[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Here's something funny for all y'all...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 664
Thread images: 121
File: 1408471319685.jpg (92 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408471319685.jpg
92 KB, 960x960
Here's something funny for all y'all to laugh at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdbNk6nCXtc
>>
>>258944816
no thanks im not interested
>>
>>258944816
she's either overweight or actually more muscular than he is.

a shame since her nude photos from years ago she was a skinny tart that i would have fucked.
>>
File: it's true..png (163 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
it's true..png
163 KB, 400x400
>>258944816
>zoe quinn with greg sestero
What the fuck?
>>
File: 1408403218503.jpg (200 KB, 480x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408403218503.jpg
200 KB, 480x640
In-N-Out > Burger Time 5
>>
>>258944816
>mfw I was considering buying that necklace the other day
Thank god I didn't.
>>
>>258944816
That's a retarded tattoo
>>
>>258944816
why did those guys fuck her?
shes a fat bitch with no tits or ass, whats so good about her that those retards keep defending her to this day?
>>
>>258947123
>expecting SJW scum to have any taste
topkek, anon
>>
Hahaha what a story Mark!
>>
>>258947529
White knights you mean

The reason people defend feminists and become SJW is in hopes of getting pussy and being a supreme gentleman
>>
Pretty damn accurate.
>>
>>258947123

Watch the video. The guys are all as weird and messed up as she is.

As for why everyone's defending her, it's looking more and more like Zoe and a bunch of other people in the indie dev and social justice scenes have formed a cartel and are trying to muscle out anyone who might make them look bad or cut into their profits.

Zoe's fucked over a lot of people, but they're all too terrified to open their mouths because their careers will be destroyed. Things are fucked up, but we're still working on exposing her.
>>
File: professor oakay.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
professor oakay.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>258945738
>>258947562
No, seriously, what the fuck is Greg Sestero doing there? Just how deep does this rabbit hole go?
>>
>>258947562
Yeah, you can say that again.
>>
It's like they ALL have mental disorders. SJWs just have something off about them.
>>
>>258947910

I have no clue, I assume it's just your average celebrity picture. A lot of people have those.
>>
>>258947123
As the man on the $100 bill said: All cats are grey in the dark.
>>
>>258947878
>but we're still working on exposing her.

To who?
>>
>>258947878
>we're still working on exposing her
>implying anything's gonna happen

LOL.
>>
>>258948407
*nods respectfully towards you*
>>
>>258944816
that wasnt funny at all
>>
>>258947910
The ride never ends.

You can probably find her number written all over the toilet everywhere with annotation that she would do anything for a good review.

Remember those five guys from her S Rank.... oh wait.....
>>
I remember when I tried to get into indie games dev I was constantly accused of not being part of the community and constantly had people calling me to be banned from TIGSource because I didn't want to be involved in their cliqueish circlejerk and just wanted to post things about games

Now I see people from the same forum all huddled together in a mega circlejerk trying to defend each other and their disgusting behavior.
>>
>>258944816

Make sure to use KeepVid to download all relevant videos and mirror them to your own YouTube channel.

Make sure to upload them to other video hosting sites like Vimeo.

Make sure to use accurate descriptions and to use as many appropriate meta tags as possible.
>>
>>258948407
>tips hamburger & fries
>>
File: 4.png (870 KB, 1024x983) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4.png
870 KB, 1024x983
>>258947562
So... how's your sex life.

also, need to know if pic related is real, can't find it on any archive.
>>
>>258947123
the pussy game too strong doe
>>
>>258948407

The journalists aren't covering it, but gamers everywhere are pissed. This scandal has been going for 4 days now and it's still getting bigger.

Even if it doesn't change how game journalists behave, it's waking a lot of people up to how corrupt they are.
>>
>>258948717
Also sadly AGDG on 4chan /vg/ has turned into the same shit. A bunch of namefags who have developed their own little clique and treat anyone who posts anonymously as a "nodev"

Fuck indie games
>>
What is Mark from The Room doing in that picture?
>>
>>258948761
>>258948512
Don't get mad. You know none of you can do jack shit. Oh boo hoo some gamer slut "took advantage of the gaming industry" by cheating on her boyfriend. Who gives a fuck? Just get the fuck over it.
>>
File: misato.jpg (69 KB, 1066x558) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
misato.jpg
69 KB, 1066x558
>>258949002
>it's waking a lot of people up to something they should've realized more than decade ago
>>
>>258949160
Giving the thumbs up?
>>
>>258949173
*nods respectfully towards you in a non-threatening manner*
>>
>>258949160
Jesus fuck I came into the thread just to say that and somebody else already said it.
>>258947562
>>258947910
>>258947950
>>
>>258949304
>if it didn't happen 10 years ago it should never happen
this is how fucking stupid you sound
>>
File: 1408317075804.jpg (340 KB, 1737x1152) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408317075804.jpg
340 KB, 1737x1152
>>258949304

Yeah, I know. This has been going on for over 20 years, but better late than never.
>>
File: pain.png (194 KB, 331x376) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pain.png
194 KB, 331x376
>>258944816
Goddamn, that part where the guy is talking about how deep Mario is.

These people are so far up their own asses with pretentiousness. Goddamn.
>>
>>258949504
>>if it didn't happen 10 years ago it should never happen
This is how stupid you sound. Seriously, read this shit before you post.
>>
>>258949626
Look at those scumbags, picking their friends over more qualified people.
>>
>>258948538
Get out Zoe
>>
>>258948825
People have been posting "proof" of conspiracies amongst the 4chan mods since the beginning of this site. Hard to believe this is true.
>>
>>258947123

lmao what? real human beings dont discriminate against body types. only cis retards think like that
>>
File: 1340661487535.jpg (3 KB, 110x126) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1340661487535.jpg
3 KB, 110x126
>>258948825
>mfw i made that image
ayy lmao
>>
why should i care about some fat woman with glasses?
saw threads about her a couple of times, did not read the obviously. but the guy who forces her wont stop
>>
>>258944816
Every one of them is dirty looking and ugly with a crooked jew nose. Fucking disgusting.
>>
File: the thing.jpg (78 KB, 905x703) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the thing.jpg
78 KB, 905x703
>>
>>258944816
is that mark, god dammit first lisa and now this, mark step your shit up your a handsome man you can get better
>>
>>258944816
Ok so I've kind of ignored all the Zoe Quinn stuff on /v/ and the gaming journalism stuff as of late and I find it hard to understand the humor in the video.
Someone please give me an overview of the situation. My guess is she slept with guys to get reviews on a game she made?
>>
>>258950837
Except no one actually made a review so /v/ doesn't have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>258950976
Nathan wrote two articles promoting the game you fucking liar.
>>
>>258951479
NOT A REVIEW SO IT DOESN'T COUNT LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU
>>
>>258947910
lisa cheated on johnny with mark, and zoe cheated on that guy with 5 people, maybe tommy wiseau is the missing link beteween zoe quinn and the illuminati, also mark
>>
>>258947529
this. i have a decent looking mega sjw white knight friend with a girlfriend that's ridiculously less attractive then him. it's hilarious. they probably use a strap on
>>
>>258950837
The guy Robin was a judge of a game jam and he awarded the top prize to zoe
>>
>>258944816
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enpki0_3yGw
>>
>>258946425
>Featuring Dante logo

Gets me everytime
>>
i read the disaster artist and had dreams about the room every night for nearly a week
great book though
>>
>>258945467
>a skinny tart that I would have fucked
you would have fucked a poptart you degenerate
>>
Thread Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioTQ7erZD1c
>>
>>258951479
>two articles
>a list
>a general thing about a reality show

But nothing damning. Where are the screenshots of their chats? Their texts? Their correspondence that proves they had an agreement on good press for sex? Where's the bloody glove here?
>>
>>258949032
Former Dev fag here.
agdg is more harmful than good. They stifle creativity under the pretense of "experience" and circle jerk over what little it has actually accomplished, blanketing any work in progress and "weeding out" Idea guys.
Follow their guides, but don't actually talk to them.
>>
>>258949963
lel.
Kevin is still at id, just keeping it from dying.
>>
>>258944816
to cringy to watch
>>
>>258952673
You can read the screenshots of her confessions to her boyfriend here: http://thezoepost.wordpress.com/ about the relationship, match up the timing of the video of Zoe and Nathan feeling on each other at the game con, and then refer to Nathan's favorable articles. They fucked in March and then he wrote the articles.

But you won't look at that because you're part of the Quinnspiracy brigade.
>>
>>258953338
I know about all of that but it can all be handwaved off as correlation or assumption. Which is why Nathan still writes for Kotaku.
>>
File: dq.png (66 KB, 311x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dq.png
66 KB, 311x370
let's get this going
>>
>>258953792
Not for long. The pendulum is starting to swing the other way. Soon the indie fund-and-run age will be over, the SJWs will be louder but will be ridiculed openly, and the payola (or in this case fuckola) will be under tighter scrutiny. It has already begun.
>>
>>258947123
Look at them, now look at her, now think of the difficulty of getting inside of her, easy game, easy life.
>>
>>258945467
All those burgers from 5 guys finally took their toll.
>>
File: zoooeeee.jpg (158 KB, 512x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zoooeeee.jpg
158 KB, 512x640
>>258945467
>>258952498
she fat bros.
>>
>>258944816
holy shit i didnt realize she was that fat before

LOL those arms
>>
Watch out for her fedora powers.
>>
SJW = Social Justice Wariror, aye? I'm not sure.
>>
>>258949173
This. Jesus fucking christ /v/. You're being a bunch of dickbags.
>>
>>258944816
>>258954926

holy shit. she's fucking fat.

do these journalists not have any standards? some of them are pretty decent looking, surely they could get a woman better than zoe?
>>
>>258953797
they will just delete it, why bother
>>
>>258954926
Fat and balding more then negri
>>
>>258944816
>all these claims that she's "fat" or "landwhale"
I've seen her nudes, she's nowhere near it
She is pretty hot really
>>
>>258956042
They're gaming journalists. They don't have souls.
>>
>>258956042
Have you never noticed most of the people she fucked are the "hipster" crowd faggots that don't have the social skills to speak with normal women.
>>
>>258956328
Go away Zoe. You're ugly, annoying and all around a terrible human being.
>>
>>258956328
Shut the fuck up Phil, those photoshopped pics are old.
>>
>>258949683
>Tomoko reaction image

Oh no
>>
>>258956576
>>258956575
Try harder
>>
>>258949683
I-is that Tomoko?
>>
>>258956328
>Zoe Quinn
>Pretty hot
you have fucked up taste
>>
File: 1401879373612.jpg (23 KB, 305x323) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401879373612.jpg
23 KB, 305x323
>>258956328
>She is pretty hot really
>>
>Will this empower her?
>Don't know to stupid to think long term.

>She thought she could get away with what she doesn't without anyone ever knowing
>She hates the negative reception
>She is trying real hard to not only justify herself but also get everyone she's involved to play the fool. Which they are.

In the end it's just coming to show that these actions they don't enjoy being exposed.

Anita doesn't like it. (made feminism movements in gaming entirely irrelevant)
Dina didn't like it. (made MN9 irrelevant)
Zoe isn't liking it. (is about to destroy the little peaceful world these cock sucking "video game" journalists had)

Also it was thanks to Dina that SJism and WKism is basically dead and Zoe isn't helping.

People may think she's being "empowered" yet the overall effect is inflicted in the type of corruption and those that conspire with them that are negatively affected the most especially with how this industry needs a lot of financial sustain to remain relevant. It's gonna get expensive and it's gonna get frustrating to the point that they wont be able to tolerate it.
>>
>>258956576
>it's old!!!
>but it's also shooped!!!!
>>
>>258956789
Tomoko desu~!
>>
>>258956328
>I've seen her nudes, she's nowhere near it
>She is pretty hot really
>>
>>258956935
Davido-Bowie #1!
>>
File: t9QzD0U_o.jpg (61 KB, 700x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
t9QzD0U_o.jpg
61 KB, 700x700
some please explain to me what the fuck is going on
>>
>>258956917
>it's old

Yes, look at how fat she is now.

>shooped

No shit, all professional photo shoots are airbrushed and shooped.

>>258957009
>tumblr
>>
File: 1358481159720.png (164 KB, 347x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358481159720.png
164 KB, 347x364
>this shit gets so off the walls it gets out that she also fucked Klepeck and Phil Fish too
>your face when
>>
>>258956328
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>258956328
I would, before she got fat.

Still was a butterface, tho.
>>
File: 1388444220102.jpg (43 KB, 450x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388444220102.jpg
43 KB, 450x600
EVERYONE, STOP FOCUSING ON ZOE

WE ARE GIVING HER TOO MUCH PUBLICITY AND ATTENTION

ATTENTION THAT SHE NO DOUBT ENJOYS GETTING, GOOD OR BAD

WE NEED TO KEEP FOCUSING ON THE REAL ISSUE HERE, I.E. EXPOSING CORRUPTION IN KOTAKU

WHEN KOTAKU FALLS, ZOE WILL FOLLOW WITH THEM

IF WE FOCUS ON HOW SLUTTY ZOE IS, HER ARMY OF SJWS AND FEMINISTS WILL COME TO HER AID

IF THAT HAPPENS, SHE'S ALREADY WON, BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE THEIR MINDS, AND WILL NEVER STOP DEFENDING HER

FOCUS ON EXPOSING KOTAKU, NOT GETTING "EVEN" WITH ZOE
>>
The head of Kotaku has admitted (on their website) that there was a relationship, but is trying to play it off as not influencing Nathan Graysons opinions.

Show him how full of shit he is

http://kotaku.com/in-recent-days-ive-been-asked-several-times-about-a-pos-1624707346
>>
>>258957202
/v/ going apeshit over some woman again

thinking giving her more attention will make everything better

same retarded shit
>>
>>258957250
That's what the claims are. There isn't any evidence of that, or they're highly exaggerating.
>>
who the fuck is zoe? this better be vidya, faggots.
>>
File: 1408579682822.gif (946 KB, 300x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408579682822.gif
946 KB, 300x400
>>258957250
Got it from google images you dumb twat
>>
>>258957354
>EXPOSING CORRUPTION IN KOTAKU
>KOTAKUA

Wow, I couldn't give less of a shit.
>>
>>258944816
People are very strange these days. I used to know a girl; she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it... beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street.
>>
File: 1403665327722.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403665327722.gif
2 MB, 360x203
>>258957392

this sounds pretty accurate

I'm getting the sense that this ties into video game journalism somehow, but anybody who takes that shit seriously is an omega level moron
>>
>>258956042
>surely they could get a woman better than zoe?
Sure they can but whose gonna pass up an offer for free sex? Anyone who are cautious of STD's that's who.
>>
>>258957354
>EXPOSING KOTAKU

Why, nobody even gives a fuck about Kotaku.
>>
>>258957031
>>258956935
I've masturbated to Tomoko.More than once.
>>
>>258957638
You're picture is hilariously accurate of this situation
>>
>>258954926
One of the ugliest fucking creatures I've ever seen
>>
>>258957360
>giving shitaku site views
how about you screenshot and/or pastebin that shit
>>
>>258946756
Why were you considering it?
>>
>>258957404

Evidence of what? The fact she's fat now?

Besides all the pictures?

Evidence that her photo shoot was airbrushed?

If you believe otherwise you are a deluded virgin retard.
>>
>>258957553
>>258957714
KIDF plz go
>>
File: 1379850665415.gif (1 MB, 266x268) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379850665415.gif
1 MB, 266x268
>some butthurt /v/irgin took the time to make this

isn't the actual situation alone enough to laugh at? Fuck get a job or something. Contribute to society for fucks sake.
>>
>>258944816
Wrong way to deal with this. Hello Anita 2.0
>>
>>258948825
>archive link leads to a bunch of irrelevant pictures
spooky
>>
>>258957638
Your pic is perfect.
>>
>>258957898
show some proof or fuck off
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNsVmUnapls
>>
>>258956997
>>
Any updates on Phil's twitter?
>>
>>258956012
Uhm, how do you even figure?
>>
>>258957690
And considering the fact that most people involved in gaming right now are a bunch of shaggy haired nerds who would have a hard time seldom getting laid or at all, passing up on the offer is a pretty bad choice, even if the girl in question is ugly.
>>
>>258958139

Proof of what you fucking mongoloid?
>>
File: 1408466597128.png (76 KB, 945x646) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408466597128.png
76 KB, 945x646
>>258944816
>>
>>258950467
why not just make a trip and be done with it
>>
>>258954926
she became a indie game dev, because she couldn't cut it in porn anymore
>>
>>258958260
That she is "fat". And I don't mean "4chan fat".
>>
File: 1405747882674.png (364 KB, 610x577) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405747882674.png
364 KB, 610x577
>>258944816
Guy, I'm here with a report from the field. I was on reddit and tried to spread the imgur links with proof of what's actually going on. I automatically got shadowbanned.

For those of you who don't know, that means your posts appear to show up to you, but don't show up to anyone else. Passive aggressive leddit tier bullshit, but that's the way it works.

So, basically, if you're going to spread the truth on reddit, make sure you verify with a separate account (possibly even a separate IP) that your shit is actually visible to other people.
>>
File: rageface-real.jpg (80 KB, 600x685) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rageface-real.jpg
80 KB, 600x685
I wish consolefags left /v/ already. The bullshit drama you assholes give a fuck about is beyond pathetic.
>>
>he does it for free
>>
>>258958418
>I was on reddit
Go back.
>>
>>258957392

It's this. Nothing more.

People will say some bullshit about censorship or "integrity of gaming journalism", but the censorship is just people sick of hearing about this nonsense.

At the end of it all, it's just manchildren getting mad at a female again.
>>
File: burrr.png (33 KB, 501x323) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
burrr.png
33 KB, 501x323
if you legitimately give a shit about any of this, including the 'state of games journalism', then you are just as much a subhuman moron as Zoe and her cult

my captcha is burritos

send help
>>
>>258958485
I went there specifically to spread the truth of what's happening, Zoe.
>>
>>258958430
>he doesn't think some PC-only spergs are into this too
Lots of PC game devs being mentioned, the game itself is a Steam game.
>>
File: cucklord.png (19 KB, 570x175) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cucklord.png
19 KB, 570x175
LOL
>>
>>258958567
*tickles you're cloaca*
>>
File: GJ1.jpg (63 KB, 570x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GJ1.jpg
63 KB, 570x425
>>258958370

She's fatter than JonTron.
>>
>>258953797
They already protected the tags. No point.
>>
>>258958618
Zoe please, don't do that false projection stuff.
Back to Twitter with you tubby.
>>
>>258958567
Then hide threads and talk about video games.

Like I've been doing.
Nobody's stopping you from talking about video games.
If you want to talk about video games, do so.
>>
>>258944816
You guys are just as bad as Bronies. Shut the fuck up with this shit.
>>
>>258958737
I'd paperbag her.

I'd still rate her "game" shitty though.
>>
>>258958737

AHAHA OH JESUS
>>
>>258958642
The only ones making a big deal about this shit is consolefags who browse websites like shitaku on a regular basis. Stupid little drama whores. You act like a bunch of bitches.

Only fucking bitches make so much drama over who's fucking who.
>>
>>258957714
>>258957553
Nice damage control, Nate.
>>
>>258951713

Zoe is the one who got the promotion at the bank Tommy worked at. Holy shit.
>>
>>258958806
Xaxaxa, is this your new tactic Zoe? Someone calls you out on who you are, and then you say "NO UR ZOE"?

I'm describing how to continue calling Zoe out about her abusive, amoral bullshit without being censored. It doesn't even make sense to call me Zoe.
>>
>>258958910
good post i reddit :^)
>>
>>258958910
This is for justice. We're accomplishing important things. It's like a better version of chanology that can evoke change we can believe in. Haters gonna hate, we're exposing the conspiracy like true passionate gamers.
>>
>>258958921
>I'd paperbag her.

You are one fucked up motherfucker.
>>
>>258948407
Yeah guy, let's undermine all attempts at making our hobby better, divide the community and spread FUD to muddle the message.

Oh and *nods respectfully towards you*
>>
More misinformation:
http://botherer.org/2014/08/20/how-internet-hate-mobs-work-and-why-its-so-insidious/
>>
>>258949683
I guess you could say he's...
King of the Morons
>>
>>258944816
er on gg
>>
>>258956328
She kinda looks like Marilyn Manson
>>
>>258957354
>giving a fuck about Kotakua

Yeah no.
>>
File: 1408451345650.jpg (31 KB, 672x313) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408451345650.jpg
31 KB, 672x313
>>
>>258958946
>shaming
Typical SJW tactic to distract away from the facts. Fact is, games journalism is corrupt as fuck and Zoe is in the middle of it. Suck ass, Quinnspiracy fag.
>>
>>258958737
she's like, mildly chubby, or curvy

and you can't judge til you see them naked
>>
File: 1408511434188.gif (2 MB, 247x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408511434188.gif
2 MB, 247x319
>>258952498
>a skinny tart I would have fucked
>you would have fucked a poptart
>>
File: the fedora crew.jpg (94 KB, 960x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the fedora crew.jpg
94 KB, 960x640
>We hate Zoe Quinn! Down the gaming journalism!
>>
WHO CARES WHO THIS NOBODY PALE WHITE TRASH IS FUCKING

WHO CARES SOME FUCKING NERD GOT LAID WITH SOME FAT BITCH

VIDEO GAME JOURNALISM IS A JOKE, IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN. STOP MAKING THESE STUPID RETARDED THREADS, GET A FUCKING LIFE.
>>
File: Rozz.jpg (157 KB, 498x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rozz.jpg
157 KB, 498x700
>>258959197

Fuck MM. All he ever did was copy off Rozz Williams and never give him credit for it.
>>
>>258959041
>Xaxaxa
Zoe, slow down. This false-flagging thing you've been doing has been exposed already. We know you're "DDOSing yourself."
>calling me Zoe
Oh child, you're so desperate.
>>
>>258959243
>nobody talks about it

Seriously? Also who gives a fuck who she sleeps with, that isn't the issue here.
>>
>>258959243
These types of images are always terrible.
>>
>>258959162
Give me a break man.
>>
File: 1401920749223.jpg (521 KB, 1023x1365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401920749223.jpg
521 KB, 1023x1365
>>258959262
Fatass detected.
>>
>>258959262
>til you see them naked
ain't hard to do
go ask /pol/
>>
File: 1394520055866.jpg (41 KB, 328x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394520055866.jpg
41 KB, 328x396
>>258957354
While I agree with this, we still need the facts about Zoe and the relationships she's had with the journalists as hard evidence to back our case up if we ever want people to listen to us as an actual source of truth.

So while we don't want to focus on Zoe as the main point of attack, she still must be kept under a magnifying glass.
>>
>>258959281
why wouldn't you hate her? didn't you listen to anything her ex said? she's a cheating whore trying to sleep her way to the top
>>
>>258959243
>faggot SJW women stand their grown
>Men capitulate
Jews won, the dream is over.
>>
>>258959281
good post i reddit :^)
>>
>>258959556

I feel like his legs should be broken in half.
>>
>>258959641
>>258959709
*tips impotent rage

What have you crusaders accomplished during this anyways?
>>
Reminder that if it was a man, lets say Phil Fish, who cheated on his wife to sleep around with games journalists and indie developers nobody would even care

This is all because you guys hate women
>>
>>258959262
She has nudes, lots of them. She's not really fat at all, just has wide hips.
>>
>>258944816
>Here's something funny for all y'all to laugh at.
I guess I have to give clicks to find out.
>>
>>258959556
>skipping leg day
>>
>>258957354

Caring about corruption is like caring about corruption in the Taliban.
>>
>>258959810
duh we're all MRA's
>>
File: 1388891673327.png (162 KB, 297x314) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388891673327.png
162 KB, 297x314
>>258958737
I've seen this picture months ago! that was her? That was fucking her!?

How long has she been rooted in this industry? How many sites has she irreversibly corrupted?
>>
>>258956328

THOSE NUDES ARE FROM 2006-2007 MATE
>>
>>258959806
youd be suprise
>>
>>258958737
She is berating him there. I wish I knew what was said exactly.
>>
>>258959826

Those photos are nearly a decade old, she's pretty fucking fat nowadays.
>>
>>258958737
Whatever. She's fluffy. Not in that gross range.
>>
>>258959593
>go ask /pol/
I can't believe /pol/ is devoting attention to this during the formation of the new Caliphate and Ferguson Chimpout.

Are people getting paid to talk about this?
>>
>>258959806
*shakes head impolitely in your general direction*
>>
Why would anyone have sex with her? Shit they must be really desperate to stoop THAT low
>>
>>258959806
Are you now claiming her being a cheating whore is ok? her being a slut should be exposed
>>
>>258959282
>VIDEO GAME JOURNALISM IS A JOKE, IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN. STOP MAKING THESE STUPID RETARDED THREADS, GET A FUCKING LIFE.
That's the fucking point you colossal dumbass. This is the first scandal large enough for it to actually reach outside media sources that aren't run by the same group of literal fuckbuddies and that means it's the closest shot we've got to shutting down AT LEAST Kotaku and Polygon, if not seriously damaging any site related to Gawker Media, and of course making the general fucking nonsense of videogame blogging - don't fucking call it journalism, these people don't have degrees - apparent to the general public.

As for Quinn fucking X number of people, that's just become the tagline because it's a humorous and obvious example of how generally baseless these people are. The real number is, apparently, much higher than Five Guys.
>>
>>258959346
I don't want anybody to DDOS or raid or anything. I want people to successfully post on social media sites, including reddit, about the truth so that this issue doesn't just vanish into the ether like Zoe wants.

Not sure if you're Zoe, or troll.
>>
>>258959826
What, those are real? I thought that was some made up shit.
>>
>>258959898
>I've seen her nudes from 7 years ago
>she can't possibly be fat now
>hot

All this bait holy fuck.
>>
>>258959556
that has to be edited, come on
>>
>>258959906
>youd be suprise
Surprise me.
Anything would surprise me basically.

>Are you now claiming her being a cheating whore is ok?
Nope.
>>
>>258959810
good post i reddit :^)
>>
>>258959826
those are old as hell broseph.
>>
>>258960029
They're real, and they're spectacular
>>
>>258959810
>Reminder that if it was a man, lets say Phil Fish
We hate Phil too.
Which you knew.

...Right?
>>
>>258959971
No, but they're getting sex to delete threads and comments.
>>
File: 1352781227699.jpg (85 KB, 1024x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352781227699.jpg
85 KB, 1024x625
>>258959810
No, Phil Fish is a scumbag and knowing that would make people hate him more.

I also love women. Of the older Japanese sort.
>>
>>258959950

Shut the fuck up fatass.
>>
>>258960072
it is, but the real photo isn't much better to tell you the truth.
>>
>>258960183
You guys need psychiatric help if you're that obsessed over some whale.
>>
>OMG SHE IS FAT WHY WOULD THEY FUCK HER

You guys seem to no understand just how much of a loser you have to be to be a gaming journalist.
>>
>>258959806
Apparently a lot?
I don't know.
People are accusing /v/ of doing a lot.

When really the only thing /v/ has done has talked and compiled info that other people have gathered.

Literally?
nothing. /v/ hasn't done a god damned thing but talk and discuss this. Rather benignly and politely. Nobody has made any threats. None.

Why?
What did you think /v/ has done?
>>
>>258959262
>and you can't judge til you see them naked

...
>>
>>258959950
>fluffy

holy shit my sides
>>
File: 1394675427804.jpg (52 KB, 645x773) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394675427804.jpg
52 KB, 645x773
>vidya has been my hobby since I was a kid
>my name is Quinn
>nobody important in video games has had my name
>this is the first person walking around with my name making an impression on video games
>>
>>258944816
The fact of the matter is that the gaming press pretty much died with Mass Effect 3. People have been tuning out because the gaming press has stopped acting as mediators between gamers and the game industry, and have instead poised themselves as "community leaders" trying to reshape the gaming community into what they think it should be. Most people recognize that the major outlets like Kotaku are little more than political propaganda, and they're fleeing to other places like Youtube for news and reviews. No-one trusts the gaming press anymore, and this whole scandal is basically just the internet waking up and realizing that the old giants are all dying.
>>
>>258948825
well, its a print from somewhere on steam.
>>
for the love of all that is sacred, STOP THIS GIVING ATTENTION TO THIS WHORE, who fucking gives a flying godamn rats ass whose dick she sucked, it has fuck all to do with motherfucking videogames, the only shit you guys will ever get from doing this is make the bitch "famous", jesus christ I preffer the usual console wars shitposting than this crap
>>
>>258949032
I've found friendly dudes with good feedback inside the /agdg/ steam chat, I imagine it's a bit different from the thread
>>
>>258960302
le ebin strawman meme xD
>>
>>258959316
I liked Mechanical Animals. The real question is, who'd you rather?
>>
>>258960000
IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE SINCE THE XBOX360 CAME OUT YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE DRONE MASS CONSUMERIST TRASH. IT'S 2014.

YOU JUST POST THESE FUCKING THREADS BECAUSE YOU'RE A BITCH WHO LIKES DRAMA BECAUSE YOU'RE A BITCH, THAT'S WHY YOU BEHAVE LIKE A BITCH WHO LIKES GOSSIP AND DRAMA YOU FUCKING BITCH.

GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU PATHETIC WALKING CUNT!!!
>>
>>258957202
Rexxar?
>>
https://twitter.com/ADAMATOMIC

Who is this fucking tool?
this guy says if someone reviews his game and he doesnt like them, that he'd take "legal action" to have the reviews removed.
>>
>>258960202
>jjtweet got removed
How am I supposed to find all those selfies now?
>>
>>258960387
>guys just stop talking about this so she can quietly continue making money and fucking people in the industry for more fame
hi zoe
>>
>>258960302
/pol/ has a couple guys keeping up with the quinnspiracy and they've got her nudes and leaked them all over the place. Surprisingly enough she isn't fat, or at least wasn't when the nudes were taken. Still a gross fuck, but paper bag'll do the trick - probably did for the Five Guys
>>
>>258960315
>What did you think /v/ has done?
Nothing, it's a rhetorical question.

Nobody can answer except to say

>ARE YOU SAYING ____________ (nothing at all what I'm saying)

Or else they say

>You're clearly Zoe (despite the fact I say she's a waste of time constantly, she loves the attention these retards give her though I'm sure, means more people to come to her support and they will)

or

>Oh, you'd be surprised... (Followed by nothing)
>>
So the ex updated the wordpress and it looks he is trying to make out like Nathan is innocent. I still don't understand the timeline, its convoluted
>>
>>258960387
good post i read it :^)
>>
>>258960119
Guessing her ex posted them?
>>
>That part where it cuts to a guy taking a bong hit for the first time.

Holy fuck, I fucking lost it.
>>
File: ZrBzORM.jpg (40 KB, 680x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ZrBzORM.jpg
40 KB, 680x453
>>258959826

She looked okay in 2007.
>>
>>258960443

Rather what?
>>
>>258960568
Trolled hard
>>
>>258960627
yes
>>
>>258960468
[shitposting intensifies]
way to bump the thread you're trying to le ebin kill, fucktard
>>
>>258960548
good post i reddit :^)
>>
>>258960119

They're really not, but nice reference.
>>
>>258957638
>that pic
Pity Zoe is nowhere near as qt as that kitty.
>>
>>258960639

Get some standards, buddy
>>
>>258960639
that's not remotely fat
>>
>>258959950

> She's fluffy

literally fuck off
>>
>>258958921
>>258959262
We've seen her naked. Her tits were pathetic. And that was when she was several years younger, and like 30 pounds lighter. With the weight gain and passage of time, they can only have gotten worse.
>>
File: locke_bh044.jpg (40 KB, 550x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
locke_bh044.jpg
40 KB, 550x368
Wow so hot
>>
I find it funny to troll people by spamming this. It's just to make people mad there isn't any move to fix gaming journalism, that's just the angle to try and justify it. lol
>>
>>258960794
Those nudes are nearly a decade old.
>>
File: OTsbufJ.jpg (66 KB, 453x680) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OTsbufJ.jpg
66 KB, 453x680
>>258960732

okay.
>>
File: Slaaneshiwhore.png (2 MB, 2488x706) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Slaaneshiwhore.png
2 MB, 2488x706
>>258944816
>Man gains abnormal powers from Ebola Exposure
>Manipulative whore gains popularity, media exposure and has started massive campaign with an army of white Knights that defend her every action with unprecedented illogical reasonings
>Isis and all the recent school shootings

Well, just another da-

BY THE EMPEROR, HERETICS ON TERRA, THE HIGH LORD INQUISITOR MUST BE CONTACTED, THE WHITE KNIGHTS ARE CODE FOR SLAANESHI SACRIFICES, THEIR MINDS TAINTED BY THE RUINOUS POWERS!

KHORNE IS SPREADING HIS INFLUENCE DURING THE TIMES OF WAR AND DEPRESSION, CAUSING THE MASSACRES!

IT'S

HAPPENING!
>>
>>258960834
Her tits looked fine. Small, yes, but pretty nice.
Nothing will have changed about them.
>>
>>258960639
>looked okay

Would quarantine it and place a Bermuda triangle around it.
>>
File: 1401131755523.jpg (40 KB, 500x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401131755523.jpg
40 KB, 500x342
>>258960886
>>
File: Nh1vBrk.png (963 KB, 1366x2924) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nh1vBrk.png
963 KB, 1366x2924
So does this vindicate Grayson? I don't think i've seen it mentioned here
>>
>>258960671
Man even I think that's kind of sleezy, he should make it up to her with a burger.
>>
Phew, I'm sure glad I don't care about this stuff. Ganbatte, you marvelous cunts.
>>
>>258944816
That 4th dude actually seems pretty cool. He has a vision for sure.
>>
>>258960794

>being american
>2014

lol wow
>>
>>258960732

Seriously.
>>
>>258960961
>Zoe's tits
>Not anything other than pathetic

She isn't the kind of woman who can pull off a flat chest.

Standards m8.
>>
>>258961074
he actually posted about 100 nudes
>>
So...okay...

Zoe is an awful human being that cheats on her boyfriend, makes up shit about raids, attacks people's organizations that are genuinely trying to help out others, and makes shitty non-games.

I get that.

What I don't understand is, we all know now that her sleeping with Grayson happened well after he discussed her game in any critical fashion. So I'm confused as to what the problem is... Obviously it's pretty slimey of them to fuck each other given the developer/journalist relationship, but there is no act that coincides with the timeline regarding a breach of journalistic integrity. Now if they had fucked before/during his coverage or in the future he covered a project she was involved in I can certainly see the cause of the uproar.

Or am I missing something?

Again, obviously she's an awful human being, but I don't see how this could still be a jouralist integrity scandal of the magnitude we are making it out to be.
>>
Do you faggots not have standards?
I'm not saying you should only try to have sex with 10/10 girls. But this bitch isn't even ok looking. I bet you thirsty fucks would fuck a landwhale.
>Sex is sex!
>>
http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/2e4xye/lies_damned_lies_and_the_video_game_press/

upgoy this and make sure reddit sees it!

don't let the SJWs win guys!
>>
>>258960694
I JUST WANT TO CALL YOU A BITCH FOR ACTING LIKE A BITCH WHO LIKES GOSSIP AND DRAMA BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE BECAUSE YOU'RE BITCH-LIKE, YOU FUCKING PATHETIC CUNT!

LOOK AT THE BITCH, THE BITCH WANTS TO GOSSIP ABOUT WHICH NERD IS FUCKING WHO. WHAT A BIG FUCKING GOSSIP BITCH WHO ACTS LIKE A BITCH CUNT WHO GETS OFF ON GOSSIP LIKE THE BITCH THAT HE REALLY IS!!
>>
>>258961183
>being this Zoe
Stop it Reddit. The strawmans are incredible with you.
>>
File: 1399519558470.jpg (103 KB, 541x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399519558470.jpg
103 KB, 541x960
>>258960794

You can really spot the fatasses.
>>
>>258961204
I think you should step back and remember where you are and then reevaluate that statement..
>>
>>258961181
Maybe some fries too then.
>>
>>258961159
>not liking DFC
>>
>>258961063

No, there's still a lot of shit indicating they were close prior the date of his article (sharing a hotel room together, roadtrip together). Grayson is a rat who's lying out his ass because his career is on the line.
>>
>>258960548
>>258960702
Literally /v/ is talking about this.

Which while I think /v/ has every right to, isn't really doing anything. It isn't harassment. It isn't threats. It isn't hurting anyone.

It's discourse and discussion.
At the most it's collecting information that other people have gathered and disseminated it.

Which isn't malicious. It's not anything wrong or stalking. It's not bullying.
>>
>>258961183
>, but there is no act that coincides with the timeline regarding a breach of journalistic integrity

but there is, stop lying, the facts have been posted over and over
>>
>>258961313
jeff pls go
>>
>>258961040
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!
>2014
>not wanting to bang a chub in the butt
>>
>>258960886

>deviant nation

what is this, some sort of suicide girls ripoff? they take all the ones too ugly or fat to go on SG?
>>
>>258952673
You want the sex tape? You fucking pervert

How much you got?
>>
>>258961368
>Anything about Zoe
>Delicious at all

Maybe if she didn't have the face of a horse, and literally zero ass then maybe.
>>
Thanks for making Anita 2.0 you delusional retards
>>
>>258961438
Okay but by that logic you have to support threads about every inane thing that can remotely be linked to vidya. If you wanna do that, power to you. I don't.
>>
File: 1303669542155.jpg (5 KB, 240x195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1303669542155.jpg
5 KB, 240x195
>>258944816
>mfw this gossip of a bunch of normals died in 1 day

It was fucking horrible the transit increase of redditardsa nd tumblrfags who thought they were in good company

Good ridance
>>
>HURR GUYS STOP GIVING HER ATTENSHUN
You people don't understand - she is LITERALLY making money sitting on her ass EITHER WAY. She is sitting on a Patreon page generating revenue for nothing, as well as accepting "donations" for a game jam event that doesn't even have a launch date - not to mention directly attacking and shutting down other startup sites and groups with her Twitter cult and very possible behind-the-scenes power.

If we ignore her, she wins. The only possible way to stop this media bullshit is to expose it to as many people as possible and hope someone not caught up in the entangling behind-the-scenes alliances takes it seriously enough to do something.

>HURR EVERYBODY KNOWS GAME MEDIA IS A JOKE

Yes, but the media itself here ISN'T THE POINT. Nobody actually gives a fuck about what happens to Kotaku and Polygon and etc. other than wanting to see them getting BTFO.

What IS the point is the FACT that Quinn's sexual activities have almost directly lead to her game, Depression Quest, being sent through Steam Greenlight because of the huge amounts of hype and press that were generated thanks to her fucking several journalists - and its coming out than many other indie titles, such as Gone Home, may have been pushed through in the same way despite OVERWHELMING dissatisfaction in the actual videogame community.

THIS ISN'T ABOUT A DUMB SLUT FUCKING FIVE, TEN, OR EVEN A MILLION PEOPLE
THIS ISN'T ABOUT GAMES MEDIA BEING THE COMPLETE BULLSHIT IT'S ALWAYS BEEN
THIS IS ABOUT INDISPUTABLE CRONYISM IN THE MEDIA THAT IS -DIRECTLY- AFFECTING THE QUALITY OF VIDEOGAMES

THIS -IS- VIDYA
>>
>>258961451
Ok. What is it?
>>
>>258961505
>2014
>Trying to force your shitty fetishes onto other people

Why are chubby chasers the biggest faggots alive?
>>
File: 1341987525006.png (117 KB, 265x263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1341987525006.png
117 KB, 265x263
>>258960901
>yfw the emperor is real and we are a pure sector
>yfw the chaos found us and is trying to corrupt us
>yfw the emperor doesn't know
>>
>>258956328
zoe pls
>>
>>258961451
>ask question
>get attacked

neat
>>
>>258960512
this fucker is white knighting zoe hard.
did she fuck him too?
>>
File: 1370322835123.gif (3 MB, 220x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370322835123.gif
3 MB, 220x220
>>258961582
>>
File: robin arnott.png (49 KB, 722x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
robin arnott.png
49 KB, 722x768
Will you cunts stop focusing on Grayson when this is a thing?
>>
Fuck you guys for make me want to google this bullshit.

Tell me what the fuck this is all about so I don't give this shit any hits.
>>
https://vine.co/v/Mxn9QOUXFDw

Ok the nudes are fucking vile but in some recent stuff she is kinda cute in the right light, with the right makeup.
>>
>>258961707

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>258961668
>trying to force a fetish onto other people
am i holding a gun to your head, anon? you should probably calm down before you get an aneurysm.
>>
>>258959243
>NOBODY TALKS ABOUT IT
holy shit, this /v/ delusion
>>
What does this have to do with video games?
>>
>>258961857
Encyclopedia dramatica and know your meme have relatively good writeups, pick your poison
>>
File: 1399520587090.jpg (105 KB, 541x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399520587090.jpg
105 KB, 541x960
>>258961483

But I'm really Gooby.
>>
I can't believe there isn't a single sextape of her out yet.
>>
>>258961615
this is you losing your fucking mind, anon
>>
>>258961063
so him admits they were good friends and yet he still promoted her games directly without disclosing it. the dude's a scumbag with no journalistic integrity.
>>
>>258961183
>I'm confused as to what the problem is

Long term

The problem is exactly what's wrong with this industry and why we can't progress.

NA is the anchor to progression because of shitty journalism corruption.

North American devs that try and push forward progression and held down by these 100/100 giving shit fucks that only give high scores and high reviews through favors especially when they are shit.

If you would look at 2005 to now it's only gotten worse and it's gotten worse to the point that this shit is not only happening but its trying to not only justify itself but is being accepted, defended, and so forth.

short term

Double standardds and hypocrisy in the industry more at 11
>>
>>258961569
How linked it is to video games is certainly debatable and we can sit here and talk about that all night. I'd rather not and talk about video games.

But you can't call /v/ misogynists who are just trying to pick on and hurt and harass and threaten zoe. That doesn't pan out.

/v/'s done nothing but discussion.
>>
>>258961569
>this is an inane thing that is only remotely linked to vidya
ayy lmao
>>
>>258961615
Not Steam Greenlight! That's reserved for only the best! Never do undeserving games pass the greenlight!
>>
>>258961660
>quinn confirmed to fuck several Kotaku/Polygon/Gawker media journalists
>Depression Quest recieves overwhelming support from those sites, specifically those writers
>actual public consensus is that the game is a piece of shit and doesn't belong on Steam Greenlight

Even if you don't believe it's cronyism, it's certainly an issue where the writers should have recused themselves from those articles, and they didn't
>>
>>258961615
Don't forget anon
>Ruined a feminist game jam because the profit was going to charity
>Claimed a wizardchan user mugged her and someone fapped into her phone. Ended up getting money thanks to pity donaitons. Many wizards got anxiety attacks thanks to Neogaf
>He connections allows her to censor anything negative about her
>>
>>258961931
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
>>
File: 1372296957749.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372296957749.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1600
>>258961857
It is not worth explaining or learning about.

Have this
>>
>>258961891
>yo man you totally have to want to bang this fat cow in the ass
>Not trying to shove your shitty fetish into someone's face

Now answer the question why are chubby chasers such giant faggots about their shitty fetish?
>>
>>258961752
so how do we get totalbiscuit and others to review this guys work?
>>
>>258959282
soooo...... when's Fez 2 coming about....?
>>
>>258960886
bodys good there, granted it's 8 years old... but her face reminds me of Sid from gen 1 of Skins
>>
>>258962019
>following basic facts in a series of events
>losing your mind
try way too hard to troll here anon
>>
>>258961921
I have no idea how this retards don't realize they are destroying their own momentum. Fun to watch though. Enjoy it while it lasts, by September there will be some other thing to obsess over.
>>
>>258961752
and yet he will employ every legal means he can to prevent jerks from profiting from his work :P deal with it i guess??
>>
File: CdGkUtR.png (606 KB, 1200x1063) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CdGkUtR.png
606 KB, 1200x1063
>>258959810
You're joking right?
>>
>>258962057
>confirmed
>>
>>258961773
I don't know if this post was sarcastic or not...
>>
>>258961931
This whole situation basically demonstrated the truth nature of "gaming journalists", They don't really care about video games or the industry, they only care about themselves.
Of course this wasn't anything new for /v/, only a moron would trust "gaming journalists", but for the normies out there? this was an eyes opener.
>>
>>258961857
see
>>258957392
>>
>>258962168
You do realize that she clearly can't fill out that bra, right?
>>
>>258961814
underrated post
>>
>>258962035
>But you can't call /v/ misogynists
I didn't though, stop responding to things with arguments to OTHER things. Jesus, it makes you all sound mentally challenged.

posts like this
>>258962036
help too. It's pretty clear this whole thing is fueled by /b/.
>>
>got 5 guys because of this shit
>just the fries filled me up

>>258962160

literally who
>>
>>258962160
he may just be being a prick about it to get attention
>>
>>258962052
>Never do undeserving games pass Greenlight!
The entire reason bad games make it past Greenlight, especially when it's clear that NOBODY likes them, is because of behind-the-scenes bullshit like this. That's the exact reason why people are so up in arms about this. And it's not just Greenlight, it's indie games in general. This kind of shit is the reason the indie game scene has gone to hell in the last 5 years or so.
>>
>>258958737
Jesus christ. Which hamburger's fatter? Hamburglar Helper or Five Guys Burger and Fries?
>>
File: 1408565360583.png (2 MB, 1406x682) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408565360583.png
2 MB, 1406x682
>>
How do I become an autistic faggot? Do I have to repost Zoe Quinn threads every half hour?
>>
>>258960379
So you think they should still get paid, even thought the entire industry is a complete sham?
>>
>>258962312
It wasn't, you just captured what I feel about this.
>>
>>258962373
good post i read it :^)
>>
>>258962232
>confirmed
yes
she's pretty much outright admitted it herself at this point, and her boyfriend has posted screencaps of Facebook conversations between them that also pretty much confirm that she's fucked them
>>
>>258962373
No, I understand what you're saying.

I'm just presenting information for other people who are saying that.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I understand if you think this isn't video games. And again, if you want to argue that, I likely won't argue too hard since I'm more interested in video games and talking about them.

This isn't something I'm too invested in.
>>
>>258944816
Her hair is going to fallout completely by the time she is 35. Its going to be glorious watching it all go down, just like her career. But the real prize is the return of game-focused game journalism and development.
>>
>>258962160
It's fairly simple. They just do it and we post links endlessly to any social media Adam's connected to.
>>
>>258962450

Wow that's lame.
>>
>>258962597
>pretty much
>>
>>258962132
whoa, whoa, whoa. i never said you should want to fuck zoe. there is a difference between ugly chubs and cute chubs (and zoe is definitely not cute). i was under the impression that you're this guy
>>258960732

not everyone has the same standards as you, anon.
>>
>>258962379
Maybe my Five Guys sucks, but the fries were always sorta eh when I went, which is twice. The burgers were great though.
>>
I feel like that Game Jam thing was a big story before on /v/. I might be mistaken, but I remember reading about it failing because of some comment a PR guy made. Something about woman can't make video games?
>>
>>258962597
>pretty much
>pretty much

Yeah fuck off.
>>
>>258962450
more people need to do this

ill do it tomorrow
>>
>>258962339
skinny chicks with little to no breasts doesn't bother me. She still looks fine there. Her recent pics on the other hand... well that's just kind of sad.
>>
>>258962225
This is the bullshit mentality we are dealing with here. If Zoe Quinn was a man, the community would have turned its back on her within the first five seconds.

Remember, it's only okay to call someone out about shitty, amoral behavior if they're a man. And if they're a man, you don't even have to have proof - the accusation is enough to ruin their career.
>>
>>258962781
>ad hominem
Yeah, fuck off.
>>
>>258961814
Does the timeline line up with that? Did she fuck him before indiecade? If so, that's way more compelling than the kotaku thing I would think, she was one of the 120 special mention games.
>>
>>258962654
>Cute chub
>2014
>Having such a shitty fetish like chubby chasing
>Trying to defend your shitty fetish in this thread

Seriously standards buddy
>>
>>258962653
>>258962781
How about you faggots go read the screenshots on the fucking blog where she admits she cheated on him and starts trying to reconcile?
>>
>>258962653
Short of getting a time machine and a camera, it's clear they fucked.

And even if they didn't, we DO know by the facebook screencaps and Quinn's own statements that she has been in personal relationships to some degrees with each of these guys - which means they should have recused themselves of journalistic integrity and NOT written the articles they wrote.

So either way, who put their dick in who is irrelevant, since each of those writers should have recused themselves anyway.
>>
>>258962597
>yes it's confirmed
>pretty much pretty much

This is why /v/ is full of women hating teenage retards.
>>
>>258962790
that'd be pretty epic of you, anon.
>>
>>258962686

What burger would you recommend?
>>
>>258962643
good post i reddit :^)
>>
>>258962860
doesn't even need to ruin your career long as it can do some damage and leverage you

poor wizardchan, my heart goes out to you guys
>>
File: alienINferguson.jpg (49 KB, 609x466) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alienINferguson.jpg
49 KB, 609x466
>>258944816
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdbNk6nCXtc
>>
need a picture of her with her tits out to gross out a friend pls help
>>
>>258962686
I didn't eat them immediately so they were pretty much sitting in their fat and oil the whole way home. They were pretty eh.

>>258962931
Hey hey, chubby is okay if they got a big butt and a cute face.
>>
>>258962972
read
>>258962969
and
>>258962961
>>
>>258962961

How about you link it.

>>258962898

>not knowing what ad hominem is
>>
>>258962931
>implying i only like chubby bitches
>you aren't allowed to have more than one fetish
>>
>>258962961
The only "confession" he got was her saying that she slept with one guy during a several month break they were on.

SO DAMNING
>>
>>258953338
>They fucked in March
But her boyfriend said April 1-6.
>>
>>258962972
>getting your knickers in a twist over phrasing

It is 100% confirmed based on easily accessible and entirely factual evidence that she slept with these men. Happy? It's only the truth.
>>
>>258963085
Google "deviant nation zoe quinn."
>>
>>258947123
>why did those guys fuck her?

Only a homosexual would ask this.
>>
>>258962431
Wait the indie scene used to be good?

You don't have to pretend you're actually fighting for something. I don't even think there's some huge conspiracy here. Since the start of gaming journalism, publishers have ben getting more attention for their games based on how friendly they are with the writers of the articles.

This won't change anything, it's only going to make both sides of the coin more vocal and annoying.
>>
>>258963085
go check /pol/, can't post it on /v/ because mods but nudes are out there
>>
>>258962961

I honestly don't care enough to find shit about some whore.
>>
>all these comments saying who cares

You know, since it's been established that the bitch Zoe has hired shills to damage control clandestinely on many sites, what's to doubt that she has shills ITT right now?
>>
>>258963085
https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Zoe_quinn#Nudes Here you go
>>
>>258955120
i wouldn't really say FAT, she is not even close to Hepler in hamburguer levels
>>
>>258963167
You didn't read the whole thing then.
>>
>>258963296
oh cool how epic kid
>>
File: FUNISALLOWED.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FUNISALLOWED.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
>>258963085
>need a picture of her with her tits out to gross out a friend pls help

GTFO

This is about giving freedom back to game developers, shutting down political agendas being forced into the industry by journalists, and bringing back the right to express yourself in the gaming industry.

DIE!!![/thread]
>>
>>258963117
>This fat cow is totally okay if they have a fat ass
>Still trying to justify your shitty fetish to other people

I don't really care how you justify it but really, standards buddy
>>258963158
>I-I don't just like fat cows
>>
>>258963232

Only a homosexual would fuck her.
>>
>>258963210

Where is the evidence?
>>
slide it
>>
>>258963167
>"confession"

I think you mean confession. And yes, if it is even ONE INDUSTRY INSIDER who HELPED HER GET AHEAD, it is the most damning thing anyone can produce.

But it's five. FIVE, nigga. And that's only what has been confirmed TODAY.

You're so fucked. You don't have a single leg to stand on and you're trying your best to soldier on but you've got nothing. Keep trying, bitch.
>>
>>258961204

you'd have to be thirstier than the fremen to fuck this bitch
>>
>>258962923
We could only be so lucky. The boyfriend's account has her telling him she fucked Robin in March iirc. Indiecade was October.
>>
File: 1394605345979.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394605345979.gif
421 KB, 700x525
>>258944816
This is just fucking depressing.

I have depression and this video has made me feel more depressed.

Indie gaming is doomed. Hold me Devolver, and you are barely an indie studio at this point.

It's just all fucked isn't it?
>>
File: 1406168243213.jpg (169 KB, 500x735) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406168243213.jpg
169 KB, 500x735
>>258963006
>All those anons trying their hardest to explain the situation
>Justicegaf telling them they should kill themselves and keeps mocking them about how pathetic they are
>>
File: 1383944719359.jpg (64 KB, 534x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383944719359.jpg
64 KB, 534x800
>>258963117
Yukari Orihara is pretty fine. She's plump in a wonderful way.

>>258962990
I got the double bacon.
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 680x963) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 680x963
>>258944816

HERE LIES THE BIGGEST INFO DUMP ON ZOE QUINN THUS FAR. Mirror it. Download it. Share it.

It contains many things, including:

- Copies of deleted forum posts, tweets, etc
- Backups of all chat logs and texts
- Evidence of suppression on all forums
- basically fucking everything.

-----
https://mega.co.nz/#!7FBj1RAT!ygutnsRwyjyuQJKrJ9bFUG2BbUCMGNvwc4rUWdzh09I
https://mega.co.nz/#!7FBj1RAT!ygutnsRwyjyuQJKrJ9bFUG2BbUCMGNvwc4rUWdzh09I
https://mega.co.nz/#!7FBj1RAT!ygutnsRwyjyuQJKrJ9bFUG2BbUCMGNvwc4rUWdzh09I
https://mega.co.nz/#!7FBj1RAT!ygutnsRwyjyuQJKrJ9bFUG2BbUCMGNvwc4rUWdzh09I
https://mega.co.nz/#!7FBj1RAT!ygutnsRwyjyuQJKrJ9bFUG2BbUCMGNvwc4rUWdzh09I
>>
>not posting the best thing to come out of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBNAUZiHTUI
>>
File: viridismug.png (69 KB, 195x254) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
viridismug.png
69 KB, 195x254
>>258947910
>Implying Zoe is up to Greg's standards
>>
>>258963298
There's no doubt. They've been shilling in here all damn day
>>
>>258963298
Go take your redpills, /pol/.

Is it that hard to believe people don't give a fuck about this glorified twitter war?
>>
>>258963474
The "five" is entirely rumor
>>
>>258963167
well yeah thats the definition of cheating

fucking someone else while you're still in a relationship
>>
>>258963434
>kid
>coming from a manchild getting his manboobs in a knot over a woman being a whore
>>
>>258963454

You've been linked many times to the evidence. That you choose not to follow these links is willful ignorance and shameful argumentation.
>>
>>258963146
It's been linked in this thread multiple times, and previous threads before that. If you can't be assed to take 5 seconds to google then you can fuck off.
>>
>>258963146
>ignore anon's post
>insult a mistake he made when typing
>not knowning this is ad hominem
fuck off, retard.
>>
>>258963253
>Wait the indie scene used to be good?
Go play Cave Story you jaded fuck
>You don't have to pretend you're actually fighting for something. I don't even think there's some huge conspiracy here. Since the start of gaming journalism, publishers have been getting more attention for their games based on how friendly they are with the writers of the articles.
Which is why we're hoping to expose this particular bullshit in the indie scene, to prompt a more thorough look at the full game media by sources with actual integrity and outside of the alleged Gawker network
>This won't change anything, it's only going to make both sides of the coin more vocal and annoying.
>This won't change anything.
Nobody ever succeeded by saying that. I mean, for fuck's fake, Tumblr and motherfucking REDDIT are with us on this, at least as far as tearing up Quinn's career goes. It's the closest we've ever come collectively to putting a dent in this bullshit, to just say "nah it'll never happen" is ignorant.
>>
>>258959950
>>258960351
>>258960827
>>
>>258947123
Maybe OP's pic is deceiving but those look like some pretty big bitties.
>>
>>258963521
I'm all for hating on those other people, but you do NOT fuck with Anita.
>>
>>258957202
http://wordofthenerdonline.com/2014/08/quinnspiracy-zoe-quinn-vs-internet/ fast update
>>
>>258944816

literally everything about her appearance screams RUN the fuck away DO NOT get involved with
>>
Did Phil Fish delete his twitter again?
>>
>>258963659
ok, kid
>>
>>258963447

>thinking I want Zoe

I was actually wondering, isn't Zoe trans? Am I mixing her up with another person who made a kickstarter for "mercury surgery"?
>>
>>258962379
https://twitter.com/ADAMATOMIC

Self proclaimed game maker. I have no idea what hes done, if anything.
>>
File: the room.jpg (144 KB, 479x671) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the room.jpg
144 KB, 479x671
>>258944816
Is that Mark? Like THE Mark?
>>
>>258962931
screw you, I'll fantasize about any SJW whore I want.
>>
>August 2014
>The month a Ntr'd boyfriend convinced the gamurs of the interwebz to fight his battles for him, in the name of some overweight SJW retard who fucked a grand total of 5 game industry members, which of course is concrete evidence they take money from EA, which itself is something nobody realized without this!
>I read it!
>>
>>258963597
It's entirely fact and just because it's inconvenient for you doesn't make it any less true.
>>
>>258963474

Where this evidence that proves she fucked the five guys?

It all sound like assumptions to me.
>>
>>258963619
But they weren't in a relationship.
>>
>>258963447
>i have no argument, so i will resort to stuttering your quote in an attempt to discredit you!

nice one, retard.
>>
>>258957276
Fish is fucked everytime he opens his mouth. This one of the lesser of his fuckups
>>
>>258945467
She dresses slightly better and has grown into her face more now, but she's pretty fat.

Couldn't fuck her back then because her style was too euphoric and I don't have any paper bags

Can't fuck her now because of those ham arms
>>
>>258963682
I would not place a doujin game like Cave Story with western Indie games. They are entirely different things.
>>
>>258963594
>ZQIDF detected

kill yourself faggot

You know how I know that you're a shill? If you didn't give a fuck, you could just simply ignore the fucking thread but you don't because you're a little bitch nigger who damage controls for SJW cancer
>>
>>258963230
>>258963272
>>258963325
>>258963443

thanks everyone
>>
File: Daemonete.png (720 KB, 1674x1100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Daemonete.png
720 KB, 1674x1100
chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!7FBj1RAT!ygutnsRwyjyuQJKrJ9bFUG2BbUCMGNvwc4rUWdzh09I


MAY THE EMPEROR PROTECT US IN THIS DARKEST HOUR.
>>
>>258963660

I'm not the same guy.

And stop typing like a pretentious 15 year old.

There is no hard evidence she did anything.
>>
>>258944816
What Zoe did was actually wrong and is destroying the industry
What the rando in this video did was just normal sexual behavior
What is the point of that episode?
Young people having casual sex, how scandalous
>>
>>258963671
>no source
>hurr fuck off

Good one.
>>
>>258962021
You are reaching so fucking hard because you're mad that this wasn't the smoking gun you wanted it to be. But dude, come on.
>>
>>258963804
>it's fact cos I want to call her a slut and feel big
>>
>>258947910
About 6 inches over and over again
>>
File: 1395622033178.jpg (138 KB, 456x303) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395622033178.jpg
138 KB, 456x303
>>258963795
I think your brain broke m80

Hang up and try your post again
>>
SRS and coordinated SJW effort meant to slide and poison further chan discussion confirmed. Move to the next thread to avoid.
>>
>>258957714
people will give more of a fuck about kotaku rather than some random woman who partied with 5 men. Besides Both kotaku and her are deeply related

Caps on DEEPLY
>>
>>258963298
it's pretty much safe to assume that she has shills in every anti-zoe thread
>>
>>258963786
damn
>>
>>258963937
>Holy Terra
*tips Power Armor
>>
>>258963253
Newgrounds

Shockwave

addicting gamejs

popcapgames

etc

Are you stupid? The only difference is hipsters are rampant now and they feel financially entitled for their shovelware.
>>
>>258963762
>Thinking any fat cow is attractive
>Still trying to backpeddle over your shitty fetish

>>258963856
>I'm getting insulted on the internet for having a shitty fetish
>Better redirect the argument to make him look bad!
>>
>>258963937
>it is vile god, it is agents of disarray
c'mon anon
>>
>>258963597
>confirmed from her own posts to have had a relationship with at least one of them
>confirmed by her own statements with the BF that she cheated on him with at least 2 of the others
>incredibly damning tweets and messages between the remaining 2 and Quinn STRONGLY suggesting behind-the-scenes relationships

Of the 5 involved, one isn't a 'journalist', so that leaves us with 4. 3/4 CONFIRMED to have fucked, and the other 2 are doing a great job of shitting on themselves in their responses.

Even at the absolute least she has screwed herself over thrice now. Keep pretending that evidence doesn't exist.
>>
>>258944816
>that tattooed beast has bigger manlier hands than the guy.
>>
>>258963971
Her ex posted evidence of the five.

Any additional men are pure speculation, but it was at least five.
>>
>>258963804


Did she openly confess to fucking those 5 guys?

Most of it sounds like accusations from the butthurt ex boyfriend. Also sounds like /v/ is just riding the assumption because majority of /v/ is jaded and can't wait to call a female a slut.
>>
File: cd3.jpg (20 KB, 467x325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cd3.jpg
20 KB, 467x325
>>258962225
>THIS SCANDAL INVOLVES PEOPLE'S PRIVATE LIVES SO DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT IT
>I DON'T CARE IF IT'S ABOUT CORRUPTION IN THE PRESS, BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED!!!!!!!!

Seriously RPS is even worse than Kotaku. I hope their site dies first.
>>
>>258944816
She really does represent the modern woman perfectly. She's a trashy whore who sleeps around. Her sense of style is looking like some fat gutter rat with tattoos, hipster glasses, dyed hair and random pieces of clothing she stole off some homeless bum. She's utterly incompetent, having no actual skills, but had a pseudo-game published by getting other people to do the work for her. She utterly reprehensible and corrupt as far as morals go, and simply blames all of her shortcomings on others. She also gets the full protection of the media and various white knights, and her shitty game actually got praise from non-gamer reporters for supposedly "breaking down barriers" and taking gaming in a new direction.

Just a horrible fucking person who gets a free ride because she's got a pussy, which coincidentally has had a visit by half the gaming community.
>>
>>258959394
The issue is what influences these people have.
>>
>>258963810
> is on the internet
> massive internet drama story breaks
> could take five minutes to look something up
> "Nah I'll make a post saying I don't believe anything because you aren't spoonfeeding me"

You, my dear sir, are what is wrong with the internet
>>
>>258964062
I read it :^).

>shilling this hard for Zoe
>>
>>258964192
>an angry, bitter ex
He sounds reliable.
>>
>>258964195
see
>>258964167
>>
>>258963901
>Cave Story
>'doujin game'
what the actual fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>258959641
Doesn't effect anyone but them.
>>
>>258964195
Did you read the original post?

thezoepost.wordpress.com

has a shitton of evidence of the cucking
>>
>>258964150
>I have no argument anymore!
>Better redirect the argument to make him look bad!

ayy lmao
>>
>>258944816
Shut this thread down, you are giving them ammo to use against us, we have moved on to phase 2; taking down Kotaku. Zoe is not a concern anymore.
>>
>>258963510
At the very least I hope this scandal means Zoe's career is over. After what she did to Wizard Chan and TFYC's Game Jam, she doesn't even deserve to play a video game ever again.
>>
>>258964195

There are entire screencaps of facebook conversations about all the guys she fucked. She hasn't denied any part of it. Walk off a bridge.
>>
>>258964318
What are you failing to understand?
>>
>>258964263
>You, my dear sir

Holy fuck go back to reddit you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1407944752063.png (205 KB, 447x483) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407944752063.png
205 KB, 447x483
Phil Fish twitter deleted
>>
>>258964302
>actual concrete evidence
He does sound reliable

Also he dumped her, idiot.
>>
>>258964302
More reliable than the accused.
>>
>>258964195
She says the ex bf's blog post is malicious lies people shouldn't be taking seriously, because he's pissed off and trying anything he can to ruin her, because she broke up with him.
>>
>>258964190
>manlier hands

What planet are you from where hands have gender?
>>
>>258963502
Ah, gotcha, thanks.
>>
File: SG Laf.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SG Laf.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
>>258961512
On a sidenote, god damn how does SG manage to be so based
>>
You're all freaking out over nothing. Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>258964195
>sounds

If you had READ it, you know - the facebook chat where she ADMITS TO ALL OF THEM - you'd know it was confirmed. It wouldn't matter if she had because we have more corroborating evidence from official sources (even Tito admits it) and even ONE CONFIRMATION should be a death warrant for her career, but FIVE ARE CONFIRMED. We shouldn't even be having this conversation on August 20th 2014.
>>
>>258963795
Well, at least you're starting to address the issues, even if sarcastically.
>>
>>258964389
If you had any involvement other than being a SJW lurker, you wouldn't be posting in threads.
>>
>>258964389
I can't wait to take down Fauxtaku.
>>
>>258964318
>D?jin soft (??????), also sometimes called d?jin games (??????), with d?jin sometimes transliterated as doujin or doujinshi, are video games created by Japanese hobbyists or hobbyist groups (referred to as "circles"), more for fun than for profit; essentially, the Japanese equivalent of independent video games.

Cave Story is freeware.
>>
>>258960639
>>258960639
>>258955343
>>258955343
Is that actually her?
>>
>>258959810
Holy shit, can someone screencap all these shill posts?

Jesus...
>>
>>258964543
good post i reddit :^)
>>
>>258964206
>RPS was once good
>the head of the site, Kieron Gillen, left it to go write comics
>site went to shit within months
Yeah, me too.
>>
>>258964318
You might need to learn what doujin means.
>>
>>258964241
That's wrong and you're a pathetic dumbfuck for thinking it. Quinn's a whore, a liar and a borderline thief but she in no way represents the average female and trying to turn this into a gender issue is the exact opposite of what we're trying to do here so kindly shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
>>
>>258964195
The fact that she hasn't outright denied it, and that none of the people involved have denied it, strongly implies that she did.
>>
>>258964348
>Has his fetish insulted
>Tries to turn it into a giant spiel about arguments
>Continues to get told
>Better keep trying

ebin simply ebin

Hey guess what Fat chicks are shit get some standards ;^)
>>
>>258964509
Maybe next year you'll be old enough to browse 4chan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSL4cmFW_GU
>>
File: pink.gif (823 KB, 499x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pink.gif
823 KB, 499x361
>>258964150
I'll like whoever I want m8.

>>258964195
She started yelling about sexshaming after a while. She gave up trying to convince people otherwise.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (262 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aaa.jpg
262 KB, 1000x1333
>>258964150
>>
>>258964252
>what influences these people have
I don't see anyone naming names, putting together a timeline, and quoting reviews or providing links. The ONLY dots people have tried to connect is Grayson and that turned out to be a big fat nothing. Insisting that this Zoe shit is about corruption but making no explicit claims or showing of evidence is exactly why this is gonna backfire.
>>
>>258964535
By telling the girls that nude modelling is super empowering.

Read up on the owner of SG :)
>>
File: 1396542864224.jpg (91 KB, 482x386) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396542864224.jpg
91 KB, 482x386
>>258964267
You are gonna have to help me find the joke man, I don't speak retard.

help a brotha out
>>
>>258964597
That WAS her. 7 years is a long time.
>>
>>258964559
What are the issues?
>>
>>258964643
she has denied it
>>
>>258964668
>that gif
Come on son, I already fapped like 10 minutes ago.
I saw that vid, it's from bangbros think it was with jada
>>
File: Larkin-Love-04[1].jpg (51 KB, 550x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Larkin-Love-04[1].jpg
51 KB, 550x550
>>258964535
>SG
>good
Pictures taken of chubby chicks with little to no interest in having people fap to them. At least the girls on Burning Angel take a dick.
>>
>>258959810
You must be knew here

fuck phil
>>
>>258964509
Size idiot, male hands are naturally bigger than female hands, it's one of the things you have to point out when detecting trannies.
>>
>>258963682
Ok, lets see how much you change in a month from now when everyone gets bored of this shit and moves on.

You think Polygon and Kotaku will fire all their staff, magically change overnight and start focusing on other indie titles? Think EA is going to stop catering to the homosexual audience for money?

And how will this improve things for indie developers? What can they not do now? Yea, they'll have one less competitor.

I'm all for a huge internet fight, but this is going do nothing but backfire and create more feminists who are only looking at this thing as a woman being pursued by a group of woman hating internet terrorist.

Screencap this if you don't believe me.
>>
>>258964583
>for fun and not profit

and that is why indie publishers like NICALiS can royally fuck themselves.
>>
>>258964473
Is Fez 3 canceled?
>>
>>258964668

Yeah I'm gonna need some sauce on that stat pal.
>>
DO ANY OF THESE PEOPLE MAKE VIDEO GAMES?! DOES A SINGLE ONE OF THEM?

Can someone just compile all the video games that Zoe and the Boys have made. Let's lump in Phil Fish too, why not, there's a chance.

All I got is Fez and Depression Quest.

Can someone else help me out here, are all these people just jerks with rich parents that have weaseled their way into speaking gigs. I don't get it. Where are the video games?!
>>
>>258964553
Okay, so she fucked a bunch of guys to get her game greenlit on steam.

So what?
>>
>>258964723
The joke is the reaction on /v/ to this Zoey person.
>>
>>258964887
>not already knowing the sauce to this
>>
>>258964553
>ONE CONFIRMATION should be a death warrant for her career
lol wut, having sex with people that happen to be in the same industry as you is not a "death warrant" (you mean "death sentence" but whatever) unless someone has evidence of breach of ethics

and it needs to be something more than "he mentioned her game in a positive manner once"
>>
>>258948512
>*nods respectfully towards you*
Is this a new epic maymay I'm not aware of?
>>
>>258964816
>liking fake tits
>>
>>258964802

Thanks.
>>
>>258964614
>>258959060
>>258959709
>>258959060
>>258960568
>>258959060
You're pathetic.
>>
>>258962320
This. Obviously we don't give a fuck about kotaku, but kotaku, along with IGN and Giantbomb and other game webpages. are the face of videogame journalism. These people, remember, helped her getting her game into the media focus even when it's a piece of shit

Gone Home is more a game than DQ
>>
>>258964907
good post i reddit :^)
>>
>>258964508
did you read the bog?

he broke up with her and took all his shit while she was gone
>>