[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Event 38 in Melee >"The cast of the classic NES title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: masahiro-sakurai.jpg (45KB, 439x293px) Image search: [Google]
masahiro-sakurai.jpg
45KB, 439x293px
>Event 38 in Melee
>"The cast of the classic NES title (Super Mario Bros. 2) is raring to go!"
>Just Mario, Peach and Luigi

Why does this man lie?
>>
Peach fights with Toad
>>
>>260258056
/thread
>>
>>260258056

You're not understanding this here. I thought I'd fight Toad when I first played this as a kid, but no. No challenger approaching when I beat it. I'm still mad. On top of that, there was the credits rumor, but that was bullshit. He lies. Masahiro Sakurai is a liar and quite frankly, I'm moderately upset about it.
>>
cry about it
>>
>>260258239
lol, the rumors aren't by sakurai
>>
>>260258427

I'll cry about Dark Pit, you homosexual. Do you see that image? That is the image of a liar. A thief, even. He broke into my house and stole my copy of Melee and left a copy of Brawl instead with a little note that I couldn't read. Fuck this guy.
>>
>>260258725
I'm not homosexual. You lied.
>>
>>260258668

Sakurai started it. Do you think he'll accept a challenge to a ladder match at WrestleMania? I'll get Triple H as a special guest referee so he can call the match right down the middle.
>>
>>260258056
And Olimar fights with his friends
>>
>>260258239

>wanting Toad
>Sakurai ever implying he's playable

Sakurai is alot of things, including a generally awful person, but he's not a liar.
>>
>>260259161

Well, Toad was apart of the main cast in Super Mario Bros 2. Didn't Sakurai say that he hates Toad?
>>
Captain toad is something they could have but regular ass toads? nah.
>>
>>260260024
Captain Toad IS the toad from Super Mario Boys 2.

How else do you think he got his own fucking game?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.