[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have the first Devil Survivor thread of the year!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (114KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 480x720px
Let's have the first Devil Survivor thread of the year!

-Best day?
-Best boss?
-Best girl?
>>
>>322222228
Io is hot
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 600x450px
>>322223294
Indeed.Cuteness is her forte, though.
>>
>>322222228
So it's that time again for us 3~4 DeSu anons to gather

How's going
>>
Makoto a qt
She's the only one to repeatedly walk in on your bedroom and sit on your face
>>
>>322224597
I just have a massive hangover, but everything is fine. How's your day, DeSu anons?

You'd think that DeSu games would be more or less popular on /v/ based on their nature; games like Danganronpa, for example, are fairly popular around here.
>>
>>322224958
I think I'm on my third DeSu2:RB run.
Grind levels fighting Beelzebub's spawns and hope to kill him or just go back to the story and grind more?
>>
>>322224958
Danganronpa has more waifus, and being VNs, they don't require as much of an investment to play, when compared to DeSu's unforgiving difficulty.
>>
Best girl Fumi
Best boss Trumpeter
For real, best boss is Alice
>>
>>322225132
Grind with the Beelzebub spawns. If you're planning to do the Alice fight, you definitely need to grind with them; although the "Lost Demon Rescue" DLC is good for grinding, too.
>>322225147
>DeSu's unforgiving difficulty
Eh, the only problem that I have with DeSu in terms of difficulty is how grindy it can be at times, and macca farming can be a pain in the ass, too.
>>
>>322225757
Will I be able to beat him with enough grinding? In terms of pure offensive power I feel like my characters are strong enough, they lack staying power, survivability, and diverse movesets which grinding won't help as much with. MC's team is Magic-based Almighty spam, I have an Agility-based physical and a pure STR physical attacker, as well as a support mage.
>>
>>322225757
>DeSu
>grindy
>>
I still need to play through the second, I fucking loved the first though.
>>
>>322226134
Depends on your skillset and resistances; if you're having too much trouble, I recommend using a Kishin and a Dragon, that shit is incredibly broken.

And you only need Holy Dance or an amped elemental dance to beat Beelzebub, or you can also try to corner him with your other teammates. He really isn't that hard, just be careful with his resistances, since he changes them IIRC.

>>322226231
I was talking about farming for the most part, I was always running low on macca.
>>
I'm stuck at some weird plant boss on day 6 or 7... This game is just too grindy for me or am I doing something totally wrong?
>>
>>322226847
My main team is running Vile/Deity, I know that it's probably not good to run Vile, but if I'm going for Almighty spam, I'm not getting Extra Turns regardless.
>>
>>322227359
Vile only works with Snake demons, and that works for a defense-oriented team. Go with Kishin/Deity, seriously, just fuse a few Kishin and try to corner Beelze with the other teams. Besides, I believe that he's immune to Chaos Breath.

I might be wrong, but after a defeating a certain amount of demons, Beelzebub actually becomes weak to an element, so you can try to use an elemental dance with its respective amp and boost; almighty spam works if you're at a high-level, so if you're going for that, I definitely recommend grinding a bit with the random demons that he summons.

>>322227049
It really depends on your level and demons. I'm assuming that you're playing the second game, right?
>>
>>322225539
>Best girl Fumi

Damn right.
>>
Does the second game have the auction system too? I'm having a hell of a time getting into the first game because I've been stuck with a pretty bland team he entire first day and there's only so much I can fuse whiteout grinding my MC up to get access to better demons.

I struggled with one of the bosses too which made the game feel really grindy. I think I need to just restart and be smarter about my build and team.
>>
>>322222228
Best days in DS were Day 4 and Amane's Day 8
Babel
Amane
>>
>>322229747
Yes, but you get the compendium pretty early on; the second game is easier, and the prices on the compendium are cheaper too, so don't worry.

Also, go with a Magic/Agility build, it'll make the game a lot easier.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.