[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /v/. Now that the dust has settled, do you think you were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: watch_dogs-wide.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
watch_dogs-wide.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
So /v/. Now that the dust has settled, do you think you were a bit too harsh with this game?
I know, it was downgraded horribly and all. But it's still kinda decent, right? Certainly better than most open world games and with a better story.
>>
>>322212708
Not at all. Couple days ago i pirated it and played it for the first time in my life. Everything is awful in this game. The story, the controls, the driving, the karma system. Despite pirating it i still feel ripped off.
>>
>>322212708
i enjoyed it more than GTAV, no joke. Much better missions with more diverse gameplay.
>>
>>322212708
>>322213892
I literally remember a mission as being
>Go to this place
>ok thats the end of the mission
>>
>>322212708
Cover system is nice, controls are ok since they were going for the "moving should be slippery/fluid" but sometimes it just gets too fluid. Guns are ok, really like the burst-fire shotgun. Too bad some weapons and skills/perks can only be unlocked by playing multiplayer. They designed a game where you play as a sociopathic vigilante obsessed with torturing criminals whether physically or emotionally or mentally, and they got it right, but yeah lots of room for improvement
>>
File: 1401178336713.webm (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1401178336713.webm
1MB, 853x480px
Absolutely not.
>>
>>322213973
you can drop the edgy contrarian double standard attitude, there are plenty of open world games that do this, including grand theft auto
>>
>>322212708
>Certainly better than most open world games and with a better story.
God no
It's dull as shit and the story is beyond awful

I mean I'd get this statement if you were defending say sleeping dogs or mafia 2 because those games were at least interesting but Watch _Dogs was dull as dishwater
>>
>>322214607
what

Is the ai programmed to stop if they touch you or something?
>>
>>322214607
kek
>>
Vehicle handling makes it not even worth to pirate.
>>
It's better than GTAV for sure. But much less polished. I expect them to fix everything with WD2 like they did with AC.
Ubisoft is at least good with learning on past mistakes. Sometimes.
>>
The hacking was kinda cool but overall it was it was like a shit gta.
>>
>>322212708
Man give up already, they pay cant be this good.
>>
File: laughing at leukemia.gif (3MB, 636x346px) Image search: [Google]
laughing at leukemia.gif
3MB, 636x346px
>>322217790
>It's better than GTAV for sure.
You're fuckin' joking right?
>>
utterly shameless ass creed reskin
>>
>>322219023
GTA is completely generic garbage, "better than GTA" isn't even saying much.
Only those up to VC get a pass for their time.
>>
File: LbDUJDk.jpg (44KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
LbDUJDk.jpg
44KB, 480x270px
>>322217790
>It's better than GTAV
> expect them to fix everything with WD2 like they did with AC
>Ubisoft is at least good with learning on past mistakes
>>
>>322219369
Nice meme image. But AC2 was indeed much better than the first one in all aspects.
And kill yourself if you think that GTAV is anything more than worthless shit.
>>
World is nice but boring

Missions are mostly dull

Protagonist is boring, unrelatable, etc

Hacking the environment during chases was great

Shame, I was so looking forward to it
>>
File: cutting_edge.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cutting_edge.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>322212708
obligatory
>>
You know how many games are much better than the sum of their parts? Well, I found Watch Dogs the exact opposite, it was much more boring than it should have been.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.