[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Van Buren
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: wpfallout3.jpg (180 KB, 612x784) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wpfallout3.jpg
180 KB, 612x784
So, /v/, daily we get Fallout 3 vs NV thread, I don't really care about that. Fallout 2 and 1 is mostly praised, unless you're a faggot. That I do like, yet people keep saying "There will never be another good Fallout game like that". Well, how do you feel about this?
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,29599.html
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,29525.0.html
>>
File: EfktiGe.png (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EfktiGe.png
84 KB, 640x480
Shameless bump
>>
Shameless bump because this just deserves attention unlike all those webms
>>
>>255087773
It sounds cool, I just hope they bring the gameplay up to modern standards.

inb4, casual faggot wanting easy as fuck gameplay with constant handholding.
>>
As much as I want this to happen it probably will not make it.
>>
>>255087773

TL:DR?
>>
>>255087773
The next 'good fallout' is coming out in August.
It's called Wasteland 2.

you're welcome
>>
They want to recreate Van Buren?
That's dumb, because Obsidian used most of their ideas they were going to use in Van Buren on New Vegas
>>
>>255087773
As long as you can become a ranger I'm excited for it
>>
New Vegas should be arriving in the mail any day now. It's gonna be good.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 164x205) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 164x205
>able to choose to play as Human, Ghoul, or Super Mutant from the start
>Cybernetics being part of gameplay

HYPE
>>
>>255089741
Not the locations, not the conflict, not the major plot.
>>255090257
get out
>>
>>255092298
Didn't the major plot involved going to the moon?

No thanks.
>>
>>255087773

i'm pretty hyped for it. though i wish it would be in the same 3d engine as it was planned.

but, i hope with the requirements of needing tactics installed, we can get a drive able highwayman.
>>
>>255093530

no, it was an orbital bombing satellite where you control the fate of cities
>>
fallout 3 was too story oriented. it should have been more about just killing shit in the wasteland. and hardcore mode in NV? thats just fucking stupid. why play a video game if you actually have to cater to needs?

if you ask me, they need to make F4 more like CoD combat-wise. the current combat system is shit. if you shoot someone in the head, they SHOULD die.
>>
>>255097026
You're the same guy from the other thread, aren't you? Go troll a TF2 thread instead.
>>
>>255097026
Jesus /v/. What the hell is wrong with you recently?
>>
>>255097350
>taking trolls seriously
Just don't bother.
>>
>>255097026
I'm going to take the b8 as an excuse to bump this thread
>>
>>255097026
>>255097267
>>255097350
>>255097695
samefag
>>
>>255097916
nope
>>
File: hue.png (7 KB, 555x185) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hue.png
7 KB, 555x185
>>255097916
>>
>>255097026
12 year old detected.
>>
>>255087773
VB had some really good points.

And then some that made Fallout 3 look like Shakespeare

>Let's nuke the world, AGAIN
>MORMONS!
>Aliens
>A city of dogs
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 6610

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.