[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Even the developers didn't like him enough to give him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Jacob_Character_Box.png (810KB, 884x878px) Image search: [Google]
Jacob_Character_Box.png
810KB, 884x878px
>Even the developers didn't like him enough to give him a proper mission in 3

Jesus he wasn't that bad, just a 'setting explainer' for people that didn't play the first one.
>>
it was so progressive of bioware to toss a black guy into mass effect and then do nothing but give him a delinquent father who had been stranded on planet of the brainwashed bimbos who he was giving muh dick to daily for the last 20 years

luckily his ship had enough space condoms
lucky, yeaaaaaaaaah
>>
File: No_Weenies_Allowed.jpg (92KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
No_Weenies_Allowed.jpg
92KB, 1152x864px
He's hot but too much of a weenie.
>>
People always say he isn't deep but he gets that shield ultimate ability after his father's quest.

"Now nothing can hurt me."

It shows jacob turned off his feelings for anything because of that chance encounter. Jacob went from loyal friend to emotionless husk, the same of which he was fighting. When he sees shepard in 3, he barely wants to talk to them. He doesn't want to be reminded of those events or the man he was so close to becoming.

Better than ashley at least.
>>
>>322250790
>Better than Ashley at least

It sucks because she's the last girl I need to complete a romance with. Dull and ugly as fuck
>>
>>322251079
You slept with vega? Why?
>>
>>322249713
>Ask him what he's been doing for the last 6 months since ME2
>Walked a beach and knocked up some mulatto scientist bitch

Wow you were such a fucking help Kanye.

Thanks for warning people whilst I was in Prison.
>>
The most boring.
>>
I liked him. Wasn't the most interesting, but certainly not the worst.

Fuck you Miranda, dumb ass plastic cunt.
>>
>>322249713
People love to (justifiably) rag on ME3, but all throughout ME2 you can see the bullshit seeping in, leading the story in the wrong direction. It was stupid, loud and akin to a Michael Bay movie. ME2 was constantly trying to warn us of what was about to come.
>>
>>322251817
I liked mass effect 3 a lot boo. The only problem was the ending so bad I never wanted to touch the series again
>>
>>322251413

DID YOU EXPECT ANYTHING MORE FROM SPACE DINDU?
>>
>>322251961
this

mass effect 3 wasn't a bad game or even story by any means. It was just the ending that was truly awful.
>>
AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
>smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals from the normandy
SO U BE SAYIN
>pensively strokes a picture of his dad
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>looks around for cerberus officers
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest Tuchanka Fried Varren
U SAYIN WE GON BE
>collects alliance benefits
SOM FINNA
>snorts red sand
REEEEEE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
>evolves from an organic
>>
>>322252379
which is so BAFFLING, every other character got closed shut and sealed and it was a good send off. The krogans had their genophage removed or put back in place. Mordin redeemed himself. Miranda found her father. It was great! My expectations were SO fucking high when I killed that fucking illusive man. SO HIGH. To get shit on SO thoroughly and completely like INSTANTLY just felt like jarring.
>>
>>322252671
hows living in the basement?
>>
>>322249713
Jacob was okay, just a bit boring. At least he wasn't a douche like Ashley and Jack.
>>
>>322252671
this was fun
>>
>>322251961
>>322252379
I dunno, the awfulness of the ending did distract attention from all the other issues with the plot in the third game. So there's that.

Top quality bickering between NPCs though. Which I mean sincerely, decent interaction between characters in games is so fucking rare.
>>
>>322249713
I have completed Mass Effect 2.
I literally cannot remember anything about this character.
>>
File: hileddit.jpg (37KB, 493x330px) Image search: [Google]
hileddit.jpg
37KB, 493x330px
>>322253501
>>
>>322254963
but the prize...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.