[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is nothing wrong with the new Lara

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Rise of the Tomb Raider.jpg (428KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rise of the Tomb Raider.jpg
428KB, 1920x1080px
There is nothing wrong with the new Lara
>>
There was nothing wrong with the old Lara.
>>
>>322265386
barefoot costume when?
>>
>>322265749
/thread
>>
Old Lara = Old New Lara > New Lara
>>
She's got a nice ass. I like that she has a nice ass instead of big breasts. Fuck the haters.
>>
File: qt raider.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qt raider.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>322265386
>>
>>322267260
Makes more sense considering she is running climing and fighting for a life.

Theoretically she should have smaller tits. I can't explain de biology ogf the thing but if I recall, when women train si generates certain hormones. There is particular one I do not remember but it stall physical development in women.
>>
>>322267750
>Makes more sense

Yo assman here, there doesn't need to be any sense. Its a fucking video game.

She's a good character design. Just treat the new Lara Croft as a new series. I mean they might as well be. They're fun, too. Why we gotta hate?
>>
>>322267912
>there doesn't need to be any sense.

actually it doesn. That is what makes a character well designed.

If for example I create a running game and your main character was a quadraplegic in a chair, that would be hilarious but very bad character design.
>>
>>322265386
Except that she's a whiny bitchass unlikeable weakling and the world would have been better off had she drowned at the start of that abortion of a reboot.
>>
File: 1330823186585.png (121KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1330823186585.png
121KB, 500x500px
>>322265386

My problem with this Lara is that she killed way too many people.

I was disappointd with the remake in 2013. I ALWAYS tried to avoid killing anyone in my entire playthrough. I only managed to sneak around 12 enemies, but everyone else had to be killed...which was over 200 dead bodies.

Damn the remake. I hate it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.