[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Reminder that if you don't buy a Wii...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 520
Thread images: 75
File: feminism bayonetta.jpg (125 KB, 597x566) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminism bayonetta.jpg
125 KB, 597x566
Reminder that if you don't buy a Wii U just to play Bayonetta 2, you don't care about gameplay. You might as well be a casual.
>>
>>268435981
Anita pls go
>>
File: 1412040508802.png (314 KB, 626x835) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412040508802.png
314 KB, 626x835
Already got it pre-ordered.
>>
Just a reminder Kamiya thinks your internet war is retarded
>>
>Bayonetta 2
>Gameplay

What the fuck am I reading?
>>
Do people even find Bayonetta sexually appealing?
>>
>lesbians don't exist
t-thanks anita
>>
>>268436874
No, her voice is awful and everything is just so hamfisted.

I'd rather go fap to a black lilith VN than stare shitty attempts at sexuality during my fighting games.

Gonna buy Bayo 2 though
>>
>>268436725
>tumblr_inline
>>
>>268437096
Baited :^)
>>
>Everything about Bayonetta's design, mechanics and characterization is created specifically for the sexual pleasure of straight male gamers.
I think you guys need to help me here, but I've got no clue on how to derive sexual pleasure from a game's mechanics.
>>
>>268435981
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
so why is it okay to buy a wiiu for one game, but if you buy an xbone or a ps4 for 'one game' its bad?

you people are fucking retards
>>
Sexual mechanics?
>>
>>268435981
Wait what about lesbians, does it not cater to them either?
gosh anita you should really consider them too.
>>
>>268437316
its not okay
op is fucking retarded
>>
>>268436874
I don't. Her head is way to small for her body and her body is way to fucking long and she has not tits. Jeane is even uglier
>>
>>268437364
actually she might have a point considering one of the moves is called climax. then again shes probably played the game as much as me, which is to say not at all.
>>
>>268437316

>everyone on /v/ has the same opinion

Don't call others retards when you're unable to think critically.
>>
>>268437316
It's okay when nintendo does it. Just look at the rampant shitposting in any sony exclusive thread, for example >>268417781
>>
>>268437232
>He doesn't get sexually aroused from performing dodge offset

Lol wat a fag
>>
>>268437316
wut

it's okay to buy a console for one game, so long as the game is great
>>
>>268437652
>some guy advertising his twitch stream
>gets shitposted
>>
>>268438338
>implying peeve posts on /v/
>implying most souls players don't know peeve
>implying he even needs to advertise
>>
>>268437652

>It's okay when nintendo does it.

The other way around, it's only NOT OKAY when nintendo does it. Nintendo can't be allowed to get a game like Bayonetta, they should continue to only publish Mario and Zelda games so that people can continue the shitposting routine of "nintendo only makes zelda and mario, kiddy, etc, etc". Nintendo having Bayonetta is unfair!
>>
>>268435981
But what if I bought a Wii U to play more games than just Bayonetta 2...
>>
Please stop marketing your failing console
>>
Wasn't the Bayo artist a female?
>>
File: one piece tfw.png (32 KB, 173x510) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
one piece tfw.png
32 KB, 173x510
>>268437316

I'm buying a Wii U for Bayo2/W101, and a PS4 for Bloodborne. I also just got a Playstation TV for Persona 4G and Zero Escape 2.
>>
>>268439667
And the producer.
>>
>>268436874
Not at all really.
>>
There isn't a single self respected feminist who agrees with anything Anita says.
>>
File: bayo2.jpg (59 KB, 934x348) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bayo2.jpg
59 KB, 934x348
Currently replaying through Bayo on 360 to prepare for 2. Hadn't played since 2010. I'm at Jeanne 3 right now. Damn she's hard. Well, back to it.
>>
>>268436874
If it weren't for the "model" body, then yes.
Her voice is sexy and the short hair is qt.
>>
>>268440076
She doesn't count because she doesn't have neon hair, tons of piercings and isn't a western feminazi.
>>
sorry i don't buy shitty stuff
>>
File: cereza.jpg (104 KB, 433x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cereza.jpg
104 KB, 433x700
>>268440076
She's cute. I want to tell her I'm looking forward to her game but I don't want to oppress her with my privilege.
>>
>>268440076
>GamerGate
>>
>>268435981
I love how Anita doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about.
>flagrant use of the male gaze
"male gaze" isn't something you use.
The male gaze is just the natural occurence of men looking at women.
>>
>>268440497
>sucking mod cock 4free
literally why
>>
>>268436193
i think you may be retarded
>>
File: 1405895513322.gif (1 MB, 250x134) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405895513322.gif
1 MB, 250x134
Fuck me for finding women attractive, right Anita?
>>
>>268437316
NintendoGAF
>>
But /v/ hates Bayonetta 2. /v/ loves Borderlands and FF13 now.
>>
>>268435981
>Buying a console just for 1 or 2 games

Please fuck off
>>
>>268435981
>created specifically for straight male gamers
I guess that's why my gay female friend won't shut up about how hot Bayonetta is.
>>
>>268436874
Not really. She's just a stylized action chick. Real pro-women feminists would look past the physical portrayal and be happy of the fact that the protagonist of a good game is a female. Knee-jerk reactionists are just trying to get page views; it's a shame so many people have the wrong idea about what feminism is
>>
>>268440632
> not actually tired of gamersgate

at least SJW's didn't ruin /v/ like le gamersgate did
>>
>>268437232
>he doesn't get hard when the PURE PLATINUM trophy shows up

what a homo
>>
>>268440616

The male gaze is now code word for "anything I don't like"
>>
File: wii u mad.png (76 KB, 300x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wii u mad.png
76 KB, 300x192
>>268437316
I got a Wii U for TW101 and Bayo 2, I'll get a PS4 for Bloodborne and Uncharted 4, and an Xbone for D4, Scalebound and Quantum Break.
>>
>Visual medium
>Gazing at stuff is bad

Seriously, fucking why? Why not just close your eyes and imagine something if a visual medium is that terrible for you? I feel people understand that in visual mediums, you have to see something. Not be told or implied something.
>>
>>268441071

>implying /v/ isn't SRS 2.0 now
>>
>>268441071
no matter who you want to point a finger at, /v/ is ruining itself
>>
>>268436874
/v/ is like 60% gay so good luck
>>
>>268436193
>>268436973
>>268437410
>>268440258
>>268440616
>>268440823

I thought gamersgate was about ethics in journalism and not a creepy fixation on feminists?
>>
>>268436874
I'm the opposite, i have a hard time playing the game because I get so horny from her.
>>
>>268437316
but it's 2 games. did you even read the OP
>>
>>268441450

>implying you have to be GG to hate Anita
>>
>>268441071
Gamergate didn't ruin /v/. It kept to a single thread, so I didn't mind it (nor did I read or post in it). moot ruined it because his gawker employee girlfriend has him on a leash.
>>
>>268441450

Not a single post you linked mentions GG
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 600x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 600x380
Bayo 2 is gonna be the game of the year regardless of what click baiting journalists say
>>
>>268441450

Well yes.

That would be why not a single post you quoted mentioned gamergate and is instead just /v/ being mad at Antia's bullshit. Like it was for YEARS before gamergate started.
>>
>>268441450
>gamersgate
Who said those were gamersgate?

Stop projecting.
>>
>>268441450
I don't know if you could call me GG since I haven't done anything for the movement at all though I agree that journalism is shit and corrupt. But it has always being that way.
>>
>>268436874
I don't find her something to fap to but I kinda like the ridiculous design. Rather than sexy she's just overly feminine to the point of parody and is just a really capable character. Basically she's the strong independent womyn who needs no man but feminists still hate her because they're idiots.
>>
>>268435981
I'm buying Bayonetta just to save the industry
>>
>>268441694

Isn't it just one journalist shitting on Bayo2?
>>
>>268435981
Look at me, 40 years old vet of gaming not giving a flying fuck about Maymayoo2 and Teendo.

I will never play that game, ever.
And I dont even know what Im missing.
>>
>be animatorfag
>tempted to make models of Anita, Zoe and Kojima and animate a threesome video complete with 'did u rike it?'
>worried about the legal consequences
>>
>>268441976
Have someone from a country that gives no shits about murrican legal system do it.
>>
File: l2sJi.gif (2 MB, 300x264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
l2sJi.gif
2 MB, 300x264
>>268441809
>>268440374
>>268437046
>>268437464
astronomically shit taste from /v/ as is expected.
if you don't find long legs, massive butt, huge boobs, that voice and those glasses sexy you are a complete and utter bum-pirate.

and I say that as a guy whose waifu is Armin.
what the fuck do you all fap to then
>>
File: lisa ann as palin.jpg (135 KB, 655x992) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lisa ann as palin.jpg
135 KB, 655x992
>>268441976
If in the US, you can claim it's a parody and be fine.
>>
>>268441847
He's not really shitting on it so to speak (gave it 7.5/10 iirc, which is a good score), but his only complaints are retarded MUH OBJECTIFIED SEXUALIMISATIONISM MALE GAZE shit.
>>
>>268442207
I like cute grills. Not older women with realism shattering proportions.
>>
>>268441587
>>268441660
>>268441731
>>268441738
>>268441754

So it's not the fact that they had a creepy fixation on feminists that was offensive, it was being called a gamersgater because of it?
>>
>>268435981
As a girl I never got this train of thought, yeah she's sexualized but the males in video games tend to be ridiculously buff.

I don't get it, just play the game and stop complaining, at least she's a powerful female lead. Lots of games make women strong
>>
>>268435981
I already know I'm a causal, so I'm fine with this. Well, that and I didn't care for the 1st bayonetta game either.
>>
>>268442207
Something less over the top.
>>
I'm going to be spending far too much money that day. I'm waiting a couple days after Bayonetta's launch, and buying it with my Xbox and Sunset Overdrive.
>>
>>268435981
It's hard, it's really hard to shitpost on WiiU threads because they are so rare and in between.
Thre really aint to much to talk about.

Anyway, now that we finished Bayoo2, what should we do?
What is the next big waiting game?
>>
>>268442398
the whole point of being turned on is to push realism, why do you think so much hentai has boobs the size of beach balls.
>>
>>268442415

Yes. Knowing Anita is a terrible critic and person is just common sense.
>>
>>268442583
>the whole point of being turned on is to push realism
u wot
>>
>>268442583
Beach ball boobs is a fetish that caters to a specific audience. Bayonetta's body type is also the same. It's not something everyone would enjoy as long as they are straight.
>>
File: mad men guy.jpg (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mad men guy.jpg
39 KB, 300x300
>>268442415
>creepy fixation on feminists

We are just pointing and laughing at stupid people, like we always do here.

Again, stop chasing the demons inside your mind.
>>
Fuck, only 4 days left. I am so fucking excited to play this GOTY
>>
>>268443098
don't sugarcoat it motherfucker you post every tweet and public statement these people make
>>
>>268443159
For a moment I thought that was porn of Anita and Zoe.
>>
>>268443098
yeah but when you go after a specific gender it turns it into misogyny and it isn't pointing and laughing its harassment
>>
>>268443320
Well if you look hard enough you'll find actual porn of Zoe.
>>
File: 1408059387281.png (769 KB, 919x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408059387281.png
769 KB, 919x720
>>268435981
Cuhrazy games are my favorite but I don't have the disposable income to buy a Will U. If I did I so fucking would buy one for Bayo 2. I so fucking would...
>>
>>268442652
>>268443098

I would have never heard of these people if you idiots hadn't kept bringing them up.
>>
>>268436874
It's more of a characterization thing. Bayonetta not looking like a skank while kicking ass is like a PBnJ sandwhich without the PB
>>
>>268443272
>you post every tweet

lol hyerbole much?
>>
>>268443589
Oh, I know.
I'm just saying, I'd like some 2D Anita/Zoe porn, preferably drawn by the Shredded Moose guy.
>>
>>268442417
Girl? pics or its not true.
>>
>>268443642
I am sad for you, man. Shit happens. Maybe you could buy used on Wii u?
>>
>>268443712
>you idiots
Again, we are not gg. We are just laughing at the prude.
>>
>>268436874

I fapped to her like once. I should find her attractive but I just think she looks cool instead.
>>
wtf is male gaze?

oh no, he looked at me. he's a MAN
>>
Why do feminists hate Bayonetta?
> Strong, sexy woman with a personality
This is what they should be fighting for in games.
>>
>>268443950
its when men eye rape women
>>
>>268444052

>implying feminism is a logical movement and not something based on landwhale insecurities
>>
I fapped to Anita once ask me anything.
>>
>>268444052
She's not wearing enough clothes and "slut shaming" is only okay when they do it to fictional characters
>>
>>268444052
Everyone knows the only correct way to make a strong female character is to make a strong male character and make him female
>>
>>268443950
It's the notion that men can only look at women with lust in their eyes and rape in their intentions.
>>
>>268435981
But I couldn't buy Bayonetta 2 anyway. It doesn't have a PC port.
>>
>>268436874
I have this thing that I can't fap to characters I respect. Bayonetta falls into that category. She's still hot, though her disproportionate head/body/leg ratio really rustles my artist jimmies.
>>
>>268435981
Isn't saying the mechanics are designed for male gamers basically shitting on women? I guess women can't git gud at this game
>>
>>268437316
>You people
What do you mean "You people"?
>>
>>268435981
>male gaze

LOL I'm gonna start crying about female gaze in romance novels.
>>
File: 1396031686430.jpg (12 KB, 300x244) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396031686430.jpg
12 KB, 300x244
>>268444186
Did she file a lawsuit yet?
>>
>>268444313
but Bayo isn't even something people look at like that. She's just cool
>>
>>268444520
>female gaze
No no, that's normal gaze. Male gaze is the only evil one.
>>
>>268444354
>She's still hot, though her disproportionate head/body/leg ratio really rustles my artist jimmies.
as a fellow artfag you're being silly.
how can you be an artist yourself and then get annoyed by a strong stylised design.

unless you traditional art or realism as a speciality in which cause I'd understand.
>>
>>268444615
Doesn't matter what you think. If someone sees you looking at Bayonetta, they immediately assume you want to rape her.
>>
>>268444052
>strong

Well except for that weird part where Cereza is Bayonetta from the past and God turns her into a little girl.
>>
>>268444520
feminists say it doesn't exist so good luck
>>
OP, quit giving nintendo fans a bad rap.
>>
>>268441045
Word.
>>
File: ewg.png (27 KB, 299x228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ewg.png
27 KB, 299x228
>>268443159

>Got Friday and Sat off
>Took a vacation day on Sunday
>Three straight days of Bayo 2
>Shop I pick up games from is open until 1am everyday.
>>
I can't find Bayo attractive, the proportions are just too weird. She looks like a spider. The design is more comical than sexy to me.

But what do I know, I have a BE fetish.
>>
It's actually Male Gaze theory. Like they actually think it's a theory not even hypothesis or conjecture.

Google it and you find definitions like it's when "Female characters are sexualized, and the camera may zero in on female body parts considered sexual."
>>
>>268444687
My art teacher really hammered the proportions on me. Like, a lot.

It's not that I'm annoyed by Bayo's proportions, it just looks too "not correct". It's silly, alright.
>>
>>268441045
>Real pro-women feminists would look past the physical portrayal and be happy of the fact that the protagonist of a good game is a female.

that's a pretty dumb argument. what about lara croft which feminists have been complaining about since she existed? or lolipop chainsaw?

feminists don't just care about women being in games, they care about what the women then do in the games.
>>
>>268444739
>>268444630

The old 70s-80s intepretation is that the female gaze relied upon the existence of the male gaze to exist. You have to be desired as an object and then intend with your gaze to be the object of the male gaze, so the female gaze is always in response to a male looking.

Of course, this is outdated as fuck with the advent of trangendered/intersex movies and texts, but people still rely upon it because it's easy to pidgeonhole media with male protagonists (aka most media) as the enactor of everything.
>>
>>268444968
also nevermind that straight people aren't the only ones attracted to women

they intentionally omit lesbians and bisexual women
>>
File: 1411305844076.jpg (60 KB, 720x710) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411305844076.jpg
60 KB, 720x710
the shillin for the wii u sure is strong today
>>
>>268443793
This isn't /b/ so no
>>
>>268444843
They already gave Nintendo a bad rap in 2006: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyOoXmsMqxo
>>
>>268445123
>Discussion of Bayonetta's supposed over-sexualization
>Hurr durr consolewar bullshit

Fuck off
>>
>>268445001
hmm proportions are obviously the foundation of learning to draw and figure drawing is one of the basics of being a good artist.

but it sounds like he took it a bit too far if you find even the most standard of stylised designs annoying.
>>
>>268445215
Scratch that: It was back in 2002. My bad.
>>
single player games are the most casual type of games out there.
>>
>>268445607
Thank you for the most irrelevant comment of the thread
>>
>>268445607
yeah, what faggots. play some esports
>>
>>268436874
I never did. I played the game and thought it was cool but the game never gave me a hard-on.
>>
File: 1410387843795.jpg (223 KB, 570x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410387843795.jpg
223 KB, 570x533
>>268436874
>ugly as HELL hairy skin cancer mole
How to ruin a character: give her a mole.
>>
>>268436874
No, she's pretty but looks too ayylmao for me. I think it's the legs.
>>
>>268437232

>he doesn't get hard every time he activates witch time
>>
File: fixed.jpg (48 KB, 570x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fixed.jpg
48 KB, 570x533
>>268445919
>>
File: 1328409253783.png (34 KB, 280x231) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1328409253783.png
34 KB, 280x231
> first print edition is Europe exclusive
> tfw I didn't buy a first print edition in time
> they'll be worth $500 soon
> living in burger land
>>
>>268441450

?
http://www.gamersgate.com/
Looks like a PC games retailer to me. What does that have to do with journalism?
>>
>>268445919
>not liking beauty spots

pure pleb
>>
>>268435981

>dual disks confirmed

Fuck Anita, Bayo 2 is hype.

Hope it sells loads to piss her off
>>
women's job is to suck mah dick and swallow mah jizz whenever i get horny
>>
File: 1392406667690.jpg (338 KB, 860x939) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392406667690.jpg
338 KB, 860x939
>bitches about sexulization of girlies in vidya
>first thing she did with kickstarter money was get plastic surgery to appear more attractive and feminine

Why.
>>
File: muh dick.jpg (322 KB, 525x875) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muh dick.jpg
322 KB, 525x875
>>268437232
>dodge
>that purple screen
>all enemies slow down
>TOO LATE

Son, you must be a faggot.
>>
>>268446227
The best way to rustle these SJW is to make games like these and watch them blame it on misogyny (when in reality people play them for the gameplay)
>>
>>268435981
>implying Bayo is a system seller
no way am I dishing out over 300 dollars for a game that lasts a few hours.
>>
>>268446470

Same shit happened with Dragons Crown.
>>
how come they never complained about how sexualized Dante is? Especially in DMC3

does straight female / gay male gaze even exist to these people?
>>
File: wtf is this shit.jpg (25 KB, 411x353) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtf is this shit.jpg
25 KB, 411x353
So Women aren't allowed to sexual for their own sake? Isn't that slut-shaming and thus anti-Feminist?
>>
>>268436874
no, her proportions are all sorts of fucked and she looks like a bug or something

really cool character though, i think she's just as badass as other action game protags.
>>
>>268440303
>Changer le mode de paiement
>le
Fucking amazon.
>>
File: fo sho.png (308 KB, 485x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fo sho.png
308 KB, 485x472
>>268446487

>Monster Hunter
>Pikmin 3
>Dong
>MK8
>W101
>SM3DW

There's another 100+ hours for you Jimmy
>>
>>268446405
Actually, the rumor is that the first thing she did was go out and buy herself a pair of thousand-dollar shoes. Maybe hundred-dollar shoes; either way, they were expensive and the purchase was made after the fact.
>>
>>268446487

>if it's not 100 hours it's not worth buying

You are the cancer killing the industry
>>
>>268435981
>everything about that game is a straight male fantasy

And ??
And Sims are the game where everything is about girl fantasies ...
So what ??
Since when fufilling fantasies trough game is a bad thing ??
>>
>>268437316
>Lets discuss this game
>ONE GAME IS ALL YOU HAVE THATS WHY YOU'RE BUYING THAT CONSOLE!

No one here said they are buying a Wii U for one game retard.
>>
>>268446623

Nope. Because then it becomes a power fantasy.

Feminist logic:

> Stare at sexy men being macho
> You want to be them
> Stare at sexy women being feminine
> You want to fuck and / or oppress them
>>
>>268444737
bayonetta raised herself. she became who she is today because she taught her younger self to be strong.

also survived being stabbed because bayo put a ribbon around her pocket watch and hung it around her neck.
>>
>>268442263

It doesn't mean they won't try and sue you or, even worse, ride the next wave of outrage over a joke to more cash and prominence
>>
>>268442415
>See this string of robberies? It proves that all niggers are criminals!
>but none of the robbers were black
>So you're offended to be called a nigger?
>>
>>268437316
It's not ok of course and op is retarded.
It's basicly a non issue with the wii u though because it has alot of great games.
>>
>>268446696
>hunting games are shit
>ok
>didn't find returns all that wow so not really hyped for that, it's the sort of game I'd get if there was nothing else interesting on the sys-oh wait
>ok
>cautious about it since I don't really like the pad as a controller
>ok
so that's 4 maybe 5 games if I get W101 and I tend to demand at least 7 must have games when buying a system.

>>268446786
great generalization m8, you'd sure win the logical fallacy award of this thread.
>>
>>268436874
she's pretty ideal for a hideki man.
>>
>>268446623
it is slut shamey, yes

anita just hasn't played bayonetta and it shows by judging a book by its cover.

She's not the queen of femenists like al sharpton isn't the president of black people, and so she says a lot of dumb non-feminist shit all the time
>>
>>268442417

Shhh! This directly contradicts my video-game-misogyny narrative!

How else am I supposed to subtly shoo talented female coders, developers and artists from this medium?

/s
>>
I dont even have a wii2 but I genuinely like the idea of buying this game just to get its sales up and piss off that raging mega cunt sarkeesian. Maybe ill buy B2 for a nintenbro and theyll buy me a xboner game.
>>
>>268441976
Why Kojima?
>>
>>268436874
No, she looks freaky as fuck. I like her design because it's interesting but not sexually interesting.
>>
>>268435981
I'm sure lesbians enjoy it too.
>>
File: Bane.jpg (34 KB, 498x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bane.jpg
34 KB, 498x288
>>268446979
>they don't realize I want to __be Bayonetta

Fucking feminists.
>>
>>268446487
>lasts a few hours

what kind of pussy plays a platinum game only once?

They have like 5 difficulties for a reason, moron
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>268441976

Just upload it anonymously
>>
>>268435981
con artists aren't video games
>>
File: 43.jpg (9 KB, 244x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
43.jpg
9 KB, 244x250
>>268436874
no. she's a game character. These sexists should have more respect. By sexists I mean feminists.
>>
>>268446773

A hundred for decent shoes is normal price where I'm from. I just wonder why the new face if not to enhance her own beauty. I don't think she is as separated from sexism as she thinks.
>>
File: 1412442587085.gif (90 KB, 212x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412442587085.gif
90 KB, 212x225
>tfw I just got Bayonetta 2 for FREE on amazon
>>
>>268435981
I'm not buying a shit u for a sub par game kill yourself anon
>>
>>268442207
I don't like her clothes or face. Everything else is a 10/10 but she looks like an average 'milf' to me and I'm not into that
>>
File: 14xjsjr.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14xjsjr.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>268447195

TF is a good deal better than Returns.

As for the gamepad as a controller? It's pretty comfy in my opinion, but that's just an opinion. If you're concerned about having to draw out the shapes on the touchscreen, you can do it with the right joystick, which is how you should do it anyways.


Also there are some pretty good 3rd party games like Shovel Knight worth checking out.
>>
Also, remember that buying Bayo 2 digital gets you a discount for Bayo 1 and viceversa. You pay the same as the physical version in the end anyway.
>>
>>268436973
>>268437410
NOTHING caters to lesbians

As far as the mainstream is concerned they don't exist

They certainly aren't being considered as a target audience

You're just trying to muddy up the argument with 'b-but some women like the male gaze stuff! Bayonetta was designed by a girl!' As if that cancels out all the deserved complaints from women who are tired of the constant lack of non-sexualized female characters to play as

(which DO exist, don't whip out REMEMBER ME or the dragon's crown elf and go hurr your argument is now invalid, the point is that unless your game is directed by kojima men have countless options to play as non-objectified dude characters whereas through sheer numbers women have far less options in general)
>>
I was on the edge on buying this game. Then I saw this lady talk about how discriminating and sexualised it is. And she is right and decided right then I am going to buy this game and have a huge wank over it
>>
>>268438217
>Its okay to spend hundreds of dollars for a single videogame, guys
>Just make sure it's good

Unless the game comes with free sex for a week, I'm not paying $260 to play Bayo 2
>>
>>268436874
No. Beehive is disgusting and I don't like short hair on girls. Also she's really lanky. Like in a freaky way. It especially shows in her alternate costumes.
>>
>>268448263
Bayo is better than sex anon
>>
>>268447195
>>hunting games are shit
>>
>>268436874
Soorta? I'm into her vaugely dominatrix thing, and her voice is pretty great. But, it's all a little too over the top and cartoony.
>>
>>268448263
Bayo 2 is the kind of game you play for the rest of your life.

I'd say $260 isn't a bad deal when there's also W101 and tropical freeze on the system
>>
>>268436874
She's so sexual that I lose appeal for her
>>
>>268447256
but like black people and al sharpton, they let it get way out of hand by letting a conniving, mean spirited figurehead talk for them by exploiting there cause for profits. When a white male stands up talks for white people and says "oh wow things are so tough for us and unfair" we have the good decency to call him a fascist nazi and to GTFO.

The same just isnt true for the collective minorities and women. most of them revel in the blatant sympathy/power grab.
>>
>>268448035
This is bait, right? If not, then shut up you entitled piece of shit.
>>
>>268448035
here is the kicker, the girl developer behind the game thought bayonetta is a strong woman character and likes her

so isnt bashing the game for being overly sexual and misogynistic just bashing female game developers
>>
>>268448040
This is a microcosm of the state of /v/, I hate games but I hate SJWs more so I'm going to buy games I never would have touched if they didn't complain about said games just to spite them
>>
>>268436874
>great body
>strong
>milf
>catsuit
>glasses

what's not to like ??
>>
>>268436874

No.
>>
>>268448035
almost got me mad
>>
>>268435981

i am so glad anita gets death threats

she needs to actually just get killed by somebody that would be better

what a fucking useless human being
>>
>>268436874

I don't like women as much as men and she's not my type but some scenes are a little arousing.
>>
>>268449068
[asspained post about how you're making "us" look like scum]
>>
>>268449068
stop it phil
>>
>>268448770
No it isn't because women are not a hive mind. And it's some contrived shit that you're acting like since the lead artist is a girl that detaches all the other male involvement in the character's conception.

one woman (though there are no doubt more than just her, obviously) holding the opinion that bayonetta is a good role model does not delegitimize all the other women who don't hold that opinion because WOMEN ARE NOT A HIVE MIND and are allowed to disagree with eachother
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x673) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x673
Are you all ready for Anita's new video?! Hopefully she doesn't release it after 5 years since she's so busy receiving death threats.
>>
>>268435981
Why why why do you keep giving this bitch attention. Every goddamn day you fags can't resist talking about her. "Theres no such thing as bad press".
>>
>>268440303
>replaying Bayo1
>not waiting until your copy of the definitive edition of Bayo1 comes with your Bayo2

It's like you're retarded.
>>
>>268449527
>"Theres no such thing as bad press"

Yeah, this will get Bayonetta more attention!
>>
>>268449272
youre completely missing the point. When you criticize the artist intentions, you are criticizing the artist. Simple as that.
>>
>>268435981
My wii u gamepad's battery is fucked
>>268436874
No
>>
>>268448715

I don't think minorities are responsible for the fucked up things activists do.

That's something I hope everyone can understand, whether you dislike feminists or sexist gamer males.
>>
>>268449373
I learned a new word today.
>>
File: 1408056803394.jpg (54 KB, 640x918) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408056803394.jpg
54 KB, 640x918
>>268449373
Seeing her so ass blasted was hilarious
>>
The wait is killing me. Although it's just four days now.
>>
>>268449373
How could we be when she disables comments ?? You cant even call her on her bullshit..
>>
>>268445049
Both of those characters are pretty solid female protagonists
>Lara is confident, intelligent, worldly and a badass
>Juliet is bubbly, kind, caring and makes up for what she lacks in book smarts with physical prowess and lateral thinking
Both are fantastic female protagonists- they're physical appearances should mean nothing.
>>
>>268450082
you are right, but like how moderate muslims are criticized for not voicing their opinions enough against extremist Muslims, there is a clear issue with both the number of minorities vocalizing against forced victimization by their activist counterparts,and the media outlets which refuse to broadcast the voices of reasonably thinking, moderate, and educated women and black people. Because they make more money by like I said...cause for profit activists.
>>
File: 46249674_p0.jpg (1 MB, 895x1062) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46249674_p0.jpg
1 MB, 895x1062
>>268436874
I think her design is fantastic and really appealing, but it's not something I find particularly sexy. Then again, everyone finds different things sexy, so there's bound to be at least a few folks out there who get all hot and bothered about her.

The way she says "so close!" and "almost!" when Witch Time dodging in the Bayo 2 demo certainly makes me feel that way, at least.
>>
>>268450546
>they're physical appearances should mean nothing.

the problem for most of these people is not that they're attractive it's that they have sex appeal. the two are different. lara doesn't need massive boobs which is why places like kotaku like her current form so much.
>>
Can someone even TRY and tell me how Bayonetta's mechanics give a guy sexual pleasure?

I don't have a twitter account to ask her myself
>>
>>268449895
Criticizing a single female dev team member over design decisions she made =/= being a misogynist who arbitrarily bashes the involvement of any women in game development
>>
>>268435981
>Sexually frustrated women get aroused by a game
>She's letting out her frustration by blaming the said game
>Not by getting laid with a sexy whore
>>
She's like Dante or Snake. Girls think they're sexy, guys think they're badass, and the camera has a "female gaze", especially in MGS.

http://fuckyeahmetalgearbutts.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1409994787725.png (68 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409994787725.png
68 KB, 1920x1080
>>268444052

It's the same reason Metroid fans have an issue with ZSS: Their minds will not allow them to see an attractive woman as capable, even if she is overwhelmingly capable. Fuck.
>>
>>268435981
Can I just go ahead and call the word 'gaze' a trigger? The word basically has no function beyond this idiotic shit anymore.
>>
>>268450862
When you do good and beat a Boss you're rewarded with a wicked weave sequence where her hair clothes fly off of her body and kill the enemy while she poses sexily?

At least that's how it worked when I played the first one
>>
i might gift this to a random stranger just to support something that makes feminists cry
>>
I've been looking for a Wii U on craigslist all week.
>>
>>268444186
Did you send her the mandatory gift card for a backrub?
>>
>>268449068
ow the edge.

anyway she's not as harmless as she is. She's been debunked millions of times by everyone but she still has a following including developers like Schaffer, people from Ubisoft, Naughty Dog leads
>>
>>268435981

>Created specifically for the sexual pleasure of male gamers.

Nothing wrong with that

Straight males like me like sexual pleasure
>>
File: 46039131.jpg (402 KB, 900x1329) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46039131.jpg
402 KB, 900x1329
>>268450862
Her editor, Jon Mcintosh or whatever, said that Wicked Weaves are sexist in that they reward the player for getting high combos by showing more of her skin. Despite the fact you can get a WW really easily with PKP.
>>
>>268444482
Women can only into one-touch design.
>>
I have a WiiU, but I'm not going to ever buy Bayo2 because of you obnoxious fucks.
>>
>>268451375
Nice autism, bro.
>>
>>268450851
So a character can't have sex appeal? I agree that too much is one thing, but neither of those go too far
Bayonetta does, but that's because she's satire. I mean, it's one thing for creepy sexualization, where the game revolves entirely around said sexual elements, but a lot of games with sexy elements don't
Considering the new Tomb Raider is Uncharted, and bayonetta would still be fucking amazing to play if she was a guy, I think a lot of people refuse to look past the sexual elements ( or make them out to be much worse then they are) rather than think for two minutes
>>
>>268451242
And according to our holy bible, so was the female body.
>>
>>268451375
>supporting the matriarchy
>>
File: 1403598798079.png (367 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403598798079.png
367 KB, 800x800
>>268435981
>DA MALE GAZE
>Lesbians can't enjoy bayonetta
>Gays can't enjoy the fashionista that is Bayonetta
>Blacks can't enjoy Bayonetta's big ass
>Asians can't enjoy Bayonetta despite being designed by them
>Straight men can't enjoy Bayonetta
>MFW liking Bayonetta is literally rape
>>
>>268450470
>mad you can't contribute to youtube comments, possibly the lowest most literally degenerate form of human communication ever conceived

Just tweet at her or blog about it. It'll accomplish so much more than fucking youtube comments
>>
>>268451283
What would even be sexist about that in the first place? Do they even know what that word means?
>>
>>268436874
I do. And she's my dream woman.
But everyone has different tastes in women.
>>
>>268450894

first of all, I never even said anything REMOTELY close to that quite obvious conclusion you must have reached in your head by having an argument with me that I wasn't even aware of.

Second of all, you're getting completely beyond the point of the claim I responded to, which went like this:
him
>bashing the game for being overly sexual and misogynistic just bashing female game developers

you
>No it isn't

me
>When you criticize the artist intentions, you are criticizing the artist.

stay focused at the argument at hand. You said criticizing the game for dressing her up that way wasn't criticizing the creator of that content, which is hoo-ey.
>>
>>268441071
>your woman is showing
>>
File: Welcome!.jpg (125 KB, 422x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Welcome!.jpg
125 KB, 422x422
>playing Bayonetta 2
>cutscene
>sister walks in

"Um, is that what you're playing now? *laughs*"
>>
>>268451242
>Straight males like me like sexual pleasure
Jesus forgive this man. For he does not know what he is doing.
>>
>>268449068
Don't be a fuckface.

Deaththreats are both illegal and fuels her fire.
>>
>>268451952
how old is she?
>>
File: 46091676.jpg (419 KB, 1000x1067) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46091676.jpg
419 KB, 1000x1067
>>268451230
I think there's a certain fear of disagreeing with her, or at least the core of the message she's using. Most people DO want equal opportunity in the industry, and I suppose the perception is that by not agreeing with her, you're very easily labelled as a sexist.

The problem is, her videos are just accusations of sexism and misogyny, and they're not really doing anything to support women getting into the industry or any kind of positive change. It's just snark and negativity, which seems to be a particularly common thread in gaming media.
>>
>>268444052
Well the third wave seems to hate her, but the second wave seem to really love her. Something to the extent that she owns her sexuality. She strikes a pose, kicks ass, and does what she wants and shares the same type of ego of someone like Dante and not letting anyone us tell them otherwise.
>>
>>268451664
I dont tweet.
And i dont have a blog.

YT comment is the way to be seen and to be heard by many people.

Not that i give a fuck because for every her shitty video there are dozens of dedicated gamers calling her on her bullshit.

>>268451952
>"Bayonetta 2"
>wanna play with me ??
>2014
>caring about women taste in vidya

Come on man
>>
>>268451952
>Not handing the controller to her
>>
>>268448035
Where've you beoen the past five years?
>>
>>268435981
Jesud, doesn't she have anything better to do?
>>
>>268452152
>Most people DO want equal opportunity in the industry

I do ( for example i would like to see GTA with female protag or one of them like in GTA 5 ) but what Anita is doing is not about equality but female superiority .. just like evry feminazi today.
>>
>>268448035
>>
Are people honestly defending Anita in this thread?
>>
>>268435981
>Mechanics
>Sexual

This actually gets me alittle holy fucking shit. You have to be a real stupid bitch to think i have time to get a boner well Bayonetta does a flip in 1/4 of a second well dodging and fighting hordes of fucks who want me dead. As well as any other combat mechanic that might make her look attractive in 1 frame or two. Like fuck this is some grade A stupid shit. To masturbate to Bayonetta combat you'd have to upload it then slow it down to the point of a halt.
>>
>>268452532
I barely see any of this, anon.
>>
So, can we all meet up at her next faux-hitler rally and just use our words and freedom of speech and start yelling irrelevant hack? No violence, no cursing, just free speech. I mean, its worked wonders for feminist.
>>
>>268451952
it's your fault for letting your sister grow into a cunt
>>
>>268452367
She needs to hype up the games that she makes a living from being angry with, Anon.
>>
>>268451230
People aren't going to agree with 'debunking' because it comes from types who would look for any reason to disagrees with and criticize Anita.

You're lumped in with people whose disdain for women far outstrips any disapproval of corruption or poor ethics, so nothing you say is seen with any legitimacy.

It's like. Trying to hold a reasonable debate with someone while waving around a burning cross and a GOD HATES FAGS sign. The hate purveyed by the side you chose drowns out any logic you might bring forth
>>
>>268452532
gg threads don't seem so bad now, do they?
>>
>>268436725
>out-of-context tweet

you're gay
>>
>>268447645
How did you do that?
>>
>>268452532
No.
>>
So as a gay man I shouldn't get anything from this game at all, yet Bayonetta is one of my favourite games and one of my favourite character in vidya in general.

What the fuck is wrong with this woman? That statement closes down the debate, because to disagree must make you a straight white male or a straight white male sympathiser.

If your argument can't hold water without resorting to incitement you're shit out of luck and your views are wrong.
>>
File: 1380542482334.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380542482334.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>268435981
>2015 - 1
>buying a toaster to play a single game
>>
>>268452897
guys

if we just

if we just stay quiet

they wont do anything

just stay quiet and dont post

dont email dont tweet

so quiet

everything is going to be fine

.

it's not going to be fine
>>
>>268452734
People are getting tired of the drill though, and Bayonetta seems to be a great divider between going-nowhere bullshit and the vast majority of the games press.
>>
>>268452912
He calls gamergate "gamer blablah."
>>
File: 1413394700701.png (1 MB, 628x896) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413394700701.png
1 MB, 628x896
>>268450943
Also metal gear characters were designed by guy who said "I design my characters sexy" - This was on point about raiden in MGS2 interview DVD.

When guys are designed to be sexy nobody cares, even if it is flat out said, same goes for snake, guy who designed snake said he designed him to be sexy, Vamp, absolutely, from his female origin to his male end product.


There is some double standards from "critics" when japanese devs blatantly design everything they design in sexy way. And there is nothing wrong with it, I especially like a character that is both sexy, and cool, be it male or female.

But this shit gets ignored and only female character's "woes" are seen by "critics"
>>
>>268435981
Why couldn't this come out today like a lot of Nintendo published games? Why not even Tuesday like any other normal release? Why Friday?!
>>
>>268453123
Well if that game is toast, it fucking makes sense.
>>
>>268449695
I mean for Anita dumbass. By constantly having threads and bitching about her you are spreading around her image and her message.
>>
>>268453123
>Smash
>W101
>SMW
>HW
>ZU
>MH3U
>Xeno
Just to name a few.
>>
>>268453123
10 for me currently.
11 by end of this month
12 by end of the following month.
I only owned said toaster for 4 months.
>>
>>268453297
Well isn't it?

He really should just not mention it at all though.
>>
>>268453297
Just the same he doesn't care what Journos think either. He's taking the stance of, "None of this effects me and I'm going to keep making the games I feel like making. All of you take your arguments else where and fuck off."
>>
>>268437316
Because xbone and ps4 exclusives rarely remain exclusive.
>>
File: A.jpg (282 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
A.jpg
282 KB, 1280x720
>>268453340
Also here is my favorite male character
NOT SEXUALIZED MALE POWER FANTASY
>>
>>268452783
She did grow out of a cunt.
>>
>>268453297
Because he's blissfully away from western "progressives". Japan only cares about Japan. If this SJW nonsense ever takes hold there, THEN we'll see Jap devs commenting on it.
Until then, gamergate may as well be happening on the moon as far as they're concerned.
>>
Reminder not to buy far cry 4 because their writers literally admitted to pandering to SJWs(I liked it better when we called them whiteknights, btw)
>>
>>268435981
Do I get Bayonetta for free with the normal version of Bayo 2? Or do I need to get the special edition?
>>
File: 1312058668960.jpg (15 KB, 216x232) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1312058668960.jpg
15 KB, 216x232
So when are they going to give a video game a lower score for objectifying a man?
>>
Based Bosman
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/qsso4i/the-final-bosman-the-true-legend-of-hyrule
>>
>>268453762
I'm not buying any Ubisoft games ever after the whole parity shit, homogenized their games have become, and just disappointments all around.
>>
>>268453210
Sometimes I wonder if everything would be different if that "Beat Up Anita Game" was never made.
>>
>>268453829
NA version comes with free Bayo 1. EU has to get the special edition methinks.
>>
>>268449373
So she had to learn a synonym for problematic finally? lol
>>
>>268452897
I do report those, but not Anita threads.

The latter are entertaining. The former are full of squealing manbabies and nogaems.
>>
>>268453829
If you're US, it comes in the box. I have no idea about Yurop.
>>
>>268453829
In the US there is no special edition, you get both discs in the regular edition.

In the EU there is a special edition with both games and a regular edition with just Bayo 2..
>>
>>268453925
Wasn't that what Duke Nukem Forever got flagged for?
>>
>>268454018
>>268454038
I'm EU, if we don't get it for free that really sucks. I'll cancel my pre-order if that's the case and buy it later.
>>
>>268441589

This. It only spilled over when butthurt mods were closing threads left and right. Other than that it was self-contained.

Of course, now it'll spring up anywhere it wants and beta cucks can't stop it.
>>
>>268453762
I still am not sure who coined SJW or Social Justice Warrior. The SJW's themselves are to blame for two thirds of that because all they would talk is social justice this social justice that social justice everythang until someone just called them fucking fantasy warriors or something.

White knights are not same thing, they are just man cunts who think women can do no wrong and whiteknight them just for virtue of being the sex that can do no wrong. Or even in lighter cases just defending a girl if she gets even slight pressure like in server mic talk and guys go all "Hurr grl" etc.

SJW's on other hand are just insane people with insane idelogies. We call them that distinctively because they hold and fight for insane ideology they believe in themselves, not even fighting it for anyone. Heck it even is reverse that given some SJW's really think volunteering for teaching job in african village is self centered and self fulfilling which actually hurts the africans. The amount of projecting they can do to shit talk on actual help people they claim to help and protect is just mind boggling.

That is why we do not call them white knights, I personally just would call them insanity itself but that is just me.

VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>268454351
We get the special version for 59,90€ and bayo 2 alone for 49,90. The special has both the cases and costs like a normal game
>>
>>268443320

That would require Zoe to lose weight.
>>
>>268436874
Only after the haircut
>>
>>268451910
>You said criticizing the game for dressing her up that way wasn't criticizing the creator of that content, which is hoo-ey.
That's not what I said.

>stay focused at the argument at hand.
My point is that the 'SJWs are the real misogynists, because they're criticizing bayonetta's female designer' argument is inherently flawed because it assumes having a woman on one side of the argument is all it takes to delegitimize the other side of the argument.

It's a cheap, easy debating stunt intended to stump rookie feminists with a conundrum of logic, assuming that the other side arbitrarily agrees with women and will fold when faced with the idea of women being present on opposed sides.

It's just a more articulate way to say 'shut up'.
>>
>>268435981
Serious question: What is wrong with Anita? Does she really see everything in the world as male vs female? Normal people don't think that way. Is it narcissism?
>>
>>268453762
Who is the target audience for that game anyway?
>>
when this game barely sells because wiiu are they going to claim victory?
>>
>>268449373
I always thought Bayonetta was about as good a compromise as you can get.
I mean, yeah, she's ultra-hot, but she's also just among the strongest characters in video game history. And why is it so wrong that she's very sexual?
>>
>>268454661
She makes a living from it.
>>
>>268436874
Not really, less after haircut.
But I like her character, but she really isn't large hardon riser for me. I like her sexually as much as dante. And I am not even Gay or bi.
>>
>>268454661
I believe she learned how to sucker people with seminars and makes a living off this. Not too shocking really. That Al Sharpton fellow seems to be a pro at it.
>>
>>268454823
Probably. /v/ would.
>>
>>268454661
>Does she really see everything in the world as male vs female
A lot of patriarchy theory subscribing feminists do. A lot meaning almost every one.
>>
>>268454823
But what happens if the game sells as expected are better and I'm just happy for them since that prospect means we might get a third one or they might fund for a similar game?
>>
>>268455030
Al Sharpton is the king of race baiting
>>
>>268455030
the only difference is that when sharpton started he was actually fighting injustice and then when things got better just complained about nothing

Anita from day one was all about complaining about nothing.
>>
>>268455163
Only the vocal ones, which is the bad part of every group. Muslims, Christians, Catholics, Atheists, Meleefags.
>>
File: 1409906244884.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409906244884.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>268452894
That's a total bullshit strawman though.

GG fags can actually have a legit conversation and debate, because they have facts and logic backing up their points. Whereas the feminist MUST use dramatization and lies because they have no actual points.
>>
>>268452418
The problem, anon, is that you see gender equality AS female superiority. You see it as weakening the man. You see women gaining all the advantages men have but keeping the ones they had before, not realizing that part of feminism is eliminating double standards like that, because your definition of feminism is a bunch of bitter castration-obsessed harpies complaining about a society that you think they already have the upper hand in.
>>
>>268450851

>Lara doesn't need massive boobs

Nobody needs to have massive boobs. But different people have different cup sizes. Saying "SHE DOESN'T NEED TO BE SEXY" is just as stupid as saying "SHE NEEDS TO BE SEXY."
>>
>>268454661
she's a sex-negative second wave feminist
>>
>>268455503
Wrong, anon. They really do want female superiority.

They are just as happy to drag men down than to pull women up.
>>
>>268448850
>buy games that SJWs hate
>companies realize which titles people are voting for via their wallets
>make these games
>SJWs continue to be irrelevant
>gaming continues as it always has

If we don't have idiots paying for games out of spite, companies might think that SJWs are actually making a major influence on games. Frankly, I think Bayo 2 looks pretty fun too so why not?
>>
>>268448550
>$350+ for 30-50 hours of content spread over 2 good games and a rehash
I will get a WiiU but fuck, m80, three games are not enough to justify a price point like that
>>
>>268455348
I said Patriarchy theory subscribing feminists to just seal off the insane part of the movement. Too bad they are also from year 2010 and onward the only visible, heard, seen and media exposed part of feminism. They even shoot down others as not true scotsmen and are just generally insane.

There is still patriarchy theory negative feminists, who all have the em arr ay mentality of "there is still issues, but they need to be critically examined, seen through and sought to be fixed only if there actually is an issue" - Much like based mom, or whoever in pic of >>268453340


And if you want nutshell of Patriarchy theory it is the assertion without evidence that men oppressed women throughout times as te illuminardi and are reaping the benefits daily for just being men. Therefore every man is fundamentally evil and priveleged and shit, the modern day original sin that works even on atheists.

VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>268453925
https://twitter.com/HG_101/status/521774248642510849
>After today, all game reviews need a "would I be embrassed to play this in front of my wife/daughter/in public" rating
lol. I wonder what this guy would think about Salo: The 120 Days of Sodom.
>>
File: 144039402.gif (3 MB, 186x190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
144039402.gif
3 MB, 186x190
>>268448850
>>268455780
Do it for all of us, anons.
>>
>>268454391
But SJW males are all whiteknights, I know that for sure. Theyre not in it for the ideology, they're in it for pussy and became pussies themselves for letting the pussy influence what they'll fight for(even if its contrary to male equality)

part of the reason I say I miss just calling them whiteknights is because there are NO females on this website, so any person here advocating SJ(and I hate calling it this because im not against social justice just their warped, unfair brand of SJ)must also be a whiteknight.
>>
>>268435981

Literally buying a Wii U to support this one game. I want Anita to lose her massive consumer platform and stop poisoning games but also not receive any physical harms.
>>
>>268455947
Well you also get original Bayo, and SSB4 is on the way, with a new Xeno and Monster Hunter, along with the inevitable Zelda.
>>
>>268454824
She's only hot to turn on male gamers. She has no agency and is a sex puppet for male gamers
>>
>>268455985
>or "I should hang with less judgmental people"
Thank you.
>>
>>268448850
>>268455780
>hatred sales.jpg
>>
http://strawpoll.me/2820527
>>
File: BTFO.gif (444 KB, 238x162) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BTFO.gif
444 KB, 238x162
>>268456454
Most women like playing or creating sexy female characters.
>>
>>268456018
>But SJW males are all whiteknights, I know that for sure.
No, they do a lot of white knighting but they are way more aggressive on that, see bob chipman versus that random guy who says "guys do not go on hitting on her just because she is a girl"
>Theyre not in it for the ideology,
And you know this by your asserion because..?
>they're in it for pussy and became pussies themselves for letting the pussy influence what they'll fight for(even if its contrary to male equality)
And you absolutely know this as an definitive fact in the light of the evidence of...

No, I am not saying that is not possible but SJW males at worst are just as bad as women spewing out ideologically loaded bullshit. Japanese have a saying that the room defines the man. And others say The actions define a man. Bob chipman is not white knightin anyone when his very first episode out right claims bungie were making halo 3 characters resemble german idea of "master race" by purpose. Or that "link should be absolutely be girl because girls can then identify to become stronger" and so many other shits.
There is so much Juice warrior males just outputting this shit, especially on journo sites that it goes to hilarious and exceeds the heap and dives into absolute despair when hopes for humanity are being lost.

You probably have not seen half the shit I seen.

And yes, one ugly thing about their ideology is self label of "Pro Social Justice". While being fucking narsissistic bigots themselves.
>>
>>268456778
In my experience, this is very true. In games with character creation, the female gamers I know will always go for a skimpily dressed character with enormous breasts.
>>
>>268436874
visually appealing cool action character: yes
sexually appealing: doesn't quite make it
>>
>>268454661
She is fucking crazy? that's what is wrong with her, on other times someone like her would have ended up in an asylum, nowadays we praise the clinical insane as progressive.
>>
>>268456778
>>268457084
Internalized misogyny's a hell of a thing. Regardless it's still a fact that she has no agency.
>>
>>268456454
Of course she doesn't have agency, is the main character of a videogame, if she had agency then you will watching a movie.
>>
>>268437316
Because there is no good games for xbone or ps4.
>>
>>268455427
>they have no actual points

>every thread about Sarkeesian is bursting at the seams with slut-shaming, shopping their heads onto pornography, violence / death threats, character assassinations, faked tweets, false flags

>and that's just on /v/ alone

Feminists wouldn't have a leg to stand on if so many gaming communities didn't actually have such a glaringly obvious problem dealing with women.

Anita came out and said 'video games is a hostile environment for girls' and the only thing gamers ever did in response was to utterly prove her point.
>>
>>268457674
Who cares? Play the game and shut the fuck up, whore.
>>
>>268457602
Then I guess all videogames are misogynstic
>>
>>268456018
Other reasons is that most of the time we are talking about the collective of all SJW's, even the ones outside our site.

and it takes less characters to type out SJW than White Knight. Some men are absolutely insane and embedded in the same ideology. Given that it not only encompasses women, it also holds ideas like white privelege, that white people inheritly have priveleg because they are white, fat opression and other insanity not gender bound like that.

Also yes, There should be a good word for SJW's. The ugly, absolutely disgusting thing is their label of Pro Justice, so whoever who has disagreement with them must be against social justice automatically. It absolves them easily from most people looking at them really critically. Like said, meanwhile they practice some really self centered views veiled as "pro social justice" - projecting really nasty things onto people, taking part in harassment and doxxing way more than anyone against them does. And when you go and try call it out you are against social justice, you hate niggers, you hate black people and women, misogynist, racist everything for calling bullshit on SJW's.

That is why people probably try to just rope and bring down the current popular notions of social justice. Most of them stem from deeply self centered views of middle class americans anyway. Sure there may be social issue or twelve around still, but SJWism is not goddamn fixing it in any way and only causing shitfests and trouble.
>>
File: 1407370377735.png (278 KB, 368x447) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407370377735.png
278 KB, 368x447
>>268457495
>Internalized misogyny

Pfffhahahaha. SJWs are great, just lying and spinning shit so they can pretend they are right.

You just did a literal "No TRUE Scotsman" logical fallacy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
>>
>>268457674
You are just proving his point, you have to make up lies because you cannot argue arguments
>>
>>268457674
>every thread about Sarkeesian is bursting at the seams with blah blah blah

Nope. See this one.
>>
>>268456521
that was gold
>>
File: 1412012394709.png (46 KB, 163x307) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412012394709.png
46 KB, 163x307
>>268435981
The best part of all this SJW nonsense is how Japan will never, ever give a fuck. Gotta love how huge that cultural divide is. In the west, Anita can make mainstream news, in the east, they have lewd 2D girls plastered all over store fronts and billboards throughout the most populated cities.
>>
>>268457846
No, all games are games, agency is not something you can judge in a game specially not with a main character.
>>
>>268455985
It's almost as if video games were created for viewing in private homes!
>>
>>268455761
You only think that because you can't trust women. You can never see them as allies, never on your side.

You're incapable of seeing empathy in others, to you everyone is only out to benefit themselves. They must have an ulterior motive, they'll throw you under the bus because why would anyone act any different.

The only woman you can trust is defanged, disarmed and docile. Anyone else is a threat. Any gain for women is a net loss for men.

You're the one who sees the world as 'men vs women', not the feminists.
>>
>>268457495
Are you a misogynist enough to say a female with worldview not yours has just taken into herself to hate other women - somehow?

How fucking misogynist are you? I could never even from a fictional character thing she would be brain damaged to that extent just for being sexy, sex positive and shit.

Stop slut shaming olevly Bayo-chan.
>>
>>268457445
Is she actually clinically insane though? I didn't ask for hyperbole, that's why i said "serious question"
>>
>>268458097
The cultural divide have become less and less relevant, it might take a while, but sooner or later japan is gonna fall to the SJW ways.
>>
>>268458184
No, I think that because I listen to what the feminist say and try to force on video games and other industries.
>>
>>268458184
>all that projection
Remember when anita called white knights male allies?
>>
>>268456572
Where's the middle ground here? It's just as easy in both cases, and I'm happy with my gender?
>>
>>268458184
No, I think that because I listen to what the feminist say and try to force on video games and other industries.

Cool strawman though, bro.
>>
File: free.jpg (45 KB, 599x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
free.jpg
45 KB, 599x337
>>268458097
Also, lewd 2D boys.
>>
>>268458032
>>268457998
>I found a thread that isn't bad!! Therefore none of the bad ones ever existed!
>>
>>268456984
>No, they do a lot of white knighting
cool, so you disagree then you immediately agree.

>And you know this by your asserion because..?
>And you absolutely know this as an definitive fact in the light of the evidence of...

no bub, those are called generalizations, just like

>SJW males at worst are just as bad as women spewing out ideologically loaded bullshit
and
>The SJW's themselves are to blame for two thirds of that
and
>SJW's on other hand are just insane people
and dont forget that condescending shit you put in for no reason to insult a person who is having a civil discussion with you
>You probably have not seen half the shit I seen.

wtf is your problem dude
>>
>>268458515
Lol. Keep spinning and lying. All the threads were like this.
>>
>>268458515
That's not what you were arguing though.
>>
File: 1412011463088.png (21 KB, 118x208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412011463088.png
21 KB, 118x208
>>268458260
You don't understand. Japan has taken sex and sexuality and turned it into a commodity in every respect. Every single thing that's linked to sex, every possible facet of a relationship, has been turned into a product for sale over there, and all of it is heavily advertised. That shit is not going to change. It'll only get weirder.

And that's great.
>>
>>268458219
Women can act against their own interest anon. Also how is Bayo sex positive. Look at those fucking camera angles
>>
>>268458249
She is, is not hyperbole, insanity is the inhability to see the reality, she have a very twisted and crazy way to see the world.
>>
>>268458682
You are misogynist because you believe you know better than women. You think you should be making their decisions for them, telling them what's okay for them to like.

Shameful.
>>
>>268458260
Hardly. Japan isn't going to shutter a billion-yen business just because feminists in America are pissed off. The worst that could happen is a ban on sales in America, which ultimately won't work in the short run thanks to piracy and in the long run due to economic codependency.
>>
>>268458114
There are lady vidya characters that aren't misogynstic like Bayo. Take the new Tomb Raider. She's a self suficcient capable lady protagonist who isn't needlessly sexualized. Or Elizabeth from BI
>>
>>268458682
Unashamed of her sexuality is usually the first and most important part of sex positivity.
>>
>>268435981
Preordered delivery by Friday 24th @ 8pm. Probably have it by 2. Hyped.
>>
>>268459124
Good job, anon. Sticking it to SJW retards AND getting a gud game, what could be better?
>>
>>268458558
>cool, so you disagree then you immediately agree.
To white knight as verb and being a white knight as subject, is two different things.

You want to replace their very output SJW mentalist label under the label of White Knights that are not really a problem. A white knights is not a SJW until proven otherwise, a SJW male is probably also a whiteknight because of the SJW idelogies, white knight harder and stronger because of this mentality if it comes down to this, but are not 100% cases even white knights.

>no bub, those are called generalizations, just like
Like I said, backed by evidence of.

For whatever three things I said about SJW males I can say "watch movie bob in action" or "Watch the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpy_SEeDZ4Y"

Like I said, I seen some shit. Sure I did not link anything, I link that now.

>and dont forget that condescending shit you put in for no reason to insult a person who is having a civil discussion with you
If I ever did that, sorry, 1500 was hell of a character limit which is why I gave two posts to you.
I stated you probably have not seen half the shit I seen, because that is the impression I have for you saying SJW males are just white knights, and only thing they do is to white knight, while I have seen them do shit spewing beyond just basic white knighting.

I even edited the sentence to be as little condescending as I could put it to be. I am not being hostile, just scattered in thought and 1500 is litt
>>
>>268458682
It's so frustrating that those, poor, helpless, strong, independent, womyn just don't know what's best for themselves. Luckily they have us feminists to tell them what they can and cannot like.
>>
>>268449373
yeah, hope someone flags that video, for language.
>>
>>268458145
It's such a shame that HG101 is pandering to SJWs, but I guess I should've seen it coming if their community is any indication.
>>
File: 1412246731171.png (68 KB, 214x226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412246731171.png
68 KB, 214x226
>>268458898
>>268459076
>>268459609
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>268447517
Also tag climax, secret unlockables and ranking system.
Also you get two games. The first one having at least three quarters the content of the second one.
I've put 200 hours in W101, already unlocked everything and I'm still having fun.
>>
>>268458970
Clearly the Disney princess who opens doors for you and the archaeologist who hates tombs are much more self sufficient than the woman who punched God into the sun
>>
>>268435981
I played bayonetta 1 and the gameplay wasn't as engaging as the one in gothic 1 and 2 or Ys Oath in Felghana.
>>
>>268436725
Because it doesn't matter to him. GG only effects pretty much indie devs and shitty journalism sites that everyone knew were already shitty. Why would some bald Japanese man who calls Americans idiots all day on twitter give a shit?
>>
>>268447195
W101 can be played with a pro-controller. You can draw the shapes with the right stick. Actually, it's better to do it that way.
>>
>>268437316
Because when you buy Bayo 2 you actually get two games :^)
>>
>>268458558
Also just to add, given the 1500 character limit:
PERSONALLY I see white knigting as active act of defending woman, or women, or to defend someone in general.

What SJW males - and there is a lot, do is not only defend, but promote same ideologies as SJW women do, spoke abou robert case him being misogynist MRA and other bullshit misinformation with others. And it was not one, two, five, TEN, even more. Different males not even actively white knighting anyone, just joining in to bash men, MRA movement and shit.

In case you see this way of acting as extension of white knighting, it may be why we have this difference in view. I do not see it as white knighting when it is not actively in defence - in knighting someone or some group.
>>
>>268460369
Is the new Tomb Raider any good? I got a PS4 Destiny bundle like a retard and I'm starving for games here. I already plowed through GZ and Alien
>>
>>268460995
It's ok. Not enough tomb raiding.
>>
>>268460995
Average, if you're still curious about it, just get it for cheap.
>>
>>268444186

Be careful, she'll notify the police.
>>
>>268461474
>>268461536
I'll wait till it's less than $40 then

How about Evil Within? RE was one of my favorite series
>>
>>268452897
Are you admitting that you guys have been falseflagging since you were banned in order to force people to move to eitochan?
Becuase it won't work. That place has no rule against ponyshit.
>>
>>268460369
>punched God into the sun

Pretty ebin.
>>
Hey women

You had your chance to influence the industry by voting with your purse dollars in the 1970s, when video games weren't about male or female protagonists and were just blocks of 1x2 pixels or triangles.

You CHOSE not to support that, and boys did. So video games are made generally for boys, the bulk of the spending market. And I say "you" collectively. There's not much you can do to force your gender to buy more games, so become a dev and make girly shit for girls, or please shut the fuck up. Preferably the later.

Sorry lezbo/trans/mexican/club-footed/midgets, you only get to have a say when you participate in the market. Either spend the money collective so you're worth pandering to or make it yourself. Until then, I'll continue to enjoy my skimpy weeb fan service because we as a community fund it as an interest.
>>
>>268461879
If you liked RE4, sure.
>>
>>268461884
>That place has no rule against ponyshit.
You said that as if it was a bad thing.
>>
>>268462001
Fuck off horsefucker.
>>
>>268461947
I did like RE4 quite a bit, I will research this further
>>
>>268461918
>become a dev and make girly shit for girls, or please shut the fuck up.

This is what pisses me off. Feminists do not want to make female friendly dev studios, they want to fuck up existing studios and IPs.

Dragging men down, not pulling women up.
>>
I don't even know what the fuck gamergate is
And I'm glad I don't seems like retarded gay bullshit
>>
>>268436874
Not really, but I find her over-the-top sexuality very stylish and cool.
>>
I wonder if Gamestop will the used versions separately. Like Sell Beyonetta 1 and 2 alone.
>>
>>268437316
>but if you buy an xbone
Why are you even pretending?

Check my 5.
>>
>>268461918
>It's wrong for men to like those games, they shouldn't exist because I want the attention and /or developer focus
>it's wrong for these games to exist despite the free market determining their worth
>it's wrong for the industry to ignore a non-spending fringe interest group I belong to
Women in vidya journalism and blogging, everyone
>>
>>268441071
>at least SJW's didn't ruin /v/
Yes they literally did.
>>
>>268462219
Good question.

>>268436874
That outfit she's in at the start of 2, that white coat and stockings. She looks pretty sexy. Could be the leggings, I just love 'em. Other than that, not really, I mean her new short hair style is cute, but I just like her because she's fun, hilarious, and interesting.
>>
>>268462147
Also the way how they cry how fields Y X Z do not have enough women.
Yet they show zero interest in becoming a worker in Y X or Z fields. They fail outright from seeing that they themselves explain why the fuck women are not more represented in some fields; women in general choose other fields for career, that is just side effect of freedom of choice and shit.

Only way to fix it is feminist gestapo to force women work on certain fields until quotas are at 50/50 or heck, even just 100% for women or something.
>>
>Bayonetta is a strong female character
>SHE LOOKS HOT, EVERYTHING GOOD MEANS NOTHING

Are women not good looking? Do women not want to be good looking?
>>
File: 1393905304274.jpg (17 KB, 200x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393905304274.jpg
17 KB, 200x213
>>268435981
Hahahaha. I don't have a Wii U, but I'm buying that game now. Fuck me, these people are hilarious.
>>
>>268462826
Bad looking women don't want to be reminded that they're biologically inferior.
>>
>>268462826
Only a TRUE woman is ugly and hates playing sexy women.

Lmao.
>>
>>268462826
How fucking misogynist must one be to think that for being a good looking, she instantly revokes every positive trait she has, and the one immediately seen positive trait, is actually negative one?

That is like, what I would think as misogyny yo.
>>
>>268441071
pretty sure /v/ was getting shittier and shittier long before GG, m8
>>
>>268462945
A-are you gonna buy a wii u too? Or just the game because the point is the most important part.
>>
>>268463142
We do not even blame summer anymore since we have so many other scapegoats.
I was just fucking mind blown when we had nearly zero summer threads over whole summer and all.
>>
>>268463453
I think most of the kids are on reddit these days

We're the old guard
>>
>>268436874
Yes
>>
>>268463365
>Are you gonna buy a Wii U too?
No, not right now. I will eventually.
>>
doing well in just about any action game gives me sexual pleasure
>>
File: 15894545345.gif (481 KB, 141x141) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15894545345.gif
481 KB, 141x141
>>268463987
For the great good, anon.
>>
>>268457674
>every post Sarkeesian makes about Bayonetta is bursting at the seams with slut-shaming
character was made as a female power fantasy by a woman
>>
>>268451952
>not fucking your sister immediately afterwards
>>
>>268464263
n-no, anon! I-it's just for men! No TRUE woman could have created this!
>>
File: bayo.png (25 KB, 580x372) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bayo.png
25 KB, 580x372
>>268451283
It's sexist because the player controls her instead of Bayo controlling herself.
Yeah that's the level of argument we're dealing with.

Nevermind when you're actually playing, you choose your combos based on how best to deal with the enemies, not based on how you want to see Bayonetta get naked.
>>
File: 124546759645.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
124546759645.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>268465572
Jesus christ.

I really wish I could hear some legitimate complaints from SJWs, but it never happens. It's just constant ridiculous bullshit.

ARE they any legitimate complaints, not even related to just bayo? Any? At all?
>>
File: 1409554367438.jpg (233 KB, 662x893) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409554367438.jpg
233 KB, 662x893
>>268441185
Idort master race. Riding the wave of fun games without anger, never being salty about exclusives, and laughing at retarded console wars.
>>
>>268466085
There aren't a lot of female protags because the suits think they make people "uncomfortable", which sucks, because I'm all for them. Stuff like Remember Me doesn't help either.
>>
>>268462108
I misread the post. I thought he said "ponyshit. was banned."
>>
File: nexxgen.jpg (20 KB, 406x261) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nexxgen.jpg
20 KB, 406x261
>>268437316
it isn't
>>
>>268466343
>please pander to me
Yeah, not really a legitimate complaint.
>>
>>268466343
>Stuff like Remember Me doesn't help either.
Besides the game not being all that good, what was wrong with it?
>>
>>268466343
>Remember Me
>The game's plot focuses on Nilin, a memory hunter working for an underground resistance called the Errorists. When the game starts, she has been stripped of nearly all her memories by mega-corporation Memorize. With the help of a mysterious man named Edge, she goes on a quest to bring down Memorize and recover her lost memories.

Hahaha, what the FUCK is this shit.

And I'm not sure what you mean by uncomfortable.
>>
I would rather drag my dick through molten lava then give money to nintendo ever again. I fell for the Wii, I'm not falling for the Wii U.
>>
>>268466671
If endless gruff grizzled white men isn't pandering, then having a few more female protags isn't either.
>>
>>268435981
Why do mods allow Nintendo fans to make shit-posting threads like this? If this was about a game for any other platform, it would have been deleted within minutes.
>>
>>268466961
>he bought the wii for anything but an awesome party console

Don't be bitter because you fucked up.
>>
>>268466880
It wasn't good, thus was less successful, thus perpetuating the idea that female protags are a terrible idea.
>>
>>268457674

The funny thing is prior to Anita breaking out and becoming big I can't remember it happening all that often. Sure "girl gamers" were mocked for seeking attention, but on the scale things are now? It did not seem anywhere near as bad. My gaming tastes where shaped by my older sister and her female friends, by my mom and my aunts, I played games just as much with my girl friends as I did my boy friends, and I can't remember a single instance of a girl being told she couldn't play video games. And I'm a gayguy that didn't feel comfortable at all around boys. I had almost exclusively female friends growing up...

When you enter a group and start saying "I don't like you. You're doing this wrong. You should all be ashamed of yourself." isn't a good idea at all, especially the way Anita presents it. She's a negatively charged person and her feminist views are all focused on negatives. She ignores the games where Peach is a positive character, she feels GTA should punish you in a harsher way when you get arrested even though it's a video game and not real, she's stated that NPCs victims should have story arcs and we should see them go through their recovery, she's claimed things that reward you negatively do not affecte the game... She's not good for feminism or any kind of cause. She's negative, crotchety, and bitter. She once implied that the idea of Katniss being involved in a love triangle is sexist without even knowing what direction the female writer was going to take it. She isn't an idol, she does not deserve attention, she should not be respected or revered.

I agree that video games can do some sexist shit but I can not get behind Anita as a person or a proponent for feminism even when I ignore the shady things she's done. The community has felt so hostile in the last few years. It's really just not been fun on either side...
>>
File: jason glasses.jpg (13 KB, 250x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jason glasses.jpg
13 KB, 250x223
>>268465572
Does this faggot realize that Bayonetta has a single button combo mode? There is literally a mode where the game plays itself

But I suppose we would have had to play the game to know this
>>
Is there a way to dodge the move that Gomorrah does where he sucks in a lot of air and tries to chomp you (the one prompting a button mash when you get hit by it)?
>>
>>268466995
That's not the point. The point is that people think they are entitled to be able to purchase certain kinds of products. It's not a human right to be able to play as a certain kind of character in a privately funded and developed video game.
>>
>>268465572
>video games give you too much control
I guess that's why shit like gone home is popular with sjws
>>
File: 12233945894.gif (500 KB, 500x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12233945894.gif
500 KB, 500x259
>>268467162
>we should see them go through their recovery

Lel. Run over a guy in GTA, break his body, then watch him go through rehab and struggle to walk again.

Then the day he finally walks out of the hospital, you run him over again.
>>
I'll just go back to playing the first.
>>
>>268436725
Better, I don't want him to do a reverse political agenda in his game
>>
>>268468029
>implying this isn't what everyone would immediately do
>>
>>268436858
You were reading

>Bayonetta 2
>Gameplay

No need to thank me , anon
>>
File: 46280227_p0.jpg (145 KB, 480x854) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46280227_p0.jpg
145 KB, 480x854
>>268465142
It's funny actually, that Mcintosh guy recently tweeted that Mari Shimazaki being a woman doesn't exempt her from criticism. I have a funny feeling that would suddenly be out the window if Sarkeesian were to be disagreed with.

Also, considering what the producer of Bayonetta 2 said about Bayo being a role model, what right does anyone have to dictate what should and should not be a good female character? Just because she's outwardly sexy in her demeanour, that makes her bad? That negates why anyone should like her?
>>
>>268468519
welcome to second wave feminism, I guess
>>
I might buy a wii-u just for MK8 and Bayo2 if I get a job.

I mean how could a few game be so great that they make me want to buy one.
>>
>>268468419
I didn't imply that at all, but I think you're agreeing with me, just poorly.
>>
>>268436874
More than sexy , she is sensual, sort of like Catwoman. And her stylistic design (that looks like those designs for fashion models) accentuate that
>>
>>268468029

Paraphrasing her words were along the lines of by leaving these female victims shaken and disturbed we're not able to connect emotionally to their struggles and grasp why them getting nearly raped was bad and why it should be stopped.

They're an NPC. You do not need to see them again Anita. You don't need to connect with them. They're a nameless generic body.
>>
>>268468685
Get Wonderful 101 too
>>
>>268442207
>Huge boobs
>Massive butt

What, the fuck. are you talking about?

Jill Valentine has a big ass compared with bayonetta and it's not massive.

And big boobs?? come on!

I think she is really sexy, but because of how she is, not how she looks. however her design really help those moves to shine the most
>>
>>268468832
>every game should be a rape recovery simulator

t-thanks anita
>>
>>268468748
Thanks for reminding me about new slutwoman. Fuck that bitch and anyone who likes her.
>>
>>268443272
It's like you really know more than most of us about that
>>
>>268469093
Catwoman has always been sexy.

The fuck are you on about.
>>
>>268444218
Neither, They considered the original Lara croft a man with boobs.

Yeah, they are THAT retarded
>>
>>268462719
>"How come there aren't more women programmers in this studio hmmmm? I smell sexism in this place!"
>You're free to become a programmer if you like. With just a few classes and some cash you can bring some females to learn how to program. Our studio will be glad to hire them.
>"WHOA HOLD ON, I'M NOT TOUCHING THAT NERD SHIT"
>>
>>268469220
What i mean is that, sure Lara was always female, But has the traits of many male action heros, like Indiana Jones. So it was inspired by male characters. Basically taking a male character and make it female would be the same.
>>
>Bayonetta 2 is the highest rated game of the gen.
>Destiny will get all the GOTY awards.
>>
>>268449272
>some women think she is a role model
>some women think she isn't
>WOMEN ARENT A HIVE MIND SHE ISNT A ROLE MODEL SHE IS A SEXIST CARICATURE
>>
File: 1412680511297.png (13 KB, 202x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412680511297.png
13 KB, 202x184
>>268469220
Amazing.
>>
>>268469331
That just reminds me of based Carmack.

http://youtu.be/vzmbW4ueGdg
>>
>>268469428
I didn't see you faggots claiming review scores being an indication of quality when it was The Last of Us getting them.
>>
>>268469093
lmfao what in the hell
did you come from polygon
>>
File: 1413764271366.png (430 KB, 352x515) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413764271366.png
430 KB, 352x515
>>268436548
>>
>>268469606
*polygoon
>>
>>268469331
>Roberta williams Is basically a legend today
>Patrice Désilets
>Mari Shimazaki

>BUT THERE ARE NOT WOMEN IN GAME DEVELOPMENT!!

We should just lurk and start posting every female lead developer that worked in successful franchises and make a list.
>>
>>268436874

No because she's not real.
>>
>>268440926
It's worse when you can be rich enough to be a member of the Glorious PC Gaming® Master Race™ and every console has one game you want, so they all have about 5 hours playtime each to finish it.
>>
>>268469524
That was such a legendary BTFO you can hear her inner world crumbling apart
>>
File: 1405928581571.gif (2 MB, 275x275) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405928581571.gif
2 MB, 275x275
>>268469524
Best (worst)parts of that are how indignant she was, despite her question being moronic and all the white knights clapping for her moronic question.
>>
>>268468519

Because Anita is sex-negative feminist. She views sex as a tool of oppression rather than something that all woman and men should be open and honest about. So a woman being sexy at all is bad. She needs to be conservative and reserved in her mannerism. A character like Bayonetta isn't her thing.

Japan is a more sex-positive country so her being open like that isn't viewed as bad or oppressive by Shimazaki-san. She views Bayonetta being free as a positive trait.

A lot of modern American feminists seem to flipflop and act hypocritical about this subject. Its not okay to slutshame, it is okay to say Bayonetta is sexist for not being ashamed of body. You should defend Taylor Swift for having a lot of boyfriends, you should call out any fictional character that acts in a similar way as being sexist because she's a vehicle for male power fantasies.

If there are two things most modern feminists have a shitty grasp on it's media and sex...

The idea of even having a racist of sexist villain isn't allowed without being strictly and vehemently called out. Example: Catwoman being called a bitch in Arkham City.
>>
>>268469178
>>268469606
Nope. Catwoman is just awful in arkham city and the new 52.
>>
>>268467162
Anita proved being a post-structural feminist pseudo-celebrity is profitable.

Any time someone breaks into a new market they inspire a flood of copycats.
>>
>>268436874
no, but Joys are cute thought
>>
>>268470108
Is it that Japan is more sex-positive, or that it's still an environment where women are encouraged to be chaste, so sexual liberation is more easily tied to feminism
>>
File: 1412589474417.jpg (131 KB, 550x818) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412589474417.jpg
131 KB, 550x818
>>268470164
Don't worry I fixed it for you
>>
>>268436874
i'm jerking off right now
>>268440402
you could have just said she was asian
>>
you mean the game comes with a lap dance?
>>
>>268467903
Only oppressive males care about control.
>>
>>268470074
The REAL best part is that his answer is basically perfect: great PR-wise, entirely logical, and answers her question. He didn't even seem mad.

>>268470108
you should call out any fictional character that acts in a similar way as being sexist because she's a vehicle for male power fantasies.

I suppose the line of thought would be that most characters are assumed to be designed and written mostly by guys, but if that's the case, why not look at the core of the issue; why are there proportionally less women in the industry, and what correlation does that have with women playing videogames? How do you change it, what effect would it have if it did change? It's an issue that requires sober thought, not accusations.
>>
Why everyone on this board likes Bayonetta? The story is pure garbage.
>>
File: 2008 v killed v.jpg (63 KB, 516x596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2008 v killed v.jpg
63 KB, 516x596
>>268441335
>implying SRS isn't with GamerGate
Remove Gamergate
Remove SJWs
Remove Reddit, Gaia, NeoGAF, and Tumblr
Remove /pol/ and /lgbt/

/v/ is /v/, not your battlefield about shitty personal politics and platform/forum wars.

8ch-n is right around the corner, better and open place to argue stupid shit.
>>
>>268471228
haha, do you mind if I save this?
>>
>>268471981
The gameplay is great. Also the story is not that bad. It's built around the gameplay and it's only there to make said gameplay shine. I don't see what's wrong with that.
>>
>>268471981
Did you forget that games have a game in them?
>>
>>268471981
How to spot cancer: the post
>>
>>268472104
I didn't make it, so um, sure?
>>
>>268471981
because it's on WiiU, not on PS4/PC
>>
>>268435981
Does this fucking cunt actually think with all of her shit she post is actually making a difference for woman right now?
>>
File: Ddaaayyyyuuummm.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ddaaayyyyuuummm.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>268436874
She's decent.

The Joys are sex incarnate though.
>>
>>268460140
Prove. Where is Wonder 115?
>>