[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever get the urge to go back to it but remember there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Azeroth.jpg (3MB, 7545x5055px) Image search: [Google]
Azeroth.jpg
3MB, 7545x5055px
Ever get the urge to go back to it but remember there's still an eternity of WoD left?
>>
>>322239982
As much as it pains me to say it - it is over.
>>
I've been gone too long. There's no going back now.
>>
>>322239982

Heirlooms are a thing, so no, not even remotely. WoW is a casualized shit-stain of a game now.
The journey from 1-60 used to be an important part of the game, now everything is designed to deliver instant gratification to the mongoloid man-children that still play it.
>>
>>322241107
They were really cool when they came.

Very hard to get and expensive and you couldn't even get a full set, it was nice because when you were leveling a character with looms people knew you had worked your ass off for them and looked up to you.
>>
>>322239982
why the fuck isnt grim batol on there and why is isle of the thunder king literally in the middle of nowhere
>>
File: original.jpg (16KB, 403x321px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
16KB, 403x321px
>you will never be 12 again, enjoying your days playing WoW, going raids, having fun with your guild and all of that without a worry in the world
>>
File: azshara.jpg (238KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
azshara.jpg
238KB, 1024x682px
>>322239982
>post-Cataclysm Azshara
Fucking triggers me.
>>
>>322242110
There was fucking nothing to do in the zone though.
>>
>>322242326
Camp azuregos spawns and then try to kill him with your guild but then get interrupted by a massive mob of horde and end up pvp battling for 2 hours
>>
>>322239982
I usually play through the dwarven route in a classic server like once a year
>>
>>322241107
>wow was about the 1 - 60
>99.9% of /played time is max level

It stopped being interesting on getting the 3rd character to 60.

Once they started adding expansions, the only relevant questing has ever been getting from the old level cap to the new level cap. And that's something I can say that they legitimately improved from between expansions since each zone actually has a narrative instead of being filled with npcs telling you to fetch/kill shit.

Nostalgia fags have literally the worst taste.
>>
>>322242326
It was a beautiful and atmospheric zone regardless. My favourite zone to just relax, fish and talk shit with my guild.
>>
>>322242723
This
>>
No. The beginning of WoD is when I realized that I'm truly done with WoW. I haven't had an urge to go back since.
>>
>>322242723
Leveling a ton of characters is stupid and proof that you have way too much time on your hands. Why would you level 3 characters to 60?
>>
>>322242723
But muh hundreds of generic fetch quests.
>>
>tfw play on Nostalrius
>tfw don't feel the pain because I'm living the dream
>>
I actually remember that I still have to level a character to cap and then gear him and fuck that sideways
>>
>>322243274
Maybe because I wanted the full experience the game could offer and the ability to play different roles.

Although that was even harder in vanilla because gearing up was shit and there were tons of worthless specs so you were usually forced to play something specific for hybrid classes.

Honestly there were so many issues with BC and Vanilla that I don't know how anyone could defend them as being objectively better.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.