[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Does The Fox Say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 477
Thread images: 27

File: 1495979026141.jpg (12KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
1495979026141.jpg
12KB, 318x159px
What Does The Fox Say?

New chapters out on the 8th, 18th, 28th every month
https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/wdfs
https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/what_does_the_fox_say
>>
>On Team Gaji's old QnA

>A) If Sumin Seju are not together, I think there's no way Seju can live. Please make her happy. 성지는 아직 젊잖아요, 수민이랑 헤어져도 기회도 많고 문제없이 잘살것 같은데, 세주는 수민이랑 헤어지면 살수가 없을것 같아요. 부디 세주의 짠내를 멈춰주세요ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Gyeomji) Hmm, I don't think that's the only way to make her happy. 세주의 짠내를 멈추는 방법이 한가지만은 아닐거에요

>A) I'm so sorry for them, sorry for Sumin's parents death accident, Seju already felt guilty about the accident and Sumin blaming Seju for her parents death accident, and her suffering from her shitty family.
>정말 안타깝네요. 수민이는 수민이대로 안타깝고 세주는 성장과정도 그렇고 안그래도 비행기 사고 죄책감이 클텐데 수민이가 그걸로 원망까지.. 에고 안타깝넹
>Gyeomji) You are right, they were both immature, both at fault. 맞아요. 안타까운 일들이 연속으로.. 둘다 철이 없었고 잘못이 있어요.

>Gyeomji) Seju is such an beauty, extremely rich, smart, has a killer body, she's got it all, she's too prefect. So I thought, her making mistake once, giving her one flaw was not a bad idea, hohoho. 세주 미인에다 엄청난 부자에 머리도 좋고 몸매도 좋잖아요. 다 갖췄잖아요, 너무 완벽하잖아요. 한번쯤 실수해야 인간미 있죠. 호호

>A) I have no idea how it will end.어떻게 끝날지 도대체 감이 안와요.
>Gyeomji) It ain't over till it's over. 끝날때까지 끝이 아니다. ㅎㅎ
>>
>>A) 정말 술이 웬수다.
>>Gyeomji) Wine is a turncoat. Go easy on the alcohol, you guys too. 술이 웬수죠. 여러분도 술 적당히 드세요.
>Alcohol/Wine is a turncoat; first a friend, then an enemy.
>Go easy on the alcohol, you guys too. 술이 웬수죠. 여러분도 술 적당히 드세요.
>In translating English to Korean, wine is often translated as alcohol(술).
>In this sentence, wine means alcohol, not specifically wine.
>>
When making new threads, can we also include a link to the previous thread?
>>
>>2360064
We probably can.
>>
Can someone post the latest chapter? The old thread is dead and no one linked back to it.
>>
>>2360362
https://m.imgur.com/a/k4xb3
>>
So, with today chapter, there will be just one more to the end?
>>
Not a very interesting chapter, especially if it's before the final. It's was just flat. Not excitement, just plain nothing.
>>
>>2362462
I don't know where TG wants to get with this, so much potential lost
>>
-So, Seju and Sungji are drunk.
-All three celebrate Seju's birthday.
This is actually what happens in this chapter.
So much potential between Sumin and Sungji is wasted.
>>
I don't think next chapter will be the last one. There are many unresolved things, and they haven't even talked properly about their issues and come to a conclusion. If there's really one chapter left then the story will end in a very shitty way
>>
>>2362508
There are still so many things left unspoken.
>>
So... where's the new chap? We always had the translation around this hour.
>>
>>2362529
If u want to read the chapter right away, go the Lezhin.
>>
https://m.imgur.com/a/ATebf

Don't beg
>>
File: climax end.jpg (37KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
climax end.jpg
37KB, 600x875px
>>2362529
Here's today's chapter.
>>
>>2362534
English Lezhin is week behind.
>>
>>2362540
This candle looks like a... man's tool. The bartender's prank for Seju?
>>
>>2362536
Seju sleep coz she was so drunk...bartender anyone? Fuck, how I wish they could say that nothing was done that night
>>
>>2362546
>the candle looks like a dick, lol
What. For fuck's sake, Freud, go back to your grave.
>>
>>2362547
What was the point showing Seju falling asleep because she was drunk the second to last chapter?
To imply nothing actually happened between her and the bartender?
Damn, not a single thing can be resolved in one chapter, especially not when they're this short.
>>
>>2362475
Sungji and sumin did had a talk. Sungji said it was hard dating Sumin but it's all worth it. It was a significant talk..Sungji is letting her heart out saying how happy she is with Sumin. But funny thing is when Sungji is drunk she starts calling Sumin as team leader again haha. And Sumin was like "why is she back to calling me team leader"
>>
>>2362547
She had to be not intoxicated the way she said. She's falling asleep when she's too drunk. And she had to pass through her security who would not let the bartender inside if they thought he'd do something she didn't want. She slept with him and she wanted it, this is more than clear to me now.
>>
>>2362555
I had the same thought. Maybe nothing is said, so it's hard to know, I have a feeling nothing happened that night, but we will never know
>>
>>2362557
#teamblonde ending coming right up.
>>
>>2362562
so she just fell asleep in the guys arms, NAKED? no, they did the do. and she was conscious while doing it.
>>
>>2362557
I can't read this.
I was looking at the pictures/panels.
And to me, so much potential is wasted.
>>
>>2362566
I'm not capable of translating but in short.. sungji dressed sumin up and ask sumin to sing the birthday song. Seju had a laugh on it. Then they talk about wine. Sumin asking why so many wine and the conversation goes with Seju asking Sungji had she seen Sumin drunk and then Sungji ask Seju how.. Seju playfully said "how do you think?" and ask Sumin to answer.. Sumin was like why ask me and pretends she didn't remember and Seju said "it's because you always got drunk first" then Seju and Sumin was having their own talk about what happen when they drink wine like in their own world and Sungji looks at them anf start drinking. When Sumin came back Sungji ask how Seju and Sumin said she's well asleep. Sungji said "CEO really needs you right now" amd Sumin said "You're right" amd about to thank Sungji then saw Sungji drinking and panic haha. And she was like "Is she drunk already" when Sungji wants to open her shirt. Sungji said it's hot and then goes on to room
>>
>>2362563
It is obvious haha.
>>
>>2362572
so yea, nothing much happened
>>
>>2362572
It's impossible for the next chapter to be the last one with all those lose ends left.
>>
>>2362582
Yeah.. don't know what is the significant of this chapter except Sumin and Sungji's talk. While reading I feel like the drunk Seju had much more meaning but Seju just end up falling asleep. I agree that the Seju's birthday party can be just skipped and TG should focus more on Sumin Sungji.
>>
looks like we won't get a new chap today. meh. going back to skyrim.
>>
>>2362475
>-So, Seju and Sungji are drunk.
Thought they were both going to hit it on. Damn i know it's too good to be true
>>
>>2362475
>-So, Seju and Sungji are drunk.
Thought they both going to hit it on. Damn i know it's too good to be true
>>
>>2362589
>>2362529
tell me what you did on skyrim I wanna kno

I'm sorry it took so long

please forgive me

What Does The Fox Say? Chapter 84

Rough English Translations

Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/NHYRs

I'msorry
>>
>>2362536
wow...a whole site/page is missing.
no wonder i missed the part between sumin and sungji talking by looking at the pictures/panels.
>>
>>2362618
Thank you, Anon.
>>
>>2362618
Thank you based anon.
>>
>>2362618
is this really meow-chan?
>>
>>2362618
Thank you Anon.

Sumin is dead inside while singing HB, the chapter's highlight.
>>
>>2362650
yes i am meow chan meow meow

I usually upload panel of comic along with the post but I forgot and I don't wanna delete it

I'm sory for being so late
>>
>>2362666
Thanks for doing this in the first place.
Are you also the who translates TLD?
>>
>>2362618
What a wonderful chapter full of nothing. Everything is alright now, fuck all the plotlines.
>>
>>2362670
yes
>>
>>2362618
>Chapter 84
Thanks!
>>
>>2362680
Nice. Are you also going to translate the newest chapter? It looks pretty interesting.
>>
>>2362680
meow-chan are you going to start IWBGIYDE?
From a fan of yours
>>
>>2362728
if i remember correctly then the latest chapter was already translated.
>>
>>2362584
Seeing Team Gaji screw up so many times, I wouldn't say it's impossible.
At this point they probably just wanna finish the story and start on the side-stories.
>>
File: 1350071607658.jpg (48KB, 798x809px) Image search: [Google]
1350071607658.jpg
48KB, 798x809px
>>2362540
>pic
I remember this shit was around wayyy before all this 3some mess, good job psychic anon.
>>
>>2362746
I must have missed it!

Anyways thanks for all your hard work on the translations
>>
>>2362919
i've read the latest chapter.
>>
>>2362822
>July 23 2015
That pic is almost two years old. It was supposed to be a joke, but it seems it was actually spot on on what wdtfs would become.
>>
Team Blonde is such a winner. Can't imagine different ending.
>>
Just somehow have this feeling that sungji would walk out of the relationship...
>>
So, what if Sungji realizes that Sumin can not make her happy and Sumin's heart still depends on Seju?
If you look at Sungji's facial expressions, it looks as if Sungji would realize something.
For example, the facial expression as Sumin said 'i love you'.
Or, the facial expression as Sumin and Seju entertained themselves.
It looks as if Sungji is in another dimension.

No idea why, but in this chapter Sungji behaved strangely.
>>
>>2363230
If she ddoes that, Sumin will never be with anyone again. Go back to that moment when Sungji broke up with her.
>>
>>2363239
Well, I think that's due to Seju being pretty passive aggressive by talking about the good old time. You know, to display, that she knows Sumin better and has a past with her. She's trying to establish dominance, that's why (in my opinion) Sungji is pretty pissed about. And of course the fact she's hanging out with "the ex". No matter how much of a good person you are, everyone has its limit.
>>
>>2363318
Yeah, I know what you mean.
And I think Sungji's limits have been reached for a long time.
>>
>>2363334
Sungji knows it's a game and the winner takes it all. She has Sumin in her hands, I can't see her letting go. Besides, Sumin loves her, it's crystal clear. Sungji isn't blind, she has to know that.
>>
>>2363345
That maybe true that Sumin loves Sungji.

But you can see in Sungji's body language that she has realized something. And look at Sungji's face by Sumin saying "i love you".
Sungji remembers something.
Just as the odd behavior as Sungji had drunk the whole bottle empty.
>>
>>2363350
She didn't. She knows they know each other for years so better than Sumin and Sungji. But she also knows they're at the begining of their relationship and it can only go further from now on. She faced Seju twice already. She's not going to let her in - it's different now.
>>
>>2363370
That may be true. No idea why, but Sungji behaved strangely.
But what is different now?
>>
>>2363990
Everything. Even Sumin changed into a different person. She's head over heels in love with Sungji, she can't see anyone else this way anymore. She's happy. Sungji told Seju it was hard to make Sumin open her heart. Do you really think she'll give up and walk away after working so hard? It's not Sungji's style.
>>
>>2364009
Nevertheless, I see the option that Sungji can end the relationship with Sumin despite all this, because the band between Sumin and Seju is simply strong.
And the love for someone -is related to Sumin's love for Sungji- is not everything in a relationship.
And I think Sungji remembers a few words from Dawoon. Since Dawoon simply knows Sungji well what Sumin does not. And I also think that this 'i love you' or 'i like you' or 'i like it' feels different for Sungji than usual.
>>
>>2364032
she told this to seju to mke her understand it's better for her to walk away instead of hurting not only sumin but also herself because seju suffers too. but her suffering is because she can't have sumin anymore while sumin is suffering because of seju's sick games. sungji knows what she wants, she told seju she's not going to step down and run away like a little kid. she's fighting and she's winning. if she'd let go of sumin, she'd hurt sumin. do you think she'd do that? she's not cruel. nothing, literally nothing, says she's going to walk away.
>>
>>2364054
>if she'd let go of sumin, she'd hurt sumin. do you think she'd do that? she's not cruel.

It has nothing to do with being mean.
Love is simply not everything.
And Sungji can end the relationship.
It does not mean that Sungji does it.
If I were in Sungji's shoes then I would firstly, the thing with Seju not loose as if it were nothing. And secondly, I would always be suspicious if my girlfriend did not cheat me again. And thirdly, I would be in Sungji's shoes, then I would not constantly have understanding what my girlfriend is doing.
I mean, Sungji already has a huge package to bear what she has experienced in the short time of the relationship. And that in her first relationship.
>>
>>2364097
Don't be delusional. It's very obvious Sumin loves Sungji and only her now. I'm not even team blonde but it's clear they're the endgame. Sumin even forgot Seju's birthday and that says a lot. At the end of the chapter the scene was very intimate, Sumin apologized for taking Sungji for granted and Sungji told her how happy she feels by her side. Sungji may feel a bit insecure or jealous when watching Sumin and Seju interact but that's normal. It may be naive on her part but Sungji trusts Sumin and she made amends with Seju. The series is ending and nothing suggests she'll dump Sumin.
>>
>>2364116
I'm not saying that Sungji end the relationship. Only I would not immediately trust again as Sungji does it. I know that it will end soon and still so much is unclear.
>>
>>2364097
not many can be understanding like Sungji. if u dont have trust & respect for the other person then the relationship will go no where.
>>
>>2364384
I agree. Although Sungji broke up with Sumin once and it didn't do and good any of them. Both suffered a lot. It made Sumin realize how much she loves her and how much she wants this to work while Sungji had time to forgive. She'll never forget but she forgave.
>>
have Sungji say I love you to Sumin, or even say it back when Sumin says it?
>>
>>2364407
She said it like 2 or 3 chapters ago. She wanted to say it twice but a phone call from Seju interrupted her.
>>
>>2364407
Sumin wanted to say it back but the phone rang.

>>2364412
No! In one of the previous chapters, it was Sumin who said it two times or three times in a row but Sungji did not reply back.
And in the previous as Sungji was a little pissed because of the call, it was Sungji who said 'i love you' to Sumin as Sungji looked in Sumin's eyes.
And the moment Sumin started 'i lov ..', the phone rang.
>>
>>2362618
I was doing quests connected to legion.
thanks for the translation!
>>
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1965141/

>>1971162
Gaji : Recently, I saw Sumin and Nammi in a dream. It was the first time I ever have dreamed about 2d characters.

Gyeomji : Hmm, I heard it was an erotic dream..

Gyeomji : thatNammi and Sumin were doing kind of things.. youknowwhat, yeah..

Author QnA

https://m.ask.fm/gyeomji/answers/127136371166
??? ? ??? ???????
?? ??? ????? ???? ???? ????

Gyeomji : Starting a story without planning the ending is just not my style.

https://m.ask.fm/gyeomji/answers/127053401310

??????????????????????? ???? ?????^^
?.... ? ???? ??? ????

Q : Such as My Boram >>1954736 ending, awww. You know what I mean.
Gyeomji : Why not? It's your own story. You can do whatever you want about it, right?
https://m.ask.fm/gyeomji/answers/127548269534
?? ???? ??????
?? ??? ???~ ?? ? ?????...
Where are Sungji's parents?
Her parents still live in her hometown.
https://m.ask.fm/gyeomji/answers/127321832158

세주랑 수민이랑 단 한번밖에 안 싸웠다고 하셨는데 그 한번이 세주 외도 때문인거죠? 근데 의외다. 수민이 부모님 돌아가셔서 수민이 버럭할때도 그렇고 둘이 많이 싸우고 붙고 싸우고 붙고 했을것 같은뎅ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
그땐 세주가 많이 참았죠...ㅠㅠ

Q : You said Seju and Sumin fought only once, and it was when Seju had an affair, right? Well, I'm kind of surprised that it was only once. I thought they fought a lot, well, Sumin had flared up over her parents accident and all

Gyeomji : Seju had put up with a lot during that time.
>>
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1804911/

Team Gaji consists of two girls , gaji and gyeomji
Gaji's an artist , gyeomji's a writer
Gaji writes too. "A Pet's Aesthetic" is her solo work

Here're some of authors qna notes

겸지님이 키가커요 가지님이 키가커요? 누가 누궁 난쟁이라 부를수 있나요
제가 훨씬... 큽니당. 겸지님께 난쟁이라고 백 번 정도 말할 수 있죠.

Q : Who's the taller one, between Gaji nim and Gyeomji nim? Who can call who a midget?
Gaji : I'm much much taller than Gyeomji nim. I can call her a midget one hundred times.

악플 써도 되나용 ^.^ 겸지
쓰세용 ^.^

Gyeomji : Can I leave a negative comment here?^.^
Gaji : As you wish^.^

Q : Why the title "What does the fox say"?
Gyeomji : It's a pretty simple reason, but I'm embarrassed to tell you why..

엔딩은 누가 서로 맺어지는지 정해져있나요? 아니면 바뀔수도 있나요? 세주*수민 제발 ㅠㅠ
결말은 당연히 정해져있고 바뀔 수도 있겠지만 바꿀 생각은 없어요

Q : Is the ending already planned? Or could it be changed? Seju x Sumin pleaseㅠㅠ
Gyeomji : Of course it had been already planned, it may change, but I don't think I will change the ending.

Q : Which character do you like the most?
Gyeomji : The three of them are all dear to me but I have some weak spots for Seju

Q : How many chapters will there be?
Gyeomji : It will end with around 40 - 50 chapters?
>>
File: wide.jpg (377KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
wide.jpg
377KB, 1200x600px
http://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2044696

Team Gaji did an interview about WDTFS. Could someone translate it.
http://m.munhwanews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=16947#_adtep

'What does the fox say'의 남은 전개에서 특히 주목할 만한 부분은 어떤 것인가.

ㄴ 내가 마음속으로 정해둔 주제가, 누군가가 다시 사랑할 수 있게 되는 과정. 그 누군가가 굳이 수민이가 아니더라도, 다시 사랑하게 되는 과정이어서, 남은 전개에서, 그걸 생각하며 보시면 될 것 같다.

다시 사랑할 수 있게 되는 인물이 성지일 수도, 세주일 수도 있겠다.

ㄴ 그렇다고 할 수 있다

About the upcoming story arc of 'What does the fox say', is there anything you want the readers to focus on?

ㄴThe Subject I have in mind is that how one becomes someone who can love again, and that one doesn't have to be Sumin. So, I want my readers to focus on that point when they read the future chapters.

You mean, it could be Sungji or Seju who can love again.

ㄴYou could say so.
>>
http://move.loveisover.me/u/thread/1996928/#1996930

Gaji Team Interviewfor webtoonguide: http://www.webtoonguide.com/index.php?document_srl=10491&mid=rds01_interview
At first, it was a romantic comedy between black haired girl and blond girl.

Among three main characters, Seju is the last created character.

Seju's character was born while designing Sumin's character.
>>
File: 1457147359988.jpg (15KB, 980x202px) Image search: [Google]
1457147359988.jpg
15KB, 980x202px
http://move.loveisover.me/u/thread/1996928/#2005647

A translation error in the official English translation
Authors already confirmed it.

Q.울어요가 수민이 말이라구여? 그 과장이란분은 왜 우신건가요?.?
A.휴.... 진짜 궁금해서 물어보신 거라고 받아들이고 좋아서 울었다고 대답해드릴게요

https://m.ask.fm/gyeomji/answers/127299812574

Q. Sumin is the one talking 'Are you crying?' Why did the manager person(Ms. Choi/redhead) cry??

A. Phew, I give you a reply considering you have no hidden meaning in your question. She cried because She likes it/She feels so good.
>>
>>2366619
>that one doesn't have to be Sumin. So, I want my readers to focus on that point when they read the future chapters.
>You mean, it could be Sungji or Seju who can love again.

And unless there's a big ass twist in the last chapter this is damn wrong. But guess they had to say that to not loose too many readers.
>>
File: 2015-06-03-Wdtfs-1st-vote.png (21KB, 1279x458px) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-03-Wdtfs-1st-vote.png
21KB, 1279x458px
1st vote on 2015.06
It was after chapter 12.

Which couple you guys want to be endgame? I'm really curious. Vote for your favourite couple now.

Sumin x Seju 28.2%

Sumin x Sungji 60.4%

Seju x Sungji 11.4%
>>
File: 2016-01-07-Wdtfs-2nd-vote.png (22KB, 1279x475px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-07-Wdtfs-2nd-vote.png
22KB, 1279x475px
2nd vote on 2016.01
It was after chapter 35.

Sumin x Sungji 52.3%

Sumin x Seju 47.7%
>>
>>2366755
That's pretty tight, I want to know the endgame I think I will be satisfied with whatever couple ends up together as long as the third person is able to move on
>>
It's too late to make Sungji live again and she doesn't need healing (she's Sumin's medicine) so it's 100% about Seju.
>>
>>2366857
Love*
>>
So according to the qna translated so far:
- the ending was planned at the begining of the story
- Seju was created as the last character and wasn't meant to have such a huge impact (she was meant to be a plot device for Sumin, most likely)
- nothing changed when it comes to the end
- the story is about healing and being able to love again
- Seju doesn't need to be in a relationship with Sumin to be happy
then... Team Blonde ending is pretty much confirmed with it. We have 1 or 2 chapters left, it's not enough time to change Sumin's complete devotion and deep love she has towards Sungji and fall back in love with Seju. As mentioned above, Sungji is Sumin's medicine - she healed her and showed her she's able to love again. Since Seju happened to have a bigger impact to the story than planned and became one of the main characters then she has to heal and be able to love again too. Let's not forget what TG had said before either - Seju doesn't need to be in a relationship with Sumin to be happy. I simply can't see Sumin ending up with Seju anymore. Even if it was possible like 5 chapters ago, it was less and less possible after each next chapter and it's impossible now. If they somehow do end up together then it'll be pulled out of the ass, forced and rushed.
>>
>>2366893
>be pulled out of the ass, forced and rushed
Same goes for Sumin/Sungji, maybe even more. That's the problem.
>>
>>2367026
Sungji x Sumin seems more believable at this point. Whoever says otherwise is probably delusional.
Each chapter Sumin starts treating Seju more like a friend. She pays a lot more attention to Sungji too, and tells Sungji that she loves her, so I don't see how any content within two chapters can make Sumin suddenly break up with Sungji.
Only way I can see Seju x Sumin is if Sungji breaks up with Sumin herself and tells her to go back to Seju.
>>
>>2367026
No. Sumin and Sungji has a long build-up story while Sumin amd Seju is the past. Sungji gave Sumin the opportunity to move on, move and be loved without any toxicity.
>>
>>2367037
Sumin wouldn't listen. We saw how she reacted when Sungji broke up with her once - badly. She's even more invested in this relationship now, she'd be more broken than before. So no, it's not possible for her to go back to Seju.
>>
>>2367037
>within two chapters
1 chapter
>>
>>2367067
If the story really ends within 1 chapter then it'll end with a shit ton of plot holes.
>>
anyone knows where can i read the offical translation for free?
>>
>>2367120
Nowhere
>>
Is there going to be a sequel because how the hell will Seju solve her family issues in one chapter?
While Sungji and Sumin must have some kind of ending.
Wow this is going to be messy.
>>
It won't end in one chapter. The ending of the last one implied Sumin and Sungji will fuck next chapter, and you know sex scenes take up a lot of pages
>>
>>2367390
It can be rushed by showing the morning after.
>>
>>2367390
I know TG it would end by the next chapter and people are sticking to that as well, but I would be shocked if that is truly the case. There are just so many things that haven't been resolved and the last few chapters have been so slow burning.
>>
>>2367390
>>2367404
TG said at the end of June it will end.
And then they make a small break and then come back with the Extras or whatever you call it.
>>
Probably they will continue Seju's story when WDTFS ends in another manhwa, they didn't expect her to be so popular
>>
>>2367888
Not probably. TG will make Sumins & Sejus happy time and we they got together blahblah. Sumins & Sungjis happy time together. And Dawoon & Lawyer lady time. That are the Extras or what ever you call it.
>>
>>2367392
They never did it, why would they do now? We will just get a sex chapter, that's how they will end it
>>
>>2367933
>Sungji and Sumin had sex while Seju was drunk sleeping, the end, pls buy our extras!
all the plotlines will be resolved in a future QA
>>
it seems team blonde win, personally as a team pink since day one this really annoys me and just the way the last few chapters have gone really infuriate me because I feel like seju didnt get a real chance.
Im definitely ending this manga disappointed and full of regret.
>>
>>2368588
if she didn't try to manipulate both of them, i'd probably feel sad for her. she's getting what she earned.
>>
>>2368588
>>2368603
She's reaping what she's sown. It's a just world, people. What else would you want?
Does anyone really care about Sumin's feelings at all?
>manhwa
ftfy
>>
>Since Seju happened to have a bigger impact to the story than planned and became one of the main characters then she has to heal and be able to love again too.
I'm at a loss for words here.
>>
>>2368588
That borderline unstable big tittied skank should be grateful for being included in Sumin and Sungji's life after all the bad deeds she has done.
>>
Looks like chapter 85 isn't the last one.
>>
>>2369046
I thought the same thing.

Yea, Nami is back.

The sex scene was not as long as thought.
>>
>>2369051
Nami x Seju, pls
>>
>>2369053
http://imgur.com/a/Usvn9 Indeed. Name + Seju in motion. And the mysterious "killer" seems to be back and have acointances with Nami.
>>
>>2369055
That's not a killer, lol. It's Nami's dad, he's a doctor. Sumin visited him once when she had this bad backpain.
>>
>>2369055
Seems like the story is gonna get dragged a little bit longer. Geez. TG didn't keep their promise.
>>
>>2369055
>Nami and Seju
Who the fuck cares about them anyway? Why couldn't the manhwa stop already? What's the heck is Team Gaji thinking? I've not had any more patience and I guess most of you too so what is Team Gaji planning on milking from us?
>>
>>2369066
They need to close all the lose ends. The assassin part is still not done. Same goes for Seju's family, especially her dad. So yeah, if they're making the story longer than it was supposed to be then I wish to see Seju with Nami and I'll go down with this ship. Just as I'll go down with Sumin and Sungji.
>>
>>2369067
>loosed ends
>not done
They could have done it a million years ago, I believe.
>>
>>2369055
>acointances
Why am I reading this as coitus?
>>
>>2369068
Yes, but they chose to waste the entire chapter on sex, then b-day etc. If they continued with the assassin arc, we'd be done by now.
>>
>>2369069
>coitus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUs0vsyJ3zA
>>
>>2369053
>Nami x Seju, pls
Nammi admitted she has a girlfriend now, Bang Woori, so, forget about that.
>>
>Seju
>Sejufags
>needy
>>
wdtfs lost its glory and vitality a long time ago. I'm done with this artless yuri webtoon (pun intended).
>>
>>2369087
can't agree more
>>
I still love WDTFS and its plot for what it is. Granted, I do wish different plot points would be handled at different paces and some chapters were more focused (some of the chapters were 85% sex, 15% plot). TG says they already have the ending and main details planned ahead of time, so I'm sure there's a method to their madness. I'll just trust them on that and enjoy the ride. Plus, Korean media tends to deviate slightly based on consumer reaction/opinion (based on what I've seen with k-dramas), which may explain the constant extensions and adjustments to the story.

Tons of people, like me, are still waiting, reading, and discussing WDTFS right when it releases. So, definitely still some merit and enjoyment to the manhwa.
>>
>>2369090
(Continued)
Even if you were reading this purely for the sex, it's good too. The sex has actual variety as opposed to some of the other smutty yuri out there.
>>
>>2369077
>Bang Woori
sum ting wong
>>
>>2369077
>>2369079
>>2369093

And this is not the end, Nammi still has lingering feelings for Sumin. How fatal Sumins beauty is
>>
Thought it was the last chapter already, guess not
>>
Why does TG say that it will end at the end of June, but it will continue?
>>
File: ss (2017-06-29 at 02.03.02).jpg (112KB, 897x473px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-29 at 02.03.02).jpg
112KB, 897x473px
What Does The Fox Say? Chapter 85

English Translation with proofread done by another user

Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/y8Tjb
>>
>>2369127
>https://imgur.com/a/y8Tjb
Thanks, but it's not fully translated. I'm waiting for our usual translator to come out.
>>
I see a few parts left untranslated.
>>
sorry.

I will fix it now.
>>
>>2369127
Tnx a lot T-anon you rock!
>>
>>2369133
... I AM the usual translator.

It's been fixed. sorry for the mistake.
>>
>>2369138
Oh, I'm sorry then! Thanks for your hard work once again!
>>
>>2369066
>>2369087
>>2369089
Stop reading then, nobody is forcing you to read this "artless yuri", go read your stupid higschool mangas. I'm glad it's not over yet
>>
>>2369147
*highschool, my bad
>>
>>2369127
Thank you. I know Seju has the most unresolved side plot, but I want more of Sungji. Oh well. I'll take what I can get before it ends. I'll be sad not seeing the characters when this all ends, the extras and everything. The characters are honestly so beautiful.
>>
so...sungji has a hangover.
funny.
but also a bit unsocial of sumin that she does not drive sungji home.
>>
>>2369138
Ok tnx a lot you are best!
>>
>>2369181
She definitely felt really bad about it though.
>>
Why does not Nami talk with Sumin about her love life? I found this a bit strange.
And who said ''you're sexy'' to Sungji, if Sungji had heard this before? And when?
>>
>>2369252
She was in love with Sumin, and judging by her reaction she still has some feelings for her
>>
>>2369263
ah ok.
>>
>>2369127
Thanks for sharing!
>>
>>2369252
>And who said ''you're sexy'' to Sungji
Could have been some looser passing by on the street, or could have been the girl that was in love with her when they were both younger (who didn't admit it until she was recently in town during the breakup). We'll probably never know...
>>
>>2369452
Nah, I don't think it was only Dawoon who said it.
>>
Seju's advance at the end was really embarrassing. Just let it go already.
>>
>>2369263
Hmm, I thought she was in love with Seju and not Sumin. And because of it she can't talk honestly to her about her love life.
>>
>>2360000
fff
>>
>>2369127
>>2369133
>>2369134
>>2369136
>>2369138
for those who downloads the zip from imgur, you will get the untranslated image so you need to manually download the translated one of the 9th image.
>>
>>2369837
Not true. I downloaded it yesterday and everything's fine.
>>
>>2369623
At least she's persistent.
>>
I recently started reading and am only 20 chapters in.

Honestly I don't want Sungji to get together with Sumin. I think Sungji deserves better. Sumin is still with Seju and using Sungji like a fresh side dish. Also, Sumin is old, drinks and smokes and has many other things going against her. I genuinely think Sungji is above her league.

Nothing would be worse than Sungji doing it with Sumin while Sumin still clings to Seju in spite of the cheating. Would honestly ruin it for me. I wanted good romance, not everyone whoring around.
>>
>>2370286
You are just 20 chapters in, but if you don't like it try The Love Doctor, I think you will like the main couple
>>
>>2370288
So I kept reading and I like restraint Sumin shows now.
>>
>>2370246
It's getting pathetic and also makes her look like a cunt. She should be glad Sungji and Sumin are even helping her and all she is doing is repaying them by trying to ruin their relationship a second time.
>>
>>2370286
Sumin is old? I agreed that she is no catch to anyone. don't know what Sungji, Seju, Nami & other see in her. but then when it comes to love, it's never fair. there is no fairytale.

I am neither team blond/pink. Seju seriously needs to move on. It has been over 10 years! It is really getting old.
>>
TG they killed Seju character insted of strong confident Seju now we have pathetic, weak Seju
somtimes i can't read the scene from embaressment,
I'm so sad really this isn't the manhwa i started with totally diffrent
>>
>>2370521
>but then when it comes to love, it's never fair. there is no fairytale
I don't read comics for realism. Yuri itself only works in 2D.

I just think Sungji deserves better than any of those other much older women with their many issues.
>>
>>2370554
>Yuri itself only works in 2D
Back to your CGDCT stuff, then.
>>
>>2370286
You're only 20 chapters in, you don't know the story yet. Sumin is great, so is Sungji. They complete each other but of course life isn't perfect and so aren't relationships. But they went through their hardships pretty well. Seju has to let go and move on, stop trying to ruin their relationship if she wants to have any friends in her life at all.
>>
>>2370554
How is yuri only work in 2D?

If u dont look for realism then you should stay away from Manhwa.

Sungji deserves someone who is better than Sumin, but she doesn't want anyone else.
>>
>>2370554
i bet you think gay people shouldn't marry
>>
>>2370554
Just go and fuck yourself already.
>>
>>2370661
You were right. I spoke too soon.

I pity Seju. She made one huge mistake and she could never overcome it. I don't think she deserved Sumin to forgive her but I think she should have moved on.

She is very weak.

She is in a difficult position. Maybe she is too spoiled, did never have to experience enough hardship in life to learn how to deal with problems and bad times.

I still don't like Sumin but my opinion of her has improved a lot. However, I just can't overlook her past behavior. Engaging in excessive hedonism and sleeping around with many different women just to return to Seju.

I also respect Sungji. She is not so naive after all. She knew what she was getting into.

Then there is Nami... She is strong but if she really likes Seju so much she should help her in a more straight forward manner.
>>
I'm seeing some comments about Nami having feelings for Seju. iirc, Nami and Sungji talked some time ago and she admitted the one she was in love with when they were younger was Sumin, not Seju.
It would have been better if Seju was the one she loved, it gets annoying when every woman in Korea has fallen for Sumin
>>
>>2371113
I thought Nami loves Seju because Nami was shown to first be interested in Seju while in a relationship with Sumin. Also because of the way she is constantly together with and trying to indirectly help Seju.
>>
>>2371107
Did you read all chapters or just skimmed through them? Seju is spoiled and has never experienced hardship? she is only pathetic when comes to Sumin.
>>
>>2371116
I am not finished yet. But what do you mean? Her father in his death bed admitted that he always tried to spoil her. Yeah of course she has 'hardship' because of family issues and everything but she can't deal with that because this is the worst she ever had to deal with in her life.

Her problems are created by herself. She only has herself to blame. If she had to go through real hardship she would know better.
>>
Is there any official announcement that WDTFS is being extended? Was the "end of June" announcement back then a definite end date or did they just say "*around* end of June."
>>
Link to chapter 76 on https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b is dead

So I looked in the archives, chapter 76 can be obtained here: >>2307611

https://my.mixtape.moe/augtqe.zip
>>
빡세 작가님들 방송

-6월쯤 완결(지금 작품 80~90%정도 나왔다고 하심)
-조금 쉬고 빡세 외전
(수민 세주 첫만남,수민 세주 연애시절,연상미-김다운 새로운 커플,수민 성지 얘기 넣으신다고 하심)
-세주 분량 앞으로 꾸준히 나올 예정 다음화부터 계속 나옴
-차기작 애완의 미학이라고 하셨나 아무튼 그것도 19금!!이라고 하심

그외...
레진 늦게 올리면 지각비 있다고 하셨는데 되게 많이내는 듯 50정도??
글작가님 이상형 오연서
그림작가님 이상형 세주 ㅋㅋㅋ 라고 하심 (글작가님이 인간으로 말해달라고 하셨는데 딱히 없다고 하심...)
글작가님 목소리는 되게 귀여우시고 그림작가님 목소리는 완전 어른스러운 목소리 였음 ㅋㅋ

+
단행본은 오래전부터 계약하셨다고 한 것 같은데..기억이 가물가물 곧 나올 수 있을 거라고 하셨던 걸로 기억함
다음 굿즈 핸드폰 케이스?같구 굿즈 해봤자 돈은 많이 못 받는다고 하셨....ㅜㅜㅜ
방송은 녹화는 하고 있다고 한 것 같은데 나중에 올려주실지 모르겠다...
그리고 세주는 안죽는다고 했어요 자꾸 죽는다고 하지마요 ㅜㅜ

수민-세주집안 회사 간부가 수민이 아버님(그래서 세주 가족이랑 수민이 가족 친했다고 그러심)그리고 원래 돈이 많았다고 하셨나 긴가민가 함
세주-세주 회사가 삼성,롯데 같은 대기업이라고 하셨음 ㅋㅋ 세주가 돈 제일 많을 듯
성지-제일 평범한데 빚 없는 집안이라고 요새같은 시대에 빚 없는건 대단한 거라고 그러셨던 것 같음
다운-다운이네도 잘산다고 하심
>>
>>2371107
Sumin tried to build a healthy relationship with someone else and often end up as Seju's victim. Seju ruined most promising relationships of hers because she needed her broken - it was the only way Sumin would even come back, even full of hatered. Now she's trying hard to break Sumin's relationship with Sungji.
>>
>>2371165

http://move.loveisover.me/u/thread/2261564/#q2288841

주인공 세명 테마송
성지-블락비/보기드문 여자
백아연/이럴거면 그러지말지(3부초반에 성지 얘기)@
레드벨벳/someting kinda crazy(1부성지에게 잘 어울리는 노래)

세주-이수영/우리 둘만 아는 길
문명진/잠 못 드는 밤에
크러쉬/Beautiful@

수민-윤하/멀리서 안부
박효신/숨
휘인/부담이 돼@
@이는 투표해서 뽑힌 것

이제 남미,다운은 별로 안나올 것 같고 아무튼 방송 되게 재밌었던 선물 추첨도 했는데 못받은게 아쉬운 ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ작가님들 댓글 하나하나 읽어주시고 답변해주시고
넘나 착하셨음
>>
>>2371120
>>2371165

Wdtfs authors had a podcast last week.

>-6월쯤 완결(지금 작품 80~90%정도 나왔다고 하심)

Author said Wdtfs probably will end in June.

>그리고 세주는 안죽는다고 했어요 자꾸 죽는다고 하지마요 ㅜㅜ

Author said Seju is not going to die.
>>
>>2371195
>주인공 세명 테마송
>성지-블락비/보기드문 여자
>백아연/이럴거면 그러지말지(3부초반에 성지 얘기)@
>레드벨벳/someting kinda crazy(1부성지에게 잘 어울리는 노래)
>세주-이수영/우리 둘만 아는 길
>문명진/잠 못 드는 밤에
>크러쉬/Beautiful@
>수민-윤하/멀리서 안부
>박효신/숨
>휘인/부담이 돼@
>@이는 투표해서 뽑힌 것

This is about the theme songs for each character.
>>
>>2371183
>Sumin is a victim
My sides
>>
>>2371216
2 situations confirms Seju's manipulations over Sumin's relationships.
1 - the redhead chick. Sure, their relationship was doomed from the start bc red had a fiance but Seju could've told about it Sumin, not the guy who beat Sumin up later on. After this incident Seju stated she wants Sumin to hate her and she wanted her broken. She succeeded.
2 - Sungji. Seju pushed them together and then tried to break them apart. She succeeded once but failed bc Sumin end up too broken to go back to her.They got back together and what is Seju doing? Trying to break them again...
She's victimizing herself but she's just a victim of her own actions.
>>
>>2371183
what do u mean she is trying 'hard' to break Sumin/Sungji relationship? she just shamefully asked Sumin to spend the night. It's up to Sumin not screw up again.
>>
>>2371262
This.
>>
>>2371268
She's playing with both of them. Or at least she's trying to, it's not working anymore.
>>
File: 215yt3.jpg (84KB, 460x415px) Image search: [Google]
215yt3.jpg
84KB, 460x415px
Sumin doesn't want her to be near Seju. She just can't leave her alone with her. why?
>>
File: fy64dl.jpg (91KB, 401x341px) Image search: [Google]
fy64dl.jpg
91KB, 401x341px
And Sumin didn't really care about Nammi's love life before, but suddenly starts to get interested after *that* incident. What's the sudden change of heart?
>>
>>2371933
>>2371936
Nami played with her once when she told her Seju is getting married. Sumin can't trust her now. It's also not a secret that Seju doesn't like Nami.
>>
>>2371946
>Nami played with her once when she told her Seju is getting married.
No, Nammi never did. But she did lie to Sumin she slept with Seju. And after that, Sumin suddenly starts to check the news about her.
>>
>>2371936
That part was rare. It's clear Sumin only loves Sungji now, but she still acted possesive and kind of jealous regarding Nami and her incident with Seju.
>>
File: ymo.jpg (21KB, 635x364px) Image search: [Google]
ymo.jpg
21KB, 635x364px
Motherfucker holy crap. What the fuck is happening? Are you out of your fucking mind, Sumin? Poor Sungji. I wonder how she's coping.
>>
>>2375735
It's a flashback.
>>
>>2375737
Ah, thanks. Good to know.
>>
>>2375737
But why is Sumin having flashbacks? Does she "want" Seju in some way?
>>
>>2375735
I raged for a moment there
>>
>>2375735
>>2375737
If I remember correctly, it is still the same pants from the previous chapter which has Sumin on.
>>
>>2371196
>June
Hey fellow anons, I have dyslexia, how do you read this?
>>
>>2375737
Dont think it's a flashback. It is not a reality neither. I think Seju was hallucinating
>>
>>2375740
>>2375741
>pink creamed pants
How convenient of Team Gaji to let Sumin have the exact episodic memory of her banging Seju wearing the same pair of pants she's on now.
>>
>>2375742
new chapter? pay to read the chapter now or wait
>>
>>2375746
Duh
>TG announcing WDTFS would end in June
>last week
>JUNE
>>
>>2375744
Read the latest Korean chapter yet?
>>
>>2375748
apparently she lied
>>
>>2375751
Yep bc I want to support the author
>>
>>2375744
>hallucinating
Nah, it's Seju who is dreaming. She's not a schizophrenic, dude.
>>
>>2375753
>thinking Seju is hallucinating
That means you would be able to understand what's going on in this chapter, am I not right?
>>
Raw is out.

https://imgur.com/a/s0RhP
>>
>>2375758
It always kills me to see their happy time in the past, damn, I love them together
>>
File: LTefUNs.jpg (234KB, 601x718px) Image search: [Google]
LTefUNs.jpg
234KB, 601x718px
Wow. Look at them
>>
>>2375758

Thank you nice Anon.

So, once again a flashback of Sumins and Sejus happy past.

I really had to laugh as Sumin lay like a sushi roll next to Seju in bed.
>>
>>2375758
Sumin : You've been having bad dreams constantly. So did I 10 years ago. I'm staying by your side just tonight.
>>
>>2375771
You thanked the wrong person. I found the link on somewhere else. Shoulda added courtesy of twitter
>>
>>2375772
That's a nice little fluffy first half dream, actually.
>>
>>2375767
>no one likes boobs
>>
>>2375772
>>2375782
that part is not a dream. sumin actually said that.
>>
>>2375774
If a person offers what and / or gives you something for free, then you have to thank the person.
It is not self-evident that you get what is free when it costs money.
It is not just related to the Manhwa.
So, thank you Anon.
>>
>>2375772
Sumin : You should never ever tell this to Sungji ssi, okay?
>>
>>2375790
I'm not going to argue about the semantics here so whatever.
>>
Seju is seeing assassin-sama in her dreams so maybe they will end together now,
>>
>>2375772
>>2375793
okay you can do the whole translations

I don't need to post mine since you're good enough to translate the whole thing
>>
Link is dead. Or is it just me?
>>
>>2375793
>Sumin: Seju-ah, you should never ever mention this night to Sungji-ssi under any circumstances, mkay?
>>
>>2375798
What's making you mad, translator anon? They are just contributing their sporadic translations to better the understanding of the gist of the chapter. No one's gonna steal your thunder or discredit your effort in providing regular, error-free translations for us.
>>
>>2375799
Some dumbshit has probably reported.
>>
>>2375797
>met the assassin
>ending
makes perfect sense
>>
>>2375798

Why are you getting mad? This person translated 2 sentences and it's the end of the world.

Do we really need to ask you permissions to translate even one Korean word now?

I appreciate your work and translation but I don't understand why no one but you can translate one or two words of Korean.
>>
>>2375799
no. you are not alone.
>>
thank you Meowchan https://imgur.com/a/99L4x
>>
>>2375798
It is ok, if 2 people help each other and correct each other when translating.
>>
>>2375808
>>2375803

doesn't matter. this anon >>2375812 put it up for me anyways

I'm just having a tantrum because I really really really want attention :c

if the bastard who reports all the imgur links are also in here as well, then it's only a matter of time before my imgur link gets deleted.

therefore all future links will be put up as pdf.

anyone complaining about pdfs will just be pointed to mangafox or lezhin english website.
>>
>>2375805
>dumbshit
>>2375816
>bastard

you guys know this comic isn't free, right? if you like reading it
>>
>>2375822
https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/wdfs
then you should buy it. not the person who reported your link btw, but i highly encourage people to buy at least parts of the comic they've read
>>
>>2375816
I like Meow-chan's posting format (with the picture) because it's easy to identify. Thanks for translations!

This chapter was really poignant. It doesn't excuse the things Seju's done, but I really sympathize with her grief, trauma, and longing. It's amazing how her dreams shifted with Sumin lying next to her. The extra chapters that TG posts later of their early relationship are going to be so sad. If only Seju had more confidence and courage, she could have won Sumin back too. This is where Sumin learned from Seju and was able to win Sungji back following her own accident.

I'm not particularly Team Blonde or Pink. I'm just Team... Happiness. I just want a resolution that makes everybody happy, but the way this is going, at least one person is going to be in pain. Most likely Seju. I think she's too far gone to have a new relationship. Best we can hope for is that she gains the strength to support Sumin's happiness and stand on her own... alone.
>>
>>2375816
Don't use pdfs. People might beware of them containing malwares. You can try posting the new chapters on some other image hosting websites and have them archived
>>
>>2375825
>>2375822
When it's out in English paperbacks, I'll buy it.
>>
>>2375833
This. Even if I have to import it from USA, I would by all 3 Volumes of WTDFS.
>>
>>2375803
>>2375808
Ignore it. >>2375816
Attention whore just doing attention whoring.
>>
>>2375812
So, that was why Sumin was in shock as Sungji called her 'darling'.
Wow, the ring thing had a big meaning for Seju.
>>
If there's someone here who happens to use firefox and not want to download the pdf file; to download the whole webpage for offline use, press shift+f2 then type "screenshot name.png --fullpage" (without the double quotes) into them command bar, press Enter and you will found it in your browser's download folder
>>
>>2375861
continued:

Sumin will lie to Sungji again.
Why not tell the truth ?!
I think Seju will now have to throw tips and have her own fun.
>>
>>2375864
My $.02: the manhwa is over. No need for extra speculation.
>>
>>2375861

No, Seju called Sumin 여보Yeobo, while Sungji called Sumin 자기Jagi.
여보Yeobo is used between married couple, 자기Jagi is used between any couple, any lovers.
>>
>>2375887
This is excellent information. Thanks.
>>
File: Wdtfs86.png (348KB, 800x959px) Image search: [Google]
Wdtfs86.png
348KB, 800x959px
Seju : 아직도 그래? 지금도 (악몽이) 꿈에 나와? Is it still happening? Is it still come in your dream?

Sumin : 아주 가끔. Only once in a while.

Sumin : (악몽이) 꿈에 나오더라도 이젠 무뎌졌어. But even if it did come in my dreams,I become insensitive to/numb with it / get used to it.

I think Sumin had various nightmares, since she had to undergo her parents accident, Seju's cheating, Sehyun's violence.
>>
>>2375944
>I think Sumin had various nightmares, since she had to undergo her parents accident, Seju's cheating, Sehyun's violence.
Homegirl had it rough. All pretty much at the same time (maybe few months apart).
>>
>>2375951
Seju cheated month after Sumin's parents died and Seju's brother attacked her not even a week after she broke up with Seju.
>>
>>2375961
Jesus Christ. There was no room/time to cope. The attack was terrible timing because Sumin seemed to be on the up and up then. Did her downward spiral into all the sex and alcohol happen after the attack? Or was she already fucking all of Korea beforehand and the attack added a vindictive edge to it.
>>
>>2375944
well fuck you're right

goddamn it

fucking hell

i hate everything aaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>2375971
>after the attack
>>
>>2375944
You
Are going to make Meow chan angry again. You need to ask his permission before translating.
>>
>>2375979
aaaaaaaa shut up I'm just being childish and stupid I'm gonna keep doing shitty translations they can do whatever they like aaaaaaa...

it's 4am.. I want to sleep..
just..bye..
>>
>>2375979
Can't say if this is bait or genuine, with all the retarded drama translators always create.
>>
>>2375976
>>2375981
This is just Meow-chan's style (self-deprecating and really honest about her intentions). No need for anons to take her posts so literally. The "tantrums," to me, are just Meow-chan over-exaggerating for the lolz. This personally literally created this lesbian manhwa boon we have now by translating practically everything back then singlehandedly at breakneck speeds. Nobody's altruistic enough to just translate out of the pure goodness of their little Robin Hood hearts. Wanting (a lot) attention is natural.

Now that I'm done kissing ass (Jesus Christ), maybe cut back on the hyperbole a bit, Meow-chan. It causes misunderstandings among newfags.
>>
>>2375989
>her
He's a man, though.
>>
>>2375812
Thanks!
>>
This chapter broke my heart, in many, many pieces...
>>
>>2376123
Seeing the flashback progression maybe we will finally get to see that cheating night which destroyed everything from Seju drunk perspective, but then getting half of chapter about Seju fucking a random guy in Sumin and Seju bed with explict detail would make me puke at this point like Octave cheating did at that time.
>>
>>2376140
I don't think they would do it very explicit, they know the fans would hate it, I love Seju, but I hate the fact she did that damn mistake
>>
>>2375979
>>2375989
>altruistic
You make me want to vomit
Pray tell me you are the same person.

>>2375992
Be careful with your gender guessing game. Are you >>2375980 a translesbian, Meowchan?
>>
>>2375951
>Sumin
Who's the hell your homegirl?
>>
>>2376283
No and I won't talk anymore about gender because it doesn't matter.
>>
I'm still thinking that the story is currently leaning toward Sumin and Seju ending up together. The "darling" mention also struck me as an indication, since it's what Sungji has been calling Sumin and Sumin has been liking it a lot, but I saw a poster above state that Seju and Sungji used different terms. I take it the poster means different terms in the Korean translation.
>>
>>2375944
>Seju : 아직도 그래? 지금도 (악몽이) 꿈에 나와? Is it still happening? Is it still come in your dream?
>Sumin : 아주 가끔. Only once in a while.
>Sumin : (악몽이) 꿈에 나오더라도 이젠 무뎌졌어. But even if it did come in my dreams,I become insensitive to/numb with it / get used to it.
>I think Sumin had various nightmares, since she had to undergo her parents accident, Seju's cheating, Sehyun's violence.

This Sehyun's attacking, it was a life-threatening situation. Sumin must felt she would get killed without anyone knowing.
No wonder she had suffered nightmares.
Later, Seju had a similar experience, thanks to her greedy brothers.
>>
this story would be perfect if sumin and seju end up together happily
>>
>>2376379
>>2375887
>No, Seju called Sumin 여보Yeobo, while Sungji called Sumin 자기Jagi.
>여보Yeobo is used between married couple, 자기Jagi is used between any couple, any lovers.

여보Yeobo = Honey
자기Jagi = Baby

I think these are closest for each word in meaning.
>>
>>2376395
no...
Yeobo is a neutural word for calling your spouse, where the male or the female can call each other in a neutral way, that doesn't explicitly have a loving tone or any hatred. Unless the speaker uses intonation on the word to make it sound angry or lovely.

jagi is similarily neutural but it also depends on the context and intonation, but is generally a more loving way of calling out to your spouse.

There is no real word in English that calls out to your spouse in a neutral word, honey and baby both implies that the speaker is calling out to the spouse in a cute way.
>>
Thanks.

As for Sumi being old (what one poster stated above), I don't consider early 30s old. Plus, Sumin looks really young, as has been commented on times before. Seju look really young as well, from what we can tell. Not sure how long Sumin will look so young, especially with the smoking, but I wonder if Sungji would care when Sumin's age starts to show. We know that she's obsessed over Sumin's looks many times before, but we are also supposed to believe that she loves Sumin. Furthermore, Sumin's looks reminds her of a fox more than anything else, although I'm not sure how.
>>
>>2376398
The difference is, in Korea, married couple mostly call each other 여보Yeobo, while dating couplesuse mostly 자기Jagi, 자기야Jagi-ya.
Dating couples never use Yeobo, except when they are being silly and fooling around each other.
>>
File: aUV7qNk.png (241KB, 617x402px) Image search: [Google]
aUV7qNk.png
241KB, 617x402px
Btw, these bubbles are all Sumin's line, in case anyone is confused with them.
>>
>>2376391
Ermm No!, their relationship is toxic, it's time to cut the ties and move on to new healthy relationships, Sumin with Sungji, and someone just right for Seju.
>>
>>2376379
What are you reading?, I think Sumin is moving on and Seju just refuses to.
>>
>>2376445
Unfortunately, when it comes to Sumin's heart, nothing is clear, since she's been like 'I didn't admit the fact that I still loved you' for 10 years.
>>
>>2376379
First off, this is an anonymous board so stop trying to stand out to get attention. Nobody cares about how you are and how it's related to your opinions

Second, can there be any person that is more delusional than you? There's no hints per se indicating that they are gonna get back together. Please don't interpret frivolity and find patterns when there is none to your favor and refuse to accept reality because nothing will change.
>>2376391
Dysfunctionally perfect, you mean. Dammit I can't wrack my mind around the reasons why people feel needlessly and blindly attracted towards someone as screwed up as Seju. How can you be attracted to needy people and see them as LTR worthy and SO material? I would run 20 miles away if there's someone like Seju approaching me in real life.
>>
>>2376448
Heart or anything doesn't matter. You don't get into a relationship then suddenly you find a stranger in the street or people attractive while you have been married for years, have two kids but somehow that makes you want to break every things off because you fancy you love somebody else. It doesn't work that way. Relationship is not a fucking joke.
>>
>>2376448
>Sumin's heart, nothing is clear
This selfish bitch is always saying one thing and doing another.
>>
>>2376451
Nobody cares about how you are and how it's related to your opinions.

>>2376449
>>2376451
You are pretty good at bullshiting.
>>
>>2376458
*who you are
I just have abrasive remarks for unreasonable people especially the emotionally unstable ones.
>>
>>2376459
>the emotionally unstable ones.
Well, that's Sumin.
>>
>>2376460
Then good luck keep projecting your insecurities onto other people.
>>
hi. can someone post the link for chapter 85? the links that i found were all dead. please.
>>
>>2376467
http://mangapark.me/manga/what-does-the-fox-say/s5/c85
>>
>>2376463
Good luck keep bullshitting and delusional, bye
>>
>>2376478
Dear God, people like you make me want to smash my computer screen. True believers are scary. I hope the people in your life will nope the fuck out of your life soon to keep themselves sane. Cheers.
>>
>>2376480
>me want to smash my computer screen.
Very good reasons to go to therapy, delusional, violent, blinded by self-righteousness. But it's your choice.
>>
>>2376452
>This selfish bitch is always saying one thing and doing another.
always? sumin & seju are even.
>>
>>2376513
Seju is way worse
>>
>>2376523
For me they are the same. Only thing that it's different is that one slept with a guy once and the other with thousand girls.
>>
While you're all getting up-close and personal to bashing each other's personality

>https://imgur.com/a/k4xb3

is dead link. Someone please reup/post alternative
>>
>>2376526
How come? One cheated on her girlfriend, tried to brush off her off-putting behavior by claiming that she's not at fault, but alcohol was. The other slept around when she, obviously, was not in a monogamous, committed long-term relationship anymore.
>>
>>2376528
There's the pdf version on Twitter. Type twitter.com/search/wdtfs and the post including the link to the pdf file stays at the top tweets.
>>
>>2376526
Maybe Seju did not even sleep with that man. We saw Seju being quickly drunk and tired/sleepy. Maybe Team Gaji wanted to give us a hint.
We do not know yet.
Maybe this is this plot twist.
Seju has not slept with that man and we all thought she had sex with that man.
>>
Link to chapter 86:
>https://my.mixtape.moe/rjuboi.pdf

File's virus scan results link:
>https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6eaee96c45782d9a1244b458d4ed4a475c8e3945ad667fcbbc6540fbbabcc7c3/analysis/1499605232/
>>
>>2376537
Would you spoon an insanely hot naked person while not having any desire to fuck them?
>>
>>2376542
But having a desire is one thing, acting on it is another.
Sane people think it's wrong to try to have sex with a stranger who is dead drunk.
>>
>>2376542
Perhaps Seju was too drunk and too tired to notice anything at all. And maybe Seju tried to have sex with the bartender but was too tired and drunk, and fell asleep.
We do not know whether Seju really was completely naked in bed or was still in underwear.
We only know that Seju and the bartender lay together in one bed. And next we see Seju sitting in a blanket wrapped on the bed.
We do not see whether the bartender is naked or lying in the underwear in the bed.
So, you want to conclude now that they had sex? Wow!
>>
>>2376585
It doesn't really have much sense if she didn't have sex with him, cause if that was true she could easily prove it to Sumin, but instead she decided to get punished on for 10 years and atone for something she didn't do?
No chance.
>>
>>2376526
Sumin slept with other chicks after she broke up with Seju, she had every right to do so.
>>
>>2376537
LOL, you've got to be kidding. She did sleep with him. She had to be lucid enough to invite him and let him pass through the security. They cuddled afterwards, naked. She cheated and lied.
>>
>>2376562
It was a hypothetical situation, and you clearly, or intentionally omit the first part of the premise.
>spooning hot naked person
Complete strangers, specifically people of the opposite sexes don't sleep naked, arm in arm with each other. Morally sound people may not act upon their impulse on the spur of the moment, but in Seju's situation, the bartender, or whoever could have taken advantage of her intoxicated state, assuming that Seju hadn't consented to him. The important part of it is, she's not even surprised waking up being held by someone who wasn't even Sumin, which suggests the possibility (albeit high) that she knew what was happening. By the way, sociopaths and the majority of people committing sexual assaults are perfectly healthy mentally.
>dead drunk
I don't want to dig up the old chapters now so bear with me here. If memory serves, Sumin did signal to Seju the fact that, at that fated night, if Seju had been really drunk, the security guys wouldn't have let her unknown male accompany into her apartment.
>>
>>2376595
>>2376603
>>2376606
>>2376608
Finally some people with senses. I'm proud of you anons.
>>
>>2376585
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationalization_(psychology)
>>
>>2376609
Seju fanatics will try to do everything to wash off all of her sins and turn them into uncertain situations claiming the big bad is Sumin who ditched her and went to have fun with other women... Oh poor Seju, what a victim... She's a victim of her own damn actions and saying it's not true is wrong. It was her who didn't understand Sumin's suffering. It was her who cheated on Sumin out of anger because Sumin had lost the ring. It was her who lied to Sumin afterwards. It was her who manipulated Sumin's most serious relationships later on. It was her who brought the beating on Sumin. It was her who pushed Sumin and Sungji together only to break them apart. She enjoyed Sumin's pain for 10 years because it was the only way to get ANY emotional reaction from her. She forgot everyone have their limits and Sumin had reached her own. She loves Sungji deeply. By ruinign their relationship, she'd lose Sumin for good. If Seju didn't face the assassin, Sumin would never forgive her for what she did. She'd never want to have any contact with her either. She'd break all of the bonds they ever had. And yet, Seju still can't get it. She's still digging, trying to get her back by force. She was great as a manipulative character with sick family but now all she does is playing a victim... I'm getting tired of her.
>>
>>2376617
She needs to be institutionalized for underdiagnosed comorbidity of histrionic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder.
>>
sumin, listen to me, go no contact with seju and run for your life!
>>
>>2376607
>she's not even surprised waking up being held by someone
>which suggests that she knew what was happening.

You are merely guessing, and then believe it as if it were a fact. There are so many misunderstandings and wrong assumptions about WDTFS. I'm sorry for Team Gaji, their work is being misread like this. Seems like language barrier and cultural differences are a lot bigger than I expected.
>>
>>2376595
Already thought about it, that Seju wanted to explain but Sumin did not want to hear and then came the big dispute.
We all know how much power Seju has, one word and the Security leaves Seju and guest through.
We will see if Seju had sex with that man or not.
>>
>>2376617
Wow ... just because someone has a different view, you are automatically a Seju fan.
>>
>>2376658
>You are merely guessing, and then believe it as if it were a fact
>high possibility
They are called "inductive reasoning."
>misunderstandings and wrong assumptions
>didn't bother explaining
Your opinions are just as worthless as the rest of the people's ad hominem ad nauseam here.
>>
>>2376664
Who was calling you a Seju faggot?
>>
>>2376595
She drank herself to death then too drunk that night. Maybe she can't be sure herself what really happend.
>>
>>2376674
>Your opinions are just as worthless
So are yours.
>>
>>2376677
probably retarded sumin fags
>>
So many kiddies here who can not even talk decently about an adult Manhwa.
>>
Looks like we're invaded by Seju stans... Nothing we say will ever be accepted by them. The best we can do is ignore.
>>
I am still waiting for TG to show clearly what happened that night
>>
>>2376813
It's all clear. The story will end in 3 or 4 chapters, it's time to deal with the assassin so don't expect anything more about the bartender.
>>
>>2376813
yep.

>>2376818
that could be true. maybe around 90 chapters.
>>
>>2376813
what is not clear that night? Seju screwed up and cheated on Sumin. Their relationship couldn't survive not only bc of that incident alone.
>>
>>2376837
Exactly. They're from 2 competely different worlds. Seju could never truly understand Sumin and she always had trust issues. With insecurities like this she'd cheat sooner or later even without the alcohol. She proved to not be loyal in the worst moment possible - when Sumin was already in a great pain after losing her parents. You could say it was a month after the accident but you must remember she just buried them because it took a month to get their bodies back from USA where Seju wanted to go. I can't blame Sumin for not wanting to go to the country that became a bad memory for her. Seju on the other hand... She was never close with her family, she can't understand Sumin's suffering. She couldn't stand it. When people like this meet and get together they're doomed to fall apart.
>>
"First off, this is an anonymous board so stop trying to stand out to get attention. Nobody cares about how you are and how it's related to your opinions."

First off, if no one cares about my opinions, then why the hell are you taking an interest in them? Are you the butthurt poster from "The Love Doctor" board who asked me why I used a screen name or the one who took issue with the off-topic discussion one of you started? I will use a screen name as much as I fucking want to since this board allows it. Newsflash: I'm still anonymous.

"Second, can there be any person that is more delusional than you? There's no hints per se indicating that they are gonna get back together. Please don't interpret frivolity and find patterns when there is none to your favor and refuse to accept reality because nothing will change."

Second, perhaps you have not read enough manga or manhwa, but I know that when the authors are hanging on to a previous love story like this, there is a possibility of that love story being revisited. As has been stated in a previous thread, in which others agreed with me, it seems that Sumin and Sungji's love story is over (there is nowhere else for it to go), and that Sumin and Seju's relationship is currently the "end game" focus. This manhwa should have been over and yet it is still going, sill revisiting happy times between Sumin and Seju. Still having them bond. Still having Seju long after Sumin. Why don't use your brain and stop being so oversensitive because of your damn ship? I noted before that I've wanted Sumin and Sungji together for the longest, but this has recently started to change and now I'm leaning more toward Sumin and Seju; so sue me. I would be fine if Sumin ended up with Sungji, but I remain suspicious as to how this story is going to end. You know, because I actually think and I know how authors can lead you to believe a story is going in one direction when it is actually going in the other.
>>
>>2376905
Sumin and Sungji are stable, Sumin is healed. Seju is left to heal and this is the reason why they revisit those moments. The only way for her to heal is to let go.
>>
>>2376942
>The only way for her to heal is to let go
Well, Team Gaji pretty much made clear in this week's chapter she didn't want to let go, and will cling to Sumin until the bitter end.
>>
>>2376946
And Sumin won't let go of Sungji. No, it's still possible for Seju to let go. Especially if they use Seju's weak point against her - hurt Sumin. She'd feel the need to protect her by leaving and in time she'd move on.
>>
>>2376869
>Seju could never
>She was never close with her family, she can't understand Sumin's suffering

Then it's true that people who have no children, like the majority of gay, lesbian, will never ever imagine nor understand the grief of parents who lost their child.
>>
That Team Gaji may be having Sumin and Seju bond and may have thrown in such a beautiful "proposal" scene between them for resolution is possible. And I've thought about the team simply having them end on good terms since it would seem unsatisfactory to have them end on bad terms, as far as resolution goes. But I question the need for throwing in that last scene (of them happy together). Stuff like that gives Sumin and Seju shippers hope. Maybe it was just breadcrumbs for those who ship that couple, so that they have some more intimate interaction to look forward to between them, much like Seju's sex dream, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Sumin who had that happy dream at the end.

Again, I would be fine if Sumin ended up with either Sungji or Seju. And like I stated before, with the way the team built up Sumin and Sungji's love story, I previously couldn't imagine them realistically having Sumin end up with Seju. I mean, we didn't see enough of Sumin and Seju's relationship to truly root for that couple. And what we did see was clouded by betrayal and suffering. Some people still shipped the couple despite that, but I just couldn't see the two ending up together. And, before, I would have been pissed about them ending up together; I would have felt cheated.

Then the story had that scene in chapter 72, where Sumin is finally again the initiator for intimacy in her relationship with Sungji, and, like Sumin, I questioned Sungji caring so much about Sumin's looks. Later, Seju moved in with Sumin, and little cute scenes between them began, as well as questioning scenes, such as the depth of Sumin's feelings for Seju. And I got worried because I was so Team Blonde. That worry started to turn into intrigue, and I started to consider that perhaps Sumin and Seju are meant to be together. I started to wonder if maybe Sumin does not love Sungji as much as she thinks she does. I remembered that Sumin was clear that she never stopped loving Seju.
>>
>>2376960
Maybe Sungji let go of Sumin, fed up with her lies, after finding out she's a compulsive liar. Anything could happen.
>>
>>2376724
yeah. Sumin fags are impossible
>>
>>2376974
She did that once and Sumin parted ways with Seju. If this happen again, Sumin will do the same. She's not in love with Seju anymore.
>>
>>2377045
>Sungji let go of Sumin,
>Sumin parts ways with Seju

That would be great, since Sungji Seju deserve better.
>>
>>2377065
Please, go back to your worshipping Seju place. This isn't one of those.
>>
>>2375801
>Sumin: Seju-ah, you should never ever mention this night to Sungji-ssi, okay?

Wow, this bitch. I don't even..
>>
>>2377076
You are so pathetic and one dimensional.
>>
>>2377277
Only Seju fags are like that. They can't and won't accept the fact Sumin had moved on and Seju has to do the same if she wants to be happy.
>>
>>2376691
>Your opinions are just as worthless
>>So are yours.
Not done with your cherry-picking quotes, eh?

It's evident that arguing with people who care about neither evidence nor logic will drive you nuts, lest you cease to talk to them. Have you ever heard something along the lines of, "If you can't explain something, you don't understand it"? You sound exactly like the lunatic conspiracy theorists, who will never let go of their ridiculous propositions even though all the empirical evidence has been scrubbed to their faces over and over again.
>>
>>2377296
They don't tell you that Sumin is Seju's slave?
>>
>>2376964
What the fuck? You sound like some shamefully ignorant homophobic abusive estranged parents. Disgustingly desperate.
>Then it's true that people who have no children, like the majority of gay, lesbian, will never ever imagine nor understand the grief of parents who lost their child.
What an imbecile conclusion you've had.
>>
>>2376905
>I'm still anonymous
Oh yeah? It seems like you know nothing about the concept of Internet anonymity, with the way you're conducting your behavior. The level of self-absorption is astonishing. Here at 4chan. there's nobody, only opinions.
> A tag of Anonymous is assigned to visitors who leave comments without identifying the originator of the posted content.
>perhaps you have not read enough manga or manhwa
>reality
It was just plain common sense, wasn't it? To leave the status quo as is?
>Why don't use your brain and stop being so oversensitive because of your damn ship?
I've never used more than 10% of brain, may you teach me how to use mine more effectively? I ship no pair. The only one I care about is Sumin's well-being and the longer she has to be with Seju, the more she will have to suffer. I do realize that people tend to bring their own biases and prejudices into their opinions but do you think their is a consensus as to what constitutes a healthy, loving relationship and what is the right time to let something go? Is that not healthy to base your entire happiness on somebody else? To put that person on a pedestal?
>If you love someone, set them free
>>
>>2376724
Fuck off, old hag, if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion. If you're really that mature as you believe yourself to be, you wouldn't've said what you said.
>>
>>2377349
>The only one I care about is Sumin's well-being and the longer she has to be with Seju, the more she will have to suffer. I do realize that people tend to bring their own biases and prejudices into their opinions but do you think their is a consensus as to what constitutes a healthy, loving relationship and what is the right time to let something go? Is that not healthy to base your entire happiness on somebody else? To put that person on a pedestal?
This is the most neutral point of view when it comes to this manhwa. I'm the same. Seju is causing Sumin to suffer and Sumin is causing Seju to suffer. They simply can't be together. Sumin was able to build a good relationship with Sungji, an honest one too since she's telling her everything behind the scenes (Sungji's chat with Seju in that cafe not long ago proves it). I may dislike the fact we've never seen them talking about serious stuff and Seju is more like a main character among with Sumin lastly but it's crucial for Seju to finally get her shit together and move on even if she can't let go. I think she understood she'll never get Sumin back again. She'll hold on but she's accepting she's lost to Sungji. She's lost in her own game.
>>
"It seems like you know nothing about the concept of Internet anonymity, with the way you're conducting your behavior."

I know nothing about the concept of anonymity because I'm using a screen name? Why don't you Google "anonymity of the internet" for a life lesson.

Seems like you are hella butthurt that people on 4chan may remember my comments, as they have times before, simply because I'm using a screen name. Am I'm stilling the attention you so desperately crave?

It should not bother you that I'm using a damn screen name. I am not the first to do so on 4chan, and I won't be the last. But, really, I think my comments about Sumin and Seju are what piss you off the most.

"I've never used more than 10% of brain, may you teach me how to use mine more effectively?"

Well, that's a problem. And, no, I may not teach you.

"I ship no pair. The only one I care about is Sumin's well-being and the longer she has to be with Seju, the more she will have to suffer. I do realize that people tend to bring their own biases and prejudices into their opinions but do you think their is a consensus as to what constitutes a healthy, loving relationship and what is the right time to let something go? Is that not healthy to base your entire happiness on somebody else? To put that person on a pedestal?"

This is a fictional. Although there is realism in it, a number of things in it likely would not happen in real life. If the writers wanted to make it so that Sumin will be happy with Seju, they could do that. And with the way are going with the story now, I don't think it would be unrealistic, not like I did months ago. There are couples that have been through cheating hell with each other and got back together and made it work. Sumin and Seju have a lot of history, and Seju was not some serial cheater. Should her happiness rest on Sumin? No. And the writers could very well change that; all I'm doing is considering that angle.
>>
>>2377359
>hella butthurt
Chloe, please stop posting. And learn to use > to quote.
>>
"Stealing," not "stilling."

Either way, I understand what you are stating about Sumin and Seju, but I see depth there. Depth that can be explored and is still being explored. Seju is the main one hurting, and that is because she is still fighting for what may be an impossible dream -- being with Sumin romantically again. I am not of the opinion that there is no way that their relationship can be mended, whether that's platonic or romantic. From what I see, it's already mending. I have doubts that the story is going to end with them on bad terms. And we already know that Seju will not be dying.
>>
Chloe? Nice try.

I know how to use the quote feature; I prefer not to, just like I prefer not to stick with the "Anonymous" heading for my posts. Guess I always go against the grain.
>>
>>2377361
>we already know that Seju will not be dying.
We also know that she doesn't need to be in a relationship with Sumin to be happy... Oh, wait. It's yet to be proven. So I wouldn't take TG's words as 100% sure.
>>
>>2377363
So (you) choose to act like a kid who doesn't want to play by the rules and tries to get attention. Fair enough, filtered.
>>
Out of the two of us, the one acting like a kid is the one throwing a temper tantrum over someone using a fucking a screen name and having a difference of opinion about FICTIONAL couples. Having a screen name does not equate to "not playing with well others." Having a damn aneurysm over someone supposedly not following the rules and then throwing shit their way is. Take your policing shit elsewhere. The only issue I have had with using a screen name has been in this thread, which is already full of childish shit. Childish shit already noted by others.
>>
>Google "anonymity of the internet"
>Google
>Google
>Google
>I'm still anonymous
>Screw you, I know everything there is about anonymity and maybe privacy on the Internet
Did you even read the quote about anonymity on 4chan I'd pulled from Wikipedia?
>I am not the first to do so on 4chan
But you are in not in a position to do so. There's a line to be crossed and you did it.
>Am I'm stilling the attention you so desperately crave?
For fuck's sake, there's no individuals here, only Anonymous posters. I'm starting to think that you may have NPD.
>Well, that's a problem. And, no, I may not teach you.
It's fine if you don't get the joke. Science illiteracy might be a thing here.
>There are couples that have been through cheating hell with each other and got back together and made it work. Sumin and Seju have a lot of history, and Seju was not some serial cheater.
Made it look like the only thing that prevents Seju from being with Sumin is because Seju cheated. *raises white flag*

Nicely done, Chloe.
>>
>>2377377
Hey man, s/he thinks we are the same person who's replying her/him, do you agree?
>>
>>2377386
These others? >>2376724
Substanceless and empty words which have no value.
>>
"Screw you, I know everything there is about anonymity and maybe privacy on the Internet."

Clearly you don't since you are bullshitting this hard over a scree name.

"Did you even read the quote about anonymity on 4chan I'd pulled from Wikipedia?"

I don't consider Wikipedia a reliable source, for good reasons.

"For fuck's sake, there's no individuals here, only Anonymous posters. I'm starting to think that you may have NPD."

For fuck's sake, get a fucking life. Being an anonymous poster does not make anyone here any less of an individual. And having a screen name does not make me any less of an anonymous poster.

Do you think bitching about my screen name is going to change anything? Let's be real here: I've been posting this way for months, and no one has had an issue, except for you. If they did, they didn't state a thing about it. They treated me just like anyone else. While I was minding my own business, it is you who came at me with your insecure bullshit. And make no mistake about it, it is insecure bullshit.

"It's fine if you don't get the joke. Science illiteracy might be a thing here."

Not getting the joke seems to me your forte.

"Made it look like the only thing that prevents Seju from being with Sumin is because Seju cheated. *raises white flag*"

Nah, that's just your comprehension level.

Really, I'm glad I can be here to help you work out your demons. We all have to let off steam sometime.
>>
>>2377393
>Clearly you don't since you are bullshitting this hard over a scree name.
>>Basic reading comprehension problems
>I don't consider Wikipedia a reliable source, for good reasons.
>>Didn't read, yet made claims anyway
>>Y is from X, I don't trust X, therefore Y must be false
>For fuck's sake, get a fucking life. Being an anonymous poster does not make anyone here any less of an individual. And having a screen name does not make me any less of an anonymous poster.
>>Constantly making surmises about posters' lives and qualifications
>except for you
Kek.
>insecure bullshit.
>So (you) choose to act like a kid who doesn't want to play by the rules and tries to get attention. Fair enough, filtered.
Are you doing it for the lolz? Do you like fishticks?
>I'm glad I can be here to help you work out your demons
I don't need any more narcissists in my life, so please kindly fuck off. So long.
>>
I'm tired of arguing back and forth.

I'm calling it quits now.

Because Sumin and Seju will surely end up together in this direction which Team Gaji is trying to point out, I need not sweat anymore to fight against those brainless twats.
>>
You are a hoot.

Constantly making surmises about posters' lives and qualifications?

Um, no. The only lives I've been "constantly making surmises about" are the lives of the fictional characters.

In terms of replying to you, I will kindly fuck off...if you kindly fuck off first. Since we are talking about childish behavior, any child knows that if you started it, you should finish it. Either way, I somehow I doubt that it will be "so long" for you.
>>
LOL!! Posting as me above, with the "I'm tired of arguing back and forth." comment. Smart. But that won't be get me to stop using a screen name.
>>
>>2377408
Just so you all know, I'm a frequent poster in /r/iamnotverysmart I am edgy, I am cool, I am emo, and I know it (;

I'm so glad Seju and Sumin are getting back together. Justice will be served. 'Cause that's how a fiction should be, the way the authors meant it to be.
>>
V Imposter, you are so transparent that it's not even funny. I love how I've clearly gotten on your skin enough for you to resort to this immaturity.

Keep it coming.
>>
"Under your skin." Oh, yeah...
>>
>>2376869
>>2376964
>>2377343

Same retarded Sumin fags logic
>>
>>2377388
Of course, you are me and I'm you, the only one Anonymous.
>>
>>2377351
Wow ... very grown up.
On such a comment you can very easily see the kiddies here.
They do not get proper sentences together without using a swear-word.
Very adult.
>>
>>2377433
Go back to your sandbox if you can't even bring valuable argument.
>>
>>2377393
I actually hate that you use a name and I've seen people in other threads ask why you do so. The implication is obviously "Why and please stop." But I've seen the way you reply and seeing double down here just makes me roll my eyes. You don't play well with others and are a bad team player. Your comments are good and insightful in threads (whether I agree or not), but your sheer stubbornness to so obviously go against the grain (username and not quoting correctly) are extremely grating.

So, no, I'm not going to argue with you. But let it be known that, as a lurker, I find you extremely annoying. Lots of people haven't tried to "stand up to you," because it's not worth the effort against someone so stubborn and proud of being different. You're treating 4chan like it's fucking Facebook/Reddit. And also, no one wants to get into these fucking essay wars over something so simple.
>Nobody is using names here, can you please maintain the current culture and stop? Also please quote correctly.
>I refuse. I know I'm doing things "wrong," but I'm gonna keep doing it because I like it and I want to. Fuck you.

White flag for me. Have fun being an individual on 4chan. Hopefully people can just start ignoring all your posts that you put effort into.
>>
File: appl.gif (340KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
appl.gif
340KB, 500x281px
>>2377516
>>
>>2377516
>>2377555
Agreed.

- fellow annoyed lurker
>>
>>2377339
>crawling back into ex's bed on her own will again and again.
Voluntary slave
>>
"I actually hate that you use a name and I've seen people in other threads ask why you do so."

If you are going to comment to me, don't lie. No one asked me why I do, except one poster in "The Love Doctor" thread, as I already mentioned above. And that poster was polite.

Then I get some ignorant ass poster coming after me in this thread. For all I know, maybe it's the same poster, as indicated by my previous reply. I couldn't care less.

"The implication is obviously 'Why and please stop.'"

That is your interpretation.

"You don't play well with others and are a bad team player."

Once again, using a screen name does not equate to "not playing well with others."

I'm polite to others, except for idiotic cases like this, and my posts are solid. You and/or others act like I'm doing it for attention. No, I like to keep track of my posts, and I have always been like this when it comes individuality.

Some people are autistic, and they do the same on 4chan. Have you ever considered those people? I guess 4chan is not made for them either. They should just fuck off. Whatever.

"Your comments are good and insightful in threads (whether I agree or not)."

Thanks for the compliment, I guess.

"But your sheer stubbornness to so obviously go against the grain (username and not quoting correctly) are extremely grating."

I don't see how. And, yes, I've read all about "tripfag" via Google.

Trying to bully me into submission won't work.

"You're treating 4chan like it's fucking Facebook/Reddit."

I'm not.

"Lots of people haven't tried to 'stand up to you.'"

And you know this because? You know that's lost of people because of 4chan culture? Even though this culture harbors a number of "tripfags"?

I'm not. If 4chan doesn't want people to use a screen name, it shouldn't have the option.

"Have fun being an individual on 4chan. Hopefully people can just start ignoring all your posts that you put effort into."

I highly doubt they will. But we can all dream.
>>
"Lots," not "lost."

Oh, and my occasional double posting to point out a typo is nothing new. Many "oldfags" do it too.
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 480x320px
>>2377668
Tripfags are not namefags. Do you have a tripcode? No.
You can use a username like the special snowflake you are and probably because you are unable to keep track of your posts by posting anonymous like you said, but the way you answer without quoting, the reddittier spacing you use or how you make double posts for nothing is fucking annoying.
And yes, there's more than one or two anons annoyed by your teenage behaviour.

And learn to sage, fucktard. There's an option for it, like your beloved Name option, and it's useful to not bump threads with your shit in the catalogue.
>>
Regardless of which couple in the triangle ends up together, one of the two will be a cheater. The only one who is not a cheater is Sungji.
>>
File: IMG_4635.jpg (39KB, 471x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4635.jpg
39KB, 471x367px
>>2377668
I don't quite understand why you don't quote correctly?
>>
>>2377668

If you did more reading, then you would know that many posters consider "tripfags" and "namefags" to be one in the same. I would have mentioned "namefags" as well, if I'd had enough room to do so.

As for tracking my posts, I mean revisiting them much later, like if I'm in a new thread a month or two down line and I want to revisit my commentary in a previous thread. It's much easier to simply see my screen name when scrolling down. I can find my posts without that, but I don't see why I should put in the extra work to do so.

As for teenage behavior... No, the teenage behavior is all the asinine bickering over a fictional couple and a fucking screen name.
>>
>>2377691

Fine. I'll quote "correctly" from now on. I see how not doing do so can be grating on the eyes and very annoying. And I'll try not to double post. I don't see why I should drop my screen name, though.
>>
>>2377687
I think that Sumin and Sungji will be endgame. But before Sumin/Sungji is endgame, the strong bond of Seju/Sumin is still to be mastered and it is not easy for Sungji. And we all know how keen Sungji is. Somehow, I also have the feeling that perhaps Sumin thinks she would love Sungji because Sumin feels guilty because of the cheating thing with her ex. I mean, this woman has a lot of secrets. Sure, she loves Sungji but maybe not strong enough.
But we'll see what Team Gaji shows us.
So the next chapter should be where all three have to deal with each other again. And maybe the scarf still plays a role.
>>
>>2377697
>many posters consider "tripfags" and "namefags" to be one in the same
Newfags and retards like you do. 4chan users don't, because you can't impersonate a tripcode like you can with a simple username.
>>
>>2377359
>This is a fictional. Although there is realism in it, a number of things in it likely would not happen in real life. If the writers wanted to make it so that Sumin will be happy with Seju, they could do that. And with the way are going with the story now, I don't think it would be unrealistic, not like I did months ago. There are couples that have been through cheating hell with each other and got back together and made it work. Sumin and Seju have a lot of history, and Seju was not some serial cheater. Should her happiness rest on Sumin? No. And the writers could very well change that; all I'm doing is considering that angle.

Good point. I agree with you.
>>
>Newfags and retards like you do. 4chan users don't, because you can't impersonate a tripcode like you can with a simple username.

Sorry, I'm not a newbie. And a simple Google search will show you otherwise regarding the "tripfag" and "namefag" terminology. Some people are anal about it, sure; others are not. But do keep the "I must bully V and impersonate V to make V submit" bullshit going if you must. Clearly, you have nothing better to do, like discuss the story.

>>2377710

Thank you.
>>
>>2377703
>Fine. I'll quote "correctly" from now on. I see how not doing do so can be grating on the eyes and very annoying.

chill!!

Then do not quote as much or give a warning 'wall of text' or whatever. No idea. Your texts are always quite long.
>>
>>2377713

My posts have only been quite long when quoting "incorrectly" in this thread. If you mean posts like the following:

>>2376970

This is healthy posting. Others do the same. They simply don't have a screen name.
>>
>>2377355
>Seju is causing Sumin to suffer and Sumin is causing Seju to suffer. They simply can't be together. Sumin was able to build a good relationship with Sungji, an honest one too since she's telling her everything behind the scenes (Sungji's chat with Seju in that cafe not long ago proves it).
I agree, but Sumin still has secrets from Sungji. For example, this bed scene, which she lay in the same bed with Seju.
And I think that Sungji will notice the behavior of Seju and Sumin.
And we know how Sungji always observed the people. Like a fox.
>>
>>2377712
>I'm not a newbie
You are, for being unable to make a difference between those two terms.
>simple Google search will show you otherwise
Namefag is related to tripfag, specifically referring to any user who posts with a name, but no tripcode. Namefags are generally treated with similar derision to tripfags, but are more easily trolled due to the simplicity of assuming their identity for mocking. Most Namefags are either posters with a good enough reputation to not get imitated or newfags too stupid to use a tripcode. For these reasons, namefags are much more rare than tripfags, though they are not as rare as emailfags.
https://www.lurkmore.com/view/Fag

First result on Google, retard.
>>
>You are, for being unable to make a difference between those two terms.

Seems to me you need to lurk more. I already stated, "Some people are anal about it, sure; others are not." You are clearly the anal type when it comes to the terminology.

As for lurkmore.com, I've already read that. Perhaps you missed where I stated, "And, yes, I've read all about 'tripfag' via Google."? Lurkmore.com shows up on the first page.

Doesn't change my viewpoint on using a screen name. "Tripfags" and "namefags" exist, and, since I will begin using a tripcode, I will be both. Won't bother me a bit. It clearly bothers you, but I couldn't give two shits about that. I'll keep being me.
>>
>>2377708
>perhaps Sumin thinks she would love Sungji because Sumin feels guilty because of the cheating thing with her ex
The moment she was shown to love Sungji's lipstic mark on her cheek was the moment that showed it's not a guilt anymore. She really loves her.
>>
>>2377719
>but Sumin still has secrets from Sungji. For example, this bed scene, which she lay in the same bed with Seju.
She may want to tell it her by herself instead of Seju playing her games again. Just like she told her literally everyting about her past with Seju and it looks like Sungji also knows about the scars so Sumin had to tell her this story too. She became honest. Very honest.
>>
>>2377751
>she told her literally everyting about her past with
No, she didn't.

>>2377751
>She became honest.

>Sumin: Seju-ah, you should never ever mention this night to Sungji-ssi under any circumstances, okay?

Honest my ass.
>>
>>2377708
>this woman has a lot of secrets.
Sungji is not telling everything either. I don't know why Sungji didn't tell why she was not wearing her ring that day.
>>
>>2377784
>No, she didn't.
Proof? The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

>Seju playing her games again
>Sumin: Seju-ah, you should never ever mention this night to Sungji-ssi under any circumstances, okay?
>>Honest my ass.
Did Sumin ever mention to Seju that she wanted to lie to Sungji about the night? What if she wanted to tell Sungji directly to do the damage control? Who knows what is the Seju's next manipulative tactic?
>>
>>2377708
>Sumin thinks she has to love Sungji because Sumin feels guilty because of the cheating thing with her ex
>Her love for Sungji is not strong enough
It's like you didn't even read the latest 20 chapters.
>>
Seju to Sumin in the last ten years:
>Come back to me, or I will hedge up your way with thorns, hew your heart and meat and bones asunder., not excluding those who come into contact with you. Were you not mine, you can't be anyone else's. Walk forward, and you will suffer. Run, and you will bleed. Be prudent, and thou shall have God's mercy.
>>
>>2377740
Since it seems you can't understand
>"tripfags" and "namefags" to be one in the same
>show you otherwise regarding the "tripfag" and "namefag" terminology
Namefag is related to tripfag, specifically referring to any user who posts with a name, but no tripcode.

Nowhere in these Google links it's stated what you said. Nobody here confuse namefag with tripfag except you. People can be anal about namefags, even if it's once again not stated in these links. No, trolling isn't being anal about it. I couldn't give less of a shit about your stupid initial, but your shitty behaviour reminds me one of an autist, when even when he's wrong, he's right and the others are bullies for telling him. Go get a tripcode, it'll be even more easier to filter your mentally challenged ass and this thread won't be polluted by asinine shit anymore.

And stop using terms you don't understand either, it makes you even more retarded with your teenage rebellion behaviour, when you don't want to adapt to 4chan rules.
>>
>Nowhere in these Google links it's stated what you said.

Sighs. This is where I question your comprehension level. Oh, wait, I've already done that. You can talk about "[n]amefag is related to tripfag" as much as you want to, but anyone who actually reads some posts on various sites discussing 4chan, and has read threads on 4chan discussing the matter, should be able to see some posters using the terms synonymously, and it's not just so-called "newfags." I've seen such discussions for years. And then there also the posters who are deemed both "namefags" and "tripfags." I'm not the one focusing on sites like lurkmore.com; you are.

> I couldn't give less of a shit about your stupid initial

Yeah, your latest post surely shows that you couldn't care less about it. Others have moved on and here you are still talking shit. You can't even begin to speak of maturity with the level of childish bullshit you have spewed. Move the fuck on.
>>
>>2375829
Zips all the way!!
and if you must... do pdf, Adobe Acrobat Pro is good to combine them into one file, Preview is also fine too if you're on mac, or whatever PC equivalent. Any web base jpg/png to pdf service is just crap anyway (not all are bad probably, just stop using the ones that formats all the images into lq/sd 8x11 docs).
>>
>>2377994
>but anyone who actually reads some posts on various sites discussing 4chan, and has read threads on 4chan discussing the matter, should be able to see some posters using the terms synonymously, and it's not just so-called "newfags." I've seen such discussions for years.
Give sources then. You keep saying people use namefag both terms yet you are unable to give sources.
Not a single time on /a/, /v/, /co/, /trv/, /u/ and other boards I've seen people misuse namefag besides some retards and newfags and guess what, they were called out right away. Don't like it? Don't read my posts then.
>>
>>2378003
Learn to ignore him.
>Nowhere in these Google links it's stated what you said.
It could be that Google personalized your search experience based on your locations and/or accounts so the results can be quite different.
>>
>>2377999
>convert images to pdf
Or just download ImageMagick and use command line for flexibility and efficiency if you're gonna do this from now on.

On Windows:
>magick image*.jpg out.pdf

On Linux:
>convert image*.jpg out.pdf

Reference:
https://www.imagemagick.org/script/command-line-processing.php
>>
>Give sources then. You keep saying people use namefag both terms yet you are unable to give sources.
Not a single time on /a/, /v/, /co/, /trv/, /u/ and other boards I've seen people misuse namefag besides some retards and newfags

And what would these sources be? Links to past discussions? Links to discussions on Reddit? Find them yourself.

4chan has no rule against having a screen name, by the way. In fact, its FAQ shows one how to get one.

>Don't like it? Don't read my posts then.

That's my advice to you regarding my posts. And learn to stay on-topic. Don't take a discussion all into "Ooh, you have a user name"
territory simply because you hate anyone mentioning any possibility of Sumin ending up with Seju. That is the real issue behind your bullshit policing.
>>
>>2377685
>you are unable to keep track of your posts by posting anonymous like you said
I'm skeptical of this. Nearly everyone in every thread has their own distinct writing and posting style so it's not really that hard for him to seek out his OWN posts, let alone other people's.
>>2377937
>And stop using terms you don't understand either
People are entitled to their opinions. I rolled my eyes the second he included "anonymity" and "Google" in the same sentence.
>4chan rules.
4chan culture, to be exact.
>https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4xzkr8/why_does_everyone_on_4chan_post_anonymously_when/
Remember to use words precisely (/s) or this arrogant twerp will move the goal post again.
>>
File: RBv5Z.png (63KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
RBv5Z.png
63KB, 1125x681px
>>2378019
This is gonna be the last time I tag you.
>>
>I'm skeptical of this. Nearly everyone in every thread has their own distinct writing and posting style so it's not really that hard for him to seek out his OWN posts, let alone other people's."

I never stated that it's hard to keep track of my posts. I stated, "As for tracking my posts, I mean revisiting them much later, like if I'm in a new thread a month or two down line and I want to revisit my commentary in a previous thread. It's much easier to simply see my screen name when scrolling down. I can find my posts without that, but I don't see why I should put in the extra work to do so." And that is completely different than being unable to track my posts.

Nice of you to assume my gender, by the way.

>2378023

The last time? You promise?
>>
>>2378019
>And what would these sources be? Links to past discussions? Links to discussions on Reddit? Find them yourself.
So you have absolutely no sources. Got it.
> territory simply because you hate anyone mentioning any possibility of Sumin ending up with Seju. That is the real issue behind your bullshit policing.
Still thinking you're arguing with only one person named Anonymous? Got it.
>>
>So you have absolutely no sources. Got it.

So you're a lazy fuck who can't move on? Got it.

>Still thinking you're arguing with only one person named Anonymous? Got it.

Still think you're witty and teaching poor little V a lesson? Got it.
>>
File: faggot.png (638KB, 1328x784px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
638KB, 1328x784px
>>2378039
>poor little V
Seeing how you're triggered, it seems to work.
>>
File: V.png (1MB, 2336x955px) Image search: [Google]
V.png
1MB, 2336x955px
>>2378045
>>
>>2378045

Triggered? LOL. Anyone can start from beginning of the "Oh nos. You've done it now. You gone and broken a cardinal rule by daring to use a screen name." shit storm and see it who was triggered.

Bless your "I just want everyone to be Anonymous" heart.

>>2378049

Imposter again? Wow. I'm really admired.
>>
>>2377751
>she told her literally everyting about her past
Which chapter? What, exactly, did she tell about her past?
>>
>>2378052
Not me who began the crusade against your name, just joined the fun later, but keep believing we're one and the same.
>trip
Thank God. Even Mugishit is not as cancerous as you.
>>
>>2378053
It wasn't showed but you can get it from her chat with Seju at the cafe after Seju ran out of Sumin's apartment. It's clear Sungji knows everything.

And about the ring - Sungji talked to Sumin about it too. Sumin knows Seju took it which is partially right. Sungji forgot to take it from Seju's home and Seju brought it to her office.
>>
>Not me who began the crusade against your name, just joined the fun later, but keep believing we're one and the same.

LOL! Regardless of who started the crusade, it's asinine as fuck and includes triggered fuckwits, excluding me, of course.
>>
Too many off topics. It's so annoying. Somebody please report them.
>>
>>2378072
Just ignore it. Ignorance is the best way to make someone understand their way is not accepted.
>>
>>2378072
You didn't see this pic? >>2378023
Will other people know I'm using a Pass?
>Will other people know I'm using a Pass?
>>No. Unless you enter since4pass in the Options field, there will be no indication that you are using a Pass to other users, and your posts will display exactly the same as any other. The since4pass Options command allows you to publicly display since when you have been using a 4chan Pass.
>I"m admired
>poor little V
Truly a full fledged narcissist

Should I post the excerpt from reddit that explains why someone shouldn't use a name here and how disturbing it is?
>>
Hmm, what should you do? Move on maybe? Stop keeping the thread off-topic with the need to try to make another conform?

Better yet, time to ignore you and anyone else focusing on my user name. I will only be responding to on-topic posts from now on in this thread.
>>
>>2378079
Sorry mod but these will be the last ones and I need to get this off my chest

Read this, for Christ's sake

>Why does everyone on 4chan post anonymously when there is clearly a username feature?
>>A lot of it is a cultural thing. One of the big problems on sites with persistent identities (be they real or assumed) is that people will often look at any contributions in terms of who said them, rather than what has been said: for example, poor quality posts might be unfairly praised with anyone challenging them attacked or downvoted or whatever, simply because the person who posted is is popular. Equally, well-made points might be dismissed because the user is unpopular, or because aspects of the user's identity are known and it biases people against them (racism, sexism, political affiliations etc). When things like persistent karma systems are involved, it also encourages people not to speak their mind, because they're afraid of going against the popular opinions and having their reputation damaged by downvotes.

>>In theory, under an anonymous system, that doesn't come into play because everyone is equal. It doesn't matter if in the real world you're black, rich, transgender, attractive, disabled, underaged, or whatever: on 4chan, you're just another text box with no associated identity. Sure, some people are immature brats who abuse this by calling everyone else niggers and generally shitting up the boards with effort-free posts, but for anyone who just wants a chance to be judged on the strength of their ideas and the quality of their humour rather than because of who they are, it's a really useful tool.
>>
>>2378087
>>This is a big part of why users who do try to maintain some form of identity (they used to be known as 'tripfags' due to their method of identity verification, don't know if that's still the case) often get so much abuse: because they are, in effect, trying to gain advantages from their identity. It's no longer about reading your contributions one post at a time and assessing each one on its individual merits: it's about trying to build an identity in a place whose whole point is that everyone is equal because they don't have an identity. Sometimes being a tripfag is necessary (if, for example, you're running a choose-your-own-adventure thread, or you're writing a story and want people to know what's an 'official' part of it, etc) but for the most part it comes across as egotism and entitlement. This post in particular sums the situation up pretty well.

>>Basically, it's a way of keeping everyone nice and equal, and preventing the people who would normally dominate the dialogue based purely on their identity (rich people, sexy people, popular people, etc) from doing so. By taking a name and an identity, you'd be seen as admitting that there isn't really anything clever or interesting about your opinions or arguments, and so people would resent you and attack you for that. And of course, being anonymous means that if something does go wrong and you start getting abuse, you can just forget about it and move on rather than being forever associated with and dragged down by it.
>>
>>2378052
Holy shit. This isn't "just about a screen name" anymore. It's you refusing to follow 4chan culture over something so fucking simple. Your interpretation of and attitude throughout this whole thing is astonishing, like you're some victimized tumblrfag and we're all just immature, nonsensical bullies. You're acting like you've been arguing with one silly anon. No, it's a bunch of us.

Don't act like your posts here are more valuable above others. Even discussing WDTFS with you is terrible since all your opinions are facts apparently. Gtfo and go be a snowflake on Dynasty. Your pretentious ass will fit right in.

>>2378023
Fucking truth.
>>
>You're acting like you've been arguing with one silly anon. No, it's a bunch of us.

Speak for yourself.

> Even discussing WDTFS with you is terrible since all your opinions are facts apparently.

Not what I got from any of the posts.
>>
>>2378086
>I will only be responding to on-topic posts from now on in this thread.
Different anon here. Your screen name stubbornness is annoying af, but your attitude is fucking cancer. Please don't post here anymore because
>>2378100
>your opinions are facts
I agree with this sentiment. Nobody cares about you or your precious posts.

>>2378101
Those must be some nice rose-colored glasses you've got there.
>>
File: 18.jpg (149KB, 441x565px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
149KB, 441x565px
See how cute Sumin is?
>>
File: 28.jpg (273KB, 869x775px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
273KB, 869x775px
>>2378103
>>
>>2378102

A comparison...

>>2376449
>Second, can there be any person that is more delusional than you? There's no hints per se indicating that they are gonna get back together. Please don't interpret frivolity and find patterns when there is none to your favor and refuse to accept reality because nothing will change.

Sounds like a fact.

>>2376905
>Second, perhaps you have not read enough manga or manhwa, but I know that when the authors are hanging on to a previous love story like this, there is a possibility of that love story being revisited. As has been stated in a previous thread, in which others agreed with me, it seems that Sumin and Sungji's love story is over (there is nowhere else for it to go), and that Sumin and Seju's relationship is currently the "end game" focus. This manhwa should have been over and yet it is still going, sill revisiting happy times between Sumin and Seju. Still having them bond. Still having Seju long after Sumin. Why don't use your brain and stop being so oversensitive because of your damn ship? I noted before that I've wanted Sumin and Sungji together for the longest, but this has recently started to change and now I'm leaning more toward Sumin and Seju; so sue me. I would be fine if Sumin ended up with Sungji, but I remain suspicious as to how this story is going to end. You know, because I actually think and I know how authors can lead you to believe a story is going in one direction when it is actually going in the other.

Sound like an opinion.

Other bickering in the thread:

>>2376674
>>2376691
>>2376677
>>2376724
>>2377012
>>2377076
>>2377084
>>2377277

Plenty of know-it-all-fags.
>>
>>2378103
Indecisive anon here. They're all fucking cute. I could argue any team really, though TG did manage to gain my sympathy for Seju with these recent chapters.
>>
File: 4.jpg (96KB, 567x284px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
96KB, 567x284px
>>2378104
>>2378112
Sumin caused my world to shatter apart.
>>
File: 5.jpg (29KB, 314x310px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
29KB, 314x310px
>>2378118
>>
File: 9.jpg (62KB, 333x566px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
62KB, 333x566px
>>2378119
>>
File: 12.jpg (165KB, 783x488px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
165KB, 783x488px
>>2378121
>>
File: 41.jpg (88KB, 386x414px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
88KB, 386x414px
>>2378122
>>2378112
>sympathy for Seju
I have yet to feel anything for Seju, it's funny since I could even sympathize with Kang Sena from Eve's Love.
>>
I credit a lot of WDTFS's success to the stellar art. It's what drew my attention initially. I find that the panels that show pained/sorrowful expressions from the girls are best. From the way TG draws the eyebrows to the lines beneath their eyes, it's really well done. Even without knowing the context, the image alone feels gut-wrenching. Even the cover image of Sumin on Volume 1 could tell its own story the way Sumin's face and posture is depicted. Really love TG's artstyle and hope the artist does more doujinshi or works in the future.
>>
>>2378100
>Even discussing WDTFS with you is terrible since all your opinions are facts apparently.
This.
And try to bring actual facts... V will simply say they're not true.
>>
>>2377863
I read that. I just have this feeling, whenever Seju enters the screen, Sumin becomes totally soft. Sure, Sungji also marks her territory in her own way, and yet Sungji is often uncertain.
Sure, Sumin can have chosen Sungji from the head but we are honest, Sumin's heart will always beat for Seju.
And Sungji has already noticed this, as she once said in a chapter, that the bond of the two is difficult to separate.
And I believe that Sungji gives her best that Sumin belongs to her alone. Like the one with the lipstick on Sumin's cheeks. It was sweet.
I did not say that Sumin does not love Sungji. But perhaps not with her whole heart because there is still Seju.
>>
>>2378129
I'll continue to support TG only if they go with logical ending supported by those interviews we've got so far. If they pull the end out of their ass I'm not going to read anything from them ever again. The story is more important to me than the artstyle.
>>
>>2378160
>I just have this feeling, whenever Seju enters the screen, Sumin becomes totally soft.
Lol, nope. She's a cold fish whenever Seju enters the screen. She's becoming soft with Sungji. Or horny, depends on the situation.

>Sungji is often uncertain
Not at all. She knows what and who she wants and unlike Seju, she's certain she HAS this person. Which she literally told Seju at the cafe.

>Sumin can have chosen Sungji from the head but we are honest, Sumin's heart will always beat for Seju
Wrong. The scarf, all the blushing from simple little things, ILYs and lipstick mark shows she chose Sungji from the heart too. Seju will always be important for her because they know each other for years but her heart moved on from hatered to forgiveness. She's able to be friends with Seju now if Seju won't screw this up.

>I did not say that Sumin does not love Sungji. But perhaps not with her whole heart because there is still Seju.
She can't even see Seju is uncomfortable with Sumin showing her feelings towards Sungji. She can't see Seju's suffering either. And she forgot about Seju's birthday. She's also uncomfortable about "sleeping with Seju", there's no blushing like it used to be before. She's just... there. A shell of who she used to be for Seju. Nothing says Seju is still in her heart.
>>
>>2378156
Or "that's not how I interpreted it." What a fucking joke.
>>
>>2378161
Bleach had an amazing artstyle and story until after defeating Aizen. The last 2 arcs were shit and the ending left so many plotholes I can't even count them right now. The author chose to make a romantic epilogue with illogical pairings (worse than Naruto) instead of at least trying to fill some of the plotholes. I'll never read anything from Kubo because of that. Hopefully TG won't go this way.
>>
>>2378167
>>Sungji is often uncertain
>Not at all. She knows what and who she wants and unlike Seju, she's certain she HAS this person. Which she literally told Seju at the cafe.
While I agree that Sungji has confidence, you can't ignore that she still has a lot of insecurity when it comes to measuring up to Seju. For example, when she drank herself drunk after Seju antagonized her a bit about being drunk with Sumin. I think she wants to slowly replace all of Sumin's Seju memories/experiences with ones with herself, which is normal. Plus, it's only natural for Sungji to feel a bit insecure. Seju's presence is linked to damn near everything: Sumin's house is bought by Seju, all the memories and experiences Sumin's had with Seju, Sumin just cheated on her with Seju, and the fact that Seju remains close to Sumin. Sungji has the patience and willpower of a God to be able to tolerate all this.

>She's just... there. A shell of who she used to be for Seju.
Agree with this, but not quite as extreme. I think Sumin is filled with a tremendous amount of remorse and guilt. She even admitted that she thinks Seju's position is partly her fault and she's apologetic that she can't even take responsibility. The best Sumin can offer Seju, while still being faithful to Sungji, is to be a supportive friend. But that one-sided shit is painful (exactly why Dawoon bounced back then).

I don't envy any of our trio. The pro's and con's list is too long and complicated for all of them. Maybe they should all just part ways and start anew.
>>
>>2378185
Don't remind me.........
>>
>>2378188
>Maybe they should all just part ways and start anew.
agreed wholeheartedly. all of them need to go to therapy asap
>>
>>2378195
>therapy
Agree they all need therapy, though I'll admit it's not a miracle fix for these complicated ass women. I still feel there's more to Sungji's backstory that we don't know. Like TG set up for it and either abandoned it or it'll come back up eventually.

I may have misunderstood a comment from the previous thread, but I think an anon mentioned that therapy/mental health services are a stigma in Korea? Whether that means it's ineffective or not as available, I'm not sure.

I'm relieved that it's confirmed Seju won't die. Seju dying is too "easy" of an ending. I don't want to say this, but Seju dying does seem like it would make people's lives "better." Somebody please correct me on this. I don't want to validate Seju's suicidal feelings.
>>
>>2378200
She won't die. None of them will. The bigger question is if Seju really can be happy without Sumin, as stated by TG bc it doesn't look like it and the story will be no longer than 90 chapters so there's not much time to solve everything. I'm one of those who believe the ending will be rushed and we'll be left with many plot holes.
>>
>>2378160
>whenever Seju enters the screen, Sumin becomes totally soft.
>Sungji is often uncertain.
>Sumin can have chosen Sungji from the head but we are honest, Sumin's heart will always beat for Seju.
>And Sungji has already noticed this, that the bond of the two is difficult to separate.
>not with her whole heart because there is still Seju.

Exactly.
>>
>>2378188
>they should all just part ways and start anew.
As of now, I think this would be the best logical, realistic ending.

>>2378195
>all of them need to go to therapy asap
Haha very true, especially those two of them.
>>
>And try to bring actual facts... V will simply say they're not true.

What actual facts did anyone bring, except for essentially saying "my couple is better than yours"? Where did V say they weren't true? I've just read the shitfest again. I even see one poster stating:

>>2377516
>Your comments are good and insightful in threads (whether I agree or not),

You can't have it both ways. You can't say that the poster's posts are good and then act like the poster was making shitty posts because you are annoyed by the poster not following 4chan culture.

>>2378111

Nothing but a pissing match.

>She won't die. None of them will. The bigger question is if Seju really can be happy without Sumin, as stated by TG bc it doesn't look like it and the story will be no longer than 90 chapters so there's not much time to solve everything. I'm one of those who believe the ending will be rushed and we'll be left with many plot holes.

They already have plenty of backstory, as we saw with the latest flashback. Their relationship has been healing. All TG has to do is have Sumin realize that she's always been in love with Seju and always will be. And they can give working on their relationship another shot, just like Sumin and Sungji got another shot after Sumin's cheating. In fact, Sumin has never once said that she is over Seju.

>>2378291

Agreed.
>>
>>2377749
>she was shown to love Sungji's lipstic mark
She was happy Sungji finally gaver her a permission, let her stay with Seju.
>>
>>2378385
She was ready to put Seju in some kind of a safe house if Sungji didn't agree to let her stay at Sumin's. She cares more for Sungji and what she wants than Seju.
>>
>>2378425
How do you say that without it is misunderstood ...
If you look at Sungji, you can see that it was not so good idea for Sungji that Seju lives together with Sumin.
And so the uncertainties come from Sungji. Sungji knows for a long time that Seju and Sumin had a relationship and a friendship with benefits and plus, Sumin has cheated on Sungji with the ex who also lives in the house. Who would not be easily uncertain.
I think if Seju would not live in the house, the relationship between Sumin and Sungji would be different.
You can say what you want, but a third wheel is always disturbing and if it is also the ex, then even more.
Sure, all three give their best but 1 person is now too much. On one side the strong bond between Seju and Sumin and on the other side, the relationship between Sumin and Sungji.
>>
>>2378777
Some shippers are like that. They are blind and too stubborn to take what's written as it is.
>>
this story would be perfect if sumin and seju end up together happily.
side note: can we stay on topic please, I am on limited time and it sucks having scroll through endless bickering to get to discussion posts
>>
>>2381071
>this story would be perfect if sumin and seju end up together happily.
Perhaps that could happen.
If you look at the current banner, you see that Sungji is lying away from Sumin. She looks to us and not to Sumin.
I do not think that Dawoon was just a filler. I think her words will still play a major role for Sungji and the relationship with Sumin. Sungji is not stupid to see that Sumin's relationship with Seju is just really strong. And I think that was the reason that Sungji drank so much that she was drunk.
>>
>>2381123
reaching hard
>>
>>2381071
No, it'd mean that abusive relationships are fine and should continue. And that TG is a fat liar bc Seju does need to be with Sumin to be happy.
>>
>>2381188
Whatever you mean with 'reaching hard'?

>>2381189
>No, it'd mean that abusive relationships are fine and should continue.
I hope it was sarcasm.
>>
>>2381196
I see no sarcasm is saying that Seju and Sumin's relationship is abusive for 10 years and I can't see them ending up together. If such thing happens I'll never ever touch anything for TG again, that's for sure. I'd take all of them ending up alone rather than Sumin x Seju. I want Seju to heal and find her true happiness that isn't an object of her obsession. She used to be a strong character and got reduced so much I can't even believe it. I hate it so much.
>>
>>2381196
>No, it'd mean that abusive relationships are fine and should continue.
Why the heck should this be sarcasm?
>Seconded. Abusive relationships really are not abusive and destructive and unhealthy at all. If both of the two were willing to work, anything miraculous could happen and happiness would finally be had!
>>
>what should happen
>realized that I was arguing normatively mostly the whole time i posted here
sorry everyone
>>
>>2381653
I'd never go back to someone who cheated on me and/or played with my feelings. Seju and Sumin did that to each other. Plus, it's impossible to break Sumin's relationship with Sungji right now. Not much time to the end either so there's no time to make Sumin stop loving Sungji if get over another break up especially after the previous one was so bad that it pushed Sumin to competely cut her ties with Seju.
>>
>>2381718
Cheating is the worst. If someone cheated on me, I'd never be able to truly forgive that person. Complete trust would never come back and it's impossible to build stable relationship with insecurities.
>>
>>2381949
>worst
>never
>complete
>impossible
Wow, what's with the abuse of superlatives?

>insecurities
I highly doubt that there's someone out there who doesn't has any type of insecurities. You don't have to be perfect in every aspect to start and strengthen a relationship. Isn't a relationship built on a mutual understanding, love, compromise, and respect, though? Relationship is not a pissing contest. How can a balance be created when there are discrepancies in the power dynamics (whether it's physical, intellectual, educational, financial, etc.) between the two partners?

Cheating is not the end of the world, either. What Seju has done to Sumin and her (ex) lover(s), whose examples have been enumerated throughout the threads, is much damaging than that. Sounds like you have to work more on yourself, by the way.
>>
>>2381718
>playing with Seju's feelings
To be clear, when did Sumin do this to Seju and to what extent?
>>
>>2381196
>reaching hard
>>Whatever you mean with 'reaching hard'?
Codeword for "it's not gonna happen."
>>
>>2381963
A lot of people see cheating as something unforgivable, I'm one of those. The moment it happens, the trust is severed and will never be rebuilt. I'd always think - what if she's doing it again? With thoughts like that you can't fix your relationship.
>>
>>2381967
Only once, when she called her while having sex with someone else. Later on it was only Seju hurting Sumin by manipulating most serious relationships of hers including the one which was doomed to be ruined but it could've end without the beating up part.
>>
>>2381718
>I'd never go back to someone who cheated on me and/or played with my feelings. Seju and Sumin did that to each other.

Ummmmm, Sumin cheated on Sungji as well. She never cheated on Seju; she didn't have the chance to do so since they broke up after Seju cheated and they instead became on-and-off fuck buddies.

>>2381949

You sound like you are talking to yourself.
>>
>>2382600
there's cheating and there's cheating. sumin at least didn't sleep with seju while seju did sleep with that guy. and when we look at the story - sumin was guilt-tricked into this mess. seju just went with the guy because she was angry.
>>
>>2382600
>sumin at least didn't sleep with seju while seju did sleep with that guy.
Sounds threesome-ish to me.
>fell into some guy's arms because you're mad at how slow your fiancée was getting over her grief
Uh-oh.
>>
>>2382734 is meant for >>2382713
>>
>>2382600
>she didn't have the chance to do so
*chuckles* Imagine the reverse situation: Should Sumin cheated on Seju, should she dump her?
>>
>>2382738
*cheat
>>
>there's cheating and there's cheating

Excuses, excuses.

>sumin at least didn't sleep with seju

From what I remember, they fucked. You are under the impression that they didn't "go all the way"?
>>
>>2382741
Point?
>>
>>2382713
So cheating with a woman is okay, but with a man it's a no-no?
>>
>>2382744
Cheating is context-dependent. How dumb are you to place extra pain onto your girlfriend while she was in rock bottom? How do you define "cheating", anyway? There was some discussion about that back then. Basically the main point is if your girl cheated on you with a guy, that would mean you don't have the ability to satisfy your girl the way a man can.
>>
So what if Sumin hadn't come to Seju's apartment that night, would Seju have told her about her "adventure"?
>>
Did some reading. Cheating then blaming your fault on something else but not yourself (hint: alcohol) is not acceptable, mkay?
>>
>>2382756
Your post is gonna get deleted for using the "d-word."
>>
>>2382758
Well then I'll delete it myself and use another word. Big deal.

>>2382747
Not to mention you're already broken bc you just lost your parents and you're an orphan. Your gf is having fun with a guy, you have no one left in your life. What Seju did was 1000x worse from what Sumin did. And no, >>2382741 Seju didn't fuck Sumin in the office when Sungji walked on them. It was close but it didn't happen yet. And you can't deny Seju used Sumin's guilt to get what she wants and used Sungji's ring to break them apart. She pretty much confirmed she's not giving up with her game in the latest chapter. She's using a victim status rn.
>>
>>2382766
I don't know how Seju had been before the cheating incident but that has been bringing out the worst in Seju. The most applied advice for a person who is in a relationship with a manipulative/abusive/borderline person is:
>GTFO
>>
>>2382768
Which is one of the main reasons why I'll never accept the end if it'll be team pink.
Thread posts: 477
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.