[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the one character you would never want to see in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 17

What's the one character you would never want to see in it? What's the one character you wish would appear in it even though it has no chance
>>
There's no character I would absolutely despise. Krystal probably comes closest for being furbait and also another fucking space animal. I really want Simon Belmont or Isaac though.
>>
>>258572450
Probably Krystal, furfaggotry would be at a all time high.
>>
I want my friend mike gemlich from high s chool to be in the game hes very cool and strong
>>
Any of the fuckin little schoolgirl weeb shit.
Or Krystal, I'm even a furfaggot and I know that sexualized shit has no place in smash. Krystal was a shitty character, part of the worst star fox game, and the only people who like her is people who fap to her.
>>
bandana dee and snake
>>
Ridley
>>
File: PicOfTheDay.png (405KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
PicOfTheDay.png
405KB, 500x676px
Was going to say Ridley until I saw this
>>
Lucario
Jack Frost
>>
>What's the one character you would never want to see in it?
Dark Pit, I would say Krystal but she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. Dark Pit on the other hand does because Sakurai is being a monstrous faggot about representation of his games.

>What's the one character you wish would appear in it even though it has no chance?
Banjo-Kazooie
>>

Pac Ma--

Fuck.
>>
>>258572932
Probably one of the funnier posts I've seen in a while, cheers.
>>
>>258573730
Why is finally vaporized capitalized??
>>
File: 1406596084567.jpg (30KB, 320x259px) Image search: [Google]
1406596084567.jpg
30KB, 320x259px
>>258572450
I dont wanna see shulk
and i really want ridley :l
>>
Probably any 'dark' versions of characters. Just mirror characters in general I guess: Dark Link, Dark Samus, any of the Mario clones, Dark Pit. They're all clone-bait.
>>
At this point, any character I don't want in. All of the newcomers introduced so far I feel completely indifferent towards, so any newcomer I don't care about is a wasted slot to me. I don't mean to sound selfish or anything, but that's the way it is.

>What's the one character you wish would appear in it even though it has no chance
Squirtle
>>
Pretty much all clone characters, Dark Pit being the most likely now.

Isaac
>>
File: Rick_KDL3.png (6KB, 256x223px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_KDL3.png
6KB, 256x223px
Bayonetta I just don't think she'd fit with the cartoony atmosphere smash 4 has, Rick on the other hand would be prefect
>>
File: Blue_Beetle.png (84KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Beetle.png
84KB, 350x263px
>>258572450
>one character you would never want to see in it?
Any anime shit that doesn't belong

>What's the one character you wish would appear in it even though it has no chance
Blue Beetle
>>
>>258572932
so funny i just spat out my coffee all over my laptop! jheeeeze!!!!

you owe me a new laptop buddy!
>>
Shulk

Big Boss
>>
Definetly Krystal.

Isaac ;_;
>>
>Never want to see
Goku.

>No chance but want
Geno.
>>
>Ridley

>Bayonetta
>>
>>258572450
>never want
Krystal, Lucario, Lucina

>Wish for
>Simon Belmont
>>
File: 1404661741606.jpg (79KB, 640x803px) Image search: [Google]
1404661741606.jpg
79KB, 640x803px
>>258573962
tripfag
>>
>do not want
I'd dislike it if Ghirahim or Demise got in, I wasn't a big fan of Skyward Sword. When it comes to Ghirahim, we already have a character with a long-ass tongue and that's Greninjbro.
>do want
I'd love for Sceptile to get in. He'd add hype to the new Generation 3 Remakes, finish the 3-Type Starter Triangle, and seems like he would fit in well. He was my first Pokemon and playing as him would be fantastic, maybe even maining him if he's not a shit. Mewtwo works too.
>inb4 pokefag
>>
>>258572450
Goku.
Frog or Robo from Chrono Trigger.
>>
>>258572450
I can't think of any characters that I would really hate seeing in, except for more Fire Emblem characters.

I want Isaac more than any other character.

>inb4 b-but they're both animu!
>>
>>258572450
I don't want

>krystal
>any square enix character. I literally vomit in my mouth any time sora/geno/cloud is brought up

who I want

>knuckles (I know one rep from a third party is already enough but goddamn he'd be perfect)

>
>>
It was pac man but he actually looks ok
>>
>>258572450
Krystal.

If I could be ANYONE to be in Smash it'd be Bomberman.

Being reasonable; I really want Isaac in.
>>
>>258572450
Bomberman, Krystal, Bandana Dee, and Rayman kind of.
>>
I want mewtwo back

I don't want Geno in
>>
>Do not want
Ghirahim or Krystal

>No chance, but want
Isaac
>>
File: 1.png (4KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
4KB, 96x96px
Would never want to see Krystal, Ridley or some other Sonic character.

I really want Quote, but he's an indie fag and we all know people would preffer Shantae or Shovel Knight if Indie ever got a rep for Smash 5.
>>
File: boogerman.jpg (9KB, 302x244px) Image search: [Google]
boogerman.jpg
9KB, 302x244px
The only right answer
>>
>Do not want
Bayonetta

>Want but they have no chance
Master Chief
>>
I don't want to see Ronald McDonald in it

I want it to have Bomberman
>>
>>258572450
Never want to see Lip or Bandanna Dee

Would love to have DMC4 Dante.
>>
>>258572450
>don't want
Shadow, Silver, or any of Sonic's other friends

>want
Simon Belmont
>>
File: 1397980485824.jpg (1MB, 1670x2396px) Image search: [Google]
1397980485824.jpg
1MB, 1670x2396px
>>258584778
BOOGER!
>>
Don't want

I am not a child so that everyone has to hate what I hate, don't care. Anyone can be good and bad if they get fun moves or become useless clones

Want:

Alucard/Belmont and Wonder Red or Blue
>>
Ridley and Phoenix Wright
>>
>Do not want
Any extra Sonic rep
Dark Pit
Chorus Men

>Want but have no chance
Takamaru
Banjo-Kazooie
Bomberman
Black Mage
>>
>>258572450
I don't want Ridley
I don't want Krystal

I don't want Bandana Dee
>>
File: 1273958707145.png (11KB, 707x228px) Image search: [Google]
1273958707145.png
11KB, 707x228px
PacMan

oh wait
>>
I really don't want Krystal, she would be fucking terrible.

I'd love Bayonetta but I fully recognize she's a longshot and doesn't deserve to get in (she has a better chance in Smash 5). Travis Touchdown would be great too.
>>
>>258572450
>do not want
Krystal, Dixie
>want
Dillon, Travis Touchdown, Jack Frost, Prince Sable
>>
basically it's all good as long as we don't get another fucking starfox character.

Shit it could be Daisy that plays exactly like Peach for all I care at this point. I'm more concerned Sakurai is going to fuck up the retro stage choices, AGAIN. He's been 0 for 2 so far. Cuz really, who the fuck wanted two kinds of pokemon stages in Brawl.
>>
>>258587760
Fuck you, Pokemon Stadium is awesome
>>
File: 1383161884874.png (447KB, 640x755px) Image search: [Google]
1383161884874.png
447KB, 640x755px
Garchomp, with Cynthia in the background like Pokemon Trainer
>>
I don't want to see any Rhythm Heaven rep. I just don't think the series is big enough to warrant a full-fledged playable rep. But Gematsu happened, and then everybody became convinced it's deserving of one. Now, even though the leak was confirmed fake, the idea of a RH rep is now in everybody's minds and no one will let it go, but I doubt that anybody would want one (or at least be as vocal about it) were it not for Gematsu.
>>
Goku. Any 4th party character really. Anyone who says otherwise is just wrong.

>What's the one character you wish would appear in it even though it has no chance?
Probably the Dragonborn from Skrim. Despite /v/ telling how shit it was, I tried it and ended up really fucking liking it. And when I heard it was coming to Wii U, I just got even more hopeful. Shame it had to go and get cancelled.
>>
Im not a little bitch

Im not gonna complain about a character getting a spot, the more characters the merrier

Sure ill get mad if my wishlist character didnt make it, but i wont get mad at another character for it
>>
>Don't want
Klonoa. I'm glad Pac-Man got confirmed so that's not even a possibility.

>Want with no chance
Sukapon
>>
>Don't want
Krystal. Fucking bitch marks the death of Star Fox.

>Want
Bayonetta
>>
>>258572450

Ridley

Kevin Keene
>>
>Dont want in
The fucking Rabbids

>Ill sell my soul to Soccer Guy for them to be playable
Banjo-Kazooie
>>
File: pac-man.png (198KB, 417x478px) Image search: [Google]
pac-man.png
198KB, 417x478px
>>258585938
Such a bitch aint it?
>>
>never want
Krystal
>want but will never happen
Excitebike Racer
>>
>>258572450
Just to see how big of a shitstorm it would cause, claptrap
>>
>>258589318
>Dragonborn
The fuck is wrong with you anon?
I agree with the first thing you said though.
>>
>>258589318
>I want The Dragonborn
>In Smash bros

are you 12?
>>
>Do not want (retro)
Duck Hunt Dog, Cranky Kong
>Do want (retro)
Sukapon, Bomberman

>Do not want
Any "Jr." or Baby Mario, etc. Shitty Metroid Hunters characters
>Do want
Captain Toad, Ridley

>Sort of want
Black Mage, Gon
>>
>>258590936
Could have had a neat moveset, and I just think he could have been a unique and interesting character to have in overall. Could have had a decent stage as well. Could battle at a destroyed Helgen, while having rivaling groups of bandits, imperials and stormcloaks in the background. Maybe Alduin as a stage boss?
Just thought it would have been a pretty cool surprise entrant as well, like Snake for Brawl.
>>
>>258591251
Like I said, at one point it WAS planned to be released on the Wii U. So from a 3rd Party perspective, it makes sense.
Then again, if you go and read OP's post again, you'll see him asking for the one character we want in, that has NO chance of ever actually making it in. It's not like he's my number one pick or anything.
That would be Rayman. ;_ ;
>>
File: ss+(2014-08-04+at+11.19.31).jpg (53KB, 270x344px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-08-04+at+11.19.31).jpg
53KB, 270x344px
>>258591846
You really don't get the point of smash bros do you?
Asking for dovahkiin is just as bad as asking for someone like goku or master chief
stop being retarded
>>
Krystal or Bowser Jr
>>
>>258592761
>You really don't get the point of smash bros do you?
I see it as a game franchise, filled with a bunch of 'iconic' video game characters, which about 95% of which happen to from Nintendo. I get that it's a bug get-together of NINTENDO characters, but that doesn't stop one or two outsiders from getting in now does it?
Feel free to fill me in on where I'm fucking up here, cuz I don't get it apparently.

Also...
>just as bad as asking for someone like goku or master chief
Like I said before. Dragonborn would have counted as 3rd Party if Skyrim had come to Wii U. And it's vidya-origonated, so there goes both those examples out the window.
>>
>Krystal
fuck her! she fuckin ruined the Starfox series and the faster she gets retconned, the better
>Travis Touchdown
he seems to have earned at least a passing reference, but Nintendo would never even giv him that because "so violent"
>>
>>258572450
I really dont want that stupid Shulk character in. Litterally no one knows who she is. What I really want in is Geno. Everyone wants geno.
>>
I don't want Shulk. He just wouldn't generate any hype, and no casual really knows about him.

I think seeing K. Rool would be pretty Kool.
>>
Why so much hate for Krystal?
Other than 'muh furries', what's not to like? All I see is a Star Fox character, who most likely would turn out to be another Fox clone.
>>
>>258572450
Lip

Banjo-Kazooie
>>
File: totally legit leak.jpg (61KB, 1532x409px) Image search: [Google]
totally legit leak.jpg
61KB, 1532x409px
>>258572450
Any Playstation era FF character.
Everything else I would sit back and watch the flames fan.
Remember, no matter if confirmed or not, the Ridleyocalypse WILL come
>>
>>258594230
People just don't like her for being furbait. At least if she were in, she wouldn't just be another Fox clone. r-right?
>>
>>258594317
I know this is fake, but that font isn't even remotely close to the Smash Bros. font.

Couldn't he have tried harder?
>>
>>258594230
probably because shes a BAD Starfox character
or probably because she ruined the franchise
or probably because furfaggotry
or probably because she'd just end up as a Fox clone
or maybe its all these reasons! just dont fuckin have her in Smash
>>
Ridley
Protoman
>>
>>258593589
No. Every character to get in has been on a Nintendo console or handheld. Even Snake had games on Nintendo consoles, which is why he was in. There was Metal Gear 2, Twin Snakes, Ghost Babel, and Snake Eater 3D.
>>
>>258593589
Smash is meant to be a tribute to nintendo and its history, along with Iconic franchises that involved nintendo, but these franchises need to be few, as its still nintendo centered, and these franchises need to be heavily involved with nintendos history
They restrict 3rd party to keep this a rule as well
The Pac got in because he goes all the way back with Nintendo to the arcades, and is still one of the most iconic game characters to date who has a long history with nintendo
Megaman got in because of how he was one of the great gaming giants in the NES era, and thats when he was a nintendo exclusive
this is also why they used retro designs for both characters, because it fits best with their history
Snake is the biggest exception there has ever been to this rule but he still fits the bill
-One of the most Iconic characters in game history
-History with nintendo

Dragonborn would be such a middle finger to everything smash stands for
saying it would be okay if there was a skyrim Wii U port is like saying it would be okay if someone from CoD: Black Ops got in because there happened to be nintendo ports to this game
>>
if they ever included a non-vidya character i think Mickey Mouse would be a good rep
>>
>>258588302
srsly this. no one wanted a RH rep, and no one even know how they would play. but gematsu happened so RH REP PLS
>>
>>258582647
I'd like frog as well, but I think Slippy has a better chance
>>
>>258584845
Nigga are you full on retarded?
You're the same as>>258589318
>>
File: vader_xboxlive.png (340KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
vader_xboxlive.png
340KB, 600x369px
>>258585836
>Banjo Kazooie
Don't fucking remind me anon
>>
>Do not want
As long as the character has good moves/is fun to use and it's not over/underpowered, I don't care.
>Do want
Quote. Just imagine the possibilities!
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.