[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK GET INSIDE THE VIDEO GAMES VAULT, SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: 1404804441778.jpg (148KB, 768x724px) Image search: [Google]
1404804441778.jpg
148KB, 768x724px
QUICK GET INSIDE THE VIDEO GAMES VAULT, SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO HOLD OFF VIVIAN, ZOE, E-CELEBS, DRAWTHREADS, TRAP FAGGOTS, CONSOLE WARS AND OTHER ASSORTED CANCERS

GET IN HERE AND DISCUSS VIDEOGAMES
>>
I hope it wasn't built by Vault-tec
>>
I'd rather die than be in a vault full of gamers, much less from /v/.
In fact I'd rather be stuck in the feminist vault
>>
BURY ME WITH MY VIDYA
>>
>>259452509
>3 men for every 1 woman population ratio
>50% vault dwellers are hardcore feminists
>>
Well, I do have an underwater bunker.
>>
IM CURRENTLY PLAYING PERSONA 3. IM SICK OFF ALL THESE SHITTY THREADS ABOUT JONTRON AND ECELEBS AND JONTRON NEEDS TO DIE
>>
File: The Phantom.jpg (48KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
The Phantom.jpg
48KB, 492x492px
Been playing some Path of Exile and Kirby: Triple Deluxe as the summer winds down. I also got nominated for that ALS challenge, and I don't feel like doing it. I am not making an ass of myself on camera.

Blog over.
>>
I'm playing DBZ Budokai 3.

Anyone here think it should be considered a legit fighter?
>>
>>259452167
Where are the beds?
>>
File: Untitled.png (333KB, 583x348px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
333KB, 583x348px
just completed dark cloud 1 again and going through 2, also downloaded the awesome soundtracks for them.

>no dark cloud 3
>>
Thinking about playing some Persona or Tony Hawk. Haven't made up my mind yet.
>>
Vivian is cancer? The fuck is wrong with you
>>
File: 1408339954407.jpg (84KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
1408339954407.jpg
84KB, 500x408px
>>259454302
No beds. We all just huddle up in a sweaty orgy like we've always wanted.

That being said, anyone wanna add me?
>>
>>259453298
I'm going to get into Persona because we share all other opinions in your post.
Which one should I start with? Or should I start with SMT?
>>
>play Kid Icarus
>fuck this is hard, i'll play something else
>play Metroid
>fuck this is hard, i'll play something else

IT KEEPS FUCKING HAPPENING
>>
>>259457291
Just keep trying anon. If you must, swallow your pride and read a guide.
>>
>>259457673
I find some guides to be to be too bloated. I need simple ones that are just like "You have to go here next" instead of ones that tell me EVERYTHING and basically tell me the exact order to press each button in.
>>
>>259456218
There are clearly bunk beds in the bottom middle picture.
>>
>>259458474
... Sure are. Dunno how I missed that.
>>
>>259454121
yes
>>
>>259452167
>Play The Witcher 2.
>Lol wtf this sucks so bad why is everyone praising it?
stop playing
Reinstall due to witcher 3 hype. Giving it another chance
>Omg this is the best shit ever fuck yes killing monsters!

It's truly a great game.
>>
>>259452167

I just started Chrono Trigger on my PSVita. Bought it full price for 10 bucks out of PSN some time ago and tried it twice, but it never went beyond the very beginning for some reason.

Now I'm 2 hours in and I'm hooked, it's a pretty good game. People said to avoid the PS1 port if possible, but since I already bought it, I feared it would be a waste if I didn't play it. Are there any PS1 game breaking bugs I should be aware of?
>>
>>259457291
>>259458017
Well, why don't you play a game like Metroid Fusion that tells you where to go next?

Or a strict level based game like Wario Land.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 296x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 296x272px
>>259459295
Ever notice the delay on exiting menus and loading new areas? For some reason the PSX version has this fucking dumb pausing. It's still Chrono Trigger so enjoy yourself.

Almost done with Mario and Luigi Dream Team. Great game, feel it has some pacing issues throughout it, though.. Soundtrack is nice though. Maybe it feels odd because Superstar Saga was just fucking fantastic.

Wonderful 101 was great, you guys are good at recommending stuff.

>borrow it from my best friend, he has a big backlog
>play it when he's around one day
>we both realize how much fun it is

The shooter parts at the end were fucking dumb though, same with Punch Out. That's a problem because I usually love shooters and adore Punch Out.
>>
Fuck off with your meta threads
>>
>>259461892
>Wonderful 101 was great

I need to get a fucking Wii U already, I keep hearing people saying stuff like this.
>>
I bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky a few months ago and played it for a while, and I finally picked it back up again. Shits so fun, I'm really into it. I'm waiting for it to get real since I've seen a lot of people on /v/ mention how the story is pretty emotional.

I'm also considering getting the first two Fallouts to play since I've never played them before (just the third one, which I thought was decent but eh).

Other than that, I've been occasionally playing the FFX-2 remaster for the ps3. I played the shit out of that game when I was younger and now that I've got the version with all the international shit I missed I'm super fucking excited. Best battle system.
>>
Just got Tales of Xillia 2, so playing through that. S'alright so far.

Also Ace Attorney Investigations 2, third case right now. It's much better than the first one was.

I just need to take my mind of Smash for a few more weeks, it's getting ridiculous in the threads and nothing is even actually happening.
>>
>>259455030
I remember the first Dark Cloud game. The city-building aspects made my dick harder than anything, I love that kind of shit in games. I never played the second one though.
>>
File: smt.png (2MB, 1600x3584px) Image search: [Google]
smt.png
2MB, 1600x3584px
>>259456626
>>
File: 8 (3).png (847KB, 1214x649px) Image search: [Google]
8 (3).png
847KB, 1214x649px
Just started playing Blood Dragon after buying it during the summer sale

It's fucking awesome
>>
>>259452167
You fucked up OP.
This place cant talk about video games anymore, video games were never real in the first place
>>
>>259464414
Once Smash comes out there will probably be a good bundle. It isn't the best system ever, but it sure is picking up some steam in terms of games.
>>
>>259452957
>In fact I'd rather be stuck in the feminist vault
so you gona kill yourself then?
>>
Speaking of video games, are there any websites or anything like that anime site animelist or whatever? So you can easily make a list of your backlog/games to get and stuff? There's so many games I want to play, but I either forget about them and never buy/emulate them or I get overwhelmed because there's so many and I don't know what one to start with.
>>
>>259460383
Because I want to play the Metroid games in order.

Also, I'm not saying I want an incredibly linear game, it's just im simply tired of spending ages trying to get through an area, only to discover that it's the wrong way and I have to go back
>>
File: wallpaper-3014587.jpg (481KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-3014587.jpg
481KB, 1920x1200px
I've been playing Dragon's Dogma the first time on hard mode. It's sort of beating my ass over and over, but I'm slowly getting gud.

It's almost 2 AM and I feel like going for a walk.
>>
SURE IS A LOT OF THRILLING DISCUSSIONS IN HERE
>>
>>259465672

That bundle will probably take forever to reach my third world country, we only got an official Wii U launch one year after it was released everywhere else.

And I have enough disaposable income to buy a console with few games, so long as those games are high quality, that's all that matters.
>>
>>259466017
I second this. Sounds useful.

I've got so many JRPS on my PS backlog it's not even funny.
>>
>>259466017

I use Backloggery, but it's still missing some critical features. It's still a good website, you can add DLC and compillation games and all that stuff no problem.

I haven't update mine in a while though, I have just notepad for that. I probably should though.
>>
Just finished Fallout 2. That game was teh bomb.

Are there any mods for F1 which fix the broken endings without altering the game too much?
>>
>>259466260
Oh, I see. Well, Super Mario 3D World is amazing, especially if you have friends. Heard a lot of good stuff about DKTF, and 8 is a great MK game if you like it.
>>
>can't make myself play a game for more than a half hour at a time
Help me enjoy things again
>>
>>259467168
What kinda games do you like. Or rather, DID you like?
>>
>>259467168
find a good, short game that keeps your attention
>>
>>259467168

Relax, don't force yourself. Do something else for a month, read books, watch movies, learn to program, draw pictures. You will be able to come back refreshed and enjoy it again. At least, that's what I do when that happens.
>>
>>259467168
>>259467297
What this guy said.

What games were you passionate about? Try replaying those, or find a sequel or a similar game.
>>
>>259452167
So basically it gets rid of /v/.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.