[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a Yuri Plot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 36

File: 1445030020191.jpg (86KB, 1300x621px) Image search: [Google]
1445030020191.jpg
86KB, 1300x621px
The industry has failed. Yurifags, unite up!

No pasta, no half-assing "it's like this franchise but with lesbians," only yuri.

Old thread that nobody will ever reference
>>1891735
>>
One day a massive alien fleet arrives in the solar system and demands that the inhabitants of the system surrender for the crimes they've committed against them. Humanity is obviously confused and asks them what they did, the aliens then realize they took a wrong turn and ended up in the wrong place, so they try to cover up their embarrassment by forming an alliance with humanity claiming their demand was a test.

As the alien fleet leaves to go find their real enemy, they leave behind a team of ambassadors to solidify the alliance. It so happens that the aliens look like beautiful women and are all lesbians, so they get along well with the human women.

The protagonist would be the youngest alien girl in the team who stays at the home of a young girl and attends the same school with her, so she can learn how human culture works.

Light yuri with comedy and some action.
>>
>>1928236
Thank god. Single mom and office lady better be back.
>>
>>1928252
>the aliens then realize they took a wrong turn and ended up in the wrong place
That's a massive wrong turn, are they related to Evangelion's Lillith by any chance?
>>
File: tumblr_lwui3zSL5d1qmubgso2_500.png (244KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwui3zSL5d1qmubgso2_500.png
244KB, 500x282px
>>1928271
Oh I was starting to think nobody was interested anymore.

Should I write more then?

For future reference I put what I wrote so far into a doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BraehG9p1dN4AbuL2vsYjF94kE3eNGFZ5eo95rvvoLc/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>1928310
thanks for the link
>Should I write more then?
There's a whole new thread for you to take the story where ever you want to. I can say I enjoyed it.
>>
>>1928310
Anon, no one would tell you not to writefag it up, but if you're just gonna be doing the one story maybe it's best to keep it inside the google doc you got going instead of choking the thread.
>>
>>1928350
That's true. Originally it was supposed to be just a one off plot idea but i guess it's kind of beyond that now right?

There isn't really a writefag thread though. Maybe I should start one.
>>
>>1928374
I think is okay to ask for feedback in this thread, but clogging the thread with bits and pieces of your story it isn't.

You can, for example, write a chapter or two, update your doc and share the link to it.

If you do come up with others outlines post them here, though.
>>
>>1928402
You're not wrong. I think I'm going to do that since now that I think about it this is the closest thing to a writefag thread and I don't want to really clog this place up.
>>
File: 1442885377470.jpg (222KB, 500x900px) Image search: [Google]
1442885377470.jpg
222KB, 500x900px
Girls I have an amazing and innovative new yuri idea. I know it's not what most of you are accustomed to but bear with me: Two girls fall in love and no man or angst gets between them.
>>
>>1928413
Such innovative joke.
We've been innovating since these threads started.
>>
>>1928413
I'm not sure if the world is ready for something like that.
>>
>>1928413
>no angst
dropped
>>
A girl falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, she stalks the other girl. However, the other girl is also stalking her. The two enter a cat and mouse game where each tries to stalk the other without being seen.
>>
>>1928431
>Stalk-Ai!
>>
>>1928432
in the far distant future a woman is making her money through trucking cargo across the galaxy. One day while at a seedy pitstop on a particularly dodgy delivery a robot fuvitive manages to upload herself into the womans ship. Soon after taking off the woman starts to notice something is off about her ships operating system. After a little troubleshooting the jig is up. The AI intorduces herself and explains that she needed to take over the womans ship in order to survive.

Not wanting to cause a 2001 space odessy type 'accident' she agrees to take the AI to the nearest 'safe' system to download her into a body.

Once she has transfered the AI into a new robot body (female of course) she finds that she's become a criminal now too for helping the AI escape.

Thus starts their smuggling career as a duo, always fighting to be one step before the law... And soon also a passionate romance between the two heroins.
>>
>>1928503
Are there any aliens?
>>
>>1928503
This has a lot of potential.
>>
>>1928503
Would you be all right with me incorporating some of those ideas into a story of mine?
>>
>>1928413
>no angst
B-but its...
FORBIDDEN PLOT!
>>
>>1928503
Neat idea
>>
>>1928504
Yes but they're so different that there's no meaningful interaction between them and humans.
>>1928524
Feel free to do whatever with it.
>>1928522
>>1928665
Thank you. Maybe when i'm done with OL and mother i'll expand it a little.
>>
>>1928503
i like this idea. Robots/AI probably don't have a good clue about human emotions / romance / sex. That could be pretty entertaining

I still dont now what is wrong with a "deadly game" scenario. I know it was made a shit tone of times (that's why i have problems to come up with something)
>>
>>1928862
The deadly game game scenario feels over used and often feels like monster of the week in disguise. Plus it
s rife with one up manship and power leveling.

I think it could be done really really well if the plot didn't follow only one character though so you never know who will actually win.
>>
>>1929089
>I think it could be done really really well if the plot didn't follow only one character though so you never know who will actually win.
Now you're unto something.
>>
A smalltime thief rescues a legendary mechanic by happenstance, and acquires a lightweight power armor with a thousand thievery tricks and tools. Also said mechanic is the love interest.

As heists are enough money is stolen for the thief to amass an army and claim a nation. At the end A thief just like her appears.
>>
>>1929135
*as heists are pulled
>>
File: curie_by_darrengeers-d9htjli.jpg (75KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
curie_by_darrengeers-d9htjli.jpg
75KB, 1191x670px
>>1929135
What do you mean a thief just like her appears? Does the new thief NTR her?

She doesn't actually form an army and take a nation right? She just has enough money to do it right?

Also how doe power armour make you a better thief? I imagine it's bulk and stuff would make you loud and heavy.
>>
>>1929089
>>I think it could be done really really well if the plot didn't follow only one character though so you never know who will actually win.

well i had the idea to tell the story from different character*s points of view like in Game of Thrones (they make their plans etc to the win tournament) to make it more interesting

>>and often feels like monster of the week in disguise.

You have to explain me that

>>Plus its rife with one up manship and power leveling.

you mean like in Sword Art Online?
>>
>>1929386
>>and often feels like monster of the week in disguise.
>You have to explain me that

Not them, but I will. A monster of the week story works like this: You have the protagonist going against an different enemy, usually monsters, each episode and this fights are usually just there to fill a quota and don't really contribute to the overreaching plot the story has. Applied to the "deadly game scenario" you have the same but this time around is just "a rival." It fulfills the same role.

Following a limited perspective like Martin does is quite hard to pull off. You will need to create really good characters and being able to make their inner thoughts quite distinctive.
>>
>>1929474
well my plot the people would have to explore the town/island/where there are in.

Besides every story needs an antagonist (a rival)
>>
>>1929590
See that sounds kind of boring. What so great about the place they're in? Why is it even a deadly game scenario if that's not driving the plot.

Sounds like it could be hetter done as a survival scenario where nobody has to fight but fights do happen because survival is hard.
>>
>>1929598
the deadly game would be the main point of the story. Every character would try to win it

survival scenario is not bad too would with the deadly game scenario you can create interesting rules for the game
>>
>>1929602
It's true you can make interesting rules but they often feel very artifical.

You seem set on your idea which is fine but honestly i don't see how you'l be able to make such an over done plot good.

Anyways i recommend you check out Btooom andBattle Royal. I really enjoyed both and Ifelt that neither had annoying power creep and neither forced weird unatrual confrontations for cookness factor. People more or less acted realistically.
>>
>>1929607
Battle Royale was cool but no chance in hell you can call their acting realistic.
>>
>>1929613
Goes for all Japanese acting, though. Just about all? I have yet to see examples that are realistic.
>>
>>1929607
>>It's true you can make interesting rules but they often feel very artifical. You seem set on your idea which is fine but honestly i don't see how you'l be able to make such an over done plot good.

yes thats an problem i have. Come up with rules that make sense. And come up with an plot is difficult too thats why i am not satisfied with any idea i have
I read Btooom and its not a bad

putting yuri characters in this plot would be the smallest problem (to go back to topic)
>>
>>1929613
All asian actors suck. But the scenarios don't feel forced like most deadly game scenarios.
>>
>>1929624
Since you love your plot so much why don't you share it more with us?
>>
Since that anon was talking so much about her deadly game scenario I want to try my hand at a 'yuri' game scenario.

Here's my idea so far. 8 or so dykes hang out at a lesbian bar every night and get into a fight about who is the best at picking up girls. Every single one is a different yuri/lesbian archetype. To make it a real challenge they decide to each take turns to convert an unsuspecting cute straight girl.

The anime is from the 'straight' girls perspective. The twist is that the 'straight' girl is actually a huge lesbian but is trying to keep herself pure for her true love that'll be returning from overseas by the end of the show.

Will she be able to resist the episodic onslaught of lesbians? Find out next time on Yuri Ball Z!

She loses to the second to last girl and the last few episodes are about the girls trying to make her feel better about it so she can confess to her actual true love.
>>
A perpetually unemployed musician girl decides to get some steady work at an off Broadway musical. She thinks it's going be easy job and she'll get show off some sick afrobeat guitar skills.

She is so very wrong.

Her place of employment is like a production of 'Springtime for Hitler'. The point of the production is bomb and bomb so terribly so that the scam artist producer can make a profit. It's called "Funky Brixton", where the most atrocious stereotypes the 70s has been distilled into musical form and put on stage.

But all is not lost. It's a paying job for a few nights at least, and she quickly gains the attention and affection of a backstage sound technician girl... who unfortunately really believes 'Funky Brixton' can be a success.

Will the musician impress her girl by making idiotic musical actually successful? Or can she try to convince the sound technician that it's all a scam?

Expect pure concentrated FAAAABULOUS and comedy.
>>
>>1930091
Gaaaaay
>>
>>1930096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC9Fq6EoBeo
>>
>>MCs best friend is a scientist
>>She hangs out and watches her do experiments all day
>>Her friend tells her she's sick so she won't be at work for a few days
>>She lied and is working on a creating pheromones to make MC love her
>>MC goes to her house to see her instead of the lab
>>She's not there, she goes to the lab instead and scientist girls not there ( she's in the break room )
>>She sees a pink bottle with her name on it
>>Hmm.. Cool! *drinks it*
>>Scientist comes back in time to catch her drinking it
>>Oh god that's untested
>>She tells MC it's a new flavor soda blah blah
>>Women and girls wont stop staring at MC, the potion made it so women and girls love her
>>MC has no idea what's going on while the female lab staff are trying to crowd MC
>>Scientist girl is crying in the corner over being a failure since the potion she made for herself neutralizes MCs phenomenons so she's not affected
>>Women are literally trying to rape MC at this point while MC likes scientist girl
>>Both are stuck in the lab trapped
>>Scientist girl is trying other test on MC to stop it
>>She gives a potion to MC to stabilize the pheromones while she makes another test potion but it makes MC horny as fuck
>>MC comes up behind scientist girl and hugs her from behind, she can't talk bc too horny can't use words
>>Scientist girl giving truth syrum to MC to ask her how she's feeling or what her symptoms are since she can't answer any of her questions
>>MC manages to give her a confession about always liking her and she doesn't know what's going on but she only wants scientist girl
>>Scientist girl cures everyone but leaves MC a horny pet with stockholm syndrome.
>>Live happily ever after.
>>
>>1930289
Why does everything have to be fucked up? Why can't we have nice things?
>>
A elite team of 5 girls created by the UN, and given the task of saving people in warzones, all happen to be lesbios.

And they all happen to be from Japan for some reason.
>>
Set in a standard D&D-like medieval fantasy setting, it's the somewhat lewd story of an elven warrior and her qt dark elf girlfriend as they travel the land searching for a magical artifact that will let them become pregnant with each other's child.
>>
>>1930528
Damn, that artist has some nice original ideas.
>>
This is actually an idea I had for an RPG a while back.

The main character is a minotaur monster girl who is also an alchemist. Though as an alchemist, her way of mixing potions is rather peculiar. Rather than using chemicals and test tubes like one would expect, she instead consumes the potion ingredients directly and mixes them together in her breasts. Depending on what she consumes, her breast milk gains special properties (restore health, increase strength, cure poison etc).

Since the main character lacks any sort of combat training, she has to rely on her party members to defend her. However, the party members can only perform their basic attacks on their own. They need the MC's help to to unlock their full potential! In order to pull off their most devestating attacks and most powerful spells, they need to drink the MC's milk, either from a bottle or straight from the MC's breasts.

Characters also gain affection points for the MC the more they drink her milk. Certain abilities and cutscenes will unlock when their affection points reach a certain level. The ending you get will also partly depend on these points, with the harem ending being the most difficult to achieve.
>>
>>1930931
CHARACTERS

The MC
A rather shy and reserved girl who comes from a long line of famous alchemists. Has a complex over her large breasts. Spent most of her life cut off from humanity but leaves her home to develop her skills as an alchemist.

Warrior
A proud, courageous and impatient girl who strives to become the strongest warrior in the land. She goes from kingdom to kingdom entering various fighting tournaments, though she never gets very far in them since she always jumps into her fights head first and tires herself out. She joins the MC early on in her quest when she saves her from a group of monsters. She drinks the MC's breast milk reluctantly, saying she's only doing it because it helps make her stronger but deep down, she secretly enjoys the taste.

Mage
A clumsy and childish girl. Prone to nervousness and often messes up her spells. Meets the MC after a flubbed teleportation spell sends her from her Magic Academy straight into the MC's camp. Joins the party after the MC agrees to help her get back to her school. She regards the MC as a mother figure and happily drinks her milk when offered.

Priestess
A prudish, headstrong girl who had devoted her life to the church. After her older sister the head priestess gets kidnapped by a dragon, she hires the party to help rescue her. To no one's surprise, she is shocked by the party's lewd battle rituals but by that time it was too late for her to turn back. She is the most reluctant to drink the MC's milk initially.

Amazon
A exotic, tomboyish girl who hails from a village whose inhabitants worships large breasts. Our party first meet her at one of Warrior's fighting tournaments. She falls in love with the MC ('s breasts) at first sight. She wants to take the MC back to her village and make her her bride. Though the MC promptly refused her proposal, she forces her way into the party anyways. She drinks MC's milk greedily, often leaving nothing left for the other party members.
>>
File: 1418469413458.jpg (275KB, 1000x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1418469413458.jpg
275KB, 1000x1017px
Dieselpunk martial arts western in an all-female universe, and every episode is named after & the plot based off Elton John songs.
>>
>>1930979

8/10 would fund amv
>>
>>1930931
Would play. Have you ever considered trying RPG Maker?
>>
>>1930931
we seikon no qwaser now
>>
>>1931056

meant ova
>>
>>1930933
But shouldn't MC be the kind of girl that could pressure her party into drinking her milk? Like a girl with the sort of confidence and charisma to make others comfortable with the idea of drinking her bodily fluids. Something a bit further than "shy and reserved" and having "complexes over her large breasts".
>>
>>1930931
>>1930933
What is this CoC?
>>
>>1930979
>named after and the plot based off elton john songs
this is just enough of a dumb idea for me to love it

"Saturday Night's Alright":We meet our tough brawler type mc as she clears out the bar she started a fight in

"Tiny Dancer": The MC's morality pet little sister is kidnapped by Levon, but the MC just calls her "That Bitch"('she's back.' 'who?' 'the Bitch' )

"Benny and the jets" MC calls her old street gang back together to take down levon

"Indian Sunset" Levon reveals their motivation- their heritage is being destroyed by the rapidly advancing diesel-based world and through applied phlebotinum and Pure Soul magic they can use MC's sister to restore her tribe/nation/religion/ancestral lands and/or destroy the entities responsible.

"Candle in the Wind" Final ep. Levon's plans destroyed through stubbornness. And with Levon's death, the last ember of their heritage gutters out.

The yuri is spread out and normalized instead of being called to and being the focus of the series. Maybe a subplot dealing with mc's returning feelings for her old flame, her second in command "Nikita." The whole girl gang is gay, obviously.

There's maybe one token dude, whyo appears in 1 episode ("Song for Guy") and if the hetfags ever complain about "Why aren't there any dudes in this fighting show hurrdurr" we can point to Guy.
>>
>>1929866
one version is that they have to collect keys to get out

the other one is like an MMO but in the real world where people have to fight in war zones and do "quests" for people
>>
>>1930528
>>become pregnant

come on thats stupid -.-

My idea:
the elves got a disease that turned them pale and violent (they became the first dark elves) The ones who didn't get infected had to ban them from the elven empire and the dark elves had to settle in the icelands. The dark elves hate the elves and they attacked them. It started a circle of hate for many generations

the high elf becomes a prisoner and slave of the dark elf aristocrat. they warm up and later try to find a place where they can live together (because both sides see them as traitor)
>>
>>1931105
>hates a generic trope
>proceeds to state another generic trope
>-.-
I hope you burn alive.
>>
>>1931107
my first idea was to set them on a quest to find the cure and reunite the elves but that was way too cliche.

further idea:
they become mercenaries who gather more people for their group. aristocrats try to use them to achieve their goals
>>
>>1931112
maybe they can do the 'found family' schtick while theyre at it. one of them becomes the mom friend.
>>
>>1931107
come on dont get upset oneesan.someone here said my deadly game idea sucked and i didn't insulted him
>>
>>1931114
him/her
>>
>>1931113
well yes the mercenaries will become like a new family for them
>>
>>1931105
or instead of that the high elf get sold to slavery is that both get lost during a war and they meet in the wilderness. first they fight but than they agree to work together to get out of the wilderness (because it is really dangerous)

i think i like this version more
>>
File: d475a3b8fac704aa1971781b609516f4.jpg (678KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
d475a3b8fac704aa1971781b609516f4.jpg
678KB, 1000x800px
>>1930336
funny i had the same idea.

After a terror attack the UN founded several special forces one of them is a all women unit and the members are from different nations

They were victims of the terror attack but got saved with new cybernetic implants and they are now obligated to serve the UN for 15 years as soldier. The cybernetic implants also gave them better physical conditions (but not super human strength)
>>
>>1931114
The last 3 or 4 ideas posted here really suck, specially the "game" one. It's not like the "death game" idea is bad per se, it's just that it has been done to dead and usually is just a really bad copy of Battle Royale. This >>1931112 doesn't really helps your case.
>>
>>1931168
Battle Royal was not the first story about a deadly game / tournament but yes if you find rules for the games you have to find the motivation for the evil guys to set those rules up and that's probably even harder

The suggestion with the survival was done to death too
>>
>>1931168
>This >>1931112 (You) doesn't really helps your case.

Why?
>>
>>1931182
Just using it as an example because people actually know it, even if it's just by name. I never said it was the first one.

>>1931184
It's still generic. Question: What theme do you have? What's the thrust behind this story?
>>
>>1931195
those two elves love each other, both elven nations hate each other so both girls really have nowhere to go. They become mercenaries because those soldier dont have a home too (they go from war to war). They rally people around him (from different races) who accept them as persons and dont see them just as just an high elf and an dark elf
>>
"Sports Club Delta"
After school, many students go to practice for Generic High/College sports, but after that, there is a sports club that few make it into. A group of girls, all from different sports, all who like girls. Utterly devoted to their sports and eachother, they bring different skills together, helping eachother train, deal with school life, cheer each other on at games, and relax after big matches. They all also have very different personalities.
sports they play run a wide variety:
-field hockey
-basketball
-roller derby
-field and track
-boxing
-gymnastics
-some tournament video game
-medieval weaponry
Personalities vary a lot, including everything from the quiet girl to the ultra-pervert to the super-social. They also tend to reflect their sports, but this is not set in stone
Besides dating eachother, the members of the SPD go on other adventures, trying to snag a cheerleader every now and then and at least one teacher
>>
>>1931371
running gags include an incredibly butch looking coach who everyone assumes is gay and constantly has to prove otherwise, while the tennis coach and music teacher are a different story
Plots include typical sports anime drama following championships and qualifiers and defeats, romance and family drama
At least one girl will be outed and give a speech about being true to herself and to life, life is about staying on the field and playing now matter how muddy it gets etc etc
should appeal to viewers across a wide range of demographics
>>
>>1931311
>They rally people around him

*They rally people around them
>>
>>1931311
>>1931391

That's a setting, you could even say it's the premise, but not the theme. For example for Romeo & Juliet the theme is star crossed love leads to tragedy. Which seems to fit on your story too. The theme is what drives the story, and it's something really important.
>>
>>1931397
>>love leads to tragedy.

i guess my story would go to a similar direction but my post was just an rough idea.
>>
>>1931397
story would be about how ruler try to manipulate the mercenaries for their goals and of course the dark elf - high elf conflict
>>
>>1931437
That's just fluff, again. It's not the events on the story, it's what is behind it. "Arrogance leads to failure", "Love conquers all.", "Happiness comes with a price." Something along those lines.
>>
>>1931448
i guess yes. should be a tragic love story or something like that
>>
This is a pretty shit plot but I really like it and it's supposed to be over the top and silly.

Basically, Jesus actually had a family and passed down his lineage in the form of a young boy, but his most devout followers, a group calling themselves 'Magen David' (lit. "Shield of David", also the Hebrew word for Star of David) devote their lives and their descendants lives to protecting the secret of Jesus's descendants and also to make sure that not too many exist. Pretty much every high up Christian is a part of Magen David, the Orthodox Patriarchs, the Catholic pope, and in a way it acts as a sort of new world order. Magen David finds out through a freak accident that, if a descendant of Jesus kills another descendant, they will gain a small portion of Jesus's holy power, and if they manage to be the last descendant alive, they will become the 'rebirth', the true return of Jesus Christ. Magen David than plans a world wide plot to trigger 'judgement day', the Christian day of reckoning.

This is where MC 1 and MC 2 come in, MC 1 is a street girl whose sister, her last family member, was killed in a strike team raid by a rival descendant, unbeknown to her at the time. She vows revenge, secretly being led on a trail by Magen David. She's a strong and masculine girl (something she's a little insecure about) and is a bit of a nervous wreck. She's become a little morally stunted due to life on the streets, and has become fairly greedy and self centered, although she has a very large soft spot for her friends and is known to be over protective of them.

MC 2 is a amnesiac girl, and is a bit of a Rei Ayanami Expy. She's very soft spoken, and very kind. She quickly takes a liking to MC 1 and treats her like a traditional wife would treat her husband, caring to her wounds, cooking her food, etc. Even though she's very reserved, she's strangely confident, and assertive.
>>
>>1931451
Well, defining the theme will help you to write the story. You will know where to go.

One mistake that you make when you're starting to write is to add things because you like them without caring about anything else. That's why fan fics tend to be a big mess that doesn't have an unified feeling or theme that falls apart pretty quickly.
>>
>>1931454
cont.
MC 2 wakes up in a hospital bed one day, with simply a well written note with all of MC 1's personal data, no memory of her past, and a gunshot wound where her left eye used to be. Naturally, not having anything else to do, she meets up with MC 1, and in a vain attempt to find out more about her past, joins up with her. The series revolves around the relationship between the two (as it slowly transitions from a uneasy partnership to a full blown romance) over blown, ridiculous fight scenes (reminiscent of something like No more heroes) and the struggle to uncover the mystery behind their joint heritage and Magen David.

A big thing in the show is how much of a underdog the two are, MC 1 being a sword fighter street kid and MC 2 being a medic/explosives/tech expert, as they go up against some of the most powerful people in the world (including the US president, Billionaires, skilled Assassins, Mafia dynasties, Middle Eastern Terrorists, the leader of the IDF, etc) and how the two MC's almost have like a romantic Lesbian version of Frodo and Sam's relationship in lord of the rings, no matter what happens, they'll always have each other, taking care of each other as the series goes on.

Haven't really thought much about how it will end or the backstory of MC 2 yet.
>>
>>1931165
So what it's a story about cyber girls that almost go out and save the world but then russia vetos it?
>>
A very pious but pesbian girl joins a covent to help bring herself closer to god and stop her from wanting to sin with other women... The problem is once she joins she can't go back and the covent is filled with other lesbian nuns who all want a piece of the new girl.

Will the nun get closer to the lord jesus christ or will she be braught low by the other nuns! Who knows!
>>
>>1931056
Freudian slip. I was thinking AMV myself
>>
>>1931474
i guess in my work they would work together (but it would be some rivalry between the countries and the characters)
>>
>>1931086
I don't really think of the MC as someone who's out to start some kind of breast milk-drinking revolution. Since she's a minotaur girl, having someone drink her milk is second nature to her. She's completely unaware of the perverted connotations drinking breast milk has in the human world so she'll readily whip out her breasts and offer her milk to someone without feeling even an ounce of embarrassment. And she never really has to convince her party members to drink her milk either since they willingly drink it on their own - first for survival and later because they learned to enjoy it.

Though now that I think about it, 'shy and reserved' isn't the best way to describe her. I think calling her ditzy and naive would be more accurate.

>>1931088
I'm not planning on making this game anywhere near that ridiculous.

>>1931058
I've thought about using RPG maker. Heck, I know enough computer programming I can probably code the whole thing by myself. I can't draw for shit though.
>>
File: 1421632626095.jpg (2MB, 2669x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1421632626095.jpg
2MB, 2669x1900px
Our MC, a humble yurifag, is sitting down to play another game in his favorite series about an ensemble of lesbians finding love at their all-girls school and facing the challenges of everyday life.

Malware from a janky torrent plus a freak lightning storm suddenly transport him into the world of his yuri game, where he himself has been transformed into a high school lesbian.

But all is not well as our hero-turned-heroine's presence seems to have derailed the relationship routes of his yuri game's romantic couples, and s/he ventures to set right what went wrong while bearing witness to yuri in his/her dream world.

Things are further complicated when JRPG monsters and monster girls begin appearing on the outskirts of the school's campus. The virus that drew our hero into yuri land has begun merging his other video games on his hard drive. To protect yuritopia, our heroine resorts to organizing and rallying her yuri vidya couples to tackle different video game genres, from a JRPG dungeon crawler, to donning space marine armor to fight alien demonspawn on a distant planet, to battling cyborg terrorists in a cyberpunk tactical shooter or piloting spacecraft and mecha in a shoot-em-up, while occasionally getting the rare reprieve with a kart racing game or fishing simulator, all while integrating girls from these games into her yuri paradise, and contemplating about experiencing some girls' love of her own.

tl;dr; SonoHana meets ReBoot with a dose of Kashimashi.
>>
>>1931634
Yes, the ditzy sort of girl that would shove her naked boobs on your face with no hesitation seems like the perfect MC for a tale like this.

Be aware that most projects die without even reaching the planning stage; an idea without a plan is, in fact, just a dream. If you really wish to leave a small mark on whatever part of the yuri community you can reach, you could just look for some RPG maker tutorials and go for somethig small. Make one or two scenes or fights, perhaps in the middle of your ideal plot so as not to fill everything with exposition, and either finish it there or post it somewhere to get additional input: best case scenario, you find an aspiring artist who will make a couple CGs for you and good coders to give you advice, worst case, nobody cares and you go on with your life. You could even draw sexy scenes if you limit yourself to just editing sprites and writing.
>>
>>1931770
>genderbender
meh
>>
>MC has horrible cog in the machine job and life.
>MC gets into a heavy car accident.
>MC wakes up from a car accident in a beautiful onee-sama's house in another country.
>Apparently the MC is the heir to a great fortune and lives with the onee sama who is a mistress and servant.
>MC can't leave house out of protection. She's tired all the time anyway. Onee sama pampers and caters to the MC. Life is good.
Obvious twist:The Onee-sama was the hospital nurse and kidnapped the MC and forged all the documents. The Onee-sama is also mildly poisoning the MC to keep her lethargic.
>The MC has a realistic reaction and no longer feels anything for the onee sama. The MC has to run away.
>>
>>1931770
genderbender is only ok if its strongly implied that the person is trans before the actual 'gender bending' happens
>>
Fantasy world where demons are warring against humans. A strained truce after years of fighting.

MC is a mischievous and rebellious village girl who's always breaking terms of the truce. One day, her exploration of human-forbidden zones led to her agitaitng several monsters and they rampaged through several towns, causing massive property damage and injuries.

Human-demon tensions flare up and before she had a chance to explain herself, radicals were already taking up arms. MC decides to go on a journey to speak with the leaders of the human faction and demon faction to try and clear things up.

During her journey, she almost gets killed but gets rescued by a band of adventurers out to fight against the demon faction. MC falls in love with the leader and behaves extremely nervously around her. Adventurer gets the wrong impression of her due to this and thinks that she's pure and innocent, making it increasingly awkward for the MC to bring up the fact that she caused the initial incident.

The group arrives at the capital city where negotiations between the two factions are quickly heading south. MC is about to leave the group of adventurers, decides to confess both her mistake and love to the adventurer. MC meets with her privately, but before she could confess, gets kidnapped by the demonic faction.

The Demon Princess has taken an interest in the MC, having watched some of her actions and misinterpreted her actions as a human that wanted to join the demon faction. Although initially the MC was just hoping for the adventurer to save her, the demon faction accepted her as an honorary member and she discovered that they weren't as savage as humans believed. MC also begins to develop some feelings for the Demon Princess.
>>
>>1931866
Genderbender is best if the person is not girly at all. Greater the difference between the initial and final personas, the better.

I want to see something about some plucky harem MC turning into a girl, learning important life lessons, growing a spine and ultimately becoming the admired school onee-sama who is actually deserving of her new, expanded harem.
>>
>>1931866
I hope you realize how silly that sounds. >>1931881 described the best scenario when dealing with genderbenders.
>>
>>1931866
I have to agree, genderbending is just borderline hetshit otherwise.
>>
Average girl tries hanging out with the hottest group of girls in the class. They're actually nice girls who like her and become good friends with her.

Weeks later, they have a sleepover. While they bathe and get ready for bed, there's some sexual tension as the hot girls casually go naked in front of her, and admire her body along with each other's.

Then before they go to sleep the hot girls decide to show her a secret. Main hot girl turns into a catgirl, then the other hot girls kiss her or lick her pussy juice which transforms them too.

Average girl freaks out until main hot catgirl explains. She has a trace of werecat blood giving her some power to transform herself and other girls, just enough for a few small temporary changes. They're sorry for scaring her and she doesn't have to transform if she doesn't want to.

Right now she doesn't, and though she stays with them, she keeps her distance a little bit. They are understanding, but a little sad. The awkwardness continues in class, and everyone notices it - especially the hot girls' fans, who see their chance to get back at average girl and maybe take her place.
>>
Continuing >>1932000

They start with subtle hazing and shit-talking, but the hot girls can see it coming and keep it from her, until eventually it escalates to someone assaulting her with a fork after school.

But in the nick of time main hot girl gets between them and takes the cuts across her cheek. At this, average girl's rage boils over.

She kisses main hot girl hard, so she can have claws and fangs with which to tear up the assailant. But main hot girl picks her up and runs off with her before the assailant or anyone else sees the transformation. Average catgirl roars for the assailant's blood, but main hot girl holds her tight and keeps running.

Later after they've stopped and hid in some bushes, average catgirl settles down crying in main hot girl's arms. She's sorry she made things weird, got her hurt, and almost let out her secret, and if they don't want to be her friends anymore she'll accept that.

Main hot girl's answer is to assume her own catgirl form and kiss her back. They kiss and cuddle like cats all afternoon.

In the next couple weeks, the fork assailant gets expulsion, the hot girls' fan club dissolves, and a new "catgirl club" appears holding a variety of catgirl cosplay events for girls. Where and how the club leaders (one pretty girl and a few hot girls) got such perfect costumes is anyone's guess.
>>
>>1931866
trans? what?

As far as i know the main character of Kashimashi was not a trans
>>
>>1931866
That is just as bad if not worse.
>>
I keep seeing this thread pop up. And every time it does, I wish I had a writer to make yuri VNs with.
>>
>>1932016
Just steal ideas from here.
>>
File: Bound.png (1MB, 1000x704px) Image search: [Google]
Bound.png
1MB, 1000x704px
Dystopian Future in which a female from a third world European country seeking a job is murdered for her organs while her mind is "stolen."
Mind theft,The act of having one's mind uploaded onto the network and then sold to the highest bidder. She finds herself sold and installed in a high class gynoid. A escort prostitute which endures what cannot be done legally to human women. While physically unable to feel pain, the mental scars leave her in shambles until a woman, a wheelchair bround client, decides to buy her upon realizing its true cognitive origins.
A forbidden relation ensues.
>>
>>1932009
It's implied that she was 'already a girl inside'. That's why the change wasn't a big deal for her at all, unlike most normal people who would at least freak out.

And in my opinion, since yuri is about romance between girls, it's essential for yuri gender-bender works to not constantly remind the audience that the MC was a guy, and that being a former guy shouldn't be a basis for any relationship she has with another girl. The MC being 'already a girl inside' is one of the most efficient ways to accomplish that.
>>
>>1931866
Genderbender is only ok if it fits your fetishes, friend.
>>
>>1932021
It's not ideas I'm after. I'm just bad at writing.
>>
>>1931770
come on this idea is nice

>>1932025
i guess to steal their minds you need the brain.

>>1932041
for me it sounds like a bit like lazy writing. You can do it like in Ranma where the guy accepts his female body during character development
>>
File: 7a613da5.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7a613da5.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
MC is a mad scientist who's also a raging Lesbian, she has a stable relationship with her current girlfriend, however, has the hots for 3 other girls.

Seeing as she can't morally date the 4 girls simultaneously, she does the next best thing, creates 3 clones of herself to date them for her. At first, the 3 clones are carbon copies of MC, however, as they date their assigned girls more and more, they start to develop their own unique personalities.

Things get even more complicated when the clones want more freedom, MC usually just copes them up in her lab and only lets them out when they need to see their assigned girls, but after a while they want to have their own life and their own jobs.

Before long, the clones become basically their own people and in the latter half of the show start to try and oust the original MC.
>>
>>1932199
What are you good at, imouto?
>>
>>1932196
Ok, let's put it this way, Genderbender is ok and has a perfectly valid right to exist. Genderbender in /u/ is not ok.
>>
>>1932253
>Seeing as she can't morally date the 4 girls simultaneously
Says who?
>Says the plot that gets you a bunch of lesbian clones out to overthrow the original
Ok, I accept your premise.
>>
>>1932259
Without going into "what is a woman? a miserable pile of secrets!" territory, let's say that genderbender yuri has more of a right to be discussed on /u/ than TV shows, Korra, Life is Strange and what have you.

You might not like it, but that doesn't make it not yuri, for some definitions of yuri.
>>
>>1932241
>for me it sounds like a bit like lazy writing.
In my opinion, it is slightly, but sometimes shortcuts are needed to get to the point.

I've read good Ranma fic where she eventually decides to identify female and go yuri, but it requires a LOT of development to get to that point, and that's even considering that it's fanfic and therefore gets the entire anime's worth of character development 'free'.

A male character being all "Yay, I have tits now, let's grope girls!" just comes across as really awful fetish porn rather than yuri. That's Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme territory.

And a male character having a long journey to accepting his new femininity is primarily a gender introspection story rather than a yuri one. Fine if that's your interest, but not really the subject of /u/'s fantasies.

Kashimashi on the other hand is basically a yuri story with a little bit of genderbending stuff on the edge to make it more marketable, at least it felt that way to me. And we don't need to put that market in our fantasies here either.
>>
>>1932259
Unless it's really good.
>>
>>1932254
Making pretty pictures. Worlds and settings, too. I have lots of ideas and things I've started and want to finish, but coming up with how it all plays out and making it sound not-retarded is something I'm having a difficult time learning.

I could make something pretty that's completely nonsensical, but that isn't very satisfying.

Honestly, I'm madly impressed by anyone that can put together coherent stories. I don't know how many people in these thread actually write, but hell, at least these quick-jot-stories make sense. I don't know how to make things make sense. You're all wizards as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>1932304
It's just practice. First you need to define a theme. Think of it as the "message" your story is trying to convey, for example:

>"hard work triumphs over natural talent."

After that you have to come up with a premise, what's your story is about:

>MC1 is a girl in her mid-twenties, a bit clumsy, and just started to work in an office. She was assigned to work with another girl, MC2, which is just 19 years old and is good at almost everything and hates clumsy people. The story is about how MC2 leanrs to accept and love MC1, and how MC1 rises from the bottom to a better position on the company.

After you have those two things you can create the characters, the setting, etc. The important thing is having a direction.
>>
>>1932304
>Honestly, I'm madly impressed by anyone that can put together coherent stories. I don't know how many people in these thread actually writ
Probably between zero to none, we're just winging it, it's more about the sharing than anything else.
>>
>>1932329
Not that anon, but are you a professional or a veteran at this? I'm curious about your chops.
>>
>>1932383
I'm trying to become a pro. But I have a fatal flaw for this endeavor: Lack of motivation. Some shit went wrong with my life and it killed my drive. That premise there is the first thing I have wrote in months, and it was just to illustrate a point for that anon.
>>
>>1932304
>I don't know how many people in these thread actually write

Nearly none. If some, it'd be a pretty good guess to say any product from them must be some shitty fanfiction that doesn't reach over three-digit views. I must know what I'm talking about since I've made some of those.
I mean, we even get people here that can't properly punctuate or capitalize!
>>
>>1932400
Is there any fan fiction that isn't shitty?
>>
File: forced yuri.gif (119KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
forced yuri.gif
119KB, 600x338px
>>1932402
Only ones that appeal to your fetishes, obviously.
>>
>>1932421
It was a rhetorical question.

It's really that widespread? I mean that fan fiction is filled with tons upon tons of shitty porn stories. I always heard that as a point against it (a shitty one at that) but I always thought that people were just exaggerating.
>>
>>1932016
>>1932390
Yuri goggles set to 11. Let's do this:

MC was an aspiring writer that's gone through trauma and stopped chasing her dreams. While browsing online, she comes across an artist who wants to make a VN. Not wanting to commit to writing, she offers some tips and moves on with her life.

A few months later, she goes to Comiket and sees a cute girl trying to sell some demos to her VN. No one else has bought any, so she buys a copy. She reads the summary and realizes that the premise is very similar to the one she gave to the anonymous artist a while back, but doesn't say anything because she didn't want to imply the idea didn't belong to the artist.

The event ends ends with very few copies sold and MC notices that the girl's almost in tears. MC goes back home to try the demo and although it's rough around the edges, she believes it has some potential.

The demo contained the creator's contact information and not wanting the artist to give up like she did, MC decides to contact her. The artist was about to give up on the VN, but MC encourages and offers some advice.

The two meet and gradually fall in love with each other. The final product becomes a decent seller and the MC finds the drive to write again by promising to write for the artist's next VN.
>>
>>1932402
The Aeneid and the Divine Comedy? joke too over used?
>>
>>1932432
This is really cute.

>>1932433
You missed Paradise Lost.
>>
>>1932428
I don't think there's anything wrong with fanfiction, does it have porn? sure, so what? Worse critique is that most of it is from young people that can't write. Again, so what? they got the writing bug, they're trying, it's a safe medium where they can express themselves, learn and improve without putting stuff like reputations on the line. Most of it gets nowhere, but I'm sure someone at some point has gone on to write something worthwhile elsewhere.
>>1932434
Incestuous Devil as MC? Too edgy for me.
>>
>>1932304
Why not just take it one step at a time.
Decide on your general idea, make pretty things, then show what you have and ask for help. Then writers around can offer suggestions and changes and expand and the like.
>>
>>1932402
>>1932428
Well, doujins. I guess you could say it's because of, despite the fact that we're basically tertiary consumers since we essentially have to wait for someone to buy it and get it scanlated, the fact that it has to be worth enough for somebody to spend the cost of a couple coffees on it means you want it to reach some minimum threshold of quality.

At the least, it's a visual medium so you can enjoy the art and using pictures to convey motion and action frees you up from some of the more unsavory excesses of amateur writing(look at light novels for how bad this stuff can get even at the level where people pay money for things).

But anybody can string together words guest-starring your favorite fictional characters.
>>
I forgot
>>1932432
I love it.
>>
>>1932440
Please. Most ero doujins have absolutely no writing to them beyond sex, and I've seen plenty a doujin ero and sfw that are not very well drawn.
>>
>>1932437
I'm opposed to in on principle, because I don't think it really helps you to improve your writing. That's why I said the "filled with porn attack" was a shitty one, people can do whatever they want, even if that if a story filled with that weird fetish they don't really want anyone to know.

>Incestuous Devil as MC? Too edgy for me.
It's actually quite good, despite that. It was a surprise for me back then.
>>
>>1932428
With what little contact I had with those works, I can say that most are indeed shitty, and really, it's to be expected, since shittyness does not discriminate between mediums. Now porn stories, I had way less contact with those. Since I was a wee lad at that time, I only read a few about kissing and didn't interest me, so I don't even remember.

But there must be millions. Just think about the amount of badly drawn porn out there, like in pixiv. Now think about how easy it is to write something in comparison to drawing it.
>>
>>1932443
>It's actually quite good, despite that. It was a surprise for me back then.
I was just joking, I've read it and quite liked it, but Jesus in Paradise regained really was worse girl.
>>
>>1932448
This is so true that it hurts.
>>
>>1932432
>>1932434
>>1932441
Wasn't really expecting anyone to care so I left some details out. Anyways, expanded ending (now with more yuri):

In the last few weeks before the final release, the artist and writer realize that soon, they won't have much of a reason to meet each other anymore. Both of them were quite good at hiding their feelings, so neither has any confidence in their chances of success if they confess.

In the end, they decide to let the success of the VN decide. Due to their lack of confidence, they set a sales goal that they believed was unattainable and decided that if the goal was reached, they would confess.

The final product goes on sale and the VN does extremely well, to the point that it looks like it would sell enough for the confession. However, in the end, it ultimately falls short. Both the artist and writer are impressed by the number they did sell, but are inwardly disappointed that it's not enough to confess. The two of them put on a cheerful face and the artist thanks the writer for her support and turns away while holding her tears.

The writer hugs the artist from behind as she's leaving and tells her to take responsibility for making her want to write again. The artist tells her that she wants to draw more VNs, but doesn't want to write the story herself and the writer promises to write the story for any VN she does.

The artist tells her that she isn't planning to stop making VNs anytime soon and the writer tells her she intends to keep her promise even if that means writing for her for the rest of her life.
>>
>>1932487
You should drop the summarizing and get it in actual writing.
>>
>>1932491
I can't write actual dialogue or character thoughts. If anyone wants to take this plot and make a story/VN/whatever, feel free to.
>>
>>1932492
to bad, then keep up the story if there's more, I like these fairly down to earth ones.
>>
For over a decade, Otonashi Hina has been the main heroine of the popular visual novel Eternal Melody. Countless times she has lived through the story of how the protagonist, Hayato, helps her reconcile with her estranged sister and rediscover her love for playing the piano, and eventually she confesses to him.

All of that changes one day when, during what should have been just another iteration of the same confession scene at the end of the "Hina Route", Hina asks herself if she even really likes Hayato. She doesn't even really know him, and she never really even asked for him to interfere with her personal life.

For the first time in over a decade Hina does not confess to Hayato, and wakes up the next morning with the memory of the previous iteration of the story and find Hayato making the moves on Shizuka Minori, the shy girl in her class, and uncharacteristically she walks up to him and punches him in the face.

What follows is Hina repeating the same series of days, learning that Hayato is a licentious scumbag, and doing everything she can to prevent other girls from being seduced by him, learning more about them through each playthrough until she realized that she has actually fallen in love with one of them. The endless cycle can only end when Hina can find a way to escape from the story and find true happiness.

Came up with the idea as a reaction to how love and romance are treated in game as prizes, and in visual novels the heroines are just there to be "conquered" and added to a collection and can never refuse.
>>
A girl falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the other girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE
>>
>>1932487
You managed to made it even more cute. It's really too bad that you feel like you say here >>1932492

Why do you think you can write dialogue, though? I know it's not exactly easy, but I would like to know why do you think that.
>>
>>1932329
Thanks for the tips, anon. I'm not sure if I'll ever get it right, but I'll certainly keep trying. Even if this ends in beautiful nonsense.

>>1932390
Kind of the same thing happened to me. The only thing that got me drawing again after a bad low was yuri and cute anime girls. It's the only thing I have any passion for anymore. Anon, if you just do something fun and carefree with your writing, I'm sure you'll find motivation again. If you ever want to try working with someone to see if it helps the slump, just say the word. I would seriously kill for a writer. Even a depressed writer. The only reason I'm going solo is because no else ever wants to make yuri stories.

I'm probably going to make a thread begging someone to write for me if I'm still struggling in a month anyway.

>>1932400
I actually care more about writers who write often and are open to critique rather than how good they are upon first impression. People can always improve, but work ethic doesn't change so easy. Spelling, punctuation and finding a better flow for sentences and words are all easy fixes. Someone doesn't need to be a pro, I consider hobbyists writers as well. Assuming they write regularly, of course. I don't think writing bad fanfiction is anything to be ashamed of either. I can't even write bad fanfiction, so you're still ahead of me at this story thing.
>>
>>1932498
it's like School Days but with a female character that has common sense. Like it ;)
>>
File: tAG_79528.jpg (153KB, 790x632px) Image search: [Google]
tAG_79528.jpg
153KB, 790x632px
Redoing an old idea to make it easier to follow:

Rival angel and demon argue if angels or demons are smarter, and make a bet about if it's easier to corrupt an innocent or purify a sinner. The loser has to join the opposite side as the winner's subordinate.

The angel and demon manifest as human girls. The demon gets hit by a car but is saved by a choir teacher from the church. She assumes the demon's a vagrant girl, and invites the demon to live with her while she recovers.

The angel blunders into a BDSM club looking for a sinner to convert. One of the doms sees how naive she is and takes her aside to give her a lecture about safety. The angel latches onto this bit of goodness and decides to "redeem" the dom. The dom thinks she's got a crush on her and takes her on as a sub, the angel too naive to realize what that means.

The demon fails to seduce the oblivious teacher, while the angel's prudishness clashes with the dom's lifestyle. Both are too stubborn to give up.

Over time, the two become fond of their humans; the demon gives up on seduction, but is confused when she starts to feel real attraction the teacher, while the angel starts to notice her body's libido as she takes an interest in the dom's "wanton ways". The demon discovers dating and emotional intimacy as her relationship with the teacher blooms, while the angel realizes sex isn't impure like she thought as she starts to become physically intimate with her dom, who's a good person despite being kinky.

The bet is a draw, as the demon loves the teacher despite their chaste romance, and the angel likes being a sub. The demon's boss is mad, but the angel's boss suggests punishing them by turning them human for real. The girls don't care.

When the four girls die, after living long, happy lives together, all four go to heaven and become angels. The angel boss is ever so slightly smug as she lets them all in, and the demon boss realizes she just settled the initial argument. Angels are smarter.
>>
>>1932964
this is nice
>>
>>1932964
Cool story, especially like that ending. I always love it when stories wrap themselves up long term like that, it's a small touch that makes the ending more satisfying and conclusive.
>>
>>1932626
I haven't read any text heavy fiction in a while and the closest thing I ever wrote to fanfiction was basically just a retelling of a video game with some characters from the same franchise inserted into a different series over a decade back.

I guess I'm not completely opposed to giving it a shot. Will need to spend a bit of time in the writefag threads getting some more details about the setting since I've never visited Comiket myself and nothing really eventful happened in the cons I've been to.
>>
>>1933299
I think reading a lot should suffice for now. I will advice you to read books, not fan fiction, but to each their own.
>>
>>1933311
I'll go to the /lit/ or the literature thread here and see if anything catches my fancy. Not making any promises that I will turn that into a story and the offer for other people to use it for whatever they want still stands.
>>
File: 1433453248255.jpg (298KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1433453248255.jpg
298KB, 1440x810px
Two women on vacation on a cruise ship survive the ships sinking and make it to a remote island. Without a single person in sight they have to work together to survive.

The thing is mc is a kind of worthless straight woman who can't do much other than cook and clean. Luckily for her she survived with a gorgeous older lesbian woman who has spent many summers in the woods camping.

As the two continue to survive on the island the two women start to get lonely and the lesbian woman starts giving the mc odd looks. As time goes on the the lesbian can no longer resist and makes her moves on MC. Unfortunately for the 'straight' MC she knows she not in a position to say no and lets the other girl unknowingly have her way. As things go on though the MC starts to feel something back for the lesbian woman. Finally the MC realizes, the feeling she has is love! But it's too late as they're finally rescued months later.

Finally back in society MC is ready to confess her love to the other woman and ask her to marry her... only to discover that the woman had a girlfriend all along and wasn't interested in pursuing their relationship off the island.
>>
>>1933472
I don't like that ending.
>>
>>1933476
I prefer happy ones too but a happy one doesn't fee fitting.
>>
Main character is a former courtier turned classy gigolette who makes her living by keeping company with the housewives of the upper echelons while their husbands are away. In this setting such an occupation is not uncommon, as the men do not see it as infidelity and it's no problem since their wives' needs can be fulfilled without any pesky illegitimate children appearing on the scene.

The story opens with the protagonist going to see one of her most recent clients, who has declined to give her a name, only to find that the woman has been murdered, is royalty and in fact in the line of succession to the throne, and that she is the prime suspect. Our protagonist must use her wits, charm, and however many of her remaining admirers believe her innocent to clear her name and uncover a royal conspiracy.
>>
>>1933484
I very much doubt that in this world that you set up which seems to be pretty patriarchal going by your first paragraph, a woman would be in line for the throne.

Other than that I like it, historical but not fantastical, and an interesting way to inject yuri into it. Though you could tone down the Sherlock Holmesiness at the end and make it about something larger than that.
>>
>>1933498
It is a patriarchy but there could still be a ruling queen if there was no other legitamate heir. And uncovering the conspiracy is more a side effect of trying to clear her name - protagonist would be a charming rouge with no real obligation to help the court, especially considering she was thrown out
>>
>>1933498
throughout history women became ruler (Russia, Great Britain for example) so why not in this fictional world?

>>1933484
just like >>1933498 said i like how you introduce yuri in your story
>>
A chaste nun's poems of love and affection for the female sex draw the attention of a pleasure seeking demoness. Mutually Infatuated, the two exchange their knowledge and interactions for the same sex. The Demoness, the pleasures of the flesh and the Nun, the pleasures of love.
>>
God hates fags and women because she had a long series of unfortunate relationships with women. In the begenning she created Adam and realized men are kinda icky so she immideately made eve in her image. For years she tried to seduce eve until the devil convinced her to eat of the tree of heterosexuality. Angry that she's been keked by Adam she banishes both of them.

Many years pass and god decides she wants to try again. A nice girl catches her eye and she sends angels to sodom and gemorrah to find her. Unfortunately an angry mob of men try to rape the angels and the womans dad tries to offer her as tribute. Angry once again she smites the cities and saves the girl and her family, except her mom who was a bitch. God instructs them to han out in a cave and starts to plan how she'll turn into a human woman and seduce the woman of her dreams... Only to catch her and her sister in the act of incesting their dad.

Years pass and gods hurt feelings start to mend. She's gotten a bit more ressistant to the pain of being rejected too. As god is hanging about listening to whiny prairs as usual she spots Mary. Once again she falls madly in love and becomes a human to seduce her. Things finally go well for once and they start a happy youthful life. At one point god even decides to use her magic to give them a science baby. But soon after discovers... Marry is keking her with a man. Hurt once again god returns to heaven now with a son of the woman who broke her heart.

Many more years have gone by and people are worshipping her ex almost as much as her in some parts of the world. In an act of desperation god returns to earth again and is smitten by a cute french girl. This time she stays behind the seens and tries to give her all the things she wants, most notably a free france. Unfortunately for her this girl like the others betrays god by sleeping with the king of france. Hurt by this god lets her burn at the stake.
>>
>>1933707
I do not recall it under that perspective.

>A chaste nun's poems of love and affection for the female sex.

I recall a collection of letters that became a huge hit in medieval france in regards to a nun that openly indulged herself with other women.
The sheer erotic driven poems were quite the big thing among french noblewomen.
>>
>>1933707
Mary-sama wouldn't do that. Joseph's just a good friend that married her so she wouldn't get in trouble over an unexplained yuri baby. God is just too self absorbed to wait for an explanation and left taking Mary's baby with her. All Mary wants is to have her baby Jesus back and clear things up with God, but being merely human that's difficult so she's started Marianism to attain deity status herself and be able to stand on equal footing with her beloved, maybe even push back when God is being unreasonable so she might learn how to be a proper Yuri God.
>>
>>1932498
is Hina the only one who is aware that she is the character of a VN or does every character know it?
>>
>>1932498
This is pretty interesting. I have two questions:

>Will the Player/real world have any presence in the story?
>How do you explain that Hina's awareness?
>>
>>1933736
>>1933756
Good questions. Haven't really thought that far ahead, but as I have imagined it Hina is the only one who is self-aware. The real world does effect the setting in various was like when the story resets or a save is loaded, which usually manifests as Hina waking up from a dream, but there are other times it might venture into mindfuck territory.

I also don't know if the whole "I'm a character in a visual novel" realization should be something she suddenly has like a Deadpool Comic Awareness sort of thing or a gradual uncovering as she sees things aren't quite right in her world. All depends on what tone I ultimately go for if I make this. As for the whys and hows of said awareness, maybe chalk it up to magical realism, maybe it's some futuristic visual novel that uses AI, maybe it won't factor into the story and the audience can interpret it how they want.

On a side note, if I actually do make this and people start making Hina their "waifu" the irony will probably kill me.
>>
>>1933707
But this is a yuri plot thread. Not a hetshit kek plot thread.
>>
>>1933767
i am really looking forward to read it
>>
>>1933767
Well, you have a pretty big task there.

Hina has been replaying the same events countless of times, right? How? If she's just one person's VN the number would have to be more reasonable. Now, you could make it as Hina is actually an AI that was born because the game has an online feature, and one bug made that all the "Hinas" in every installation share the same data, in a sense every Hina is the real one. You could make the players being distinctive (I don't know if there are styles at playing VNs, but I guess you could look that up) affecting how the story plays.

Hell, this is really interesting. You had a really great concept here, Onee-sama.
>>
An average girl falls in love with her smart, beautiful, and popular sempai. However, she discovers the sempai is actually involved in enjo kousai. Shocked at this revelation, the average girl goes full yandere and starts stalking the sempai when she's with clients. At first she simply gets evidence and threatens to expose them if they try to use sempai's services. However, she runs across a guy who doesn't give a shit. Things escalate, and she ends up killing him. She realizes this is a much more effective solution than blackmail and begins killing sempai's clients. This leads to the police suspecting sempai of the murders, leading them to arrest her. Yandere learns her beloved sempai has been arrested and breaks her out while she's being transported to court for a hearing, which ironically enough would have concluded there was not enough evidence. a dead cop and escaped prisoner later yandere and sempai are presumed to partnered killers. While on the run together, sempai gradually falls in love with the crazy homicidal girl who got her into this trouble in the first place.
>>
>>1933778
Amazing, but tell us where you live so we may avoid that place.
>>
>>1933834
Don't worry, you should already be avoiding it if you're sensible, onee-chan.
>>
A tale whose story focus on three couples:

A girl who transfered into an all girls school goes through her adolescence uneventfully and friendless until she meet a similar girl like her reading alone by the windowsill in the literary club room and amazed decide to she want to understand her and wilt away her layers.

Two Christmas Cakes are on the cuffs of marriage, decide to move in together, and eventually come out to their close ones.

And the third pair, is a tomboy who is apart of the track team and is smitten by her instructor and try to vie for her attention.

Admittely, the descriptions are bland, however, the point is to examine different stages of love: the first couple is about the examination of the transition of love from once being friends to lovers, the second is the maturation of love from being girlfriends to wives, and the third is accepting your unrequited love and learning to deal with the heartache that come with it.
>>
File: 30uwar.png (76KB, 1872x443px) Image search: [Google]
30uwar.png
76KB, 1872x443px
So, a long while ago I read an idea in one of these threads about a Thirty Years War story, but then lost it. I found it again thanks to pic related. Unfortunately, the archive is now dead and I didn't think to screencap the original. Could I have some help finding it, please?
>>
>>1936896
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1707262/#1709280
>>
>>1936896
Oh wait, did you mean the original, original one? You could try looking back through loveisover, but I don't think the first (or first two?) plot threads were properly named "plot" so they might be difficult to find.
>>
>>1936899
I have that already. I do not have what that link leads to, as moe is dead.
>>
>>1936896
>widowed jewess runs her family's money lending business
>profits enormously lending to both sides of the war
>cute goyische girls
it's stuff like this when you remember no matter how far it seems from the other boards 4chan is 4chan. I know who my favorite girl in that one is.
>>
File: Flowers of Sol.png (319KB, 727x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Flowers of Sol.png
319KB, 727x1034px
I started this thing but then it went nowhere because I realized the focus would end up being environment art and that's something I have little to no experience in. It was a sci-fi yuri series that takes place a few hundred years into the future.

Basically, humanity figures out how to make FTL technology work and becomes able to warp massive distances across the galaxy, but suddenly having the entire galaxy available to them, they aren't sure how to take the next step. There are already a ton of colonies in the solar system and local neighborhood, but they need a way of collecting both quantitative and qualitative information on the innumerable systems in the galaxy.

So an international coalition founds a program to essentially breed humans specifically for the purpose of exploration. They artificially birth about 6 million humans (all female to avoid any chance of reproduction and increased resource demands while in space) at various facilities all around Earth, as well as on Mars and the moon. These girls are called the Flowers of Sol, and they are genetically modified humans. They have much slower metabolisms, significantly increased resistance to radiation, toxicity, and extreme temperatures. As well as a lower rate of oxygen consumption, better than average intelligence/strength, and a much higher resistance to DNA breakdown, making them, in theory, biologically ageless.

The Flowers are raised in near complete isolation from an early age, often only (on rare occasion) seeing a single program technician from their birth to age 6-7. This entire time they are trained and educated remotely for their mission, and then around that age, they are paired off by computer algorithm based on performance/skill/personality data collected during those early years into the pairings that are the most likely to lead to a successful mission; i.e. pairs that are very well suited for each other skill and personality wise.

(cont)
>>
>>1939469
They then continue to be trained and educated as an isolated pair into their mid to late teens. All the Flowers are then equipped with a large amount of gear in small, warp-capable, self-sustaining ships; and assigned a part of the galaxy (1 sixmillionth) to collect data and report back on. They go from planet to planet, start to star, nebula to nebula, etc, spending an absolute maximum of one Earth week per system/object of interest, before moving on.

This is effectively their entire lives, two girls completely alone in the vastness of space, travelling, collecting data, walking on new worlds and seeing amazing sights while they try to the best of their ability to live their lives, grow, learn, love, and be somewhat normal girls despite their situation.
>>
File: 0ffcb7593a5f8eb89351070697e39dba.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0ffcb7593a5f8eb89351070697e39dba.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
The usual lighthearted slice of life about a group of cute girls, who are part of a harem led by a mistress that is only referred to, never seen by the audience.

Typical anime antics ensue as they do their best to gain favor with a misterious woman even they don't seem to know well, giving the contradicting descriptions some show when talking about her.

The series would end with two of the girls falling in love with eachother, and having the mistress appear (offscreen and/or obfuscated by the scenery) to give them her best wishes, being aparently okay with them being in love with someone else.
>>
>>1940700
That's just Iono-sama from a different perspective.
>>
>>1940946
Is it?
What is this Iono-sama you speak of?
>>
File: 1430420652925.jpg (128KB, 396x561px) Image search: [Google]
1430420652925.jpg
128KB, 396x561px
Lonely schoolgirl genius build herself a robo gf

Hijinks and SoL ensues while the girl teaches her new waifu how the human world works
Mid-show the rich busty neighbor tries to win the affection of the geinus girl
>>
>>1940948
>What is this Iono-sama you speak of?

Lurk more.
>>
>>1939469
>>1939472
that means males can impregnate them?

nice story idea overall
>>
>>1941860
I suppose in theory, but there wouldn't be any for thousands and thousands of lightyears. Deep space is quite dangerous for a regular human, as well as expensive. After the Flowers leave, the chances of them ever seeing anyone other than each other ever again are extremely low. The only meeting that seems even remotely likely would be with another pair of Flowers close to the border between two assigned regions of space, and even then you're talking pretty vast distances, so chances are slim.

I suppose they could be created sterile as a precautionary measure. They are heavily modified after all, it wouldn't be surprising if they couldn't reproduce at all.
>>
>>1940948
Friend you have been deprived
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/iono_the_fanatics
>>
>>1928236
Golden boy, but the MC is a girl. An athletic pervy lesbian who tours Japan to learn about life.
>>
>>1939469
Would watch. I'm hugely into hard sci-fi space operas but there just isn't a ton with yuri themes.
>>
>>1942178
At last I truly see.
>>
if you have story elements you really like but you know they were used in other anime/manga/games would you still use them? (i am still thinking about the deadly game scenario)
>>
>>1944809
There's nothing wrong with using elements of a story you like.

The issue is when you become the light novel industry and every plot is exactly the same/retreading the same shit but the only spin is so you can insert some inane fantasy into it.
>>
>>1944832
which ones are the worst?

speaking of light novel do guys know some good yuri light novels?
>>
A famous space pilot has decided to retire from her position at a space transport agency and take some time off to relax and maybe teach some future pilots.

Nothing ever goes according plan. After a drinking party that is a few drinks short of epic, the space pilot wakes up with a splitting headache and a contract signed by the pilot to work for a private space vacation outfit. (think a glorified cruise ship but in SPACE)

And also, in her bed is a very nubile and naked young lady.

She can't remember a damn thing about the party or what she had done. After waking up her bedmate, the pilot then learns she had just sold out her time off to work for the STARLIGHT CRUISE COMPANY for 3 seasons. Getting out of the contract is far too much trouble, and it's for less than 1 year. The pilot begrudgingly agrees to fulfill her contract.

The young lady is overjoyed, and reveals herself to be a recruiter for the company.

So begins the pilot's misadventures in the incredibly exclusive and elite STARLIGHT CRUISE COMPANY.

Some regulars are debauched, bored rich people who think nothing about ordering dangerous but exciting maneuvers in space. Interesting movers and shakers of the universe. There are occasional, shallow and overpriced art exhibits. Criminal hijackers. Dodgy espionage and infidelity. Beautiful trips through exotic space locales.

In short, it is an exciting time for the pilot. She can't help but get excited... and involved with the young recruiter who proves to be quite the feisty hard driving lady.

Can the pilot walk away from this insane job? Does she want to? And will the recruiter get in her bed again?

Such is the story of STARLIGHT CRUISE COMPANY.
>>
>>1946757
it really does sound interesting and exciting.

You can put many things into the story like space pirate attacks etc
>>
File: versailles.jpg (54KB, 424x678px) Image search: [Google]
versailles.jpg
54KB, 424x678px
This idea is total shit but here we go

Through a series of unusual and unfortunate events a second year high school student ends up the ward of a late twenties early thirties woman she befriended when the previously mentioned unusual and unfortunate events took place. The older woman is not related to the younger girl in any way and the two of them met only by chance when the older woman helped out School girl-chan during the bad times. SG-chan is a more feminine girl who's part of some culture club or another at her school, possibly calligraphy, maybe tea ceremony. She's a smart girl though due to 'The bad times' is plagued by anxiousness that leads to her second guessing herself near constantly. She's starting to learn that she has some sort of attraction to women by the time the series starts but hasn't quite come to terms with it causing her to stress out even more than she normally would. Deep down she really just wants to break out of this ball of nerves she's worked herself into and succeed despite her setbacks. Too bad she doesn't quite know what she wants to do after high school.

The older woman is a stylish woman who is very much still a 'prince' type mostly because she used to perform in a Takarazuka Revue style theatre troupe. These days she's partial owner of a host(ess) club in the gay district that she carried over her Takarazuka Revue tastes and staffs half the club with girly hostesses and half women dressed as men. She works mostly late nights added with her still going out to perform in theatre productions means that she's not always the best guardian SG-Chan needs. Unlike SG-chan though Taka-san is very much aware of her sexuality and is very comfortable with her attraction to other women.

1/2
>>
>>1947613
2/2 of this shit
Now despite the two of these women living together and both being attracted to women the two of them have NO attraction to each other whatsoever. SG-chan doesn't see Taka-san as the kind of woman she can be attracted to since her own confusion over her sexuality she can only seem to find herself being attracted to another woman who she can compare to in more ways than she can with Taka-san. Taka-san meanwhile thinks SG-chan is far too young for her and besides that she's currently in a long term on and off again relationship with another woman her own age.(Right now they're in a bit of a rocky spot)

Instead the story would focus on SG-chan learning more and confronting her confusion over her attraction to women, her anxiousness, and eventually her trying to find someone she can be with. Taka-san's parts meanwhile would focus on her rocky relationship with her longtime girlfriend. At times SG-chan would go to Taka-san for advice about the things he's feeling and eventually relationship advice on occasion. Sometimes however she would see the state of Taka-san's relationship and think better of the advice she gives.

The two characters and their romances would sort of play on different types of romace shown in anime/manga. With SG-chan's eventual relationship being the usual school girl love with the chase being the main focus though the two of them would be together before the series ends, and Taka-san's relationship would focus on two people who have been together for a long time and the issues that comes with things you would expect from people who've been together for a while(Commitment issues and the like).

The big climax of the story would come when Taka-san drags SG-chan out and basically forces her to take part in a Takarazuka Revue style production. SG-chan would eventually find her voice on the stage and break through her anxiousness when she finds herself on stage in front of an audience.
>>
>>1947615
>>1947613

Really I just watched some Takarazuka Revue theatre recently and thought that I would love to see that used in something yuri centered for me to enjoy. I'm being self indulgent and I don't care.
>>
>>1947616
Hm, speaking of takarazuka, have seen the Elizabeth production by them?

It's great!
>>
>>1947617
Not yet, but I'll be changing that very soon!
>>
War is over. Former combat engineer is now being demobbed back into civilian life. She doesn't take it well because her side lost the war. The devastated homeland can't afford to give her back pay or employment.

Desperate, she returns to her family farm to help her parents and figure out what to do. Her older brother is the future heir of the farm, but she's welcomed to stay forever. But she doesn't want to do this. In desperation to get off the farm, where she's going slowly insane from farming, she joins up a reconstruction corps and begins traveling around the countryside.

She disarms landmines, tracks down blackmarketers and smugglers, builds huts, etc.

A hard life but one she feels is infinitely more exciting than the farm. She does well and ends up teaching a few courses at a local school in the evenings as a side job.

There she meets a young high school girl who obviously has a massive crush on her. An awkward romance begins between the veteran and the young girl. One who has been to war as a soldier and the other who suffered the devastation as a civilian.

Some PTSD, some army humor, some reconstruction, some illegal brewing of alchol and romance.
>>
A delinquent werewolf girl is desperately trying to pass her exams to get into university after failing her first attempt. She decides she doesn't want to live on the margins of society as a poorly educated peon.

Her tutor is an incredibly attractive reverse trap who is extremely nosy and has suspicions about werewolf girl. Werewolf girl is distressed because she likes reverse trap and wants to hide the fact she's a werewolf. Also, wants to earn respect of reverse trap tutor.

Unfortunately or fortunately, reverse trap believes that werewolf girl is in fact a diabolical criminal attempting to leave behind her criminal past and become a law abiding citizen. She wants to help werewolf girl achieve this.

Hilarity ensues.

Fellow werewolves are extremely startled by her desire for higher education and joining human society. They try to convince her that they're not upset, and encourage her as much as they can. Due to strange and unexpected circumstances, reverse trap almost witnesses them transform in the full moon.

Reverse trap thinks that they're werewolf girl's former crime gang partners and attempts to convince them to pursue higher education and abandon their criminal ways.

Desperately trying to keep up the charade of their humanity, they embrace her mistaken theory and the werewolves start pursuing their GED under the tutorship of the reverse trap.

Local vampire girl begins trolling werewolves and hits on reverse trap in the interim. This upsets werewolf girl.

Will the reverse trap ever figure out the truth of the werewolves and vampires? Will werewolf girl pass her exams and confess her feelings to reverse trap? And just why is vampire girl insisting on hanging around the tutor and werewolf girl?

Also... reverse trap is has a serious shibari hobby... and she's very tempted to find a way to get werewolf girl tied up.
>>
>>1947631
nice idea

>>1947633
>reverse trap

a girl who dresses as a boy?
>>
>>1947633
What does the tutor being a reverse-trap have to do with anything? Does everyone think she's a guy throughout your whole summary?
>>
A long time ago, just before death, 'evil-incarnate' curse and swore that evil shall return to the world.

Fast forward to present time, the delinquent-looking-teenage MC is destined to be THE evil-incarnate, and she gets involved with 4 factions that;
A) Wants her dead before she can induce apocalypse
B) Wants to protect her from (A) as they only make things worse
C) Wants her to BE the evil-incarnate due to (backstorytoolongsoI'llsumitupto)REASON!!!
D) Doesn't really care about her because it's just a story parents cook up to scare their kids. Also, (A), (B) and (C) have a few screw loose if they believe this fairytale.

Each of the factions sends their best operatives/agents/soldiers/knights/yougetthedrift after the MC. Along they way, MC meet a little girl who claims to be her 'daughter', and will support the MC no matter what MC chooses. And so their life of misadventures start.

Author's note: This is a summary of my first draft. Doesn't sound yuri at all because that's supposed to be (one of the) plot twist. Basically MC's salvation lies in reuniting herself, her 'daughter' and 'mother', the MC's soulmate, who is female and is the 'trigger to apocalypse'. I'm focussing more on the MC's sad story and the world she lives in. Also, romance isn't my strong point.

The cast are not all-female because real world doesn't work that way. Also because I needed to drop plot twist and surprises here and there so having a mixed cast will be better. I think.
>>
>>1932433
Aenid a shit though
>>
>>1947684
i had the same question
>>
>>1932400
if i start writing a story then it would be in my mother languages because my english is really bad

have the same problem as >>1932304 :/
>>
>>1947669
>>1947684
>>1947899
Perhaps instead of reverse trap, I should have used tomboy

I'm glad people are interested enough in the plot to ask for clarification.

I figure for an ending, we discover that the tutor is secretly a consulting detective that refuses to acknowledge the supernatural in any way or form.

And she gets together with werewolf girl while trying to disprove the supernatural.
>>
>>1948219
I.E. think of Naoto Shirogane but less detective prince and more skilled detective type who would rather teach.
>>
>>1947822
That's what you get when a country decides to fund an epic propaganda novel.
>>
A shy introverted young lady moves into a new town and is ready to begin her life as a regular accountant... Which is somewhat interrupted when her little sister decides to hive off her golden retriever because she wants to go travel Europe.

The young lady can't bear the thought of putting up the dog for adoption because of the horror stories she's heard about shelters and the low chances of adoption. So she ends up taking care of the dog, now named Trouble.

Trouble however brings her nothing but good things. Accountant lady becomes more sociable, is forced to go outside and actually interact with people. She even loses a few pounds because she's actually forced to do physical exercise.

And then she meets another woman in the park who she sees is always reading and writing. They become friends, and over time they become more.

A cute romance between two women and the dog who brings them together.
>>
A sorceress has just saved the kingdom from the depredations of an evil villain with her companions (A priestess, knight and thief)... but doesn't win the hand of the girl she loved. Instead, she learns that her erstwhile companions, the priestess and knight are in love and announce their marriage in the midst of the celebrations.

This breaks the heart of the sorceress but wishing her companions well congratulates the two happy couple. The thief is rather worried about her but feels there's nothing he can do but let time heal the broken heart. Gives the sorceress advice that she should go and have a nice long vacation. He suggests a place with plenty of ale and whores.

Much to the disbelief of the thief, he soon learns that the sorceress actually takes up his suggestion and goes on a epic spree of drinking and whoring the likes that would put a sailor to shame. Rather concerned about his ill thought advice, he decides to go and bring the sorceress back down to earth with some good old fashion adventuring. The sorceress will have nothing of it, instead she cooks up a scheme to run a business empire and enjoy a life of shallow sex and drinking to mend her broken heart. The thief joins her business empire and acts as the manager/second in command as he watches his brokenhearted friend attempt to selfdestruct.

Despite being a cynical non church going type, he goes and prays for the goddess of love in desperation to find his friend an opportunity to stop her slide into destruction. It gets granted in a way that he probably wasn't expecting.

First, the business empire goes up in smokes, literally because a jealous fling of the sorceress despised being cheated upon and ditched, and into bankruptcy. The sorceress needs quick cash and drags the thief into a harebrained adventure to raise some quick cash and get the heck out of dodge. They recruit some former employees and a naive Knight of the church to go and get some treasure in the lands east of her city.
>>
>>1948441
The naive Knight of the Church is young woman who grew up hearing stories of the brave and noble Sorceress and her companions saving the city from the villain... and becomes thoroughly disappointed by the dissipated nature of the Sorceress and the cynicism of the Thief.

Despite this, she feels duty bound to assist the two in at least wiping away their debts because she owes them her life. They saved her city when she was a child.

She goes on a grand adventure with them and begins to grow as a Knight and learns to appreciate the experience of her older companions. She also begins to see the heart broken nature of the Sorceress and the nobility that still laid underneath.

Over time, the Thief begins to realize that the Knight might be learning to love the Sorceress... just as the Sorceress is beginning to feel something more for the young Knight. He can see the weak but growing 'strand of love' between the two.

literally a strand of love because the goddess of love decided it would be hilarious to force the Thief to play cupid to help out his old friend. Cynical thief decides he hates the gods still but tries to use his power to get his Sorceress friend to stop acting like a two penny theater tragedy and move on with her life.
>>
>>1948395
Would watch.
>>
>>1928236
I'm terrible with names, so I'll just call the main characters Girl A and Girl B. They're both high school girls and of course they're both gay.

Girl A is known as the queen of the school - she's elegant, she's beautiful, she's smart and aces all her exams, she's even got her own fanclub. Her sharp looks, long lustrous black hair and general poise all make for a figure that wouldn't look out of place wearing black leather and wielding a whip, but in truth she's secretly a huge masochist. That's why she hasn't gotten with any of the girls in her fanclub, she wants a dominant girlfriend, not a submissive doormat.

Enter Girl B. She's an infamous delinquent and the leader of the school's resident delinquent clique. She's said to be strong enough to knock out a grizzly bear with a single punch and throw sumo wrestlers around like basketballs - this may or may not be hyperbole. She's also noticeably short, but her temper's even shorter, so don't point that out. She also secretly has a crush on Girl A, but doesn't think it could ever work out and so it just results in her roughing Girl A up on a regular basis but not being able to bring herself to actually hurt her. However, unbeknownst to her, this behavior has led Girl A to develop a huge crush on Girl B.

One day, Girl A works up her courage and confesses her love to Girl B, who is absolutely flabbergasted, but eventually she manages a very roundabout reply that ultimately boils down to 'yes'. And that'd be the end of it, if it weren't for one small hitch: Girl B is actually a huge masochist too.
>>
>>1947633
>reverse trap
>fooling werewolves or vampires
The smell would give it away. Though it would be funny for said tutor's disguise work on everyone who isn't supernatural and thus able to see right through it, which always surprises her and leads to her suspecting it just being a skill criminals learn or something.
>>
A girl gets hit by a Japanese truck and is saved from the brink of death by a mad scientist. Among the various cybernetic enhancements she receives are a strange set of goggles. Before she can ask about the goggles, the mysterious scientist throws her out of his house and locks the door.

Through experimentation, the cyborg-girl discovers that the goggles allow her to analyze the "homo-aspect" of any person it sees. Armed with her "yuri-goggles", the cyborg girl decides to make it her mission to seek out "high-potential-lesbians" and pair them off. She stealthily plays matchmaker from the shadows, using her lightning-fast cyborg reflexes and crazy cyborg strength and capabilities to affect the lives of these girls without them noticing. Eventually, through all shorts of sneaky shenanigans, she manages to make two girls fall in love.

After this continues for a time, and she pairs off several more girls, the cyborg girl begins to realize that she feels lonely (and also that she hasn't felt the need to sleep for several weeks). The cyborg girl decides that it is her turn to find love, and from the rooftops, uses her mighty yuri-goggles to search for the fabled "apex-lesbian", a human female with a homo-aspect of 100%. After hours of searching, she spots her target. A beautiful woman sporting an impossible homo-aspect of 101%.

But before she can swoop in, she is stopped by a powerful magnetic force. The mad scientist from before reveals himself and casts away his disguise, revealing that he was in fact a woman all along. The cyborg girl looks in awe, unable to comprehend what her goggles are seeing. This mad scientist, this crazy woman, has a homo-aspect of 200%! The cyborg girl decides then and there that this crazy science lady is her soulmate.

End of part 1
It is never mentioned how the cyborg's old family and friends reacted to her disappearance. As a joke.
>>
>>1948617
The only thing missing is a girl singing Rules of Nature in the background and you're all set.

Would watch.
>>
>>1948617
Part 2 when?
>>
>>1948620
Honestly, I've been playing MGR all day, and now all I can think about is cyborgs and action fights. And yuri.
>>1948625
NOW

The cyborg girl confesses her newfound romantic attraction to the scientist, but the scientist quickly rejects her. Instead, she puts the cyborg down and offers to let her stay with her at her secret laboratory/lesbian cave. Still determined to yet win the love of the smartest(and most insane) lesbian in the universe, cyborg-girl accepts her invitation, and the genius-omega-lesbian straps the cyborg to her back and takes flight with her hidden jetpack, booming to her secret lair at mach 3.

At the lab, the scientist immediately puts the eager cyborg to work as a lab assistant(labor slave), knowing well that she will work tirelessly and obediently in hopes of getting the scientist to reward her(with kinky cyborg sex). Though weeks pass, the cyborg girl fails to notice her constant work is doing nothing to win the favor of the aloof super-scientist.

But then, calamity! A rival scientist bursts in the lab accompanied by two mysterious new cyborg girls. Suddenly a mad scientist battle breaks out, the two scientists go back and forth with a multitude of odd and futuristic gadgets and weapons. The rival scientist with her two cyborg lackeys get the upper hand, but before they can claim victory, the cyborg girl steps in to defend her onee-sama. While the rival scientist(actually the other scientist's ex-girlfriend) retreats to safety, her two cyborgs challenge our cyborg-MC to a two-on-one battle. During the battle she learns that cyborg combat strength is directly related to how high their homo-aspect is, letting her yuri-goggles now function as a powerlevel-scanner. During the fight, the cyborg-MC pushes her gayness to new levels out of sheer determination, allowing her to overpower and defeat the rival cyborgs.

Defeated, the rival scientist escapes with her cyborgs and vows revenge.

End of part 2
>>
>>1948634
But wait, there's more.
Part 3: The Flashback Episode

The mad scientist thanks the cyborg girl for saving her, and reveals to her the shocking backstory. She was once a famous gay scientist who was researching a way for two women to have children. But one day an experiment went horribly right, and she discovered the hidden power of homo-aspect, and how to modify it. Convinced it was the key to science-babies, she injected herself with a substance she had just synthesized from the homo-aspect gene. The experiment went horribly wrong, and boosted her homo-aspect to unnaturally high levels, making her the most powerful lesbian in existence. She soon discovered that she was SO gay, she radiated an energy that steadily increased the homo-aspect of any girl she slept with. Her relationship broke down as her lover(the rival scientist) became too gay, and destabilized emotionally, turning her into a mad scientist. The super-scientist would repeat the same mistake with 3 more scientist partners, ultimately creating 4 turbo-lesbian mad-scientists. All four of them swore revenge, so she disguised herself as a man(making her impossible for them to detect) and went into hiding. (while telling that part of the story, she quickly realizes forgetting to reapply her disguise is what led her first crazy ex to her lab)

After laying that plot-shocker down on the braincase of Cyborg-MC, she realizes the girl has great potential, and offers her a mission. Hunt down and defeat her 4 crazy ex-girlfriends and their diverse cast of lesbian-cyborg bodyguards. Feeling the power and determination of surpassing her limits and achieving 110% homo-aspect, she accepts the scientist's request. Cyborg-MC grabs a jetpack and zooms away as the scientist reactivates her man-disguise.

End of part 3
I'm making this up as I go along.
>>
>>1948639
Not done yet, hold onto your butts.
Part 4: The Elite 4: The Trope: The Experience

Cyborg-MC hunts down, challenges, and defeats 3 of her onee-sama's crazy ex-girlfriends, and lays waste to all of their custom cyborg bodyguards/harem girls, growing more and more powerful(gayer) with each victory. Several of the crazy ex's cyborgs end up joining Cyborg-MC on her quest after she defeats their masters, and she winds up with a sizable war-party of four gay cyborg girls who absolutely adore Cyborg-MC's unstoppable power and ever-increasing homo-aspect.

But, before they can challenge the final and strongest ex-girlfriend, they must first stop and have fun at a conveniently placed beach. 5 cyborg girls in swimsuits play on the beach and get into all sorts of shenanigans one would expect cyborgs on a beach to get into. But what's this? In the night two of the follower cyborgs realize they have feelings for each other. They also realize during a cliche(but so very necessary) cyborg volleyball match that their love allows them to boost their homo-aspect, and raise their power in combo attacks. Truly a skill that will come in handy for the final battle.

With the beach behind them(and in ruins), it is time for the 5 heroes to finally storm the gates of the original ex-girlfriend's lair, and defeat her once and for all.

End of part 4
I'm quickly falling in love with this silly plot
>>
>>1948652
I agree. It's entertaining in a ridiculous way.
>>
>>1948652
Oh, this is so good pulp!
>>
>>1948652
Is this the end? "Maybe." says local expert.
Part 5: The Final Showdown

With a homo-aspect of 175% and a posse of love-fueled cyborgs in tow, Cyborg-MC arrives at the hidden underground-but-somehow-still-aboveground laboratory of her onee-sama's first crazy ex-girlfriend. They are immediately greeted by a convenient number of 4 custom cyborg girls, 2 of which are the ones Cyborg-MC has already defeated, now upgraded and ready for round 2.

Cyborg-MC's companions charge in and engage the ex-girlfriend's cyborgs while she dashes straight for the ex-girlfriend determined to defeat her quickly. But the ex-girlfriend easily parries her 175% gay attack and casts off her scientist robe revealing her brand new, very own, self-installed, 200% powerful(lesbian) cyborg body. While her cyborgs keep her friends occupied, Cyborg-EX(wordplay) clashes with Cyborg-MC in a brilliant battle. But Cyborg-EX is too powerful and eventually overpowers Cyborg-MC. EX beats MC into the ground, and before she can defeat her, the lover-cyborgs break free of their struggle and channel their homo-aspect in a furious combo attack that sends EX flying.

With a burning desire to help their friend, the 4 cyborg girls band together and combine their power to overwhelm and defeat EX's cyborgs. The 4 girls help MC to her feet as EX comes zooming back angrily from the stratosphere. MC raises her weapon as the 4 girls help her charge her power. EX descends quickly as MC gains power. 175, 180, 190, 200%! EX accelerates for her final attack. 300, 400, 600, the yuri-goggles explode on MC's face! With a flash, MC parries EX's weapon at mach 10. EX tries to overpower MC, but MC is too strong. With a final thrust, the 5 girls plunge MC's weapon into EX, ending the battle for good.

End of part 5
Only the epilogue remains.
>>1948656
>>1948657
I'm having too much fun right now.
>>
>>1948659
Is THIS the end? Local expert found dead.
Part FINAL: The Epilogue

The 5 girls reach out their hands to the 4 beaten and broken cyborg girls, offering them a new life with the professor(as the original mad-scientist is now known). MC arrives home and tells the professor of her success and new friends. The professor casts off her man disguise and looks at MC with her own yuri-goggles. The professor is astonished by what she sees. MC has a homo-aspect rivaling her own! According to her theories, she should be able to maintain a relationship with an equally high-powered lesbian. The professor says nothing and greets MC with a kiss.

Cyborg-MC, and the professor now live as wives. And living in their lab with them are the 8 rescued cyborg girls. Soon, the happy couple learns that their amplified and ultra-powerful love is so potent, that they both spontaneously became pregnant with the other's child. Homo-aspect WAS the key.

THE END

Would you watch it?
>>
>>1948662
I liked it better as SoL cute cyborg matchmaker.

Part 1 up until the scientist shows up again.

Would steal and use/10
>>
>>1948664
No reason they can't bring back that formula in the OVA now that they live happily ever after.

Also, what was with the random woman with 101% HA in part 1? Surely she was important somehow. Maybe we'll find out in the OVA.
>>
>>1948617
I has to be a japanese truck though.
The girls that were hit by european trucks weren't graced with a visit by the genius.
>>
"Please Notice Me, Kōhai!"
>>
>>1948942
Approved.
>>
>>1948662
This has to be one of the odder ideas I've read on this thread. Maybe interesting so long as it's aware of how silly it's being.
>>
>>1948803
European truck drivers know how to stop for pedestrians.

According to manga and anime, Japanese trucks only have one pedal. The accelerator.
>>
>>1947767
like this idea

>>1948441
>>1948450
this is good. has potential for comedy
>>
At a sequestered, all-girls catholic boarding school deep in the country, young maidens go and develop into young women, possibly experiencing a brief sapphic relationship within the school's gated walls.

One beautiful Spring day, the school is invaded by a group of well-armed and prepared extreme nationalists who hold the students and facility hostage. Their demands are: one, that the government give them five billion dollars, and two, that they are given safe passage out of the country. As long as their demands aren't met, they will execute one hostage every two hours. If the government attempts to intervene, they will activate explosives rigged in the building where the hostages are being held, potentially killing every hostage. With the messages broadcasted via the internet, the extremists also warn that by the time the government has decrypted their location, all the hostages will be dead.

During the initial confusion, five students, in two separate groups, managed to avoid capture.

The first group, the student council's president, vice president, and treasurer, manage to overhear the extremist's initial broadcast; however, the group is divided. The vice president believes that their priority should be rescuing the hostages, one of which is her girlfriend, while the president thinks they should find a way to contact the government and wait for them.

The other group is two girls who snuck off during class to engage in a bit of forbidden love. With nothing but their birthday suits, they decide to flee the school to the closest town, which is at least a day's walk away. Before they can, they first must require various supplies (food, clothes, a compass, etc.) for the trip before getting past the gates of the school.

After a day, the extremists eventually find school's manifest and realize that they are short some students and are now actively searching for the girls. The focus will switch between the two group of girls, occasionally focusing on the hostages.
>>
>>1949186
i like this hostage situation plot

Is this set in this world or in a fictional version?
>>
Polishing up one of the ideas I posted here a few weeks back since this thread seems to be getting lively again. Original idea here:
>>1932432
>>1932487

MC was an aspiring fantasy writer who stopped writing when one of her more rabid fans caused an incident that made it onto the national news. After the incident, her friends and family find her a temporary job so she has something to do while sorting things out. When her term's over, the former writer goes straight into being a lifeless NEET.

Her friends decide to intervene and give her a ticket to Japan, since they felt leaving the country would be good for her. The writer MC goes to Comiket and has no idea what to do. A girl offers to show her around on the first day and she manages to have a good time. She ends up taking up all of the other girl's time and takes her out to dinner to apologize.

During dinner, the writer learns that the girl's a one-person team working on a VN and was demoing her first work that she plans to complete for the next convention coming in two months. However, she was largely an artist and her demo couldn't catch anyone's attention and she was planning to give up. Writer MC, feeling indebted to her, asks for a copy of the demo and promised to get back to her with her feedback. With that, the two exchange contact information.

When the MC heads home to try it, she realizes that the genre is fantasy. Playing through it, she could clearly see all the heart the artist tried to put into bringing her story to life and the MC begins reminiscing why she wanted to be a writer in the first place. Not wanting the artist's dreams to end so prematurely, the writer uses her experience to give the artist constructive feedback and the two begin to meet regularly. Still not ready to become a writer herself and not wanting to intrude on the artist's vision, the MC keeps her involvement to that of a consultant.

Continued in the next post
>>
>>1949228
As the two of them meet up to either discuss the VN or just for the artist to show the writer around in Japan, the two of them begin to fall in love. The writer shares her experience with writing and why she ended up giving up on it and the artist guarantees the writer that her writing didn't lead to only bad things.

Over a month passes and the two realize that soon, they won't have much of a reason to meet each other anymore. Both of them were quite good at hiding their feelings, so neither has any confidence in their chances of success if they confess and only have a suspicion that the other even likes girls.

In the end, they decide to let the success of the VN decide. Due to their lack of confidence and own insecurities, they both set a sales goal far higher than what they believed was unattainable as their confession threshold.

The final product goes on sale and the VN does extremely well, to the point that it looks like it would sell enough for the confession. In the end, it ultimately falls short. Both the artist and writer are impressed by the number they did sell, but are inwardly disappointed that it's not enough to confess. The two of them put on a cheerful face and the artist thanks the writer for her support and turns away while holding her tears.

The writer hugs the artist from behind as she's leaving and tells her to take responsibility for making her want to write again. The artist tells her that she wants to draw more VNs, but doesn't want to write the story herself and the writer promises to write the story for any VN she does.

The artist tells her that she isn't planning to stop making VNs anytime soon and the writer tells her she intends to keep her promise even if that means writing for her for the rest of her life.

--END--

Didn't really make many changes to this second part.
>>
>>1949186
So Die Hard on a Marimite?
>>
>>1949186
>....they will execute one hostage every two hours.
>After a day....

That means a lot of dead girls. No thanks.
>>
>>1949331
i have a weird picture in my head now :D
>>
>>1950157
>:D
>i
>>
Dawn, an average girl, tries hanging out with Alyra, Nene and Kate, the hottest group of girls in the class. They're actually nice girls who like her and become good friends with her.

Weeks later, they have a sleepover at Alyra's house. While they all bathe and get ready for bed, there's some sexual tension as AN&K casually go naked in front of her and admire her body.

Before they sleep, her new friends decide to show her a secret. Alyra turns into a catgirl, then Nene kisses her and Kate licks her pussy juice, which turns them into catgirls too.

Dawn freaks out until cat-Alyra explains. She has a trace of werecat blood giving her some power to transform herself and other girls, just enough for a few small temporary changes. They're sorry for scaring Dawn and she doesn't have to transform if she doesn't want to.

Right now she doesn't, and though she stays with them she keeps her distance a little bit. They are understanding but a little sad.

The awkwardness continues in class, and AN&K's fans see a chance to get back at Dawn and maybe take her place. They start with subtle hazing and shit-talking, but AN&K can see it coming and protect Dawn. But then while Dawn and Alyra are walking home from school, someone assaults Dawn with a fork.

In the nick of time Alyra gets between them and takes the cuts across her cheeks. And Dawn's rage boils over.

She kisses Alyra hard to become a catgirl so she can tear up the assailant. But Alyra picks her up and runs off before the assailant sees her change. Cat-Dawn roars for the assailant's blood, but Alyra holds her tight and keeps running.

When they stop, cat-Dawn settles down and cries in Alyra's arms. She's sorry she made things weird, got Alyra hurt, and almost let out her secret, and if they don't want to be her friends anymore she'll accept that.

Alyra's answer is to turn catgirl and kiss her back. Thus begins Dawn's adventures in Alyra's "catgirl club" where she can be a catgirl every weekend.
>>
>>1950158
something like this with an Marimate character :D
>>
Tiger girl has entered into a famed academy for the civil service after passing a series of tests and exams that she had no idea she had even done. It's all very confusing. She is still rather undecided how she wants to plan her career. She could go into law enforcement like her mothers or she could become economic analyst or just be a regular paperpusher.

But then her choice is made for her when a senior human lady with the diplomatic corps catches her eye and convinces her to work towards the betterment of relations between humans and monsters.

Tiger girl instantly develops a crush on her 'sempai' of the diplomatic corps. Who is easily 15 years older than her.

This is the story of a young civil servant Tiger Girl attempting to master the arcane arts of diplomacy and negotiation between different worlds...and her raging unrequited love for her older human sempai.

First diplomatic mission, trying to compile basic information about the human and monster world for business purposes.
>>
Lesbian bank heisters. By Dowman Sayman.
>>
A student falls in love with her teacher and acts like a delinquent in hopes of getting her attention like in the yuri mangas she read. However, things start to go awry when the teacher visits her home to talk to her family about her behavior.

The teacher ends up hitting it off and falling for the MC's single mom. Not having seen her mom happy for so long, MC tries her best to support their relationship and continues the charade of acting like a delinquent to give the two an excuse to keep on meeting.

However, the facade slowly breaks and the teacher begins to fall for the true MC as well.
>>
Princess's father decides to lock her away in a tower guarded by monsters in fear of her discovering her powers saying a prince will come save her eventually. She's always been aware she had some powers but never practiced infront of people, her father caught her one day and thus locked her away. After being locked in the tower for a few months she starts training until she thinks she's strong enough and escapes the tower and decides to kill her father and eventually take the throne since he's become corrupted. She travels to a tavern and takes on some bounties and eventually gets some decent money. One day at a tavern she finds a short pirate girl, they become friends and she falls in love with her wild, loyal and caring nature. Both go on adventures getting stronger and saving up enough money and gold to buy a bigger ship, make friends and assemble a crew. She tells pirate girl about the kingdom and her being a princess. They decide to all take the kingdom back since the king is trying to start a war and killing innocent peoole. They kill her father and her crazy brother who tries to rape pirate girl. MC confesses to pirate girl and they have sex. Kingdom is now ruled by lesbians, law and order has been returned. The worlds people are inspired by their pure love and decide only women will rule kingdoms from now on.
The end.

Second series spin off is them trying to find a wife for their daughter through match making. She gets surrounded by princesses from other kingdoms to choose from. She ends up choosing a maid she always had feelings for.
>>
Bullied girl involuntarily signs up her real information on a cringey monstergirl fetish website.

The bullies set up dates and force the mc to wait at the rendezvous site to watch her squirm while the mc at least hopes to explain the situation. Predictably, the dates are with real monstergirls, many with a human fetish. Spineless and starved for love, the mc goes along with the dates, but eventually has enough and stands up for herself, both against the bullies and the monstergirl. Oddly enough, in this series, the monstergirls are not benevolent waifu material and have distinct personality flaws. As the mc goes on more dates, she undergoes even more character development and learns a lot about life.

Unexpectedly, some of the monstergirls make a reappearance later in the series, having gone through much self-improvement after being called out by the mc. They apologize for their poor behavior and are still secretly interested in the mc. It is difficult to tell who the mc will end up with.
>>
Here is a terrible idea.

The MC is new to the area and living with her older brother and his fiance, who is a native here, and they can barely support themselves atm.

MC gets her very first job at a store in town and starts to learn the hardship of earning a living. She is gay but the town they live in is *very* conservative, though her housemates don't care. So she has to dodge questions and comments about herself around her sister-in-law's family.

She enjoys working as a cashier at the store, learning to deal with people better and making friends with some customers. Despite the financial struggle they all face, life couldn't be better.

Then she meets a cute energetic woman that makes her heart go doki doki. Every time she sees her at the register, she has to stop herself from blushing. The woman is very kind and caring to the MC, offering encouragement and advice when she is having a bad day.

She doesn't even dare to entertain the thought of going after her. But each day she sees her, it makes it hard not to, finally breaking down her resistance. So she gathers up the courage to ask for the woman's number, to at least become her friend and get to know her better.
>>
>>1947613
>>1947615
I kinda want this just for the scene where the schoolgirl brings her girlfriend home just to see Taka-san standing in the living room in full costume reciting lines/song numbers and embarrassing the hell out of schoolgirl in the process.
>>
Alright, get this.
It's like Batman, but both he and the Joker are little girls.
Also, the joker gas makes people die with an ahegao expression instead of a twisted smile.
>>
>>1953801
Girlfriend gets volunteered to play the villain part (she has a guy part just because). Turns out she is totally a great villain, and Taka-san tries to recruit
>>
File: U-maruun.jpg (104KB, 775x672px) Image search: [Google]
U-maruun.jpg
104KB, 775x672px
A young, lesbian and kind of pervert teacher detects (with her goggles) a relationship between two of her girls, she remembers her issues when she was at their age and makes the decision of play the role of the supportive older woman with these kids, even though they are not sure about their feelings yet, one of them has soft tsundere tones for the other.
>>
>>1954687
>>1953801
Schoolgirl must now indirectly compete with Taka-san for her girlfriend's attention. Works her ass off to be a part of that play. She gets the part of The villain's lover. Taka-san 'just as keikaku's' all over the place
>>
>>1953801
>>1954687
>>1956169
This sounds like an excellent side story addition.
>>
>>1955248
I'm all for that so long as neither of the girls starts falling for the teacher.
>>
>>1956385
Don't worry.
>>
>>1928236
just
paste.
it
/qdfn
It's really long and really convoluted.
>>
File: queusjjwj.png (195KB, 1032x670px) Image search: [Google]
queusjjwj.png
195KB, 1032x670px
>>1957618
Then I had another dumb idea which would be a loli-esque scientist cloning herself because she finds men too perverted or something so she just fucks herself.
>>
>>1947613
>>1947615
I'm kind of a theatre fag and I can't really think of any series off the top of my head that features stage productions as a thing. As long as we get to see Taka-san working with her theatre troupe more often than not at all I would love to get more of this
>>
As a parody of "best friends forever" endings, it's a regular yuri manga in which the girls get progressively lewder, to the point where the story ends with them married and literally elbow deep in each other's asses while claiming to be the best of friends.
>>
>>1959124
Like NanoFate?
>>
File: a95f63b9b048300c571a4e8b6a594d37.jpg (269KB, 1565x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a95f63b9b048300c571a4e8b6a594d37.jpg
269KB, 1565x1000px
So there is this girl who becomes friends with another girl. Unbeknownst to the first girl is the fact that her friend's family consists entirely of female nudists, which is something she will have to cope with when she is inevitably invited to her home.

That's the whole plot. The rest writes itself.
>>
>>1957626
But if she cloned herself, she would have to wait until the clone grows up and gets to a fuckable age before doing the deed.

That's even better though.
>>
What I really need is a good story about a young woman struggling to come to terms with her sexuality and dealing with the conflicts that it might create with her friends and stuff. It kind of hits close to home

>inb4 Aoi Hana
>>
>>1950178
Two girls pick flowers. Each flower represents one of their lesbian conquests as the stories of each conquest in played in their minds.
>>
A young woman has spent most of her life in the convent with other nuns where she had been raised to be an exceptionally holy woman due to her mysterious powers of plant growth. Local farmers give offerings and gifts to the convent for good harvests, nobility grant the convent honors and rich donations and knights and bards extol her virtue and chastity.

Unfortunately, not everything is what it seems. The convent has for years exploited the mysterious powers of the young woman for profit. As their cash cow, the young woman has never ventured outside the walls of her convent and is miserably aware the overweening greed and cupidity of her fellow nuns and Matron which is so at odds with holiness and religion.

She desperately longs to see the world beyond. And this wish gets granted in a manner that no one could expect.

The land has long been beset with rumors of a coming war between her kingdom and a newly formed empire to the East. The young woman is encouraged to overwork herself to hasten the crops to be harvested. The strain is so much it makes her extremely ill and weak. Barely able to rise, she is confined to her bed. Then one night, an enemy unit lead by a daring young Colonel proceeds to infiltrate the convent and kidnaps her.
>>
>>1962796
The enemy Empire has decided that eliminating the young holy woman was a necessity. After careful spying, the dashing Colonel realized that the young girl was pretty much at her wits end and could possibly be converted to the Empire's cause. Additional spying from her squire, an imperial cadet, also confirmed that the young woman was mostly harmless and didn't have the stomach to hurt anyone.

So she proceeds to kidnap the young lady and steal her away.

The young woman is not quite sure how to react to the situation. She has literally no experience with the outside world which is both exciting and dangerous. Even better for her, the Colonel doesn't even bother trying to force her to use her power. Instead, when she arrives at one of the cities of the Empire, she doesn't have to do anything. She's not even being coerced or bribed to use her powers.

The Colonel thinks this is quite the coup and does her best to make her 'prisoner'/'guest of honor' as happy as possible. Books, music, gardens and theatre. All things that the young woman could desire is provided. Even the freedom to travel from one city to the other. So long as she remained in the Empire and did no harm. The cadet is ordered accompany the young woman and grant her requests within reason.

This overwhelms the young woman and she begins to have a crush on the Colonel. But the Colonel is a cynical and ambitious woman doesn't actually care about the young lady personally but only as trophy of a strategic victory of denying the enemy a valuable supernatural resource.

This makes the Colonel's young squire extremely uncomfortable. It's quite clear that the young lady has a crush on the Colonel. The cadet tries to educate and cure the naivete of the young lady.
>>
>>1962800

Fantasy genre.
Characters:
Cadet is an extremely stoic young officer, Born from a respectable noble family famed for their magical spear techniques. She over time harbors fillings for her innocent charge and wishes to protect her from the machinations of others. Always tries to guide the young woman safely through political minefields, from religious fanatics and the Colonel's cynical exploitation.

Colonel is an older woman of 30 with a streak of FAAAABULOUS and brilliance. Has a tendency to be mercurial but is a talented officer. Is a lesbian who has many flings. Thinks the young woman is a boring provincial that needs to be humored. Trying to figure out a way to exploit the young woman into helping Empire without arousing young holy woman's suspicions.

Young woman, 20 years old and gifted with power of plant growth. Can cause explosive plant growth and essentially allow harvests to be done 4 times in 1 growing season. Has never ventured past the walls of her convent since her power can extend to far away fields. Naive and poorly educated beyond holy sermons. Can barely read but is an exceptionally good person. Doesn't want to return to the convent and is growing extremely fond of the bombastic Colonel.
>>
>>1962679
>But if she cloned herself, she would have to wait until the clone grows up and gets to a fuckable age before doing the deed.
You'd think so...
>>
>>1928236
Sets in future its a Frankenstein`ish story about a scientist who tried to reanimate dead bodies because he wants to find immortality. He has help from his really sarcastic female Ai EVA (generic Ai name). The scientists managed to reanimate the dead girl (who was murdered) but the consciousness of EVA gets uploaded into the brain of the dead girl. Now EVA is stuck in the female body and has do deal with the fact that she has a body of flesh. She has all the memories of the dead girl (her dreams, the girl she was in love with, the last moment before she got murdered)

It turns out the dead girl was not the only victim. With this new body EVA wants to solve to crime and protect the girl she saw in her memories
>>
>>1939472
As great an idea as this may seem, I think you'd quickly run out of stuff to write about. There's only so much interstellar purple prose that one work can handle. Outside of that, you only have two characters and both of them are near backstoryless exploring automatons who have nothing to talk about except space.

Slightly adjusted for more writing options:

Explorers travel as a group of six squads of six members sent via a main ship. Main ship becomes stationary command center. Is used for repair, resupply and more complex medical care. 1 squad runs command, the other 5 set out on year long tours before returning at the same time to prepare the next tour and swap command around.

Also gives room for character deaths too if you want to escalate the drama. Space is dangerous.

Space engine can be used for space object inspiration.
>>
https://www.wattpad.com/213095006-untitled-part-1

If someone decides to read this I hope they enjoy it
>>
>>1968708
Nothing there onee-san. Double check your URL
>>
https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/61193656-untitled
>>
Did that work?
>>
File: nope.jpg (54KB, 871x183px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
54KB, 871x183px
>>1968720
>>1968718
>>
I'll try to find somewhere else to post it
>>
>>1968727
Pastebin
>>
Thx
>>
http://pastebin.com/qBn28fd9
>>
Did that work
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-13+at+06.51.11).jpg (31KB, 175x392px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-13+at+06.51.11).jpg
31KB, 175x392px
>>1968745

Works
>>
File: 1690.png (211KB, 886x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1690.png
211KB, 886x1230px
>>1968691
But isn't space more dangerous without any command center to resupply, repair and report back to?

I agree it'd probably not work on writing alone. But it was originally planned as a sort of comic/manga thing, so a great deal of it was in the visual environments. Certainly their characters are fairly bland, owing a lot I think, to the nature of how they were raised.

But here is some other stuff I didn't go into in the original post:

The Flowers are designated by number, the two in particular are 5-892649 (nicknamed Yaku [89]) and 4-984110 (nicknamed Kuha [98), the first number is a sort of "batch number", Kuha is slightly older, a few months probably. But they often just call each other "mine", stemming from the sort of bittersweet joke that the only thing they've ever properly had claim to is each other.

Kuha, pictured, is bright, more talkative and active, and just generally more outwardly happy. The Flowers are trained and proficient in a great deal, but her best skills are in tech, data, and information management, she's a bit overprotective and quite doting. She was shy and more timid before meeting Yaku.

Yaku is quiet, and less emotive; she tends to be rather low-energy and passive. She is also dependent and clingy, and has problems with subtle but frequent mood swings. Her expertise is mechanical, in engineering, repairs, equipment operation; she is generally better at physical tasks than Kuha as well. She likes to sleep a great deal and avoid work.

Part of their ship systems include an extremely extensive database on human culture and history, Some places they visit are more science and work based, others are more suited for more normal acitivies. For example, trying skiing on planets with snow and ice, trying to learn to ballroom dance from the database in their free time, attempting to tranq fauna on a habitable planet and take blood samples.

The whole thing was basically and excuse to draw one-shot esque space yuris doing cute space things
>>
>>1968824
>The whole thing was basically and excuse to draw one-shot esque space yuris doing cute space things
which is great
>>
It's a lewd one.
The story of a pair of sisters. The older one, whose reputation of a thousand boyfriends has made her a slut in the eyes of everyone, and the younger one, who sees it all as a great display of feminity, and desires nothing more than to follow her steps.
One day, the little one approaches her sister in hopes of getting her experienced teaching on the subtle ways of lovemaking, or "getting boys" as she puts it. What ensued then should have been a simple private demonstration on the virtues of female anatomy, if not for their combined curiosities making everything escalate towards heavy petting and actual sex. All in all, an intoxicating tryst that left them feeling satisfied in ways they've never felt before.
From then on, they become addicted to each other's touch and the feeling of taboo in the midst of it all, with the story drifting between erotism and drama as they try their best to hide their encounters from their family, and other prying eyes.
>>
>>1970358
nah
>>
High school girl's father decides to get remarried to another woman.

Highly awkward seeing that she just turned seventeen and is expected to not only have a stepmother but a new step sister as well.

Meets step sister and discovers step sister a eighteen year old delinquent with a curious talent for technomusic.

High school girl also thinks her step sister is way cool and sexy.

Hilarity ensues. Can high school girl resist hitting on her older step sister? Of course not!
>>
>>1928236
Writefaggotry? I thought we only get that on /tg/.
Alright. How'bout this?

The Show centeres around a girl, who is gloomy, she avoids other people most of the times, doesn't have many friends... that sort of thing. She is not a bad person and if you know her, she is nice and friendly... but she is kind of a downer so a lot of people stay clear anyways since they find her... well... depressing... her looks obviously reflect that. Faint circles under the eyes, a snow-white complexion, glasses, disinterest and "bad mood 24/7" look...
This downer girl has one passion in life and that is cute things. Cute things make her increadibly happy, eventhough she feels restraint to not show her excitement much... and of course, she is a lesbian and identifies herself as such.
After transfering from an all-girls highschool to a co-ed school because her parents divorced and she had to move with her mother to another town, she thought she'd never be as happy as the time when she was surrounded by cute girls all day and could watch them all from the sidelines. On her first day, she meets a girl that changes that. She is the cutest thing she has ever seen and she is instantly taken in by her cuteness. Unexpectedly, cute girl finds interest in Downer girl and starts befriending her.
The rest is more or less shenanigans. downer girl trying to hide her affection from cute girl while cute girl tries to get even closer friends with her until the show reaches its climax with downer girl confessing her love and asking cute girl on a date.
I don't know if it'd safe anime... but... I guess it works
>>
The MC is a drifter in a setting of fantasy city-states. Not belonging to any place in particular, she wanders aimlessly in life, doing odd jobs (mostly mercenary or bodyguard work) to keep herself fed but never really establishing ties to anything.

In the aftermath of a war, however, she finds a lost little girl in the middle of nowhere, crying because she's all alone and has no idea where she is. MC takes pity on the kid and takes her along towards the next city-state to get her somewhere safe.

The MC is gruff and not very good with people, but the kid takes a shine to her, and in spite of herself the MC becomes fond of her. While she knows nothing about having kids or being a mom, when the kid refuses to leave her at the next city-state, she reluctantly adopts her, and begins trying to clean up her life a bit since now she has a kid to look after.

After MC and her kid have been together for a while, however, the kid's real mother finds them. She's been widowed for a long time, and her daughter got separated from her during the war, but she's been searching for her ever since, refusing to believe she was dead.

A deep tension sets in between MC and Mom, as while MC thinks the kid should be with her birth mother she's come to think of herself as the kid's mom and doesn't want to go back to being alone. At the same time, Mom is grateful to MC for saving her kid but now finds her child doesn't want to leave this woman she doesn't know so they can go home and try to rebuild their lives.

Mom reluctantly humors her daughter while they try to figure out a solution, and partners up with MC. While initially they really don't gel well together, as MC is a reckless, rude, rough-and-tumble sort (not someone you want your baby looking up to) and Mom is refined, ladylike, and gentle, but over time tension turns to friendship, and MC and Mom slowly start to realize they have feelings for each other.
>>
>>1972145
nice
>>
>>1928236

Two single recently divorced mothers fall in love with eachother.

Slice of life/Ecchi/Comedy.
Son is a teenager.
Daughter is elementary school age.
Comedy comes from them trying to find time for sex but always getting interrupted by their kids.
>>
>>1973870
Make the son a daughter and be the onee-sama for the younger girl.
>>
A parody of the light novel genre that will never be made.

There's some beta alpha male on campus of a school of magic swordsmanship and angel summoning who is constantly stringing girls along left and right and getting into perverted situations with them. One lunchtime, the guy falls and pull down one of his harem member's skirt and falls with his face buried in her shirt. "Y-you...YOU PERVERT!" Red with embarrassment, she slaps him hard and the rest of the cafeteria winces.

After school, that same girl drops the 40 sodas she's carrying and fumbles around clumsily as she picks them up. Another girl, the true mc, stops by and helps her. Noticing that this is an absurd amount of drinks for a single person, she asks about them. The haremette blushes and admits they're for that beta alpha as an apology because she was too hard on him. And then she remembers all the other perverted situations that happened and goes on a rant about his bad points, insisting she doesn't like him. And then in true harem fashion, she quietly admits he's a nice guy. The mc, catching on, asks a few more questions about him and it turns out that this has been going on for years, with nine other girls and counting. The haremette hasn't give up on the beta alpha because he was her first friend and the only one to tell her to her face how nice her breasts are. So the mc, sensing her pain, bets the haremette that she can hold the 40 cans alone and successfully does, to the haremette's frustration stemming from an inferiority complex. Triumphant, the mc says that her prize for winning the bet will be a trip to the movies on Friday and runs off to deliver the drinks to the beta alpha's clubroom.

On Friday, the mc meets the embarrassed haremette at the theater. The mc offers to let her go if she wants ut the haremette insists that a princess always keeps her word. After the movie, the haremette decides that the mc isn't so bad and
she stays for lunch.
>>
Sci fi plot detailing the life of a sewage girl and her encounter with a female xenomorphic lifeform.
All the meanwhile being unaware of the horrid killings the creature had caused.
>>
>>1974110
What is a sewage girl?
>>
MC-chan is a vampire that wakes up one morning to find that after her long sleep technology advanced to the space age and no longer believes in vampires or magic.

With this new found life where no one truly knows how to kill her and humanity are about as numerous as insects with the average person's life being just as valuable. MC-chan tries her best to blend into the new age to indulge in the all-you-can-eat buffet before her while enjoying the finer things in life.
>>
>>1974104
The guy calls her inviting her to the movies. She declines and enjoys the rest of the day with the mc.

End of episode 1.

Episode 2. Test episode. It's exams week and class rep grumbles about losing to the guy who gets perfect scores without studying. She likes him too and tried to study with him occasionally but they keep getting into perverted situations and she never learns anything. Hearing this, our sensible mc invites her to her house to study together. They do study properly and make girl talk, discussing their hopes and dreams. The class rep gets some self-confidence and realizes she doesn't need to depend on him for anything. The results come out and she's in second place but scored better than ever. Caught up in the moment, she gives the mc a thank you kiss, playing it off as a family tradition.

Episode 3. Tournament episode.
It's time to decide the school's representative warrior for the global tournament. Another harem member who's the coolest and strongest girl in the school is determined to take first place, but she gets demolished by the guy, who was only using 0.0000001% of his power. It's time for the final showdown between the guy and the cute mc. The mc is demolished and hospitalized and the girls from episode 1 and 2 are pissed and chew him out. At the hospital, girl 3 compliments the mc for her efforts and apologizes for the guy, explaining how dense he is. You see, see has confessed to him several times, only for him to interrupt, mishear, and misunderstand her words. The mc suggests that the guy probably doesn't want to date her and was only trying to spare her feelings. Girl 3 agrees that this must be the case and gives up on him. Girl 3 also starts bringing the mc bentos and snacks at lunch out of "appreciation."
>>
>>1974104
>>1974340
okay... Where is the yuri?
>>
>>1974949
Gradual. As the mc dismantles the light novel harem she gets closer with the girls. As a parody, this can go three ways:
1. Standard harem route where they team up to defeat corrupt students. Followed by the release of a yuri dating sim to give your favorite girl the yuri end
2. Friends with benefits and beyond valkyrie drive levels of fanservice
3. The girls all fall in love with the mc so character driven story arcs are necessary to determine which girl is truely in love with the mc and which ones were only clinging to the mc for strength. An unexpectedly moving saga.

Feel free to suggest some ideas.
>>
>>1970358
No thanks, it just seems too similar to the "we're only practicing for real boys" trope that tends to drive me up the fucking wall. I can appreciate the incest tho.

Anyways, I had this idea set in a typically fantasy setting. The MC is this Paladin/Knight-in-training whos long years of study and training are about to come to an end if she can successfully complete her pilgrimage (which can very well take years to complete). She's joined by a 'Senpai' of sorts. Someone to confirm that she completed her pilgrimage and observe her performance.

The MC's task is to hunt down, arrest, and bring a criminal(known as the white wisp) back to the order for judgement. Of course, it's not easy, the specific target is known for eluding regular authorities and accused of associated with a group that engages in forbidden magic. Anyway, Senpai/kouhai bonding happens and the pair meet all sorts of strange people across the kingdom in their hunt until they find the wisp who initially presents themselves as mysterious but it turns out she's a charming rogue-type with a penchant for mead and busty bar-maids. So they attempt to arrest her, but i takes like 2 tries until they succeed.

Yada yada Yada, MC reluctantly bonds with wisp while they venture back home and then some serious shit goes down involving the group with forbidden magic resulting in the mentor's death and the MC having to work with wisp to avenge her because she knows valuable information.

Ideally sick fights and delicious Yuri would be sprinkled over the whole shebang with wisp and MC becoming endgame.
>>
>>1975717
I would like to do a Collective Drawquest in a new thread if you guys would be interested. Where we'll follow the MC and you all make decisions by way of consensus and I'll draw it. Let me know your thoughts.
>>
>>1975717
i like the idea

>>1977206
thats an great idea.would love to see pics of this >>1975717 idea
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.