[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dwarf >fat George Costanza belly >linebacker shoulders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 48

File: 1504050747875.jpg (72KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1504050747875.jpg
72KB, 720x404px
>dwarf
>fat George Costanza belly
>linebacker shoulders
>(((nose)))
>shit personality
>micropenis

What went right?
>>
File: Buck.jpg (105KB, 620x626px) Image search: [Google]
Buck.jpg
105KB, 620x626px
JESUS FUCK
>>
>>87140471
Stopping Hitler was a mistake.
>>
>>87140471
rich ass parents who literally do whatever you ask?
>>
THICC
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>87140471
If I took off your dick, will it hurt?
>>
>>87140471
That's what happens when you give young boys artificial estrogen and hormones.

But remember, it's only abuse if you ignore your young childs demands for transexual surgery.
>>
>>87140605
But if they feel that they are another gender then why shouldn't they allowed to be it? There are many examples of young kids displaying female "behaviour' or male "behaviour"
>>
>>87140471
It has the body of a troll.
>>
>>87140890
When I was a kid I thought I was a robot after watching AI and Terminator, that doesnt mean my parents should have given me cybernetic augmentations.
>>
>>87141098
Wouldn't that have been pretty fucking cool? Shit i'd want it
>>
>>87140471
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>87141098
yes fucks yes
>>
>>87140890
So if I feel like being a murderer, it's fine as long as I feel it? This is the line of thinking that breaks down the moral fabric of a society. What's next? Pedophilia is okay as long as the pedo feels good, oh wait, we're already there.
>>
>>87140471
If you're going to try and be a girl, how the fuck do you just let yourself get fat. Jazz clearly feels like he should look a certain way to the point where he has left himself with a micropenis. He's willing to take all the hormones and get his tiny dick cut off but he's not willing to lose some fucking weight?
>>
>>87141189
I don't know, it's a complicated thing but when they from very early on only want to be a female there must be something to it
>>
I'm loving this new surgeon. "We don't ask 'What's your erect penis size?' on a first date." Indeed, Dr. Marcy. I Iike the fact that she is transgender as well. It adds a bit of authority to her advice. Also, in watching Jazz and her parents visit surgeon after surgeon, I've often wondered why no one has proposed a simple (well, "simple") skin graft from her abdomen or upper thighs to compensate for the lack of raw material, so to speak. It seems like it would be a hell of a lot easier than using a portion of her colon, for God's sake.
>>
>>87141250
The woman doctor is trans? wtf
>>
>>87141240
she's depressed, she spends all her free time in her room eating and shitposting on /tv/. clearly ourguy
>>
Agree. Dr. Bowers is a rock star. Jazz is very well spoken, she did a good job with Tomi. Really hope Jazz has her surgery after high school. Jeanette's reasoning makes no sense. If they feel Jazz needs academics to stave off depression, she can take some classes at a community college while recovering from surgery.
>>
File: 1461943820892.jpg (96KB, 426x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461943820892.jpg
96KB, 426x960px
>she has a very small penis
Why did they include that clip?
>>
>>87140471
You keep making these threads because you want to fuck it.
>>
>>87140471
>linebacker shoulders

t. numale manlet
>>
>>87141387
Exercise has been proven to be a good way to fight depression. Honestly the parents should just force the kid to exercise. Also, she is very young to be depressed.
>>
I don't understand why they are being allowed to even consider surgery at this age. That's a pretty final ( as in permanent) procedure. A poster on a different ptv forum said extensive counseling is usually done first. Plus- we don't consider 16 year olds capable of handling alcohol/ but they can handle this decision?
>>
>>87141242
I don't think giving into a child that has no world experiences demands are a good thing. Maybe they're just gay and not trans, or maybe these tendencies are a phase because of something they saw on tv. I dunno why you'd condemn your child to a lifestyle that they may have asked for but have no idea what it entails. I mean kids change their mind a lot
>>
>>87140890
I acted feminine when I was young. Had I been born just a few years ago and to ultra liberal parents in LA, I would probably be in the process of transition into a female right now, because my parents would have encouraged it. This is what I did when I was younger.

When I was young, from like 5 - 10 years old, I would play with my 2 cousins who were girls, both 1 and 2 years younger than me. And we always played "house" together at my Uncles farm. We pretended the playground in their backyard was our house, we put blankets over the playhouse to make it completely covered so it was like a house. Our bikes were our cars, and I was "married" to my oldest cousin and my youngest cousin was our kid. My Aunt would make us food, she would hand it to me in a basket and I would walk it to the playhouse and pretend that I had made this food and was bringing it home to the family, and we would eat it together... And then I remember my 2 year older brother, who had grown up living with my Dads family, and he was 12 years old at the time he found out I was playing "house" with my cousins, (I was 10) and that was the last time I played house because my brother made fun of me so fucking bad that I felt terrible. He was literally Chad growing up and it hurts my soul thinking that if I had grown up living with my dads family they would have made me play sports and I would probably be chad right now instead of beta.
>>
>>87140471
>YT comments
>"uh its SHE you asshole."
>>
>>87141522
we're allowed to circumcise infants without their consent, why not this?
>>
>>87140890
I am pretty fucking liberal in general.
I think people can do whatever the fuck they want with themselves
Fuck whatever gender you what, dress up like a girl or have sex with your furniture. As long as your behavior doesn't affect other people negatively i don't give a shit.
But being transgender is a mental disorder. You were born in your fucking body, you are the gender you got. You might be gay or wish you were another gender, but you aren't.
Enabling people and most importantly kids through life-changing surgeries or medication is wrong and should be illegal.
Going back to my example, of fucking furniture, you wouldn't let doctors staple a cushion to somebody's crotch because they identify as a chair.
Being transgender should be treated the same way, with therapy. We label so much else a mental disorder, like anxiety, depression, schizophrenia etc.
You don't see anybody advocating for suicide for depressed people because they were born that way
>>
>>87141578
A circumsized penis is correct.
>>
File: 1492123452916.png (138KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1492123452916.png
138KB, 396x385px
>haha look at little jared is playing with barbie dolls isn't that funny mom?
>Ok, put him on hormone therapy immediately and give him a micropenis. Also her new name is Jazz.

What did liberals mean by this?
>>
>>87141559
lmao at your life
>>
>>87141559
I feel Jazz has a really tough life being out and open about herself like that, and answering for all trans people. What she said on the Tomi Lahren show was true for her I'm sure, that she always knew she was a female and wanted to be one, but a lot of male-to-females say they weren't aware of their female feelings until they were about 50. Sometimes older than that. I've known some that were like that. They believed they were heterosexual crossdressers up until that point. I don't know what snapped in their head that convinced them all of a sudden. What Jazz should've said is people transition for different reasons and all transgender people aren't like her.
>>
>>87141616
so is an artificially constructed vagina made out of inverted penile tissue
>>
>>87141680
No, that's just science gone too far
>>
>>87141646
L I T E R A L L Y
INDEFENSIBLE
>>
>>87141559
You may think you're a beta, but a beta wouldn't think he's a beta. It's like narcissism. A narcissist wouldn't question if they're a narcissist.
You aren't a beta, is what I'm trying to say. If you don't like yourself, change yourself.
>>
>>87141646
is it really that much better to be a typical man? fighting for the attention of some bitch, getting rejected, settling for someone and knocking her up, working 80 hours a week to pay child support once she takes the kids and leaves you, masturbating to manga on 4chan, etc.etc. life is suffering one way or the other. at least jazz has fame and wealth.
>>
File: jazz-jennings.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
jazz-jennings.gif
2MB, 600x338px
Jazz's mom seems like she has her heart in the right place.
>>
>>87141851
>believing scripted bullcrap
>parent's instead of parents'
>>
>>87141547
And then commit suicide because that is a thing that already happens all the time
>>
>>87141805
Pretty much this. If he had just been a normal gay dude he wouldn't have gotten his own show and shit. Either way he/she would have grown up fucking guys so who really cares?
>>
They ruined its benis
>>
File: whoo.jpg (75KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
whoo.jpg
75KB, 960x640px
>>87140471
looks like a girl i go to school with
>>
>>87140471
why does she not work the fuck out? How are you going to become a chick and not take care of yourself at that young age?
What a waste.
>>
>>87141805
>fighting for the attention of some bitch, getting rejected, settling for someone and knocking her up, working 80 hours a week to pay child support once she takes the kids and leaves you, masturbating to manga on 4chan, etc.etc.

i don't know anyone like this

can't be that average
>>
>>87141851
Too bad her mind is in the garbage
>>
>>87141908
That's correct. She's referring to herself so it's parent's. "A parents'" wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>87141966

Brad?
>>
>>87141559
I always wanted to be as pretty as lady Di when I was a little child, living as a boy back then. My parents were always confused why a little boy wanted to look like a famous princess. Haha. Now they know that that was not a little boy but a little girl wanting to look like a little princess like every little girl that age :p
Now, 20 years after her death, day to day, I look in a mirror, am nowhere near as pretty as the princess of wales, but am super duper happy that I bought a ticket for this journey almost 2 years ago.
I feel like a princess, who cares that I don't look like one? ;)
I am so happy and want to shout it from the roof tops. After almost 2 years of transitioning, this new body still feels new and like a miracle and a gift :D
Lady Nena, princess from Etten-Leur, the Netherlands, greets you all :p
Don't forget to take your magic elixir, the precious nectar that keeps girls like us alive : Estradiol, sent by the gods. The magic Progynova potion, sent by his godness, Bayer the almighty.
>>
>>87142026
She should be referring to its dad too
>single moms
>>
>>87140890
because kids are retarded. When I was a kid I asjed my dad for a barbie and he bought one for me, I ended up setting my barbie on fire because I liked the melting bits of plastic zapping down like asteroids and now I'm perfectly normal. If my parents were liberals they would've chopped my dick off at my first request of a girl's toy and virtue signaled about it on social media.
>>
File: 1502834560361.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502834560361.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>87141098
>his parents didn't buy him cybenetic augmentations
>>
>>87140590
A bra can fix a lot of things but as son as he takes it off then he just has a pair of bitch tits with a fat chubby stomach just like a fat dude does .
>>
>>87142112
I can totally relate to this, I thought she was so pretty and elegant. I followed her before her death because I felt some tie to her and I have felt that way about very few celebs. I was a young teen when she died and it really affected me deeply because it was so sad. I cried in my room as I watched every news show I could watch. The funeral was horribly sad and it really made me realize how short life could be as young as I was at the time. I really think it affected me so much that I started planning my transition shortly after because I did not want to waste one more day. It was another 10 years before I started HRT but I started copying her style long before that. Her short hairstyle worked great on me until I was out. Hard to believe it was 20 years ago, I miss you lady Di!
>>
>>87142152
>When I was a kid I asjed my dad for a barbie
>he bought it for me

why would he do that?
>>
File: marci_bowers.jpg (13KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
marci_bowers.jpg
13KB, 300x200px
>>87141250
>>87141331
This is a gynecologist (male)

Say something nice about her!
>>
>>87141913
Huh? Like commit suicide because they're not whatever they want to be? Sounds like the kid has mental issues beyond wanting to be the opposite sex
>>
>>87141098
when I was younger I wanted to be a dinosaur and now, I am one. follow your draems.
>>
>>87142142
Sure okay. But that caption is still grammatically correct.
>>
>>87142233
everytime i see a tranny's before photos i feel so guilty and disgusted for having a huge tranny fetish
>>
>>87140471
you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like
>>
>>87140471
I still don't understand how you guys can't get it yet, everything is in front of your eyes, really.

>kid has micropenis
>might as try becoming a female
this is literally what it's all about, and I bet that the father is an ultra Chad too, the moment he saw this thing born, and saw it's microdick, he said this is no man, get him a skirt
>>
>>87142233
Would.
>>
>>87142306
If he was a chad he wouldn't father kids with micro dicks.
>>
>>87142271
No shit
>>
File: alex-smith-5.jpg (85KB, 1024x709px) Image search: [Google]
alex-smith-5.jpg
85KB, 1024x709px
>>87140471
>The Absolute State of America

This is a boy on estrogen, growing bitch tits, a fat stomach, a prepubescent mustache, a micropenis, and a hit reality tv show
>>
>>87140471
lmao he went from 8/10 trap shota to fat mexican dwarf in like 5 seconds
>>
>>87142344
there's a hit show that's nothing but jews and niggers screaming at eachother, it doesn't take much.
and just because it's popular doesn't mean there's tacit across the board approval of this family or of transgenderism.
>>
File: ZskuzIr.png (208KB, 357x410px) Image search: [Google]
ZskuzIr.png
208KB, 357x410px
>>87142276
If I had gone to school with Bailey I would have sodomized him behind the bleachers and bragged about it to everybody afterwards
>>
File: 2G5lacy.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
2G5lacy.gif
2MB, 220x190px
>>87142112
>>
If i ever have a son and he wants to be a girl instead of just a gay guy, i'll throttle him
>>
>>87142397
yea this one's not bad and i'd probably fuck him too, but the other faggot with the mustache really makes my stomach turn.
>>
>>87142446
what will you do when he then leaves to suck dick on the street to support his degenerate lifestyle?
>>
>take a bunch of estrogen
>body looks like that of a middle aged man

How does this happen?
>>
Are there any places in Western Society where femininity is ADMIRED in men?
Don't say: "the gays accept feminine men." That's not really true. Gay society is more accepting of femininity in men, but an openly feminine man is not going to find a boyfriend. A man cannot wear makeup to a gay bar and leave with someone.
I think that he might attract "bisexual" men who want to experiment. He won't find a solid relationship with a "bisexual."
I ask this because I want to go to someplace where men can be openly feminine.
>>
>>87140471
shes a big girl
>>
>>87142735
I'm glad you will never pass on your genes you mentally ill faggot
>>
Someone post """her""" tits
>>
>>87142735
Become a pretty girl and I'll be your bf
>>
>>87142735
Does knowing you have this type of sexual arousal make you feel weird about yourself or different from others? I feel strange in public when I interact with very confident guys because of the socially humiliating nature of the fantasies.
>>
>>87142735
You could try being a drag queen. I'm not sure what you want.
>>
>>87140890
what if they feel like they want to fuck anyone they want regardless of age? thats ok too right?
>>
>>87141559
That doesn't sound like you are acting feminine.

Me for example when I was like 4, I would hang out with girls my age, and we would sneak into their mother room, and try on pantie hoses, high heels, and badly put on makeup on each other. I would also make a sudo thong out of my briefs. It was all my idea, and I was the enabler.

Grew up straight. But up to like 8 or so I had a fascination with women's clothing, and makeup.
>>
STOP CALLING HIM A SHE!
>>
>>87142892
What if you embraced your sissy self? Could you find a way to express your desires IRL that would be socially acceptable?
Maybe, you cannot dress as a women everyday, but you could indulge in drag with gay men.
Could you go out in public with one item of women's clothing? Jewelry? Panties? Pants? Earrings?
You are more likely to ruin your life if you do not find some way to express your desires in a socially acceptable way.
Think about it. You can wear a pearl necklace to work tomorrow, or you can show up as Mrs. Doubtfire one day soon.
>>
>>87142931
Yes
Thanks for fighting for pedo rights, anon
>>
>>87141593
Mostly this.
>>
>>87140590
Damn jazz still looks like THAT?? Shes still got it
>>
>>87141559
thats not feminine. thats how you get that cousin pussy. next you would have played husband and wife.
>>
>>87142959
I have purchased panties. Panties feel more appropriate for me than classic men's underwear. I want my underwear to express my identity to a man I am about to have sex with!
But, I never wore my panties more than few times.
Panties do not fit! Obviously, women's panties are not made to fit a man's junk! Obvious, an erection does not work in panties.
Many gay men's underwear makers make panties for men. They name their panties "briefs" or "bikini style underwear," but these are panties for men. And, they fit!
But, there is a problem with these panties. They do not communicate my identity to my partners.
I love giving a blow job to a super masc guy while he stares at my panties. I am giving him the best blow job of his life. He is rock hard. But, he is revolted that he has allowed a femme guy to blow him, and to make matter worst, he cannot get his body under control.
Then, he cums. He is revolted by me, but he wants more. What should he do?
Most pull up their pants, push me away, and, without a thank you, walk away.
>>
>>87142990
I can hear the cries of Sodom now.
>>
>>87142735
masculinity is being demonized and yet there is nothing more repulsive and repellent to a female than feminine men

these fucking retard feminists are making it so that there will be no suitable men for the next generation of women
>>
>>87141459
So people understand why there isn't enough raw material to just turn it into a neovag
>>
>>87143055
>Then, he cums. He is revolted by me, but he wants more. What should he do?
>Most pull up their pants, push me away, and, without a thank you, walk away.
continue, slut
>>
>>87141250
>why no one has proposed a simple (well, "simple") skin graft from her abdomen or upper thighs

t. plastic surgeon

maybe let the surgeons handle the details instead of speculating..
>>
>>87140471
why were these pictures taken?
>>
File: 1277.jpg (91KB, 770x551px) Image search: [Google]
1277.jpg
91KB, 770x551px
sad!
>>
>>87143070
THANK YOU for your post!
Here is my opinion: A lot of gay men start out as fairies, queens, faggots. Then, they "decide" to "man up."
We hide a huge part of ourselves. I know that this is my story.
I was a little fairy, and I manned up to avoid being beaten up.
Skip ahead a few decades. All of my "feminine" interests and characteristics are still in me, and I want to express them with other men.
But, I am so conditioned to act "masc" that I find it difficult to express my femme self in public.
Since I do not go to clubs or bars, I cannot even locate other femme men.
So, here I am! Let's make jewelry together!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
the parents and the doctors should be in jail for child abuse. they literally destroyed this guys life.
>>
>>87143146
I think you missed his point.
>>
>>87141250
>We don't ask 'What's your erect penis size?' on a first date.
is this a quote?

what the hell, why would that be relevant during a session with a plastic surgeon.
>>
>>87141559
thats the thing about being chad. he is stuck always in the matrix, he never had the chance to take the redpill...just grew up taking the blue pill daily. is there a better or worse side? idk
>>
>>87140890
Why change the body to fit the mind instead of change the mind to fit the body?
>>
>>87143323
>instead of change the mind to fit the body?
this seems pretty difficult though
>>
>>87143299
>why would that be relevant during a session with a plastic surgeon
Because vaginoplasty inverts the penis

Two inch microweenie makes two inch deep hole
>>
>>87141966
check'd and god this picture makes me nervous like shes going to fall off
>>
>>87142508
Disown him after telling the cops on him
>>
>>87143432
Well yeah, but I think that's just because we don't understand what causes these peoples brains to malfunction. If we did, and could fix it, it would be easier than trying to brute force nature and make people what they "feel" they are.
>>
>>87143501
>on a first date.
did she mean she didn't want to get into specifics too soon? sounds unprofessional.
>>
I read all of these stories about boys who are "forced" to become the prison wives of strong black men. I am here to tell you that those stories are lies. When I went to prison, all of my friend desperately wanted to attract a strong man. We did not consider ourselves gay, but since we were cut off from "normal" society, we wanted to find our place in prison society. We were not "harden" criminals. We did not commit murder or robbery. We did stupid things like statutory rape. In my case, I was send away for "vehicular homicide."
I am getting ahead of myself. I should introduce myself. My name on the outside was Eric Allen Winslow. On the inside, I am just Sugar. My man gave me that name because I am just such a sweet fuck. I did not know that I was gay when I went to prison. I had seen gay porn, but I had never been with another boy. My first day in jail before my trial, I saw boys giving men blow jobs.
I saw muscular men with huge penises in the showers, and I wanted to be of service to those men. In jail, men masturbate near other men. (There are private cells, but no wants to be in "solitary confinement.") Men jack off in public the middle of the day. One day, I approached to a guy masturbating, and I asked to give him a blow job. I did not think. I was spellbound by his huge penis and balls.

He said yes, and I dove in like I had been giving blow jobs my whole life. After only a few minutes, I had my creamy reward. After that, I was marked as a sissy. Everyone seem to know. Guys would come up to be in public, pull down their pants, and I would suck them off. I did so many BJs one day that by the end of the day, I was mainly giving hand jobs because my jaw was so sore.
>>
>>87143530
>it would be easier
but it's impossible.
so until then, this is the natural way of solving things.
>>
How tall is she?
>>
>>87140890
ITS EXTREMELY SEXIST TO SUGGEST THAT THERE IS SUCH A THING AS MALE OR FEMALE BEHAVIOUR
>>
>>87143146
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muleaeZ5Q5c
>>
>>87143530
We all live in the prison of our mind. What would you do if no one would find out? Would you suck a cock? Don't you wonder what it would feel like to "act like a woman"? Do the same things that women get to do?
Would it change you? Would you find it impossible to go back to your false life as boring man? Would you start to dream of cock?
Would find sex with women a bothersome requirement of being straight? Would you even be able to function with women once you knew the pleasure of submitting to your need (your compulsion?) to be "feminine?"
Back to reality: The closest I have been to a prison is the movie: The Shawshank Redemption. I think I drove past a prison once.
I like the prison setting because it seems like a place where boys can openly express femininity and be admired.
In Western society, I cannot think of another place where femininity in men is even accepted.
>>
>>87143542
god i wish that was me
>>
File: 1503605808845.jpg (135KB, 516x658px) Image search: [Google]
1503605808845.jpg
135KB, 516x658px
What did >she mean by this?
>>
>>87143672
>In Western society, I cannot think of another place where femininity in men is even accepted.
howabout new york, san francisco, or any sort of gay tolerant area?
>>
File: tumblr_mu0i6swnYe1rcaovvo1_500.jpg (46KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu0i6swnYe1rcaovvo1_500.jpg
46KB, 500x376px
>>87143682
>that hand
>>
File: 798614635413.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
798614635413.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>87143682
>>
>>87143501
I wholeheartedly and vehemently disagree with the decision to allow Jazz to get the surgery when she's still in high school. I have no doubt whatsoever that it's what she truly wants to do. I'm completely assured that she truly wants to be a fully-realized female in terms of anatomy, but wow, is 16/17 young for such a huge decision! My transgender high school student would most definitely be waiting until he/she was 18. There's no way in this world that I would be complicit as a parent of an underage child in making the decision to have such a massive surgical procedure. Greg and Jeanette are such wimps for allowing her to call the shots like this. Graduating high school with as high a GPA as possible should be priority number one, with any surgery coming afterward.

As for the future of this show, I'm sure it will be renewed, but I almost hope it's not. Jazz is exposed to far, far too much vitriol and animosity at her tender age. She's a high school junior. We shouldn't be hearing about her masturbation schedule or her orgasmic potential. It's just wrong. Every time I watch this show, I feel the need to contact any adult connected with its production and slowly explain to them that Jazz is still a child.
>>
>>87143584
Not at all natural.
>>
>>87141559
for what it's worth you write really good.
>>
>>87143672
It's not that I don't suck cock because I'm scared of people finding out, I don't suck cock because I don't want to suck cock. Is that idea seriously foreign to you? That people might not want to be sissy faggots?
>>
>>87143726
I have soft feminine hands, would this be a symbol of emasculation?
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (109KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg
109KB, 800x800px
>>87143682
>those fat little fingers
>>
>>87140890
This is the logic that says girls who want breast implants or butt injections or collagen in their lips at 13 should be allowed to do it if it makes them feel better about themselves.

Sound logic.
>>
File: 1497560213707.png (699KB, 858x591px) Image search: [Google]
1497560213707.png
699KB, 858x591px
>gender is a social construct
>children acting like a boy or a girl when they are the opposite gender is a surefire tell that they are a normal, biologically wired tranny
>>
>>87143849
It's the desire to express yourself. You are embarrassed or humiliated by at least a part of the person that you are. You likely repress or compartmentalize this part of yourself, maybe even fetishize it. Humiliation offers you the fantasy of not having to hide it anymore, it being the only realistic way you can envision expressing this side of yourself.
>>
>>87143786
a "natural" way of things would be to solve the problem with whatever means at your disposal. it's natural for balding guys to get transplants or titless women to get surgery.
>>
>>87141467
i sort of want to cuddle and spoon with her and pinch her bellyfat
>>
File: 1504049453481.png (1MB, 1340x2109px) Image search: [Google]
1504049453481.png
1MB, 1340x2109px
>>
>>87140890
A kid wearing a dress for 5 mintues doesn't mean they want their balls chopped off and to be pumped with hormones so that they can be a mentally ill freak for the rest of their very short life.

Honestly parents who try to make their kids go through that should be imprisoned and the fucking kike doctors too.
>>
>>87142735
I'm bisexual and I've been with my twink boyfriend for 6 years. I'm guessing you don't know what an actual bisexual is and only curious straight guys.
>>
>>87145072
So are twinks like real people with personalities or do they kinda just do what you ask them to do?
>>
File: 1503605905563.jpg (473KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1503605905563.jpg
473KB, 1536x2048px
>still no bf
Do you think one of us would have a chance when she turns 18?
>>
>>87145292
A twink is the true definition of a woman (male)

As in they're all histrionic, selfish garbage people whose only redeeming quality is their ability to occasionally keep a dick wet and warm
>>
>>87145072
No, see you have it backwards. The label doesn't give you a direction, it doesn't provide clarity- YOU do what you like, and then, if you want to give that a label, you choose one. You aren't intrinsically gay or intrinsically straight, you're just you. The labels are just so it's easier to communicate and relate to others.
>>
>>87141242
There's a lot of really dumb shit kids want to do from very early on, mostly because they don't fully grasp what it is to be that.
Case in point: How many people do you think grow up, knowing their dad was in the army, and wanting to be just like them? Even if you tell them it's not all as cool as they imagine, they're absolutely sure they want to be in the army, because when they were very young, they'd imagine their dad in their suit, and think it's the coolest thing ever. As they grow older, they start attaching more "logical" or "adult" arguments to this obsession, like how "serving your country is the noblest thing there is". And sure, you can make a lot of arguments for it.
But then, they actually sign up for it, get hit in the face inspite of expectations of how hard and soul crushing it can really get, and often end up in a place where they can't cope with army life, or just simply don't make it past basic training, and they have no or little other prospects because all their life they wanted to be a soldier like dad.

This shit happens a lot, and it's not a mental illness, it's just the way kids operate, and how older people operate if they're not set straight.
You can also apply this to other obsessions, like wanting to work in an office, or other things, which sometimes works out, sometimes doesn't.

The difference is, there's actually ways to guide a kid who's obsessed with a job onto a clearer track. Take what they love about the idea of that job, and prepare them for whatever they'd actually be good for. There's places to go with it.
When you perform surgery or completely upset an otherwise stable hormone system, there's very little way back, if any.

Also to be clear, I'm aware there's cases where the biology of a child is broken by default, and hormone therapy and other such things are necessary. But that's different from a pre-teen getting into their head that they're X trapped in Y's body, when they don't know X and Y.
>>
>>87143158
Parents can raise their children to believe in any religion so I don't see why mothers shouldn't have the right to raise their sons emasculated. wxhl has some good ideas on this, keep the teen boy in girls clothes and put pictures of shirtless hunks on his bedroom walls. Lead the son onto the path of dating boys so that when he grows up he can become a feminine bride for an alpha male husband.
>>
>>87141098
>he thinks that terminators are JC Denton or Adam Jensen
>he wouldn't want to be JC Denton or Adam Jensen
>>
>>87142112
>I'm happy I made the journey
Do you feel happy when you're sticking a metal rod in your "vagina" for two hours everyday so that your gaping, pus-filled wound doesn't close up? Do you enjoy telling little boys these sort of gory details?
>>
>>87140890
>gender is a social construct
>you are born the wrong sex if you identify more with the opposite gender, which is just a social construct
>>
>>87141851
The mom looks like a tranny too
>>
File: 1504214365722.png (337KB, 733x605px) Image search: [Google]
1504214365722.png
337KB, 733x605px
>>87140471
>>
>>87146576
I swear cutting your dick off is the dumbest thing in the world

Kimber James committed a crime against humanity

If anything there should be more dicks, ciswomen should go and get dicks grafted on. Imagine how great these two would be packing massive horse dongs.
>>
>>87146680
It's all the rage at this time, especially with "progressive" single mothers, to view masculinity with contempt, and to see the embracing of femininity as balanced and healthy. Much of it is of course, based upon a resentment of the "evil" masculinity and a joy in what they see as subverting the system, making boys into girls. It is quite possible in the near future for heterosexuality to be viewed as oppressive and exclusionary. For children to be raised neutrally in regards to gender and sexual orientation
>>
>>87141098
your parents suck
>>
Whenever I see Jazz, I get the serious sense it smells bad.
>>
File: 242.jpg (319KB, 1074x1600px) Image search: [Google]
242.jpg
319KB, 1074x1600px
>>87146778
>Kimber James committed a crime against humanity
I know, it's like spray painting the Mona Lisa
>>
>>87146944
post pic of post-op
>>
File: 3428302_11_o.jpg (124KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3428302_11_o.jpg
124KB, 682x1024px
>>87146944
And after the tragedy
>>
>>87141250
i don't think a skin graft would work because there would be no sensitivity
>>
>>87146944
>>87147034
Reminds me of when Danielle Foxxx got hers cut off.
>>
>>87141559
Nigga playing House as a kid was fun as fuck.
>>
>>87146888
What is really fucked up is that we treat kids this way in the school system. The teachers, which are 90% female, treat little boys as though they are defective little girls. They keep them still all day and castigate them for having opinions the teacher doesn't agree with. And they usually assume that the girls in class can do no wrong and are by default on their side.

There's a reason why 65% of college degrees are going to women now. Boys are being actively screwed in the school system because the types of people who become primary school teachers are generally these "progressive" women. It's no wonder that so many boys these days are wanting to be girls when masculinity is being attacked.
>>
>>87146944
>>87147034
Did he kill himself yet? I hope he did
>>
>>87147185
Can you imagine growing up in femininity all your life and then you have your first day of high school in your cute little dress and seeing all the boys look at you in disgust and the girls giggling and pointing, now you realize you've been lied to your whole life by mummy! I know I would cry little sissy tears and complain to mummy, I would get a spanking for sure!
>>
>>87147080
I swear, get breast implants, inject hormones, wear makeup and dresses, but even a "good" vagina is ugly af, why the hell would you want an even worse surgical one?

Dicks are the kino of genitalia
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-31-18-24-07-1.png (339KB, 720x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-31-18-24-07-1.png
339KB, 720x1040px
>>87147221
Soon
>>
File: reaction.jpg (40KB, 483x470px) Image search: [Google]
reaction.jpg
40KB, 483x470px
>>87146778
ask any ftm, the technology isnt there

yet
>>
>>87147323
Of course it's hurting her porn: people don't watch tranny porn for the vaginas.

Might as well watch straight porn at that point.
>>
>>87147323
she looks pretty
>>
>>87144980
I've gone from fantasizing about wearing lingerie to having highly detailed fantasies about being feminized by a dominant man, being sexually submissive to him and even getting married to him (including details about buying a wedding dress). With each fantasize, the emasculation becomes even more exquisite...
>>
>>87140471
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRoTam6Vx-s
>>
>>87146738
top fucking kek
>>
>>87147378
>she
>>
>>87147323
>her issues were very, intimate.
>>
File: magnificent.jpg (40KB, 356x355px) Image search: [Google]
magnificent.jpg
40KB, 356x355px
>>87147323
>that one scene with christian

Why would she (he) ever cut her (his) dick? Literally, for what purpose? People don't watch tranny porn for vaginas or even worse, fake vaginas.
>>
>>87144506
top kek rofl
>>
>>87147685
i assume it was for personal reasons, being a transsexual.
>>
File: manuela_davila.png (107KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
manuela_davila.png
107KB, 210x210px
>>87142112
>>87146576

Tranny BTFO
>>
File: 1469985841437.webm (2MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
1469985841437.webm
2MB, 896x504px
there's something absolutely revolting about this whole thing that i can't put into words
we'll look back at this time and wonder what the hell was wrong with us
>>
>>87140600
What dick?
>>
>>87147357
i have a ftm friend, (((he))) uses a strapon
>>
File: 1479417568916.jpg (632KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1479417568916.jpg
632KB, 2048x2048px
Do you think Jazz's BP is as nice as this one?
>>
>>87141098
Why not? Your parents sound really close minded
>>
>>87147861
i feel the same way, but not just specifically pre-teen sex reassignment surgery. more like, most of society. i feel like were skirling the drain and we don't even know it.
>>
>>87147861
I'm sure we'll double down the madness.

Although it's hard to imagine topping something so grotesque as supporting the sex change of someone who isn't even old enough to understand sex.
>>
I must've been anywhere from 7-11 years old, still foggy on that, and it was halloween and my mom was making me pick out a costume. I jokingly suggested a princess costume it was extremely frilly and tight to make her mad and then she got mad that I was wasting time and bought it. Then she made me wear it around the neighborhood trick or treating and said I had to wear it so I didn't waste her money. It was so humiliating and I totally forgot about it until recently and I think it has a lot to do with my sissy fetish and adoration of women's clothing and humiliation. Any thoughts? I also think I secretly liked it as a kid.. but maybe i'm making that up in my mind now.
>>
>>87140471
Just a typical tranny, actually he looks better than about 60% of other trannies. Not saying much but still.
>>
File: 1472514114701.jpg (5KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1472514114701.jpg
5KB, 250x236px
>>87147944
Fuck no

your image is beautiful jazz is hideous
>>
>>87147944
>BBBRRRAAAAPPPP
>>
>>87147944
wtf im gay now
>>
>>87142227
To shut him up.
>>
>>87147989
Pedo acceptance and tolerance is next. That's why they're already pushing the tranny meme on kindergarteners. It's all about a "progressive" desensitization of the masses. It's also why porn is free these days. There is a written out plan here (see the writings of Saul Alinsky and Barack Obama), it's not just a coincidence.
>>
>>87147323
How much plastic surgery was done to his face by this point?
>>
>>87142112
Fucking faggot
>>
>>87142156
>justice league november 17
Watch it in imax and real3d
>>
>>87142220
Princess diana was a cunt
>>
>>87142233
Pinche maricon
>>
>>87142397
I wouldve befriended him and would've taught him to be a man instead of a sissy
You wanna know the secret to turning people straight? Western movie marathon
>>
>>87142549
He flew to close to the son
>>
>>87141242
I wanted to be a velociraptor from very early on. Im glad my parents had more sense than this guys did.
>>
>>87148534
CRINGE
>>
>>87148534
I don't want to generalize the type of men who become attracted to the sissy stuff. There must be alpha males who get caught up in the same thing.
However, when beta males turn themselves into sissies I wonder if they are motivated by the desire to have a more active sex life? Betas often struggle to get dates from the pretty girls and even have difficulty being successful with girls in general.
I consider myself a beta. I'm not terrible looking but I have shy and unassertive body language. I'm not very charismatic or exciting to be around, and unfortunately I have a smaller penis than average. When I found sissy hypno and it told me to be a girl and serve the alpha males, this had a powerful effect over me.
In a weird way it seems like a beta male feminizing himself takes the pressure off of his failures with women. The beta reinvents himself and develops a different mindset toward his sexuality.
I'm not saying any of this is good but I think for many betas it is the way they feel.
And I feel that in the future the sissy phenomenon will get worse before it gets better. Today's growing MGTOW movement will likely end up pushing many of those men into sissification.
>>
>>87148666
But do you actually get laid often? And do you even enjoy getting fucked by men?
>>
File: Iedi6lV2.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Iedi6lV2.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>87148666
Congratulations, you and pic related share the same feelings.

Can't get the girl, become the girl. It's probably the easiest way your mind tricks you into becoming a faggot and of course, adapting to what best suits you.

I'd understand if you wanted to assert dominance or straight out hatefuck a trap but really, why do you have to be such a faggot?
>>
>>87141966
Hmmm. There's something about her that makes me think she's been to a bar mitzvah.
>>
>>87148696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ReRGhPdiUk
>>
>>87147861
You'll look back and realize you were on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>87143070
>these fucking retard feminists are making it so that there will be no suitable men for the next generation of women
It's already happening. Why do you think suicide and drug use have gone through the roof this last decade. Check the stats. The are literally ruining an entire generation of men and women so that they can feel like they're making important differences. They literally think that future historians are going to heap endless praise on them. They are literally virtue signaling to future historians. Its a level of solipsism that has probably never existed anywhere in the universe prior to current year on planet earth.
>>
>>87147034
fucking disgusting, holy shit
>>
>>87148666
I've been into emasculation fantasies for about 5 years now. It's almost to the point where I feel like I'm living a double life. When I see a girl in a tight dress or with big boobs and an ass, I can think of her as nothing more than a young boy, too sissy to be a real man. I idolize some of these women unhealthily.
Sometimes I fantasize about having my own pair of breasts and a curvy figure, going out at night dressed in skimpy clothing and performing menial tasks such as going to the ATM. I don't really feel any hatred for my body now, but I feel this sexual and emotional longing. I think I've conditioned myself to see hot girl= ideal sissy, where it wasn't this way in the past.
I realize I'm out of control but I don't think there's anything I can do about it now. The best way I can describe these urges is uncomfortable. Going without masturbating seems impossible. Getting into an actual relationship with a woman seems equally as inconceivable.
>>
>>87148696
>But do you actually get laid often?
He just shoves dildos up his ass while watching sissy hypno.
>>
>>87146425
>Parents can raise their children to believe in any religion so I don't see why mothers shouldn't have the right to raise their sons emasculated.
Possibly the dumbest non argument I've seen itt. You do know you have to be 18 to post here, right.
>>
>>87148877
You use terms you don't even know the meaning of.
>>
>>87147934
no shit thats easy

engineering a flesh and functioning facsimile of the real thing is still difficult
>>
>>87149003
Such as?
>>
Just look at Caitlyn Jenner. A couple of decades ago she would have been mocked, ostracized or worse. A male caught in the ladies bathroom back then would be arrested and probably get his ass kicked. I recently read that New York has a special school for transgendered students. This movement might spread across the country. After graduation, these feminine gay boys will enter the workforce where they will compete with young women for potential boyfriends & husbands. Alpha males will have an interesting decision to make.
>>
>>87149035
KEK. He doesn't know. He just didn't like what was said so he shitposted "u dunno dem words"
>>
>>87141250
>We don't ask 'What's your erect penis size?' on a first date."

The surgeon gets paid for a meet and greet. Easy money.

Also a vagina requires a mucus membrane. Otherwise it's just a pouch.
>>
>>87149070
>This movement might spread across the country.
Nothing that NY or Cali does ever spreads across the country except for thier poverty, homelessness and gangs.
>>
>>87149070
You're assuming the made the transition because he wanted to.

It was probably due to disassociation (wanted to forget everything about his 'old self') or to mask the fact that he killed someone.

As for the rest of your post, it will be an interesting time for sure, since some of these faggots are indistinguishable from girls, and are far easier to fuck. No risk of pregnancy either.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-26-09h29m55s235.png (564KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-26-09h29m55s235.png
564KB, 640x482px
>when you put you a child on hormones because they want to wear girl clothes but in reality you ruined their life years later but actually didn't because homos like pounding trap ass, artificial vaginas are disgusting and he'll at least have functional genitals

is this 29 D chess?
>>
>>87149173
this might be the stupidest comment you've ever made here
>>
>>87148775

I know a guy irl who was just like chris chan, a weirdo mega autist nerd, and just recently he came out as a tranny. I think there is something to this theory
>>
File: 1500946973444.png (120KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1500946973444.png
120KB, 500x374px
>>87141559
I used to sleep with a doll when I was 4. For a long time, my parents tried to talk me out of it the hard way, to no avail... "dolls are for girls", "other kids will make fun of you", and so on. I wasn't having none of that shit. I wanted to sleep with my doll and that was that.

Then one day my dad showed up with a tiger plushie and hyped it up like it was the best thing in the world. He even showed me pics of real Siberian tigers IIRC.

I ditched the fucking doll in a second without looking back because A FUCKING TIGER THAT RIPS PEOPLE TO SHREADS THAT'S AWESOME. I loved that tiger plushie.

Based dad.
>>
>>87148904
Stop watching sissy hypno immediately. Only jerk off to lesbian porn, no big dicks. Stop watching all pop culture junk (modern pop culture is literally sissy hypno is mass media form). Start working out. No cardio. Just lift some heavy weights until your arms hurt. Listen to loud, harsh sounds like guitars and engines revving. This raises your testosterone (look it up). Drink milk and eat high protein diet. You sound like you want help before you fall into an abyss of degeneracy. Don't listen to these sociology shitheads. You want to be a man and you know it deep down inside.
>>
>>87149363
*SHREDS
typo sorry
>>
>>87140471
Having a transgendered kid must be a nightmare, I seriously pity the family. It's a lose lose scenario.
>Ignore your kid's demands for a HRT
They commit suicide
>Allow kid to have HRT
Numerous complication appear during their puberty

Honestly if I had to choose I'd rather have a gay kid than a trans kid. It would be weird at first but it seems like it would be easier to manage and get used to.
>>
>>87149300
Do you have any examples of NY or Cali exporting anything other than thier gangs and homeless people?
>>
Jazz...easy on the semen...
>>
>>87149363

>BIGOT DAD SHAMS BRAVE TRANSGENDER DAUGHTER!

This might be the biggest emperor has no clothes thing in modern society. NO ONE wants their son to be some fucked up weirdo tranny and the idea that you have to actually want it is fucking weird
>>
File: 1403053913738.jpg (24KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1403053913738.jpg
24KB, 472x472px
>>87149363
>Then one day my dad showed up with a tiger plushie and hyped it up like it was the best thing in the world. He even showed me pics of real Siberian tigers IIRC.
your dad straight brain fucked you. noice.
>>
Earlier I watched a movie with the actress Amy Adams called "Standing Still". She has a lesbian kissing scene in the film and I noticed that her nipples were getting rock hard when the girl was kissing her. I don't think she's bisexual in real life. What if it was just the intimate forced homosexual contact that turned her on?
I remember one time in gym class I got into a fight with the male student who was my assigned wrestling partner and I started kicking him in the groin and I swear that he got the biggest smile on his face like he loved it, I think he was getting an erection from me kicking his cock. I actually had to stop kicking him because I saw that he was enjoying it too much.
I wonder if it is really very common for people to become aroused by forced homosexual contact? Perhaps they even feel anxiety over it? The anxiety is because they feel frightened by what's happening and their body responds to the fright with sexual arousal?
>>
>>87149363
So you became a sperg furry instead? Cool dad, he's hip to the youth and their degenerate ways.
>>
>>87149480
>I noticed that her nipples were getting rock hard when the girl was kissing her.
you realize they do things that on purpose, right?
they'll use ice or some fake nipples.
>>
>>87149480

>thinking female fags are the same as male fags

its different.
>>
>>87149480
>She has a lesbian kissing scene in the film and I noticed that her nipples were getting rock hard when the girl was kissing her. I don't think she's bisexual in real life. What if it was just the intimate forced homosexual contact that turned her on?
Or maybe it was cold and she was nervous because cameras were on her? No, in your mind she was having a "gender dysphoria" moment and that's it "natural". Jesus, what are they teaching you kids in elementary school these days?
>>
>>87149480
I have become aroused from unwanted physical contact initiated by another male. A recent visit to an Adult Theater showing straight films ended with me being felt up by a younger Black Male. I was standing at the rear of the theater, having just walked in. It was a sunny day, and the theater was very dark. My eyes had not adjusted to my poor vision when a person came up behind me. He quickly put his arms around me in a bear hug and began tweaking my nipples. Once he felt the underwire of the bra I was wearing under my shirt, he became even more aggressive. I could feel his erection press up against my ass crack as he began licking my ear and whispering about how he wanted to fuck me.
I was terrified at how aggressive he was. It was not until I broke free of his grasp that I realized that I had an erection. I locked myself in a private booth and jerked off while watching a she male give a blowjob on the video screen. I was ashamed when I realized that I reacted just like a female who was being felt up by her lover. Had I agreed to his proposal, I would have been bent over a chair and fucked like a woman. Scary stuff.
>>
Keep in mind she's holding her gut in during that picture.
>>
>>87149444
the burden of proof is on you and your initial claim, friendo
>>
>>87149480
all girls are bisexual

then they realize they're aging and their baby parts are shriveling up they get cock desperate
>>
>>87141805
>is it really that much better to be a typical man? fighting for the attention of some bitch, getting rejected, settling for someone and knocking her up, working 80 hours a week to pay child support once she takes the kids and leaves you, masturbating to manga on 4chan

Only one of these things applies to me.
>>
>>87149613
>burden of proof is on you
No it actually not. All you would have to do is give one example. But you can't. Now let me give you some examples of my point

California has the highest rate of homeless people, they also have the highest rate of homeless people leaving the state for surrounding states.

Every single street gang in the country originated from NY or Cali.

California has the highest rate of economic migrants fleeing to Texas.

Just a few examples. I could keep going.
>>
>>87141559
>if I had grown up living with my dads family they would have made me play sports and I would probably be chad right now instead of beta.

I think this often
>>
File: english motherfucker.png (182KB, 355x434px) Image search: [Google]
english motherfucker.png
182KB, 355x434px
>>87147488
What language was that?
>>
>>87149827

wrong. My dad forced me into various sports all the time, but that was because I was a nerd, not a sissy, and Im not a chad. I just hate sports

>that time he signed me up for a basketball team in the ghetto and I was 1 of 4 white kids in the entire league
>>
>>87149879
2/10
>>
File: NaziNoses.png (443KB, 909x419px) Image search: [Google]
NaziNoses.png
443KB, 909x419px
>(((nose)))

you mean like a real white nationalist?
>>
imagine having second thoughts about becoming a girl then remembering you talked about your 2 inch micropenis on international television. horrifying.
>>
>>87149941

reinhardt and Eichmann are the only ones who have jew noses though
>>
One of my favorite fantasies is the idea of going back to my childhood and living in a society that held the attitude that it was your responsibility to stand up to bullies, that this was a fundamental law of nature and teachers did not feel it was right to intervene to protect you from being forcibly feminized by a bully.
I love the implications of this, the bullies could force me to talk in a high pitched girls voice, wear makeup, dresses, skirts, and high heels to school. I would also have to give them blowjobs on demand under their desks during classes. I would feel so much anxiety knowing that the pretty girls in class were seeing me reduced to a sissified cocksucker. And each day arriving home after school with my stomach filled with alpha cum.
>>
>>87150062
You're literally just copying and pasting reddit posts, fuck off
>>
When Jazz said the most important thing to her was that her vagina be beautiful, I thought "well shit, here I thought the number one priority for a vagina is that it be FUNCTIONAL." Real women (meaning those not photoshopped) have vaginas that look all sorts of ways, on a spectrum from very beautiful (whatever that means in this context) to hideously ugly (whatever that means in this context). Honestly, if I were getting surgery to alter my genitals, my main and primary concern would be to remain orgasmic. Jazz really doesn't seem to care *at all* about her own sexual pleasure, which is strange to me.
>>
>>87150125
Lol zuckerberg gonna send you some interesting ads now
>>
>>87149936
is oin two inches
>>
>>87141098
>>87142244
And then you wanted to not be autistic
>>
>>87150194
>Jazz really doesn't seem to care *at all* about her own sexual pleasure, which is strange to me.
He is a mentally ill kid. He has no idea of what an orgasm is or should feel like, and all sorts of signs of fucked up sexual development, yet Jewllywood is forcing him into ruining his life with all sorts of life-altering decisions forced upon him since he was a little kid just past the stage of gaining bladder control.

It's sick and disgusting.
>>
File: jazz.jpg (107KB, 774x858px) Image search: [Google]
jazz.jpg
107KB, 774x858px
>>87150328
I want to save Jazz by feeding her a handful of viagra then fingering her prostate while sucking her micropenis until she makes little cummies then cuddle with her all night and love her forever
>>
File: yesh.gif (492KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
yesh.gif
492KB, 500x371px
>>87147034
That's hot
>>
>>87146944
MOMMY
>>
>>87150292
>using facebook
just fuck off
>>
>>87140471
>dwarf
>fat George Costanza belly
>linebacker shoulders
>(((nose)))
>shit personality

so the typical american woman? good work
>>
>>87140471
lmao TLC UK deactivated the comment's section of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG-U8oFpa8o
>>
>>87140471
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErohcrzuySc

heres the compilation faggots
>>
>>87149524
I became a paleontologist actually
Pretty cool
>>
>>87150687
Add crooked yellow teeth and you get a 10/10 in Britbongistan
>>
>>87141966
She has big ass teeth but she's cute
>>
>>87141593

Pretty much nailed it. Millennials have shifted the conversation to where things that are shitty are embraced and celebrated. Like calling people with horrible physical malformations "beautiful". No, they're not beautiful. They can have all kinds of other positive attributes but stop co-opting a word to steal its fucking connotation to make yourself feel better.

At some point I imagine the contradiction of pushing to allow kids to decide on permanent genital reassignment, while not allowing them to consent to having temporary sexual contact with said genitals (it causes permanent harm!) will come to a head, and one of those two will fall to the wayside.
>>
>>87150749
your career path is 6ft under
>>
>>87141578

Circumcision without medical basis shouldn't be allowed, so that's
>not an argument
>>
>>87150026
everyone there would have their noses called out by 4chan if they had a jewish-sounding last name
>>
File: 1503424853753.png (236KB, 422x416px) Image search: [Google]
1503424853753.png
236KB, 422x416px
>>87150706
>[Laughing]She has a very, very small penis.
What exactly did she mean by this?
>>
>>87140890
You can't let the children decide permanent things, if you let them drive the school bus they crash it.

god its like the rulling elite wants everyone to obey impulses blindly all the time always forever while they control themselves.
>>
>>87150848
>obey
what did he mean by this
>>
>>87140471
so thats what a fridge is
>>
I played with my sisters Barbie's when I was a kid but only to see them naked and then I lost interest. Didnt mean I wanted to chop my dick off
>>
>>87146738
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>87150869
I mean't in a 'following it without question' kind of way.

Sorry for bad english i am not clapburgers.
>>
I am a regular adult male. I distinctly remember feeling different at around 23-24, when I finally, properly became an adult. My relationship with my parents changed, and other people.

How the fuck you can get a child to make a decision like this is abuse. There is no fucking way they can make a rational, informed decision about the rest of their life in this way
>>
>>87148666
I knew a guy in high school that after a long period of complaining about not getting laid and trying to pick up girls suddenly started dating guys. Everyone is 100% he was just desperate for affection/sex and went where it was.
>>
File: 1427462412372.gif (12KB, 255x205px) Image search: [Google]
1427462412372.gif
12KB, 255x205px
>>87140471
>be cute trannyfu
>slowly morph into manlet version of Chloe Grace Mortez

Jazz is going to kill himself soon, isn't he?
>>
>>87150845
How big do you think Dr Marci's penor is?
>>
>>87142959
Most trannies are straight, they're just "lesbians".
>>
>>87151561
Yeah but Jazz does this at least once in every episode
>>
>>87143920
Those vids are the kinoest Kino ever
>>
>>87143144
Why are they wearing hijab
>>
>The family is Jewish, and their last name is "a very Jewish, long last name."

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............
>>
>>87149941
i have the bottom left nose, am i jew now
>>
>>87150328
>He has no idea of what an orgasm is or should feel like
This is actually really sad, even a virgin NEET can have pleasure jerking it to his anime lolis, this person is completely fucked for life.
>>
>>87150772
This. I know slippery slope is technically a fallacy, but I'm worried that trans children will be used to justify pedos in the future.
>>
>>87154698
I often wonder what: if my parents recognized that I was a femme boy in preschool and did not force me to “man up.” They allowed me to stay on my natural path to becoming an effeminate homosexual.
Perhaps, I would have gone to a school for femme boys. We would have been allowed to play like femme boys rather than trying to fit in with the hyper-competitive brutes at a “normal” North American grade school.
I am sure that we would have become the closest of friends! We would have shared women’s magazines. We could have experimented with the makeup and clothing of our mothers and sisters.
At home, we could have been mommy’s little helper and a baby for daddy to protect and cherish. I imagine snuggling with daddy in his big oversize chair while he watched the news or boring sports.
At puberty, things would get interesting. I think some boys would reveal that are Transsexual and begin the long process of gender transition. Others, like me, would decide that we are gay males. I put myself on the femme end of the gay male gender spectrum. A small percentage would reveal that they are bisexual.
I think that I would have taken puberty blockers to stop the terrible effects of “testosterone poisoning” on my body But, that would have limited my dating pool to men who dated femboys – very few good guys.
I hope that I would have been strong enough focus on my studies. I can only imagine what would have happened if I attempted to "trap" straight boys.
>>
>>87152739
your google-fu is on point cletus williams
>>
File: Linestein.png (1KB, 270x326px) Image search: [Google]
Linestein.png
1KB, 270x326px
>>87141966
>>
>>87140471
This is what happens when you don't allow your children to grow. This should be straight up abuse but apparently it's fine.
>>
>>87150772
>>87154698
Daily reminder it's conservatives and trumplodytes who are obsessed with the age of consent.
>>
https://youtu.be/1nYXfvm-zmA
>>
>>87140471
i would still desu
i think i'd fuck anything that is full of estrogen, it is how im wired
>>
>>87141966
>nose slider 100%
>teeth slider 100%
>>
>>87140471
>not child abuse
Fuck
>>
>>87147034
but why
>>
>>87149941
mirin hitlers nose tbqh
>>
thread screencapped and sent to mike pence
some of you will be receiving a visit soon
>>
>>87149941
none of these men look jewish though.
>>
>>87149941
DELETE THIS
>>
>>87146944
why take something beautiful and do this to it?
>>87147034
>>
New thread, sweeties
>>87155343
>>
File: 1440018807191.gif (7KB, 645x623px) Image search: [Google]
1440018807191.gif
7KB, 645x623px
STOP MAKING FUN OF JAZZ NOW

Really this isn't cool. Just call her by what she wants.

She's going to kill herself soon. She doesn't realize the damage done to her body, but now that she's finally trying to get the final step she'll realize since she started hormone treatment before puberty that her micro penis is useless and can't be made into a "hole" and she will fucking kill herself. So please just be nice to her on her last few years on earth.
>>
File: 1503794555564.jpg (62KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503794555564.jpg
62KB, 640x960px
>>87141593
>I think people can do whatever the fuck they want with themselves

So youre a conservative? Nowadays being a liberal means being in favor of a massive and overly-intrusive federal government. Look at whats going on currently. Hell, the other day a lazy kid threw a banana peel into the woods and an entire college campus group got shut down out of fear. You have people at google and college professors being fired for not towing the party line. The left is a fascist organization that dodges criticism by calling everyone else a racist or a bigot
>>
>>87141805
Sorry your parents got divorced
>>
>>87149290
>he thinks gays want to fuck traps
No.
>>
>>87149436
Gay kid is still the same person but trans kid can become an entirely new person from other people's PoV because gender is such a large part of how we perceive people.

I'd imagine having a gay kid would be way easier in a lot of ways.
>>
>>87149941
You literally don't know what a kikenose is, do you?
>>
>>87141559
I remember playing house as a kid once the girl I was playing with told me I was the mom and I just went with it. Imagine if my parents decided to put me on estrogen after that my fucking god.
>>
>can't get your dick cut off
>become depressed
>get your dick cut off
>have a gaping puss filled infected hole that you have to pick hairballs out of
>get depressed
>eventually kill yourself
>>
>>87140471
I'm actually curious how this kid's life will turn out. Sadly he is going to become a case study in how highly liberal parenting affects your child.
>>
>>87146576
thats the thing i didn't know that really bothers me. doesn't this shit get infected? for some reason i belived that when you made a vagina it stayed open, but if your body its trying to close it, its because that shit shouldn't be open in the first place.
>>
>>87148904
You need to stop watching all porn immediatly, and give you brain at least six months to "reset" itself. You can still fap a few times a week but not to porn, only to mental images. After enough time your brain will reboot and your preferences will become normal/vanilla again.

See https://yourbrainonporn.com/ask-us for some more info
>>
>>87141646
>jared
It's Jaron, summer friend.
>>
>>87143070
I think women in general don't know what they want. I heard a girl say she probably wants to become a stay at home mom but it the guy tried to force her to she would get very mad. It's like they want to be empowered but at the same time they don't. I think it's the same with femininity, it is like they want femininity to rule but at the same time they really want a masculine man to take them away but to also make them feel like they are empowered even though they it's no different.
>>
>>87141851
It's true the child should be loved and mostly happy but it should also be given a sense of responsibility. This is where femininity fails, femininity is too concerned with the emotional state of the child and not concerned enough with conditioning it to face the awfully cruel world that is cruel not because of humans alone but by nature. Masculinity's value comes in it's ability to prepare the child for the cruelty and the sadness, femininity is a comfort that is necessary to be provided but masculinity is the strength to continue through the day. Too much of either masculinity or femininity will lead to damaged children. I suppose these trannies aren't much different than depressed or anxious children from too much cruelty (excessive masculinity).
>>
>>87141578
We shouldnt be alowed to do that either
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.