[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hibike! Euphonium

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 410
Thread images: 93

Lewd time.
>>
Oops, forgot the previous thread:
>>2168796
>>
>>2184850
Couldn't wait til page seven?
>>
>>2184853
This stupid shit again.
>>
So I only just found out season 2's already started, because I live on the underbelly of a rock in the desert, and I'm rewatching season 1. But I notice that Wikipedia says there's apparently a feature film?

>Kyoto Animation produced an anime film retelling the events of the television series, which premiered on April 23, 2016.

Does it differ from the series in any significant way? Should I bother watching it?
>>
>>2185000
There should be subs already available should you be inclined to check it out yourself, but I suspect it's the usual deal of recap with a few new bits of animation.
>>
>>2185000
Aye, the film is indeed a summary of the first series (click on the titles for details):
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=rel&aid=11747
>>
File: cake with love.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cake with love.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
So this week with had this and Reina repealing shoes again
>>
>>2185613

There was some Mizore and Nozomi being very cute together as well. I need more of them.
>>
>>2185650
>Replying to cancer
>>
It seems they really changed the context of the haunted house scene
>>
>>2185718
How did they change it?
>>
File: sunset.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
Not really a positive episode for yuri, at least in the main pairing. All of the Reina date scenes were cute, especially the way she just assumed they were going around together without asking the instant they met, and there was no wingman Reina for Shuuichi, but they still ended up getting the standard girl-scared-in-the-haunted-house scene, and her denial that they deliberately went together to Reina wasn't on the same level as her previous indifference at all. More importantly, the big focus on the flowers means that the hairpin almost has to show in some form.

Not unrecoverable, since episode 10 was far worse and 11 turned it right back round again, but I dunno if they seem to care as much this season to put a big dramatic original segment like that in. There's still the shot of them holding hands on Daikichi from the OP left to see what (if anything) is going to happen there, though, and if anything could do it's a reprise of 8, this time entirely anime-original.
>>
It's happening folks, hetshit end it is.
>>
>>2185748
You're overreacting. If they wanted a Shuu end, why did they get rid of the scene where he comforts Kumiko at Kansai?
>>
>>2185748
And only butthurt KumiRei fans that still cling on to the pair tears were shed.
>>
>>2185750
If they don't want one, why have a scene where he comforts her while she's scared and foreshadows wanting to ask her something at the nationals? I'm all for that being "let's be friends again like we used to be, also you really need to confess to that girl soon", but the odds slipped noticeably this week.
>>
File: 1475860715679.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475860715679.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>2185763
Because Omnipandering. KyoAni will end it so that if you want to see Kumiko as in love with Shuicihi, Reina, or no one you can. His confession is interrupted by Asuka in the novels anyways and she doesn't seem to be wearing the hairpin, so nothing seems to come out of it.
>>
>>2185784
Does someone actually want Kumiko to get together with him?
>>
File: RibbonBullying.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RibbonBullying.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>Love through harassment
>>
>>2185790
I think it's more that some Japanese purityfags think that Kumiko is too into Reina. Ishihara even says in the famous "adolescence" interview that guys usually like non-serious yuri.
>>
This Taki shit is annoying. Episode was fun but too much het hints.
Well, I am usually one of these who defend this show against the yuribait accusations, but it feels like it's being long since we had more yuri scenes instead of het.
Only episode 1 was doing good regarding this department, after Taki in episde 2 they haven't stoppped focusing on him and Reina's jealousy.

So fuck this
>>
File: Cwvwb4dUcAEHaAC.jpg (97KB, 924x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cwvwb4dUcAEHaAC.jpg
97KB, 924x1200px
>>2185795
Really is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>2185799
Your loss.
>>
>>2185790
There are more hetfags than it seems, because so far there hasn't been any serious hint of het romance.
But in the end, they will come out, just like Trump voters
>>
>>2185801
Doubtfully.
>>
>>2185799
Yeah, I'm switching to gay figure skaters.
>>
First 5 minutes of the episode reminded me of the Coffee shop AU on ff.net
That's how I noticed the Shuichi scene was completely harmless since the start, I just keep remembering how much Kumiko hates him on fanfics, Reina interrupting it was a nice touch too.
I'm glad Taki loves his wife so much, it just guarantees Reina's getting rejected. It seems Kumiko is glad too.
>>
>>2185858
>the Shuichi scene was completely harmless
Oh, I wish I had your optimism.
>>
>>2185858
>fanfics
Why would that even matter?
>>
>>2185866
It helps you to don't get mad everytime he appears, you mentalize yourself that the only outcome of him showing up is him getting fucked over at the end of the scene.

And it always happens.
>>
>>2185868
I don't know, it's not like I have any hope that romance will have a conclusion anyway. I find that hating a character because of it is somewhat petty
>>
>>2185858
>I'm glad Taki loves his wife so much, it just guarantees Reina's getting rejected
That's evil desu, anon. But I laughed with your post.
I tried pretending in my mind the het partsdon't exist, but I got too tired to care now.
>>
File: 01478719084303.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
01478719084303.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
I ship it. Wish there were some good fanficts between them in the future
>>
File: 1477939060973.png (1MB, 1416x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1477939060973.png
1MB, 1416x2000px
>>2185893
>>
>>2185893
>>2185896
The only ship that matters.
>>
>>2185868
That's what happened in Tamako. He would get close to confessing or something but he'd get interrupted. We all know that that ended.
>>
>>2185899
Second year pairs are the best.
>>
File: tumblr_nqv8vpPgWY1qhzyd1o1_500.jpg (37KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqv8vpPgWY1qhzyd1o1_500.jpg
37KB, 500x436px
>>2185899
Mizore and Nozomi are both shitty people. They're perfect for each other. But the only ship that really matters is Natsuki x Ribbon
>>
>>2185994
NozoMizo are pure and cute! And not used for comic relief only unlike other ships ahem
>>
>>2185995
>implying there's anything wrong with a comical dual
>>
>>2185994
Learn how to save tumblr files correctly.
Or, you could just post the image from it's sauce.
>>
>>2185994
This is incredibly adorable.
>>
>>2185904
But shuiichi is no mochizou.
>>
>>>/wsg/1386468
>>
>>2186143
What's the difference?
>>
File: tumblr_nrdpu3CYiC1rqgicio1_1280.jpg (277KB, 994x994px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrdpu3CYiC1rqgicio1_1280.jpg
277KB, 994x994px
>>2185840
no lie that show is pretty good. I'm sorry oneesamas wish we had a /u/ show with the quality of that one (the director worked on some good shit)
>>
File: 1453525552257.jpg (609KB, 869x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1453525552257.jpg
609KB, 869x1240px
>>2186159
Flip Flappers, it's AOTY.
>>
>>2186159
I know right. Seems like it's way easier to find good, het-free yaoi compared to yuri
>>
>>2185994
>Mizore and Nozomi are both shitty people
Why? they've done literally nothing wrong. If you find them shitty, I wonder what you think of real shitty people....
>>
>>2186267
Obviously. The nips love pandering to fujoshi and make plenty of money out of that. Whereas having pure yuri angers waifufags and they hardly want to risk that.
>>
>>2185893

Her weird bluish hair stands out too much when almost everyone else has black or brown hair.
>>
>>2186155

Mochi was a cutie pie and a major character. Shuu appears in like 4 scenes and Kumiko doesn't even tolerate him 3/4ths of the time. At least Mochi and Tamako were besties.

>>2186267

Meh. Most yaoi is trash. The only good stuff tends to be obscure manga or stuff that isn't officially yaoi (stuff like No 6 or sports series).

>>2185994

Bleh, I prefer Ribbons with her senpai.

>>2185858

Coffee shop AU... I don't think I read that one much. I read the single mom AU though.
>>
>>2186267
>YoI
>het free yaoi
>all canon couples are het
>the guys had crush on girls in the past
>Yuri goes out of the way to say his love wasn't romantic (don't /u/ hate that in Amanchu?)

It's a good show, but it isn't less bait than Hibike. And if it was an all-girls show we would be complaining about it.

Also, anon above is right. Flip Flappers is better, better animated and gayer.
>>
>>2186281
>Hating a character because of the shade of their hair
That's some high level of autism you have here, grats.
>>
>>2185795
man, this is cute as shit
>>
>>2186301
They said they had girl crushes in the past, but it's not in our face like Hibike.
We know Reina likes Taki, but at the same time they keep on rubbing it in our faces, it's totally different.

I haven't watched Free! but as far as I know, even though it was bait like H!E too, they didn't have any girl interrupting their platonic yaoi, unlike Hibike.
But it's probably because of what this anon >>2186269 said.
>>
>>2186326

Who said anything about hate? You're jumping to conclusions.

>>2186330

Meh. Reina's crush is probably supposed to make us remember she's still a 16 year old, not a mature woman. It's just a kiddie crush.
>>
>>2186334
thought you were the same anon as this >>2185994
>>
Reina has Straight Romance In Female Protagonist Show Syndrome. It doesn't matter how interesting or compelling a character she is, as soon as she's involved any straight romantic interaction she collapses into a one-dimensional cardboard cutout with precisely one character trait. Another famous sufferer is is Railgun's Mikoto.
>>
>>2186412
>It doesn't matter how interesting or compelling a character she is, as soon as she's involved any straight romantic interaction she collapses into a one-dimensional cardboard cutout
Exactly. One of the reasons why het ending would be really bad too. Do they think that making a character seem dumb, makes the het feel better? Or proves just how much she loves the dude?

I used to like her character, but after this season I feel meh about her. I immigrated to Mizore x Nozomi instead.
>>
>>2186330
>But it's probably because of what this anon >>2186269 # said.

Not actually. The only reason Hibike has het is because it's an adaptation. Yuri subtext is usually way less likely to go bait and switch than fujobait. Mostly because fujoshis don't even care about canon to ship.
Go search about fujobait anime. Most of them are full of canon-het and the yaoi is pure fanservice.
>>
>>2186297
>Bleh, I prefer Ribbons with her senpai.
Stay silent.
>>
>>2186460

Open ending is really bad too if they keep dropping het hints throughout the season. The only way to redeem this is if they go against the LN and go full yuri, which they would never do.
>>
>2 seasons and 20 episodes in
>still the same yuribait arguments
I mean if they were ever going to do something, they would've done it last season at least. Now you're just waiting for it to end to see if they make it confirmed /u/ but in the meanwhile you're getting this shoved in your face the entire time. Can you even say you enjoyed the show at this point or are you just trying to prove your point?

You might as well just enjoy the show for what it is which is an incredible "friendship" between two girls with very different personalities.
>>
>>2186484
>Open ending is really bad too
Then you should probably give up on this one, cause it's not happening.
I didn't mind open ending, but the way this show goes lately, it's getting annoying
>>
>>2186586
>You might as well just enjoy the show for what it is
Well it might help if they didn't turn Reina into a pathetic joke everytime she sees Taki talking to a woman between the ages of 5 to 75.
Or if the het didn't seem painfully forced.

KyoAni is damaging theirown franchise. Seems like they tried too hard to appeal to everyone, now they will losse both.
Because the het is poor to draw the hetfags. Yurifags will be pissed and dissapointed.
So what audience is left? Musicfags and nonshipperfags. These don't make a big percentage anyway, and a lot of them won't pay actual money to the franchise. Usually it's shippers in shows like these that give the money.
They should have just kept it like season 1 at least.
>>
>>2186598
>Well it might help if they didn't turn Reina into a pathetic joke everytime she sees Taki talking to a woman between the ages of 5 to 75
Seriously. It's starting to get on my nerves so much. Truthfully I don't think I even enjoy watching this show anymore but I can't bring myself to drop it either because I want to see how they go about it till the end. The struggle is real.
>>
>>2185748
Are people legitimately shocked by this?
Is this the first KyoAni anime people have watched?
Come on now.
>>
>>2187128
>adapt non-yuri work
>adaptation is also not yuri
>KyoAni is the only studio who does this

This meme needs to die.
>>
>>2187144
Well, the show was made by KyoAni.
Yeah other studios do this, sure.
This doesn't change the fact that they do terrible adaptions.
>>
>>2187150
>Yeah other studios do this, sure.

What is "this" exactly? Adapting and a work and not changing the genre?
>>
>>2187128
>is this the first KyoAni anime people have watched
No, I watched Lucky Star and Chuu2 too.
>>
File: 7hsjPGQ.jpg (3MB, 5925x4101px) Image search: [Google]
7hsjPGQ.jpg
3MB, 5925x4101px
>>
>>2186598
>Damaging their own franchise
>Musicfags and nonshipperfags
Are they proving what ultimatebetamax says on his blog? The about having no endgame ships?
>>
>>2186266
Re:Zero is still AOTY, idiot.
>>
>>2187706're welcome
>>
>>2187706
It's overrated desu
>>
>>2187706
And Transformers is the best franchise ever made.
>>
>>2186598
I think it's their revenge for being maltreated by their own fanbase in Free! years ago. I think it's a logical thing.
>>
>>2187717
at this point flip flappers is also getting overrated
>>
>>2188141
What about Brave Witches?
>>
>>2188147
wasn't even aware it was airing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BvoveZVNnU#t=30m30s

Can some nice anon translate the voice segments? I'm hearing "Tsukamoto" a bit too much for my liking.
>>
>>2189529
I won't translate the whole radio episode, but the beginning segment is basically Shuuichi's VA asking the radio "What's good about Tsukamoto? Please don't answer nothing." The immediate answer was "nothing" and then "well he's a good person."

Now, stop worrying about it and listen to the "This is a confession of love" corner. Enjoy the romcom situations Kumiko and Reina's VA enact. I know I am. I love how Kurosawa doesn't bat an eye enacting tooth rotting confessions and adding complimentary ero situations at the end just to tease Anzai. They get into character well.
>>
>>2190058
That's the part I was asking for, indeed. Maybe the link didn't work but I meant to embed the video starting from 30:30, that's what I actually meant with "voice segments", apologies for being unclear. Thanks anyway, anon.
>>
>>2189529
Might as well post this here.
From an /a/non:

(This one starts at 30:30)
Situation: New Year's at the Kousaka residence

>Kumiko are you listening to me?
>Are you drunk on the amazake, Reina? Okay, okay I'm listening.
>Why do you need to flirt with Tsukamoto when you have me?
>I don't really flirt with him though
>Is that how it is?
>Um, Reina? You've got a creepy look in your eyes
>It's okay, I'll be gentle
>What do you mean by gentle? Waitwaitwait
>I won't wait. I'll take it all before Tsukamoto can
>IYAAAAAAA~N
>>
>>2189529
An /a/non also translated the segment that directly follows the New Years one.

>Kumiko asks Reina for help solving a math problem
>Kumiko falls asleep
>Reina grabs her hand, says it's warm
>then Reina plays a game where she asks a question and raises the sleeping Kumiko's hand to answer for her
>People who fall asleep while studying? *raises*
>People who like Tsukamoto? *nothing*
>People who like me? *raises*
>I love you too Kumiko
>Kumiko snickers
>Eh? Did I wake you up Kumiko?
>I was awake the entire time
>baka baka baka
>Kumiko imitates Reina's "People who like me?"
>Your personality is truly awful, I don't care anymore
>>
>>2190236
>Reina asking about Tsukamoto because she likes Kumiko.
I knew she wasn't asking because she was trying to hook them up.
Hope we could get an ova about these audios
>>
File: 21432543534.jpg (31KB, 352x332px) Image search: [Google]
21432543534.jpg
31KB, 352x332px
>>2190232
>I won't wait. I'll take it all before Tsukamoto can
What did she mean by this?
>>
File: yuuko x natsuki 14.jpg (289KB, 1460x1500px) Image search: [Google]
yuuko x natsuki 14.jpg
289KB, 1460x1500px
accurated
>>
>>2190232
>>2190236
Thank you, kind anon.
>>
>>2190246

S-E-X
>>
>>2190236
I love when Kumiko acts like such a little shit.
>>
Did KyoAni literally remove all the parts where Reina was wingmaning Shu and even providing them the tickets to the haunted house? Both Vol4 of the novel and the manga have it.
>>
KyoAni literally shits on Shuichi by changing the dynamics with him and Kumiko in the novels. They even removed his trusted confidant aspect and gave it to Hazuki and Midori. KyoAni purposefully downplays Shu so no one can see him as a respectable character.
>>
>>2190736
good
>>
File: talk about they girlfriend.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
talk about they girlfriend.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
So, today episode was Full of Asuka drama
>>
>>2190865
I, for one, love to know what is up with Asuka so I'm excited
>>
File: kumirei.webm (3MB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
kumirei.webm
3MB, 1279x720px
>>
>>2191030
The arms look detached from the bodies.
>>
File: mizore x nozomi.jpg (48KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
mizore x nozomi.jpg
48KB, 550x450px
Accurated
>>
I've come to the conclusion that even if KumikoxShuuichi happens, that won't stop me from imagining KumiRei. Sure, they maybe together at the end of high school and even university or in their 30s but they will probably not show what will happen in their 40s or their 50s or even 60s.

By that point who knows? Kumiko may realise she prefers Reina after all and go back together. Later-In-Life Lesbians are being heard and we know they exist. So there's definitely some ample material there for fanfiction and fanartists...if they can be bothered. Most tween writers focus on the good old days of high school.
>>
>>2194483
Man, Hibikek fans are getting desperate.
So glad I never got invested in this.
>>
>>2194485
Thank god i dropped it after 3 episodes. I wouldn't like to make mental gymnastics just to convince myself that Rei and Kumiko were always in love even though everything points to the contrary.
>>
>>2194483
Now I'm imagining a post sequel GTA V AU wherein Kumiko facing a midlife crisis and having marital problems with Shuuichi due to them disliking each other. This has resulted to them cheating on each other. Reina, meanwhile is unmarried and seeks to find Kumiko for something that happened decades ago. The new character will be much younger than Kumiko and Reina and will be their "surrogate child"
>>
>>2194526
You're all surrendering already? What about the scene where Reina is in Kumiko's room?
>>
>>2194614
Don't try to convince them. The less delusional- callers, the better.
As if it's requirement for a pairing to be canon if we want to ship it in fiction.
Most fanfictions are and will always be about KumiRei. They can go be negative elsewhere.
>>
>>2194657
I don't think being honest and aware about the direction this series is taking is being negative. I liked this series a lot during the 1st season and i wanted nothing more than them ending up together in the end. But its plain as day that KyoAni isn't going to deviate from the source material and this is going to end in heartbreak for us, KumiRei shippers.

Yeah, you could write fanfiction about how they were cucking the guy the whole time, or that Kumiko just ended up with the guy to maintain the status quo but she loved Reina this whole time, but that doesn't change the fact that source of that fanfiction ended in a whole different way.
>>
i must ask
is it worth to continue to watch the series? i droped after ep3 because i dont want to watch a het ending after all what happened between kumiko and reina.
maybe i continue to watch flippflappers and shuumatsu no izetta instead
>>
>>2194849
Just wait for the show to end and then decide whether you think it's worth a watch or not.
>>
>>2194843
It may not have a yuri ending, but I also doubt it will have a het ending.
>>
>>2194873
Never doubt KyoAni's commitment to pulling a het ending when you least expect it
>inb4 Hibikek: Love Story
>>
Newfags like >>2194877 are so quick to forget Lucky Star.
>>
>>2194859
Best way to approach this series to be honest. Wait for it to end and decide whether you have the heart to stomach the ups and downs the show constantly has.
>>
>>2194877
Oh well, I just chose to see the gay side of it. I don't think it's imposible for a het ending, but I am fully able to ignore it and keep on shipping them
>>
>>2194882
When the fuck was Lucky Star about romance?
>>
even for non yuri lovers a het ending would be bad because there isnt any relationship development, i mean just compare between kumikoxreina to any other het ship
>>
>>2194885
When the fuck it ended with hetero with their main yuri pairing?
>>
>>2194886
its better to not have any romantic ending than to have a het romantic ending because of this
i mean if they bothered to make any progress to any het ship i would understand the het ending (it will still hurts) but they didnt so hibike can be the next cross ange
>>
>>2194882
>Lucky Star
Anon please. Not everyone likes secondhand bread crumbs.
>>
>>2194889
At least in Cross Ange the girls kissed.
>>
>>2194896
Some even had sex with each other.
>>
>>2194485
>Man, Hibikek fans are getting desperate.
>implying the entire yuri fandom isn't built on desperation
>>
>>2194896
>>2194910
damn
>>
>>2194877
??? Has this literally EVER happened?

>muh Tamako Market

Tamako never showed any sign of romantic attraction towards Midori. If you expected otherwise you played yourself.
>>
https://ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/2016/02/23/animestyle-007-sound-euphonium-interview-jukki-hanada-translated-part-2/

https://ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/2016/01/25/animestyle-007-sound-euphonium-interview-director-tatsuya-ishihara-series-director-naoko-yamada-part-1/

Here the important paragraph:
>Hanada: Right, it’s not. If we were to depict it, as has been done in many other shows where childhood friend doesn’t recognize his feelings, that would turn Kumiko into a thickheaded girl. While that may be good for a comedy, it’s not good for Euphonium. Also, if we were to do that, it would approach a shojo manga-type setting. We wanted both genders to be able to watch this show, so we decided not to push that much of a shojo manga romance setting.

So in my opinion there won't be het, but there won't be a clear yuri ending either. It will remain subtext and open to interpretations.
>>
>>2194922
>Tamako never showed any sign of romantic attraction towards Midori
This. People should stop comparing Hibike with TM.
>inbe4 Reina/Kumiko have never shown any romantic interest to each other too
>>
File: 1478800404516.gif (2MB, 320x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478800404516.gif
2MB, 320x360px
>eveyone still this obsessed over an irrelevant male character that they ignore all the great couple interaction between multiple girls
>>
>>2194887
Hiyori stop posting please.
>>
>>2195160
That's right. I'm tired of all these worry rats.
>>
>>2195160
Natsuki is smexy in the maid outfit
>>
>>2195362
I didn't want to say it, but god damn is she ever.
>>
>>2194913
Why do Hibikeks say this? Not everyone watches not-yuri and expect it to be yuri.
>>
File: what we gonna do in the bed.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what we gonna do in the bed.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
Reina in the bed with Kumiko is canon!

Kumiko was with cold and Reina visit her
>>
>>2194963
>>inbe4 Reina/Kumiko have never shown any romantic interest to each other too
They didn't. But of course you're too far down in the denial pit to see things how they are.
>>
File: x43lZDW.jpg (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x43lZDW.jpg
88KB, 1920x1080px
>>2196043
I agree. Het friends do this all the time
>>
>>2196042
>tmw go visit gf
>Meet her crazy sister-future sister in law
Oh well, but Kumiko is worth having to deal with Mamiko too
>>
>>2196064
Oh, they have teased a really strong friendship more than once, but they have yet to show actual romantic feelings for each other.
>>
>>2196085
Gays in the closet are still gays
>>
>>2196085
https://youtu.be/D5cot_1nbQI
>>
>>2195160
Haha awesome gif. Best ship. Would have been KumiRei since you know.

Hey Episode 8 was great. Sucker for sisterly drama. Right on the feels and Reina visited her gf.
>>
More pics of Reina taking care of Kumiko.
>>
>>2194896
Cross Ange also had the opening being so kind telling everyone about Tusk instantly.
And then it gave us Chris x Rosalie and Hilda.
So, yeah.
>>
>>2194913
Not in this time and age anymore.
With highly implicit and even some explicit yuri being more common than ever it's kinda pointless to invest in pointless shows.
>>
>>2196323
Yeah, it seems that yuri is getting a rise in popularity lately and just like you say, getting in invested in shows where everything is nothing but bait, it feels pointless to get mad over anything that happens on it.
>>
>>2196064
>do this last season
>the next season all Reina does is talk about Taki sensei
>>
>>2196457
>all Reina does is talk about Taki sensei
Not really, and even when she does it's played out as an utter joke so the point is moot.
>>
>>2196463
And yet still, it's the only "crush" explicitly expressed and taken into consideration throughout the show.
>>
>>2196467
Yes, for laughs.
>>
File: 60082330_p0.jpg (821KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [Google]
60082330_p0.jpg
821KB, 1272x1800px
>>
File: 54248933_p0.jpg (558KB, 1280x1306px) Image search: [Google]
54248933_p0.jpg
558KB, 1280x1306px
>>
No more ribbon or mizore stuff

>dropped this
>>
>>2196473
She is actually in love with the guy. In the LN, she even confesses to him.
>>
>>2196731
10/10
>>
>>2196786
Yuck
>>
File: tumblr_oh51ctlKhq1ruyji8o1_1280.jpg (106KB, 1000x774px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh51ctlKhq1ruyji8o1_1280.jpg
106KB, 1000x774px
>>
File: tumblr_oh51ctlKhq1ruyji8o2_1280.jpg (107KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh51ctlKhq1ruyji8o2_1280.jpg
107KB, 1000x733px
>>2197254
>>
File: tumblr_oh51ctlKhq1ruyji8o3_1280.jpg (91KB, 1000x785px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh51ctlKhq1ruyji8o3_1280.jpg
91KB, 1000x785px
>>2197255
>>
>>2197254
>>2197255
>>2197256
Jesus thats adorable
>>
>>2197254
>>2197255
>>2197256
Holy shit guys, listen to the official audio of this http://clar-a-m.tumblr.com/post/153580956774/kumiko-and-reina-study-together-more-kumiko
>>
>>2197282
We already have, and we didn't even need tumblr to tell us about it.
>>
>>2197282
I'm not someone who usually says "read the thread, newfag", but the whole radio episode and the relevant translated parts are in this very thread, so... read the thread, newfag.
>>
>>2197301
>>2197325
>implying they would want to read through all these petty and salty text posts of the hibike gen in a 17+ day old thread
>>
File: 231122.jpg (1MB, 1800x1272px) Image search: [Google]
231122.jpg
1MB, 1800x1272px
>>
>>2197428
>>2197428
The drawings that were made based off that audio (>>2197254) was linking to the post of the study segment part and that was posted yesterday/a day ago. That translation is different and less rough than the one posted here.
I've sent an ask for them to upload it on YouTube, it's hard to keep track of tumblr posts
>>
>>2197254
>>2197255
>>2197256
Too cute
>>
>>2197438
Oh Lorde...
>>
>>2191753
Where is this from?
Source? Please.
>>
>>2197606
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2544779
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUCS5_WRRUc#t=41m18s
>>
File: reina so close kumiko.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reina so close kumiko.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
OH WOW, Reina flirting with Kumiko,,,to go with Asuka date
Asuka also flirt a lot Kumiko in her house
>>
File: 59914055.jpg (556KB, 1181x1012px) Image search: [Google]
59914055.jpg
556KB, 1181x1012px
Out of all the pics I've seen this one is my personal favorite.
>>
File: 59853555.jpg (270KB, 1144x1585px) Image search: [Google]
59853555.jpg
270KB, 1144x1585px
>>2201359
More coming thru.
>>
File: 60151937.jpg (604KB, 919x1300px) Image search: [Google]
60151937.jpg
604KB, 919x1300px
>>2201360
So cuute!
>>
File: 58181250.jpg (645KB, 1358x1920px) Image search: [Google]
58181250.jpg
645KB, 1358x1920px
>>2201361
>>
File: 59947979.jpg (245KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
59947979.jpg
245KB, 500x708px
>>2201362
>>
File: 51336438.jpg (842KB, 1920x1357px) Image search: [Google]
51336438.jpg
842KB, 1920x1357px
>>2201363
>>
File: 59703616.jpg (584KB, 1106x615px) Image search: [Google]
59703616.jpg
584KB, 1106x615px
>>2201364
>>
File: 60011084.jpg (228KB, 1024x850px) Image search: [Google]
60011084.jpg
228KB, 1024x850px
>>2201366
>>
File: 60011080.jpg (400KB, 765x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60011080.jpg
400KB, 765x1200px
>>2201371
>>
File: 60011097.jpg (660KB, 756x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60011097.jpg
660KB, 756x1200px
>>2201373
>>
File: 60011759.jpg (194KB, 771x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60011759.jpg
194KB, 771x1200px
>>2201374
>>
File: 87698690.jpg (379KB, 769x1200px) Image search: [Google]
87698690.jpg
379KB, 769x1200px
>>2201375
>>
File: 576786865.jpg (495KB, 762x1200px) Image search: [Google]
576786865.jpg
495KB, 762x1200px
>>2201377
>>
File: 236474537.jpg (484KB, 782x1200px) Image search: [Google]
236474537.jpg
484KB, 782x1200px
>>2201379
>>
File: 0980976.png (785KB, 1624x1770px) Image search: [Google]
0980976.png
785KB, 1624x1770px
>>2201380
>>
>>2201403
>>2201404
Hey look, /a/ is here.
>>
>>2201403
>>2201404
There's nothing to be worried about, it's a teen that has a crush on a married teacher, doom to never go beyond that
>>
>>2201406
>married teacher
his wife is dead
>>
>>2201406
>it's a teen that has a crush on a married teacher
>things said last season
>>
>>2201406
I know it won't go anywhere but it still sucks that they keep pushing it and inevitably paralleling it to Reina>Kumiko. Like it's somehow supposed to show the ''''''difference''''' between her romantic feelings (crush whatever) for Taki and her "adolescence friendship" feelings for Kumiko. Bleh. Cut it out, KyoAni.
>>
Why do you people do this to yourselves.
>>
File: Pain and suffering.gif (426KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
Pain and suffering.gif
426KB, 500x255px
>>2201441
I hate this feeling in my gut, but I can't stop myself from thinking about that, it has to come to an end, and fast
>>
>>2201441
Denial is one heck of a drug. Human psychology is amazing.
>>
Is the second season worth watching? All I see in the threads are Asuka and Taki.

And I'm not fond of both of them.
>>
>>2201511
Not if you were expecting Reina and Kumiko to end up together or at least go beyong the "close friendship" bullshit. I guess its kinda meh if you're a fan of the LN, but definitely worth watching it.
>>
>>2201511
Season 2 starts out with a bunch of Mizore and Nozomi stuff, second half is about Asuka related drama though and Reina's Taki thing comes up pretty often.
>>
>>2201525
>Not if you were expecting Reina and Kumiko to end up together

Not really, but I did hope for the same level of "adolescent" scenes as in season one. But what I got from reading /a/, there is next to nothing about that.
>>
>>2201529
We haven't gotten any new love confessions that are then promptly forgotten in season two, but stuff like >>2201310 still happens
>>
>>2201540

In other words, nothing has changed between them since season 1 and KyoAni is still queerbaiting.
>>
>>2201310
So Mugino, you're not only for KumiRei. You will ship KumiAsu as well, as long it is yuri, yes?
>>
>>2201561
Not even Mugz, but I'll ship pretty much anything as long as it's yuri
>>
>>2201561
shipping imply personal preference like favorite touhou pair
others could be just like because is cute/etc
>>
>>2201584
>>2201578
So we're similar, yes? Because I do that for fun.
>>
>>2201407
And he still loves her.

>>2201413
Still valid this season.

>>2201418
As much as I hate it too, it'll thankfully end after Reina gets rejected and only her stuff with Kumiko will remain.
>>
>>2201648
> it'll thankfully end
What? How do you know this?
>>
File: Hibike Febri.jpg (121KB, 1362x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hibike Febri.jpg
121KB, 1362x960px
Wow. They try to bait /u/s really hard.
>>
File: reina x kumiko 143.jpg (3MB, 5929x4097px) Image search: [Google]
reina x kumiko 143.jpg
3MB, 5929x4097px
>>2201891
More on,
>>
File: Fuck-fuck-fuck.gif (670KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck-fuck-fuck.gif
670KB, 500x281px
>>2201891
>>2201917
WHY WHY ?! It's because of this shit that some of us still have hope !
>>
>>2201925
No hope, only Taki.
>>
Who even cares about that unfaithful slut Reina? Kumiko should just ditch her and go for Asuka
>>
>>2201957
Asuka a shit. Go for Haruka, Kumiko!
>>
>>2201958
Haruka who? I can't even remember who that is
>>
>>2201891
>tmw right after that, reina goes braindead when Taki passes by her again
Fuck you KyoAnus. I can't even enjoy the bait anymore.
>>
>>2201917
KyoAni has some serious handholding fetish
>>
>>
>>2201961
>not remembering based buchou
>>
>>2201957
>who cares about reina?
KUMIKO.
>>
>>2202353
Yes that's why she's paid Reina SO much attention this season
>>
Reina's thirst for Taki's dick is annoying as hell, why do you guys even ship this shit?
>>
>>2202355
>>2202363
Kumiko had a slightly mad reaction at how Reina acted towards Taki this episode. She's starting to get bothered by it.
>>
>>2202372
She wasn't mad in the slightest. She had her usual "what the heck is going on" face
>>
>>2202375
This is not a "what the heck is going on" face
>>
>>2202379
Although I wish this was mad face, it's a wtf one
>>
>>2202379
Loosen up your delusion goggles, anon
>>
>>2202379
You gotta be kidding me.
>>
>>2202394
Honestly, it looks like everything. Wtf, mad and jealousy face. But that's what makes their relationship so special. They're starting to notice their romantic feelings for each other.
>>
>>2202405
>They're starting to notice their romantic feelings for each other
Sure.
>>
>>2202405
>They're starting to notice their romantic feelings for each other.
because this never happened at all. I mean what the hell are they "starting" to realize if they said I love you last season?
>>
>>2202433
Then why did Kumiko encourage Reina to talk to Taki? Back then it was only playful. But now it's the real deal. Kumiko was burning inside with jealousy and you can clearly see that on her face.
>>
>>2202433
>>2202446
because its all bait
>>
>>2202446
>Kumiko was burning inside with jealousy and you can clearly see that on her face.
Man, you're retarded
>>
the irony is that even Kumiko know more about Taki-sensei than Reina
and supposed that she know him since her childhood but never notice the wedding ring
>>
>>2202446
Man, I ship them too but you're delusional as fuck.
>>
>>2202906
>stop shipping what I don't ship!
Canon has never been a requirement to ship someone, I don't understand why this should be any different.
>>
>>2202940
There are some retards treating it as though it is canon. And when it is proven to be not canon they will continue to sing the Hibikek Gospel based on some barely there subtext between side characters. And some gullible suckers will watch it and come back asking where the yuri was.
>>
I've arrived at that stage in which I can't feel anything anymore when there is a Kumiko-Reina moment. I still ship them, they are otp and the first episode of the seson was great, but from that peak of joy I felt like a decrease in emotions.

I'm still enjoying the anime because I'm watching it for other reasons other than "just" Kumiko-Reina. For example, the most exciting moment in this week episode for me was that Asuka-Kaori scene, it was very powerful and I could see a bit of myself in Asuka's behaviour.

In general I'm liking a lot that Asuka is getting close to Kumiko and I don't mind the idea that Asuka-Kumiko might be my new great ship. That means that at the moment I'm liking Kumiko more with someone other than Reina and it's kinda shocking because I've been in love with the Kumiko-Reina relationship since forever. ...
>>
>>2202949
Noone here says they are canon, ffs. Learn to read and stop being autistic mentioning this every 2 posts.
And even if they say, it's their right. That's a fan thread, and they are fictional characters.
>>
>>2202950
nice blog, subscribed.
>>
File: 12ghjgh27j.jpg (812KB, 2952x2104px) Image search: [Google]
12ghjgh27j.jpg
812KB, 2952x2104px
>>2202950
>I've arrived at that stage in which I can't feel anything anymore when there is a Kumiko-Reina moment
Me too. Forced het destroys everything good. Reina was mvp in Season 1, now I even like Yuuko more than her.
>>
>>2202955
>Learn to read and stop being autistic
You should take your own advice
>>
>Downplay Kumiko/Shoe1
>Exaggerate Reina/Turkey

I don't get it, /u/. You can't do much with the student x teacher stuff here, because it's such as mall part of the story and it's now going in circles.

If they wanted to bring in the het romance, Shoe and Kumiko would have been the logical choice.
>>
>>2203002
Im not %100 yurifag, though i love all the bait put in both seasons, but i dont want Kumiko to end with that piece of shit of Shuichi, who only got a good moment in this adaptation (i dont care if he is different in the source material, in the anime is a NO NO for me.)
>>
>>2203023
Certain people would say that they're setting Taki to break Reina's heart somehow, and Reina will promptly "bounce" to Kumiko.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2203098
Any webms from last episode?
>>
>>2203099
Seems like "peel your mask off" is their code for sex
>>
>>2203130
That will be fixed once he rejects her.
>>
>>2203130
Why doesn't Kumiko confront her about that? She even had the kind of face you would have if your best friend told you he crashed your car.
>>
>>2203130
>>2203148
To be fair, Kumiko did kind of ruin the moment they were having right before.
>>
>>2203154
Kumiko is falling for Asuka-senpai
>>
File: 1477681697714.jpg (2MB, 4086x5928px) Image search: [Google]
1477681697714.jpg
2MB, 4086x5928px
>>2203154
Watch out Reina. Kumiko is popular with the ladies
>>
Can mods please ban all this /d/ talking faggots? Any actual /u/s here ignore and report
>>
>>2203135
Can't see how that'll change anything.
>>
>>2202940
>Canon has never been a requirement to ship someone
this thread for the last 3 months has been people arguing over if its canon lesbians or not though which is why this threads been up for like a month now.

It's also ironic that the only other male in the show has had maybe 5 minutes of total screentime yet he's put a complete stop to any discussion.
>>
>>2203027
thats literally the most illogical way to approach this though. The show is almost over and they're waiting until the last 2 minutes of the show to break Reina and then what? Why not just ignore this development all together? What is so hard about taking this one step further 7 episodes ago?
>>
>>2203423
Welcome to KyoAni.
>>
>>2203225
with big boobs, also you got them.
>>
>episode 9
I get it now. All this time, Hibike is actually about Kumiko building her yuri harem through the power of music.
>>
File: 60123857_p0.png (989KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
60123857_p0.png
989KB, 1200x960px
>>
File: 60123725_p0.jpg (460KB, 800x1154px) Image search: [Google]
60123725_p0.jpg
460KB, 800x1154px
>>
>>2202379
>What the fuck, Reina, you pusstease little slut? Like TWO FUCKING SECONDS AGO you were all macking on me, and now you're having a goddamned Ghibli orgasm because sensei touched your hand? What are you, on ecstasy right now? Go die, you fucking cunt bitch.
>>
>>2203099
>>2203154
>>2203423
Am I the only person who hated this scene? It was just shoehorned into the middle of the episode, and then immediately followed by more Taki-sensei hetshit, as if the writers were quickly trying to wash the filthy yuri off their hands. It felt like it was there for no other reason than to placate us without actually giving us anything meaningful.
>>
>>2204395
The writers seem to like KumikoxReina considering how many original scenes they have made for them, is the director the problem here, probably she was the one who added the Taki one immediately after.
>>
>>2204396
I can almost imagine the argument going on behind the scenes of the last episode.

>Writers— We want Kumirei, or else we're going on strike!
>Director— Never! Reitaki is the only true Reina pairing!
>Writers— Revolution! Seize the means of animation, comrades!
>Director— Okay, okay, I'll give you THIRTY SECONDS of yuri. But it's going to be immediately followed up by the steamiest Reitaki scene the anime has yet seen.
>Writers— Shit, sisters, we've really got to make this the most thrilling thirty seconds of yuri we've ever done. A yuri weapon to surpass even S01E08! Fuck context! Fuck anything else that's going on in the scene! Let nothing make sense! We're going all out! Tell the animation directors to stand by for KUMIREI'S WILD RIDE. Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of yuri!
>>
>>2186266
YURIp Flappers
>>
File: reina x kumiko 111.jpg (121KB, 463x640px) Image search: [Google]
reina x kumiko 111.jpg
121KB, 463x640px
Oh yes, Kumiko was able to help Asuka
Reina was jealous because Kumiko spend so many time with her
>>
>>2206531
Was that scene in the end?
>>
>>2206531
>corner bullying
>>
That's not Reina's jealous face. It was missing the dead fish eyes.
>>
What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck

What was that supposed to mean. Reina being distant like that and then looking away from Kumiko instead of smiling back at her

Is she jealous of Asuka. Or what. What is going on. I can't wait another week I need to know I need answers
>>
>>2206681
People speculate that Reina somehow found out that Kumiko knew about Taki's wife but didn't tell her and now she's mad. No idea why she would have found that out though so who knows.
>>
>>2206683
If that's the reason I swear to god I'm going to yell until my vocal chords give out
>>
>>2206683
Yeah, that's it. Next up it's the Reina>Taki drama arc
>>
>>2206683
Probably the same teacher who blurted it to Kumiko in the first place, if that's the case. But considering the board we're on, the former theory would be more delicious.
>>
>>2206686
Better to not hope for it while knowing it's not the case though. It'll only serve to amplify the incoming disappointment.
>>
>>2206686
It would be, but we know we're going to get some Reina and Taki drama now.
>>
>>2206717
At least something good will come out of it, the rejection.
>>
>>2206739
Lets all hope it leads to there.
>>
>>2206739
>>2206717
Seriously, this Taki thing has ruined the whole season for me. They dragged it way too much.

S1 was 9/10 , I'd give S2 a 6/10
>>
>>2206813
>6/10
You're quite generous
>>
>>2204395
S1 had a lot of shoehorn like this too, didn't it?
>>
>>2206531
>that upper left corner
>>
>>2206531
Ribbons & Natsuki really need a spin-off.
>>
>>2206813
There were some good moments in the first few episodes. I still give it an optimistic 7/10. If it fails to live up to that, then I'll have to drop that to a 5/10.

>>2206840
It really didn't. All of the Kumirei scenes felt perfectly natural and organic to me in the first season. It was fucking beautiful and perfect in every respect.
>>
>>2206531
>>2206681
YANDERE REINA INCOMING.
We shipping war now.
>>
>>2186266
Izetta? Despite having a man, yuri still is prevalent there.
>>
>>2186159
If only we also had a show where the leads get engaged.
Yaoi on Ice is so good. But I still think Flip Flappers is better.
>>
>>2207142
Izetta?
>>
>>2206939
No, don't worry, her love rival is already dead.
>>
Is this season gonna be 12 or 13 episodes? Either way, S3 seems inevitable.
>>
Fujita is storyboarding the next episode, the same woman who gave us both festival episodes.

>>2207174
13 episodes including an epilogue (which should be mandatory for all shows, fuck finally accomplishing whatever the story has been all about for three months and then just scrolling up to the sky and fading in "fin"). The story will be completely wrapped up unless the author cashes in by writing more main story, and Kakifly demonstrates that even that's not a sure thing. Azusa getting her scenes and even showing up in the occasional official artwork does suggest they might be setting up the Rikka spinoff in the same way Mizore and Nozomi's cameos set up S2.
>>
File: 1449318119532.jpg (150KB, 673x680px) Image search: [Google]
1449318119532.jpg
150KB, 673x680px
>>2207174
>Either way, S3 seems inevitable.
They ain't getting any S3. S2 sucked hard compared to S1. They will probably wrap everything in some ova
>>
>>2206913
If I wasn't a yurifag, I would rate it higher. The main problem is still Reina's character though.
She used to be cool and all, and now she has turned into Taki slave bitch.
All these episodes of her acting like a weirdo over Taki won't change, even if we don't get a het ending.

She used to be one of my fav characters, now I have her lower than Ribbons.
They could have even added the whole Taki plot, but could still kept her self respect as a character.

And I hate to admit this, but her expression in the end was most likely over fucking Taki again...
>>
File: 10.jpg (308KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
308KB, 1280x1440px
Fuck this season's Reina, she's like a completely different person from first season's Reina. I'm switching ship to KumiAsu.
>>
File: 1481204559891.jpg (109KB, 1200x677px) Image search: [Google]
1481204559891.jpg
109KB, 1200x677px
>>
File: 1481204967407.jpg (90KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
1481204967407.jpg
90KB, 1200x680px
>>
>>2207209
I hope there won't be a bullshit likr Tamako love story with fucking hetshit plot.
>>
>>2207209
or the movie.
>>
>>2207230
>this comparison again
It won't. There's literally zero chemistry between Kumiko and Shuuichi, any hetshit ending would be a total asspull. At worst, we will get open ending where nobody is in a romantic relationship.
>>
>>2207236
>any hetshit ending would be a total asspull
Watch KyoAno do it anywaybecause that's just our luck
>>
>>2207222
To be honest that scene where Kumiko got so emotional really got me rooting for KumiAsu. We've never seen Kumiko like that and it was great.
>>
>>2207222
Me too. Asuka has grown a lot.
>>
>>2207226
>Natsuki trying to drown Ribbons
Based
>>
>>2207227
>No matter how gay they act, it's still a friendship.
KyoAni's moral of Hibike.

By the way, are these their seiyuus holding the pic?
>>
File: CzKVR2bUAAAfChz.jpg (155KB, 894x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CzKVR2bUAAAfChz.jpg
155KB, 894x1200px
>>
File: CyfisnXUQAAGTi3.jpg large.jpg (39KB, 555x477px) Image search: [Google]
CyfisnXUQAAGTi3.jpg large.jpg
39KB, 555x477px
https://twitter.com/asadako/status/803860323308486656
>>
File: CzKS1ALUsAAkl9E.jpg large.jpg (87KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
CzKS1ALUsAAkl9E.jpg large.jpg
87KB, 1000x669px
>>2207253
To me it's
>They are all super gay untill they say explicitly: "Hey you, I'm het!"

Yes they are the seiyuu.
>>
>>2207213
>She used to be one of my fav characters, now I have her lower than Ribbons.

Hey, hey now, that's really harsh. Come on. Be nice to Kousaka-san. She's just a confused bisexual.
>>
>>2207399
>bisexual
A slut, you mean
>>
>>2207404
That doesn't make her worse than Ribbons, anon.
She'll grow out of this. Ribbons will always be a terrible character.
>>
>>2207255
I'm glad to see these two are happy together.
>>
>>2207409
Ribbons is good. It's only your shit taste you have to blame.
>>
I can't believe Kumiko finally grew tired of Reina's shit with the sensei and moved on to the beautiful talented senpai
>>
>>2207432
Not that anon but Ribbons a shit.
>>
>>2207553
It was about damn time.
>>
>>2207226
>ribbons & natsuki brawling in the pool
Cute. These two make the best background pair.
>>
>>2207562
Nah, you and everyone who still run with the stale meme are all shit.
>>
>>2207601
Much better than KyoAni's main focus on bait.
>>
>>2207222
Look at the warmth in Asuka's eyes.
KumiAsu is true.
>>
>>2207797
Indeed. All that love reflected in their eyes is pure and beautiful.
>>
File: 1481285762565.jpg (89KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481285762565.jpg
89KB, 960x540px
kyoani is doing it again. you guys ready?
>>
>>2208034
Ready for what? Taki drama?
>>
>>2208034
where you got this?
>>
>>2208054
Here cute pie
http://anime-eupho.com/story/11/
so, aparently a flashback of Reina with Taki
and they a new montain date
>>
File: CzOmZxvVQAACmId.jpg (180KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CzOmZxvVQAACmId.jpg
180KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: CzOmZxtVEAEQ33-.jpg (200KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CzOmZxtVEAEQ33-.jpg
200KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: CzOmZxwUcAAc4dQ.jpg (196KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CzOmZxwUcAAc4dQ.jpg
196KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: CzOmZxwUcAEKl0W.jpg (185KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CzOmZxwUcAEKl0W.jpg
185KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>2208034
If you want some bait, I'd wait for this. I guess it happens in episode 12 or so, just before the Nationals. If it ever happens, of course.
>>
This >>2208153 is probably >>2208034 . Most likely the scene in the OP was just a placeholder for the actual scene in the episode, just like Kumiko and Asuka on the river with the summer uniform (in the OP), which happened in episode 9 but with the winter uniform.
>>
>>2208129
Cute.
The colors here are lovely.
>>
>>2208179

Maybe you're right. Honestly, I didn't thought about the summer uniforms, but I'd like to see them climbing once again the mountain the day before the Nationals anyway. It's their special place, after all.
>>
>>2208125
>>2208131
i giggle
>>
>>2207236
It wouldn't be an asspull at all, and the reason is that the source material is unambiguously het and has a het end. This show shouldn't even be allowed on /u/ in the first place.
>>
>>2208363
If you aren't watching it don't even comment. The source material build up to the hetero ending. This show completely ignored it and even rewrote some scenes with the guy giving them to girls. Pulling an hetero ending after doing that would be an aspull.
>>
>>2208363
The anime made a lot of changes to the source material, tho. I'm not saying that we'll have a kumirei ending, but a het end would be an asspull because we're at 23 episodes in and there hasn't been anything to suggest that Kumiko cares for shoe as more than an annoying friend. There's no build up at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 658x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 658x466px
>>2207226
>Reinas arm around Kumikos waist
>Ribbons and Natsuki fighting in the corner

Based KyoAni.
>>
>>2208363
This thread is for the television show Sound Euphonium.
It is not for the book Sound Euphonium.

If you've only read the book, but have not watched the show, then leave.
>>
>>2208462
The anime is an adaptation of the LN.

Also, there is no anime called "Sound Euphonium." It's 響け!ユーフォニアム. Or assuming you're a dumb pleb who still hasn't learned Japanese, you can call it Hibike! Euphonium.
>>
>>2208495
You're shitposting at this point, but I'll humor you.
>>
>>2208128
>>2208129
>>2208131
Nice, nice.
>>
File: kumiko x asuka 03.jpg (98KB, 1000x709px) Image search: [Google]
kumiko x asuka 03.jpg
98KB, 1000x709px
Oh this come from the animators
>>
>>2208495
>The anime is an adaptation of the LN.

Yeah, and I'm sure Peter Jackson thinks of his most recent film trilogy as an "adaptation" of The Hobbit, but that doesn't make it so.

>Also, there is no anime called "Sound Euphonium." It's 響け!ユーフォニアム. Or assuming you're a dumb pleb who still hasn't learned Japanese, you can call it Hibike! Euphonium.

No. It's either "Sound Euphonium" or "Hibike Yufoniamu". You don't get to only transliterate part of the name.
>>
You know, I was just thinking. It's kind of funny how fast and how badly Shuu got completely blown out in the Kumibowl.

Like, this is the kid who actually ended up getting the girl in the end, in the light novel, but in the anime they literally fucking cut all his scenes with Kumiko, even giving some of them to Reina, and then to add insult to injury specificly instructed Kumiko's voice actress to always address him in a voice positively dripping with loathing and disdain.

I actually feel kind of sad for him whenever there's a shot of him looking at Kumiko. The expression on his face just screams, "I'll never, ever have that. She is completely out of my league. I am nothing but a disgusting worm to her." He is trying to pull his life together by going after other possible romantic outlets, like Kumiko's older sister— that one made me giggle— but frankly, I almost feel like the poor boy is on the verge of suicide.

But, well, you can't make good yuri without breaking a few balls. Someone had to be thrown under the bus in order for the almighty yuri to prevail.

HAIL KYOANI!
HAIL KYOANI!
HAIL KYOANI!
>>
>>2209198
This show isn't even remotely yuri.

>HAIL KYOANI

They have one of the most histories of turning potential yuri into het endings, and it won't be any different this time. Why would you unironically praise a studio like this?
>>
>>2209265
Do you honestly, honestly believe that a het ending for Kumiko is even remotely possible in this show right now?
>>
>>2209282
Do you honestly, honestly believe the ending won't be het? If so, you may be suffering from delusion.
>>
>>2209419
You haven't even been watching the show, have you.
>>
>>2209423
Yes I have.

You'll see for yourself that I'm right in a few more weeks.
>>
>>2209424
There are literally no possible het pairings for Kumiko. Exactly none.
>>
Can you imagine if Sound Euphonium were a completely original anime instead of a light novel adaptation, and people tried to theorize that Kumiko would end up with Shuu? It would be regarded as a crack ship at best.

Kyoani has done its best over the course of the last twenty-three episodes to utterly desiccate Kumiko's and Shuu's interactions of all possible chemistry between them. The only emotion Shuu ever exhibits in Kumiko's presence is despair, and the only emotion Kumiko ever exhibits in Shuu's presence is disgust.

If Kyoani ended this series with a Kumishuu pairing, it would be the most hilarious asspull in the history of anime. I wouldn't even be mad. I would just be confused, and wonder if it was supposed to be some kind of joke.
>>
File: galpal things.jpg (584KB, 1179x1500px) Image search: [Google]
galpal things.jpg
584KB, 1179x1500px
>>
File: shocking.jpg (247KB, 1200x904px) Image search: [Google]
shocking.jpg
247KB, 1200x904px
For better or worse, it looks like next episode will be the crucible. Both Reina and Kumiko's VAs say it's the most shocking in the series by far, with Chika wondering how the script even got the go-ahead.
>>
>>2209611
Where is this from?
>>
File: febri.jpg (567KB, 2560x1804px) Image search: [Google]
febri.jpg
567KB, 2560x1804px
>>2209634
Febri interview.
>>
>>2209611
Can't read moonrunes anon.
>>
>>2209823
Then leave.
>>
>>2209662
Danke
>>
>>2209833
You the anon?... How come it's crucible? You can read moonrunes?
>>
>>2209611
I'm excited and scared at the same time. I wonder what kind of thing could be this shocking for both of them.. A Kumirei scene? Something very dramatic should be expected at this point, but we already had some very emotional and serious scenes like that Kumiko-Asuka confrontation from the last episode, or at least it was for me. I can't wait for some suffering..
>>
>>2209838
Frankly, my greatest fear is that it's probably going to be something involving Reina and Taki-sensei, and that's why she thinks it's so scandalous.
>>
>>2186301
Sometimes I come back to this post just to read how wrong it was.
>>
>>2210005
youtu.be/eJnFKJihcoo

Preview is out and it seems like you're right.
>>
>>2210163
>inb4 Reina reminds him of his wife and he decides to actually go for it
Kyoani, go to sleep
>>
>>2210165
Please don't. That would be the worst ending I've ever seen.
>>
>>2210169
It sounds unlikely to happen but knowing /u/'s luck, who the fuck even knows at this point.
>>
Don't worry, it's probably just Reina confessing then get rejected by Taki-sensei. Then she saw the light of salvation that is yuri and get married with Kumiko. The end.
>>
Will Hibike Euphonium be the /u/ equivalent of /Y/uri on Ice this season?
Will it be the next to go beyond any expectations and turn the bait into actual canon material?
One can only hope.
>>
>>2210213
>turn the bait into actual canon material
Did this actually happen in Yuri on Ice?
>>
>>2210213
>Will it be the next to go beyond any expectations and turn the bait into actual canon material?

Can we name some anime that were not explicitly yuri / expected to have non-yuri endings / thought to merely be yuri bait, but which ended with either a canonical, or at least an indisputable, yuri pairing?

I'd like to watch something like that. I hate how everything seems to be either black and white "definitely yuri, and you know it from the first episode" or "definitely not yuri, and you know it from the first episode".
>>
>>2210222
Yeah, it's pretty much safe to say that. There's a public love declaration, holding hands, soft hugs, lingering looks, a kiss, engagement rings, etc.
>>
Hello anons, where do you get all those official artworks?
>>
>>2210232
Sailor Moon, I guess. Uranus and Neptune pretty much declared their love for each other on the last season before they "died"
>>
File: CyMN_MtVQAAjdWN.jpg large.jpg (67KB, 1000x706px) Image search: [Google]
CyMN_MtVQAAjdWN.jpg large.jpg
67KB, 1000x706px
>>
File: CyFYkzhVIAAB0Gq.jpg large.jpg (110KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CyFYkzhVIAAB0Gq.jpg large.jpg
110KB, 706x1000px
>>
>inb4 Reina reminds him of his wife and he decides to actually go for it

no because they totally different, Reina is a selfish kuudere
Taki wife was a kind teacher
also remember her after more 20 episodes is forced
>>
File: tumblr_ohkigfz5Ow1ruyji8o1_1280.jpg (81KB, 700x670px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohkigfz5Ow1ruyji8o1_1280.jpg
81KB, 700x670px
Based Ticcytx did another one based on the audio
>>
File: tumblr_ohkigfz5Ow1ruyji8o2_1280.jpg (47KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohkigfz5Ow1ruyji8o2_1280.jpg
47KB, 600x574px
>>2210649
>>
File: tumblr_ohkigfz5Ow1ruyji8o3_1280.jpg (76KB, 700x659px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohkigfz5Ow1ruyji8o3_1280.jpg
76KB, 700x659px
>>2210651
>>
File: tumblr_ohkigfz5Ow1ruyji8o4_1280.jpg (32KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohkigfz5Ow1ruyji8o4_1280.jpg
32KB, 600x471px
>>2210652
>>
File: tumblr_ohkigfz5Ow1ruyji8o5_1280.jpg (41KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohkigfz5Ow1ruyji8o5_1280.jpg
41KB, 600x448px
>>2210653
>>
>>2203154
>when your crush is sending you signals that she wants only you and you talk about your senpai

C'mon Kumiko
>>
>>2210320
The problem with Sailor Moon is that isn't it like 800 episodes long? I'm not sure if I want to try to get into that.
I tried to watch Crystal instead, but the first episode was intolerably bad, so I had to drop it.
>>
>>2210654
>Kumiko noises

Does anyone have that image that's just a big collage of all the weird noises Kumiko made in season 1?
>>
>>2210859
I'm with Kumiko. Reina's signals are mixed and not to be trusted.
>>
>>2210654
Here the audio, is canon!
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481634347729.webm
>>
No, it's not canon. The voice actors were only reading scripts sent in by the fans during the radio sessions.
>>
>>2211131
>>2211136
>No, it's not canon. The voice actors were only reading scripts sent in by the fans during the radio sessions.
Kek
Poor Mugino. I hope he didn't kill himself
>>
I'm kinda nervous for tomorrow's episode. I know I shouldn't, but here I am, wondering what the hell will happen because of what Tomoyo and Chika said about a 'shocking' script.
>>
File: tumblr_ohzg4lZo1l1tn3oovo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1518px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohzg4lZo1l1tn3oovo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1518px
>>
>>2211358
I switched from "OMG there will be something great, I can feel it!" to "Now I'm more curious of what the VAs consider shocking than what will actually happen in the episode".
>>
File: 83fa63af7fe5432e2dae4b5178d440ee.jpg (131KB, 450x1500px) Image search: [Google]
83fa63af7fe5432e2dae4b5178d440ee.jpg
131KB, 450x1500px
>>
File: reimiko__h_e__by_keethy-d8xln2z.png (568KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
reimiko__h_e__by_keethy-d8xln2z.png
568KB, 600x1000px
>>
>>2211131
Fucking beautiful.
>>
>>2208129
Nozomi made her a flower crown!? They are so gay.
>>
>>2210989
Just take it a season at a time. The first season is only 46 episodes.
>>
>>2211181
I'm not, you only say this because in other place you get punished for saying this
>>
File: 52051542_p0.jpg (1018KB, 1920x1626px) Image search: [Google]
52051542_p0.jpg
1018KB, 1920x1626px
I'm keeping holding on to hope till the end.
>>
>>2211621
Ugh. Even 46 is pretty big. I sometimes struggle with 26 episode series. The longest I ever watched was Brotherhood, at 65, and that one only held my attention because it was so good.

I guess I'll give it the three episode test, and see if I want to try to keep going.
>>
There wasn't really anything "shocking" about the episode. Nothing happened that we didn't already know would happen.
>>
>>2211897
Yeah, maybe they thought asking Taki directly about that was kinda shocking and rude. But that's it.
>>
>>2211897
Going by the Japanese response, Reina visiting the grave was the shocking part, making her seem creepy.
>>
>>2209265
>STILL this butthurt about Tamako Market
>>
>>2211907
I guess I can see how someone might see it that way, but I don't see it that way. Taki's wife is the woman who won Taki's heart. How could Reina not regard her with awe and respect?

I'm satisfied with this episode. Reina has peace now, and is also made up with Kumiko. Maybe we can at last move on from this Taki mess.
Thread posts: 410
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.