[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking to get into the advance wars franchise, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 23

File: Advance wars.jpg (50KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Advance wars.jpg
50KB, 640x427px
I'm looking to get into the advance wars franchise, what is the best one to start with? any I should avoid?
>>
>>253789348
just pick one, they're all great.
>>
>>253789348
I think it's best to go from the first onwards. And after playing the Advance Wars games and if you really love them go and play the Famicom Wars games, they're pretty solid too.
>>
>>253789348
All four AW's are good, but avoid anything that wasn't released outside of Japan. Old Wars games don't have anything resembling a plot. Or gameplay depth for that matter.
>>
Personally, I like AW2 the best. More content than one, but without the bullshit tags of Dual Strike and the SERIOUS BUSINESS of Days of Ruin.
>>
File: 1372846932584.jpg (10KB, 261x175px) Image search: [Google]
1372846932584.jpg
10KB, 261x175px
>>253789840
This. But I didn't like Days of Ruin pretty much, even if it was all about the setting.
>>
>>253789348

Gameboy Wars if you want more depth in Naval Battles, else just any Advance Wars title for land.
>>
The first one,

And unless we're also talking about the internationally unreleased NES, SNES and GameBoy Games, which were early attempts and not quite as polished, they're all fucking great.

Advance Wars 1 is polished to a mirror sine and has shit-loads of content worth exploring

Advance Wars 2 adds a couple units and a bunch of new COs.

Advance Wars Dual Strike throws balance absolutely out the window in favor of SHIT-TONS of new units, mechanics, and the ability to use two COs at the same time.
It's more Mario Kart than Stratego at this point, but there's Smash Bros tier depth as far as unlockables go, and the single player mode is the longest, the most unique, and the most polished part of the whole game, and the game is entirely worth playing for that.

Advance Wars Days of Ruin takes the series in a darker, more "realistic" direction and dials the CU-RAYZEE back a little bit with fewer units, fewer COs, and a complete overhaul in the way COs as a whole operate, but in this case, less is more. The single player mode is a bit of a downer, but still very fun and the unit and CO selection has obviously had a lot more thought put into it, as opposed to Dual Strike's Everything And the Kitchen Sink approach.
There's fewer units overall, but each unit's utility has been expanded threefold.

Every game is worth playing though, and every game is a shining example of it's genre. Which one is best is entirely up to personal preference.
>>
Wow, not OP but also interested in trying out the franchise. Is there anything bad to be said about the games?
For any reference I'm used to and fairly happy with Fire Emblem games.
>>
>>253791962

Some of the GB War games were released overseas, and they're special in that they have a unique unit lineup from the rest of the series. More emphasis is placed on ships, while there's also a bunch of vehicles that mostly just serve as fluff as some of them aren't really balanced well. Still, good games if you can get your hands on them.
>>
>>253792381
Not really. It's a really unique strategy game and battles feel a little more, lack for a better word, "epic", than Fire Emblem.
>>
They're all good games. Fanbase is split on the DS games. Some dislike dual strike because the dual CO can lead to broken combinations destroying any semblance of strategy. Some dislike Day of Ruin because of its more serious direction and new characters.

Personally the criticisms of the DS games don't bother me because the DS campaign was built around making use the dual strike feature and for multiplayer you can always give AI strong combinations to make things fair. I think the serious direction of DoR actually worked at accomplishing what it set out, and the gameplay in DoR is polished and mostly well balanced.
>>
did I just walk into /vr/?
anyway, I have advance wars 2 on my GBA.
up to advance wars 2:
weak:
Andy
Olaf
Drake
Sonja
Flak
Adder
strong:
Max
Sami
Sensei
Grit
Colin
Eagle
Jess
Kanbei
Sensei
Lash
Hawk
Overpowered:
Nell
Hachi
Sturm

feel free to add subdivisions, I trying to make a list of power levels to play with my friends
>>
>>253797436
>I trying
I am trying
goddamit
>>
Play AW1 on forward if you have any interest in the story. AW2:BHR is pretty good too, fixing some balance issues, and I've heard AW:DS has even more stuff in it (At the cost of balance), but I've never played it. Play AW:DoR if you either like the setting or are a stickler for balancing, it's probably the best one to play multiplayer on.
>>
>>253792381
The first game has a five hour optional tutorial.
>>
>>253789348
The only one that I didn't like was days of ruin.
>>
File: krusty looks at your post.jpg (9KB, 279x206px) Image search: [Google]
krusty looks at your post.jpg
9KB, 279x206px
>>253798504
>skiping "what's an airport"
>>
File: airport.png (54KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
airport.png
54KB, 720x480px
>>253798667
>>
>>253799087
What is the context of this?
>>
>>253799693
A retarded question for someone who is over 5 years old.
>>
1 if you will be using savestates. 2 if not.
>>
>>253799958
Explain
>>
>>253799693
>>253799791
He's a commanding officer in one of the world's largest militaries.
>>
>>253799693
in the tutorial, Andy, the new Commanding officer asks what an airport is.
>>
Black Hole Rising > Days of Ruin > Dual Strike > Advance Wars

But they're all good.
>>
>>253800378
Oh.
So he's kind of a moron?
>>
>>253800416
>DoR above anything

Fucking how it was so awful.
>>
File: 1399961570552.jpg (18KB, 170x254px) Image search: [Google]
1399961570552.jpg
18KB, 170x254px
How do I beat the final boss of AW1 without getting overrun with his many troops?

I always seem to make a small advance before he fucks me over.
>>
>>253800071

1 has some really awful levels with fog and lethal numerous enemies. It requires very precise memorization of tiles and occupancy and danger zones.

Most of the game is not as bad, if I recall. But savestates are necessary for the tedious and unfun levels.
>>
>>253800638
shit taste
>>
>>253800702
good to know
>>
>>253800681
The right way?
Pick a side to do the runaround while the other two keep him busy.

The cheap way?
Abuse APCs
>>
Days of Ruin ruined the series.
>>
>>253800702
>using save states
>for advance wars
Git gud
>>
>>253800439
that's the joke, nobody seems to mind the fact that a Commander in charge of thousands of lives does not know what an airport is.
>>
>>253801192

Good at what?
>>
>>253799693

It's part of the tutorial where you, through Andy, are introduced to the details of the first Advance Wars. He asks similarly idiotic questions about most everything as a sloppy means to make sure that new players know for a fact what every unit/building/mechanic is, what it looks like, and how exactly it works. Airport is just where the writing/translation failed most transparently to disguise this.
>>
>>253801328
Not being a pathetic casual at an entry-level TBS.
>>
>>253801481

I am good at that.
>>
>>253801328
Enemy AI still had to follow FoW rules so as long as you kept a unit in forward forest tiles you could turtle hard with ranged units while massing up loaded APCs, air units, or tanks.
A lot of the FoW levels didn't really punish you for rushing neutral production facilities either.
>>
>>253801736

The enemy knew where you were in fow maps, so no, they don't follow "the rules" of fow.
>>
>>253801736
>didn't really punish you

I can't think of a FoW level where tanks or hidden artilleries weren't stashed to fuck up your day.
>>
>>253802051
It's your fault if you get your shit slapped in those levels though. Every game specifically tells you to keep units hidden while you advance. Bitches be acting like you have to memorize where enemy troops are hidden on predeployed maps.
>>
>>253801928
at least in AW2 the enemy can't attack you forest units if it does not have an adyacent unit, but it does know of their prescence and will react accordingly.
>>
>>253802535
Yeah, I always creeped recons after the first time.
>>
>>253802629

We are talking about aw1 specifically.

>>253802535

You do.
>>
>>253791369
HEY. METEORS AND FLOWER VIRUSES *ARE* SERIOUS BUSINESS

That said, I actually thought Days of Ruin had the best sense of humor in all of AW. The campaign was surprisingly poignant at parts and even made me like WE WILL PREVAIL Will.

Those tactics shorts during missions were all pretty chuckle worthy if not outright hilarious.

Also, that Mayor is the single greatest fuckstick npc in all of gaming.
>>
Artillery is overpowered in Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict. And it's too dark and to me the characters aren't as memorably designed. Otherwise the gameplay in it is probably the best in the series I don't know.
I think the third one (Dual Strike?) has too much shit that makes it too unbalanced and breaks the gameplay a little for my taste.
>>
>>253803006
>best sense of humor

Yeah the few gems hidden beneath the thousands of miles of depressing,edgy, shit.
>>
love the AW games, AW2 got me through english class passing the gba back and forth to my friend.

AW:DS is like the MvC of strategy games, horribly unbalanced but that only makes it more fun, as long as you don't force yourself to play a Drake vs Hachi matchup or some shit

Days of Ruin was kinda lame. I get that it's the most balanced of the lot, and the attempt at story was neat, but the art sucks, the music is samey and overall forgettable (whereas the wars world games had godlike music), and I didn't like the slow pace of the game, and how little impact COs had
>>
>>253803161
>Edgy

Looks like you didn't even play the fucking game. If Days of Ruin is Edgy then the entire Fallout serious is about a wrist slashing emo faggot that goes around drop kicking newborn babies into a blender.

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>253803163
>art sucks
this, the units look awful
>>
>>253803501
I own the game nigga, low AW to death.

Protag was insufferable, and that's coming from a guy who loves the shit out of JRPGs.
>>
>>253803163
>Not loving Gage's or Waylon's theme

Come on Mang

I LOVE Dual Strike's soundtrack, but given the much stricter room for creativity, the CO themes in DoR are fucking great.

Brenner's theme made me feel like I could save the whole world
>>
>>253798667
The tutorial is just you and Nell fucking with Olaf. Andy isn't anywhere for the whole thing so you're not even missing that.
>>
>>253803749
I dunno mane, I don't remember any of them except Forsythe's being worth a shit

I just turned off the sound after a while
>>
>tfw no 3DS AW game set back in the Wars world
The whole cast is amazing and I fucking love the artstyle
>>
>>253803629
See, I find that really interesting honestly.

I fucking HATE Protagonists like Will because there the same carbon-copy "I'll do my best" try-hard faggots we've seen a million times.

For some reason though, I didn't mind him. I guess because Brenner was so cool and Lin was an awesome support character. I dunno really.

I guess I just really liked the change of pace from the turbo-technicolor-war-crime simulator that the previous games were. At the very least, I appreciate a more serious AW since it's one of the few games that could justify being made "gritty"
>>
>>253804230
Atleast AW is confirmed still "Active", so theres hope.
>>
>>
>>253804298
It wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't over the top.

Give me regular war with a few likable characters and I'm set.

But it went full PoH retarded. Still had a lot of nice things about it though.
>>
File: brigadierbetty.png (354KB, 471x1000px) Image search: [Google]
brigadierbetty.png
354KB, 471x1000px
>>
>>253803987
Forsythe's theme is pure ear sex

But you seriously forgot THIS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV-ULQEsdcg

The song that played as that dippidy-do motherfucker ran train on your entire army?

Waylon Flies again is the hardest mission in the game by far.

If not, then no hard feelings. Ya still like AW, so ya can't be that bad.
>>
File: parin.png (492KB, 640x698px) Image search: [Google]
parin.png
492KB, 640x698px
>Days of Ruin
>Waylon Flies Again
>Keep getting stuck in a stalemate where neither of us make any progress

goddamnit
>>
File: mh3t1ozr6M1r16olro1_1280.png (937KB, 800x1045px) Image search: [Google]
mh3t1ozr6M1r16olro1_1280.png
937KB, 800x1045px
>>
File: BWII-bettypierce.png (1MB, 800x1071px) Image search: [Google]
BWII-bettypierce.png
1MB, 800x1071px
>>
>>253804797

>Mission going well
>Everything is cool
>Enemy deploys rockets

Fuck you too
>>
>>253791416
OST is GOAT though
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 295x221px
Finally! An Advance Wars thread! I'd say Dual Strike, as it has more options for maps, units, and CO's, although at a competitive standpoint it is horribly unbalanced (pic related) and the campaign ranges from laughably easy to soul crushingly hard crystal calamity, but I convinced my friend to get it and it's endless Fun
>>
>>253800416
I agree with this. My favorite feature in DoR was the depth added by giving units exp boosts for winning skirmishes and the CO-to-unit gimmick
>>
File: Troop_De_Grace_by_Inyuo.jpg (1MB, 973x1901px) Image search: [Google]
Troop_De_Grace_by_Inyuo.jpg
1MB, 973x1901px
>>
>>253804618
I really don't like that dirty grimey sounding music, so no, I don't remember it

just sounds like noise to me

I like the more melodic stuff
>>
>>253804618
I actually hate that song.

I usually played Forsythe purely for his theme. His effect was also pretty good to play around with, but mostly the theme and cowboy hat.
>>
>>253804721
Oh man, this.

At least they made it up to you when get to fucking obliterate Greyfield in the next mission. Shit was easy as piss yet insanely stasfying.

That, and Lin stands out as the first AW protag to cut the bullshit and fucking shoot the enemy commander after the battle, Hawke's "HYPER DEATH RAY" attack against Sturm notwithsatanding
>>
>>253805218
I think at least part of that is due to the utterly terrible compression those tracks were subjected to. If you listen to something like "Days of Ruin" (the "no CO theme"), it sounds much cleaner.

All of the CO themes are pretty muddy. I can't wait to hear an AW soundtrack on the 3DS.
>>
File: trustfund.png (18KB, 438x469px) Image search: [Google]
trustfund.png
18KB, 438x469px
>>253805197
Unbalanced suits me to the T because I a terrible at Advance Wars but still like it.
>>
>>253805241
didn't you get the option to shoot Von Bolt at the end of DS, too?
>>
So I'm working on some kind of Advance wars clone >implying we'll ever get close to a working build
What are some game mechanics you like/would like to see different?
>>
>>
>>253805797
Same guy from /agdg/?

I haven't checked in for awhile, how's it going?
>>
>>253805920
No, I avoid /vg/ like the plague and we just started about a week ago
>>
>>253789348
All are good, liked AW2 and DoR the most.
>>
>>253805742
Jake pusses out and shoots his "World Dominating Chair" and shuts it down.

If you say no, Hawke walks in and fucking caps the crusty old bastard.

Hawke is literally the only person in Wars world with both sanity and a pair of balls.
>>
>>253789348
These games are extremely frustrating. I can't see past the cutesie little fucking pixel images of tanks and soldiers...
>>
>>253806030
Oh, well that is for the best since its pretty bad nowadays anyway.

But AW2 + scale and variety couldn't hurt.
>>
>>253806058
>If you say no, Hawke walks in and fucking caps the crusty old bastard.
I think you mean Hawke pusses out and shoots his "World Dominating Chair" and shuts it down.
>>
>>253806178
Fuck you. This is Army Men: The Game.
I want dioramas of this stuff.
>>
>>253805797
What engine/language are you using? I'm making an AW clone too
>>
>>253806398
XNA because it's easy to use, everything from the ground up
>>253806265
We probably want big enough scale (I thought a lot of things in DoR were too small scale), really have no idea what kind of units we want to implement in our final version. Gotta make sure everything is different enough and that everything is usable.
>>
>>253805797
I think a greater variety of infantry type units would be cool. Perhaps maybe give infantry to "hole up" on plains and build a defensive positions to increase theirs defense in the open

Also, I'd love to see the Pipe Runner come back in the form of a Train mounted cannon. Railroads take the place of pipes, with destroy able junctions, trains can mount cannons or serve to ship ground units quickly across the map.

I like the overall design and balance of units in Days of Ruin, it just needed a bit more variety.
>>
>>253805797
the Veteran system (units leveling up) from DoR, but the CO power system from AW2

the ability to name units, just so that if I have one battalion of tanks that's survived since the beginning I can get feels and shit about it, idk
>>
File: lashdraw2.png (104KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
lashdraw2.png
104KB, 700x900px
AW1 is mostly built around giving the enemy an unfair advantage to compensate for it's exploitable AI, but I still think it's really fun.

AW2 is more polished but also more "gimmicky". Most of the campaign battles involve taking big enemy cannons or factories instead of just plain skirmishes.

AWDS has a ton of cool shit but it's very unbalanced, but it's fun since you can basically pick and choose what you want to use.

AW:DoR / DC is the most balanced of all of them but it's very bare bones, not a lot of customization potential.

tl;dr they're all great
>>
>>253806303
Wait, really?

Fuck. God Damnit. I HATE Von Bolt.

Hawke is the hero Black Hole deserves.
>>
>>253806604
I personally don't like XNA because it doesn't port well. I would just write a wrapper class around Windows GDI and use that if I were you.
>>
Go through them in order.
but DS = 2 > 1 >DoR
>>
>>253800293
hehehehe
>>
I'm just not good at strategy games.
I love them but I get stuck around the 8th or 9th level. gonna go back and try to beat 2 tho thanks to this thread.
>>
>>253805202
The Veteran Unit feature adds a lot to the game and actively encourages you pull back injured units and keep them alive.
>>
>>253797436
There have been AW threads on /vr/. They go full potato over anything that's near the board's arbitrary date line, so said threads never amount to anything other than five or so posts of bitching before 404ing.

Your tier list is kind of bad. Others have done it a lot better.
http://awbw.wikia.com/wiki/Tier_List
>>
File: 1329402-250px_forsythe.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1329402-250px_forsythe.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
After playing Fire Emblem I realize now Intelligent System pulled a trope from Fire Emblem with this guy.
>>
>>253800293
>>253801421
>>253801217
>tutorial

It's the halfway point of the main campaign.
>>
Days of Ruin gets shit for no reason.
>>
>>253809718
It's probably just because it was such a drastic change from the tone. Like each game just got more and more crazy units and black hole shenanigans and then they just flipped a lightswitch with Days of Ruin.

I personally loved it all of them and the music is consistently awesome but you'd have to be blind to see why some people didn't like it. There certainly are plenty of people who knock it but never played it though.
>>
>>253809718
To be fair it came out at a similar time as other 'grim and gritty' remakes were so it did get some flak for being part of the trend.

As far as being edgey, eh. The Mayor's an average asshole, Waylon's a money hungry asshole, Greyfield's a warmongering asshole, etc. Caulder could be called that but he's fucking insane as well.
>>
File: YoshiWhy.jpg (15KB, 191x205px) Image search: [Google]
YoshiWhy.jpg
15KB, 191x205px
>no one wants to play DoR
>no one even wanted to play DoR back when wifi worked and it was easy
>awbw died again
>>
NES wars is pretty fun.
>>
>>253806617
Infantry, specifically the fact that they were fucking impossible to kill, was the biggest problem with AW1-3. The last thing you should ever want is to give them more defense.
>>
They are all amazing

DoR is possibly the wierdest one. It has the best balance unit wise and some decent COs but the worst story and characters.

But seriously, the fuck plays these for the story?
>>
>>253805797

Give the navy more deph (hehe). Look into how GB wars balanced destroyers with cruisers, BBs, and subs, for starters.
>>
Guys... Why doesn't AW have a Smash rep?
>>
File: 21365213532.jpg (47KB, 554x569px) Image search: [Google]
21365213532.jpg
47KB, 554x569px
>>253815945

Because FE is more marketable.
>>
>>253815945
Nips have no taste. There's nothing we can do.
>>
>>253789348

They're all gold, and you'd have fun starting from the first and working through. Dual-Strike is the epitome of all the cartoonish ones (to the point where the balance gets shot to hell in war-room stuff), and DoR drags it right back down to the ground with better AI and a focus on tactics rather than powers.
>>
>>253791962

In other words, what this man is saying.

For me, DoR has the best gameplay, but if there's only ONE for you to play, it should be Dual Strike due to the CUH-RAYZEE and the amount of content.
>>
>>253803006

I do have to say, DoR's jokes landed a lot better. They obviously cared for the plot, even if it was a bit 'typical Wapanese post-apoc wasteland' type schlub.
>>
File: AWBW2.png (51KB, 322x323px) Image search: [Google]
AWBW2.png
51KB, 322x323px
Bump
>>
>>253815945
The series isn't really popular in Japan. I'd like to see, if Snake is cut, Sami or someone else take his moveset.

Hell it would be pretty crazy if Nintendo pulls a Roy again and puts in a character from the new AW IS is working on into the game.
>>
people should just play the first AW, it's the only good one
>>
>>253821571
2 is basically the first one but with a bit more stuff
>>
>>253812018
Had a friend with a famicom and NES wars, and we played the shit out of it. Lost touch with him, but once I heard Advance Wars was a sequel I preordered it and a GBA on the spot.

I pretty much ignored 9/11 playing AW
>>
>>253809718
I would have played DoR more if there was a War Room.
>>
>>253822547
I must've made like 30 maps on the map editor in DoR to make up for that.
>>
>>253789348

I might skip the first one, its a little iffy.

the other 3 each have subtle improvements and weaknesses.
>>
File: GoldRush.jpg (65KB, 487x600px) Image search: [Google]
GoldRush.jpg
65KB, 487x600px
>>253823009
>aw5 has 50 design map slots like DoR
>map editor gives you the option to assign a map a number for how many days you can get perfect speed in
>play own maps for score

Fucking glorious
>>
>>253822547
>What are trial maps
>>
File: Hell.png (12KB, 384x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hell.png
12KB, 384x360px
>>253824039
kek
>>
File: Rick_Perry_and_a_Gun.jpg (48KB, 471x512px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_Perry_and_a_Gun.jpg
48KB, 471x512px
>>253823009
>>253823408

>tfw custom hard campaign

Thank God we had a decent community.
>>
File: 1402195621319.png (112KB, 263x194px) Image search: [Google]
1402195621319.png
112KB, 263x194px
>patrol the base like a good soldier
>hear your CO saying this

What to do?
>>
>>253805797
Find a way to impliment supply lines might be fun. Like, AW has it's city capturing mechanic, maybe something like producing units requires power/supplies, and you can't produce from factories unless you have a captured city or your HQ connected to it.

The idea of being able to sneak units behind enemy lines to capture key supply line structures which disrupt their production intrigues me, but I don't know if the gameplay would be fun or frustrating.
>>
>>253811903
I played DoR to DEATH. S ranked every mission on the campaign. When I ventured online, I just ran into hackers unless I arranged a match.

It was a load of fun. I dedicated myself to playing only Will online because he grew on me as a character and a CO. He's decidedly middle of the pack, but it was fun leading Mech formations with him.
>>
>>253806720
You ever do that in DoR? The game tried to hammer home that the 12th Battalion was really just the surviving third of a full 1000 troops. They even did a head count, and the soldiers from the original 12th Battalion are completely dwarfed by civilians and even lose out in numbers compared to Lazurian POWs.

I like to imagine that the boys from the 12th are usually in charge of equal numbers of Lazurian soldiers and trained civilians, and that their air force is almost entirely made of the 13th Battalion deserters Waylon left to die.

I took great care of my Veteran squads. I kind of wish you could put pre-leveled units on the field in the map maker. That would have been sweet for some custom map shenanigans.
>>
>>253826502
Friend games are kind of a given. Not so much because of hacking, but because the maps on Random were awful and Tabitha auto-won the majority of them.
>>
>>253825012
I hate Andy. Glad he was gone for most of DS.
>>
>>253805797
More interactive scenery, like open plains become a dirt puddles after rain, so vehicles have problem with crossing it, or if too much combat is evolved on the same place it becomes sorta like ww1 no mans land, some of these changes are temporarily, other are permanent.
Also this >>253806617 more infantry times would've been nice, also trains, it would be cool to create hubs, which could've been used for quick travel by light ground forces ( infantry, light tanks and small vehicles ).
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.