[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Hope You Did Not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 21

Official Site: http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/I_hope_you_did_not

Raws and Translations: https://etherpad.net/p/ihydn

Previous Thread >>2233500
>>
Remember to use sage and not be absolute cancer.
>>
I am loving it.

Looking forward to the translation reach chapter 37
>>
>>2283331

Hohoho.... it will be sooooon...
ch29 to 31 are done and 32 to 37 just need to be typesetted!
I'm just going to upload them all that once.
I stay up all night translating... the world of yuri has pulled me in.
>>
>>2283341
Looking forward to it unni thanks for the hard work
>>
>>2283341

You are amazing! Thanks for your effort, sleep and take your time.
>>
>>2283344
>>2283358
>>2283361
Can you imoutos please sage the next time you're gonna thank her?
>>
>>2283341
Thank you!
>>
>>2283341
Thank you!
>>
My bad..sorry unnie.. thanks a lot for translation
>>
Can someone post the pic that was used in the OP of the deleted "new thread" yesterday? It was the two girls sitting together to the right. I think one of them was wearing red.
>>
File: CoyZhHzUEAANuVQ.png large.png (534KB, 900x575px) Image search: [Google]
CoyZhHzUEAANuVQ.png large.png
534KB, 900x575px
>>2283414
>>
>>2283418
Thanks! This is exactly it. I have a weak spot for light/dark hair couplings.

I love seeing authors draw promo pics of the couples. The promo pics for FF and Their Story are a tease because the couples haven't confessed or affirmed their feelings. But with this manhwa, the promo pics feel like an extra glimpse into their real relationship. Love the art style and color palette as well.
>>
What are their jobs? It looks like Guk-Hwa is an assistant manager at a clothing store? And Jang-Mi is the team leader of... not sure. She seems to wear a white lab coat.
>>
>>2283341
Wow, thanks a lot, will be waiting patiently!
>>
>>2283341
Thank you, Unnie, for your diligence. I look forward to the chapters, and I also look forward to you being able to relax again after this. You'll continue doing sneak peek translations after 37?
>>
Why the last thread was deleted?
>>
>>2283463
Welcome to 4chan, newfag.
>>
>>2283463
OP was full of reiterated 4chan etiquette rules aimed towards newfags and the ensuing comments were complaining about it.

There has been an increase in newfags lately, who obviously don't read the rules or lurk... but OP threads like that should not become the norm. Following the rules and knowing 4chan culture is a given. It doesn't need to be stated everywhere.
>>
>>2283425
>>2283462

They will all be finished tomorrow.
Yes I will continue with the rough sneak peak thing until original anon catches up to the current!
>>
>>2283506
Once you finish could you help with the other project you were doing? I really want to see what Shan and Hari are up to in the new chapters
>>
>>2283506
Can you post 29-31 today and the rest tomorrow? If not, totally cool. Either way, tomorrow's going to feel like Christmas with all the new chapters. You're a blessing for us impatient anons, Unnie.
>>
>>2283476
I'm not new you idiot, I was asking, because that thread was new.

>>2283478
Thanks you for the answer and yes, that thread were full of complaints, it was getting annoying.
>>
>>2283524
thank you ยก onee-sama
>>
>>2283478
then reporting etiquette breaking things needs to start becoming the norm.
>>
File: typo.png (492KB, 1381x1223px) Image search: [Google]
typo.png
492KB, 1381x1223px
read the chapter on dynasty and this was a bit weird to me. never seen the past tense of "bring" as "brang". I think it should be "brought", no?
>>
>>2283956
It should be brought. You are right, it also seemed weird to me.
>>
>>2283956
That and "I'll stop making anymore scene." I think it would sound better as "I'll stop making a scene."

I greatly appreciate the work you're doing unnie, but do we have anyone on board to check for small grammar errors for the final releases?
>>
File: 2 - a1kCfrr.jpg (1MB, 1080x8849px) Image search: [Google]
2 - a1kCfrr.jpg
1MB, 1080x8849px
>>2284014
i don't mean to offend or demean the efforts of the translator and those who've worked on this in any way but there are a lot of lines in this release that felt clunky or as i've pointed out above, downright incorrect. for example, "late regret" isn't something one would say, i think "lingering regret" would work better and convey the same feeling. In this one page alone, there are several things that stood out.

i think a proofreading would be good but then it would turn this into a standard scanlation process which has its own drawbacks. i'll keep on pointing out errors as i see them for now hopefully someone corrects it. if not, i can probably do it myself.
>>
>>2284141
typo anon here. looks like we spotted the same things. the chapters on dynasty are korean anon's translations and not unnie's. whilst they're an improvement, there are errors like that which slip by.
>>
when it comes to translation, one tends to translate as closely as the original expression as possible. It might cause some weird expressions in english but again english expressions sound weird in korean also. besides some basic typos, i find those "clumsy" wording acceptable. we are just yuri fans with different day jobs, not professional translator from lezhin.
>>
>>2284160
> we are just yuri fans with different day jobs, not professional translator from lezhin.
Funny you should say that as I just spent some time emailing Lezhin about their clumsy translations. Anyway thank you for your work of course. I thought I should just point them out for the sake of clarity if nothing else.
>>
>>2284160
>i think a proofreading would be good but then it would turn this into a standard scanlation process which has its own drawbacks. i'll keep on pointing out errors as i see them for now hopefully someone corrects it. if not, i can probably do it myself.
I second that
>>
>>2284167
Sorry highlighted the wrong sentence, I meant I second that:
>when it comes to translation, one tends to translate as closely as the original expression as possible. It might cause some weird expressions in english but again english expressions sound weird in korean also. besides some basic typos, i find those "clumsy" wording acceptable. we are just yuri fans with different day jobs, not professional translator from lezhin.
>>
>>2284165
I'm not the translator. Just try to say it from their pov
>>
>>2283506
>They will all be finished tomorrow.
Thank you, will be patiently waiting!
>Yes I will continue with the rough sneak peak thing until original anon catches up to the current!
Thank you again! It will be highly appreciated!
>>
I want to clarify somethings.. I don't put my stuff on dynasty, it isn't good enough to be put on there. I don't think I am a machine translator, cause I do not use google translate etc. I use my knowledge of Korean (I am Korean) and a dictionary and my friends who are fluent in Korean. They say my Korean is the level of a child, when I was younger I didn't pay attention to learn unlike my friends.

Yes these translation are super rough I just sped through them, there will be mistakes and sometimes it doesn't make sense. These are like sneak peaks.. and so then Original Anon translator doesn't feel rushed from people asking her. I too really like hers!
But for now on when a new chapter of this comes out I will be putting in more effort, so I'm guessing then it will be better translated. I will stop when Original Anon translator is to the most current!

Enjoy:
Ch 29 http://imgur.com/a/2YR9k
Ch 30 http://imgur.com/a/pZYJc
Ch 31 http://imgur.com/a/6k6Wt
Ch 32 http://imgur.com/a/Vh771
Ch 33 http://imgur.com/a/RfLeJ
Ch 34 http://imgur.com/a/b5Mxy
Ch 35 http://imgur.com/a/JjtEY
Ch 36 http://imgur.com/a/MieC4
Ch 37 http://imgur.com/a/2vMhz
>>
>>2284544

Holy shit man, much much appreciated.
>>
>>2284544
Thanks for the hard work. Hmm, does the brown-haired girl like Guk too?
>>
>>2284544
Agree on all your points. Extremely thankful for your efforts. Your quality is definitely better than machine translations. I was actually happy it was you in particular from the current Miss Angel/Devil translating group that took over these rough translations. The other ones are hard to understand. Hope you'll get some rest now. Thanks for your hard work.

Now to read through these chapters and get the discussion going again!
>>
I'm a bit confuse, what exactly happen in the last panel is Ch 30?where the 2 guy where taking, can't understand.
>>
>>2284554

I think they are saying that like Hwan-hee want to get food but they are annoyed by him and then they talk about how hwa-hee and guk-hwa are like a married couple bc they had fought in the past, but hwan-hee might attack her etc. And then Hwan-hee over hears it
>>
>>2284544
Unnie I love u, please be my Guk-Hwa heartshape.png it's getting really more interesting.

By any chance someone knows when a new chapter comes out? It is one chapter every month I guessing by the dates of the previous chapter releases...
>>
>>2284567
It's one chapter per week.
>>
>>2284567
Also, according to Foxtoon, there were only two delayed chapters so far (each with one week delay).
>>
>>2284558
Ooohh! I see know, but I confused on part, why and went and hit white haired girl (sorry, bad in remembering names)?or he hits her because he saw those two together?
And by way, thanks
>>
Ahh, the new chapters clear up a lot of things. I can definitely sympathize with Guk-Hwa's feelings of inadequacy. She's only one year younger than Jang-Mi, but feels like she has yet to find her purpose and career. Meanwhile, Jang-Mi is the Vice President of a start-up. Guk-Hwa feels like she has nothing to offer her as a partner... and combine this with the fact that she feels like Hwan-Hee's actions are her fault. But in reality, the girl who "has it all," just simply wants warmth... companionship.

I'm so happy that Jang-Mi is helping Guk-Hwa grow as a person and I hope she can repair Guk-Hwa's damaged self worth.

The feels man, the feels.
>>
>>2284544
Jang-Mi is badass. That smug smile. I love Jang-Mi, she id almost too perfect
>>
>>2284551
maybe, i feel like jangmi got jealous
>>
>>2284544

ch 32 named as ch 31 and 34 as 33..?
>>
>>2284631
oops I had copied and pasted the titles, they are fixed now
>>
>>2284633
Ty ,,, unnie any chances r u translating devil n angel ...?
>>
>>2284544
๋Œ€๋ฐ•. thanks unnie
>>
>>2284608
I don't think so. Jang-Mi got mad because Guk-Hwa did what she always does: puts others before herself and isn't honest with herself. At work, Guk-Hwa takes on everyone's work, she deals with all of her ex-boyfriend's shit, and then she drank all of that girl's drinks for her. And she was also mad that Guk-Hwa is always undermining and underestimating her own self when it comes to their relationships.

I don't know where Jang-Mi developed such maturity and growth, but I love her.
>>
>>2284728
I don't think you're wrong but she also glares at that coworker
>>
>>2284544
Thanks, Unnie! I like what you've done with busy sections of dialog: alternating bold font to differentiate who's talking. That's a nice touch.
>>
>>2284728
I like this assessment. I agree with it.

>>2284744
>she also glares at that coworker
Jang-Mi mad at the co-worker for not being strong herself and allowing Guk-Hwa to even be in that position?
>>
>>2284837
I don't think that can be it, because Jang-Mi didn't know about the black knight story until after they were in the car

The way one of the panels pictures Guk and her co-worker talking while Jang-Mi looks on gives me the impression that Jang-Mi felt like a third wheel at that moment. Maybe there is nothing to it but I just got that impression
>>
>>2284640
Maybe!

>>2284849
That's a good point she didn't know about the drinking think until after... someone must be jealous!
>>
>>2284837
>Jang-Mi mad at the co-worker for not being strong herself and allowing Guk-Hwa to even be in that position?

Jang-Mi saw the friend looking at Guk-Hwa blushing to the tips of her ears and sparkles in her eyes. I'd say there was at least a little jealousy there.
>>
When could we see anon translation of ch.18?
>>
>>2284544
Thank you.

Is the brown-haired girl really a girl?
I mean, "Kim" can be both male and female. Or is it definitely a female name in Korea?
>>
>>2284544
Thank you, Unnie!
OMG, I love Jang-Mi, she is amazing! She is the reason why they relationship is working out.
>>
>>2284544
>http://imgur.com/a/2vMhz
Omg! Thank you sooooo much!
>>
>>2284544
Thank you a lot!
>>
Thank you Unnie! I got so excited when you uploaded the remaining chapters. I love you
>>
>>2284964
Kim is her last name actually. Last names are the first word in Korea
>>
I'd rather have a rough translation than no translation at all. Keep up the good work.
>>
When 38 will be out?
>>
>>2285070
Every Monday
>>
Can someone clarify who's saying which lines at the end of ch37? I think, but am not sure:

>... I love you.
>Don't throw it away.
Jang-Mi

>I love you. I want to stay with you. I love you so much. I don't care if I'm useless.
Guk-Hwa

>I want to stay with you too.
>Yes...
>You fool, that's right.
Jang-Mi
>>
>>2285021
So her surname is 'Kim' and not the first name?
Thanks for your answer.
>>
>>2285094
not that anon but yes. first name Esther, last name Kim.
>>
>>2285074
I'm maybe wrong too but I think it something like that:

Guk-Hwa:
>... I love you.

Jang-Mi:
>Don't throw it away.

Guk-Hwa:
>I love you. I want to stay with you. I love you so much. I don't care if I'm useless.

Jang-Mi:
>I want to stay with you too.
>Yes...
>You fool, that's right.
>>
>>2285169
the first "I love you" is definitely from Jang.Mi.
>>
>>2285176
I also think so
>>
>>2285074
I think I agree with your assessment.
Also, this is their first time saying "I love you" to each other, isn't it?

... Awww.
>>
>>2284744
>she also glares at that coworker
She glared right after Jae-Hee said, "I'm sorry, because of me, you drank so much."

Jang-Mi is perceptive af, so I think with that statement right there, she knew the predicament that Jae-Hee put Guk-Hwa in. Guk-Hwa's "fault" is that she just can't not help people. So, I think Jang-Mi instantly was irritated that here's *another* person in Guk-Hwa's life that can't take care of themselves, forcing Guk-Hwa to be the hero (or black knight, in this case). That's the point she was trying to make to Guk-Hwa when they were arguing in the car, but Guk-Hwa misinterpreted it and thought Jang-Mi was just mad at her for drinking so much.

A recurring point that Jang-Mi keeps emphasizing to Guk-Hwa is that she is strong, independent, and can take care of herself. She doesn't need Guk-Hwa to protect her. "Don't worry about me and just love me." "Don't do everything yourself and rely on me, too."

Jang-Mi is perfection.
>>
>>2285213
Non the same anon, but I think she was somewhat jealous. At one moment in the car she remembered a scene from chapter 6 when Jae Hee and Guk-Hwa were talking in front of her, and she seemed to be pissed at how close they seemed to be.
>>
>>2285202
Guess a make out session (or sex) can happen next chapter
>>
>>2285213
She's awesome, but she misses things too. There was that whole scene in the train station where she thought Guk was going to continue on with her boyfriend and then Guk said she was mistaken. Actually now that I think of it she seemed kind of jealous then too.

>>2285220
I think that scene with her looking on at the other two is kind of important. I think Jang-Mi sees that her coworker has some kind of affinity for Guk.
>>
>>2285259
>She's awesome, but she misses things too.
I agree with you here. I also think that Jang-Mi misses an important factor about Guk-Hwa is that Guk-Hwa wants to prove (most of all to her ownself) that she is not useless. Probably because of her past. Heck, her heroic acts and her taking the work of others.

And when Jang-Mi says to Guk-Hwa that she does not need to do anything, that she can take care of herself just fine without Guk-Hwa, Guk-Hwa feels even more insecure. Her assessment of her self-worth is really low. It's really important for her to feel that she can do something for her loved one, but with Jang-Mi she can not feel it.
>>
>>2285282
She wants Jang-Mi to rely on her. Guk-Hwa was really happy when she took care of Jang-Mi.

But Jang-Mi doesn't want rely on others. I think something or someone from Jang-Mi's past made her that way.
>>
I'm pretty much replying to the last series of posts, but I'm in agreement with what everyone's saying regarding Guk-Hwa's low self-worth, Jang-Mi's jealousy, and both their individual needs to prove something about themselves. I'm also suggesting that the next chapter would be a great time to have make-up sex, kek.

I hadn't thought of this, but an interesting dichotomy has formed. They both want each other to rely on them, but they both don't want to be dependent either. Compromise is absolutely imperative for them both to grow. What's that saying, "True love is somebody that helps you unpack your baggage," or something like that. I can't wait to see them open up about their past traumas and cope together.

Up until now, we've only gotten Guk-Hwa's backstory, but like another anon suggested, Jang-Mi most likely has had circumstances that led to her rapid maturity and steadfast independence.
>>
How did the ex-boyfriend think he could get away with just paying a fine? Is that a thing in Korea?
>>
>>2285311
He wants to just compensate "a settlement" her instead of like pressing charges, so his family won't find out if he just paid her and also his "reputation" wouldn't be ruined.
>>
>>2285391
Think his rep is already ruined given how his colleagues think he's shit
>>
>>2285306
I'm guessing that in Hwa's past that she felt she couldn't help someone she loved. Was it her mother that was being abused when she was a kid? Maybe she feels a need as an adult to step in to help people always now. But if she can't help them/sees them hurt then she gets flashbacks. I know there is some psychology to someone feeling that everything around them is their responsibility/their fault if things go wrong.

For Jang-Mi I am guessing she is used to being the dependable person in people's lives. like she is used to taking care of others. Is she rich by the way?

I'm also curious to see how both of the Kims (brown-haired girl and Jang-Mi's business partner) will factor in to things in the future.
>>
>>2285391
He couldn't even afford to pay back his debt to Guk-Hwa let alone settling two assault charges against Jang-Mi, tsk. I don't know what these two girls ever saw in him.
>>
>>2285259
I agree with you. The other anons might also be true how Jang-mi hates on other people relying too much on Guk-hwa and taking advantage of it, but also there was this moment Jae hee smiles to herself while staring at Guk-hwa being the "black knight" for her and the one Jang-mi saw her staring at Guk-hwa with sparkles, blushing ears and dreamy eyes. Jang-mi saw right through her from afar. Then she learned about her being the reason why Guk-hwa got sick so her hate doubled.

The glare Jang-mi gave Jae hee can be mean both hating on making Guk-hwa arrive at that situation and also jealousy.

The glare of loath, warning and judgement haha.
>>
I see a page is missing from Unnie's translation for chapter 31. Do you need it? I can post it.
>>
did esther kim tell gukhwa to break up with jang mi? i dont trust her
>>
>>2285454
So there is a missing page??? I wasn't sure if there was one or not, it just seemed like it~
>>
>>2285454
Also post it if there really is!
>>
File: I_hope_you_did_not_31_000.jpg (2MB, 750x6548px) Image search: [Google]
I_hope_you_did_not_31_000.jpg
2MB, 750x6548px
>>2285470
Here you go!
>>
>>2285475
Great! Thanks I'll quickly do this one and the update the imgur!
>>
>>2285458
This. I'm a bit unclear on whether Esther supports or discourages their relationship. When she was talking to Jang-Mi, she asked her, "I don't like the people she associates with. You're okay taking care of someone like this? What do you like about her?" To which Jang-Mi only mentioned her looks and her charm. And then Esther's interactions with Guk-Hwa are rather ambiguous to me, especially that chat they had before Guk-Hwa tried to break up with Jang-Mi.
>>
>>2285495
I know I'm throwing a bit of a wild ball here but yeah Esther gives me a bad feeling and sometimes I feel like she's going to be revealed as the real antagonist somehow and Guk's bf is like a red herring so to speak
>>
>>2285306
>Jang-Mi most likely has had circumstances that led to her rapid maturity and steadfast independence.
I agree. I also think so. In chapter 33, there was that one panel that hints that there was a girl who changed/broke something in Jang-Mi.

Also when Jang-Mi caught a cold and Guk-Hwa wanted to come to help, Jang-Mi refused Guk-Hwa quite sharply. But then Jang-Mi admitted to herself that her words were not true and she would like her to come. And when Guk-Hwa still did come, Jang-Mi was happy that there is someone who takes care of her and she can relax a bit.
I think Jang-Mi wants to rely on someone but she is very afraid to do so because she doesn't want repetition of the past. Maybe Jang-Mi relied too much on that girl, and that girl was not been able to stand it in the long run or that girl strongly let her down. But it's just my guess.

>>2285415
>For Jang-Mi I am guessing she is used to being the dependable person in people's lives. like she is used to taking care of others.
I think it was the other way around. But we won't know for sure until the author clarifies it in future chapters what made Jang-Mi the way she is now.
>>
Can someone explain to me, please.
Did Guk-Hwa's ex-bf cheat on her with Jang-Mi? Or her ex and Jang-Mi just superficially communicated? If it's the later then Guk-Hwa reaction was over the top.
>>
>>2285687
It seems they actually went out. Though I'm not sure for how long or if they fucked. If it was just superficial communication, Jang-Mi wouldn't be as pissed off with him either. Also, Hwan-Hee keeps telling her to lie to Guk-Hwa about them. "Tell her we were just talking. Tell her you approached me first."

Hwan-Hee is a cheating scumbag with no sense of accountability.
>>
>>2285728
This is just a wild thought but I think from the very beginning, the reason Jang Mi went out with ex bf is to show Guk Hwa how unworthy he is for her and she used it as way to be with Guk Hwa. I remember her telling few times to Guk Hwa how she can do better than him, then the time she asked "if she can date him, why can't she date her."
>>
>>2285747
I don't think that would be possible. Guess in the future we will know how far Jang Mi and the bastard go.
>>
>>2285747
>the reason Jang Mi went out with ex bf is to show Guk Hwa how unworthy he is for her and she used it as way to be with Guk Hwa.
I aslo thought that the reason why Jang-Mi continued to meet him is that she actually wanted to meet with Guk-Hwa. Because otherwise it would be strange since Jung-Mi is intelligent enough to understand what he wanted from her from the start.
>>
>>2285728
Thanks for the answer! This clarified a bit the situation
>>
>>2285757
I'm a bit hard pressed to believe this is true, though it'd be a very interesting plot twist. I don't think Jang-Mi would be that conniving of a person to plan out something like this. Nor would she want to waste her time in such a way, since she's a rather straightforward, waste-no-time kind of person. And it would involve inflicting pain on Guk-Hwa. Once somebody's been cheated on once, it changes them forever. I highly doubt Jang-Mi would devise a plan that involved hurting Guk-Hwa in such a way in order to foster feelings.

Besides, she'd have had to somehow get involved with Hwan-Hee first to even come to know of Guk-Hwa's existence. If not that, then what? She happened to see Guk-Hwa in a store and then proceeded to stalk her Instagram, find the boyfriend, and concoct a plan? That sounds even more dubious. Plus, when they both met each other for the first time, they were both equally shocked (and enamored).

I think the plot was simply meant to be "guy cheats on girlfriend, but the girlfriend and mistress end up falling for each other, wow!"
>>
>>2285778
So they both fucked by the same guy?
>>
>>2285797
Guk dated him.for 4 years, so yeah...
Jang Mi we don't know how far she go with him
>>
Is anon who update raws here? Raw chapter 31 has one missing page.
>>
>>2285778
I think a lot of it depends on when they started to look each other up online. I'm confused about that part, if they already knew each other existed or not beforehand
>>
>>2285801
I uploaded the missing page a few posts up. I think Unnie has it now and is working to add it
>>
>>2285798
Apparently he wasn't really all that great lookingin the beginning either and it was Guk-Hwa that fixed him up and made him look presentable as well as loaning him tons of money (which she ultimately told him post-breakup she doesn't want back). She said so to Jang-Mi in the very beginning as a response to Jang-Mi saying he wasn't bad looking and was just fun to drag around here and there. Guk-Hwa really does take it upon herself to fix and rescue people.

You know what, I'm gonna gather that Jang-Mi didn't sleep with him and they weren't dating that long. I don't think Hwan-Hee is smart enough to maintain a prolonged affair.
>>
>>2285829
Idk... I think they both started Instagram-stalking each other at the same time (right after the three of them met in the streets and Guk-Hwa kicked his balls). The first chapter (and subsequent scenes) shows them both jaw-dropped at the sight of each other.

For the average person, the reaction is shocked and pissed to see "the other woman." But for these two, it was "Holy fuck, she's gorgeous. I'm in love. Fuck this guy." Which is hilarious to me and infuriating to Hwan-Hee.
>>
>>2285830
I translated the missing page last night, but fell asleep. So I'll typeset it today instead.
>>
>>2285833
>infuriating to Hwan-Hee
I mean infuriating and perplexing to him, because right now he doesn't know why they're so close and friendly with each other and he's left behind. He feels like they're in cahoots with each other to fuck him over. Though, I feel like when he finds out they're actually dating, it's going to literally send him over the edge.

I'm wondering how no one's noticed their "secret" relationship yet. I mean, they openly hold hands in public, so somebody mutual has to have seen them by now? But it could also be a cultural thing? I think two women holding hands in Korea is rather normal? Or is it arm-linking rather? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>2285831
>Guk-Hwa really does take it upon herself to fix and rescue people.
Probably because of this they started dating in the first place. Since he is the person you need to look after, he needed help/support and Guk-Hwa liked to feel needed and usefull. But he took everything for granted and did not appreciate it. What a fool, indeed...
>>
>>2285830

I see. But i mean anon (anons?) who update mega and mediafire link.
>>
>>2285851
I'm not that anon, but I updated link
>>
>>2285833
>Idk... I think they both started Instagram-stalking each other at the same time
I think they started (or at least Guk-Hwa) to stalk each other on insta before their first meeting. There was chapter that indicates that Guk-Hwa began to suspect something before their official first meeting (she checked his phone and found out about his meetings Jang-Mi, and she just asked him what it means but he just waved her off)... their first meeting just confirmed her suspicions.
>>
Ch 31 has been updated with the missing page!
http://imgur.com/a/6k6Wt
>>
>>2285944

Thank you
>>
>>2285866
There's a part in chapter 12 where Guk asks Jang-Mi how she learned of her and Jang-Mi says that Guk wouldn't understand the explanation. So she definitely knew about Guk somehow beforehand
>>
>>2286212
Ohh that's right. Hope the author shows is that in a flashback...
>>
>>2286212
>Jang-Mi says that Guk wouldn't understand the explanation
I just re-read that chapter, and I don't think there was any hidden meaning to Jang-Mi's words. In the context of the situation, it felt more like, "You didn't know my name this whole time, despite all the opportunities and clues available (Hwan-Hee's phone)? You're stupid. Too stupid to understand anything else I tell you."

Remember, Guk-Hwa was feigning ignorance and nonchalance as if she didn't research Jang-Mi in any capacity. So during this dialog, Jang-Mi is incredulous at Guk-Hwa's idiocy (and perhaps a bit insulted, given her own infatuation with Guk-Hwa)... until Guk-Hwa slips about the Instagram.
>>
>>2285944
Thanks!
>>
I hope that anon who retranslate manhwa will be back soon
>>
>>2285944

Thank you very much Unnie!
>>
Today a new chapter!
>>
>>2286992
Looks like it's about Guk's past
>>
File: 11.jpg (73KB, 528x358px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
73KB, 528x358px
It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist 38

http://imgur.com/a/4saMO

https://mega.nz/#!ht121ZyQ!rg-rEXxh8MNsXRnZ0Lxh9QfDYmwakBrrl0QQ8qQ1bJs

Unnie ,I leave the rest to you
>>
I think i can die in hapinesss now
>>
>>2287090
it is true
>>
>>2287081
Thanks akane.. God damn my heart can't handle this emotions wow
>>
>>2287081
Thanks a lot. Eagerly waiting for Unnie now.

I'm loving the pace of their relationship and how eager they are to take care of each other. I'm also very intrigued by Guk-Hwa's back story, as I'm sure Jang-Mi is since she got a peak of it during Guk-Hwa's delirious fever.

That being said, I wouldn't have minded more details about their special night, kek. I figured Guk-Hwa would be the top.
>>
>>2287081
OMG! they did it! Too bad we just saw a bit of it...
>>
I dunno it almost looks like they stopped right before it got to the good part and went to bed mostly naked.
>>
I waited patiently for this update and wow my heart is happy.

I just remembered way back that time they saw each other at the train, Jang-Mi have a car, right? Perhaps she took the train for a higher chance to see Guk-Hwa again
>>
>>2287153
I think they went all the way, the author just didn't want to put any explicit scene
But they could have showed more without turning into WDTFS
>>
>>2287158
According to autor's twitter I think she likes naked scenes. Well maybe she just wants readers follow the story and character.
>>
>>2287158
it seems to me that the author is still young. It requests the information,she has about 19 years. So maybe that's why focuses on the romantic story
>>
File: sdf.jpg (81KB, 347x492px) Image search: [Google]
sdf.jpg
81KB, 347x492px
It's seems like Guk-Hwa has a little scar below the chest. Maybe because of her Grandmother.
>>
>>2287081

Gotta love Jang Mi: "Are you cold" Slowly move her hand and put it on the breast.
>>
>>2287195
I was thinking that was Jang Mi's body
>>
>>2287210
Thought that was Jang Mi too. Can't really know until the translation.
Out of all these korean webtoons I've been reading, this is the best so far. The characters are wonderfully flawed.
>>
>>2287081
I am on it...
>>
>>2287195
>It's seems like Guk-Hwa has a little scar below the chest.
I don't think this is a scar
>>
>>2287210
I also thought it was Jang-Mi. I really envision Guk-Hwa as the top, based on the way she acted when they were at the hotel. Though, with their dynamic, I imagine them alternating.

I don't think that's a scar either. I think it's just a line for her abdominal.
>>
>>2287226
Thanks Unnie, you're the best. I eagerly await your translations.
>>
Just to let everyone know, I'll have the chapter done either really really late tonight or in the morning. I already clean the chapter and it is half way translated, I'm going to try for a better and more accurate translation!
>>
>>2287504
Thanks! Really appreciate the status update.
>>
What is the English title we're calling this? The URL and threads say "I Hope You Did Not," but then the translated chapters display "I Wish You Didn't Exist."

Personally, I feel the latter makes more sense.
>>
>>2287686
Then there's also "It would be great if you didn't exist". I prefer it than I hope you did not
>>
Just marking this as spoiler in case I'm right:

[spoier]I think what's happening in this chapter, regarding Guk's past part, is that she finds that her mother still likes her grandma (from pic in wallet) and now feels bad she never told her that her grandma died[/spoiler]
>>
>>2287726
Ok I fail at spoiler lol sorry
>>
>>2287686
The literal translation is "Wish you are not here" or "Wish you are gone"
>>
>>2287739
>>(You)
Actually, it is more like "I want you gone" simply.
>>
>>2287742
I vote we just change it to "Fuck off"
>>
>>2287751
You got me. I laughed out loud.
>>
>>2287742
That's interesting "I want you gone." I want to say title this is applicable to Guk-Hwa and Jang-Mi towards Hwan-Hee. However, I get the feeling that as the story progresses, we'll find that the title is a sentiment held by every character.

>>2287726
I can see that being a source of guilt. I'm intrigued because several flashbacks and haunting moments for Guk-Hwa are superimposed with blood splatters. I'm not sure if the blood is from one specific incident, or from several. Can't wait for 38's translation, since that'll shed a lot more light on the family relationship.
>>
Ch 38 http://imgur.com/a/dZLAb

I can't for next monday now!

I had a little trouble with the last page, I'm very sorry!

Also if anyones interested here are my imgur and google+
http://whosyourunnie.imgur.com/

https://plus.google.com/u/0/117448897462316073897
>>
>>2287895
*I can't wait for next monday now!
>>
>>2287895
Thanks Unnie!
>>
Urgh, I don't want these unclear random memories of the past, I want sex and cuddling, dammit!
>>
>>2287923
If you don't want to read good story about interesting characters, then you could go to Pulse
>>
>>2287923
I want both.
Looking forward to next Monday!
>>
>>2287742

์ง„๋‹ด์ด์•ผ?

์ถฅ๋‹ค means to be cold/frooze.... It's like the world I use the most since I live in Korea (especially during winter 2012 and the -28C we got for weeks) so I'm more than 500% sure about it.

But here: http://endic.naver.com/krenEntry.nhn?sLn=en&entryId=871971e477ab42ae983191ec0cb8f1d5&query=cold
๋™์‚ฌ Conjugated: http://dongsa.net/?search=%EC%B6%A5

But in the end, ํ•ด์„์€ ์ž์œ .

>>2287751

"์ฉ ๊บผ์ ธ!" In case you need it in the future.
>>
>>2287895
thank you Unnie!
>>
>>2287895
Who said the cold thing? Jang Mi?
>>
>>2287930
I think Jang Mi said "Is it cold?"
>>
>>2287895
Thank you a lot!
>>
On the second part after touching the pelvis, what part of the body that is actually being touched? I am just curious heh
>>
>>2287951
someone boob
>>
>>2287895
Thanks for the harwork unnie! I know you can improve more with your english skills. I just found a very very small correction. The part with "You lied me" should be "You lied to me". I suppose you just forgot the "to".
>>
I read the korean version. It's
Gukhwa: are you cold?
Jang Mi: No, it's spring
Gukhwa: Yes that's right, it's spring.
Any those were Jang Mi's hands on Gukhwas body.
>>
>>2288015
>those were Jang Mi's hands on Gukhwas body.
Oh ho, that's a game changer. Feisty Jang-Mi. She's tough in the streets, but also a freak in the sheets.
>>
>>2287895
Thanks Unnie!

Ok, so if Guk's grandma used 'bastard' literally, that might explain why she gave Guk such a hard time as a child, tried to giver her away to an abbey, etc. Also it would explain why she gave Guk's mom such a hard time too. I don't know if it's the same as in Korea by my family is from Asia too and they can be kind of nuts about who you sleep with and things.

In any case now Guk looks worried that her mom might 'throw her out too' since she didn't tell her that her grandma died. Maybe Guk thinks that her mom is just putting up with her since she is on the same 'side' as her grandma, since she had a picture of her.

Oh...so maybe that is the source of Guk trying not to feel useless. Now she is worried her mom might not want her anymore either because of what she did.
>>
>>2288041
I'm very hooked on the drama now. I haven't read a yuri story before where I get more interested in the character drama and pasts rather than the relationship stuff
>>
>>2288015
>Any those were Jang Mi's hands on Gukhwas body.
Maybe yes, maybe no. I think the author deliberately left it ambiguous.
>>
>>2287895
Thank you, Unnie!

I wonder the scene in bed, it's happening now, or it's excerpts from Guk-Hwa's memories? If it's 'now', then it's obviously Jang-Mi's hands. If it's recollection, then it's most likely Guk-Hwa's hands.
>>
>>2288071
> left it ambiguous
Seems not. Given the orientation of their bodies, I think they're Jang Mi's.
>>
File: 1---rOlgjVC.jpg (132KB, 750x694px) Image search: [Google]
1---rOlgjVC.jpg
132KB, 750x694px
>>2288071
>>2288093
Like this
>>
How many extra chapters this manhwa have so far? Is the one about a make-up that lasts long, the latest one?
>>
>>2288093
I mean, people do switch positions when they fuck or end up in different positions for cuddling.

Idk, I'm still gonna maintain that it's Jang-Mi's body and Guk-Hwa's hands, because Guk-Hwa's been the aggressor lately when they kiss. It was also rather feminine underwear, whereas GH is more tomboyish in style. Plus, all the events leading up to that night focused on GH feeling useless, so what better opportunity to prove herself than in bed?

But, like another Anon said, it could be intentionally ambiguous.
>>
>>2288077
>I wonder the scene in bed, it's happening now, or it's excerpts from Guk-Hwa's memories? If it's 'now', then it's obviously Jang-Mi's hands. If it's recollection, then it's most likely Guk-Hwa's hands.
I agree with this 100%.
>>
For the pelvis picture, I think it's Jang Mi's hands based on the positioning. The other picture with the boob is harder to guess. Does it really matter who's holding who? I'm just so happy that they made up.
Also, dammmn, that sneak peak of the pelvis is really hot.
>>
Can I ask how famous is this webtoon in Korea? The art is really great and the story is sooo interesting. It's addicting, really. The characters have depth too. I mean, it would be a shame if it will not be a hit even among online communities.
>>
>>2287686

๋„ค๊ฐ€ ์—†์—ˆ์œผ๋ฉด ์ข‹๊ฒ ์–ด = "I Wish You Didn't Exist."
>>
File: Screenshot_38.png (365KB, 1126x752px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_38.png
365KB, 1126x752px
๋‚œ ์˜ˆ์ „๋ถ€ํ„ฐ ๊ณ ์–‘์ด์ƒ์„ ์ข‹์•„ํ–ˆ๊ฑฐ๋“ .
= Since I've always liked cat looking style face.

๊ณ ์–‘์ด์ƒ = ๊ณ ์–‘์ด๋ฅผ ๋‹ฎ์€ ์–ผ๊ตด
>>
>>2288170
On Foxtoon this manhwa usually on top 10, so I think it is pretty famous
>>
File: Screenshot_382.png (436KB, 918x680px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_382.png
436KB, 918x680px
์• ๋น„
1.์•„๋น„.(๋ช…์‚ฌ) ์•„๋ฒ„์ง€์˜ ๋‚ฎ์ถค๋ง.

๋‹ˆ ์• ๋น„ ์ฐพ์•„๊ฐ€๋ผ, ๋‹ˆ ์• ๋น„ ์ฐพ์•„๊ฐ€!
Go to your f*ucking father, go away!
>>
>>2288219
Now it's make more sense, thank you
>>
>>2288215
Guk-Hwa does have a feline face. How cute.
>>
>>2288219
>>2288215
I'll make those corrections and update it, for that second one I thought it was that then I second guessed myself!
>>
>>2287911
But is ,"thank onee-sama"
>>
>>2288215
>>2288219
Don't you wanna fix other chapters? I think it is easier than translated it from the outset. Plus Unnie's translations are better in every chapter.
>>
>>2288041
So if it's all correct then I think this is the pattern of the problem:

-Guk feels she is responsible for her mother getting hurt by her grandmother. So her existence hurt her mother

-Guk is again feeling responsible for Jang-Mi getting hurt. So her existence hurt Jang-Mi

That is the root of the title maybe? Maybe the title is Guk referring to herself like in a mirror
>>
>>2288289
Or maybe it's Guk thinking that others feel that way about her, like things would be better if she didn't exist
>>
>>2288289
Yeah, I like your idea and I think that too. However Guk right now seems like the main character (we know about her character and past more than about Jang-Mi), I think that autor would give more information about Jang-Mi's tragedy past too. So maybe she would have something what could explain title too.
>>
>>2288289
>>2288290
Excellent deduction. I'm in agreement with this. Guk-Hwa has a very damaged sense of self-worth due to her grandma, ex-bf, and now incidents that happened to Jang-Mi. She definitely feels like her existence is a burden to those around her.
>>
>>2288093
Definitely agree with you. Jang moves her hands from side to breast. The orientation of Guks hand would be different if it was hers.
>>
File: 1487519872.png (1MB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487519872.png
1MB, 671x1000px
from author's twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/carboNo_non
>>
>>2288439

Already translated.
>>
I find it hilarious that we're all so thirsty, we've analysed the fuck out of three images.

When the next chapters show more intimate scenes, this thread is going to collectively lose its shit... and I'll be the first one.
>>
i have a question: why is granny so annoyed? i do not quit understand.
>>
>>2288161
> It was also rather feminine underwear, whereas GH is more tomboyish in style

You have the point, but the extras (i.e. make-up scene) and chapters 1-2 indicated that she's "internally" feminine, it's just that she's not so flashy about it.

>people do switch positions when they fuck or end up in different positions for cuddling

The next panel after the breast panel didn't show any major shift in their positions.

And I don't think the pelvis and boobs panels are recollection. It's dark because those parts are under the blanket.

>>2288498
> this thread is going to collectively lose its shit
Definitely. That'll be fun.
>>
I love how we are bursting of emotions from a simple and just sneak peeks of an intimate scene. Maybe because of the beautiful characterization of the characters. Unlike others who just draw straight out fucking and you will just get tired of its lack of story. Unless you want full fan service like pulse
>>
>>2288508
Can't say for sure but I think she doesn't like Guk because she might be an illegitimate child. Maybe she doesn't like her father too or something
>>
>>2288554
I read Pulse for the sex.
I read Serenade for the story. But they're sexing now, and I love it.
I read WDTFS for the story/sex.
I read The Love Doctor and this manhwa for the story. But I would love if they'd show more sex, kek.
>>
>>2288519
>And I don't think the pelvis and boobs panels are recollection. It's dark because those parts are under the blanket.
I was originally thinking that those pelvis/boob scenes were recollections, but after reading the chapter again... now I'm thinking the scenes are current, because in the last scene, it looks like Guk-Hwa turns to embrace Jang-Mi closer. Plus, the conversation seems fitting. Like, they just woke up naked, so Guk-Hwa asks if Jang-Mi is cold.
>>
>>2288568
Perhaps Grandma felt like her life was made more difficult and she lost face by having to raise her "failure" of a daughter and additionally her illegitimate grandchild. Her frustration manifested itself in a very abusive way.
>>
>>2288573
(cont.)
But now I'm curious why the mom is still so fond of the grandma, as if she's completely forgotten/forgiven all the previous abuse and hardships.
>>
>>2288575
(Cont.)
On second thought, I think that whole beginning scene is pillow talk and not recollections or internal dialogue. They're naked in bed just talking. Previously Guk-Hwa had asked when Jang-Mi started to like her, so she's probably recounting this story now in bed.

Jesus, how many times have I re-read this damn chapter and it's only been a day. I have a reason to love Monday's again now, thanks to Akane/Unnie.
>>
>>2288498
Speaking of thirsty and overanalyzing, I think Jang-Mi also kissed the boob. The sfx after the boob panel, plus the movement line above her head.

Jang-Mi has been aggressive since the beginning to now. Praise Jesus.
>>
>>2288584
True! I'm willing to stay late for updates and good Lord, Monday's seems not be that so bad anymore
>>
>>2288587
>Speaking of thirsty and overanalyzing, I think Jang-Mi also kissed the boob. The sfx after the boob panel, plus the movement line above her head.
and you forgot the next panel-- Guk-hwa getting red from the kiss
>>
>>2288584
You know what... what if this isn't post-sex pillow talk and this is them about to start fucking since Jang-Mi just started groping mid-conversation and kissing titties. Most people wake up "morning after" completely naked, not with their underwear still on. Therefore, I posit that the sexy times have just begun.

If I'm right, then hold on to your butts everybody, we're losing our minds next week.
>>
So grandma passed away? I'm confused.
>>
>>2288854
I think so. Guk hwa received a phone call informing about the news of her grandma passing away. But she denied being related to her as if totally cutting ties with her. Thrn she burnt the contact numbers providedprovided
>>
My interpretation with the grandma ordeal.
- Gukhwa was born out of wedlock or was but granny didn't approve of her moms marriage
- Gukhwas mom tried to get grandma to accept gukhwa but obviously didn't work
- Instead gukhwa is abused by grandma which led to her having insecurities about being wanted
-These feelings are the most negative part of her childhood
- Grandma dies and I guess grandmas acquaintances want to reach Gukhwa's mom but gukhwa denies knowing grandma but writes down the details to pass it on only for her to burn it because of: hatred for grandma and desire to live with her mom peacefully
-Her mom keeps a photo of the grandma because even though she was a shitty grandma, she is still her mom's mother and wanted her acceptance till the end
-gukhwa finding the photo of grandma in the wallet makes her feel: 1. Anger and confusion and 2. Her insecurities about being wanted and abandoned get played up
- which brings me to the point that gukhwa's biggest personal enemy is her insecurities which will definitely show up in her relationship with jangmi (being wanted and not being a burden to her love ones) although it's already sorta almost happened

Well, that's what I think!
>>
Can somebody interpret the scenes where Guk-Hwa seems haunted by blood? It seems like multiple instances or one incident she dwells on? Did grandma throw a can at the mom's head and that's what caused one(?) of the "bloody" incidents?
>>
File: 3801.png (470KB, 896x624px) Image search: [Google]
3801.png
470KB, 896x624px
๋ฏธ์›Œํ•˜๋‹ˆ๊นŒ ์—†์–ด๋„ ๋ผ์ž–์•„.

You hate her! You don't need her/a picture of her!
>>
File: 3802.png (50KB, 540x1041px) Image search: [Google]
3802.png
50KB, 540x1041px
๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ์™œ ๊ทธ๋Ÿฐ๊ฑด๋ฐ

What did I do that for?
๋ฏธ์›Œํ•˜๊ณ ์žˆ๋˜๊ฒŒ ์•„๋‹ˆ์—ˆ๋‹ค๋ฉด

If you didn't hate her..
>>
File: 3803.png (304KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
3803.png
304KB, 800x720px
์•„๋ฌด๋„ ์•Œ๋ฉด ์•ˆ๋ผ.

No one should know about this.
>>
File: 3804.png (346KB, 719x856px) Image search: [Google]
3804.png
346KB, 719x856px
๋‚˜ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์—

If she found out it's because of me,

๋‹ค์‹œ๋Š” ๊ทธ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์ด๋ž‘ ๋งŒ๋‚  ์ˆ˜ ์—†๊ฒŒ ๋œ๊ฑธ ์•Œ๋ฉด

That she(mom) will never see her (grandma) again
>>
>>2288901
Can you fix other chapters?
>>
>>2288904
Well, this is a game changer. If she had none that her mother didn't actually hate grandma... she wouldn't have done all the things she did. Hmm....
>>
>>2288946
I'll fix the chapter today and update it!
>>
>>2288946
I don't see of point of the doing that, these chapters are just super rough sneak peaks until original anon comes back!
>>
>>2289022
Agreed. These are rough translations. Unnie could fix them, but unless they're absolutely glaring mistakes, I wouldn't stress. The corrections are a nice supplement to read after the fact and Original Translator can keep them in mind when he does his translations.

Speaking of which, is Original Translator okay? Haven't heard from him in a while and I think he's been absent from TLD as well.
>>
I think she let her grandma die alone at the hospital, she received a call but ignored it... but then she realized her mother cared very much about the grandma even if she treated them like trash so she was overwhelmed by guilt. That's my guess, the "I hope you did not exist" reffers to herself, or her grandma.
>>
wow, is it just me or the translation problem, I couldn't understand gukhwa's past until I read this thread.
thank you.
>>
What I understood was that her grandmother hates her and her mother (for having her), saying hurtful things to her mom, emotional abuse that may have caused depression for her mom (which might explain her fear of blood dripping from wrists, might indicate an attempted suicide by her mom or something), making her hate her grandma so much. Perhaps her mom got better, forgave the grandma and keep pictures of her although her daughter hasn't yet.
>>
>>2290457
>fear of blood dripping from wrists
I think the memory of blood is from witnessing her mom get hit in the head with a thrown object. That's why Guk-Hwa was triggered by Jang-Mi's bloody forehead.
>>
Is the brown haired woman's name Kim Jue or Jae Hee? Or is that her whole name?
>>
Never thought I'd ever say this, but I can't wait for Monday!
>>
>tfw I just read all of this at once and am now frothing at the mouth for more
What have you all done to me?
>>
>>2292284
Welcome to the club! Drinks are by the wall, pull up a seat, and make yourself at home.

I've definitely re-read this comic from start to finish more times than I care to admit. Absolutely love the pacing.
>>
>>2292210

of course I share the chapter tomorrow .
>>
>>2291060
I think that Kim is her surname and Jae Hee is her name, but I'm not sure~
>>
File: 2222.jpg (72KB, 616x381px) Image search: [Google]
2222.jpg
72KB, 616x381px
I Hope You Did Not chapter 39

http://imgur.com/a/1qqgW

https://mega.nz/#!QgMhDTzT!G6YRXUL9UCDeq48ZI_F5kFJweJ8hswjNfxDn9Gvxly8
>>
>>2293185
It says "1 End" at the end. I guess there is a Part 2 coming
>>
Is it just me or the artwork changed quite a bit? But still beautiful~
>>
>>2293185
Why are they so freaking cute...
Ill translating it now!
>>
>>2293196
Is that you translator anon? Or unnie? Wohoo! Thank you for your hard work. Bless you
>>
>>2293185
Thank you!
>>
>>2293186
I think it means season 1 ended. I hope there will be no break between seasons.
>>
>>2293185
Tnx a lot Akane you rock!
>>
>>2293185
They could end on that note I'd be perfectly fine
>>
>>2293273
They could drag this comic out for another 100 chapters and turn it into a slice of life story about their dating life and I'd be perfectly fine.
>>
>>2293203
Unnie! i fell back asleep so by mistake, so i'll have it done in a couple hours!
>>
Ch 39 https://imgur.com/a/asv1l
>>
Woah is it ending? I love it really but it seems fast paced and there are still plenty of things to be cleared about. I don't mind some chapters with just fluff or them dating one shots but I hope it wouldn't end just like this?
>>
>>2293502
I think it is either season one is over or ch 39 was part 1
>>
>>2293508
I should hope so. Current season is spring. I remember in prologue it's christmas.
>>
>>2293486
Tnx a lot Unnie you rock! Like always, you are my heroine tnx
>>
>>2293508
could also be like part 1 is Guk-Gwa's story and part 2 is Jang-Mi's?
>>
I just read the tweet from the author last night.

๊ทธ๋ž˜ ๋†€๋ž๊ฒŒ๋„ ์ œ ๋งŒํ™”๋Š” 1๋ถ€ 2๋ถ€๊ฐ€ ์žˆ๋Š” ๋งŒํ™”์˜€์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค ๋‘๋‘ฅ ์•„๋ฌด๋„ ๋ชฐ๋ž๊ฒ ์ง€ ํ—คํ—ค ๋ฐ˜์ „๋งŒํ™”ใ…~ (๋ฏธ์ณ๊ฐ€๊ณ ์ž‡๋‹ค

It is said something about one of their manga is a cartoon with two parts?
>>
Now I'm thinking that part in ch 38 maybe was days after their emotional fight. It looks like just one of those days they sleep together(and almost naked).
>>
No chapter for two weeks, author is resting and will come back with part two.

I was thinking In one chapter when the crazy ex goes to see Jang Mi when she is walking, there is a flash back of Jang Mi from high school, maybe she had a traumatic experience then!
>>
>>2293486
>https://imgur.com/a/asv1l
Thank you, Unnie!
>>
>>2293185
>>2293486
Thank you so much
>>
Is Kind Anon still doing re-translations?
>>
>>2293847
Complete official one have been posted on dynasty recently
>>
>>2293849
That translator anon did up to 17 and stopped. Dynasty just uploaded chapter 14.
>>
>>2293639
The tweet says
"Hehe thats right my manhwa is actually split into two parts! I bet no one knew, what a twist! mwahahaha (is going crazy)"
>>2293872
I am translating, and the cleaner was too busy for a while to clean the manhwa for my translation
I'm going to continue translations once the cleaner is catching up
>>
>>2294195
Yay! Now the tweet answered our questions on wether the whole manhwa has two parts or just that chapter.

Thank you translator anon. I'm gonna wait patiently. Your and unnie's work is blessing to us.
>>
>>2294195
>I am translating, and the cleaner was too busy for a while to clean the manhwa for my translation
>I'm going to continue translations once the cleaner is catching up
I think the raws have been cleaned up to Chapter 26, according to the Etherpad.
>>
>>2294195
If the cleaner needs help I can clean some too
>>
>>2294998
I say just go for it and add your cleaned version to the Etherpad. It's a community effort.
>>
>>2294852
That's right. I cleaned it. Also I asked if anon need me to clean big sounds, I will do it.
>>
this may be a weird question but what font does Korean Anon translator use for this series?
>>
>>2294195
CLEANER HERE
sorry, 'was busy with stuffs lately... and YES im catching up with Anon's.
Just UP chapter 15 last night on Dynasty~
later tonight will upload chapter 16
>>
>>2295452
I think it's Anime Ace
>>
Will the author continue to upload next monday or next next monday?
>>
>>2296630
i think there is a two week break
>>
>>2295452
Yes, it is Anime Ace as the other anon said, but its also Anime Ace 2.0, which has more symbols that can be typed without breaking.
>>
Extra is up:
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/I_hope_you_did_not/p6
>>
Aww. Author knows how to make it up for fans even during breaks.
>>
File: 1_I_hope_you_did_not_p6_000.jpg (1022KB, 750x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1_I_hope_you_did_not_p6_000.jpg
1022KB, 750x4000px
>>
>>2298649
I'll start this one
>>
>>2298662
Thanks!
>>
Extra 8

http://imgur.com/a/NVYHO
>>
>>2298847
Thanks, Unnie!
>>
>>2298847
So we really will see more of Jang's past now, but I really hope to see their cute moments more and more
>>
I hope there's more when Jang Mi's POV or the Part 2 is fully done...More cute and nsfw moments if possible
>>
One more week until part 2 starts, right?
>>
>>2298649

same- same-

Gukhwa : How could you keep getting the same part wrong, again and again?

I'm sure you have a gift. ke ke ke ke

Jangmi : This is unfair.

You prefer playing games than me, fine.

Gukhwa lives with games then, Jangmi is just leaving.

Sfx : Eyes shaking

*Born to be a sucker for a pretty face.
>>
>>2302491
This translation is quite a bit different from Unnie's? It's much clearer and easy to understand.

>>2302436
Yup. Chapters resume 4/10.

I'm excited for Part 2 to learn more about Jang-Mi's backstory. But I'm also pre-emptively sad to find out about her past trauma. I think the cover art with the two battered and bruised girls is symbolic. The title "I Wish You Didn't Exist" represents the abuse they suffered in the past due to this person that they hate and... wish didn't exist.

In Part 1, we learned that Guk-Hwa's grandma abused her physically and emotionally leading to Guk-Hwa's battered self-esteem and obsession with proving her worth to others and herself. So, with Part 2, I imagine we'll delve into Jang-Mi's past to find out who played a part in developing Jang-Mi's obstinately independent personality. Perhaps, it's time for Jang-Mi to rely on Guk-Hwa now.

And I don't think we've seen the last of the ex-boyfriend.
>>
Is translator anon and their cleaner still busy? I love unnie's work but there are also some parts that may be more clear in translator anon.
>>
>>2302648
Idk why but I have a hard time understanding this series when trying to translate it compared to the other two series I'm doing! Sorry, I'm trying to get better though.
>>
>>2303046
ahh drop it 'til chapter 17
since unnie's much updated now
and busy with work and university
>>
This is sad... I hope someone will pick up this project
>>
Can someone translate our beauty Guk-Hwa ?
>>
>>2303384
you kidding me?
Just do something on your ugly mug/looks/physical appearance instead of being a wise guy.
>>
>>2303211
you doing great jpb
>>
>>2303211
it's okay you are doing great. There's always room for improvement

>>2303280
Aww. I wish you good luck in your studies translator anon. I am still glad you reply once in a while if you know there are parts that needed corrections or to make some parts clear.
>>
New ch tomorrow right?
>>
File: C8tfQbUVwAEXzCn.jpg (91KB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
C8tfQbUVwAEXzCn.jpg
91KB, 1199x800px
sooo apparently the author cosplayed jangmi...
>>
>>2307472
Monday, yes.
>>
>>2307472
I thought it went on hiatus?
>>
>>2307801
Just for 2 weeks
>>
>>2307804
Ah, I thought it went for more weeks on hiatus.
>>
>>2307856
>Finds out hiatus is over sooner than expected.
Best surprise ever.
>>
>>2307509
Is that really the author? I didn't expect such a cute, petite young woman.

She looks more like a ghost than Jang-Mi though. I think the face paint was overkill.
>>
>>2307869
She is 20 years old, so it could be she.
>>
>>2307864
Yes, best surprise ever.
Wow, how time flies.
>>
>>2307913
I'm shocked too. Don't know why, but I kind of just assumed it was a late 20s male artist. I think the name Carbonara threw me off. But I also don't follow her Twitter, which is where I assume this information is from.
>>
It's her, a friend took her photo and labelled her as the "the author"
>>
Author said she was really sorry because there will be another week delay due to personal circumstances. New chapter will be moved on April 17 at 11:00pm.

This is from what I understand. I think she also said her mother is having a surgery.
>>
>>2308568
Well, all we can do its wait...
>>
>>2308568
Where did you get the info ?
>>
>>2308593
On author's twitter account.

๊ฐœ์ธ ์‚ฌ์ •์œผ๋กœ ์ธํ•˜์—ฌ ํ•œ ์ฃผ ๋” ํœด์žฌํ•˜๊ฒŒ ๋˜์—ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.. ์„ฑ์‹คํ•˜๊ฒŒ ์—ฐ์žฌํ•˜๋Š” ๋ชจ์Šต์„ ๋ณด์—ฌ๋“œ๋ฆฌ์ง€ ๋ชปํ•ด ์ฃ„์†กํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. 17์ผ ๋ฐค 11์‹œ์— ๋ต™๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Here's her reply for maybe what reason of the delay

์–ด๋จธ๋‹ˆ ์ˆ˜์ˆ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์—... ๊ณ ๋งˆ์šฐ์ด ์ด๋ถˆ์จ”๋งˆใ… ใ… 
>>
>>2308597
Thanks... shit I was really looking forward to reading the new chapter but after all the author delivers great content so might as well wait for her to get everything back in order
>>
>>2308597

Delay because her mother got a surgery.
>>
>>2307509
wow she is cute

I hope that Guk-Hwa's past will still be disclosed in more complete form. Because it was too fragmented so far.
>>
I'm so excited for tomorrow's chapter ! I really hope author's mother is okay and releases will start again
>>
Finally chapter 40 is out
>>
>>2314060
Yeah finally
>>
File: I_hope_you_did_not_40_001.jpg (120KB, 742x656px) Image search: [Google]
I_hope_you_did_not_40_001.jpg
120KB, 742x656px
I Hope You Did Not chapter 40

http://imgur.com/a/k8Qif

http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/nExP178N/file.html

enjoy!!
>>
>>2314070
Tnx a lot Akane lol cute ch
>>
>>2314070
Well that was fast. Yes! Thank you so much
>>
>>2314070
thank you, akane!
>>
Kek adorable chapter. I got surprised when I saw Jang-mi haha.

Are they sleeping together now and having lovey dovey domestic life? Cute. My deductions on Jae-hee being attracted to Guk-hwa is getting stronger
>>
Definitely prefer short hair on Jang-Mi. Looks like she experienced physical abuse in the past too. Poor thing can't catch a break.

>>2314093
Wow, stealing her Chapstick is super creepy. She's gonna lose her mind when she finds out Guk-Hwa is dating a girl.
>>
>>2314100
It would be funny if it turns out that it was Jang-Mi's lipstick
>>
>>2314100
I was trying to be funny and thinks Jae-hee fell in love with the lip balm not Guk-hwa
>>
>>2314100
>>2314110
She's gonna flip out with all this "just someone i know" thing
>>
Wow 3 week!!!
I'm going to be home in two hours then I'm translated this!!!
>>
>>2314117
That's actually hilarious.
>>
>>2314122
thanks Unnie !
>>
>>2314070
Thanks ! The cat on the bed is so cool
>>
>>2314070
So cute! So the friend is in love with her, right?
Jang Mi was cute with long hair.
>>
I think this is Jang Mi in the past, this is form ch 33
>>
>>2314216
Good catch. I just went back to re-read it. Looks like it was triggered by the ex attempting to push blame on her.

I'm guessing that people not being accountable for themselves and their own actions is a sore spot for Jang-Mi. Perhaps in the flashbacks, this girl is somebody who blamed her own shortcomings and circumstances on Jang-Mi and caused Jang-Mi problems. Which from what I'm guessing in the new chapter is bullying (both verbal and physical).
>>
>>2314216
>>2314268
[continued]
Also, I don't think that's actually Jang-Mi in that picture. I think that's the suspicious girl in Jang-Mi's flashbacks from the new chapter. Guessing that's the one that causes her trouble.

I could be wrong since that kind of looks like a Jang-Mi style hair curl, but the context doesn't seem right.
>>
Just to let anons know the chapter will be up later tonight! Having heating problems at home bf made them worse...
>>
>>2314343
Thanks for your efforts as always.
>>
>>2314343
Fighting!!
>>
http://imgur.com/a/5UpWG
Ch 40

sorry took long enough!
>>
>>2314673
Thank you for your hard work!
>>
>>2314673
Oh wow, my guesses on the raw are so off. The contrast between Guk-Hwa and Jang-Mi is so interesting. Guk-Hwa was tormented by how "ugly" and unwanted she was, whereas Jang-Mi was haunted by everyone's desire and high appraisal of her. It'll be nice to see the perspective of what troubles somebody who's seemingly perfect experiences. Such different circumstances between our two MC's, yet they have their parallels. Looks like that creepy student was jealous of Jang-Mi and probably blamed Jang-Mi for her own failures (not making it as an idol?).
>>
>>2314673
Thanks again Unnie!
>>
>>2314673
Thanks! I think your translations are getting better too.

Jae Hae seems to definitely have a thing for Guk. I am actually going to make a prediction that she's sort of the stalker/creepy type. Not just because of the chapstick, but because she seems to always find Guk out in public somehow.

Ok maybe that is being too mean to Jae Hae, haha. I just thought it was funny how how she keeps running into her
>>
I warn you all there are mistakes!!!! But i do feel it im getting better that these ones!!

Can't wait until next week!
>>
Ahaha with the break I forgot all about it until just now! Was great to read such a timely translation! I just wish there was a tad more fluffy and a tad less drama in this story. Jang Mi is so likable and I want to enjoy her more and worry less.
>>
>>2314688
>Jang-Mi was haunted by everyone's desire and high appraisal of her. It'll be nice to see the perspective of what troubles somebody who's seemingly perfect experiences.
It seems more like because of how pretty she was, that everyone didn't care who she really was. I think she over time got the need to prove that she isn't just pretty face.
>>
>>2314673
Thank you, Unnie!
>>
It seems Jang mi grew being praised because of her pretty face and of course some had insecurities and try to bring her down. But still she grew accustomed to her beauty and that jerk ex traumatized her on crushing her pretty face.
>>
>>2314673
Thanks!
Guess the girl we see in her memories is someone who could not succeed and blame Jang Mi and her pretty face on it and might have beaten Jang in the past
>>
Who's Your Unnie, if you have time can you also translate The Love Doctors new chapters and maybe todays new Wdtfs chapters?
I and the others would really appreciate your translation.
Thank you for reading this.
>>
>>2314755
sorry I wont be able to help out on TLD! I am super busy!
>>
>>2314673
Thank you very much unnie! I agree that I can see you are improving. Good job!
>>
Pumpkin is really really cute and looks so squishy
>>
>>2314843
Agreed. I'd throw money at official Pumpkin merchandise, like a fat pillow. Ha.

I love that they threw in the little tidbit about getting covered in fur in the previous chapters.
>>
Guk-Hwa struggles to be independent and self-indulgent to prove to herself she's not worthless.

Jang-Mi does likewise to prove she's more than just a pretty face and doesn't receive things on a silver platter.
>>
Thank you so much Unnie !
I think that Guk hwa's friend (Jae Hae) is involved in Jang Mi's past , I guess she was the girl on the first page of the chap
>>
>>2314886
I don't think so. They've already met before in subway when Jae hae gives Guk hwa her stuff while Jang mi waits in some wall in fury. The first time some tension happened was when Jang mi picked up Guk hwa when she got sick for being black knight. Jang mi saw the way she looks at Guk hwa.
>>
>>2314691
>prediction that she's sort of the stalker/creepy type.
Put me down as well on this prediction. Jang-Mi will probably sense something is off before Guk-Hwa, and when she brings it up, there'll be some tension.
>>
>>2314861
take my money... mech for this series would be the best
>>
Who asked if they want to have breakfast? And why Guk hwa had a teasing face? Did she suggest some erotic "breakfast in bed?"
>>
Very interested in Guk's friend now. There seems to be something more to her
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.