[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worth $25?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: images (5).jpg (17KB, 250x262px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
17KB, 250x262px
Worth $25?
>>
>>322200572

If you play shit weeb games yes.

If you are planning on getting one of the following get it.

>DOAX3
>Persona 5
>Tales of Besaria
<Final Fantasy XV
>>
Only if you really like this sort of game. I got it for 20 and think it was a decent purchase.

Really good variety of weapons/combos but it's clunky as fuck, pretty short (though there's like 6 routes) and the missions are repetitive. Pretty fun though, would pay $60 if the made a full length game that's not a vita port.
>>
>>322200572
It's like modern Way of Samurai set in Akiba
>>
I bought it new, for the PS3, but I'm a huge weeb.

Game is a bit of VN with some fun combat and some interesting customization. There's a mission you can do that allows you to cross dress. Items you collect that let you change your walking/run animations and your 'finishing' moves when chain-stripping.

NG+ allows you to change your character into any other character, which gets pretty funny if you do something like making yourself your sister and your sister the brother.
>>
>>322200572
no. just buy Senran Kagura is 1000x better and it's basically the same premise. stripping anime girls
>>
>>322200572
Probably not, not to say it's bad though, is kinda fun and funny, has a bit of charm too, it's just mediocre.
>>322201048
Lol no, they're pretty much on the same level, unless anime titties is really your thing I probably wouldn't spend more than $5 on either.
>>
My friend fucking loves it. It's probably only for the novelty of defeating your enemies by removing their clothes.

Also, you could just make up your own mind.
>>
>>322200572
not even worth 10$
is repetitive as fuck
>>
I don't think it's a very good game because the combat is really clunky and bad. I ran around with the wolverine glowsticks for a long time and 99% of the time my special attack didn't have a hitbox so I was just stuck in an animation taking damage for 3 whole seconds. It can also be a pain because it's not clear how they work in the first place. Plus there's way, way too much grinding money/materials to upgrade your weapons. Because the combat is so clunky your stats are way more important than your ability to play the game.

The only fun part is dressing up your character. You get a lot of silly costumes and cross promotion stuff. You can be a trap and get all sorts of silly walks. And the combat arena gives you different stripping moves based off of different action heroes. One style gives you Dio's lean, Straight's flying kick, and the classic ora-ora rush.
>>
>>322200572
If you're a weeb, yes.
>>
>>322200572
20 bucks top, I'd say for an okay beat em up with four romance routes
Although for Eriko it's always worth all the money you have
>>
Don't bother if your weeb power level isn't high enough to have lowered your standards to the floor. Combat is clunky with generally poor flow, although a couple of movesets are decent. Small as hell map, not much to do. Maybe kinda pointless if you've never actually been to Akibahara.

>>322203695
The glowsticks are the worst. From what I recall, swords, bats, and boxing gloves were the only weapons that weren't terrible.
>>
>>322200572
ps4 versions is worth 25 bucks. vita and ps3 version suck balls with frame rate and how many npcs are walking around at once. also all dlc included in ps4 version.

donno about pc but i assume it's the same as ps4 version.
>>
>>322201048
Senran Kagura has no self insert
>>
>>322200572
If you're a misogynist who likes to beat up women and tear their clothes off, sure
>>
File: bait.jpg (5KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
5KB, 226x223px
>>322206960
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.