[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serenade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 6

File: 1478459363043.jpg (509KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478459363043.jpg
509KB, 1200x600px
Old thread died

https://mega.nz/#F!CkVgVCAa!Xah-YerDs5n8UEPrG1tBlw

Previous chapters here ^
>>
>>2261445
>95% of old thread filled with nothing but begging for links and nearly zero discussion of the series >>2082634
You don't need to start a thread for every Yuri manwha series. Delete this thread, and just use the general Lezhin thread for posting new links >>2256681
>>
>>2261572
Well the last ch was kind of interesting it looks that things start to speed up between them let's see how it how next ch which is going to be next week right?
>>
I'll start discussing on this thread. The other thread was full of nothing but begging, so I never bothered... but let's try to start fresh with this one since the plot has reached a turning point.
>>
>>2261802
That being said...

The evil bitch has done some pretty fucked up things to the last students that got close with the professor (razor blades in the piano keys, wtf). I can't even imagine what she's got in mind this time since now there's real feelings and history involved.
>>
>>2261804
Well it looks like for now the evil girl is going to be await for 2 mouths so we can start see a little of more closeness between the protagonists of the story I hope so
>>
Evil bitch makes the story much more suspensefull i love her
>>
>>2262285
But Professor just can't get a break her whole life. I'd like to see her smile more than once every two years. I'd like a few chapters of fluff before shit hits the fan.
>>
>>2262402
I'm with you on that
>>
Does anyone have raw for last ch?
>>
>>2261804
I don't remember when that happened? Could you tell me which chapter that was?

>>2262450
Zip it, an anon will do it when they want to. No point in begging.

I am just glad to have scenes between the teacher and student that doesn't involve crying or deception. Bring on the happy gayness. 41 chapters long overdue!
>>
ch42 raw: http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/OsEjC3Ni/file.html
>>
>>2262463

Sorry I went to sleep early yesterday.

I think you will be disappointed by the ch42
>>
I'm glad people are actually talking about it now, I did make this thread to talk more about it
>>
>>2262564
Not a fluffy chapter, but still exciting nonetheless!

I wonder what happened that made Student lose her cool.
>>
>>2262563
Thanks anon!
>>
Quick summary of ch42 anyone?
>>
...no story don't go off on a tangent. I don't care about stupid Hong and his boyfriend...
>>
>>2263140
Agreed, the chapters are already short enough as they are. I've no interest in Hong's life.
>>
Added chapter 40 to the english Mega
>>
>>2264307
Thanks anon. The professor was cool in this chapter.
>>
>>2264307
Thanks!

>>2264323
No idea what those notes strung together in such large groups is supposed to symbolize, but we'll just assume it symbolizes music superiority.

Now we just need to hear BanG Dream do a surprising rendition like this in the anime...they could call it the serenade version/rendition ;)
>>
>>2264307
Thanks for doing the lord's work. I think Serenade is much more consistent compared to most /u/ manhwa. Like no filler or deviation or too many side characters. So I appreciate it that you do it every week.
>>
I know that ch 43 is out do you think that in this ch a kiss could happen between them?
>>
Ch 43 http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/gn70g7MH/file.html
This is possible tnx to the kind anon who posted in lezhin thread
>>
>>2268782
Lol you would be very intrigued about this ch
>>
Seems that art changed again for ch.42 happyface.png
>>
>>2268782
I am so excited for you.
>>
Can't read Korean. Going to assume it's all musical puns in the latest chapter. Also, that smoker's breath though....

"Crescendo for me, ho. No more forte's. I'm gonna stacatto all over your pussy. I want to hear nothing but fortissimo!!!"
"Ahh, I just... I jus-"
"Bitch, it's a coda! AGAIN!"
>>
>>2268857
Lol
>>
>>2268854
Tnx I'm quite surprised of this ch I guess that professor doesn't like wasting time nice ch, nice kisses
>>
>>2268857
Have a cookie anon.
>>
Can anybody briefly summarize what happened between that dinner date and their fuck session? Like why was Student freaking out after the dinner and what did Professor said to her to even initiate them having sex? It feels like the sex was rather sudden.
>>
English chapter 41 has been added to the Mega
>>
>>2270496
Thanks kind anon!
>>
>>2270496
This chapter was so cute and hot. Pleasantly surprised the author is moving the story forward at a brisk pace after the last 35ish chapters. Wonder if that mean the ending is in sight?
>>
>>2270496
Is it me or the art was extra clean and detailed in this chapter?
>>
>>2270539
Agreed. The art is extra clean now because the next chapters are about to get dirty, kek.

Seriously, I'm so excited for the next translated chapters. The raws have me hyped up.
>>
>>2270496
Thx you anon you are great nice ch
>>
I just reread Chapter 0 (it's been so long) and remembered it's all spoken in past tense and as if Professor is no longer with her.

Say it isn't so.
>>
My thoughts exactly anon :'( but there's a very evident hint in the prologue of what will happen in the end. Either that crazy girl or professor has to die. And sadly i think it's the latter or both of them. Someoneeee convince us that's not the case (for professor jin only lol). I can't help but be sad about it. To all anons out thereee pls comfort us :'(
>>
>>2270496
Thanks

I'm confused I know she is on vacation/break from school, but doesn't she live in the dorms? Why is she sleeping at home, and why are her annoying bother and mom so on her case about where she goes and what time she gets home by ?
>>
Anyone has the chapter 44 korean version?

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>2274623
Stop begging. Learn to lurk and wait patiently, or buy it if you're so desperate.
>>
>>2274633

How rude... You can be a little nicer you know.
Some people can't buy coins because of "restrictions"
But yeah i will stop asking for link.. Sorry to bother you pal
>>
>>2274857
That was nicer. Generally you'd just get told to fuck off in other threads.
t. d/a, used to provide in Love Doctor
>>
>>2274857

Since when people on 4chan say "how rude"? It was say pretty nicely.
>>
>>2274857
That was pretty nice and straightforward. I guess because we didn't use emoji to soften the tone that's why you couldn't tell.
>>
I'm so invested in this that I would literally not read the last chapter if it was gonna be a bad ending, I would ask someone else if it was good or bad to warn myself, and then i'd just leave it to my imagination haha
>>
I just hope they drag out the happy times for a few chapters before the inevitable shitstorm. It's gonna be a huge shitstorm.
>>
Tell me please URL of the english Mega
>>
Where is the crazy one? Many chapters without her haha is seems quiet
>>
>>2275670
It looks like a bunch of Mega's have been taken down by Lezhin.
>>
Thanks for the chapter update anon!
>>
>>2275840
umm how?
>>
The mega link doesn't work anymore I guess you are lucky that you saw the the update i mean the new eng ch
>>
>>2275857
He reuploaded it. Check etherpad.
>>
>>2275992
Tnx anon and also tnx to all the great anons who make this possible nice ch looks like prof couldn't hold back her feelings anymore
>>
Ch 44 http://imgur.com/a/HwJYV this is possible tnx to all the amazing anons who provide the links and works on etherpad Tnx to all of them we can appreciate this nice manga
>>
>>2276035
Than you very much to the anon who always updates the eng ch on mega you rock!
>>
>>2275992
Can you write URL of the english ch 42? I don't see it (
>>
>>2276035
Thank you!
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!wR0nRKpB!a5tt8rbwbBBum9Fjl30mXQ!QAFgyKKI
>>
>>2276155
Thank you very much
>>
>>2275756
someone snitched
>>
I re-read Serenade again from the beginning and listened to the piano pieces when they come up in some of the chapters. It gives the story more atmosphere and feels. The piece crazy eyes played where she won the Concours was spot on.
>>
File: 45_01.jpg (124KB, 720x2880px) Image search: [Google]
45_01.jpg
124KB, 720x2880px
>>
>>2279015
Holy shit.

I'm scared because all this happiness right now is just to get us comfortable before shit goes down. And it's gonna be bad.
>>
>>2279015
Wait till crazy bitch sees all those marks....
>>
>>2279015
Tnx anon for the spoiler ch 45 seems really hot. They definitely are no wasting anytime that they have left before crazy eyes appears in the picture again, drama is coming. I can't wait to see the full ch
>>
>>2279015
I need raws.....
>>
Holy fuck! Let's enjoy these chapters while they last
>>
>>2279144
>They definitely are no wasting anytime that they have left before crazy eyes appears in the picture again
They're smart. If I knew my days were numbered, I'd be doing the same.

Though remembering the prologue makes me sad.
>>
>>2279015
did the style changed again?

this is so hot, i need a fan. god, we need more of this. i dont want yo know how much longer this is going to go on.
>>
>>2279235
Don't be we really don't know what the prologue mean or show, nothing is what it seems you know. I don't think this is tragic story so don't be sad
>>
https://mega.nz/#!U10gAQbT!rXV_Jrrw52RMYIoRoHN0iryeGZJBh007tWTx76uLFHY

chapter 45
>>
>>2279257
merci anon
>>
>>2279257
Tnx anon you are my hero/heroine
>>
Thank youuu anon!! You so generousss i love yew!
>>
https://imgur.com/a/x3kF7
>>
So that mega folder link is down.
>>
>>2279720
Actually read the thread
>>
Thank you anon for ch43!!!
>>
Thanks for the latest English and Korean chapters anons.
>>
thanks anon!
>>
http://imgur.com/gallery/ZbOTM ch43 Eng version
Another link for 45 raw
http://imgur.com/a/x3kF7
enjoy
>>
>>2280634
If you're just rehosting from my mega i'd like to ask you not to.
>>
>>2280699

She/He is asking for people to not reposted her/his chapter from Mega on imgur. What was complicated to understand?
>>
>>2280730

For sure I am not a stupid newfag from Facebook who doesn't know better and use username on 4chan. You are really killing all the manhwa threads.
>>
Seriously what's with all the cancerous namefags appearing in this thread.
>>2280730
First of all, if your english comprehension is that bad maybe you shouldn't hang around in the english part of the internet altogether.
Not only were you too stupid to understand my sentence without another anon explaining it to you but you seemingly also overlooked the 'If you're just rehosting' part.
Oh and if you want to keep acting like a rude retard how about I just get rid of the Mega altogether and next week we can see if someone else posts it or not.
>>
>>2280751
Just ignore those mindless people and the comments they do. Unfortunately is hard control those kind of comments in the end is not fair that people who really appreciate what you do for as like me pay the consequences of those rude anons. Tnx anon for sharing ch 43 eng in mega folder you really are awesome!
>>
>>2280751

All the Facebook kids are coming here think they they can act here like they are doing on Facebook.

Thanks to them we already lost zippy anon, I hope we won't lose you too. Some of us are very grateful for your work.
>>
>>2280687
>>2280687
I am not that anon. fyi they didn't take your chapter from the mega folder. both versions were purchased. they were patient enough to spend over 48 hrs translating chapter 43 raw. I recommended them to share raws & translating works here. I see that I shouldn't have.
nice going other anons.
>>
>>2280734
Yeah I also guessed that the older Yeonju in the first chapter was probably playing Schubert's Serenade (Ständchen). Really gives the whole story a more romantic feel I think. Chopin's Winter Wind really fits crazy eyes' personality hehe. And Chopin's Ballade no 1 just tugs at my heartstrings since it means so much to the Professor.
>>
>>2280748
>>2280734
All these difficult pieces just shows you the level of talent our Serenade pianists have especially the Professor.
>>
>>2280920
. Why translating a chapter already translated in English.....
>>
>>2280962
they translated chapter 43 just a few days before the release of the official English version
>>
>>2261445
>https://mega.nz/#F!CkVgVCAa!Xah-YerDs5n8UEPrG1tBlw

link is dead
>>
>>2281449
>Another newfag coming here without reading the thread and is just here for the content
Try a little harder finding the new link please.
>>
fan translated 44eng
http://imgur.com/a/48wx0
>>
>>2282264
Thanks for the effort. For the next time, I suggest you to remove the korean characters completely. It made reading ch 44 jarring.
>>
>>2282264
Tnx a lot anon nicely done you rock!
>>
>>2282290
Yeah this is my 2nd time doing this ever.
This, coming from a person who doesn't ever know how to edit photos....So, it's all knew to me. I just didn't want to take the extra steps on editing for I would only finish it hours before the official version comes out.....
For now, I'd rather invest the time in the correctness of the meanings....which is time consuming as it is....
thanks, eventually i"ll probably do that....right now i'm just so green at it.....it's not even funny
>>
>>2282299
Thank you!
>>
>>2282264
Thanks Anon for holding us over with the rough translations (and for having thick skin after your initial posts)! I understand them just fine. Greatly appreciate the work, since I've tried doing it before and gave up. The double text is a little jarring, but not a deal breaker since these are just sneak peaks/rough translations. I wouldn't put any extra effort into it, since an official one comes out in a couple weeks.

Will you be doing subsequent chapters?
>>
>>2282264
It's kind of adorable how over the moon and in disbelief she is over Professor's love. And also Professor's bashfulness.

Hickeys everywhere. Guess they're both wearing turtlenecks and scarves for awhile.
>>
>>2282290
Also I could simply not share and keep it to myself....It's much easier because I wouldnt have to create such a detailed transcript of the whole chapter...that take enormous amount of time....
However, I know that , like me, that are pple "dying" to know what they say to each other...and what is really going on....Like I was when chapt 42, 43,44,45, (and soon to come out 46) came out. I started translating because I found no one to do it for me, also, I really needed to know...Lol..and I feel that are others like me....so I desire to share....
>>
>>2282317
I have started chap 45 as soon as it came out, but I have a long way to go and ch46 is coming up tomorow...I'll get the raw and post it....
>>
>>2282321
Have you tried listening to Chopin ballade #1 while reading the chapters? try Martha argerich's version.....I just takes you to a whole different level of passion and interest...
listen to the other pieces mentioned as well
>>
>>2282332
Tnx so much anon let see what surprises the new ch brings tomorrow
>>
Here is a preview of ch 45 english my fellow serenaders

http://imgur.com/a/kZJWI
>>
>>2282342
I listened to all of the piano music recommendation in that manwha. Definitely has the feel.
>>
>>2283030
Thanks so much!!!
>>
>>2283046
nice...
>>
>>2283087
You are very welcome...
>>
Is somebody willing to write up a list of songs to listen to while reading the manhwa and we can make it a fixture in future threads? I listened to the suggestions posted already and it really does enhance the story. Thanks to the people that have suggested it.
>>
>>2283030
Thank you for Chapter 44-45 rough translations. It really helps with the wait.
>>
>>2283173

These pieces are all mentioned on the Manhwa/ Toon:

- Chopin Ballad 1. By Martha Argerich..That is just a personal favorite, .but there are many other versions.
- Serenade Stanchen Schubert-Liszt. By Horowitz.
- Chopin Etude Op. 25 No. 11 "Winter Wind" by Evgeny Kissin ( Crazy eyes plays this one on the contest)
- Debussy Feux d'artifice (Fireworks)

There is also twinkle twinkle played by Prof JIN at the restaurant.....
That's all I can remember now....
>>
a little competition playing the piano...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-FdX1D5hVg
>>
>>2283102
>>2283087

You don't need to double post to reply to two different messages. Thank you for no spamming and not using username.
>>
>>2283250
Wow, that was awesome. Gonna have to watch this movie over the weekend.
>>
Can someone assist me with a translation?...Anyone?...Lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohtikwa64xo

Serenade...
>>
has anyone else noticed ch 46 raw is not up yet?
I think it was supposed to have come out yesterday....
what is really going on...
>>
>>2283870
Raw is released every Thursday at 7:01am US central time.
>>
>>2283944
Thank you... here is the link...
Chapter 46 raw
https://mega.nz/#F!6cAXEQAY!BNNwB-oCrS5rHcR2loK27g
>>
>>2284364
Tnx I don't what to think about this ch what did she get drunk?
>>
Here is another link...

http://imgur.com/a/Tl8is
>>
>>2284368
I think just professor got drunk....Yeonju had just a little..
>>
how do I post a comment with a spoiler alert? The one that covers the words written?....that I have tried but I guess it didn't work.....
>>
>>2284382
I think without the make up, Jin looks so much better.
>>
I like her with or without it....Lol...she is so fine...
>>
>>2284382
Thanks, Banned!

Man, I am so on edge for Crazy Bitch's return. These chapters right now feel like a rollercoaster's slow climb to the top.
>>
>>2284424
I know , I'm anxious as well...but as far as crazy eyes is concerned, I think Heo Yeonju has more balls to deal with her than the professor....I really wanted them(prof.&Yeonju) to join forces and stand up against crazy eyes when necessary...
>>
>>2284395

It's written in the FAQ. Please don't ask stupid question.

She actually called her ex-lover in the last page, no?
>>
>>2284440
I will ask whatever question I want....If you don't know the answer to it..ignore it...it's better than giving an asinine reply.
>>
>>2284453
They told you where you can find the answer.
>>
>>2284455
They? It was just one... there is no they...and if you don't have an answer, why start something for nothing...
>>
>>2284453
>>2284457

Please do use sage for this sort of post. The reply to your stupid question is in the FAQ. If you don't know how to read, how can we help you?

Yesterday you already insulted the 4chan users, your posts might have been deleted now Banned but some of us saw them. And we explained to you again and again the rules of the board, what sage was and one kind anon guided you to a 4chan guide for beginners while other told you to read the FAQ. You created so much problems that a mod come and asked use to stop replying and deleted your posts.

Also they/their is used when you don't know the gender of someone or that person is genderless.

Once again, the reply is in the faq that you have surely read before posting the first time here.

I hope someone will ban you for real because you are the worst kind of troll
>>
>>2284462
You are are very emotional about petty things and you like to give me a lot of attention. There is no need to make me such an important part of you comments or your unhappy life......Just ignore me...
>>
Chapter 46 raw Serenade

http://imgur.com/a/Tl8is

https://mega.nz/#F!6cAXEQAY!BNNwB-oCrS5rHcR2loK27g
>>
>>2284364
Thanks!
I already read the chapter right after it's released this morning while at work. I definitely prefer the professor with pretty clothes & make-up on
>>
>>2284524
Yeah, me too I read it early, as soon as It came out....Now I can't wait for Ch 47!...Lol... I hope that when professor sobers up a little, they can love each other passionately again and again...haha...
>>
>>2284524
I like professor's no make-up look as well, but I do prefer her with slightly longer hair around ear to chin length. The current short hair is a bit too... bubbly and round?

This recent chapter seems to explain a lot of things so I'm curious. I'm also super antsy about the crazy girl's return. It's going to be a hell of a cliff hanger.
>>
>>2284473
Thank you so much for the post again! Very much appreciated!!
>>
Serenade 44 http://imgur.com/a/9Df2y
>>
>>2285689
Thank you, Anon!
>>
>>2285689
Thanks for the quick upload anon!
>>
>>2261445
A long haired Max and Icky Vicky
>>
>>2285689
Thank you...
>>
My friend told me that Megaupload had been down.
>>
Serenade CH 45 - Completed UNofficial english version - Fan translated

http://imgur.com/a/kZJWI
>>
>>2286849
Thanks for your efforts. I understand the chapter enough to satisfy me. Looks a lot cleaner than 44. Maybe try a different font next time though. This one is a bit harsh on the eyes and not as easy to read. I believe there's a guide floating around in the translation thread with instructions for typesetting (like the universal font to use).
>>
>>2286849
Thanks, Banned. Definitely improved over the last translation with editing and comprehension. Agree with the above anon about the font.

This was actually a rather uneventful chapter aside from the little revelation at the end.
>>
>>2286858
>>2286862

...Thanks...the constructive criticism helps a lot...
>>
>>2286849
Thanks! Big improvement, and excellent job on translating! Appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>2286879
...I had some assistance this time around....On 4 bubbles...You said big improvement. Do you understand Hangul / Hanja?
Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>2286883
I meant Hangul - the writing system...Hanja is just a name for the chinese characters. right?
>>
I want to thank the anon who accidentally posted the Serenade chapters in another thread for helping to introduce me to this series.

Truly destiny to make that mistake.
>>
chapter 47

https://mega.nz/#!shtGCCSD!wKgozrnhPHTQhKbS0zbGXQCnVNHx3fJVHkQMCJjedsg
>>
>>2289697
thanks. a new character appears!
>>
>>2289697
Tnx a lot anon, nice ch, a new character appeared in the story and it looks like a friend from the past
>>
I laughed so hard at Na JaeHee's nickname. The professor actually got a lot of humor!

Such a fun chapter and easy read.
>>
An additional link for Serenade 47 raw

http://imgur.com/a/lxtkf

>>2289734
Do you understand what they're saying?? would you tell me what is goin on with this chapter?
So the long hair blond woman's name is Na Jae Hee? can you give me the characters in hangul? It will make it easier on me while translating...
thanks....
>>
Greetings,
This is a sneak peak of Chapter 46 english version...
The complete chapter will be done much later on tonight. I hadn't had much time lately and this chapter's been tough to translate...

http://imgur.com/a/AtzOZ
>>
>>2292190
Full stop.
>>
>>2292190
Yeon-Ju is so naive, it's adorable.
>>
>>2292190
Tnx a lot Banned you rock! your hard work is really appreciate it. I will wait patiently until the ch is done tnx.
>>
Ok Chapter 46 Eng version in its entirety

http://imgur.com/a/AtzOZ
>>
>>2293602
Tnx a lot Banned you rock! Nicely done, prof and his lover what a couple
>>
>>2293602
Thanks!
>>
Excuse me, Is there any one here willing to translate CH 47 ?
It can be done as a text, or even on paper.
You get the credit for translating it, and I can do the rest.
And then after all is said and done, I'll treat you to some Galbi, or japcha, Tteokguk, or anything you'd like.
>>
Never mind, I'm almost done with the 1st draft of translation.
>>
File: 48_04.jpg (196KB, 720x2880px) Image search: [Google]
48_04.jpg
196KB, 720x2880px
I laughed so much at this scene, why would you want to follow her in the bathroom JaeHee....?

We went from dark to sexy to comedy. What surprise me the most is how the language changed in the past chapters.
It's like you read an adult book and all of suden it's switch to YA and the youngest language.

But the ending, not only she looks like her physically but also like the same thing. It's pretty horrible.
>>
Greetings, my Serenaders, here is Chapter 48 RAW

http://imgur.com/a/Xovbs

You can share it however much you'd like....
>>
>>2295425
Tnx a lot Banned you really are amazing, the ch looks funny lol, thx a lot for your comment to this nice manga it is really appropriate it.
>>
>>2295425
Thanks Banned! Professor's facial expressions these recent chapters have been fucking gold.
>>
File: 43pg20.jpg (531KB, 1080x4320px) Image search: [Google]
43pg20.jpg
531KB, 1080x4320px
>>2295429
>>2295470

Sure gals and guys!

My favorite Professor expression, is the "Does it hurt?" Look...hahha...
>>
>>2295425
Thank you so much Banned!!! Youre si so so so kind and generous!!!! Love youuuu!!!!
>>
Hey my people, this is Chapter 49 on the Raw...
it's a long one, so enjoy it.

http://imgur.com/a/pHnHl
>>
>>2300349
Thanks!
I'm loving all the parallels. I imagine Professor is trying to not have the same regrets she did in the past.
>>
>>2300349
Wow, this chapter seems like it's full of important information. Can't wait for the English release.

Also, fuuuuuuck, she's back.
>>
>>2300349
Tnx a lot Banned you are amazing! Nice ch I can't believe the terrible girl is back. Honey moon is over for the both of them.
>>
Oh no....
Also thank you to everyone translating these!
>>
Serenade part 2 ended last week. There won't be any update until the 19th May for part 3.
>>
>>2305372
Tnx anon until 19th May then
>>
Feel like its been ages since I read a new chapter of Serenade. Looking forward to reading translated chapters of 47,48, and 49 when some nice person gets around to working on them.
>>
>>2305614

ch48 official eng version will be out tomorrow and ch 49 next week why would anyone translate it?
>>
>>2305614
Good for you, I haven't read it sincethr chapter 44. Will wait for someone to post their official translation patiently though.
>>
>>2306435

It was updated on dogs link every weeks.
>>
MegaAnon here.
Anyone still interested in the official translations?
I've thought about maybe reupping some stuff again starting with this series
>>
>>2306946
Yes please! I enjoy the fan translations but I would also want to see the official ones..

Thanks, MegaAnon
>>
>>2306946
Yup, ty
>>
Yes please!
>>
>>2306946
Hi mega folder's anon we miss you! if you like to continue sharing the oficial chs eng translationit it will be really appropriate it, you will make a lot of anons really happy. Looking forward to that.
>>
>>2306946
Yes please, thank you.
>>
>>2306992
Facebook and other sites who spread all the links on the etherpad and claimed them as theirs pretty much killed my interest completely for quite a while.
Didn't even read any Lezhin stuff myself afterwards. Thank them for ruining it for everyone, even me.
I will see where it goes this time.

http://www.zippyshare.com/MegaAnon/

Password for the Serenade folder is:
NoFacebookPlease
>>
>>2307003
Tnx a lot anon you are amazing I officially welcome you back! I hope this time those trolls respect your wishes
>>
>>2307003
What do you think so far about this manga now that you start it to reading again?
>>
>>2307028
Well I've been reading it since Lezhin posted the first translations on their english site so of course I like it.
I have to say I certainly enjoy this arc with the crazy girl gone after all the backhanded shit that she's done before and that was shown in the flashback
though It's probably gonna all go to relative shit again once she does return. I just hope the professor has some kind of idea of how to handle that.
Dunno what to think of that blonde bimbo that appears in the new chapter too. Seems like she's been friends with professor and dead girl for quite some time but she seems to be a bit fishy.

Mega killed my links repeatedly back when I still used it. Let's see how long zippy will keep them.
>>
>>2307003

You should put a watermark on it. ZippyAnon do it now and the one who shared the raws did it too so Facebook cannot claim them.

Thank you so much for your hardwork.
>>
>>2307059
Thanks for your concern.
Doing that came to my mind when I already had everything packed and uploaded halfway through so I just skipped it.
I will probably do that on future chapters though.
>>
>>2307058
>I think that the blonde bimbo will be an significant part at the relationship between prof/Yeonju when black hair realizes about them prof is to scary of black hair girl I hope this time prof can stand up to her, but they will need all the help they can get if they want to keep going their relationship. This manga is really interesting I like very much tnx a lot anon.
>>
>>2307061

I bet it will take time to put the watermarks though, so thanks you in advance. Not only for sharing it with us but protecting it.
>>
I just finished with the translation of CH 47. I'm very late but I had close relatives visiting. I had to give them undivided attention they deserving of. anyway, if you wanna compare notes here it is:
http://imgur.com/a/1WloX
>>
>>2307359
Tnx a lot Banned you rock! I really appreciate it your, nice job on the ch.
>>
>>2307359

Official eng ch 47 & 48 were already uploaded by MegaAnon
>>
Maybe new girl will be able to cancel out/stop psycho girl since I don't think our two mains can.
>>
English chapter 49 is now in the zippy.
This time with (hopefully not too intrusive) watermarks
>>
>>2312407
Tnx a lot anon it is really appropriate it
>>
>>2308090
Seeing that woman attitude it would be hilarious if she tried to hit on the psycho girl while not knowing that she's the one who killed her past friend.
>>
>>2312407
I have a question: why do they go with clothes swim and the others had clearly bathing clothes?
>>
>>2312465
I wonder about that too. Especially when they're dressed like that, must be really uncomfortable with wet clothes clinging onto their skin. It's a good chapter though.
>>
>>2312407
Thanks, Anon! This chapter was actually a bit sad and painful to see the past/present parallels of Professor's regret. It actually prompted me to go back and reread the flashback chapters (~chapter 33 onward).

Now that Crazy Bitch is back, I'm worried af.
>>
>chapter 48
>>2312407
>chapter 49

Thanks for the zippies.
>>
Anybody know what the hiatus notice says exactly?
>>
>>2318835

>>2305372
>>
File: n2_01.jpg (443KB, 1080x4320px) Image search: [Google]
n2_01.jpg
443KB, 1080x4320px
>>
File: n2_02.jpg (502KB, 1080x4007px) Image search: [Google]
n2_02.jpg
502KB, 1080x4007px
>>
>>2318858
>>2318861
Adorable!! Thanks for posting these.
>>
sh*tz Only 3 seasons...? I wish there would be way more
>>
20 more days...
>>
13 more days.
>>
>>2262450
Google does.
>>
My predication for the third act (I'm assuming it is the last one) is that everything will go to hell for everyone involved. Prof will make it out, but in hospital, hence the preview's atmosphere.
>>
>>2338622
I think Prof is gonna die, based on the prologue chapter. Sigh.
>>
>>2338682
Yep especially because the gf died early on the plot. You know when that happens, the gf who's still alive will follow. That I based on another mahnwa Vengeance.

If we're lucky the author is original and she gets to live...
>>
ch50 raws: http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/l2zlj93v/file.html
>>
>>2339076
Thanks, Zippy! I was so nervous about the return of Crazy Bitch. All the facial expressions in this chapter are priceless.
>>
>>2339076
Thank you so much Tanon you are the best! Cute ch
>>
thanks
>>
Oh my gosh I thought that when she's trying to call that there was actually a hidden camera in that room. It brought it to a whole new level of stalker and terrifying for a moment.

And I've so missed Ye-Ji. So is Jae-Hee...all the straight girls. Unless the entire cast is lesbians.
>>
>>2340440
who?
>>
>>2340440
Meant to write *She's so attractive after I said I missed Ye-Ji.
>>
Anyone know if we need to wait for the official release of Serenade or will somebody translate it?
>>
New chapter???
>>
>>2344747
stfu
>>
Thanks for the Korean ch51 anon.
>>
This chapter was so cute!!! Cliché but hilarious situation.
>>
raws for chapter 51?
>>
Chapter 52 [RAW]
https://imgur.com/a/QZ1yu
>>
>>2351405
The plot thickens!
>>
>>2351405
Tnx a lot anon you rock! so crazy eye appears in this ch lol next ch will be very interesting
>>
Yeaaaahhhh! BFF Yejiiiii
>>
Thanks for ch53 anon. Summary anyone?
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.