[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valkyrie Drive This is Not an Edition Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 582
Thread images: 196

File: 1451141616441.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451141616441.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
Vita:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMf_b78jbe81yTqOBU4kZj1_q5q0ykuPm

OST/CD
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2kaswhgejr28x60/Valkyrie+Drive+Bhikkhuni.rar
>>
File: CXFJJLxU0AA9Ln5.jpg (113KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
CXFJJLxU0AA9Ln5.jpg
113KB, 600x719px
>>
File: 1451127745811.png (188KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451127745811.png
188KB, 750x900px
Lady Lady spin-off when?
>>
Akira's Story Review quick TL

http://pastebin.com/SY9MaNGg
>>
Final radio show is up

;_;

http://hibiki-radio.jp/description/vdm/detail
>>
previous thread >>1945930
>>
File: mireisanisreallycute.png (341KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
mireisanisreallycute.png
341KB, 600x800px
>>
File: justwaituntilshe'soutofprison.png (75KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
justwaituntilshe'soutofprison.png
75KB, 572x800px
>>
They played Overdrive in radio this week, no Lady Lady song preview.

It was announced before that the radio will be compiled into a CD, and they will add extra compilation episode guesting Tazawa Masumi. This week radio reveal that they already finished recording that extra episode. All of the hosts, Iguchi , Izawa, and Kubo also appear in the extra so Tazawa wouldn't be alone. The CD would be released on 24 Feb 2016, Wednesday.
>>
File: finale reception.jpg (86KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
finale reception.jpg
86KB, 1024x577px
>>1947714
>no Lady Lady song preview.
Bummer. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Maybe that extra episode (or the Valentine's event) will have a hint for the future of the franchise?
>>
>>1947808
Extra episode? A full one? I assume it will be in the final BD.

Also, what does it say in the boxes?
>>
>>1947811
Extra radio episodes, not anime.

From left to right, starting from top
Very good, Good, Meh
Not really good, Bad
>>
>>1947808
They should hint (and by hint I mean explicitly say) at some new merch that people actually want to buy i.e. keyrings and more figures, especially chibi style ones.
>>
File: Copia de mirei.png (2MB, 1600x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Copia de mirei.png
2MB, 1600x1012px
>>1947819
I'd kill for some nendos
>>
Any more pics or webms of that one 69 scene?
>>
File: default_nimi-minimi.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
default_nimi-minimi.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
Kasumi finally uses her girlfriend (arm) yeah.

Animation on the final fight is really nice. The girls from the game! It's cool how Lady Lady and Mei Fon decided to tag along with Mirei and Mamori in their journey.

My top 3 couples

1. Mini x Noe
2. Lady lady
3. Mirei x Mamori

Charlotte = Sousou (Koihime mosou)

>>1947642

Side history is fanfic or Oficial?
>>
>>1948007
>My top 3 couples
>calls Nimi "Mini"
Huh.

>Side history is fanfic or Oficial?
Official short story. Now how official is a different question; it was probably outsourced to some other writers and then simply approved by VD staff.
Nonetheless, they are considered canon.
>>
>>1948007
>Mini x Noe
Nice.

Short stories were published on NyanType. It's official.
>>
>>1948017
>>1948019

Ok, thanks.
>>
>>1948007
I agree with the couples.
>>
File: 1444490992651.webm (3MB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
1444490992651.webm
3MB, 480x240px
>>1948007
>forgetting health and fitness

Maybe now they'll be able to enjoy some beach sex without getting interrupted.
>>
File: 1446911128928.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446911128928.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>1948007
Replace MireiMamo with Health&Fitness and I'll agree with you
>>
File: CXVUDbeUoAAYQ4E.png orig.png (379KB, 492x531px) Image search: [Google]
CXVUDbeUoAAYQ4E.png orig.png
379KB, 492x531px
>>1948007
1. MireMomo
2. Lady Lady
3. Charlotte/literally anyone

Have the 720p BD anyway.
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=770527
>>
File: 1450573091707.png (1MB, 2200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1450573091707.png
1MB, 2200x1400px
>MireMomo
>Lady Lady
>Charlotte/literally anyone
Look at this good person with admirable taste.
I would personally also recommend Charlotte/literally everyone.

Thank you, BD-anon.
>>
>>1948007
1. Kasumi x Hibiki
2. Nimi x Noe
3. Mei Fon x $$$

>All these people shipping MireiMomo/MireiMamori
Poor Mirei will never be loved by someone worthy of her ;_;
>>
File: hell yeah motherfucker.jpg (159KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
hell yeah motherfucker.jpg
159KB, 1280x1440px
>>1948561
Mirei should've savagely ravaged Akira, I'm sure Akira would've enjoyed it.
>>
File: Morizoh Momo 01.jpg (95KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
Morizoh Momo 01.jpg
95KB, 500x707px
>>
File: Morizoh Momo 02.jpg (88KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
Morizoh Momo 02.jpg
88KB, 500x715px
>>1948590
>>
File: Morizoh Momo 03.jpg (71KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
Morizoh Momo 03.jpg
71KB, 500x722px
>>1948591
>>
File: CXWAnf4UwAAXVFq.jpg (32KB, 443x500px) Image search: [Google]
CXWAnf4UwAAXVFq.jpg
32KB, 443x500px
Fanart from one of Steins: Gate amd Sakura Trick staffers

Nice

https://twitter.com/sakaikyuta/status/681592344416657408
>>
The is not on PC.
I want to play Valkyrie drive, but I'm poor, I don't have PS Vita, nor ps4.
>>
>>1948590
>>1948591
>>1948592
Mamo and Mirei braiding Momo's hair when?
>>
File: 1450818540683.png (534KB, 561x763px) Image search: [Google]
1450818540683.png
534KB, 561x763px
>>1948621
Make it "Mamo and Momo braiding Mirei's hair" and then we'll talk.
>>
>>1948394
Any chance to make the episode filesizes 500/600MB instead of 1.2?
>>
>>1948631
>you will never be mirei and have two girls competing for your love braiding your beautiful, thick, floor-length hair
>momoka will never take some strands of your hair and start tickling her own nipples with it
>mamori will never lean forward and start tonguing your ear
>momoka will never then jealously grope mamori's pussy, causing mamori to lurch forward and let you feel her rock hard nipples poking into your back as she moans in your ear
>you will never turn around to chastise them only to have them both pounce on you, each girl locking her lips on to one of your nipples, sending electric tingles through your body
>mamori will never start grinding on your thigh, causing momoka to let go of your nipple and flip around to place her pussy over your face
>mamori and momoka will never then clutch hands and start vigorously making out above you as they rub themselves all over your now slick body.
>they will never then collapse, hot, tired and panting on top of you as you cuddle each under one arm and realise your hair is still mostly unbraided and now more of a mess
>>
>>1948632
I'll try to make a smaller version today.
>>
Sooo, the guy who made the tentacle scene in episode 12 actually posted on Pixiv about it.
>>
>>1948648
Wishing it could've been longer and not only oral?
>>
>>1948649
He posted Torino getting tentacle raped and the layout frames used for the scene in the episode.

Looks like he says he's currently doing storyboard stuff for an unannounced ero anime though, which is kind of interesting.
>>
>>1948651
>He posted Torino getting tentacle raped
What, they didn't have enough budget to rape everybody in the anime so he posts unfinished stuff?
Gotta admire his dedication, though.
>>
From the concert I guess

>とってもとってもとってもとっても嫌い!嫌い!嫌い!って歌詞変えてたりとか、間奏で「さ・が・ら・も・も・かでーーーーす」って言ってくれたりとか果てには殺す!!!!!って

>でも最後には「好き 好き 好き」になったんだよなーー!!!!

>あと聞きちがえじゃなかったら「あの子がほしい あなたにあげたい」のところ「あの子がほしい あなたにあげない」って歌ってましたよ……6

>あの子がほしい あなたにあげない 壊していいかな 殺していいかなって 歌ってましたよ

>「とってもとってもとってもとっても嫌い!嫌い!嫌い!」が最後に「とってもとってもとってもとってもすき!すき!すき!(ちゅ️」になるんだよなぁー!
>>
>>1948651
What a piece of shit.
>>
>>1948663
>「とってもとってもとってもとっても嫌い!嫌い!嫌い!」が最後に「とってもとってもとってもとってもすき!すき!すき!(ちゅ️」になるんだよなぁー!
>I really, really, really, hate you! Hate you! Hate you!" in the last verse becomes "I really, really, really love you! Love you! Love you! (kiss)!
>>
I wanted to watch that but never did. Does the kissing always have an excuse – if I remember correctly, turning their partner into a weapon or something – or at some point, between the quasi-hentai scenes and the dumb plot, there is legit yuri that doesn't need goggles, with feelings, acknowledged love, etc., even if the whole thing is still stupid?
>>
>>1948756
There are two or three couples who genuinely have feelings for one another. Not the main ones though.
>>
any translation anons willing to do this?

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=54334088
>>
File: 1446952539312.webm (957KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446952539312.webm
957KB, 1280x720px
>>1948756
The main couple technically never kiss without a reason, but they're still blatantly in love.

Everyone in the cast except two characters (Christmas cake who never gets it on with anyone and Pettanko who only loves money) are unambiguously gay and have their own special girl they love.

If you just want feelings and are not interested in the sexual aspect, you probably won't enjoy it though.
>>
>>1948757
>>1948757
Thanks!
>If you just want feelings and are not interested in the sexual aspect, you probably won't enjoy it though.
Nah, it's all good, I just don't want flying plastic-looking grinding tits everywhere just because their bearers are obligated to act gay due to the absence of boys or some ridiculous reason. Or at least it shouldn't be the sole reason, else it's vapid and just there to show off sum' dykes-but-not-so-much goin' at it.
>>
>あの子がほしい あなたにあげない
I want her
I won't give her to you

Momoka's version
>>
From /a/

>Kaneko said that Mini OVA 1 took place after ep 4. Mirei took Akira's poster off before asking Mamori to tutor her. Mamori let Mirei took off the poster because doing tutoring under Gouverneur watchful gaze is just really awkward. Mirei put the poster back in place afterwards.

>Check out Kaneko second round of boobies commentary tweets for more.
>>
>>1948757
Wow, I thought all these trolls were gotten rid off, reported or died off on their own? The main couple are perfectly fine and in love. And they also ended together (Yay!). Kaneko (the director), mentioned as well that they are meant to be two halves of a whole.

On top of that, our main yuri star couple here, behaves the same as other hetero couples out of anime series that developed and ended things in a similar fashion. I don't have the bias that yuri relationships are inferior. If I change one of them to a guy, and if people happily see them as a couple in this view, then we are good to go. Yuri couples have no need to "prove" or do things that other het couples do not need to do.

Everyone else looking to watch the series, don't worry, it's all yuri and good, including the main couple. Only thing is, this anime has a lot ecchi/sexiness, so people who have a low tolerance for such things might not like it. I don't, but just saying.
>>
>>1948781
>because doing tutoring under Gouverneur watchful gaze is just really awkward

This is funny because later on Mirei ravishes Mamori while a disguised Governor watches.
>>
>>1948821
>MireMamo
>couple
No love confession and no Drive kiss/fondling. No matter how many times you say it, it's not canon.

There are literally 3 canon confirmed couples (Lady Lady, H&F, Nimi x Noe) in this show, 4 if you consider Akira's girlfriend.
>>
>>1948823
Gouverneur's gf isn't a retard though so of course she wouldn't care about Mamori.
>>
>>1948824
What about Kaneko's words? What if he said that MireMamo is canon?
>>
>>1948826
Two people can be 'two halves of a whole' without it being romantic.
>>
>>1948826
If Kaneko said that MireMamo is a couple in love, there would be stupid because he created VDM.

>>1948828
"Two halves of a whole" is literally MireMamoMadokami/Gogeta fusion. That's a new level of trolling from the beginning, I'm surprised no one here got that.
>>
>>1948828
No, no. I mean what if Kaneko really said that MireMamo is canon in his tweet or in the event? Would that be considered as official acknowledgement? or just treated as his headcanon because he's a huge MireMamofag.
>>
>>1948833
It would be, yes. But it would be pretty dumb not to have a love confession or something when they are the main characters and his own creations.
>>
>>1948826
He never said they were a couple.

You know which two yuri-teasing female characters are literally two halves of a whole?

The heroines of Ga/Rei Zero. Look up how that turned out, I dare you.
>>
>>1948833
>>1948834
*In the show, forgot to add.
>>
>>1948835
Comprehension dude. I said WHAT IF he said those thing.

And never talk about Ga/Rei Zero ever again. That shit has ceased to exist as far as I know.
>>
>>1948833
>Would that be considered as official acknowledgement?
Not that oneesama but duh. He came up with VDM. Still dumb not to show anything in the show, same with Akira and her girlfriend.

>>1948835
Yomi. ;_;
>>
>>1948833
Yes, and I would like that but that would not be anywhere near as good as it being unambiguously confirmed in the anime itself like so many side couples were.
>>
>>1948824
How about you shut up, stop trolling, and get lost? Because neither did Lady Lady, H&F, nor Nimi x Noe explicitly had any kind love confession in the anime itself either. Lady's Lady's relationship was only expanded upon in the short story. Yet you have no problem seeing these girls as a couple, but you've got a problem with the main pairing?

And the other anon is right. There are boy x girl couples in multiple anime series who do not outright mention that how they felt about each other, but showed through their actions how they cared for one another. Are you out there screaming how these boy/girl pairings are "not real"? Or are you only insisting shit because they are girls? Mirei x Mamori are very clearly a couple to me, and none are really my favorite people, by the end of the show.

And you've got such a problem with love confessions or such shit, get out of yuri anime and don't come back. If straight couples do not need to declare anything. Why should this be a benchmark for yuri?

>>1948828
This is what he actually said. you can read it here. >>1945039

"Kaneko’s favorite are Mirei and Mamori, he also said that he see two of them as one, as they are inseparable."

And that is some mental gymnastics you got here, to try to cling on to anything, just to go against them as a couple. Do you get paid for it and how much?
>>
>>1948833
If he likes it so much he should have actually put it in the show.
>>
>>1948870
He tried to. That 'Mirei no baka' moment in ep 3 was added by him. Original storyboard doesn't have that moment. Kaneko could be the only MireMamofag within the production staff.

And he's not only the director, he's also the character designer. He did some of the re-take for the show himself. Uncredited of course.
>>
Anyway, people, you should watch the show for yourselves. Don't let nonsensical troll opinions cloud your view. The girls (+main couple) were nicely paired up and stayed together, and no one died or turned het. This is damm good, considering the yuri value of the show was higher than most subtexty shows. Overall, while it's not a Pulitzer prize winning piece, I do enjoy it as a yuri fan.
>>
>>1948869
>"Kaneko’s favorite are Mirei and Mamori, he also said that he see two of them as one, as they are inseparable."

Not really big mental gymnastics. There have been a few instances where people who are 'inseparable/soulmates' where it isn't romantic. Also, I have absolutely nothing against them. They're my favorite pairing, but nothing stops them (the people working on it) to have them declared a couple considering what happens in the anime. A confession or two wouldn't kill anyone. That way as well, no idiots would say "They're not a couple because they haven't confessed and they kiss/fondle each other because that's the premise of the show." or something equally as stupid as this.

Whether you like it or not, straight couples don't need that confirmation because the people don't see it as 'weird'. Considering that nips already consider that most yuri is just a phase because 'puberty'.
>>
>>1948869
You seem irrationally angry.

>neither did Lady Lady, H&F, nor Nimi x Noe explicitly had any kind love confession in the anime itself either
All three of them indulged in pleasuring each other for the sake of pleasuring each other, not because they were obligated by the plot. That's more than either Mirei or Mamori had ever done.

It's a show about girl molesting other girls. There's virtually no reason for it not to have a love confession, or, at the very least, non-Drive kiss, since they don't have to worry about the raiting or waifufags. Instead, Mamori happily talks away about CHIKARA and helping other people, without ever thanking Mirei for whatever she did to get her out of tentacle rape dungeon while they sail away on their (quite nice) boat.

>If straight couples do not need to declare anything.
They do. The amount of straight couples that don't declare anything is significantly smaller than the amount of straight couples that do. And most of those that don't declare anything have whole character arcs, if not seasons (if they're MCs), devoted to their affection to each other, explicitly showing that they're together because they want to, not because they're forced by circumstances.
I'm sure you're going to whip up an example or two that goes against my words, but before you do, please pay close attention to the word "most".

>"Kaneko’s favorite are Mirei and Mamori, he also said that he see two of them as one, as they are inseparable."
There's nothing in that statement saying that they're definitely, 100%, without a doubt in a romantic relationship.
>>
>>1948886
I wonder whose boat that was. Could it be Walter's? They do have a factory that could build anything, except weapon apparently.

And where did Rain learn how to drive a boat?

Can she also drive helicopter? Or maybe a tank? A red gundam?

I really want to see Rain coming in to save the day by piloting a heavy-armed helicopter she stole with J operating the weapon while blasting their duet song to announce their presence.

So many untouched potential here, but we got Phoenix Gattai so maybe it's not so bad.
>>
>>1948877
We did watch it. That is why we have complaints about it.
It did deliver yuri but that does not mean we should ignore or forgive the many significant problems it has.
Lowering your standards is only a disservice to yourself.
>>
>>1948897
I was hoping that boat would be transformed J, to be honest. Lesbian Motorboat seems like a nice weapon form to have. Or a Lesbian Pirate Frigate. Think of the possibilities.

>>1948877
>troll opinions
Oh for fuck's sake. Not every opinion that goes against your own is "troll". Most people here readily admit that it had plenty of yuri potential, but it clearly didn't deliver on the level of romantic affection that was advertised in the promo materials, or even in the first three episodes that actually had a steady and quite visible progression in their relationship, which was then pretty much abandoned and only appeared in spontaneous bursts throughout other eight episodes when the plot needed it to progress.
>>
>>1948877
Yes, trolls would totally cheer for lady Lady. It must therefore be trolling to point out the fact that your main ship didn't happen.

The only possible explanation.
>>
File: 1448396296107.jpg (113KB, 1023x819px) Image search: [Google]
1448396296107.jpg
113KB, 1023x819px
>>1948897
>And where did Rain learn how to drive a boat?

Have you seen her girlfriend? Rain is probably the most experienced girl in regards to motorboating out of the group.
>>
File: 1451503939460.png (102KB, 613x871px) Image search: [Google]
1451503939460.png
102KB, 613x871px
>>1948910
>>1948904
>>1948900
>>1948886
Not any of you but I agree with every single post here.
>>
>>1948929
would you like a cookie?
>>
>>1948638
Very nice post, for a nice series. I'm glad to commune with my fellow yuri fans here.
>>
>>1948929
Then you are equally retarded, petulant, and lacking any insight to offer. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>1948939
>lacking any insight
Well, it's certainly better articulated than MUH SHIP IS CANON OR YOU'RE TROLLS HURR DURR.
>>
File: surprisinglystacked.jpg (968KB, 2481x1748px) Image search: [Google]
surprisinglystacked.jpg
968KB, 2481x1748px
>>1948939
My, aren't you an embodiment of politeness.
>>
File: CXYYZFYUEAE6DIR.png (774KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
CXYYZFYUEAE6DIR.png
774KB, 600x902px
>>1948929
I don't.
>>
>>1948939
Very classy. That aught to teach people not to disagree with you.
>>
File: 694f672c7beb1a94ed9ca4d1d693bbf8.png (677KB, 400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
694f672c7beb1a94ed9ca4d1d693bbf8.png
677KB, 400x2000px
I don't remember this being translated. Then again I don't follow /a/
>>
>I want her
>I won't give her to you

Is this legit?
>>
>>1948957
No official lyrics released yet but it's legit. Expect it to be included in the OST somewhere.
>>
>>1948959
Huh, so it's confirmed about Momoka. Nice I guess.

I don't know about including it in the OST but I'd give up on any upload.
>>
>>1948886
>All three of them indulged in pleasuring each other for the sake of pleasuring each other, not because they were obligated by the plot.

So? That doesn't mean they are gay or like each other. They could be straight-curious and are good friends who like to touch each other every so often. I didn't hear any of them say they are lesbians or explicitly make any love declarations. Let's be consistent, shall we? Either we use love confessions/lesbians as a benchmark or we don't. Otherwise, you are just seeing what you want to see, and twisting arguments to suit your own agenda. Just admit it, that you're the sort that has a kind of deep-seated yuri phobia, that yuri couples must prove "harder", than any typical het couple. So, you will purposely act obtuse and ignore all scenes (between Mirei and Mamori, for example), and get stubbornly insistent on this obsession with "declarations". That's your own fault. There is no proof that the creators had this view in mind. And I'm with the creators. While it would be nice, there is no need for any declarations.

>devoted to their affection to each other, explicitly showing that they're together because they want to
That describes Mirei x Mamori exactly to a tee. So, your problem is? Now let's cut to the chase. If Mirei is a guy, will you be sitting here intently arguing against them? Or will you be nodding your head, and agreeing with the crowd that they are a couple? Be honest now.

>Proof
Then show me proof that the creators or anyone else working on the project, explicitly stated that Mirei x Mamori are in no way a couple. Also show me proof that the same creators, explicitly stated that Lady Lady, H&F, or Nimi x Noe are 100% confirmed to be a couple at all. And no, no, don't mention the short stories. Because I can counter it with Mamori's character song, the show's ED, which is about Mirei x Mamori, and the official promo art-work + OVA. Back up your claims, with undeniable proof.
>>
>>1948904
>>1948910
>>1948943
Frankly, I'm actually pretty satisfied with how Mamori x Mirei ended. And I consider it a yuri ending and nice touch overall. The Yuri couple with their lesbian pals, on a cool boat. What I'm irritated, is trolls and autists like you people, clogging up the place with your anti-this, anti-that. If you aren't trolls, then what's your purpose of constantly chanting how Mirei x Mamori are not a couple, since this is a yuri board? If you don't agree and that's your opinion, fine, then just shut up and go talk about something else you agree on, and let other people talk about what they want. I don't give a fuck about canon or subtext politics, I'm here to have fun.

And why the fuck are autists like you people watching the show anyway? This is a titty (with yuri) show for the open-minded, who are here for casual enjoyment without too much complains.
>>
>>1948824
ok your opinion is shit
>>
>>1949023
>That doesn't mean they are gay
...It kinda does, yes. Bisexual, at least. Either way, I don't care about their sexuality. Just affection to each other.

>we use love confessions/lesbians as a benchmark
I'm not using "confession" as a benchmark, I'm using "mutual intimate affection beyond the amount required to protect themselves" as a benchmark.

>ignore all scenes (between Mirei and Mamori
Neither of them have explicit romance, bar that one scene in episode 3.

>There is no proof that the creators had this view in mind. And I'm with the creators.
There's no proof about about anything the creators had in mind. How can you be "with" something that was never stated?

>That describes Mirei x Mamori exactly to a tee.
It doesn't. Only "devoted" person in the couple is Mirei, and, considering her "I want to protect her and return her to her family", doesn't seem that romantic in hindsight, either.

>If Mirei is a guy, will you be sitting here intently arguing against them?
I'm not arguing against anybody. If you're asking whether I would consider them 100% certain canon, no, I wouldn't. And even if Mamori was a guy. And even if they both were guys. No amount of guy-ness would change my opinion.

>Then show me proof that the creators or anyone else working on the project, explicitly stated that Mirei x Mamori are in no way a couple
Why would I? The lack of explicit statement about them being a couple is a reason enough not to consider them a couple. Now, in absence of an explicit statement from the creators, the evidence from the show itself should be used (or, rather, the evidence should come before the Word of God). And wouldn't you know it — there's no explicit declarations of love or scenes that can only be taken romantically, either. So I conclude there's no undeniable proof of them being a couple, and, therefore, your initial statement of "The main couple are perfectly fine and in love" is false or a headcanon. And this is the only thing I'm arguing here.
>>
>>1948828
You are stupid or troll?
>>
>>1949029
>If you aren't trolls, then what's your purpose of constantly chanting how Mirei x Mamori are not a couple, since this is a yuri board?
>what are shipping wars
MireMamo isn't the only "couple", you know.
Besides, if you follow the thread of this discussion up you will find that nobody was "constantly chanting how Mirei x Mamori are not a couple". It was an offhanded comment that got blown out of proportions.

>If you don't agree and that's your opinion, fine, then just shut up and go talk about something else you agree on, and let other people talk about what they want.
>Don't talk about what you want, and let other people talk about what they want
I sense an immense urge to object to a contradiction in that statement.
>>
Literally any other combination of characters is better than MireMamo anyway. Mamori is an abomination of a character.

They could've expanded on Akira's story with her girlfriend (and would've benefitted this titty anime because they had a lot of sex), or shown more Lady Lady (an exhibitionist couple who we know fuck on the reg). Shit, even more on Charlotte's sex life with her harem would've been more interesting than watching a boring retard like Mamori gunning for peace and love.

If you're really in it for the fun and tits, you wouldn't get so mad because people don't like your shit. This is legit autism.
>>
>>1948929
same anon fat
>>
autism everywhere
>>
>あなたが欲しい、あなたにあげない、壊していいかな、殺していいかな

What does this mean? It's part of the lyrics of the alternate version of Super Ultra Hyper Miracle Romantic.
>>
>>1949045
I think it's that part where she wonders whether she should break and kill Mirei.
>>
File: lwy0CQn.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lwy0CQn.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>1949045
>I want you, I don't want to give you away, should I break you, should I kill you
>>
>>1949034
When people are discussing yuri, and your sole contribution is denial that the thing is yuri, then you're not using this board correctly and should find a hobby you enjoy.
>>
>>1949036
Nah, you are autistic and bitter that you don't enjoy yuri. Keep your issues to yourself.
>>
>>1949069
I deny that the thing is undoubtedly, officially and explicitly yuri. There's a difference.
>>
File: CXUgsuSUwAA1Wqn.png orig.png (278KB, 622x613px) Image search: [Google]
CXUgsuSUwAA1Wqn.png orig.png
278KB, 622x613px
>>1949052
Purest form of yanrezu.
>>
Any chance of a second season or related talk from official sources?
>>
>>1949081
Probably not for a while. Several VAs said they would like VD to get more content, though, so at least it has some demand.
>>
>>1949023
>So? That doesn't mean they are gay or like each other.

Oh just try harder.
>>
>>1949071
>not enjoying a character is not enjoying yuri

This discussion is getting really stupid and only watched it for 5 minutes.
>>
>>1949081
>>1949086
If there is more I hope the content is more like the short stories. Hell, just animate those for a start.

>>1949090
Ignore it. You cannon force the willfully blind to see the obvious.
>>
File: all day every day.jpg (145KB, 1249x1000px) Image search: [Google]
all day every day.jpg
145KB, 1249x1000px
Honestly if you like H&F, Lady Lady or any other couple that isn't MireMamo (especially if you mention Momoka in the same sentence as Mirei) you should avoid posting in any VDM/u/thread, it's a minefield.
>>
File: 1450891151509.png (409KB, 689x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1450891151509.png
409KB, 689x1020px
>>1949093
>Bitto Majikku OVA never
Why live.
>>
>>1949090
Not him but why should everyone like MireMamo or Mamori to enjoy the yuri in this?
There are official couples, there's Charlotte who has a harem and Adel, yet you only want to talk about retardxautism and call everyone a troll.
>>
>>1949094
Can't people handle different pairings? Or is it just one autist going insane again?

MireiMomo is the far superior pairing anyway. Her chemistry with Mamori is simply bad. Yes Mirei seems to love (maybe) Mamori but that girl is too stupid to realize it. meanwhile Momoka is obviously in love with Mirei.
>>
>>1949097
That was my first post in the thread and I did not imply that everybody should like MireiMamo.
>>
>>1949090
Fairly sure that anon is exaggerating for the purpose of proving his argument.
At least I hope that's the case.
>>
>>1949098
>Can't people handle different pairings? Or is it just one autist going insane again?
I hope it's just one autist because holy shit literally the only pairing I don't give a fuck about is that one.

I like their sex scenes but then again I like them all.
>>
>>1949100
With all the bullshit being thrown out I would not be surprised he mean it in honest.
>>
>>1949098
>just one autist going insane
I can only hope this is the case.
>>
>>1949098
>Momoka Mirei Mamori ??
That's unfortunate.
>>
>>1949101
Same here. The only really had any chemistry or romantic tension in the promo pics and first three episodes. Back then I was fully on board but the show itself derailed that pairing and never put it back on track.
>>
>>1949105
There were supposed to be arrows in this, get your shit together /u/.

charlottetitsflap.webm
>>
>>1949106
>and first three episodes.

It really feels weirdly backwards. The pacing of their relationship was fantastic in these three episodes and then suddenly it came to a hold and even regressed back to the level of 'friendship'. What happen to the image of Mirei as a Prince on a Horse?
>>
>>1949110
Giantess episode, crush on Akira episodes, CHIKARA, Akira reveal, a blur of iller, NotRagyo, MOMOKA/CHARLOTTE 69 KEIKAKU DOORI (never forget), Soldier storyline.
>>
>>1949110
A lot of wasted time. The fact that Mamori's crush on Akira had no pay-off whatsoever still ticks me off.
And Akira's disguise played such a tiny role in the whole political struggle in Veste it might as well had never existed.
>>
>>1949111
>Giantess episode,

I actually like that one.

>>1949117
It would have been better to push the Mirei Prince image onto a later episode after Akira's public reveal. Mamori realizes Akira is not the Prince she wished for and the gets rescued by Mirei in the last episode, seeing her as the true Prince.
>>
>>1949094
That's the most retarded thing that's been said yet. You can talk about all the yuri you want, but if you can't restrain yourself from tearing down one specific couple in every post you make, then you're the one with the hangup.
>>
>>1949117
Her glee at getting to be free and run around as a girl again was so charming though.
>>
>>1949118
>It would have been better to push the Mirei Prince image onto a later episode after Akira's public reveal.
Not so sure about that. I'd put it before Akira's reveal. Something about Mamori realising she isn't actually attracted to Akira as a person but only to her (his) princely image. Then she sees Mirei... I don't know, chopping wood with her sleeves rolled up and sweat glistening on her tanned, muscled body, and the realization that she always had a prince by her side hits her with a force of thousand flying lesbian phoenixes. It would also give them more time to flesh out the romantic part of their relationship.
Alas, that would require Mamori's IQ to be at least at an average high-school student level.
>>
>>1949122
>Alas, that would require Mamori's IQ to be in the double digits
After episode three it felt as if she was only one episode away from making that realization. Two at the most. I thought then that we might get seven or eight episodes of Mirei and Mamori slowly developing their relationship, then being as flirty as LadyLady by the finale. Then the show just fell apart.
>>
File: sou4.jpg (42KB, 562x376px) Image search: [Google]
sou4.jpg
42KB, 562x376px
>>1948007
>Charlotte = Sousou (Koihime mosou)

Please, Sousou is better than Charlotte

1. Rain/Lady j = Here we see the amazing couple, la favorita de todos.

2. Mamori/Mirei = Good Relationship, es una pareja agradable y una de las favoritas en lugares en español

3. Charlotte/Harem or Ange = Charlotte loves her girls but I prefer Charlotte with Ange
>>
>>1949189
>Mamori/Mirei = Good Relationship
Their relationship was literally the most disappointing thing we got in the entire year. I think I'm generally pretty good at keeping an open mind and not losing my shit when I see some odd opinions here and there, but I seriously can't understand how you could be satisfied with this.
>>
>>1948935
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.
>>
File: IMG_20151231_004114.jpg (58KB, 372x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_004114.jpg
58KB, 372x449px
>>
>>1949213
Hey, this is my opinion.
>>
>>1949119
>>1949069
Best posts I've seen. If you don't like Mirei x Mamori, cool. Then go talk about couples that you like. If you feel like you have to go against everyone who likes Mirei x Mamori, and keep tearing them down as a couple, then you are the one with retarded autism, and most likely a troll. And /u/ is the only one doing it. Other yuri fans who enjoyed the show, see them as a couple just fine (although they would like more yuri there, and MireiMamao may/may not be their favorite), whilst het fans see do not see the show as yuri, but just yuri fanservice, and the girls are straight, waiting for the right guy. If you got so much energy, then go argue against the het fans, instead of other yuri folks.

>>1949098
Speak for yourself. Can't you handle people who like Mirei x Mamori? Or must everyone hate them, or refuse to see them a couple? Because every-time someone mentions Mirei and Mamori, somebody will come out of the woodwork, and starting getting on their podium and pouring salt out on them. Whereas I don't really see this happening to other pairings.

I hope all the autists will leave soon, and everyone can talk about all the pairings they want, without anyone getting in each other's way.
>>
File: CXj9JZjVAAAHKqD.png (412KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
CXj9JZjVAAAHKqD.png
412KB, 510x755px
>>
File: 1451544990731.png (463KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
1451544990731.png
463KB, 600x816px
>>
>>1949243
Stop being this butthurt. The moment you stop being this easily trolled, others will stop the bait.
>>
>>1949291
So the VN is actually being made?
The harem end should be competing with Charlotte to see who has the bigger harem.
>>
>>1949243
>Stop disliking what I like!
This isn't some kind of tumblr safe spot where people will tiptoe around your special snowflake fellings. The "romance" between Mire and Mamori is terribly written and almost non-existent thanks to Mamori being such a piece of shit. Not everyone who doesn't gobble up everything yuri is a heterofag trying to troll you. I enjoyed VD as much as the next person, but those two make a horrible pair.
>>
Does anyone want the scans of the Akira short story?
>>
>>1949243
>Help, I'm being oppressed on 4chan by mean comments!
>>
File: 1450845918950.jpg (110KB, 1024x857px) Image search: [Google]
1450845918950.jpg
110KB, 1024x857px
>>1949243
>Because every-time someone mentions Mirei and Mamori, somebody will come out of the woodwork, and starting getting on their podium and pouring salt out on them.
Again, follow the discussion that started the whole thing. It's not somebody deliberately "pouring salt on them", it's one person mentioning that the main couple might not have feelings for each other, and then one other person who tends to see every other opinion as "trolling" jumping on it and starting defending Mirei x Mamori.
If you want to blame any "autists" for this argument, either blame everyone or abstain from blaming anybody at all. Can't have an argument with just one person, you know. Unless that person has MPD.

>>1949334
Are you offering? I think some /a/non ordered Nyantype issues with all short stories.
>>
File: 1451286102621.jpg (80KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451286102621.jpg
80KB, 576x1024px
>>1949334
I do

>>1949339
>Are you offering? I think some /a/non ordered Nyantype issues with all short stories.

That was me, but they won't arrive until next week and who knows if someone will still be able to translate it
>>
>>1949329
And I think those two make a great pair.

So what are you going to do about it bitch?
>>
>>1949363
Piss and moan uncontrollably like they have been.
>>
File: 1451582654650.jpg (482KB, 1906x2623px) Image search: [Google]
1451582654650.jpg
482KB, 1906x2623px
Akira's a goddess
>>
>>1949380
Her girlfriend tap that everyday. I so jelly
>>
>>1949380
Lewd.
>>
Akira's short story' scans.
http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/82WyRjca/file.html
Happy new year, fags.
>>
File: Akiraprofile.jpg (1MB, 1395x1908px) Image search: [Google]
Akiraprofile.jpg
1MB, 1395x1908px
>>1949392
Thanks anon, you're a god
>>
>>1949338
The children, and mentally-ill have woken, I see.

>>1949339
It's been said, that it's fine not to like that pairing, but comments that go beyond dislike and veer into an anti-yuri nature about them, should be taken to /a/ because this is a yuri board. And the only people doing it are either autists, anti-yuri trolls and "SJWS", who constantly equate yuri with social politico. SJW/Autists view is big on lesbian identity, and needs a lot of "proof" of romantic identity, lesbian identity..etc.. I remembered the days before SJW/Autists (in general), no one needed any "proof" (although more yuri is always preferred). For example, take Nanoha and Fate, a yuri fandom favorite, and just like MireMamo, there was no grand gesture either. It was a natural thing, and no one denied them.

>>1949329
You are the special snowflake, because you are the only ones constantly attacking the pairing each time someone talks about it. No one else is doing it to other pairings including the crack ones, like Charlotte x Kasumi. So, you know, grow up and accept that people wish to talk about what you dislike. Don't like the pairing, way cool, then talk about what you like. Constantly hating on them shows that you are obsessed.

>>1949363
What are your favorite Mirei x Mamori moments? Mine is when, Mirei blushed adoringly at Mamori, treasuring everything that she said, like the simple things Mamori says are so important to her.
>>
>>1949397
If you're referring to me as an "autist" or a "SJW", seeing as I was the one talking about how there was no 100% proof of them being a couple, I'd suggest you go and re-read my posts. I don't care whether you like them or not, and how much headcanons you use. I'm not trying to prove they are not a couple and there's absolutely no chemistry between them. My point is, there is no 100% confirmation of Mirei and Mamori being a couple, neither in the show nor in any interviews.
Now, you're free to strap on your goggles tight and treat them as such based on open to interpretation scenes in the show, but saying that they're definitely, absolutely, doubtlessly in love is wrong.

Same with NanoFate. Unless there's an official confirmation in the show or in the interviews, they aren't 100% official no matter how many subtle and not really hints you find.

>crack ones
You weren't answering to me, but I'll pipe in. Unlike MireMamo, nobody actually thinks that Charlotte x Kasumi is canon based on one duet song and a handful of fanart.
>>
>>1949400
Comparing MireMamo to NanoFate is literally shit VS chocolate.

Nanoha and Fate weren't retards.
>>
>>1949417
Harsh. Not untrue though. Maybe calling them shit is a bit much.

Also the main difference between NanoFate and MireMamo is that NanoFate's seiyuu blatantly ship them and have proposed to each other in character on an event. I've never heard Iguchi and Izawa ship their character.
>>
File: 1352622919334.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1352622919334.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>1949380

>except hot 10/10 reverse trap Akira
>turns into big titted ojou out of the blue
>>
>>1949417
Not the point I was making, but whatever you say.
>>
>>1949400
The difference is that NanoFate have not only much heavier subtext (sharing a bed, raising a child together, ect), there is also more side material that supports that.

>>1949417
That's going a little too far, but they really did drop the ball with those two.

Mamori in particular. She could could easily have been a very likable protagonist with how expressively they animated her, but they failed terribly with the writing. She has almost no personality, and what little is there is annoying.
>>
>>1949417
>Nanoha and Fate weren't retards.

They didn't exactly kiss or outright confess either.

At least Mamori and Mire fucked.
>>
>>1949475
Something something 3 hours before bed specifically allocated for each other something something.
>>
>>1949400
Key point is, there was no 100% declaration within these anime (which is the exact argument used against Mirei x Mamori, that they don't count and all context is irrelevant, unless "100% declared" inside the anime). Yet no one was going into a NanohaFate column or maybe even a MadokaHomura one, and anal-retentively yelling, "Hey guys! There was no 100% declaration, so if anyone dares to view them or talk about them as a couple, I'm gonna come out of my basement and attack you!!!! Because 100% declaration only!!!"

Unfortunately, it's very bad here. Which is why I attribute it to a high number of such people. And, worsened, because Mamori isn't well-liked. So not many defenders.

And if you really stand by you believe, then go over to, let's see, 50% of the threads here, including the NanohaFate, Madoka, and the Frozen one in particular and remind the posters there, according to your "logic", that these aren't "couples", and they had better make sure to never mention them as such or even talk about them from a romantic viewpoint, or you will be sure to come out of your basement, and create an arguing post against them. Haha. But you won't, because you'd be reported as a troll, and banned off this place. Do you see why now this view is unproductive and mildly autistic?
>>
>>1949483
>"Hey guys! There was no 100% declaration, so if anyone dares to view them or talk about them as a couple, I'm gonna come out of my basement and attack you!!!! Because 100% declaration only!!!"
Not the point I was making.
I was arguing with the person saying that there is no doubt Mirei and Mamori is in love and were shown as a couple in the anime. There is a difference between statements "I ship these two and see them as a couple" and "These two are officially a couple". One of them only requires the use of headcanons and goggles. The other requires an official confirmation or indisputable evidence from the show. Guess which one is which.

I get the feeling I'm talking to a brick wall here. A very stubborn brick wall that refuses to read the discussion in order to know what is being argued here and by whom.

>But you won't, because you'd be reported as a troll, and banned off this place.
Are you actually trying to scare me? Because if you are, you're adorable and I want to take you home.
>>
>>1949400
>Same with NanoFate. Unless there's an official confirmation in the show or in the interviews, they aren't 100% official no matter how many subtle and not really hints you find.
Oh, you are one of those people. Ok.
>>
>>1949493
Yes, I'm one of those people who know the definition of "official".
We are very rare these days, it seems.
>>
>>1949494
well, "yuri" is in the eye of the beholder, right?
>>
>>1949496
As I said, I'm not arguing against people using their goggles or headcanons. As long as they don't put the word "official" near their headcanons.
>>
>>1949483

People have always expressed their displeasure with the state of those pairings' canon showings, especially in NanoFate's case.

Not sure why you're including Frozen in this.
>>
>>1949494
Right, just very anal about usage of words.
Like most of the internet.
>>
>>1949502
Excuse me for using words' dictionary definitions instead of made-up ones.
Do you also call bananas "cucumbers" and then complain when people correct you?
>>
File: CXkPAkVUwAEpv5c.jpg (115KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
CXkPAkVUwAEpv5c.jpg
115KB, 800x960px
>>
>>1949505
No.
Just if something isn't explicitly states, yet is very heavily implied in cannon material (and not contradicted). It's good enough to be official to me.
>>
>>1949508
And that's your headcanon, but it doesn't make the couple official by the word's definition. Nor does it make them "so obviously in love only autists can't see it", or whatever else people call their relationship.
>>
>>1949510
If that is how you see things, ok. Whatever makes you happy dude.
>>
>>1949508
Not that guy, but that's not official, just unconfirmed. Calling the official is wrong, but you can believe in anything you want.
>>
To me it seems Mamori x Mirei are intended to be a couple, it's just that the writers did a bad job with their relationship.
>>
>>1949514
This. That is exactly what the problem is. The writing was the problem, not the intent.
It seems like both sides of this argument are forgetting that.
>>
>>1949516
Well, yes, because nobody is arguing about the quality of the writing, the "quality" of their relationship or the intent of the writers.
It's a simple matter of having an official confirmation or not.
>>
>>1949442
Iguchi or Izawa, however did mentioned that the ED is about Mirei and Mamori singing about their feelings and/or love each other (I read this off the other Valkyrie Drive threads) Is that not confirmation enough? The nit-picking here is just insane anyway.
>>
>>1949518
>Is that not confirmation enough?
If we're going to take songs as confirmations, then Charlotte ravaged Kasumi on the dancefloor and there's no way you're going to convince me otherwise.
>>
>>1949517
Even if they don't confirmed the relationship, that doesn't make it not canon, just plain unconfirmed.
>>
>>1949520
Yeah, but did their seiyuus, actually mentioned that they are singing about each other? However, Charlotte ravaging Kasumi is within the bounds of her character though, so not unrealistic.
>>
>>1949521
Don't drag "canon" into this, we have enough mess with "official" and "unconfirmed" as it is.

But since you already did...
"Canon" defines the parts of the story that are considered official, true, but that doesn't mean "canon" = "official". Canon is... well, raw material. Visuals, plot, characterization, world building, those things. Interpretations based on canon can be confirmed officially or stay unconfirmed. If they are confirmed officially, they become canon as well. See Korrasami, for example.
So in case of VD, interactions between Mamori and Mirei are canon. However, whether they are a couple or not is open to interpretation based on those canon interactions, and there is no official confirmation or denial from the creators of this relationship.

>>1949522
I think somebody mentioned something like that, but I'm not sure whether it were VAs talking about the song or people interpreting two VAs performing together as their two characters singing about each other.
>>
>>1949518
Well I was looking for something resembling the seiyuu's own opinion. I did specifically use the word 'ship'.

>ED is about Mirei and Mamori singing about their feelings
That's just them explaining the official lyrics though, unless one of them wrote the lyrics it can't be used as a proof that they do ship them.

So far the seiyuu have only stated their opinion about their favorite chara.

I'm not really talking about official confirmation, just whether the seiyuu shipped them or not.
>>
>>1949529
>Canon is... well, raw material.
And before somebody manages to misinterpret it: what I mean is, canon is just what you can see, hear or read in the story itself. Something that is available to all people who see, hear or read the same thing. Interpretations based on that material are personal and not a part of the canon unless confirmed otherwise.
>>
>>1949530
I think so far only Harada indulged in "shipping". And it wasn't as much shipping as her saying that Mirei and Momoka's past was えろそう.
Harada is the worst fucking tease, I swear.
>>
>>1949529
Right. My mistake for using the word 'canon' there. Should've stick with 'official'.

Very educational anon.

Now would be the right time for me to tell you to piss off, but you're actually very nice and civil so instead of being rude I wish you a happy holiday. Really, have fun with your holiday anon.
>>
File: 1450376977576.jpg (143KB, 905x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450376977576.jpg
143KB, 905x960px
>>1949537
Happy holiday to you as well, anon.

Only thing that would make it happier is Harada releasing her version of SUHMR, but, well. Not going to happen.
These people have no idea how to make money, do they.
>>
>>1949536
Calling that a shipping is a stretch really.

As expected of the boobs seiyuu.
>>
>>1949539
Ikr. I can't believe Lady Lady got so few scenes, they were the hottest couple, surely they could make more money by giving them more screentime.
>>
>>1949400
Autism
>>
kasumi x hibiki and charlotte x ange are canon
>>
File: 1450888260377.jpg (204KB, 1280x894px) Image search: [Google]
1450888260377.jpg
204KB, 1280x894px
>>1949548
>charlotte x ange
Please, Charlotte is too based to settle for one girl.
Besides, Ange had been NTR'd to hell and back with Beat Magic.
>>
why lady lady are the best yuri couple I ever seen?
>>
>>1949549
Anon pls
I doubt Ange ever wanted Charlotte all to herself. She would hate the rest of Adel if she did.
>>
>>1949556
What makes you think she didn't hate the rest of Adel? What do you think happened to Miranda?
>>
>>1949559

Miranda was still wearing her uniform. So she was just taking a break after getting molested by Mirei.
>>
>>1949559
She spends most of her time hanging out with them.
>>
>>1949564
I'm not sure I would count "getting beat up with a heavy metallic object" as "getting molested".
>>
>>1949189
Charlotte's Harem > Sousou's Harem

>1. Rain/Lady j 2.Mamori/Mirei

Yeah. best couples mmmmmm Nimi Noe >> Those couples
>>
>>1949551
because.
>>
File: 1448935829163.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448935829163.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
Holy shit this thread. Sometimes I wonder if the things /a/ says about this place are true. Their VD thread is way better than this cesspit.
>>
File: 1451575930646.jpg (247KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1451575930646.jpg
247KB, 1024x768px
>>1949591
If this is your idea of contribution, you might as well don't contribute at all. "This thread is shit" posts don't make the thread better, you know.

Speaking of making things better. On the scale of one to ten, how low are the chances of us getting the scans? With one being never and ten being slightly more than never.
>>
>>1949595
The answer is always minus or don't even dream about it.
>>
>>1949596
That's harsh. But probably realistic.
>Momoka SUHMR never
>doujins never
>short stories never
Welp.
>>
>>1949591
Then stay on /a/ and never come back here.
>>
>>1949213
They're cute. Cute things are cute. Take some time to mull this over.
>>
>>1949591
Are you sure you've been on to /a/ enough? Firstly, this isn't the only VD thread. All the VD threads as a whole contain a lot of good stuff. The ending portion of the previous thread (somewhere in the lower pages) was decent.

Thing is, after the ending of VD, there was a lot of quarrelsome debate about the yuri and some other stuff since then, but that's also because the people here are more invested in the show. /a/'s thread are likely calmer, because they don't care as much, and are not yuri fans either.

When it comes to their hetero popular mainstream shows, with polarizing characters and lots of themes to debate about, they are no different from what you see here.
>>
>>1949609
>/a/'s thread are likely calmer, because they don't care as much, and are not yuri fans either.
Not that anon, but half of this thread consist of
>Miremamo is canon!
>no it's not!
>yes it is!
>no!
It's way better when people contribute with fanarts and translation instead of arguments that goes nowhere.
>>
>>1949621
>this thread
Wow, one thread against the entirety of /a/'s threads. Which is hilarious considering Nipplegate.
>>
>>1949638
To be fair, some comics, the short stories translations and the OVA and BD rips come from /a/ threads. And anyway, most of the anons are in both threads.
>>
Wait, how does /a/ have threads about VD without breaking the "blue board" rule? Last time I was there mods were extremely anti-fun.
>>
>>1949662
Because nipples aren't "lewd" over in japan and they're a weeb board following nip tradition so nip shots in shows aren't a big deal. Nipplegate was about a mod being anti-fun and trying to get the threads over here. /a/ proceeded to have a gigantic tantrum and got them back.

Point is mods are whimsical and capricious things.
>>
Last episode of radio. Here we go.
Opening talk. Reminding us that this is the last episode of the radio. ‘The finale’. They said that they will missed this radio. They will spend this episode looking back on both the anime and radio.
The anime was recorded very early, since May 2015 so they felt nostalgic. Iguchi remember Izawa coming to the recording booth wearing same clothes with her only in different color. Izawa thought that even in the recording, VDM already looks quite intense so when she saw it on TV she was surprised by how the complete package looks and thinks that it got even more intense thanks to the staff’s effort. Izawa wanted to know the people’s reaction for the mini OVA. That’s it for anime looking back.
Iguchi reminiscence the first time Kubo joined as host and said that with three host with very different personality she’d hoped that they can offer a fun time for the listener. She also talked a bit about Izawa family’s mystery and proceed to joke about them being nobility again. She closed the topic with concluding that the radio have given them lot of good memories and allow them to bond and become better friends with each other.

-cont.
>>
>>1949697
-cont.

Mail corner. First mail thought that when Iguchi said there’s important announcement back in radio ep 10 they just gonna add more host, but turns out it’s really over. Then they proceed to ask the hosts about the quirks and personality of each host that they didn’t know before. Both Kubo and Iguchi thought that Izawa were raised very carefully and with lots of love based on her story about her family. Iguchi add that like how Mamori continues to develop in the story, she found Izawa to keep improving since the first time she worked with her. As they work more, Izawa started to be bolder and her tsukkomi also getting better. Izawa said that Kaneko thought that she was a very shy girl at first but she actually talks a lot and said that he actually took some inspiration from Izawa for Mamori’s character. Izawa found the fact that Iguchi having a pet dog and cat to be surprising, she said it’s because Iguchi didn’t looked like someone that would like cats and dogs. Iguchi really, really loves her dog, she thought that most of dogs are cute but always found her family’s dog to be the cutest. Iguchi thought that Kubo is very grown up. She said that sometimes Kubo can come up with really deep stuff. Then Kubo started acting like an idiot.

Second mail is from a girl in her teens. This is her first mail and she loves VDM and hoped that there S2. The hosts are very happy to know that there’s girls watching and loving VDM and even listening to the radio. Izawa said that while MireMamo is quite popular, KasumixCharlotte is also popular. She said that people seems to love their quarrel and the way Charlotte pronounced the ‘-san’ in ‘Kasumi-san’. Then proceed to vaguely promote Harada’s live on 30 Dec.

cont.-
>>
>>1949698
-cont.

Third mail is also from a girl, a Kansai girl. She said she’s quite similar with Meifon when it comes to money and because she love VDM too much she bought the first BD, she also visited the café that did collaboration with VDM. The store is only on Kobe, Kansai. And ask the hosts whether they have something that when it’s done too much they suffer from it. Izawa said in her case its nervousness, and both Kubo and Iguchi shared her opinion. In Kubo’s case, she’s usually talkative so when she’s suddenly went quiet people around her start asking whether she’s okay. Kubo is actually a quiet person, so when she felt like enjoying silence people mistook it as a sign that she’s troubled. She’s actually quite bothered by this because it makes her unnecessarily nervous. When it happens she said she would calm herself down by using her towel that she brought from home. She said that the smell of familiarity help her calm down. Iguchi is simpler, she said she just wrote the kanji for person on her palm and swallow it. Other thing she did would be to change her mindset, to justify her nervousness. She said that she would try to think this’ because this is really important and can possibly create a wonderful memories for the future of course I’d be nervous’. She would try to spin it in positive way.

Kubo said that she’s generally a negative person, so sometime her negativity can get out of hand and made her suffer. Iguchi said her love for her dog made her suffer. She took great care of her dog, but whenever she saw a stray do she never tried to feed it of pet it. She said the moment she start giving it food, she’s responsible for feeding it for life. That’s it for mail corner. They played Overdrive in radio this week, no Lady Lady song preview.

cont.-
>>
>>1949700
-cont.

I never translated this corner before but this is where they ask listener to submit praise and then rate how good it is when used to women, specifically the three of them. Number one praise for this whole corner is this one ‘I can work hard as long as you’re with me, so please look at me’ only works when the woman is older though.

Same old info corner. News: It was announced before that the radio will be compiled into a CD, and they will add extra compilation episode guesting Tazawa Masumi. This week radio reveal that they already finished recording that extra episode. All of the hosts, Iguchi, Izawa, and Kubo also appear in the extra so Tazawa wouldn't be alone. The CD would be released on 24 Feb 2016, Wednesday.

There’s extra of the hosts being handed flowers bouquet in the radio pic. Well that’s it. That’s the end of the radio. If someone ripped the radio CD I would summarized the extra episode too.

Happy New Year /vdm/.
>>
>>1949697
>>1949698
>>1949700
>>1949703
Thank you so much for this anon, I'll miss these radio shows as well.

I think is funny how surprised they were about girls liking the show. I thought the female fans were more notorious.

Hopefully there will be more of the series in the near future.
>>
I'm trying to put together a pastebin that would include all of stuff translated from /a/ and /u/. So far I got radio's summary, audio commentary, Lady Lady story, Charlotte story summary and Akira's story review. I will wait for Akira's story translation before posting it here but do you think there's anything else I should add ?
>>
>>1949718
Provided there still people willing to translate them when I scan them, the rest of the short stories.
>>
>>1949718
How about Charlotte's french apology letter? I know it's not official, but it's still fun.

http://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1934017/#q1935618
>>
>>1949706
>I think is funny how surprised they were about girls liking the show. I thought the female fans were more notorious.

I guess they just don't pay as much attention to the fanart/twitter. They probably didn't expect as many female fans as it got or I'm sure the merchandise situation would be very different. Maybe there's still time for them to adapt.
>>
File: CXj7y8BUQAAVnhp.jpg (219KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
CXj7y8BUQAAVnhp.jpg
219KB, 1000x1414px
>>
File: CXj7ztnUwAAdRWR.jpg (237KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
CXj7ztnUwAAdRWR.jpg
237KB, 1000x1414px
>>1949809
>>
File: CXj70aGVAAEREKz.jpg (210KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
CXj70aGVAAEREKz.jpg
210KB, 1000x1414px
>>1949811
>>
File: charlotte49.jpg (99KB, 674x604px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte49.jpg
99KB, 674x604px
http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/66y6sddi/file.html

VDM reaction images from some kind /a/non
>>
>>1949816
>jpg
It's fine, I just wanted to post this.
>>
>>1949796
>>1949706
How do you know they aren't just guys pretending to be girls?
>>
>>1949818
They are called transgender these days.
>>
Anyone still have webms of that one 69 scene?
>>
>>1949818
Because if you follow their feeds you can easily see that they're women and a lot of them are fujos.
>>
File: 1449688392461.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449688392461.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>1949824
Can't find it right now unfortunately.
>>
File: 1449496301271.webm (2MB, 532x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449496301271.webm
2MB, 532x300px
>>1949824
There needs to be a CharlottexAnge 69 scene.
>>
Why is Charlotte so perfect?
>>
Someone should make a cut of this show with only the sex scenes.
>>
>>1949832
She managed to make it out of the series without any kind of shitty sob story to explain her behaviour. She's just a straight up turbodyke and loves it.
>>
>>1949732
>>1949758
Got it. Will add other short stories once its translated then.

Chalotte's letter also included.
>>
File: CXo6jFxUkAADN1U.jpg (165KB, 1280x893px) Image search: [Google]
CXo6jFxUkAADN1U.jpg
165KB, 1280x893px
Based Kaneko

https://twitter.com/negiosyo/status/682922669247836160
>>
>>1950010
>threesome end
>mirei in ribbed sweater
I'm dying.
>>
>>1950010
This is how the anime should have ended, goddamnit.
>>
>>1950014
Wait for last BD special
>>
>>1949831
Thank you!
I hope they develop this scene in the OVA or whatever.
>>
File: 1444705335940.jpg (46KB, 639x667px) Image search: [Google]
1444705335940.jpg
46KB, 639x667px
>>1950010
>Momoka and Mamori exchanged hairpins

This is beyond lewd!
>>
>>1950010
My fucking OTP god bless.
>>
https://twitter.com/negiosyo/status/682926043007598593

>ヴァルキリードライヴのDVD/BDをご購乳されるとインターネットアンケートが出来るようなので、ぜひぜひご感想などお寄せください…

It seems They will be running an internet questionnary asking for feedback. Although I don't know if is in general or about the home releases
>>
>>1950039
Nice. They're going all out.

I'm laughing at the people who have liked the pics (mostly fanartists) literally saying they're dying because of Mirei's ~glance.
>>
I said that I will translate Kaneko's tweet last week. It took longer than I intended but here you go.

Enjoy.

http://pastebin.com/8sWqijYA
>>
>>1950102
>Gear tits キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━ッ
>>
>>1950038
>OTP
>isn't even a pair

Anon...
>>
>>1950143
I can certainly see a pair. And it's only one there.
>>
File: 1449277268378.jpg (98KB, 682x711px) Image search: [Google]
1449277268378.jpg
98KB, 682x711px
/a/non translated Akira's story.

http://pastebin.com/jCqTzy4g

Have to admit, I can fully understand that nip's annoyance at not seeing this in the show.
>>
>>1950166
Considering it's the whole foundation of Akira's character and motivation...yeah. Thanks for posting it, anyway.
>>
Here is the TL of the cast commentary in VDM website.

http://pastebin.com/6mPQpP77
>>
>>1950218

That was great.....if they did a OAV around them that would please me very much
>>
>>1950166
>>1950185
I can see why it was skipped. While doing wonders for Akira's character, it was useless fo the anime plot.

For the whole SOLDIER arc to made sense we need to know the reasons for Akira's crossdressing not what she felt.

In any case, the series was really hurt by being just 12 episodes long, however, given the comments from both the cast about more stuff being in the franchise future and Kaneko comments about a new MireMamo art for the next year, I'm hopeful about something more in store for the series.
>>
>>1950218
Highlights:
>Please don't forget Lady Lady sexiness and badass-ness!!!(^^)/
>Momoka was a very cute scum too
>I hope that someday we can live and laugh in Torino Town again
>I was surrounded by lots of cuties during the recording, so I'm very happy
>Nimi and Noe were just a guest characters, if you can remember their passionate yet refreshing relationship from time to time, I would be very happy
>>
Compilation of all translated stuff from /a/ and /u/.

Tell me if there's anything else you want me to add.

http://pastebin.com/KVy7PywK
>>
>>1949189
>This anime
Best thing about this anime is that they axed the useless guy from the VN. We need more of this.
>>
File: 1451735045582.jpg (165KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451735045582.jpg
165KB, 900x800px
Happy nyuu year!
>>
>>1950773
Not removed him, but added plenty of both yuri subtext and plain text.
I wish more adaptions would do that.
>>
>>1950818
>not only removed
Damn it.
>>
File: 54495982_p5.jpg (718KB, 1000x1611px) Image search: [Google]
54495982_p5.jpg
718KB, 1000x1611px
Mirei gets Bhikkhuni
>>
File: 54495982_p6.jpg (776KB, 1000x1556px) Image search: [Google]
54495982_p6.jpg
776KB, 1000x1556px
>>1950931
>>
File: 1451753098925.jpg (198KB, 1224x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1451753098925.jpg
198KB, 1224x1155px
>>
File: 1451753161603.jpg (119KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451753161603.jpg
119KB, 900x1200px
>>1950983
>>
File: 1451753224206.jpg (125KB, 1040x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1451753224206.jpg
125KB, 1040x1169px
>>1950984
>>
File: 1451753496029.png (816KB, 614x888px) Image search: [Google]
1451753496029.png
816KB, 614x888px
>>
>>1950777
Continuing to tease Akira x Torino with no actual payoff isn't fair.
>>
>>1951185
I fail to see how this is teasing. They're just standing there tits almost out, watching the camera/viewer.
>>
>>1951195
Lewd handholding
>>
>>1951185
Season 2, ojousama.
>>
File: IMG_20160102_195158.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160102_195158.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
https://twitter.com/matangoke/status/683445573618302976
>>
>>1950818
>>1950821
Was there any yuri kiss in Koihime Musou?
>>
File: 1274036154377.gif (1MB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
1274036154377.gif
1MB, 400x222px
>>1951374
Actually, there is at least one sex scene that I remember. There is also some stuff like this .gif from one of the OVAs.
They outright state that Sousou (blonde girl in the .gif) has sex with her generals and advisers. That's why some of the earlier posts were comparing Charlotte to her. Honestly Sousou is much more successful as she is a competent general with a powerful army on top of having a harem.
She also tries (unsuccessfully unfortunately) to get Kan'u to sleep with her.
Some girls are in love with other girls, but don't get that far. Most of the rest is subtext and humor.
Well worth watching for the yuri.
>>
File: dff3957ca78bd31df3c7e5e4fbd1c5ea.png (556KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dff3957ca78bd31df3c7e5e4fbd1c5ea.png
556KB, 1280x720px
>>1951403
Well worth watching a cute loli riding a pig.
>>
>>1951374
I don't remember any yuri kiss but Sonsaku and Shuyu were definitely having sex in one episode in Otome Tairan.
http://i.imgur.com/QlRfchn.gifv
>>
>>1951403
>She also tries (unsuccessfully unfortunately) to get Kan'u to sleep with her.
really, I vaguely remember one scene with kan'u in sousou's bed naked
>>
>>1951434
Yeah, but they conveniently get interrupted by an assassin just before they do it.
>>
File: 1450003796362.jpg (787KB, 1378x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1450003796362.jpg
787KB, 1378x1279px
>>1951403
>Honestly Sousou is much more successful as she is a competent general with a powerful army on top of having a harem.
But part of Charlotte's charm is her jobbing to everything stronger than a regular mook and her subjects still being loyal to her.
>>
>>1948956
Is this the same artist who did those nice Mairu/Himiko doujins?
>>
>>1949243
>people are arguing with the Nanoha CANON MARRIED troll

Do you idiots never learn?
>>
File: CX0GF-rUEAADvIN.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CX0GF-rUEAADvIN.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
I want to be Haruka
>>
>>1951767
If only she was smart enough to go with Akira. NimiNoe and Lady Lady got to go together so they obviously would have gone together too.
>>
>>1951839
Can't blame her for choosing to run though. Both she and Akira know nothing about Mermaid and what will happen to them once they arrived.

Lady Lady knows their shit because Rain is former government dog and J was part of crime syndicate.

Also considering how Mermaid were in Kasumi's flasback, Haruka got a point for being worried. Mermaid was probably in even worse state before Akira established Welter. And Torino is only observer so she can't do anything either. All those people in Feste and Torino Town can only live peacefully thanks to Akira reaching out to them.

Feste might be already there before anyone was being sent to Mermaid, but it's in the middle of mountain with no visual from the beach. Not many would brave through the jungle, in hope to find help.

Akira did nothing wrong except for cutting her hair and hiding her enormous hopes and dreams. She's bestest among best girl in Welter top three.
>>
>>1952047
They could've worked together though. Haruka and Akira as the leaders in Mermaid would've been better than the whole Governeur business.

Although assuming Akira's lesbianism is a secret for her family, it would've been kind of awkward for Akira's mother to work together with her daughter-in-law. Specially knowing she was fucking Akira's brains out in college.
>>
>>1952047
>Feste might be already there before anyone was being sent to Mermaid, but it's in the middle of mountain with no visual from the beach.
I wonder how Mirei knew where to go. Charlotte as well mentioned that "there is only one place for them to go", indicating Veste. There are probably roads or something leading to there, otherwise early newcomers would've got lost without anybody greeting them.

Speaking of the top three, I still don't get it why Charlotte tops Kasumi in their hierarchy. She arrived later, she is an ultimate jobber and she's not as calm and level-headed as Kasumi. Does Akira grade her officers based on the size of their harems? Because that would make sense, seeing as half the island is essentially Akira's harem, and another half is Charlotte's.
>>
>>1952052
Episode 10 showed that Charlotte and her Adel were an independent faction, presumibly Charlotte being the second in command was one of her demands to agree joining Welter.
>>
>>1952054
>jobbers
>demanding anything
I still don't get it.
Charlotte wasn't shown to do anything useful for Wärter; Kasumi would've been able to keep things in order just fine.
>>
Okay I've heard this word enough, what the hell is jobber?
>>
>>1952051
I'm thinking of making what if fanfic with Akira and Haruka coming to Mermaid together but I'm stalled at the start without proper character design for Haruka.
>>
>>1952047
HiiragiCorp probably knew something about what was going on, seeing how they were 1) able to plan ahead, 2) able to dig up info to send to Akira and 3) had tech for an artificial exter.
>>
>>1952060
Originally it was a name for wrestlers who deliberately lost matches.
Now it's used rather freely, but I personally define it as "somebody who was hyped up to be at least somewhat strong but then lost the majority of battles without ever getting their reputation back".
>>
>>1952052
Mirei only needs to go through the jungle to see the castle. She doesn't need to know where it is, she jut have enough guts to go through that jungle.

Charlotte's authority might came from the fact that her personal guards have unique powers and are stronger than your usual grunts. That or she's actually a real Nobility with great reputation.
>>
>>1952058
I'm pretty sure Charlotte had her own group of followers besides the Adel so it was more of a calculated decision on Akira's part to ensure the unification of Mermaid's denizens. And is entirely possible Charlotte was a legit fighter before being stomped by the protagonist powers of everyone else.

>>1952061
I'd love to read that. And the short story gave enough info to make an acceptable design of Haruka
>>
>>1952062
Probably, too bad that Haruka ran before they can tell Akira what's what.
>>
>>1952061
We got a pretty good description of her (tall, slim, pale, short "winglike" hair). We just don't know her hair colour.
>>
>>1952064
>She doesn't need to know where it is, she jut have enough guts to go through that jungle.
She had to go through all that stuff in the background to get to Veste from the shore. That's a lot of legwork. Yet she went straight to the center of the island without making any detours. Either she knew where she was going or some sort of "protagonist instinct" told her that good stuff is always at the center.
>>
>>1952065
>>1952067
Well yeah but I kind of need more info on her. What kind of clothes she wear, does she use any accessory, does she wear glasses, her eyes color. Using what we have so far wouldn't do her justice. She might as well be the blank self-insert character if I go on and start writing.

As Akirafag, I'm more than willing to self-insert as Haruka, but it's just not right, that's like inserting shitty OC under the cover of this unknown character; Sakaki Haruka.

Sorry but I'm very autistic when it comes to preserving characterisation.
>>
>>1952068
Mirei had sick hangtime in the air. She could probably see all over the island.
>>
Thinking about it, Akira is already pretty tall at 170cm. So if Haruka is "tall" to Akira then she must be gigantic.
>>
>>1952075
Maybe Haruka is (half) foreigner?

Or she worked out?
>>
>>1952076
I didn't know working out could make you grow taller.
>>
>>1952082
Wonderful, isn't it.
>>
File: 1451729003179.jpg (260KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451729003179.jpg
260KB, 1280x1024px
Literally my first image of Sakaki Haruka after reading that short story.
>>
File: CXzanMeUkAA9hiB.jpg (97KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CXzanMeUkAA9hiB.jpg
97KB, 684x1024px
What happens when flats collide?
>>
File: CXzanMgUwAAHd6p.jpg (138KB, 708x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CXzanMgUwAAHd6p.jpg
138KB, 708x1024px
>>1952117
>>
File: 54356197_p17.png (206KB, 1000x869px) Image search: [Google]
54356197_p17.png
206KB, 1000x869px
>>1952117
Magic.
>>
>>1948956
Right to left

>You were a woman all along, Gouverneur !?
(C)(K)
>You even change your voice...
>Yes
>Um.. [almost outside speech bubble]
>Where do you hide those breast...?
>Well [almost outside speech bubble]
>No wonder I felt something isn't right.
>Gouverneur, I actually thought of you as a creepy and disgusting arse with ED (erectile dysfunction) that likes to act as Prince with girly face. You should have told us what’s what going on since the very beginning.
>…My? What’s wrong?
>So you were thinking of those things… I’m sorry.
>Charlotte! Why would you said those things!
>It can’t be helped no? We thought she was a man all along after all…
>It’s okay, somehow I’ve realized that Charlotte don’t think well of myself for a while now.
>Oh, so you do realize it? W [don’t know if this means she got cut off or laughing]
>CHARLOTTE!!
>Still, I'm glad. I was so worried that with Gouverneur being male we will have some kind of incident someday. I'm relieved now that you have tell us the truth.
>You really landed that finishing blow, Kasumi-san
>N- [almost outside speech bubble]
>No, it’s not like that. By all means-, I mean I would never thought of you in such light
>It’s fine… Thank you for being so considerate to me for all this time…
>You two [almost outside speech bubble]
>>
>>1952256
Thanks, anon.

Based Charlotte is based.
>>
>>1952117
>'Sup Momoka
>I'm not crying!!
>Right~
>You know how it goes, sometime life ain't easy for us
>>
>>1952118
>And that's what friends are for!!
>No need to hold back when you're with good friends!
>Oh please~, I don't remember ever being friends with you
>Still
>...thanks
>Now that we're buddies, come and help me collect more profits will ya!
>What. No way.

If you know how to make Meifon's dialogue looks more southern then please help me.
>>
Would do more translation tomorrow, I need to sleep now.
>>
File: there'snoplacetohide.png (95KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
there'snoplacetohide.png
95KB, 684x1024px
>>1952287
Good night.
>>
File: whentwoflatscollide.png (133KB, 708x1024px) Image search: [Google]
whentwoflatscollide.png
133KB, 708x1024px
>>1952296
>>
File: CX28nAOUMAE8CB-.png orig.png (204KB, 771x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CX28nAOUMAE8CB-.png orig.png
204KB, 771x1000px
>>
>>1952287
Thanks a lot. If you have time, would you take a look at that Morizoh comic?
>>
File: 1451594340268.png (684KB, 650x646px) Image search: [Google]
1451594340268.png
684KB, 650x646px
>>
File: CXypoaoUEAAkp4S.png orig.png (76KB, 636x644px) Image search: [Google]
CXypoaoUEAAkp4S.png orig.png
76KB, 636x644px
>>
File: CX0LrIvUQAA0jDQ.png orig.png (379KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
CX0LrIvUQAA0jDQ.png orig.png
379KB, 600x541px
>>
>>1952287
>>
File: CX5XYYNUkAAqdN4.png orig.png (278KB, 461x516px) Image search: [Google]
CX5XYYNUkAAqdN4.png orig.png
278KB, 461x516px
>>
File: CX4L5nqUoAAzmB8.png (255KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CX4L5nqUoAAzmB8.png
255KB, 600x800px
Based saharan_vdm
>>
File: CX4L55bUAAE-LY7.png (237KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CX4L55bUAAE-LY7.png
237KB, 600x800px
>>1952453
>>
File: CX4L5vUUsAAFs2s.png (191KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CX4L5vUUsAAFs2s.png
191KB, 600x800px
>>1952454
>>
File: CX4L5qWUAAAjrN5.png (129KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CX4L5qWUAAAjrN5.png
129KB, 600x800px
>>1952456
>>
So according to VD wiki, Lady J breasts weight 10kg. That's some heavy stuff.
>>
>>1952457
>NTR
Out.
>>
>>1952476
Haruka brought it on herself
>>
File: CXkIaDUWAAAgJBw.jpg orig.jpg (116KB, 940x1150px) Image search: [Google]
CXkIaDUWAAAgJBw.jpg orig.jpg
116KB, 940x1150px
>>
File: CXyQPXIUMAAqro2.png orig.png (443KB, 773x650px) Image search: [Google]
CXyQPXIUMAAqro2.png orig.png
443KB, 773x650px
>>
File: 54356197_p19.png (227KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
54356197_p19.png
227KB, 708x1000px
>>
File: 54356197_p20.png (329KB, 714x862px) Image search: [Google]
54356197_p20.png
329KB, 714x862px
>>1953040
>>
File: CX9VoH2UMAAaaT5.png orig.png (358KB, 859x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CX9VoH2UMAAaaT5.png orig.png
358KB, 859x1200px
>>
File: CX8btmfUQAATtQe.jpg orig.jpg (139KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CX8btmfUQAATtQe.jpg orig.jpg
139KB, 765x1024px
>>
>>1953050
Right panel
>Mamori-san
>Momoka
>I bought the snacks-
Left panel, top to bottom, right to left
>Welcome home Mireichan!!
>Uwa-
>Did you get my Häagen-Dazs
>Got it here
>What about Mamo-chan Pocky?
>Also got it.
>Well done.
>Now for your welcome back kiss
>Wha- Momoka wait….
>Ah.
>Wait… Mamori-san is watching us!!
>So it’s okay as long as she’s not watching?
>That’s also not okay!!
>Um I..I didn’t see anythings…so..
>Mamori-san that’s absurd!!

Mamori just want Momoka to get her kiss.
>>
>>1953041
Right to left

>The beautiful gold sparkle under the light
>As I lazily opens my eyes
>The sight of smiling Mirei-san while looking at me fills my vision
>That’s why I
>’Mirei-san’s hair is pretty like a sunflower’ praised her.
>Mirei-san then hugged me without saying anything. Somehow, she cried a little while we embrace each other
>>
>>1953040
>[Outside of the panel, right side] Cockroach appeared
>Mamori-san, it’s okay now. I took care of it.
>So-sorry for making you do it, and thank you very much
>Even so, Mirei-san you’re really amazing. It’s like nothing can scare you…
>The thing that scare me the most is losing you, Mamori-san ……
>>
>>1952495
>Guess I burnt my tongue
>>
>>1950931
Title: Mirei-san that bought VD Bhikkhuni
>Now that it has been decided that Mamori-san (and me) would appear in Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni as DLC, I went bough one copy to try it.
>DLC downloaded contents
>DLC?
>Let’s start it right away (and finish everything so I can welcome Mamori-san)
>Mirei-san is good with action game, I can’t do it at all…
>So far I only play Animal Crossing
>That’s very Mamori-san
>Phantom Fall
>Third Drive
>boo bies
>Clothes Exploding
>? What’s wrong?
>>
>>1950939
>For the time being let’s pause this
>No- no it’s nothing
>Pause Screen
>Extar Liberator
>Dressed in underwear
>Does appearing Bhikkhuni means that I too will have appear while dressed in underwear….
>Because I’m an Extar [almost outside the bubble]
>[Under!?] Didn’t realize it
>Well not only that, you will also be touched everywhere…!?
>Can’t wait for Mirei’s Clothes Exploding scenes
>Bet there’s lots of them
>Momoka
>>
>>1949809
Title: Lady^2 VS MamoMireMamo
>Rain…
>My.. J.. I’m driving..Nn
>Hawawa
>You still do that even though you can’t Drive anymore?
>Of course.
>Both of us are Partners after all.
>That looks..
>Looks like you two haven’t done The Private Drive yet
>Aww, you shouldn’t said that
>>
>>1949811
>The Private
>Drive……!?
>I- Actually I’ve done it a bit with Mirei
>Oh
>B-but we’re stil…
>Say what!
>Nothing wrong with taking things slow
>The partner you always Drive with, the one you have solid bond with and keep nurturing the bond. Would want to do it with you
>Right? Mirei-chan
>E-even Mirei-san…?
>N-no!!
>My, so you don’t want to do it?
>!?
>No, I mean it’s not like that…
>>
>>1949814
>Even if I wanted to…
>If Mamori-san doesn’t want to…
>….Then I won’t do it.
>[outside panel] BGM when they Drive
>Mirei-
>-san…….
>They sure want to take it slow
>With that pace they’re never gonna…. N-Nn
>Why don’t you two get a room now ….
>>
>>1948590
Title: Your Name
>I’m sorry Mamori-chan
>I was so cruel to you
>I’m really sorry
>You hair is really cute you know
>Momoka-chan
>It made you looks like a princess
>Please don’t call yourself a monster
>Umm… If it’s not a trouble… would please you be my friend?
>I.. don’t have friends…Ah, I well that doesn’t mean that other people in this island not my friend, they’re..th-
>>
>>1948591
>Thank you Mamori-chan!
>Of course I’d be your friend!!
>I love you! I love you lots!
>hawawa it’s hurts Momoka-chan~
>Please stop It~
>Thank god..
>Thank you Mamo-chan~. Love you. Love you~
>Mirei-chan
>Mirei-chan, your most important thing
>Now is also my most important treasure
>>
>>1948592
>If you make Mamo-chan cried, I will kill you for sure. You hear me!
>Momoka…
>Please don’t fight~
>Have you properly tell Mamo-chan that you love her?
>….No
>Mirei-chan, I know that your reticence is one of your cute point
>But sometimes a girl have to vocalize her feeling out loud
>Yes
>Confession is not the same with Drive okay?
>Thank you Momoka
>Very good!
>>
>>1952453
>Are you okay?
>I’m sorry …. I didn’t expect there would be alcohol there
>Ah..sorry..
>Listen, Akira-kun
>Why don’t you stay over tonight?
>but…
>Come on, It’s New Year today, it’s okay, right?
>>
>>1952454

>I don’t feel like letting you go home today, Akira-kun
>Torino-san
>What do you want to do today? The usual?
>Or maybe… you want to take the lead?
>>
>>1952456
>Torino-san. I’m drunk right now.
>Yes, I can see that
>That’s why…
>Yes?
>I want both of us to feel good together….
>Yes. Very good answer.
>>
>>1952457
>Our secret relationship.
>That began at the start of autumn.

I'm really not confident with that last line. [秋め始め] I'm not even sure if it actually says 秋.

Please point out any mistranslation.
>>
>>1952346
Which Morizoh comic? The three pages posted in this thread or there's other?

If there are others then I would do it tomorrow. Along with that 7 pages short doujin in pixiv by Kinako.
>>
File: CXjCXlxVAAA0wYB.jpg orig.jpg (147KB, 1002x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CXjCXlxVAAA0wYB.jpg orig.jpg
147KB, 1002x1024px
>>
File: CX-dOWTUEAA4M4f.png orig.png (209KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
CX-dOWTUEAA4M4f.png orig.png
209KB, 600x515px
>>
>>1953170
What's your take on how ninaryo sees the dynamics? (Kaneko just fav'd it by the way)

>みれ-->まも(恋愛感情)
>まも-->みれ(信頼)
>みれ-->もも(愛情)
>もも-->みれ(執着or未熟な恋愛感情)
>もも-->まも(信頼)
>まも-->もも(愛情)
>>
>>1953198
From /a/
>Mirei --> Mamori (sexual attraction)
>Mamori --> Mirei (trust)
>Mirei --> Momoka (love/affection feelings)
>Momoka --> Mirei (obsession or raw passion)
>Momoka --> Mamori (trust)
>Mamori --> Momoka (love/affection feelings)
>>
File: CX9mS9UUEAAlH2C.jpg orig.jpg (155KB, 1000x730px) Image search: [Google]
CX9mS9UUEAAlH2C.jpg orig.jpg
155KB, 1000x730px
>>1953198
Wait he unfav'd it. Trolled?
>>
Oh man, all these translated pages. Thanks based anon.

Now if there's a based anon #2 for typesetting.
>>
>>1953200
That pic is mfw no more new VDM episodes every Saturday
;_;
>>
>>1953140
>Confession is not the same with Drive okay?
Based Momoka.
>>
File: 54356197_p6.png (198KB, 1000x868px) Image search: [Google]
54356197_p6.png
198KB, 1000x868px
>>1953202
I'm working on it, anon. Sorry, I just woke up.
>>
File: your-name-01.png (106KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
your-name-01.png
106KB, 500x707px
>>1953139
>Momoka
>Not suffering
Now that's something you don't see every day.
>>
File: your-name-02.png (90KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
your-name-02.png
90KB, 500x715px
>>1953268
>>
File: your-name-03.png (77KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
your-name-03.png
77KB, 500x722px
>>1953269
>>
File: welcomeback.png (194KB, 859x1200px) Image search: [Google]
welcomeback.png
194KB, 859x1200px
>>1953127
>>
File: cockroachappeared.png (128KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cockroachappeared.png
128KB, 708x1000px
>>1953130
>>
>>1953129
>>
File: mireiboughtbhikkhuni_01.png (641KB, 1000x1611px) Image search: [Google]
mireiboughtbhikkhuni_01.png
641KB, 1000x1611px
>>1953132
>>
File: mireiboughtbhikkhuni_02.png (874KB, 1000x1556px) Image search: [Google]
mireiboughtbhikkhuni_02.png
874KB, 1000x1556px
>>1953385
>>
>>1953268
>>1953269
>>1953271
>>1953296
>>1953313
>>1953314
>>1953385
>>1953387

Thank you so much for this anon. You're the best
>>
File: llvsmmm_01.png (184KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
llvsmmm_01.png
184KB, 1000x1414px
>>
File: llvsmmm_02.png (218KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
llvsmmm_02.png
218KB, 1000x1414px
>>1953412

Forgot the link. >>1953135
>>
File: llvsmmm_03.png (201KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
llvsmmm_03.png
201KB, 1000x1414px
>>1953413
>>
File: CXzI6JfUoAArRRb.jpg (208KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
CXzI6JfUoAArRRb.jpg
208KB, 1000x1414px
>>
>>1953149
I think it says [秘め始め], but I have no idea what that means. Something about a princess. Is she referring to the fact that she has to play the "prince" outside and can only be the "princess" with Torino?
>>
>>1953430
It's a play on 姫始め which means first fuck of the year basically.
>>
>>1953434
That's only the second phrase or both panels are parts of the same sentence?
>>
>>1953437
Well the first one is how their relationship is a secret, then it's their first (secret) fuck.
>>
>>1953441
Thanks.
Let's see if I can make it work.
>>
File: secretrelationship_01.png (236KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
secretrelationship_01.png
236KB, 600x800px
>>1953145

>>1953442
Screw it, I'll just fix it later if somebody words it better.
>>
File: secretrelationship_02.png (215KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
secretrelationship_02.png
215KB, 600x800px
>>1953445
>>
File: secretrelationship_03.png (174KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
secretrelationship_03.png
174KB, 600x800px
>>1953446
>>
File: secretrelationship_04.png (123KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
secretrelationship_04.png
123KB, 600x800px
>>1953447
>>
File: 1450849928309.png (404KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450849928309.png
404KB, 750x900px
Spoilered for 2lewd.
>>
>>1953452
Why must japs always do this kind of pervy shit.
>>
File: 54302365_p1.png (303KB, 446x717px) Image search: [Google]
54302365_p1.png
303KB, 446x717px
>>1953458
They're too filthy for this world.
>>
>>1953198
Not that anon but how?
>もも-->まも(信頼)
How did this happen?

I can understand others but I don't see how Tokonome can see Momoka on the same level with Mirei. Maybe she explained it with other tweets but I can't into moon.

Here is the continuation of the tweet for you moonreaders.

>設定的に身体の関係なのがややこしいけど、「両想い」は成立しないから、3人でお友達からになると思う

>百華の発言みてると恋人友達の区別もない愛を知らない女の子という感じだし、

>続き)まもりちゃんは博愛主義っぽいので、そのまもりに沿う形の魅零さんが、ふたりで百華に愛情を注いであげてほしいよな…と。ふつーの女の子が当たり前に手に入れてるような友情から。一緒にごはん食べたり、買い物したり、下らない話をして笑いあったり。

>その結果が、あの「お正月におこたでミカン」するみれまもももによく表れているんじゃないかなーとか。

And this too. It's irrelevant to the relationship chart tweets but I saw Mirei's name there so maybe it's something.

>みれまも大好きなんだけど、可哀想な魅零さんにキュンときちゃうので、まもりちゃんには徹底的にツレないでいて欲しいし、百華はそれを端からみてて面白がってひっかきまわして欲しい…
>>
>>1953479
>but I don't see how Tokonome can see Momoka on the same level with Mirei
It's not Virgin to Momoka, it's Momoka to Virgin. Still doesn't make a lot of sense, though.
>>
>>1953481
Yeah I only realized that I fucked up the name after I posted it.
>>
File: CYCKsW-UMAAQTkk.png orig.png (318KB, 600x659px) Image search: [Google]
CYCKsW-UMAAQTkk.png orig.png
318KB, 600x659px
I like waking up every day with new stuff.
>>
File: CYCJHUGUsAAvC78.png orig.png (223KB, 434x691px) Image search: [Google]
CYCJHUGUsAAvC78.png orig.png
223KB, 434x691px
>>1953537
>>
>>1953537
I don't know how long it will last, but hopefully at least until the BDs are all out.
>>
File: CYCQhNNUAAEAOcD.png (192KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
CYCQhNNUAAEAOcD.png
192KB, 600x720px
>tfw gyaru gets called C7
>>
File: CXydl37UQAA6aaq.jpg orig.jpg (137KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
CXydl37UQAA6aaq.jpg orig.jpg
137KB, 600x842px
>>1953170
This one?
>>
File: 1451531855596.jpg (152KB, 736x710px) Image search: [Google]
1451531855596.jpg
152KB, 736x710px
>>1953560
Well, she kinda is C7. Only with glasses and a mole.
>>
File: CYDFiWwUoAAiSdX.jpg orig.jpg (75KB, 900x823px) Image search: [Google]
CYDFiWwUoAAiSdX.jpg orig.jpg
75KB, 900x823px
>>
>>1953424
Title: H from H-cup is for Hazukashii
>I’ve thinking about this for a while, but I think Mamori-san is….
>Only interested in my body….
>[outside left panel] mini ova
>She’s… she’s been acting weird lately. We even tried a rather peculiar ‘play’ before.
>Normally she wouldn’t do those things…
>I think…I think it’s my fault.
>It’s all because of my..my breast..being too big……
>Ahh
>Why did I have to be born with these shameful body….
>Hey- It’s okay if I beat her a bit right
>Well- we doesn’t have any after all…
>>
>>1953452
>……A shame huh. Your black hair was really pretty too……
>Now you’re the same with me, C7.
>You too…have turned into monster.
>Still, it’s weird.
>When I’m with you, not even a monster can scare me.
>>
>>1953459
>A horse?
>You jest, Kasumi-san. It’s Bambi okay. Bambi.
>Ah I see. It’s not a horse but a doe. Either way it fits you.
>My, for a gorilla you sure know how to talk-!
>OHOHOHOHO in the background
>>
>>1953538
>Hm…?
>Momoka-chan, you haven’t been licking your candy lately huh, what’s up with that?
>yea?
>Well you see~
>That’s because Mamo-chan’s homemade cookies are the most delicious snacks I’ve ever had!
>Mirei-san…!!
>We need to make sure this girl get her happiness no matter the cost~!!
>…definitely.
>>
>>1953568
Title: Happiness
>Whew-We really bought lots of stuff
>Mamo-chan, check this one. I’m sure it would look really good on you!
>Thank you.
>What about this skirt Momoka-chan>
>That’s cute-! I’d wear it! I’ll definitely wear it!
>Ah. Sorry Mirei-chan…
>We’re very sorry Mirei-san.

Is this the one?>>1952346

If there's others just post it here.

Work is very lax around first weeks of New Years so I have time to translate all of this. Can't say that I can continue this forever.
>>
>>1953665
>Aren’t you hurt!!
>We need to get you examined right away!!
>>
>>1953198
Well, guess I agree? Don't know how Momoka would start to develop trust for Mamori though.

>>1953199
I say 'sexual attraction' is incomplete for 恋愛感情, guess /a/ just forgot to include the translation for 'emotion'. I think best way to translate it would be 'sexual and emotional attraction'. The rest is perfect.
>>
>>1953479
>設定的に身体の関係なのがややこしいけど、「両想い」は成立しないから、3人でお友達からになると思う
>Based on that setting, the physical relationship between them is pretty complicated but because there are no ‘mutual feelings’, I think the three of them would be friends.

>百華の発言みてると恋人友達の区別もない愛を知らない女の子という感じだし、
>Based on Momoka’s remarks, I get the feeling that she doesn’t seem to really understand what love is and thus unable to recognized the distinction between lover and friends

>続き)まもりちゃんは博愛主義っぽいので、そのまもりに沿う形の魅零さんが、ふたりで百華に愛情を注いであげてほしいよな…と。ふつーの女の子が当たり前に手に入れてるような友情から。一緒にごはん食べたり、買い物したり、下らない話をして笑いあったり。
>Mamori is kinda philanthropis-y and Mirei always runs along with Mamori, so I want both of them to pour whole lots of affection for Momoka. And for them to form a friendship like normal girls. They would go out to eat together, go shopping together, and to laugh at stupid stories together.

>その結果が、あの「お正月におこたでミカン」するみれまもももによく表れているんじゃないかなーとか。
>And the result was ‘The incident involving mandarin orange on New Year’s Day’ would be something that usually happens with MireMamoMomo. Or something like that.

Last one in next post.
>>
>>1953479
>みれまも大好きなんだけど、可哀想な魅零さんにキュンときちゃうので、まもりちゃんには徹底的にツレないでいて欲しいし、百華はそれを端からみてて面白がってひっかきまわして欲しい…
>I love MireMamo but seeing sad Mirei never fails to get my heart tighten itself, so I kinda want Mamori to be thoroughly indifferent towards her, while Momoka that watch the whole thing from the very beginning stirring some trouble just to amuse herself.
>>
File: 54334088_p0.jpg (382KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
54334088_p0.jpg
382KB, 1000x1000px
>>1948758
Title: Can I fall in love with you (MireMamo Manga)
*Viewing complete until the last episode

The title isn't on this pic though.
>>
File: 54334088_p1.jpg (356KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
54334088_p1.jpg
356KB, 1000x1000px
>>1953734
>Let’s forget that matter about you Drive-ing with Momoka, anyhow why don’t you Drive with me tonight.
>You haven’t forgive me yet!?
>>
>>1953723
Thank you anon. I fucking hate that Fedex is taking its sweet time to deliver the nyantypes, I really want to see those short stories.

>>1953731
>>I love MireMamo but seeing sad Mirei never fails to get my heart tighten itself, so I kinda want Mamori to be thoroughly indifferent towards her, while Momoka that watch the whole thing from the very beginning stirring some trouble just to amuse herself.

What
>>
File: 54334088_p2.jpg (766KB, 1000x1389px) Image search: [Google]
54334088_p2.jpg
766KB, 1000x1389px
>>1953735
>--Well let’s leave that for a while. Honestly, I was jealous.
>I’m sorry
>P-please don’t apologize Mirei-san
>No, it’s okay. Mamori-san, you didn’t do anything wrong. I pushed down my feeling because of my own selfishness.
>It’s not like that!
>I am happy. I’m happy that you treasure me that much.
>>
>>1953736
Sad Mirei is cute, to make Mirei sad first make Tokonome act cold towards her. Momoka is amusing herself by stirring up shits between them.

Ninaryou have sadistic side too I guess.
>>
File: 54334088_p3.jpg (842KB, 1000x1389px) Image search: [Google]
54334088_p3.jpg
842KB, 1000x1389px
>>1953737
>Thank you. You’re also a very important person to me Mirei-san.
>Heya lovebird wanna play some cardgame…
>>
>>1953740
>Meifon
>A-
>I’ve done it now
>Enjoy yourself!
>Well then
>It’s not ”Well then”!
>>
File: 54334088_p4.jpg (531KB, 1000x1389px) Image search: [Google]
54334088_p4.jpg
531KB, 1000x1389px
>>1953742
Forgot pic.
>>
File: 54334088_p5.jpg (241KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
54334088_p5.jpg
241KB, 1000x1000px
>>1953743
>And I will sleep covered with Rain
>Man I wanted to sleep covered in money like before. Don’t have much now-

I know I missed one line outside Mamori’s speech bubble in her last dialogue, but please spare me. I can barely open my eyes now. I’m sorry.

>>1953736
You're welcome anon. I don't think I'll be busy before we hit second half of January so maybe, I can take a look on those stories.

Anyway good night.
>>
File: CYDu7hTVAAAAMa3.png orig.png (136KB, 526x377px) Image search: [Google]
CYDu7hTVAAAAMa3.png orig.png
136KB, 526x377px
>>1953729
>>1953730
>>1953731
Ninaryo confirmed sadist but also realist MireMamofag.
>>
File: hazukashii.png (185KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
hazukashii.png
185KB, 1000x1414px
>>1953715
>Go to sleep
>Come back
>Translations
Not that I'm complaining, of course.
>>
File: monsters.png (344KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
monsters.png
344KB, 750x900px
>>1953718
>>
File: notahorse.png (252KB, 446x717px) Image search: [Google]
notahorse.png
252KB, 446x717px
>>1953719
>>
File: themostdelicioussnacks.png (618KB, 695x1106px) Image search: [Google]
themostdelicioussnacks.png
618KB, 695x1106px
>>1953721
>>
File: happiness.png (163KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
happiness.png
163KB, 600x842px
>>1953723
>>
File: aren'tyouhurt.png (395KB, 900x823px) Image search: [Google]
aren'tyouhurt.png
395KB, 900x823px
>>1953724
>>
File: mamori cards.jpg (289KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mamori cards.jpg
289KB, 1280x720px
>>1953740
>>Heya lovebird wanna play some cardgame…
>>
File: canifallinlovewithyou_01.png (488KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
canifallinlovewithyou_01.png
488KB, 1000x1000px
>>1953734
>The title isn't on this pic though.
Well, it is now.
>>
File: canifallinlovewithyou_02.png (392KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
canifallinlovewithyou_02.png
392KB, 1000x1000px
>>1953961
>>
File: canifallinlovewithyou_03.png (947KB, 1000x1389px) Image search: [Google]
canifallinlovewithyou_03.png
947KB, 1000x1389px
>>1953963
>>
File: canifallinlovewithyou_04.png (517KB, 1000x1389px) Image search: [Google]
canifallinlovewithyou_04.png
517KB, 1000x1389px
>>1953965
>>
File: canifallinlovewithyou_05.png (672KB, 1000x1389px) Image search: [Google]
canifallinlovewithyou_05.png
672KB, 1000x1389px
>>1953967
>>
File: canifallinlovewithyou_06.png (273KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
canifallinlovewithyou_06.png
273KB, 1000x1000px
>>1953969
>>
new thread >>1947543
>>
>>1954097
Woah. That was freaky.
>>
>>1954097
Check your eyes anon.
>>
File: A1.png (80KB, 303x393px) Image search: [Google]
A1.png
80KB, 303x393px
Lady Lady (untranslated) 1rst micro-dujin.
couldn't save them on better quality
>>
File: A2.png (73KB, 302x395px) Image search: [Google]
A2.png
73KB, 302x395px
>>1954183
>>
File: A3.png (74KB, 304x401px) Image search: [Google]
A3.png
74KB, 304x401px
>>1954184
>>
>>1954183
>micro
>303x393
You weren't joking. Where are these from?
>>
File: B1.png (98KB, 293x378px) Image search: [Google]
B1.png
98KB, 293x378px
2nd (don't remember anyone posting these before)
>>
File: CXtZKeMUMAEO8wm.png (254KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CXtZKeMUMAEO8wm.png
254KB, 600x800px
>>1954186
Not him, but they're from saharan_vdm's twitter and I don't know why he didn't save the originals.
>>
>>1954186
I had to screencap them because I don't know how to save them otherwise. It's from twitter Saharan_vdm
If anyone can get them in better quality it would be great. I don't know how to work twitter
>>
File: CXtZKdkUsAALOy5.png (181KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CXtZKdkUsAALOy5.png
181KB, 600x800px
>>1954189
Right click -> view image -> add :orig to the end of the address and hit enter.
>>
File: CXtZK46UQAA5EuZ.png (193KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CXtZK46UQAA5EuZ.png
193KB, 600x800px
>>1954190
>>
File: CXtZG45UEAAwgXm.png (31KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CXtZG45UEAAwgXm.png
31KB, 600x800px
>>1954191
>>
>>1954190
Great thanks. Wish someone translates them too
>>
>>1954198
Translation anon will probably be around in a few hours, unless his (?) workload suddenly spiked.
>>
File: CXx2P62UwAAfsaj.png (715KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
CXx2P62UwAAfsaj.png
715KB, 1200x600px
>>1954199
I feel a bit guilty posting untranslated stuff, like a slave driver cracking the whip. But there's so much cute (and lewd) stuff.
>>
File: 53319993_p3.png (171KB, 631x641px) Image search: [Google]
53319993_p3.png
171KB, 631x641px
>>1954200
I know the feeling.
>>
File: 53319993_p4.png (56KB, 409x562px) Image search: [Google]
53319993_p4.png
56KB, 409x562px
>>1954202
>>
File: 53319993_p5.png (76KB, 839x713px) Image search: [Google]
53319993_p5.png
76KB, 839x713px
>>1954203
>>
File: 1452181833407.png (209KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452181833407.png
209KB, 708x1000px
>>
File: 1452182039300.png (293KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452182039300.png
293KB, 750x900px
>>
>>1954188
>N~…Large bath is truly the best isn’t it
>Certainly

>>1954190
>Today is second of January right?
>Yeah
>They said that when you have sex on the second of January it’s called ‘Hime Hajime’
>I think we haven’t done in this year…
>Hey J.. wanna do it now?
>There’s possibility that other people will come in, you’re okay with that?

>>1954191
>It’s okay
>No one would come in this late anyway…
>It certainly looks that way.

>>1954192
>じぇ
>Rain
>For continuation search for this
>Sorry for doing this right after New Year’s Day (lol)
>Happy New Year !
>>
>>1954199
>じぇ
>Rain
>I knew this would happen
>Mirei-san
>Mamori-san

We're all little girls here.
>>
>>1954202
>Mamori-san, it’s morning. Please wake up
>nn~~`
>Mirei~
>Carry me~~

>>1954204
>I’m…sorry
>I told you that violence is no good !
>>
>>1954229
>I’m sure it’s impossible for me as well.
>After all there are no ‘kindness’, no ‘love’, nor ‘hope’ in this place
>Don’t think about that anymore A3
>We’re gonna live.
>Not even the flower language.
>>
>>1954230
>What are we gonna do now C7. At this rate both of us will really be ‘taken care of’
>Should we just escape before the experiment finish?
>If I’m with you, we can make it no matter where…
>….just kidding.
>>
>>1954200
Title: Cruiser members playing games
Right
>Hey y’all we got nothing to do anyway, wanna play some game
>Oh, sounds good
Bottom
>What are we playin? Strip Mahjong?
>Of course not!

Middle
>Looks fun! Let’s do it.
>If Mamori-san want to do it then me too.
Bottom
>Turn~ turn~
>MireMamo that also move their body when turning in racing game

Left
>Hey Meifon do you have other game? We cleared this one.
>Piece of cake.
>Lady Lady that cleared the game right away
Bottom
>Hawawa….
>It’s okay, just calm down
>You’re not bothered with that?
>Nope. I’m doing great

This one sure is easy, don't you just love handwritten shorthand kanji characters.
>>
>>1954318
Thanks translating-anon. You are a best
>>
>>1954199
Lol poor Meifong. What the hell is going on in there? Do they all have sex in there or something
>>
>>1954333
They just call each other names seductively while making the sound of kissing with their hands.

Nothing lewd.
>>
>>1954331
You're welcome man.

I'm far from the best but I do this because I love VDM. I'm happy that you enjoy it.
>>
File: CYIuBDNUMAAvE4Q.png orig.png (81KB, 287x189px) Image search: [Google]
CYIuBDNUMAAvE4Q.png orig.png
81KB, 287x189px
>>
>>1954338
What is this? Fan art for the ants?
>>
>>1954340
The fanartist probably cut it from a bigger work.
>>
File: CYIGO3qUsAI7emR.png orig.png (255KB, 625x668px) Image search: [Google]
CYIGO3qUsAI7emR.png orig.png
255KB, 625x668px
>>1954337
Not that oneesama but thank you.
>>
File: CXjjim7UsAAGQUZ.png (247KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CXjjim7UsAAGQUZ.png
247KB, 600x800px
Forgot to post this. It's bigger ver of this>>1954187

>Hey. J listen...
>Rain
>Will you promise not to laugh afterwards?
>What’s wrong?
>>
File: CXjjik0UMAAI2Kc.png (242KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CXjjik0UMAAI2Kc.png
242KB, 600x800px
>>1954383
>*small laugh
>>
File: CXjjimaUMAAK0pp.png (275KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CXjjimaUMAAK0pp.png
275KB, 600x800px
>>1954385
>--…I know.
>You laughed
>Well so do you..
>You’re right
>>
>>1954386
Thanks anon. They are so cute, I'm gonna miss them
>>
>>1954328
Just realized that I fucked up a bit.
>Oh, oh sounds good
Is Rain's dialogue so it belong with
>What are we playin? Strip Mahjong?
>Of course not!
>>
File: 54111316_p13.png (402KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
54111316_p13.png
402KB, 800x600px
>>1954402
>tfw probably won't see a couple like lady lady again in anime for 10+ years
>tfw no lady lady merch
>>
File: 54111316_p14.png (321KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
54111316_p14.png
321KB, 800x600px
>>1954504
>>
File: 54111316_p15.png (371KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
54111316_p15.png
371KB, 800x600px
>>1954507
>>
File: 54111316_p16.png (215KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
54111316_p16.png
215KB, 800x600px
>>1954510
>>
File: CWsOpZSVAAE8PU9.png (244KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CWsOpZSVAAE8PU9.png
244KB, 600x800px
>>1954512
>>
File: CWsOpYXVAAIvI5h.png (230KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CWsOpYXVAAIvI5h.png
230KB, 600x800px
>>1954514
>>
File: CWsOpWlUAAEIQrd.png (162KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CWsOpWlUAAEIQrd.png
162KB, 600x800px
>>1954515
>>
File: 1449338143257.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449338143257.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>1954504
>tfw no more Lady Lady
>tfw you get attached to an anime only to get a hole after it's over
>two sentences above perfectly described by Akira

You are right anon. Honestly LL is such an OTP
couple, I don't know why people don't care about them.

Where have all the yurifags have gone? Did they got scared by the ecchi?
Second worst thing after no Season 2 is the almost non-existent fandom.
I can't even seem to find fanfictions of VDM either.
>>
File: anemone_01.png (102KB, 613x871px) Image search: [Google]
anemone_01.png
102KB, 613x871px
>>1954323
Reposting the whole thing.

>>1954520
You have to consider that a lot of yurifags are also purityfags. Then there's the lack of intimacy between the majority of the cast outside of Driving (which makes VDM akin to Sakura Trick in some people's eyes) and poor marketing choices.
>>
File: anemone_02.png (111KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
anemone_02.png
111KB, 708x1000px
>>1954537
>>
>>1954520
Honestly, I'm not unhappy with the fanart that VDM has gotten. It's more than some shows I've watched. It just requires lots of twitter stalking. More would always be nice though, of course.
>>
File: ll-bath-01.png (214KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ll-bath-01.png
214KB, 600x800px
>>1954318
>>
File: ll-bath-02.png (161KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ll-bath-02.png
161KB, 600x800px
>>1954542
>>
File: ll-bath-03.png (169KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ll-bath-03.png
169KB, 600x800px
>>1954543
>>
File: ll-bath-04.png (27KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ll-bath-04.png
27KB, 600x800px
>>1954544
>>
>>1954537
>You have to consider that a lot of yurifags are also purityfags.

wrong.
It's because they are an established couple, and they have no conflict what so ever with each other.

We need a prequel short or cour that at least shows us more back story for them.
>>
>>1954547
>wrong.
>It's because they are an established couple, and they have no conflict what so ever with each other.
I don't see how making a completely different point disputes my statement.
Not to mention that I was talking about VDM as a whole, not LL specifically.
>>
>>1954549

because blaming "purity-fag" is as pointless as telling someone to 'go back to reddit'.
>>
>>1954547
>It's because they are an established couple, and they have no conflict what so ever with each other.

That's dumb. Not everything needs to be forced drama.
>>
>>1954552

conflict =/= drama
>>
File: 1451349443553.jpg (792KB, 855x964px) Image search: [Google]
1451349443553.jpg
792KB, 855x964px
>>1954550
That is another different point that doesn't prove my claim is wrong.
Yurifags have trouble approaching ecchi shows. Now whether it's because they've been burnt before on harems, they dislike the openly NSFW shows or they're simply embarrassed, I don't know and I don't care. Maybe things would've been different if it was marketed solely as yuri and had actual intimacy between the main cast.
>>
>>1954554
"Conflict" is literally the definition of "drama".
>>
>>1954556
I mean, you're preaching to the choir here, to let you know.

But as it stands I like this show for simple face value, there isn't much depth to this show beyond character types.

It's not most of this board is 'purityfags' but just want some well written romance.
>>
>>1954561
People on this board are content with following several seasons of extremely diluted subtext, or watching a het show for a small, insignificant lesbian couple in the background. For someone who's desperate for /u/-related anime, they sure are picky.
>>
>>1954561
>It's not most of this board is 'purityfags' but just want some well written romance.
Thing is there was no romance in VDM besides LL being an estabilished romantic couple (and nothing was shown about them overtly).

I don't know why people expected some epic yuri story from an ecchi show. Enjoy the tits and the no males.
>>
>>1954556
Doesn't mean you are disagreeable means you are right. The sailor moon fandom proves you wrong. Fanfiction and artwork has been generated for years out of literal yuri dreaming (I'm not opposed, mind you), where the cast is largely hetero, with no yuri or intimacy with the expectation of the canon outer pair. Intimacy means nothing.
>>
>>1954570
>The sailor moon fandom proves you wrong.
How, exactly, does one fandom prove my theory that VDM would've been more successful if it had intimacy wrong? These are completely disconnected things. It's like saying that the popularity of marshmallows proves that people don't need chocolate chips in their chocolate chip cookies.

>Intimacy means nothing
Maybe in the age of Sailor Moon, when yurifags had nothing to choose from.
>>
>>1954575
>prove my theory

well for one, your "theory" is;
Why isn't VDM more popular? I like it, so why doesn't every body? It must be the purity fags!

There really isn't anything to agree or disagree on because there is nothing there.
>>
>>1954581
>well for one, your "theory" is;
>Why isn't VDM more popular? I like it, so why doesn't every body? It must be the purity fags!
Ah, you're one of those. I like that you were so touched by the part about purityfags that you left everything else out.
What you've listed isn't a theory. My theory is that if VDM actually delivered what it had in promo material (actual intimacy between the main cast), it would've been more popular. Purityfags, poor marketing choices and lack of actual romance are reasons why VDM's fandom is relatively small compared to other new IPs featuring schoolgirls, on top of it being a niche product. Fixing one of the problems would've helped its case significantly. Too late for that now, though.
>>
File: morning_01.png (167KB, 631x641px) Image search: [Google]
morning_01.png
167KB, 631x641px
>>1954322
>>
>>1954583
So you don't have a theory.

You have the power of hindsight, and backtracking. Again, there is nothing here.
>>
File: morning_03.png (74KB, 839x713px) Image search: [Google]
morning_03.png
74KB, 839x713px
>>1954589
>>
File: 1450034977559.jpg (35KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1450034977559.jpg
35KB, 554x439px
>>1954590
>"Here's a theory"
>"That's not a theory and you have nothing"
It was nice having an argument with you.
>>
>>1954592
See you next week.
>>
File: justkidding.png (258KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
justkidding.png
258KB, 750x900px
>>1954324
>>
>>1954589
>>1954591
Second one?
>>
>>1954597

Here. >>1954203
>>
Why is no one uploading these comics/images on dynasty anymore?
>>
>>1954600
Uploading images on Dynasty is a pain in the ass. I don't think anybody ever tried to.
>>
>>1954537
>poor marketing choices.
I'd blame it more on this.
I don't think the fanservice existing drives people away. After all, even lewd het stuff isn't guaranteed to succeed. The lack of romance to support the lewd, and the overall poor execution is what fails to bring people in.
What we love about it is the character designs, the animation and the lesbian shenanigans. However, the story, setting, characterization, hell just about everything was poorly handled.
The wrong kind of fanservice also didn't help. THOSE scenes almost certainly damaged the potential fandom. When you add Siren to that, it's clear they had no idea who they could sell this to.
>>
File: cruisermembersplayinggames.png (624KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
cruisermembersplayinggames.png
624KB, 1200x600px
>>1954328
>>
>>1954546
It's so cute that they're this in love with each other.
>>
>>1954552
>forced drama
Any more buzzwords?
>>
File: smalllaugh_01.png (238KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
smalllaugh_01.png
238KB, 600x800px
>>1954383
>>
File: smalllaugh_02.png (235KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
smalllaugh_02.png
235KB, 600x800px
>>1954767
>>
File: smalllaugh_03.png (266KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
smalllaugh_03.png
266KB, 600x800px
>>1954768
>>
I just want to offer my thanks to translator and typeset anons, you're doing good job.
>>
>>1954556
>Maybe things would've been different if it was marketed solely as yuri and had actual intimacy between the main cast.

I think that's one of the reasons too. Yuri fans mostly are interested in the romance. Of course some lewd is not bad, but when the show is promoted mostly as fanservice/ecchi this repels some (if not a lot) of them.

Ecchi fans (when it comes to boobs and female cast) on the other hand are mostly male, so a full female cast makes them lose interest. I'm saying this because I've seen some of them saying it.
No wonder some straight harem anime get more seasons.

I think when they created VD they didn't know exactly the target audience
>>
>>1955011
>Yuri fans mostly are interested in the romance
Guess that's why the best selling yuri so far is Yuru Yuri oh wait.

Rather than romance, they simply want a good story with good characters and reasonable conflict that somehow involves at least two girls being in love with each other.
>>
>>1955013
Without any kissing or lewd, too. And romance.

So basically non-sexual subtext.
>>
>>1955014
>there are people who actually want subtext shows
This boggles my mind.
>>
>>1955011
I agree they don't know their target audience but I hate the misconception that yuri fans don't want lewd just because they also want relationship building/romance. And QB is one of the most successful ecchi/fanservice series ever and has an all female cast (unless you want to get really anal and count Rana/background characters).
>>
>>1955015
Amazingly, most yuri fans want innocent subtext. See sales.

I like the lewd myself so I can't get into the mindset. That said, there was no romance in VDM either, so yeah.
>>
>>1955017
>want
You sure it's not a case of having nothing to choose from? There's hardly a lot of shows with a focus on girl-on-girl romance. Subtext is the second best.

But actually wanting for more subtext shows to be released is incomprehensible to me. It's like hiring a hooker to tease you and leave you just when you're about to get to the good part.
>>
>>1955014
Kissing or lewd is always a plus when included.

And no, romance sucks. The story that involves at least two girls in love with each other can be anything, it doesn't have to be romance. A slice of life following an established couple going on with their life. A comedy about an old married yuri couple shenanigan. A mystery and supernatural show about how a ghost girl fall in love with a living girl. A growing up story of a girl accepting who she is, like Hanjuku Joshi.
>>
>>1955021
>The story that involves at least two girls in love with each other can be anything, it doesn't have to be romance.
You realize that relationship between two people in love are called "romance", right?
>>
>>1955023
You also realize that I'm talking about genre in general right?
>>
>>1955021
If there's as romance without kissing or lewd, especially yuri, it's boring.
If there's kissing or lewd without romance, there's no relationship.
It's either that or that in anime.
>>
>>1955024
But you do realize that the person you were replying to wasn't talking about the genre, right?
>>
>>1955026
Yes and?

I can't talk about new topic when I'm replying to someone else?
>>
>>1955027
You can't say "No, X sucks because reasons" when the person you were replying to was talking about a different X entirely. Unless you're schizophrenic and having another conversation with a voice in your head.
>>
>>1955028
Right. That was my bad. The way I phrased it was quite ill. I wanted to go one to new topic with that 'romance' but I should have said something first about it being romance as in the genre and not just romance in general.
>>
>>1955019
There's actually this sick mentality among nips that yuri must remain 'pure'. The writer for kinmoza season 1 is one of them. I would like to think that those people are the minority but then it's nips. Guess real full force yuri intimidate them.
>>
>>1955032
Nah, it's waifufags who falsely think they yuri fans. Same with people who can't stand male characters or non-virgins in their yuri.
>>
>>1955036
I think there's a slight difference between waifufags and shitheads that thinks yuri needs to be pure. But guess that doesn't really matter, all of them are still scums.
>>
>>1955039
Why would an actual yuri fan and not a waifufag who just doesn't want them to show interest in (other) men not want some girls' relationship to culminate in tender love-making?
>>
>>1955032
>The writer for kinmoza season 1 is one of them.
She never said anything of the sort. What she said, was that she used to have a "stricter" view on yuri. But after the passage of many years, she has loosened up some, and is now agreeable on different definitions of the Yuri genre. She talked a lot more on what she wants on yuri, but the rest of it is not translated directly into english.

And why are people arguing about this? The Japanese view on yuri has always been rather different from what the non-Japanese want due to the difference in culture. That Verena person said it her thesis. It's not so much what a set of characters must do, but the feelings and images..etc.. that the yuri fanbase draws from that defines it. Very different from the english viewpoint of needing lots of love confirmation, a clear romantic outline, or even lesbian proclamation, as proof or evidence or some such thing. Like this is a court and not entertainment.
>>
>>1955040
Mental illness, bigots, etc. you know those creature that don't deserve to breathe.

That's like asking why would anyone vote for Trump.
>>
File: akira4.jpg (95KB, 721x622px) Image search: [Google]
akira4.jpg
95KB, 721x622px
>>1955042
Well I don't know about you but she said something like she's afraid to 'taint' them, and that's not really a nice perspective to have.

It's been quite some time after I read that so maybe I'm mistaken. I would be very happy to be wrong about this though.

I can't say I see any arguing here neesan, we're just talking. Are you not okay with a discussion about yuri on /u/?
>>
>>1955042
>Japanese view on yuri has always been rather different from what the non-Japanese want

There are western fans who think MariMite is yuri and so do not all Japanese fans think that it is. There are a lot of yuri definition debates in their threads. When there's no
>love confirmation, a clear romantic outline
a lot of Japanese fans would feel betrayed as well.
>>
>>1954504
>That was pretty cute, what those two were doing..
>Indeed.
>じぇ?

>>1954510
>Hey, what are you doing there?
>Your left hand. Show it to me.
>Here you go….What are you up to?

>>1954512
>It’s a perfect fit.
>Wh…
>Why are you also doing such cute thing..
>Baka...[baka means baka]

>>1954514
>You haven’t let your eyes off that ring for a while now.
>Well it is a flower, it will wilt before long. A shame really.
>Especially because it’s something that you gave me.
>I want to at least take picture of this.

>>1954515
>Rain
>Hm?
>You’re taking pictures right?
>Well, yes. What’s up with the sheets?
>It’s the substitute for the bridal veil

>>1954517
>Even though this supposed to be a simple ring…
>Well then J. Capture me?
>Also! You need to put on the veil too, okay?
>I want to take picture of us together after this..
>Roger….I mean understood.

God that was so sweet. Lady Lady is too good for me.

Earlier than usual so I can drink freely with my mates later. I'm already tipsy though. Sorry if I fucked up somewhere.
>>
>>1955042
I'm probably in the minority, but I think MireMamo is totally yuriand in love with each other. This was the creator's intention from the beggining anyway.
Honestly, people who go nuts over how Mamori didn't say I love you etc, i think they are insecure themselves and need a 100% confirmation.

I agree more with the nips logic here. Yuri is broader than just that.
It's similar to saying girl crushes don't count unless they have sex with each other and admit they are in love.
>>
>>1955058
Thanks anon have fun later haha
>>
>>1955066
>I'm probably in the minority, but I think MireMamo is totally yuriand in love with each other. This was the creator's intention from the beggining anyway.

You're not alone. I think it's totally fair to say that Mirei and Mamori's relationship wasn't handled as well as it could and should have been (and that goes for basically everything in the show) but people trying to claim they aren't a couple and aren't in love are just being deliberately obtuse and antagonistic.
>>
>>1955066
>go nuts over how Mamori didn't say I love you
I'm not going nuts over it. I'm mad about no love confession from Mirei which means it's not love but the need to protect or some other bullshit.
>>
>>1955070
>people trying to claim they aren't a couple
I don't get those people.
They absolutely did drop the ball in the anime though. The first three episodes are the best part of the show by far.
>>
File: Copia de miremamostory02.jpg (850KB, 881x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Copia de miremamostory02.jpg
850KB, 881x1200px
Finally the magazines have started to arrive

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k6ekm3l26z5c58z/Nyantype9.rar

This is just September issue with the MireMamo story. I should get the rest of them later today and have them scanned by night (if Fedex delivery doesn't fuck me over of course)
>>
>>1955081
Already read something in there that made me fall from my chair laughing.
>>
>>1955090
What was it?
>>
File: CYNNfQjU0AIgkZc.png orig.png (399KB, 347x549px) Image search: [Google]
CYNNfQjU0AIgkZc.png orig.png
399KB, 347x549px
>>1955096
Copying from /a/. I'm too lazy to translate everything right now but this is correct.

>backstory
>Nothing like that. It just says why Mirei saved Mamori. The whole story is 4 parts:
>Mamori thoughts (worthless)
>Mirei thoughts (can be described in 1 sentence)
Drive
>Sumimasen

>And that's all.
>>
>>1955101
MireMamo in a nutshell.
>>
>>1955101

I will cut them some slack that it takes place early in the story.

Good god they seem to make Mamori so unlikable at times.
>>
>>1955111
Just like a typical shoujo protag.
>>
>>1955111
>>1955113
I think fanart/promo pics make her more likable and interested in Mirei than she actually is as portrayed in the show.
>>
>>1955101
Wonderful. Fucking wonderful.

How do they hit it out of the park with the Charlotte, Lady Lady and Akira stories but fail so hard with everything involving MireMamo?
>>
>>1955111
Well the story happens before they arrive to Veste for the first time, just after they defeated Health & Fitness
>>
>>1955115
Because they need to 'build it up' and shit.
>>
>>1955117
That story was released long before the anime premiered so they couldn't release a lot of info without spoiling the anime. That is why Akira's story was the last one
>>
>>1955116
It happens between 2 and 3 because Mamori didn't know Mirei's name in first.
>>
Man opinion is so fucking divided on Mamori isn't it.

>Mamori's thoughts made me laugh

vs

>Mamori's thoughts are fucking worthless
>>
>>1955130
Very, that is why I'd like to see the story translated. People stll letting their bias influence the actual events of the show
>>
>>1955066
I think the same as you, Mirei x Mamori couple
>>
>>1955130
I see stirred up misunderstanding here as well. Sorry, I was too rough on Mamori.

Both of these opinions are mine, by the way. It's just different parts. Her thoughts in drive scene were fun.
>>
>>1955066
I think they're very cute together. There are legitimate complaints and shortcomings to how they were portrayed, but you can be assured that the more stubborn complainers will never be assuaged.
>>
>>1955130
I was the one who said that Mamori's thoughts made me laugh.
Mainly because it's the same thing she said over and over in the first episodes, her crush on princes and stuff like that.

Then her crush on Akira happened so this story is moot.
>>
>>1955066
>I agree more with the nips logic
But their logic is that Mirei loves Mamori but Mamori doesn't and it's unrequited. At least the biggest nip MireMamofags think that, I don't keep tabs about every irrelevant who tweets about VDM.
>>
>>1955229
Kaneko still ships them though
>>
>>1955236
I wish the writers did too.
>>
>>1955236
Kaneko favorited ninaryo's tweet about the MMM "triangle" though.

I didn't read any confirmation from Kaneko though. I mean, if we go from his pics, Charlotte/Kasumi is canon and MMM is an actual threesome (which by the way has been received incredibly well).
>>
>>1955243
>Kaneko favorited ninaryo's tweet about the MMM "triangle" though.

He either unfavorited or never did it since is not shown.
>>
>>1955209
Mirei sleep groping Mamori was something that happened in the story?
>>
>>1955246
I posted that. He faved and unfaved in the span of max 10 minutes.
>>
File: 1452271181443.png (599KB, 1181x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1452271181443.png
599KB, 1181x1261px
>>
>>1954556
Is anything interesting said in the pic or the others from the same 'collection'?
>>
>>1955285
Momoka asks Charlotte when she's going to get pregnant so she could get more milk outta her.
>>
>>1955209
It's Hiroyuki now.
>>
>>1955283
Good
>>
File: Kasumi story 1.jpg (2MB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
Kasumi story 1.jpg
2MB, 1700x2338px
From /a/
>>
File: Kasumi story 2.jpg (980KB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
Kasumi story 2.jpg
980KB, 1700x2338px
>>1955622
>>
File: Charlotte story 1.jpg (1MB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte story 1.jpg
1MB, 1700x2338px
>>
File: Charlotte story 2.jpg (942KB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte story 2.jpg
942KB, 1700x2338px
>>1955626
>>
File: Meifong & Torino story 1.jpg (2MB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
Meifong & Torino story 1.jpg
2MB, 1700x2338px
>>
File: Meifong & Torino story 2.jpg (1MB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
Meifong & Torino story 2.jpg
1MB, 1700x2338px
>>1955629
Probably should've posted them in the new thread, but whatever.
Last one.
>>
>>1955629
Wait Meifon and Torino have a short story as well? Did someone translated the story in the past?
>>
>>1955636
Nope.
Also someone should make a new thread.
>>
>>1955642
*cough*
>>1954096
>>
>>1955032
You got that completely wrong, she didn't say it in the sense to don't "taint" them, but because she isn't the writer of the manga, just of the anime, and she didn't want to add anything that the characters from the manga didn't have already.

But even at the end if she wanted to do yuri pure, Kinmoza ended being pure yuri, if you compare it to other similar series in which she didn't work, you can tell Kinmoza is a real yuri series.
Thread posts: 582
Thread images: 196

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.