
It was probably on sale over Christmas
>>
Why's there more than one DA:I thread on 4chan right now?
It was a shit game that barley anybody played.
EA shills confirming that there's a DA4 about to be released?
>>
>>322326770

no
but its probably sold like 2 million units

>>322326846

Nobody expect the EAInquisition
>>
>>322326849
The only straight woman in the whole game.
>>
>she tells you about how she fucked another guy during her fucking sex scene

god damn fucking 3d bitches
>>
Having just bought the game, so Human male is the only way to go, right?
>>
>>322327710

Yes since the made the Qunari look fuck retarded.

They looked so much better in DA:O.
>>
>>322327893
Everything looked better in DA:O
>>
>>322327893

Am I limited to the romances or are there more casual sex encounters?

Also, what class?
>>
>>322328193

Mage
And when you specialize go Templar something

IIRC you can do the nigger chick that does the bookkeeping, dump her and then you can fuck Cassandra.

Not sure though.
I only did Cassandra.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.