[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can melia even compete?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 000292.jpg (329KB, 702x699px) Image search: [Google]
000292.jpg
329KB, 702x699px
how can melia even compete?
>>
is that a dude?
>>
"oh no shes a robot now!"

and then this armor set. mixed signals.
>>
She can't, she barely even tried before Fiora came back to begin with

>that scene where Dunban is bragging about how much he wants Shulk to fuck his sister with Melia sleeping a few feet away
>>
>tfw X has mechs and is nice and all but that create your own hero bullshit literally ruined everything

I-I just wanted cool characters who go on an edgy mech killing spree to avenge their lost planet

Instead we got tacticool Elma who can never not be serious, Tatsu who is painfully unfunny and just completely obnoxious and then Lin who constantly makes unfunny dumb jokes

What the fuck man?
>>
>>322223402
Takahashi said recently that he recognizes that people hated the shit out of that and will be more careful in the future
>>
>>322223543
Hated the shit out of what exactly?
The create your own hero business?

Thank fuck if so, I can't stand not voiced protagonists in RPGs with the most barebones of dialogue choices, there's just nothing to invest me in the game
>>
File: 15334513531.png (179KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
15334513531.png
179KB, 400x449px
>>322223186
Dunban's got his priorities straight.
>Refused to adopt Shulk when he was younger because then it would get weirder when it was time to match him up with Fiora.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiNptJh6Cs0
>>
>Melia watches most of her race, including her brother, get turned into telethia right after getting brutally NTR'd
>She now carries the unfulfilled dreams of the High Entia
>When she talks to Fiora, she's moping around about how she can't be with her Boyfriend forever because her robotic body can't last forever
>"Fiora is so strong. I'm nothing compared to her"

What the fuck were the writers smoking when they made her say this shit?
>>
>>322224138
I'm convinced somebody at monolith had an emotional ryona fetish
>>
>>322223402
I'm fine with Elma and lin, but the Nopon were so fucking out of place in X
>>
File: xcx-alt01l7yfl.jpg (46KB, 643x755px) Image search: [Google]
xcx-alt01l7yfl.jpg
46KB, 643x755px
>>322223402
Elma is great, fuck you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.