[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"google fiber master race"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: AaaaaaA.png (4KB, 202x118px) Image search: [Google]
AaaaaaA.png
4KB, 202x118px
>"google fiber master race"
>>
>3,383,600,640GB/s
>3.4 EXABYTES /s
Fucking what?
>>
>telling google every single thing you download
kek
enjoy the botnet OP, somebody posts CP and your ass i in jail
lmaoooooooo
>>
>>322286118
whut
can someone explain to me what this means to someone who's not tech-savvy?
>>
>>322287698
It means that in Foogle fiber's ToS it says they can collect anonymous metadata about users' internet usage.
>>
>>322288517
Find me a single ISP that doesn't.
>>
>>322288656
Niggers Online ver 2.G6: extra crispy edition
>>
>>322288656
the difference is google is in bed with the government
>>
>>322286118
>Someone posts CP.
>I get thrown in jail.

What. That's like sending to me to jail because I saw my neighbor fucking a kid.
>>
>>322289440
>implying every other ISP isn't in bed with the government
>>
File: 1427864861143.jpg (149KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1427864861143.jpg
149KB, 700x700px
>live near google's HQ's
>still cant get google fiber in California
>>
>>322289767
Google is the only one that can get away with it since they're fucking miltimillionaire company
>>
>>322290056
Comcast and TWC need to be broken up like Ma Bell.

Sure they'll reform eventually but it will take so long that competition will have time to establish themselves and keep Comcast and TWC from getting back to the absolute pinnacle of power they are at now.

Internet also needs to be reclassified as a utility to end the price gouging and bullshit data caps.
>>
>>322290072
you're saying that like any other ISP isn't making billions.
It's especially bad in the US where ISPs set territories on who can be where, so consumers are forced to stick with a certain ISP for cable or deal with shitty satellite.

At least in Europe you have the choice of who you wants as a provider
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.