[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Choose the correct answer:
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 6
File: 1408494803571.jpg (1 MB, 1505x1193) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408494803571.jpg
1 MB, 1505x1193
Choose the correct answer:
A - Leak is real, Ness and Shulk's trailer this week
B - Leak is real, Ness is revealed this week
C - Leak is real but imcomplete, Ness and another Newcomer's trailer this week
D - Leak is real, no one revealed this week
E - Leak is fake, Ness and another Newcomer's trailer this week
F - Leak is fake, Ness is revealed this week
G - Leak is fake, no one revealed this week
H - Sakurai is a Major troll and shows only Smash Run/Items/Musics this week
>>
H
>>
Best outcome would be either C or E
>>
What makes you think Ness might be revealed this week?
>>
>>259614298

Leak is real but incomplete.

Clearly spaces for more characters and 49 doesn't divide evenly into a reasonable select screen for the Wii U roster.

I don't know if anyone is going to be revealed this week, not sure why you're specifically targeting Ness so hard.
>>
>>259615081
Earthbound anniversary
>>
E,F,G,H
>pick one
>>
>>259615136
I think people are assuming Ness will be on the starting roster this time along with C.Falcon like in Melee
>>
>>259614298
We all know its 'H'.
>>
>All the above
>>
>>259614298
Best answer is C, objectively correct answer is H
>>
Leak is fake as fuck, small chance of newcomer reveal this week if they surprise us with a direct. G since Ness won't be revealed this week.
>>
>>259614298
Why are people saying Ness and/or Shulk will be revealed next week? Did I miss something?
>>
>>259614298
The first picture here, with Ness, Dog, and Diddy, it has no damage percents. It's clearly meant to be taken from a fight since above the renders is the bottom half of Gerudo Valley.

What's the deal?
>>
Your thread is gay
>>
Why would Ness be revealed with Shulk instead of ROB?
>>
>>259614298
I. Leak is semi-real, Ness and Lucas are cut.
>>
>>259614298
>Expecting anything other than H.
>>
>>259616238
There's ,at least, one more newcomer trailer, Shulk is highly requested and suited for being the last newcomer before release. For Ness, its Earbound 20th anniversary this week
>>
>Earthbound
>>
>>259614298
how about I.None of the above because you're fucking full of it.
>>
>>259614298
ROB makes far more sense to reveal with Shulk as he fights robots in Xenoblade.

Ness/Earthbound a shit, you a shit, OP.
>>
>>259614298
D or B mostly likely D
>>
There's a direct this week? When?
>>
>>259617901
There isn't a direct this week
>>
G and H.
>>
>>259614298
G

Screen cap me.
>>
The leak is fake as fuck, why would Nintendo have two Marths? It doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>259614298
Leak is fake, pure and simple. Stop spamming it.
>>
>characters aren't even paired with certain franchises

I can fully understand Dr. Mario not, but Dark Pit and Lucina have no excuse.
>>
>>259617307
Captain Falcon instead of any sword/weapon user on Robin's trailer. What makes sense in fact doesnt makes sense for Sakurai
>>
>>259614298
>either ness is revealed this week or no one

Sakurai, get out.
>>
C,E,F or G

The leak is fake. I will repost this in EVERY thread if I need to. I have more proof than the leak will ever have.

http://www.smashbros.com/us/music/

>oh anon, I guess ID@LMASTER is confirmed top kek

No, there's a difference here. Nobuko Toda is credited in Brawl as the composer of the Metal Gear Solid 4 Love Theme. You can check his history, he's done Metal Gear Solid games, Halo 4, and one theme of Fantasia for KH3D.

>oh but Yoko Shinomura is on the list so he could just be doing other stuff

Or Yoko Shinomura has been doing music for Smash for awhile and did a load of stuff in Brawl.

Snake is confirmed. There's no reason to keep the most obscure track for Snake, considering that MGS4 never came out on a Nintendo system, even if he's an assist trophy. That's a waste of money.
>>
G and H is the only correct answer

The Challenger Approaching banner disappearing from the site gives me false hope though
>>
>>259617901
Friday
>>
>>259614298
G and H can and will co-exist
>>
>>259618601
Anti-leakfags need to understand that they're grasping at straws as much as the leakfags.
>>
>>259618421
That's the bit that sticks out. There really is no good reason other than simply laziness to put those characters there.
>>
File: 1396746150278.gif (16 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396746150278.gif
16 KB, 125x125
>>259614298
http://pastebin.com/RrxGQxC5
>>
>>259614298
D.

How is showing items and updating music being a troll? I do hope for a new stage however.
>>
>>259614298
leak is fake faggot get over it already
>>
>>259618983
How is this grasping at straws? I'm not putting up a picture and saying "hey, look at this shit, it's real"

Instead, I've gone through the evidence and reached a logical conclusion that has little to no drawbacks. The leak has drawn criticism for down-right being wrong about ESRB and having a different UI. There is no way that Nobuko Toda is composing/orchestrating songs for Smash unless they are related to Metal Gear.
>>
>>259614298
Expecting G or H, hoping for F or C.
>>
>>259616397
loading screen?
>>
>>259615262
>Implying Samurai cares about anniversaries.
>>
>>259619451
Or it's fake.

It's fake.
>>
A, BITCH NIGGER. I BELIEVE.
>>
Combination of G and H
>>
>No choice for Leak, someone else will be revealed this week

Remember when everybody said Ness would be revealed during Comic-Con because it was around the time of the game's anniversary, and then the next reveal was Metaknight?
>>
>>259614998
>>
G and H. If you think the leak is real you need to get your brain examined.
>>
>>259619594
If it was fake, why would the faker make it without the percentages? Think about that. When you talk about discrepancies, on the work of a master, because with those renders and the quality of the menu work, he's a pro. So why would a pro, make the most obvious mistake in all of Smash?

Pretty sure it was already established that the screen is loading up a match. There's a comparison with Yoshi and Bowser from an e3 video.
>>
>>259614298
G - Leak is fake, this is confirmed by a Ridley reveal trailer next week. /v/ burns to the ground.
>>
I think we just gotta wait. We'll find out eventually
>>
Ness won't be revealed until after the game's released.
Shulk will probably get a reveal trailer next monday.
>>
>>259620030
Just imagine. It would be like Robin destroying Gematsu except 100x magnitude.
>>
D

Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded.
>>
>>259614298
If Ness is revealed and has a different render expect people to say it's because they caught wind of it and changed it.
>>
>>259620006
Oh okay, you got me, it's probably real.

That probably reads as sarcastic.

It's not though.
>>
>>259620006
>why would a faker make mistakes?

Yeah, nah. You could just say, "Well maybe all the mistakes and discrepancies were on purpose!" but then that's retarded and just avoiding the issues.
>>
>>259620030
Take that to NeoGAF. Seriously, that place is filled with Ridleyfags IMHO.
>>
>>259620006
It's far more likely that the faker slipped up once instead of the actual game being like that
>>
>>259620030

Yeah, next week Ridley will finally get revealed.

As a boss, obviously.
>>
>>259619442
You're assuming that the composer is there just for Metal Gear music, where he could just be making music of other Nintendo franchises. It's not that impossible since I'm pretty there are many other composers involved that haven't worked on a Nintendo game before.

Kojima doesn't even know if Snake is back, he most likely left behind
>>
>>259622309
>believing anything kojima says
>>
>>259622524
Why would he go on a ruse cruise for a game he's not working on?
>>
File: Untitled4.png (91 KB, 303x211) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled4.png
91 KB, 303x211
>>259620368
>>259620426
>>259620724
Slipped up by forgetting percentages? If he made shops he had to remove them in the first place which would have taken hours to take them all off. He wouldn't just FORGET to put Percentages of all things. The faker just forgot to put them back on after shopping them out to make the edits.

The faker went through all that trouble to design and make an advanced UI instead of using the demo build.

>it's unlikely the game shows render without percentages
we know it happens.

>but there's no levels in that
clearly it's from something else, but again why would the faker take their time, this time to make something up entirely? Maybe there's levels in Smash run. Are there any demos of that yet?
>>
>>259622309
>he most likely left behind
Just like Hayter
;_;
>>
>>259614298
D
>>
>>259618601
I want to believe. Buuuuut Snake isn't going to be in.
>>
>>259614298
Why is there no option for
>Leak is real but incomplete, no one revealed this week
>>
>>259622836
> If he made shops he had to remove them in the first place which would have taken hours to take them all off.

But that is incorrect.

>He wouldn't just FORGET to put Percentages of all things.
That's just "He wouldn't make mistakes!" again, despite many many many being present.

>advanced UI
You joking?
>>
Going with F,G or H.

NIGGAS WHO THINK THIS IS REAL WILL BE, WHO YOU SAY, BTFO.
>>
>>259618601
>oh but Yoko Shinomura is on the list so he could just be doing other stuff

I fail to see how this is false. Stop jumping to conclusions bro.
>>
>>259622836
>maybe theres levels in smash run

No. The level thing is such a big flaw in the leak since it is taking the place of players names. Something reserved only for CPU
>>
>>259622836
Yeah, just look at that advanced UI, where he had to remove names because they didn't fit.

This is what designers do right? Remove basic, standard information when things don't fit?
>>
>all these smashfags just barely sustaining life living on leaks, hopes and expected announcements
>bickering over deserved roster "slots"
>feels good to not be a smashfag
>>
>>259623762
Remove redundant information and realizing the platform has 2 fucking screens.

>I'm a dev and I know how they all work!

Okay. You got us.
>>
>>259624280
>character names
>redundant

You're retarded.
>>
>>259624464
Having them on the character select and on the bottom screen under your character portrait is redundant, yeah.
>>
>>259623704
Also if players do not select a name, it is left blank. The fact the leak shows human players as "Lv. 8" or something like that shows some sort of inconsistency. Especially since it is the same characters as CPU level which includes the period.
>>
>>259624131
I'm so happy for you that you don't like a video game series. Please, give me more information about what you do and don't like. Do you have a blog? I would totally subscribe to that.
>>
>>259624761
>It was changed!
>It was just a beta build!

What they will actually argue in response
>>
>>259614298

No more characters are being revealed until after release.

I don't know why people are expecting another Newcomer trailer.

We had like 12 newcomer trailers already.
>>
>>259625409
>I don't know why people are expecting another Newcomer trailer.

Because Sakurai said.
>>
>>259625539
Only, he didn't
>>
>>259622309
Do you really fucking think Kojima would say, "Yep Sakurai contacted me and Snake is indeed returning!" Of course he would say he doesn't know.
>>
>>259625184
More like they won't respond because they got no logical explanation for why the character has levels. If it debunks their leak, they will ignore it.
>>
>>259625663
>I just missed it the thread had too many replies! It's real accept it!
>>
Leak is real but imcomplete, but no one revealed this week.
>>
>>259625597
With the announcement of the Lucina/Robin reveal fag rag.
>>
I would say C or H or both
>>
>>259625760
I already responded to those replies
>Can't be a game mode since it is a conflict in design to replace the name with levels and remove the whole naming process altogether. Plus previous game modes never replaced the name
>Smash run is focused on the stats not levels
>The screenshot is clearly in a battle because Levels do not appear for CPUs in Smash run.

If I missed anything then tell me the answer to this >>259623704
and >>259624761
>>
>>259614298
G and H combined
>>
>>259625874

There is no way Sakurai will reveal every playable character before release.

After release sure, but if it's before release that means he will reveal a newcomer trailer every week, and Sakurai never reveals secret characters unless its for special ocassions (Luigi, Pac-Man)
>>
>>259626459
>There is no way Sakurai will reveal every playable character before release.
I agree.
>>
>>259625642
He would keep his mouth shut instead of denying it
>>
C or D
>>
E
>>
> Bowser Jr Is a playable Character
> Rosalina is a playable charater

>King K Rool is not playable
> Ridley Is not playable
> There are no advanced wars characters
> There are no warioware characters

I don't care if you are anti-ridley, you MUST agree that sakurai has wasted two slots on characters where he could have picked more fun/interesting characters.
>>
>>259628724
I agree entirely, I feel like he's going out of his way to not include characters people like just because they like them.
>>
>>259628724
Who cares about King K Rool?
Who cares about Ridley?

Answer?
Less people than both Rosalina and Bowser JR

You are just being biased
>>
I understand sakurai wants more female characters, but from a design standpoint Lucina and Rosalina are dull as fuck.

Rosalina is a princess with a dress (like peach) and Lucina is a sword character with a cape (like marth).

Nintendo have so many female characters with distinctive designs:

Captain syrup, Lyn, Sami, Dixie Kong and im sure you anons can think of more...

>>259629538

Smash bros is a celebration of nintendo history, part of the fun is including well known characters, like mario along side lesser known characters, like ice climbers.

The inclusion of lesser known characters creates a sense of intrigue; "Who are the ice climbers, im going to go and find out and read about them"

Sometimes the inclusion of lesser known characters can influence the development of a new game with forgotten characters. I don't know much about kid icarus' development history, but im sure that his inclusion in brawl helped generate people's interest in wanting a new Kid Icarus game. I dont know much about mother games, but a significant number of nintnedo fans want nintendo to bring Mother 3 to the states and europe, im some of these fans learnt about Ness through smash bros.


Honestly, if Captain Syrup was made playable instead of Rosalina, it would have made more fans ask for a new wario land game. Instead of a pirate with big red fuzzy hair who commands the Black Sugar Gang, we get a princess in a blue dress.
>>
>>259615294
E is best option
>>
>>259619451
The loading screen is always on the Stage select, you idiot
>>
G+H
>>
>>259614298
where is the Mii character choice??
>>
>>259619576
he did it for f-zero
>>
>>259634220
yes but he's ignored just about everything else as well as ignoring the release of video games
>>
>>259635107
i still think it's going to happen, hopefully making/breaking the leak
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 6
Thread DB ID: 11322



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.