[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Signs dont look good for 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: moderngaming.png (351KB, 1022x1000px) Image search: [Google]
moderngaming.png
351KB, 1022x1000px
Just saw pic related on R6 forums (only went to see if the network issues would improve...). I get the feeling 2016 is going to be a very terrible year.
>>
please this can't be real
>>
>>322186534

What's your problem with this?
>>
>>322186534
Might as well ask for a furry attacker and defender.
Then otherkin.
Maybe even a genderfluid attack and defender model.
Or an agendered one.

Keep piling on more and more minority requests for representation in the hope of causing an implosion.
Why?
Because it's better than despairing at the stupidity of it all.
Might as well have some fun with it.
>>
>>322186534
without any other context, i am still 90% sure this is a joke thread

if it's not, then yeah, that's unfortunate
>>
>>322186534
Syndicate has transgender characters? Can someone post proof of this.
>>
>>322188357
Honestly, it's harder to tell than I thought. Maybe someone else can give it a whirl.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1363624-Give-us-Transgender-attackers-defenders-and-a-Transgender-Recruit-Operator!!?s=1b0b26b2e264b51ca1c35cea2dc75b10
>>
>>322186534
>Trannies back in the day
>Makes an effort to blend in
>"I just want to be seen as a woman/man
>Trannies now
>low-effort
>doesn't shave
>no make-up
>"RESPECT MY TRANSGENDER RIGHTS I AM TRANSGENDER!"
>"ARen't you supposed to be a wo-"
>"SHUT UP CIS SCUM! DONT JUDGE ME! I AM TRANSGENDER"
What the fuck happened?
>>
>Deus Ex: Mankind Divided comes out in 2016
What games are you guys looking forward to in 2016?
>>
I don't want to play as a trans character I want to play as a character that is my desired gender. Anyone who wants to play as a trans character is just a fucking retard.
>>
>>322189415
special snowflake syndrome

>>322189594
that one
xcom 2
fallout 4 mods to make it not shit
divinity original sin 2
some pc ports
wii u/3ds homebrew
>>
>>322189415
Literal psychotic people stealing the trans label for more attention to themselves.
>>
What does trans even mean?

Specify it, and if people want it, let them have it. I wasn't going to buy Ubishit games anyways. I don't care
>>
>>322186534
>false flagging

people will fall for this. op probably made those 2 replies and the op in the pic.
>>
>>322189594
>Yakuza: Zero
>Horizon Zero Dawn
>Uncharted 4Yes, I actually want a new Uncharted since the last one I played was 3 and I haven't touched the remasters
>Xcom2
I can't think of anything else.
I just finished 5 and ordered Ishin off Playasia.
I recently found out that the entire translation and non-voiced LP of Kenzan is on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH19ODkVwM0

More people need to play Yakuza games. They put so many open-world western games to shame.
>>
My biggest question for if this is real is how would i know if its transgender in the first place. do they want missing cod pieces so you and see a womans head with a dick flopping about? or do they want the creators to lace every game made with backstory on each character?
>>
>>322190006
I have no fucking idea. Instead of actually identifying with the gender they think they are, they'd rather let the world know that they were and now are.
I bet it's infuriating for M2F and F2M transexuals out there who actually pass and try to keep that private.
Regressives teach kids that they can be whatever the fuck they want, so naturally they attach themselves to the most obscure crap like genderfluid and a-gender, which is bordering mental issues.
It's all for attention. Once they exit the school system and actually have to get a job, they will revert back into normalcy.
>>
File: cool dog.png (587KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cool dog.png
587KB, 800x600px
this thread sucks OP
>>
>>322190739
These are just people who have a passing interest in games and feel like everyone should be invested and accepting of their insane ideologies.
If video games were banned tomorrow-they wouldn't care and move onto something else to infect that they have no reverence or experience with.
They expect everything to bend to their will instead of actually trying to integrate themselves first.
If developers and developers just ignored them they wouldn't lose any money at all since they buy maybe one game a year and that's it.
I wish publishers knew that pandering to that crowd only leads to more demands and losing the core audience that actually pays to keep them afloat, but thanks to 10 people on twitter calling something sexist their PR-guys flip the fuck out and blow everything out of proportion.
>>
>>322189594
Praying Nier Automata comes out in 2016
>>
>>322191308
i think the worst part about this shit is give an actual solution if you want one stop playing this game of i will never be happy no matter what you do. i get it you just want to complain and hopefully sue one day and live off of being offended.
>>
>>322189594
Deus Ex, Xcom 2 and SFV are all great games coming out next year... i cant think of much else though
>>
I saw this when I went on thise forums as well, from what I understand its a copypasta of someone who complained they couldnt play a female recruit

So its still pretty shit, but it hasnt gone that far yet
>>
I remember when transsexuals actually identified as the opposite gender instead of transgender.
>>
File: 1366852761195.jpg (44KB, 361x335px) Image search: [Google]
1366852761195.jpg
44KB, 361x335px
>>322186534
>single mom
figures. even funnier the name was taken. maybe they could just pretend the jihadists aren't attacking them because islam told them to
>>
>>322192392
all the while espousing about how awful Christianity is while getting shot at by Muslim terrorists
>>
>>322188894
It's pretty obvious it's fake, how many times they repeat what they want is a dead giveaway
>>
File: 1451553155688.png (139KB, 277x251px) Image search: [Google]
1451553155688.png
139KB, 277x251px
>>322187563
I want to be a qt swat rabbit.
>>
>>322191925
I remember when people didn't spend precious moments of their life trying to identify with inanimate objects and just did what they wanted without feeling the world owed them something.
>>
I swear these people are like terrorists. You give them an inch, and they demand you give them everything. A trans character should have never been in assassins creed, because it just didn't make sense at all for that time period. And now because they put one in, the arguments gonna be "well assassins creed has a trans character, why not every single game?"
>>
>>322188402
Also looking for proof.
>>
>>322192971
>assassin's creed has a transexual character

what the fuck
>>
>>322192971
It wasn't even a transexual character, but a crossdresser.
>>
thanks, undertale
>>
>>322192942
well said.
>>
>>322193280
It's only been called trans gender as far as I've seen, not just a cross dresser.
>>322193231
Assassin's creed syndicate has a trans character. I'm not even kidding. It's one of the main reasons I decided to not buy this one. I really loved the old multiplayer, and they got rid of multiplayer entirely. I really liked desmonds story, and they got rid of him. Now they throw a trans in the mix? They lost a fan
>>
>>322186534
hold the fuck up
why would a trans person want trans representation in games
wouldn't they just want their ideal gender to be playable
fuck's sake
>>
>>322192942
>I remember when people didn't spend precious moments of their life trying to identify with inanimate objects

Then you live in a cave you live in a cave if you can't remember. This has been going on for centuries, you are clearly detattched from civilization.
>>
>>322193667
The main issue with these people is they literally just want a character taken, and have it added to their bio "by the way they cut their dick off and became a woman".
Because if you make a trans character who is very obviously trans, it's apparently transphobic. They want the illusion that people can pass for the other gender seemlessly, because it makes themselves feel passable.
>>
>>322186534
>2016 sux0rz!
>why
>cuz some faget posted on a board for a shitty game no1curr about

All righty then
>>
>>322193725
Says the well-travelled /v/ goer. Peddle your contrarian shit somewhere else.
>>
>>322189415
The normal trannies who just want to fit in are still there. You just don't notice them because they're too busy fitting in to be loud retards on twitter.
>>
File: vNP9LOq.jpg (24KB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
vNP9LOq.jpg
24KB, 400x348px
>>322186534
Shouldn't being a tranny mean that you simply identify yourself with the opposite gender? Asking for characters that are in-between pretty much kills the purpose of that concept.
Those pricks should be called out more often on being the pretentious fucks who act like something else just to fit in.
Inb4 someone points out that this particular post is very likely a bait.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.