[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 470
Thread images: 67
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/15/fans-petition-to-have-robin-williams-memorialized-the-next-legend-of-zelda-game

>Following Robin Williams' death earlier this week, a petition has been gaining supporters who want the actor to be memorialized in the next Legend of Zelda game.

>The petition on change.org has accrued more than 83,000 supporters as of this writing, and impels Nintendo to include the iconic comedian as an NPC named "Robin" in the Legend of Zelda title on the Wii U.

>"He won't get to play it, but he'll live on forever in a universe he always loved," the petition's page reads.


>The actor was a fan of the series since 1987, and even named his daughter after the franchise's titular princess. The father and daughter duo were also recently hired to promote Nintendo's property in a series of ads for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

>The new petition surfaced along with a similar one, in which World of Warcraft players asked to have Williams included as an NPC in the MMORPG, another game the actor was particularly fond of. The petition succeeded, as confirmed when a Blizzard Entertainment employee said "Yes. We're taking care of it."

pic related from the comment section
>Robin Williams as the King of Hyrule.
>>
shoehorned
>>
Why should you honor a coward who committed suicide?
>>
>>258464704
I think it's pretty obvious that Nintendo isn't going to listen to any online petition. They never have before.

>>258464767
Calm down, Marty White
>>
File: 1401913346658.jpg (187 KB, 650x867) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401913346658.jpg
187 KB, 650x867
>>258464589
why does robin williams look exactly like wraith king
is it a sign?
>>
>>258464589
Isn't this a bit too fucking soon? God, let his family grieve.
>>
>>258464913
No, asshole. Now lets get to work on the get well soon card.
>>
This is lame as fuck. A tribute should be something the developers want to implement, not something forced in by a stupid petition. It just feels so fake that way.
>>
>>258465298
Oh wow you got me.
>>
>>258464913
>>258465145
I didn't even write Zelda on Twitter with my condolences because "who the fuck am I"

Not that those people were disrespectful, but these petitioners kinda are.
>>
>>258465359
Well Zelda eats up the attention on twitter, so that's fine.
>>
>>258464913
too soon? its not like people are making fun of him

how can it be 'too soon' to memorialize someone?
>>
Who will voice him?
>>
Too bad petitions are a fucking waste of time
>>
>>258465273
petitions dont force people to do anything
>>
>>258465752
Fuck off, you know what I mean.
>>
While I think Robin Williams as the King of Hyrule would be cool as fuck, it's not needed and tasteless.

If they were going to honor the man, they should have made a petition when he was still alive, not after the man's dead. That and people don't need a constant reminder immortalized in a video game that the man is dead, it's fairly obvious enough as is.

Let the man rest in peace even if his death was suicide. No use constantly talking about it on the news, random channels, and now in petitions for video games.
>>
>>258465643
yeah man. petitions have never, EVER worked.
>>
>>258464875
They listened to the tomodachi life one, even if they basically told them to fuck off
>>
>>258464589
>Using someone's likeliness

That shit is not free and can carry all kinds of bad PR even with good intentions. Nobody is going to do this.
>>
Holy shit OP, Nintendo already responded to this

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/08/16/nintendo-has-responded-to-robin-williams-petition-to-include-him-in-next-zelda-title/
>>
He killed himself. he didnt die in some tragic accident. There is no reason to memorialize a suicide.
>>
Jenni Rivera for Kerfuffle
>>
>>258466196

His stand up was absolute shit, too.
>>
>>258466196
Tell that to Big Boss.
>>
>>258466196
No, depression killed him.
Depressed people don't really have control over themselves.
>>
I'd rather Robin Williams not be memorialized in a shitty Zelda game.
>>
>>258466437
I'm diagnosed with clinical depression and panic disorder and that's bullshit.

I have nothing against committing suicide, but you're the one who ties the knot at the end.
>>
Yeah they should make a Robin a npc character who stabs himself with the master sword in front of link.......
>>
>>258466046
im sure people in the entertainment industry know this
>>
>>258466196
usually people memorialize a person's life and work, not their death
>>
>>258464704

This is really my complaint. Demanding they do it removes any and heartfelt motivation behind it at Nintendo. If they did it on their own, that's great and really sweet. Demanding they do it defeats the point and makes it empty.
>>
>>258466649
Makes me wonder how a guy that have everything in his life that he could ever want, a family, stable job, fame. And still feel depressed.

What reason could have he possibly be having without having some sort of way of looking for help first?

The only explanation is a mental illness.
>>
>>258467178
does no one here fucking now what a petition does?

it doesnt force anything
>>
>>258466492
>in a shitty Zelda game.
In what way will Zelda U be shitty.
It is literally what everyone has been asking for.
You fucks can never be pleased.
>>
>>258464589
On a similar note, is there any way to make Robin in Fire Emblem Awakening look like Robin Williams or can he only be an animu twink? I understand the character is reasonably customizable, and I'd try it myself but I don't have a 3DS.
>>
>>258465591
It's a Zelda game
>>
Card where?
>>
>>258466649
I bet your depression is weakass shit.
>>
>>258467315
from what I had heard an ex wife was sucking all his money out of him to the point he had to go out of retirement
>>
>>258466437
That is cop-out bullshit, spoken like a true coward.
>>
>>258466649
>>258466437
He was also recently diagnosed with parkinson's.
Which adds to depression.
>>
>>258467315
His ex-wife(wives) wanted ~$35 million from him from what I heard, and his career hadn't exactly been stellar of late. He was also looking at selling his home because he couldn't afford it anymore.
>>
What about Nelson Mandela? And many other famous people? Idiots.
>>
>>258468016

first world problems
>>
>>258467546
Do you always take shit literally you fucking retard?
>>
>>258468130
Nelson Mandela didn't pretend to be a gamer so he's out.
>>
>>258468130
Nelson Mandela never came out publicly as a fan of Legend of Zelda.
>>
>>258467315
He had 2 ex wives bleeding him dry, had to sell his house, his tv show had just gotten cancelled, and his 3rd marriage was on the rocks
>>
>>258468184
Getting thrown in jail because you can't pay your ex-wives more money than you can possibly make is indeed a big problem.
>>
>>258466437
>Depressed people don't really have control over themselves.

You might think you're helping but you're not
>>
>>258467315

happiness is an attitude, not a set of circumstances
>>
>>258467585
That's /v/

I, for one, have never hated a Zelda game I've played. I've never played Skyward Sword, so I can't judge it. I'm sure its alright
>>
File: ElderLink1.jpg (33 KB, 360x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ElderLink1.jpg
33 KB, 360x360
What if Robin Williams was Link in the new game?
>>
I'd like to see just a really minor thing, like having an NPC with a beard named Robin for the English release. That's it, just some guy's name. Making him some major character would be fucking stupid.
>>
>>258465557

She just deleted her own account because tryhard edgelords kept posting pictures of her dad's body. You're a moron.
>>
there has been many times where I have nearly killed myself not because I am depressed but because I was extremely curious on what death felt like.
I did stab myself with a kitchen knife once for similar reasons it was strange
>>
>>258464767
OW THE EDGE
>>
>>258468760
Exactly.
>>
>>258469186
>Killing yourself
>Not leaving any last words for your family
>Totally not a coward
>>
>>258469017

darwin award
>>
>>258465993
name one internet petition that accomplished anything noteworthy
>>
>>258469329
whether or not you consider him a coward shouldnt affect his entire life and career
>>
>>258468184
You marry a man, you leave him, and somehow you think you're entitled to $35 million from him. That is a pretty big first world problem.

In the third world you can't afford to leave your husband because you'll never remarry and you're not entitled to any of the camels.
>>
>>258469017
Seek professional help.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (19 KB, 339x318) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
edgy.jpg
19 KB, 339x318
ITT
>>
>>258469186
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
>>
>>258469329
Dude, a lot of people who kill themselves don't leave a not or letter behind.

For these people, they've said in life what they want to say; why bother saying it again?
>>
>>258469359
Any Console title ported to PC
>>
>>258467315
It doesn't matter how good we have it, the human psyche doesn't work like that, your brain will always find something to be sad/dissatisfied about.
>>
Thread theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P2HNic7JjI
>>
>>258469570
Trying to sound really tough and hardcore.

That's exactly what that poster was doing.
>>
File: 1402447659693.gif (356 KB, 466x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402447659693.gif
356 KB, 466x350
>>258467738
>>258468373

>Be wealthy and successful.
>Bet a woman half your stuff that she won't leave you.
>Twice.
>>
If he had died a natural death I would have supported it, but not this way. Besides, he’s not the only one who died.
>>
Call me edgy, but am I the only one who didn't give a shit about this fag's death and didn't even know who he was to begin with?
>>
>>258469965
yes, and careful with the edges
>>
>>258469825
3 times
>>
>>258469965

>Underage
>Shit childhood
>Not American

I hope you have at least two of those traits.
>>
>>258469965
>doesn't know who fucking Robin Williams is
This website is for users over 18, please leave.
>>
>>258469965
yes because your parents didnt raise you properly. his movies touched millions.
>>
>>258466492
Can't wait to see you praise Skyward Sword once this next one comes out. You Zelda fans are like a bunch of spoiled six year olds.
>>
>>258470156

Well the 3rd hadn't left him yet but yeah. I see no reason to get married if you have a large amount of assets and success.

You're literally risking half of everything for no real reason.
>>
>>258464589

That would be kinda cool if they did that, they won't but why couldn't the king look kinda like Robin Williams for a game? He doesn't look that unlike the WW one.
>>
>>258464589
these people wanting seemingly everything to be about Robin Williams are just as bad as, if not worse than SJWs.

He was a funny guy who seemed super nice and friendly, and it sucks that he's dead, but seriously, drop it.
>>
>>258469965
It's not edgy to not care for the death of a unknown person but
>Not knowing Robin Williams
Underage pls
>>
>>258469329
What's the point of leaving notes to people content to see you miserable?
>>
Why do fans do this? Pressure famous people into either 1. doing something they don't want to do or 2. looking like an asshole and upsetting everybody?
>>
If robin williams makes it into any zelda game I will not buy or play it
If he made it as king of hyrule, I would hang myself
>>
>>258467315
He was paying off alimony for two ex-wives, his career was going to shit, and he was diagnosed with parkinson's. So essentially the last twenty years of his life would have been spent with his nervous system going to shit while he rots in a jail cell since he can't pay his old bitches.
>>
>>258470530
>people content to see you miserable
u wot m8
>>
>>258469965
You are edgy, as to be expected from someone clearly in their early teens. Get off the internet and go to bed
>>
>>258470191
>parents didn't show you THESE SPECIFIC MOVIES
>raised improperly

god dammit /v/. I thought you were above this shit. Fucking le wrong generation up in here.
>>
>>258464589
No thanks. I don't want shitty unfunny "celebrities" ruining my video games.
>>
>>258470652

Considering something so minor would convince you to do something so stupid, sounds like everyone would be better off without your autistic ass.
>>
I would like to see Nintendo honor him in someway but at the same time I want it straight from the heart instead of just for good PR because some people made a petition.
>>
File: theedge.jpg (110 KB, 562x793) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
theedge.jpg
110 KB, 562x793
>>258464767
>>
>>258467315
Mental illness is a lazy umbrella term.
>>
>>258464589
>famous guy likes thing
>famous guy offs himself
>feelfaggots think famous guy deserves to become a part of thing because he liked it

...... the fuck?
>>
ITT SJWs and whiteknights straight from reddit and tumblr.
>>
>>258470191
>his movies touched millions
But not everyone.
There are more people in the world than millions, anon.
>>
They should include him in as a easter egg hanging from a deku tree
>>
>>258471125
Welcome to Neo-/v/

Because the name Zelda was created for the video games.
>>
His own fucking fault for being a 420blazeit stoner
>>
File: th.jpg (15 KB, 452x407) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
th.jpg
15 KB, 452x407
I stated this earlier, but I guess I'll do it again.

If Nintendo does this, they probably won't make a press announcement about it. It would likely be discovered in the game after release or come up in an interview if a reporter prompts them about it.

Coming out and pandering for praise like that is something Bioware or Blizzard would do.
>>
>>258469779
>Man is a famous figure in society and is thus subject to scrutiny by the entire world via the media
>Man is faced with seemingly insurmountable problems brought on by a life frought with bad choices and bad luck
>Man's already troubled life had taken a severe turn for the worst: in his career, relationships, and health.

So, he ran away from his problems and killed himself, hoping to spare himself pain and shame. The sad part is, he believed the lie that suicide was his best way to get through his situation.

He may not have been a coward all his life, but he died as one.

So, yes, "edgy" is being improperly utilized.
>>
>>258470810
>Robin Williams Comedies
>Not funny

Man the shit taste is palpable in this thread.
>>
>>258464589
So he named his kid Zelda, that’s no reason to include him in a game.
>>
>>258471623
>>>/tv/
>>
You guys failed to protect her.
>>
File: 1384994358488.gif (1012 KB, 499x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384994358488.gif
1012 KB, 499x320
Can this marketing shit get any more meta?

>gay rights! You can be gay with aliens!
>women's rights! Our cast is all female!
>trans rights!
>mental health awareness! Yeah!
>reaching out on the tweeter to make things right lol wat

And then you turdburglers will make a thank you card and he'll still be dead because distraction and tacky tributes can not erase the reality of his self hatred.
>>
>>258471542
You are putting way too much effort into this bait.
>>
>>258471764

Didn't some people on twitter send her photoshops of her father's dead body or something? That's pretty fucked up.
>>
File: Leave.jpg (13 KB, 251x297) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Leave.jpg
13 KB, 251x297
>>258469965
>>
>Famous Guy dies
>People want him to be in game
>Robin Williams
So he should be related to the legend of zelda because he named his daughter Zelda?
I feel like if Zelda Williams died, this would make more sense
>>
>>258471905
That's pretty hilarious.
>>
>>258470798
dude his fucking movies were and still are all over the goddamn place, how someone can never even once see a single movie with him in it or at least recognize his face warrants scientific study.
>>
>>258471803
Movies have been like that for decades. Why not games?
>>
Sounds retarded that people set up a fucking petition for something so trivial. Would be cool if the devs decide to do it, but the mere fact that people are wasting their valuable time on the worship of a man they never met.
>>
>>258471542
Williams was already a well known manic depressive. The excuse that "temporary solution to a temporary problem" doesn't apply to manic depressives, since they have to deal with it no matter how well their life is going. Most men that are manic depressives kill themselves by age 50. Most women don't because of their various peer support, which men generally don't rely on.
>>
>>258471949

He also did an add for ALBW, and had been a huge fan of the series since the beginning.
>>
>>258470858
It would be much better than forcing things. Maybe like a small grave that's put in memory of him.
>>
>>258468940
pics?
>>
All this attention probably would have kept him going.
>>
>>258472094
Isn't this the bad kind of suicide to a Jap? I wouldn't expect Nintendo to honor it.
>>
Worthless fucking assholes can sign something as stupid as this, but when it comes to trying to get Fatal Frame localized for the WiiU it's too much work.

Fuck people.
>>
>>258472120
Not real, just some latino dude
Go to /b/ if you want them that bad
>>
>>258467315
Depression IS a mental illness. Cmon m8. He just had a chemical imbalance in his brain that made him uncontrollably sad. Mixed with exasperating circumstance it only got worse.
>>
File: 1396543092062.jpg (34 KB, 450x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396543092062.jpg
34 KB, 450x675
>>258471149
>telling off edgelords is SJW now
ok then
>>
Jesus fucking Christ. Can't normalfags stay in their own world and stop forcing their shit into video games?
>>
Depressed people aren't in a healthy mental state. This wasn't a pussy teenager suicide.
>>
>>258472015

Because scolds are shitty people and their disruption of art and media sucks. But I guess that's what enslaving most of the world will buy you.
>>
>>258472060
>peer support, which men generally don't rely on.
I thought that was more to do with the peer support pretty much not existing for men? And that men are ostracized if they do seek it?
>>
>>258472371

If you go against the /v/ edgemind you are clearly SJW or a Morlfag, didn't you know that, anon?
>>
>>258472230
>Isn't this the bad kind of suicide to a Jap?
? Nippon people kill themselves over stupid things all the time. Hell ordinary city life over there is so fucking awful socially I don't even blame them.
>>
>>258472089
>ad for ALBW
I didn't know about that, I also just found out that his daughter played for that Smash 4 tourney as a guest or something.
I guess he is related to the series a little bit
>>
>>258471949
He wasnt even the one who suggested the name "Zelda". It was his son.
And he wasn't that big of a fan. He said the last one he played was OoT. People talk like he 100%ed every Zelda because he did a commercial.
>>
>>258464589
let him die
>>
I'll allow robin williams to be in zelda, but only if he agree's to it
>>
File: 1408337295645.gif (1 MB, 160x107) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408337295645.gif
1 MB, 160x107
>>258464589
>Strung out addict commits suicide
>Petition to name him after an NPC in an MMO famous for its addicts
>>
>>258472778

I was wrong it was OoT 3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgjHrrNVBks
>>
>>258472924
>addict
Hold on, let's slow down for a minute...
>>
>>258472254
>weebshit

That's the reason.
>>
>>258473047
God I want to fuck his daughter
>>
>>258464589

Nintendo doesn't listens to anybody, except SJWs (see the Tomodachi Life fag marriage backlash).
>>
File: hoo.jpg (16 KB, 352x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hoo.jpg
16 KB, 352x210
>>
>>258472675
fail a test?
guy/girl doesn't like you back?
fart in class?
sneeze during a meeting?
not bow low enough?
SUICIDE!!!
>>
>>258473062
I don't actually know which one you're calling weebshit. I want Fatal Frame for the horror bit on the gamepad. That would be amazing.

Zelda get's a lot of gay link fan-art.
>>
>>258473054
He was admitted into drug rehab in july. He was a notorious cocaine user in the early 80's and 90's.
>>
>>258473054
But anon, he was an addict. He had just gotten out of rehab just prior to him killing himself
>>
>>258472060
And your point is?

If he was so riddled with mental illness that he can't be called a coward, then was he so sick that he wasn't responsible for his own actions? Where is the line, anon? I would like to err on the side of personal responsibility. Manic depression doesn't often just run up and bite you on the ass one sunny day. There was a build-up in his life that helped get that ball rolling.

Yes, the man had physical problems. If that means he gets a pass in your book, then whatever.
>>
>>258468603
somebody fucking gets it
>>
>>258464589
Who gives a shit? Robin Williams has nothing to do with Legend of Zelda, naming his kid after the game doesn't mean nintendo has to do shit. This is a stupid fucking petition.
>>
>>258472616
>>258472371
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>258473609
> Robin Williams has nothing to do with Legend of Zelda
See
>>258473047
>>
>>258466437
The coddling of america's youth in action, my friends.

Behold it and despair.
>>
>>258473609
Don't worry, the fad and the bandwagoning will die soon, just like everything related to "showbiz".
>>
>>258473736
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>258473643

>>>/hell/
>>
>>258474042
>Has NOTHING TO DO WITH SERIES
>Featured in offical ad
>W-well you're stupid!
:^)
>>
>>258473548
Why is committing suicide even a bad thing? He had already raised his children to adulthood probably giving them more cash than you will ever see in your life. So what if he doesn't want to live another 20 years with severe mental and physical problems? He lived a long life already.
>>
>>258473116
I find her desirable as well. She's a qt.
>>
>>258473372
Apparently he went into rehab even if he didnt need it because it "kept him straight".
>>
>>258474073
Kill yourself.
>>
>>258474217
That's not me but being hired to voice over for a commercial doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>258473548

This might take time to grasp but calling him a coward doesn't make it so. It only reflects on the ones saying it and having that opinion and I doubt you're an expert on mental health.
>>
>>258473047
If you watch that video neither one of them look like they have ever played a Zelda game in their lives.
>>
File: 1400741163341.jpg (16 KB, 159x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400741163341.jpg
16 KB, 159x230
>>258469965
I knew who he was, but I didn't really care. He was a figure from pop culture that didn't really play any significant part in my childhood.

Looking in from the outside he sounded like a stand-up comedian who had a drug problem. Naming his daughter Zelda was really weird, but she seemed cool. It must suck to lose your father like that.

Other than that, nope.
>>
>>258466437
Yes, he was depressed, but he didn't kill himself because of his depression which he's had for most of his life. He found out he had Parkinson's disease. There's no cure. He opted to check out before deteriorating into a shaky, mindless blob of dementia and even more depression.

Also, you can control your actions even if you're depressed. Don't be stupid. He knew what he was doing. He knew what he was avoiding. That doesn't make it any less tragic.
>>
>>258474317
Hell, I guess.
>>
>>258474660
How old are you?
>>
>>258474441

You first, bitch
>>
>>258474936
Old enough to know he played as Mrs. Doubtfire.
>>
This shit needs to die faster than robin did.
>>
I like Robin Williams, but “Robin Williams” is too long a name for a video game character. I’d like to see Nintendo name a character after his daughter, instead
>>
>>258474898

I hope you're not implying Hell actually exists.
>>
>>258474898
Bait?
>>
>>258474898
Even if Christianity wasn't a total load of bullshit suicide is not actually a sin. The justification for suicide being a sin is thou shalt not kill. But that is just twisting words. It obviously means murder not suicide. Otherwise walking off a cliff would be a sin because you lead to your own death.
>>
>>258475070
I hope you're not denying it does
>>
>>258474441
That's a great suggestion, I'd be able to hang out with Robin Williams
>>
>>258474960
You're such a fucking badass.
>>258475260
top lel
>>
>>258475070
>>258475217
God guys, let's please not start a religious war here.
>>
>>258474317
I agree with this. General opinion goes that suicide is some great and terrible thing, but for some people facing outstandingly shitty circumstances it is a viable option. If you're going to spend the remainder of your life in constant pain due to an incurable disease, how can anyone blame you for opting out? I'm not advocating it, but like anything else, there are circumstances which render it a rational choice. Only problem I can see is that most people in those circumstances are incapable of making that choice rationally.
>>
>>258475217

What are you some underage Christfag? Of course Hell doesn't exist none of that shit is real.
>>
>>258475217
There is no evidence of such a place existing other than eye-witness accounts, which are so fallible they don't even hold up in court half the time.
>>
>>258474381
This is damage control bullshit. Thats like saying you go do a round of chemotherapy when you dont have cancer because it reminds you that cancer sucks.
>>
>>258475070
I am. Problem? Does this make you very angry?

Capcha: quarrelsome hapsidd
>>
>>258475042
They could have an NPC comedy duo named Robin and Williams respectively. They don't have to bear his likeness or anything, just that they do comedy shows in a town square or something.
>>
This thread just goes to prove that /v/ is infested with leddit cross-site visitors.
>>
>>258475217
guaranteed_replies.jpg
>>
>>258475523
inb4 redditfags post "muh sekret klub"
>>
>>258475365
Nobody here believes in hell. You're getting screwed with.
>>
>>258475495

Not really, and I'm not gonna start some debate with some underage who wouldn't change their mind anyway. Just wait till you get older.

Also

>admitting you're underage
>>
File: 1406834236827.png (484 KB, 569x802) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406834236827.png
484 KB, 569x802
>>258475365
>>
File: 23minutesinhell.jpg (12 KB, 239x172) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23minutesinhell.jpg
12 KB, 239x172
Answer me one question without resorting to ad hominem, fedorafags. If hell isn't real, how come there are so many accounts of people visiting hell during near-death experiences?
>>
>>258475721

Would you die if I took that fedora off?
>>
>>258476036

It would be extremely euphoric.
>>
>>258475904
Near death isn't death. Vivid dreams based on a person's beliefs, could be a monkey hell if they believe in that, etc. Hell is scary and on people's minds when they think they're going to die.
>>
>>258475904
Many people hallucinate or dream about their theology of choice when they believe themselves to be dying. Muslims imagine seeing mohammad and allah, christians jesus and heaven. It doesn't mean anything.

You get raised being told the moment you're sapient about a god and afterlife, that's what you expect to see when you're dying.
>>
>>258475904
OH SHIT CHECKMATE
>>
>>258469186
>>258470963
>edge
Look at these fucking babies, it's called being rational. Would a rational person off himself? The answer is no. As much as I like his movies, he was mental
>>
>>258475904
people who did drugs said they saw shits changing forms and moving, i guess it all happened as well
>>
>>258475904
Seriously, fuck off back to reddit.
>>
The games... There are none to be found
>>
>>258475904
>According to the book, Wiese, then a real estate broker,[3][5] found himself in a cell approximately 15 feet (4.6 m) high and 10 feet (3.0 m) by 15 feet (4.6 m) in area, where there were two foul-smelling beasts, personifications of evil and terror, who spoke in a blasphemous language. Wiese says that the creatures had strength approximately one thousand times greater than a man's strength. According to Wiese, the beasts threw him against the stone wall, breaking his bones, and then ripped his flesh.[5]

>Wiese states that he nevertheless managed to crawl out of his cell, where he heard the screams of the billions of damned people in hell.[5] He states that he then encountered Jesus, who told him to tell other people that hell is real. Wiese states that his first experience ended with him waking on the floor of his living room, screaming in horror.[4]


Why would you worship an evil dictator that damns "billions" of people to eternal suffering?
>>
>>258476328

Well the thread was Zelda related, but then I had to open my mouth about hell not being real.
>>
>>258473372
I think his wife said that he really was in a hospital to treat his depression mate

>He spent time in a treatment facility in July, a time when his wife and representative have said he was battling depression.
>>
>>258476561
He's been falling off the wagon steadily for three decades. I wouldn't be surprised if his suicide was legitimately drug related.
>>
>>258475210
Suicide is self murder. That is actually not why it would lead to hell, though.

If Robin went to hell he would have made a choice (or a choice not to choose) that none of us will ever know about. It was between him and God, whether he knew it or acknowledged it or not.

The actual act of suicide betrays a lack of faith or trust in a higher power to deliver you or to at least see you through the tough times. The "fruit" of suicide is most likely born from a life - and heart - that is closed to the things of God. That is why people assume people who commit suicide go to hell: because the action of suicide does not logically follow for one who would claim that God is the owner and proprietor of their life and soul. To murder yourself is to, in a way, wrest your life from the hands of God. It is at least an attempt to. Those who believe in an almighty God know that is it a futile show, however, and that is why it is doubly sad. People off themselves trying to escape pain and shame, and in rejecting God in the process, are then in pain and shame for all eternity.

But like I said, if Robin had made a choice to make peace with God in his last moments, we will never know. Not in this life. I hope for his sake he did.
>>
>le robin williams was a coward
>le hell doesn't exist
>le go back to reddit
fuck this thread.
>>
>>258476817
>Any of those topics
>Video Games
Evrtiem
>>
>>258475904
could just be brain degradation
I'm guessing the last thoughts when you're near death, for religious people
"Am I going to hell, or heaven?"
or "I've been a bad person, I'm definitely going to hell"
maybe something along the lines of that, and the thoughts provoke images in your mind and all that

just me trying to think of a rational explanation
not that I have any background in this
>>
>>258464589
No, fuck off.
>>
>>258475904
All accounts of guardian angels or seeing an afterlife seem so fucking pretentious to me.
>>
>>258474452
>That's not me but being hired to voice over for a commercial doesn't mean anything.

>Being recognized by a company to be featured in an ad doesn't mean anything
>>
>>258465993
subtle
>>
>>258477024

Notice they almost also always have a book or something to sell too, I'm sure that's not related at all.
>>
I know God is real cause when I repented of my sins and accepted him, I felt him come inside me
>>
>>258475904

I've had 3 near death experiences, and though it definitely felt like I went someplace, it wasn't someplace I could recognize as hell
>>
>>258475904
because the brain is dying and similar processes could happen in a persons mind as it does?
>>
>>258465993
>>258469595
this subtle nigga
>golden_face.jpg
>>
>>258477285
So you're ready for the second coming?
>>
File: Connor.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Connor.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>258477285

Tell me more about this... coming inside business.
>>
>>258469329
"Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!"
-Karl Marx
>>
>>258465993
>>258469595
I like this anon.
>>
>>258477364

Your brain gets flooded with endorphins when you're on the verge of death so such vivid sensations aren't uncommon.
>>
File: RIP ROBBIN.jpg (164 KB, 1889x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RIP ROBBIN.jpg
164 KB, 1889x496
Could somebody put a picture of Robin in here as well as RIP? Thanks in Advance
>>
>>258475904
>>>/x/
>>
>>258477618

>inb4 this thread gets flooded by photoshops of Robin's dead body like what happened on Zelda's twitter.
>>
>>258476503
Because they haven't read the book that tells them how much of an asshole these gods really are. The ones who did probably try to rationalize it, it's like battered wife syndrome. Every god ever created is a selfish narcissistic fuckwit who doesn't care about their worshipers and does some seriously fucked up shit all the damn time and people act like they're some righteous being. How do people not see the similarities between religious idols is weird.
>>
>>258466437
no, women and an incurable disease killed him
>>
>>258466196
Life is memorialized, not death, you retarded mongoloid spastic.
>>
File: Yuri and Blanca 2.gif (2 MB, 430x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yuri and Blanca 2.gif
2 MB, 430x255
>>258477364
Well since we're already bitching about God, Hell and the Afterlife, you might as well share your stories anon. I'd certainly like to hear them, they might be interesting. Tell me the experience that sticks with you the most. Might be cool reading materail.
>>
>Morons claim suicide is selfish
>"How dare this person suffering from mental illness and who has fought it for decades kill himself and not continue living for other people because they want him to keep living."

I honestly hope somebody you deeply care about kills themselves. I want to see how edgy you act then.
>>
>>258477780
What happened?
>>
>>258476503
Because we deserve it. Hell is what we deserve.

And if Jesus was so evil, why would he go so out of his way to not only tell mankind about hell (Jesus talks about hell more than heaven in the Bible), but going as far as sacrificing himself to give mankind a way to escape it?

By faith are ye saved.
>>
>>258464589
This could be easily implemented. Just put his name on a grave or something, like FF1 did with Link.

You don't even have to mention him by name. Just put the same epitaph in a grave and people will get it.
>>
>>258478253

People apparently sent Zelda Williams photoshoped pics of her father's corpse and she said she's gonna leave social media for a while.
>>
>>258478694
With good or bad intentions?
>>
>>258478563

Ya know there's one thing I never understood why Christians miss for some reason. If you don't believe in Adam and Eve, there's no original sin, Jesus died to remove the stain of mortal sin, apparently. So if there's no original sin Jesus died for nothing essentially.
>>
>>258478821

Of course they sent them to her to hurt her feelings and horrify her. Don't be dense.
>>
>>258475448

Remind me when rehab practically destroys your body and that might be a valid analogy.

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>258478963
Why would anyone do that? Zelda hasn't done anything to anybody.
>>
>>258478821

>implying sending someone photoshopped pictures of their father's corpse could ever be thought of as helpful.

Are you insane or an idiot? Its not like she hated him or anything, and even then I don't think that would be plausibly good.
>>
>>258478197
> not continue living for other people because they want him to keep living
So fuck family
Fuck his daughter
Right?
>>
>>258478197
If my dad killed himself, I'd wish he wouldn't have done it. I would be pretty broken up inside. Maybe feeling a bit cheated.

Which I guess is the opposite of what you want to happen to prove some kind of point? What is your point again?
>>
>>258479145
Edgy teens/manchildren doing it for the lulz
>>
>>258479164
Why the fuck not, faggot? There are more important things in life than your family.

That is, your own life.
>>
>>258479145

Because people on the internet are dicks? I dunno lots of people on the internet dedicate their time to just trolling and outright trying to make people miserable. It's annoying too especially since people like SJWs like to parade troll posts telling them to get raped around like it somehow gives them some kind of credibility.
>>
What a shit obnoxious idea. I hope Nintendo tell them to fuck off
>>
>>258470196
>Can't wait to see you praise Skyward Sword once this next one comes out.

I don't praise any Zelda released in the last 10 or so years. Try again.

>>258467585
>In what way will Zelda U be shitty.
>It is literally what everyone has been asking for.

All we've seen so far is a trailer. A trailer with a horrible art direction, continuing the trend of Zeldas with horrible art direction.

The "open" world will likely not be open at all since Aonuma and Modern Nintendo can't design an adventure game worth a fuck anymore, and even if it is open, it won't have much of anything in it, just like how Skyward Sword and Wind Waker didn't have much of anything in their worlds. It will also likely crank the "puzzle" knob even higher while having even less satisfying combat than fucking Skyward Sword, if they even put combat in the game at all.

If you have any hope for the Zelda series anymore, you have remarkably low standards. All signs for the last 10-15 years point to Nintendo no longer knowing how to make a Zelda.
>>
>>258479541
Stop being edgy, underage.
>>
>>258479145
>Asking this
>Lurking 4chen
Are you serious?
>>
>>258479313
>That is, your own life.
No, anon. Family is everything.
>>
File: 1380653872651.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380653872651.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>258479703
>>
>>258478197
It's kind of amusing because claiming suicide is selfish is inherently selfish and ignores how selfish trying to keep someone who is in pain alive is. How many times do you hear about someone in a hospital hooked up to tubes and has all sort of problems and is in an insane amount of pain and the family of that person keeps them alive through all of it because they can't let go. Is that person supposed to just live through all that shit just because a few people want them to keep living for their own selfish reasons? It's pathetic really.

>>258479164
Lets say someone close to you wants to commit suicide but you don't want them to. So with your apparent opinion of suicide being selfish. I ask you anon, what makes you worth living for? Why should anyone live through shit just for you? Why should they care about your feelings?
>>
File: 1400440945379.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400440945379.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>258479837
Would you throw your family under the bus to save your own skin?
>>
>>258479906
> I ask you anon, what makes you worth living for? Why should anyone live through shit just for you? Why should they care about your feelings?
I'm not the only person caring for X though
Hence, "family"
>>
>>258479623
How is it being edgy? I don't think you know what that word means
>>
>>258472359
>He just had a chemical imbalance in his brain that made him uncontrollably sad.
That is not what depression is. Depression is a lack of vitality, or passion if you will. It is a constant state of pretty much not feeling anything but a constant sense of hopelessness and uselessness. Sadness is often associated with depression, but so is anxiety, fear, and anger. All other emotions are either heavily suppressed or missing entirely.

This can be especially hard on people who are used to actually feeling emotions at a normal level, and suddenly crashing and being, effectively, emotionally numb for weeks to months at a time.
>>
>>258478870
Obviously I believe that Adam and Eve were real people.

Yes I am implying I don't believe in evolution as Darwin hypothesized. A growing number of peer reviewed scientists don't anymore, either, despite what the popular meme is. The most recent reason is apparently the complex molecular machines that can't evolve piece-by-piece, as well as the information in animals stored in areas outside the DNA which are just as necessary to build a living creature. DNA alone isn't enough, as if DNA wasn't already incredibly complex (one bacteria can hold as much information as the entire Library of Congress).
>>
>>258479906

Wasn't he apparently developing Parkinson's disease too? Which we didn't know he knew until after his death? Maybe he just wanted to end it now and not suffer for the rest of his life into his elderly years with manic depression AND Parkinson's.
>>
File: 1333229625662.png (463 KB, 513x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1333229625662.png
463 KB, 513x453
>>258468130
>What about Nelson Mandela?

Guess they thought a terrorist who necklaced people shouldn't be included in a children's videogame series.
>>
>>258479645
I think he's more asking as to what did Zelda do to deserve. Here we have a reason to hate someone.
Unless you're lurking /b/.
>going to /b/ ever
>>
File: 1239-nirvana.jpg (73 KB, 400x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1239-nirvana.jpg
73 KB, 400x260
>There are children on /v/ that actually want this to happen
>>
File: 1380138782103.jpg (73 KB, 332x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380138782103.jpg
73 KB, 332x251
>>258480082
Nice strawman. But I believe you would look less foolish by making a reasonable comparison.

You are asking me if I would commit murder to people I love, and comparing it akin to someone killing himself.

One is a crime, the other one is not. Be less retarded on your next post.
>>
>>258475210
Well,if God were to allow suicide, then killing yourself immediately after birth would be the logical thing to do.
Why wait for death,when paradise is close at hand?
>>
>>258480159
Nice meme.
>>
>>258480197
>A growing number of peer reviewed scientists don't anymore

I stopped reading right there

That's such an intellectually disingenuous and untrue statement I don't even know where to start.
>>
>>258480424
you're created to serve god
that means you have a job on earth to serve him just as in heaven
so killing yourself is telling him, you dont wanna serve him. so to the fire ye go
>>
>>258480174
you delusionate fucking turd

next fuckign thing youll tell us its fucking HUMOURS that causes it

lack of "vitality, or passion if you will" fucking die of aids you cuntroach
>>
>>258480424

Now, anon you're bringing logic into the argument with a religious person. That's your first mistake.
>>
>Sonyggers petition to keep their exclusives away from other platforms
>Xboxer shorts petition to keep their exclusives away from other platforms
>PCfriends petition to get exclusives on their platform
>Ninten/10's petition to pay respect to a passed away fellow gamer

PC&Nintendo master race
>>
>>258480362
It's not a comparison or a strawman. I'm asking you earnestly, would you put your family in a bad position if it meant putting your life in a better one.
>>
>>258480085
That question applies to everyone who cares about "X". Why are any of those people worth living for?
>>
>>258480593
>you're created to serve god
Not that loser shitlord but I am pretty sure Adam was created to serve faggy god, not us. When he failed he doomed us all.

It's a literal sin to even be born to begin with. That's why baptism exists.

Where are not here to serve, we have free will. That's god's will
>>
>>258480424

>you're created to serve god

I think if most people really thought about the implications of what you just said and what it entails for the future of our species, if true, would probably end their lives. Who wants to be a mindless drone worshiping some barbaric deity who's slaughtered millions before and damned many millions more to eternal suffering because he apparently loves us.
>>
>>258480463
Please, pretend you were trolling
>>
>Nintendo does not formally acknowledge petition
>no implicitly-stated tribute anywhere
>future games happen to have Zelda's father in them
>they look suspiciously like a bearded caricature of Robin Williams
>>
>>258480776
So we are changing the subject?

I like how you worded it now, it's a different context than in your previous post.

In the context of your most recent post, I can safely say yes, I would. I have done it, and would do it again.
>>
>>258478197
Just remember to film your suicide and get someone to put it up on bestgore, anon.
>>
VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>258480197
dude even the fundies that run the creation museum believe in 'micro-evolution' where the members of a genus all descended from one common ancestor who rode in the ark. it's as batshit and dishonest as the story you're trying to tell.
>>
>>258480328
That's too much reality, anon. People will stick their fingers in their ears and say "lalala /pol/ pls go". It doesn't matter that you're correct, they don't want to hear it.
>>
>>258481020
If you want to report something. Report this
>>258477483
>>
>>258480331
>Here we have a reason to hate someone.
You know, you're supposed to lurk for a while before posting.
>>
>suddenly become everyone's inspiration and favorite actor when you die
Call me an edgelord but I hate how fucking fake and attention whorey the human race is.
>>
File: 1407087167506.gif (3 MB, 211x172) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407087167506.gif
3 MB, 211x172
>>258480898
I was was genuinely curious if you would admit to being a shitty human being.

I sincerely hope you're underage, because otherwise that's pretty terrible.
>>
>the ultimate way to remember someone in a capitalist society is to market them
Yes yes, good goys.
>>
>>258480795
>That question
That's not something I can easily answer anon
All i can say is that if someone wants to commit suicide, that they think of their loved ones who would surely miss them,
>>
>>258481182
>I am so smart because I know everybody's intentions for saying everything
>give me attention lol xD
>>
That';s just fucking great, let rabid idiots on the Internet take creative control over Nintendo.
>>
>>258481213
>shitty human being
Elaborate.
>because otherwise that's pretty terrible.
According to whom? Your own personal opinion?

>underage
Not since 2007.
>>
File: the legend ends.jpg (131 KB, 758x555) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the legend ends.jpg
131 KB, 758x555
He deserves it
>>
>>258481262
is this even english? It looks broken.
>>
>>258481362
Someone post sonic and jesus quickly.
>>
>>258481295
I'm 100% sure that will help Nintendo. Considering how much of an uncreative piece of shit they are.
>>
File: Based Judy.jpg (2 KB, 125x83) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Based Judy.jpg
2 KB, 125x83
>>258464589
This thread has more edges than /b/.
>>
>>258475217
What is up my fellow black metal fan.
>>
File: holden-caulfield.png (59 KB, 300x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
holden-caulfield.png
59 KB, 300x250
>>258481182
agreed
>>
>>258481571

I dunno, I've yet to see the gore and CP that usually accompanies a /b/ thread.
>>
File: 1376639821101.png (1 MB, 1028x714) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376639821101.png
1 MB, 1028x714
>>258481182
robin williams was popular here when he was alive too though. mostly for being a reifag but also being a closet shut-in turbonerd in general.
>>
>>258481149
>Le epic leejun
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>258481036
>Micro-evolution
>All species descended from a common ancestor on the Ark

I didn't mention anything like that. I've never been to that place, much less know what they believe. That has nothing to do with Darwinian evolution being found to be more and more improbable, or my belief that the human race started with a guy and a gal named Adam and Eve.

Go post on the creation museum facebook page or something if they're so... Whatever it is you think they are.
>>
>>258481754
The thing is, when a celebrity dies, literally 99% of people weren't thinking about them AT ALL. Only after they die they act like they had a shrine to the celebrity and prayed to them everyday as if they were their god.
>>
>>258480593
What a shitty existence. I feel like you can make a final fantasy 9 esque character backdrop off of that.

>Despair
>I was given life to serve, yet even in death I remain a slave

I have such shitty writing holy fuck.

>>258481262
>All i can say is that if someone wants to commit suicide, that they think of their loved ones who would surely miss them,

That's a good thing to say actually. I'm just of the opinion that calling the act selfish is silly and you can't really expect someone to live through hard times for you personally.

That's just a general statement, I'm not calling you out specifically.
>>
the potential for vidya creepypasta would be insane.
>all those spoopy stories of Williams haunting people in the game
>>
>>258481182
>>258481664
>>258481948

How does the song go? "YOU DON'T KNOW WHATCHA GOT... TILL IT'S GONE!"
>>
>>258482113
>western songs
Gross.
>>
Outright announcing and advertising an homage to Williams is dirty as fuck. If they legit want to memorialize him, do it, but let people find out when they play the game itself. You don't need to release a PR statement when you do. Otherwise, you're simply trying to profit from someone's death.
>>
File: 1407196105865.png (184 KB, 500x377) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407196105865.png
184 KB, 500x377
>>258481345
>Elaborate.
The attitude you adopt is one that's usually found in teenagers or children, because they don't have any sense of scope beyond their own personal needs.

If you don't understand why family is important, well... there's not much to say.
>>
>>258482309
You should move out of your parents house, underage. Then you will learn it's your own personal needs what you need to focus on.
>>
>>258481182
>>258481948
Robin Williams made DOOM you shitlord. He was always worshiped on /v/
>>
File: 1390285943895.jpg (16 KB, 518x378) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390285943895.jpg
16 KB, 518x378
Man, a lot of you are very disrespectful people. No wonder I stopped frequenting this board.
>>
>>258482239
Exactly.
>>
>>258482491
>disney shit
Back to middle school.
>>
>>258482239
Do you suggest nintendo remains shut?
>>
File: retard1.jpg (61 KB, 416x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
retard1.jpg
61 KB, 416x620
>>258464589
I really hate social justice and Reddit.
Hollywood celebrities do not belong in gaming culture. The last thing this industry needs is another thing to take away from gameplay and fun that made games so charming. The sad thing about this is that Robin Williams didn't give a shit about any of you but you warship his corpse like a bunch of maggots. I like how when a celebrity dies they suddenly become "an acting legend" or "a musical genius" even thought noone cared or noriced when they were alive so quit riding the bandwagon you dirty unwashed sheep.

TL;DR:
>celebrity warship is toxic
>>
>>258482721
They either don't do it and give the family the privacy they're entitled to, or do it and don't tell anyone they've done it. Don't make a show out of it.
>>
>>258482491
Hope you enjoy /co/ tumblrfag.
>>
What kind of nitendrone autistic do you have to be to name your kid after a Videogame character?

I for one, am glad he's gone, shit actor, shit person and shit father. Burning in hell for his sins most likely.
>>
>>258482478
and yet I cant find anything about it beyond that one pic that you posted
there is zero proof that he helped make doom beyond your word and a pic that could be from anything
>>
>>258482778
>warship
>>
>>258482880
>burning in imaginary land
Probably riding a unicorn too.
>>
>>258481754
no he wasn't

kojima is popular
Reggie is popular
Gabe Newell is popular


Robin Williams was always the unfunny comedian that named his daughter after a video game character.
>>
>>258483136
No, those are memes.

You are confusing actual popularity with memes.
>>
>>258481182
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtxqohNtLIg
>>
File: 1395784954644.jpg (145 KB, 496x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395784954644.jpg
145 KB, 496x496
>>258483081
>trying to immortalize an unfunny celebrity through the most iconic video games series of all time
>not warship
>>
>>258483027
>being THIS new
>>
>>258481946
Did you go to school in Texas or some shit, jesus christ
>>
File: 1317499979828.jpg (67 KB, 499x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1317499979828.jpg
67 KB, 499x500
>>258483205
>meme
nice buzzword faggot

I don't remember a single thread about Williams before he died


Not even TV talked about him
noone liked him before he died
>>
>>258483650
Williams is not videogames.

Maybe you should have checked the Evangelion videogames threads, the gundam threads, the super robot threads, and the anime threads in general.
>>
>>258464767
>Coward
You are aware of the Natural human instinct of "fight or flight"?
To overcome the natural instinct to protect your own life in my opinion is more brave than dying of old age.
Selfish? Absolutely, but cowardly? Not at all
>>
File: 1313709053722.jpg (14 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1313709053722.jpg
14 KB, 500x375
>>258483817
there are like three people on this entire site who play those games
>>
>>258480356
Why the fuck not?
>>
File: 1188924431387.jpg (33 KB, 276x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1188924431387.jpg
33 KB, 276x259
>>258483989
Well those "three people" have made constant threads since /v/'s conception. Newfag.
>>
File: You are A Faggot.gif (743 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
You are A Faggot.gif
743 KB, 500x281
>>258482204
So if it went more like this you'd give a shit?

>????youve?GOT???????...??IT????????!
>>
>>258484298
what animu is this?
>>
File: The Facepalmer.jpg (106 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The Facepalmer.jpg
106 KB, 1024x683
>A famous actor who had an integral part in many's childhood, among other things.
>Kills himself.
>He's gone forever
>He'll never live again
>HUMANS ARE ATTENTION WHORES!
>HE WAS AN UNFUNNY PIECE OF SHIT ANYWAY!
>LOL you actually care? FUCKING TUMBLR FAG!
>FUCK OFF SJW YOU ONLY CARE CAUSE HE DED!
>YOU OBVIOUSLY ONLY CARE CAUSE HE DIED YOU NEVER CARED BEFORE!
I have no words for this shit, I knew this place was full of bitter jaded careless fuckwits but I never knew it was this damn bad.
>>
This is embarrassing.
>>
>>258484549
I'd like to see them try to not care when someone they actually do give a shit about dies.
>>
>>258484549
>A famous actor who had an integral part in many's childhood, among other things.
>Kills himself.
>He's gone forever
>He'll never live again
>OH MY GOD HE WAS MY INSPIRATION
>I JUST CAN'T STOP CRYING HE WAS MY CHILDHOOD
>HOW CAN YOU BE SO HEARTLESS HE WAS THE MOST AMAZING ACTOR WHO EVER LIVED
>NOT A DAY WILL GO PAST WHERE I WON'T THINK ABOUT HIM
>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS AN UNDERAGED AND EDGEY
I have no words for this shit, I knew this place was full of bitter jaded careless fuckwits but I never knew it was this damn bad.
See capitals can make you sound like an idiot too.
>>
File: 1368561139592.gif (956 KB, 288x198) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368561139592.gif
956 KB, 288x198
>>258484549
he didn't even know you existed, and he hasn't been in a movie for ten years.

Why would you even care? don't you have your own life to deal with?
>>
>>258483918

>leaving behind your loved ones and breaking their hearts
>honorable in any way

Kurt Cobain, pls go
>>
File: 1383420097411.jpg (1 MB, 2508x1613) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383420097411.jpg
1 MB, 2508x1613
>>258484549
>I have no words for this shit, I knew this place was full of bitter jaded careless fuckwits but I never knew it was this damn bad.
But that's wrong. neo-/v/ is filled with underage and I wouldn't be surprised it was modern /v/ that were being fags on twitter too.

Remember there are 12 years old scrublords among us. Don't ever forget that.
>>
>>258484959
Wow nice comeback.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (22 KB, 303x301) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
faggot.jpg
22 KB, 303x301
>>258484082
look out, we have a first generation Scientology activist here!
>>
>>258484959
>dealing with your own life
I come here to avoid doing that.
>>
>>258483027
a lot of the guys who worked on doom did so freelance and were uncredited. John Romero took the credit while contributing very little himself. Robin Williams was one of them.
>>
>>258484947
Nope, you look like the fuckwit now. nice try.
>>258484947
He has nothing to do with childhood you dumbasses death shouldn't be taken lightly it's fucking irreversible atleast TRY to care.
>>
File: reportedd.png (50 KB, 365x214) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reportedd.png
50 KB, 365x214
>>258485015
that wasn't a comeback that was a statement

you cant be here if you're under 18
>>
File: vFdyv.png (53 KB, 571x494) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vFdyv.png
53 KB, 571x494
>>258485067
fair enough
>>
>>258485197
>That wasn't a comeback.
YOU need to be 18+ to browse 4chan.
>>
>>258485062
You sure showed him by being a complete retard.
>>
>>258485301
>calling someone underaged
>unironically saying "YOU'RE AN X"
>>
>>258485292
>that filename
suspicious
>>
>>258485301
>That wasn't a comeback
The fuck? It wasn't. Did you somehow feel insulted by it telling you to deal with your own life?
>>
>>258485409
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: 1326663596287.png (32 KB, 180x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326663596287.png
32 KB, 180x180
>>258485301
stupid, AND uncreative

you really won the genetic lottery, didn't you

I think reddit would be a better site for you
>>
>>258467821
its okay anon, we're all depressed you don't need to lie to yourself that you're not
>>
no, fuck this. the dude was an over-privileged drug addict who made a bunch of terrible comedy films
>>
>>258484549
>Actually a huge fan of Williams, love him since childhood and think he's funny
>As I grow older I start to appreciate the hobbies he loved and how grounded he was. Inspired me to not be ashamed of my interests and be more confident
>As I approached adulthood I deeply respect and understood how he could struggle with the vast amount of shit in his life as of late and still put on a strong face and try his hardest to be happy and get better
>This man was really, truly, my own inspiration and hero
>He killed himself, suddenly everyone loves him, which is natural after celebrity death
>Eventually everyone calls out all the posers
>Everyone's throwing shit at each other
This is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>258485617
>over-privileged
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>258485617
yes i just found out he was a drug addict too
>>
>>258485192
No. He's right.
It's bummer he died. Do you really feel the need to tell other people about how much you care that he died?
Why can't you mourn by yourself?
If your mother died do you constantly remind other people that she died or wouldn't you rather focus on the memories you had with her rather than she died.
>>
>>258485617
>>258485735
>drug addict makes you a bad person
This board should be called /v/umblr.
>>
>>258485470

why?

genuine curiosity
>>
>>258464589
I wonder if they can really capture the feeling of a person that's forlorn but still good-natured and humorous.
Fucking japs can't do anything right and LoZ dialogue is cringeworthy as it is.
>>
File: Mayro.png (302 KB, 709x615) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mayro.png
302 KB, 709x615
>>258485409
>>258485495
>>258485595

It's okay anon, denial is the 1st step of the process, now let's all hug.
>>
>>258485531
Why is this shit rising up again all of the sudden on /v/?
>>
>>258485617

>over-privledged

Back to tumblr with you, beast.
>>
>>258485759

lol look at this sociopath. Logic isn't for telling people to go fuck themselves for displaying emotion, that's just chaos.
>>
>>258485902
>all of a sudden
>a 2012 famous meme
>all of a sudden
>>
File: 1390798725893.gif (907 KB, 245x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390798725893.gif
907 KB, 245x184
>>258485886
>>
>>258485860
Eh, I think just having him as a cameo or something would be plenty. He doesn't have to say much, maybe just have him tell Link that Ganondorf's a shitter or something. Over exposing him might be to much. Either small doses or one cutscene or so ought to do the trick. The King of Hyrule hasn't exactly been extremely relevant in LoZ anyway.
>>
>>258485912
>>258485723
have you all forgotten what words mean just because a bunch pathetic land whales have tried to steal them? the best thing you can do to combat tumblr feminists is to keep using those terms for what they really are instead of what they've been redefined as.

he was over-privileged. he was a shitty person. lifelong drug addict and killed himself when he had a family that cared about him. total garbage
>>
>>258485886
Kill yourself. Literally.
>>
>>258486034
I agree. The King is a nice fit as long as they don't make it the focal point.
But if they have to keep it short, they're going to have to info-dump, and it will feel very forced.
>>
>>258486012
>again
I know. I haven't seen it in fucking forever. Yet this past week I've seen it so many times.
>>
>>258486210
>2 miserable years
>fucking forever
Newfag pls
>>
>>258485987
>Implying I ever told anyone to go fuck themselves
Both sides are over exaggerations of each other.
>>
>>258486119
>this person should suffer his entire life because I want him to live
What a nice person you are.
>>
>>258486210
because it's a nuisance to fags who overuse green meme chevrons
>>
>>258486242
>Newfag
Summer go away.
>>
>>258486119
I like Robin Williams but I agree with you.
You can't imagine the cool shit that I would do with his money and influence.
>ABLOO BLOO THE DIVORCE
Woulda got a prenup. Would have sold out and not blinked an eye.
>>
>>258486446
You should update your memes. Moot already said /v/ loses unique IPs in summer, not the other way around.

Oh wait, you are just citing ED to hide how new you are, newfag.
>>
>>258486506
see
>>258480306
>>
File: 1407566493713.gif (978 KB, 500x362) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407566493713.gif
978 KB, 500x362
>>258486032
>>258486121
Hug you to death then kill myself?
Sure!
>>
>>258486356
killing yourself when you have a family, especially children, is an incredibly selfish thing to do
>>
>>258464589

He chose to name his daughter after Zelda, that was in accordance with his wishes
Unless somewhere in his will it says he wanted to be placed in a Zelda game
it's assuming too much to say its what he or his family would have wanted
>>
>>258486506
>I'm a heartless bastard so I can't understand him
And that's why you are never having a son.
>>
>>258486616

Why should he have suffered into his elderly years with manic depression AND Parkinson's?
>>
>>258486575
The fuck are you talking about?

"Newfag" rises up in use during the Summer, due to /v/'s false hysteria blaming Summer for the shitposts, when /v/ shitposts all year round.

Once again, Summer go away.
>>
>>258486616
>children
Zelda is an adult with her own life. She ain't no kid. The wife was non existent.

And once again
>daddy I want you to live, I don't care how much you are suffering. I don't care how much you just want all to end. I don't care how much you hate living. Please live because I say so. If you don't, you are a selfish bastard and I hope you rot in hell.
Really nice.
>>
>>258486783
Use the archives, newfag is used all year long. There is no summer.

>summer go away
Nice meme. Are you from /b/? They tend to overuse outdated memes as far as I know.
>>
>>258486593
I have an uncle with Parkinson's. It's incredibly treatable nowadays, thank god.
His favorite food is chili and corn bread with buckets of hot sauce.
Used ot be when he got to shaking that sauce out, every at the table got hot sauce in their chili whether they wanted it or not.
>tfw you realize Micheal J. Fox has a better sense of humor and is less of a pussy than Robin Williams
>>
>>258486919
>Nice meme
>Uses newfag
>Zero reading comprehension
You're literally retarded.
>>
>>258486931

Micheal J. Fox didn't have manic, uncontrollable bouts of depression tho, fuck off. And I like Micheal J. Fox.
>>
>>258468694
>this is the game where Link fucks Zelda
>>
>>258487074
At least I'm not literally underage.

>uses newfag
Oh yes you are from /b/
>I heard only newfags say newfags
Are you even aware this is a 2007 meme? It has no relevance in 2014 outside of /b/tards who are still afraid of the word because they don't want to look like one.

Go back to /b/, you are clearly too young to leave that board.
>>
>>258487085
I've got depression, you don't see me offing myself. yet.
He's got cars, houses, relatives, jobs, adoration of strangers, social skills, and countless resources and support groups.
I've got 4chan and a bag of chips.
Pussy.
>>
>>258487273

>My depression is exactly the same as his

Yeah look I know you're underage and you don't quite understand this shit yet, but kindly fuck off .
>>
>>258487246
You just admitted to being literally retarded, and you're also showing your lack of comprehension again.
Everything you say is moot.
Haha get it? Like the creator of 4chan!!! Did you know that??
>>
>>258480880
Suits me.
>>
>>258487425
Nice projecting faggot.
Tell me how his depression was worse in any way.
Why is he special while so many others are trivialized?
>>
>>258487427
>if I type in sarcasm, I will surely stop looking like a /b/tard
No, that's the exact reaction one would expect. Just leave the board, kiddo.
>>
>>258487559
>I WANT ATTENTION
You don't have true depression, you are just a poser.
>>
>>258487685
Nice refutation, I bet you really earned your PHD.
>>
>>258487273
Having nice things won't cure you of depression.

>>258487559
>Why is he special while so many others are trivialized?
So you're mad that people aren't paying attention to you then?
>>
>>258487765
I sure did. It really taught me to spot losers like you.

I hope the jealousy you feel for a dead man kills you.
>>
>>258487594
>Implying I was being sarcastic
>If I keep accusing him of going to /b/ I'll be right one day
You seem to have a lust for /b/. You can go fuck yourself there. /b/ was never bought up until your autism did.
>>
>Zelda characters don't have last names
>Robin is already a character in another Nintendo franchise

Sometimes I wish Zelda fans had any fucking brains.
>>
>>258487882
You seem to confuse disgust with lust. Get the fuck out of this board, or better this whole site.

> /b/ was never bought up until your autism did.
Of course a /b/tard wouldn't mention he comes from /b/ Do you honestly believe the rest of the world is as retarded as you are?
>>
>>258487825
>Having nice things won't cure you of depression.
No, but it can't hurt.

>>258487825
>I hope the jealousy you feel for a dead man kills you.
>>258487825
>So you're mad that people aren't paying attention to you then?
Fine, that line about "what makes him special" was poorly worded , but my point still stands.
He had a lot to live for, and a lot of solutions.
I wonder why he did it.
>>
>>258487986
>Of course a /b/tard wouldn't mention he comes from /b/ Do you honestly believe the rest of the world is as retarded as you are?

Wow are you a /b/tard too? haha! You seem to know the rules around here! maybe you can show me around?
>>
>>258488096
>you are the one to mention /b/!
>"do you believe someone from /b/ would mention /b/"
>lol you are a /b/tard too?! You know the rules! ;DDD
Nice reading comprehension skills, newfag.

I actually really liked the part where you said
>too
Go back there, and stay the fuck there.
>>
>>258488213
>too
>Implying that whole sentence wasn't sarcasm
Usually people who used to browse /b/ are the ones that are disgusted with themselves that they did at one point.
You obviously have an obsession with it that you can't let it go in an argument that has nothing to do with /b/. You must autistic.
>>
>>258471509
> be discovered in the game
> a robin bird NPC who can talk to you and will make jokes about the last boss you defeated
> but only if your save file name is william
this is acceptable to me
>>
Just let the poor fucker rest in piece. He clearly didn't want t be with an of you. Imagine how having his image immortalized in some shitty game would make him feel?
I think the best thing we can do to honor him is to forget about him
>>
>>258488415
>you must autistic
Laughed hard. So mad you can't even type straight anymore?

>Usually people who used to browse /b/ are the ones that are disgusted with themselves that they did at one point.
Nice projection there. Nobody feels disgusted for browsing /b/, unless you currently browse it. Which you do.

/b/ has always been seen for other boards as a newfag gallore, the place you belong. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

>You obviously have an obsession with it that you can't let it go in an argument that has nothing to do with /b/
It requires 2 for an argument to keep going. Mister underage.
>>
>>258488550
Considering he's Genie from fucking Aladin, there is no way in hell he's going to be forgotten by anybody, especially people who grew up with that shit.
>>
>>258488615
>Resorting to using grammar in an argument.
>Literally everything you've said has been pulled out of your ass
>Still using newfag
Are you feeling like an epic 4channer yet? Welcome to the club kid.
>>
>>258466124
> nobody notices this
>>
>>258487559
You know, if anything bothers me, it's this. Suicide went from "a coward's way out" and "guaranteed hell" to "maybe ok" just because a famous actor was depressed. As if others don't have it just as bad.
>>
>>258488078
>He had a lot to live for, and a lot of solutions.
There is no "solution" to depression. It isn't something you can just get over, and talking to people doesn't make it go away. A bunch of other shitty things happening in life just exacerbates the problem. It's an illogical issue and having more problems on top of it makes it even more illogical. There's no simple fix for it.
>>
>>258488964
>those disgusting comments
>>
>>258488964

People are too busy shitposting and pretending to have problems and being edgy underages or being christfags.
>>
>>258488994
It's happened with tons of stuff all the time. I'm willing to bet a lot of people who hate gays, stopped doing it because someone they cared about was gay.

It's an unspoken rule of humanity for some reason. It's not a problem until it affects me. Sad really.
>>
>>258488843
>I will use your words...against you!
You truly are a mastermind, aren't you kiddo?

Be a newfag elsewhere.

PS: I like how you think I would stop using a word because YOU think it's the boogeyman's word. Which of course, it's the exact opinion /b/ holds.

Leave.
>>
>>258469359
Robin Williams is being turned into an NPC in WoW, due to a petition so theres one.
>>
>>258466007
What was the tomodachi life one about? Was it about the same sex whatever one?

Because based Nintendo
>>
>>258489257
>Accuses others of using outdated memes
>Still using newfag
Kill yourself already.
>>
>>258489448
>memes
>newfag in itself
No, newfriend. You probably meant buzzword.

It's alright, you will catch up with us soon enough. But for now, please for the love of everyone that isn't a blatant newfag like you. Please leave the board and never ever return.

Imagine all those people that won't have to deal with you. Imagine the joy in their lives when you are gone. Just stay in your containment board until you grow up.
>>
>>258489680
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>258464589
Robin Williams was also a fan of Half Life, Battlefield 2, and Wizardry.

Should we get his name used in those games too?
>>
>>258488659
We can at least try not mention him anymore and let him RIP in peace.Certainly we can avoid making silly petitions
>>
File: Disgusted.jpg (43 KB, 250x290) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Disgusted.jpg
43 KB, 250x290
>People who never even met Robin Williams doing the equivalent of whining to get him into a game

You know they're only doing it to score brownie points among their peers anyway. This shit is disgusting.
>>
Robin Williams is in the new Zelda?! OMG I love this series even more now!
>>
>implying it was a suicide
OY VEY
>>
File: 1371670329024.gif (2 MB, 170x140) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371670329024.gif
2 MB, 170x140
>>258490551
stop
>>
>>258471967
2edgy4me
>>
File: 435342534.png (158 KB, 408x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
435342534.png
158 KB, 408x453
>>258489986
>>
>>258490578
I want to believe this, but, what did he do for someone to want to kill him? He didn't do an MJ or anything.
>>
>People ACTUALLY thinking robin couldn't be suicidal because he was rich and famous
>Thinking depression is that black and white

Boy i didn't know /v/ were certified therapists
>>
>>258491168
Explain how having money and friends DOESN'T help. I've been asking this the whole time, but "HURR IT"S NOT HTAT SIMPLE" is all I'm hearing in return
>>
File: 1396300069855.gif (640 KB, 250x170) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396300069855.gif
640 KB, 250x170
So, /v/, do you pour your cereal in the bowl before you pour your milk or vice versa?
>>
>>258491168
>Live in Amurrika land of the free
>do american "comedy" for a living
>work in the hollywood film industry
>all movies including the one's he's been have been shit recently
>did i mention he lived in AMERIKA FUCK YEAH?
Gee i wonder why he offed himself.
>>
>>258491250
Nobody is going to address this.
It's just a first world problem.
>>
>>258491250
> I've been asking this the whole time, but "HURR IT"S NOT HTAT SIMPLE" is all I'm hearing in return

Because its literally not that simple. Depression isn't feeling sad because your dog died or some shit. Depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain that causes you to feel emotional distraught nearly all the time. It doesn't matter if you're the richest man on the planet, If you cant feel happy because your brain cant produce the chemical for happiness, then you cant be happy.
>>
>>258491587
So you're telling me that no amount of medication or therapy would make any difference at all?
>>
>>258491250

That's the problem, depression and suicidal ideation are difficult to explain to people who either have never had those thoughts or cannot empathize with others.

Then again, you're on /v/ and probably haven't the slightest clue about how actual, real-life people function in the real world.

But to give you the benefit of the doubt, money and friends don't help if the problem isn't a financial or social one. Maybe it's a personal issue, maybe it's a chemical imbalance in the brain, maybe it's something hard for an individual to explain and that person finds it difficult to relay exactly the way they're feeling. Maybe they don't even know WHY they're feeling particularly suicidal. Maybe they need to change their meds. Who knows?

But hey, according to faggots like you, money and friends are the solutions to all problems.

I hope you fucking get Alzheimer's and rot away.
>>
>>258491743
Medication and therapy DOES help but that doesn't mean that there can't be lapses. Therapy doesn't help sometimes and the medication may or may not work depending on how bad the depression is. I don't know what Robin situation was with medication or therapy but it probably didn't help him. The fact he was an alcoholic makes things worse.
>>
>>258491962
So much projecting and ad hominem.
I never said that money is the solution to everything.
>>
File: 436143515.jpg (41 KB, 807x454) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
436143515.jpg
41 KB, 807x454
>>258491743
Holy FUCK do you need to look into shit. Not above guy but fuck you young boypussies need to get your dicks out of your ears.

You can take medication. But here's the thing,

Like every goddamn drug and shit, your body becomes accustomed to it, and will adjust to it. Eventually you will be back at square one. It's why drug users that use acid and cocain, don't feel the same high after 30 uses, because the human body is used to it.

Go without, and your body suddenly craves because it isn't getting that regular dosage. So you end up having doctors just up the dosage count to accommodate until basically you're downing 30 pills in a day.

Chemicals and the human body is fucked with, but chemical imbalances and using medication only work so well for those imbalances.
>>
>>258464589
Shit, just saw a segment about this on FOX News

Show part of the commercial he was in and said it had over 100,000 signatures
>>
>>258492153
>Explain how having money and friends DOESN'T help

In other words, "explain how having money and friends isn't a solution"

Fuck you and fuck your face. Piece of shit.
>>
>>258491962
>I hope you fucking get Alzheimer's and rot away.
Anon pls.
Tfw i think i already do have it. it's pretty bad ;_;
>>
>>258492357
That's not even close to being the same thing.
>>
>>258491250
he had just been diagnosed with parkinsons disease. He was a good friend of michael j fox so he knew how horrible it gets so he decided to spare himself and his family the trouble
>>
File: 1408338990391.png (207 KB, 500x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408338990391.png
207 KB, 500x540
>implying depression is real
>>
>>258492561
Heard because he uses facial expression, he was worried about that too
>>
>>258492638
those are some bitchin' sabres
>>
>>258492638
He didn't kill himself because he was depressed, he just didn't want to live like michael j fox
>>
File: DAMN THATS EDGY.gif (3 MB, 636x344) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DAMN THATS EDGY.gif
3 MB, 636x344
>>258492638
>implying happiness is real
>>
>>258480776
Not him.

Does this include only my immediate family, or my extended family?
>>
>>258476240
ayy the edge
>>
>>258472547
in western society, support for men rarely exists, which means that in objective terms, men generally don't rely on others for support.
>>
File: RV.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RV.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Watch this movie and then say you want this failure in a Zelda game.

>inb4 low blow
>>
File: tyrone fedora tip.gif (948 KB, 214x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tyrone fedora tip.gif
948 KB, 214x180
>>258464767

>Maximum edge
>>
File: 1407741719993.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407741719993.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
>>258464589
This is so fucking tasteless. This is /b/-levels of tasteless.

Fuck everyone who calls himself a gamer, jesus fucking christ.
Thread replies: 470
Thread images: 67
Thread DB ID: 10256



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.