[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Takamaru was left out of SSB4 for not being popular enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: corrin_super_smash_bros_wii_u.jpg (116KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
corrin_super_smash_bros_wii_u.jpg
116KB, 1200x675px
>Takamaru was left out of SSB4 for not being popular enough
>Rhythm Heaven characters left out despite them just getting a new game in Japan (yet to be released in the West)
>Priority put into recreating Roy from Melee despite the fact that he's a semi-clone and hardly unique

Why in the fuck are they barefoot?
>>
It could have been worse, we could have had that bitch from #FE and SpongeBob.
>>
Because Sakurai has a foot fetish

Now post feet
>>
Sakurai loves Fire Emblem and for some reason even the shittiest of veterans have fanbases. There are people who wanted Pichu to come back.

>>322309661
>Try to derail threads into unrelated things
>Footfags wonder why people hate them
>>
>>322308962
In some historical cases, adopted royalty weren't allowed to wear footwear. Aqua/Azura does this in Fates as well.
>>
>>322308962
sakurai didn't want to add him. the devs convinced him that corrin was interesting enough to overrule the unbalanced reps
>>
A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Do you honestly believe ryu and cloud got in just bcuz?
>>
>>322311112
With Ryu and Cloud, what's the point in advertising new releases that aren't coming to Nintendo platforms?
>>
>>322311432
Because they got paid enough to do it
>>
>>322311112
it couldn't possibly be for a good-natured reason like representing a bunch of the most iconic video game characters
>>
>>322311775
>paid dlc business
>good nature
>>
>>322311867
they are a company and have to make money. what else do they have besides amiibos and smash?
>>
>>322311953
exactly my point of their inclusion only being advertisement
>>
>>322312047
every video game is an advertisement for you to buy the video game are you stupid
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.