[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bioware puts faggots in their game >"SJW shit, WTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

File: faggot.jpg (130KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
130KB, 960x544px
>Bioware puts faggots in their game
>"SJW shit, WTF HOMO PLS GO"
>Japan does it
>Nobody bats an eye

It's really is okay when the Japs do it.
If you love them so much, why don't you go there and suck all of the dicks you colossal faggots.

inb4
>b-b-but Kanji isn't gay
Yes he is.
>>
>>275457169
Oh I get it, you're baiting.

Try harder next time
>>
File: 235235235235.jpg (421KB, 936x1378px) Image search: [Google]
235235235235.jpg
421KB, 936x1378px
>>
Kanji isn't gay. Yosuke is a closet faggot though.
>>
Kanji isn't gay
>>
>>275457169
It's okay because he's actually a compelling character. Kanji best waifu
>>
>>275457602
This. He's a good character.
>>
I know this is bait, but Kanji ain't gay. He just wants to be accepted by anybody at all, and he had his pride broken so many times by girls before, he just was open to anything
>>
>>275457602
You mean best husbando.
>>
>>275457169
>still thinks Kanji is a fag
>>
It's almost like everyone has different opinions!
>>
>manliest character in vidya history
>gay
>>
>>275457169
kanji is much more an enjoyable character than the bioware characters that just exist to fill the gay quota
>>
That's why Kanji has a crush on a girl, right?
>>
>>275457169
Because the west does it in the most clumsy, offensive way possible all for the sake of SJW pandering whereas Japan treats the issue with the respect it deserves while not trying to force it down anyone's throats.
>>
>>275457169
Kanji's not gay, just confused.
>>
>implying a character questioning his sexuality in a natural way is in any way comparable to the shoe-horned bullshit Bioware pulls
>>
File: confirmed for not gay.jpg (18KB, 474x330px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed for not gay.jpg
18KB, 474x330px
He isn't gay.

Also, this
>>275457602
People tend to forget that good writing is important too. If a character has been well written, he will be good. Just shoehorning faggots into your game because you're a faggot and you wanna shove them in there won't make them good characters or your game good.
>>
File: 24684848.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
24684848.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>>275457715
>Masculinity/femininity are linked with what sticky parts you want to stick your face into
>>
>>275457761
Kanji thought Naoto was a dude when he fell for her. He no longer has a crush on her, but there's still residual awkwardness between them after finding out she's a girl.
>>
File: Hinata_Being funny.png (44KB, 256x258px) Image search: [Google]
Hinata_Being funny.png
44KB, 256x258px
>>275457793
>talking about taste
>Steven Universe
>>
It's all about the way it's done Anon. Bioware is engaging in hamfisted pandering, Atlus is making a relatable character that isn't trying to counter dumb tropes with a different set of dumb tropes.
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
5KB, 183x275px
>Kanji isn't gay
>>
>>275457891
Yes.
>>
>>275457501
>>275457521

>game writers exert something never seen before in video games; subtlety, and people refuse to believe gay subtext.

>game writers explicitly spell out if a character is gay.
>HUURRRRR SJW SHITS SHOVING IT DOWN OOUR THROATS, SO FORCED
>>
>>275457169
Probably bait but in case you're serious
1. The tone of Kanji's character isn't annoying SJW at all
2. He's not actually gay, that's just the running joke in and out of game because his absolute darkest side questioned his sexuality due to his hobbies
>>
>>275457898
>implying
He's crushing on her the entire game dude.
If you wanna go that route though, there's a lot of subtle hints from NPCs that suggest he has a thing for Rise too.
>>
>>275457169
Believe it or not, /v/ isn't being homophobic when it criticises Mass Effect and Dragon Age for their faggotry. They're just criticising Bioware for being shit writers and SJWs. Or do you actually believe EA's marketing?
>>
>people actually think he's gay
Naoto is a trans too right?
>>
File: kanji likes dudes.jpg (37KB, 187x186px) Image search: [Google]
kanji likes dudes.jpg
37KB, 187x186px
>>
>>275457169
because kanji's character addresses homosexuality realistically and doesnt shove it down your throat

western sjw games just spam a bunch of gay characters and act like "what being gay is normal, why arent gays in every game? you dont think its normal homophobe? how about some diversity"
>>
Why are all the physical fighters in Persona so based?
>>
>>275457996
my sides anon please
>>
File: kanji likes dudes.png (470KB, 702x387px) Image search: [Google]
kanji likes dudes.png
470KB, 702x387px
>>275458179
>people don't think he's gay
Pic related, when you complete his social link.

Also Atlas USA told Troy Baker that Kanji was gay.
>>
>>275458006
>Refuse to believe gay subtext
The guy fucking awkwardly tries to get the girl he's into to participate in a swimsuit competition, he's a dweeb, not a fag. Not to mention that thing where Naoto has Kanji's bullet necklace in the epilogue.
>>
>implying that Left Behind's lesbians and yuri are the same thing at all
Insubordinate and churlish.
>>
>>275457169
>american gay in video game
I'M GAY
EVERYBOYD I'M GAY
I LIKE FUCKING MEN'S ASSES
LOOK AT HOW GAY I AM

>Kanji
just wants somebody to love

totally comparable
>>
Kanji isnt gay.
Kanji's entire character doesnt revolve around being gay.
>>
>>275458405
>The guy fucking awkwardly tries to get the girl he's into to participate in a swimsuit competition
H-Haha y-yeah I t-totally like c-chicks right. I t-told you guys that, huh? Y-yeah man I t-totally want to see her in a s-swimsuit man.
>>
File: chikorita4267.png (20KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
chikorita4267.png
20KB, 300x224px
Honestly, Atlus does a really good job on gender and sexuality in persona 4 without being all SJW about it. There's a difference between making a character gay to shoehorn and making a well written character who is confused about his sexuality.
>>
>>275458367
Atlus USA is just a bunch of monkeys that fail at everything they do, whether it be voices, distribution or DLC. Hell the retards add reddit-tier memes to their localization. So no they have no clue what they're talking about

Troy can say whatever he likes, he has an opinion, but its a wrong opinion.
>>
>>275458367
Nice out of context single panel from an entire rank up.

Also citation needed
>>
kanji isn't gay, at most he'd be a bit bicurious with the naoto thing, but his internal struggle that manifests his shadow is really nothing more than 'WHEN I WAS IN THE THIRD GRADE, I THOUGHT I WAS GAY 'CAUSE I COULD DRAW'
>>
File: persona for you.jpg (737KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
persona for you.jpg
737KB, 1919x1079px
Is anyone going to get Persona 4U on the WiiU?
>>
>>275458405
I'm almost certain he's bi
Why do people always forget that bisexuals exist?
It's always "he's either gay or he's straight"
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.