[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me all your video game ideas. Are you ever going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

Tell me all your video game ideas.

Are you ever going to make them a reality?
>>
>>276047086
No because I got other shit to do.
>>
>>276047086
That's the stupidest pic I have had to see. Why the fuck would sit there drinking whatever shit she has in that cup while looking at a girl's vag? How is that fucking arousing
>>
Hindsight.

A videogame where you relive your childhood experiences with the mind of an adult and influence all those important moments of your life in order to have the most rockin' adulthood you can manage.
>>
>>276047421
:)))
>>
>>276047410
>How is that fucking arousing

Don't ask me, my dick is getting hard on its own.
>>
>>276047086
no because i dont know anything about computers beside how to play ;__;
>>
You play as a robot karate master that can set your own moves like God Hand as well as having speed and slow motion abilities.

If I don't end up killing myself then I'd like to pursue the idea one day.
>>
>>276047410
there's no vag under there
>>
>>276047410
It's typical sado-masochism stuff. Stop spazzing.
>>
>>276047086
How does Madoka's pee taste like?
>>
>>276047918
Like hopes and dreams
>>
There's one that's a vsav-like fighting game with 3d graphics. I'm making it right now but it's stupidly complex, got gameplay working but still need to change my importer to get complex models.

There's one where I'd like to use one of those procedural city algorithm to generate a city and make an oldschool free roaming cyberpunk game in it, like B.A.T. or nomad soul, where you could hang out and be all cyber and punk.

There's a zelda-1-like where the big idea is it'd be an icebergvania, ie the world with its 8 dungeons would actually only be half or one third of the game and there'd be a big secret that'd open up the second part of the game, only unlike SotN or Fez's anti-cubes it'd be fucking hard to find.

There's one where it's a murder mystery and you try to piece the murders together AA investigations style but the game progresses in semi real time and the goal is to find the culprit before he kills everyone including you. There'd be a time rewinding mechanic kinda like in Last express and somehow you couldn't identify the killer without it, and the main character is aware of the rewinds.

There's one that's just a remake of Captain Blood, the awesome weird space game on atari ST. Explore the universe, explode planets, hit on aliens, eat your clones.
>>
>>276047086
A calladoody game where you play as the Oppressed Middle Eastern Foreign Power and fight against U.S. forces.

At one point you torture a U.S. trooper of some sort. Just massive amounts of butthurt.
>>
>>276047410
> whatever shit she has in that cup
it's not shit, it's pee
>>
File: homu approaching.gif (138KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
homu approaching.gif
138KB, 500x281px
>>
>>276047410
Making my dick hard, dunno, maybe you're just a faggot
>>
File: 1415034721625.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1415034721625.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>276047410
>making a girl lift up her skirt with her panties down while you look at her passively is not arousing
>>
>>276047086
No, I had this idea for a game once and I would love to make it, but it'll never happen
>>
You play as an undercover cop, and try to get people to race you, then you bust their ass for street racing. I'd name it undercover cop simulator
>>
>>276048885
tell us, anon
>>
>>276047410
you are a homosex.
>>
>>276047086
What exactly is going on in that image?
>>
>>276047086
A secret intelligence game. Basically you play an intelligence agency. You manage resources, espionage, counterintelligence, blackmail, takeovers, etc.
>>
File: Homerun's harem.jpg (145KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
Homerun's harem.jpg
145KB, 1100x900px
>>276049098
When he should be a homusex.
>>
>>276049314
Homura is drinking Madoka's urine.
>>
>>276047410
To put it simply, she has complete control over Madoka, to the point where she can interact with her sexually even while preforming mundane tasks; this level of submissiveness is what is arousing, not just the act by itself.
>>
>>276049314
Madoka is showing her genitals to her canon girlfriend.
>>
>>276049327
>this picture
now this is where I want to know what is going on.
>>
>>276049317
>>276049317
Sid Meier's Covert Action. It's on GOG IIRC.
http://www.gog.com/game/sid_meiers_covert_action

"Take on the role of CIA agent Maxine "Max" Remington or her male counterpart, Maximillian.
Travel to over 45 cities on 3 continents.
Enjoy unlimited number of cases to solve.
Infliltrate buildings, break codes, unravel plots and sub-plots! Decide which leads to follow, and which to ignore."
>>
>>276049861
i dunno lol
>>
>>276049930
>Equilibrium.webm
>>
>>276049759
Homu is just Madoka's creepy stalker, not her girlfriend.
>>
You play as Inquisition.
Like actual inquisition. You are in old Europe and there are no actual signs of magic. You are ordered from Rome to go to a medium sized city in France/Germany because the local Bishop requested help.
Peasants are afraid because some minor spooky things are happening but peasants stay peasants so no one higher up gives a shit. Really they are afraid of their own shadows.
You use your presence to remove some citizen who aren't in line with the church and accumulate some wealth for the glory of Rome.
Slowly you stumble into more and more obscure and occult stuff.

It would be text based because a lot of Dialog options are needed because of interrogation and uncovering mysteries etc. I like First person so maybe it could be like Patholigic gameplay wise.
>>
File: 1418072158642.jpg (250KB, 1000x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1418072158642.jpg
250KB, 1000x1392px
>>276050063
Shut up Mami
>>
File: 9d63e098c5c21b80489c470bbbf51c69.jpg (397KB, 651x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9d63e098c5c21b80489c470bbbf51c69.jpg
397KB, 651x1000px
A game where very large scaled boss fights have silenced everyone in a land, and you must beat them to bring activity to the world.
You then have to choose whether the world is sustainable and rule over this now active world or set out to undo your mistake and silence the world once again.

I'm not confident with anything at all.
>>
>>276050063
I dunno, mado really wanted to hit that. or get hit by that, rather.
>>
File: 1410886470210.jpg (83KB, 450x330px) Image search: [Google]
1410886470210.jpg
83KB, 450x330px
>You have regenerating health
>Its possible to die like you do in any video game
>The government exploits you because you have said power
>However you can't kill because you are a moralfag and don't want to regret it later because something.
>You must go in an action context thinking about using non-lethal ways of doing it
>You can use your amputated limbs, blood and other creative ideas to use your body to help you because of your healing factor
>You can even have your character get sick if he takes too much damage
>Realistic to pander to the immersionfags
>Hard to pander to the gamerfags
>Tons of subtle swearing and blood for media publicity
>Make him sexy to pander to the gayfags and horny fangirls
>Put a GamerGate poster to shoo the SJWs
>>
You play as an adventurer who has to compete with other adventurers for quests. You can take a quest from anyone, but if you take too long, other adventurers may accept and complete the quest. As you quest, you may encounter other adventurers, and you can kill them, invite them to join you, or ignore them.

As you play, the main quest would slowly be revealed. It would probably have something like a dark lord threatening to enslave and kill everyone, or another generic thing like that. The trick is that based on how you interact with other heroes and what kinds of quest you take, you can end up joining the dark lord, defeating the dark lord, or fucking off and doing your own thing.

Also for balance, you can invite as many heroes to join you as you want, but you can only bring 3 with you in your party. However, you can send other heroes off on quests. There would also be a reputation system, with fame and infamy, and if you were too famous or too infamous, than certain heroes would leave your guild.
>>
>>276050632
I don't know about all the pandering, but it could be cool
>>
>>276050063
no, she is wife
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.